Dark Opera - Bloodbath 9 (Delay much?)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
vendetta
vendetta
Townie
vendetta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by vendetta »

And Vendetta: I am, for all intents and purposes, just a regular human, yes. But would you tell Pentadragon to not heal, say, yourself, since you seem to be a regular townie?
you keep on changing words, trying to confuse people. Is absolutely NOT the same thing. If i die, i lose. If you have a winning condition like the one you claimed, you can win even if you die. In fact, is based in that reasoning that even yourself should agree about using the only transfusion we have when it will be of the most importance. You are expendable for everybody's winning condition, even yours. Some other people, which may turn up having some special characteristic, should be the ones targeted by our only blood samples and medical aid.
We use the blood and medical aid now, and we face future situations without a chance for healing.
We let you go down, and we'll be prepared for whatever comes next MUCH better.

Bottom line, is not as much about you dying, but about resources kept for future use.
I never used to be able to finish anything but now I
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

I still "win", but it is only a Pyhrric victory.

I get total victory if I am alive when all threats to the ship are eliminated.

Mokina has confirmed this.

I prefer total victory, preferably.

And, frankly, if we do this carefully, few people will need medical aid.

And besides. It is an infirmary. I am sure we will be able to find more medical supplies if needed.

New addition to my plan list:

If I kill SlySly and the game has not ended, I will be going after Vendetta.

He seems FAR too eager to have me dead.
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:17 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Also:

BlackWolf: As I said, if you are in the same room as me when BB starts, I WILL fire on you, because I believe your presence near me to mean you plan to attack me.

Vendetta: If you could, please leave the infirmary for this BB phase. I get the feeling that will attack me too, if you are in the same place as I am when BB starts. I will debate whether or not to fire on you during BB if you are in the room and BlackWolf is not. If BlackWolf is, I will just shoot him.
vendetta
vendetta
Townie
vendetta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by vendetta »

ARE YOU THREATENING ME NOW??
Oh, people, when will we end this thing?? Now he's openly saying he will kill a half-drunk townie.
I'm not going anywhere just because you feel not safe enough. I feel not safe with you nearby, so you should leave. I was here the phase before, you came to me!! If i wanted to attack you, why did i stay here instead of going after you?? What sense does it makes for me to attack an armed guy??

Now, seriously, DON'T HEAL THIS GUY!!! He's a threat to us all, alien or not. Going after me is sooo anti-town. DON'T HEAL THIS GUY, you're helping him to kill me, is that simple.

And there is not such thing as half-victories, and of course the mod has not confirmed your story. Two more things to add to your list of inconsistencies.

Where the $%@## is the crew??????
I never used to be able to finish anything but now I
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by Litral »

OK, I am not fully involved in this debate - for good reasons - but I do have some information to add. I will claim what happened yesterday, paraphrasing it all. While wounded and bleeding, ABR offered Vampirific his scanner. Vampirific took out a wrench and hit ABR with it, killing him; then, he took the scanner for himself.

Now I have no reason to expect you to trust me, but whatever he says, it's my word against his.
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by Litral »

On top of that, I STILL have no weapon, so I will not be taking on Vamp myself.
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:42 pm

Post by Litral »

Oh, I read back, and Vampirific was supposed to heal him? Well, that did not happen. Also, why does you thinking I've hitten ABR make me NOT an alien? Regardless of what ZS says, the aliens still want ABR dead.
ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by ting =) »

Ger was tinkering around with a console in the engine room, pressing buttons. He also has a key card of some kind, which must be how he got to the engine room in the first place.
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:43 pm

Post by Litral »

Can we form a strike team and take down Vamp, first?
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by Litral »

I will join the strike team, even though I have no weapons; my HP is my weapon. Let's call it VAMPIRE HUNTERS.

VAMPIRE HUNTER LIST

Litral
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:01 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

I believe I said once that one of the options is that you are an alien who looked for an easy kill.

If you did kill ABR, even if you were an alien, I would still thank you for doing my job for me.

However, as Vampirific did it, and I am 90% sure he is not an alien, I feel that he simply trusted me enough to believe Albert was an anarchist and therefore finish him off.

Vendetta, I am not threatening you.

I am simply saying that I will do what I feel I need to do to stay alive.

All you have to do is leave the infirmary, and I will not attack you.

You have no reason to be here, after all. Besides wanting to kill me, anyways.

I did not come to you. I came to YellowBounder. I came to the place where I can be HEALED, due to the fact that I have a knife wound in the back and three bullets in the right side of my chest.

You, on the other hand, have no reason to be here, besides possibly wanting to kill me.

I will only attack you if you stay here, for I feel that you will attempt to attack me if you remain here. It is purely for self-defense reasons. If all you do is move, which is not that hard, I will not feel threatened, and therefore will not lash out in self-defense.

What I meant when I said that was Mokina had confirmed to me that I only get a "half-victory" if I am dead when all threats to the ship are eliminated.

Seriously, Vendetta? I think you are just making up reasons to have me dead. You just bumped past SlySly on my "to-kill" list.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Litral, if that is the case (You forming a squad to take down Vampirific), then do you believe that Albert was telling the truth?

You have to remember that Grek has said Vampirific is crew. So, unless the aliens can convert, or there is an alien traitor in the crew, we have no reason to believe that all Vampirific did was trust me and kill Albert to help save this ship.
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by Litral »

I believe Albert was telling this truth: His objective included killing off the aliens. He may or may not be an anarchist, but I could frankly care less since he and his men were focusing on killing the scum (which fits your story too). As I said earlier, if Albert isn't the military, who is? I do not believe Mokina would declare the win condition of a group that doesn't even exist.

I do not trust you, ZombieSlayer. You may or may not be an alien, but you're helping to take down our greatest weapon against the aliens. You must understand I will not help you in your quest.

Allow me to elaborate a little further. You said the anarchists' win condition is to kill everyone. The military's win condition is to kill the scum, but they can also kill the civilians. I find that if I were an anarchist, I would definitely take care of the aliens first, because they're more powerful and threatening; and also because I want to fake being the military as long as possible. So as long as the aliens still live, both the military and the anarchists are on our side, although we should prepare to fight them later if they were anarchists - not much of a difference. This is assuming there actually is no military, which is already quite bizarre. This is the logic behind me not thinking Vampirific is doing a pro-town thing.

Vampirific didn't even say he wouldn't heal ABR. I don't recall him saying he believed you, ZS, and if he did he should've said that long ago. He just sneak-attacked him and hoped no one would see it. Well, I saw it.
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:13 pm

Post by Litral »

I've only been reading weakly, but is it true that ABR gave a list of all of his men?
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:46 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Litral wrote:I believe Albert was telling this truth: His objective included killing off the aliens. He may or may not be an anarchist, but I could frankly care less since he and his men were focusing on killing the scum (which fits your story too). As I said earlier, if Albert isn't the military, who is? I do not believe Mokina would declare the win condition of a group that doesn't even exist.

I do not trust you, ZombieSlayer. You may or may not be an alien, but you're helping to take down our greatest weapon against the aliens. You must understand I will not help you in your quest.

Allow me to elaborate a little further.
You said the anarchists' win condition is to kill everyone.
The military's win condition is to kill the scum, but they can also kill the civilians. I find that if I were an anarchist, I would definitely take care of the aliens first, because they're more powerful and threatening; and also because I want to fake being the military as long as possible. So as long as the aliens still live, both the military and the anarchists are on our side, although we should prepare to fight them later if they were anarchists - not much of a difference. This is assuming there actually is no military, which is already quite bizarre. This is the logic behind me not thinking Vampirific is doing a pro-town thing.

Vampirific didn't even say he wouldn't heal ABR. I don't recall him saying he believed you, ZS, and if he did he should've said that long ago. He just sneak-attacked him and hoped no one would see it. Well, I saw it.
The bold: No, I did not. They need to kill everyone who prevents them from taking over the ship. This being the aliens, the crew, and myself.

I believe that I have mentioned that I would be willing to form an alliance with the anarchists in order to take out the aliens, yet for some reason the anarchists always go insane and try to kill me, or, in Albert's case, everyone on the ship. As long as they continue to do so, I will continue to focus my efforts on them.

That being said, as long as BlackWolf is still in the Infirmary with me, I will attack him this BB phase as well, as I feel that if he is in the same room as me, he intends to attack me.

Vendetta less so, but still.

I see no reason as to why Vampirific would kill ABR besides trusting me, or being an alien and looking for an easy kill.

And no, Albert never gave a list. He confirmed that BlackWolf was one of his men, but he never gave the name of the other one. I believe that Skitzer was the other one, as the BB phase before the last one I used my military band scanner, and a heavy signal was coming from an area where only Skitzer was. However, Vendetta's constant attempt to get me killed make me believe Skitzer's story about just finding the radio may be true, and that Vendetta is actually the last anarchist.
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:22 pm

Post by Litral »

Thanks for the answers.

I say that Vamparific is anti-town because he doesn't share your claimed win condition. What sort of incentive does he have to help someone else achieve their win condition? Unless he trusted you very completely, and was sure ABR was about to kill everyone, I don't know why he'd give ABR a wrench in the head except being an alien.

There's a "crew" that's separate from the innocents, I gather? I always thought you guys were referring to the innocents when you said "crew"...
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:26 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

I believe Grek stated the crew win condition as this:

"Eliminate all threats to the ship".

Anarchists are part of that threat.

And yes, there is. You have members of the crew, those who run the ship. Then you have just regular passengers. The regular passengers just need to survive until everyone who is trying to kill them (Post-game or otherwise, I would think) is dead, I believe.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm

Post by Nightson »

Heh, ABR is dead. I kind of wanted to kill him myself. Oh well.
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:46 pm

Post by yellowbounder »

Speaking as the ship's medic,
could I ask that you not have a giant shoot out in the MEDICAL BAY!

I don't really see how supplies of blood will help, although that would certainly assist me with my medical duties, although I am reasonably stocked for now.

I suggest a crew member search Albert's corpse.
Grek
Grek
Goon
Grek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:01 pm

Post by Grek »

Sorry, I was late. Didn't see the thread was unlocked.

Ok first thing, Litral is telling the truth. Vamparific killed ABR offering the reasoning, "He was no longer needed." I can only assume that Vamp thought that ABR was either scum or acting too hostile to the crew. I realy don't like that he killed ABR, but I know that Vamp is not an alien.

ZombieSlayer should be given the O-. It will either heal him if he is human or kill him if he is scum. The health kit is not going to run out any time soon, don't worry. Also, please don't shoot up the infirmary.

ABR had a normal human gun and another strage, unidentified weapon on him. Currently waiting on a reply as to what sort of weapon.

I've gotten an Assault Rifle. 6 damage. It's the best that armoury had.

The crew win condition is to take control of the ship. To my knowledge, this means
1. Kill all the aliens.
2. Kill all anarchists, if they exist.
3. Get control back from Halcyon(who, as you have all noticed, is flipping out), without destroying the computers (this would mean no life support).
Click this link for boobies:
[url]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1048/boobyxr1.jpg[/url]
Grek
Grek
Goon
Grek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:06 pm

Post by Grek »

Also, geraintm, WTF are you doing in the engine room?
Click this link for boobies:
[url]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1048/boobyxr1.jpg[/url]
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:25 pm

Post by Litral »

I will trust Grek for the moment and disband my vamp-hunting party, although it never gained steam. :P

Can you fill this list of roles that have been already claimed?

ashmite
bird
blackwolf - military with ABR?
geraintm
Grek - captain of the ship, crew
Jordan
Nightson
OGML
Pentadragon
SlySly
ting
Vamp - crew with Grek
vendetta
ZS - hunting down anarchists
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:26 pm

Post by yellowbounder »

I am the ship's medic, crew
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by Litral »

ashmite
bird
blackwolf - military with ABR?
geraintm
Grek - captain of the ship, crew
Jordan, replaced by yellowbounder - ship's medic, crew
Nightson
OGML
Pentadragon
SlySly
ting
Vamp - crew with Grek
vendetta
ZS - hunting down anarchists
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:36 am

Post by Pentadragon »

I already said that I am a sadomasocist. I cannot use the blood transfusion kit on him this turn, because I will shoot myself if I try. I need to attack someone or I injure myself.

I have also been asking that you, Grek and the people you trust the most on board go to the Bridge or Computer Core. There you can see if you can repair Halcyon.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”