Dark Opera - Bloodbath 9 (Delay much?)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
vendetta
vendetta
Townie
vendetta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by vendetta »

vendetta wrote:Albert, why have you marked ZS to death before he claimed? What made you think he had to die? Had you any previous information?
Please Albert answer me, because i'm prone to believe you instead of ZS, but i see you reacting to his reasoning against you by marking him to death, so i would like to understand why -for all we knew, he could have been an innocent at that point-.

we can always take care of nightson later, so why not outnumber ZS and scan him?

Al please answer me.
I never used to be able to finish anything but now I
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

vendetta wrote:
vendetta wrote:Albert, why have you marked ZS to death before he claimed? What made you think he had to die? Had you any previous information?
Please Albert answer me, because i'm prone to believe you instead of ZS, but i see you reacting to his reasoning against you by marking him to death, so i would like to understand why -for all we knew, he could have been an innocent at that point-.

we can always take care of nightson later, so why not outnumber ZS and scan him?

Al please answer me.
I answered your question:

"For these reasons, plus the report of one of my operatives"

One guy in my squad PM'd me saying he noticed something suspicious emanating from Z during the BB.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by Mokina »

"Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect (
The Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy
)

Bridge:
ting =)
Computer Core:
[BROKEN DOOR]

Infirmary:
Pentadragon, JordanA24
Armory:
[LOCKED]

Crew Quarters:
ashmite84, Albert B. Rampage, Vamparific, Grek, BlackWolf, ZombieSlayer54
Security Office:
OhGodMyLife
Main Corridor:
Basilisk I503

Passenger Quarters:
skitzer, SlySly, Litral
Passenger Lounge:
Iron Man, Nightson
Cargo Bay Alpha:
[LOCKED]

Cargo Bay Beta:

Cargo Bay Gamma:
vendetta
Cargo Bay Delta:

Engine Room:
[LOCKED]
"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Zombie is scummy as hell. Grek, order him to leave the Crew Quarters immediately. Here's a basic rundown of the inconsistencies of his story:

First post he tries to get into scummy locations:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
Move To Cargo Bay Gamma

May as well find out what it is all about...

Also, Grek, what about people who might want to defend the Engine Room, or the Computer Core, or the Bridge?
Fourth post, tries to get weapons(even though he claims he is already armed at that point):
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Problem is:

I see no chances of getting anything with which we can use to kill the scum with in those places. We NEED to get weapons first, to kill the scum when we find them.
Moves into areas mid-risk areas when possible,
even though
he is a "unique power role, who is the only thing between the crew and the "hostage takers":
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
Move Cargo Bay Beta

For adventure!
He claims he's suspicious of the crew, even though later he backtracks and says that he has to PROTECT the crew:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Would anyone like to comment?

Specifically, those who we know had access to Halcyon?

Specifically, the Captain and the Chief Engineer?

287 = Good posting.
That is why I am not completely trusting of our lovely Captain
and his men or our lovely ex-Special Ops and his men.

And with the Captain and his men, and possibly the Special Ops and his men, having access to Halcyon, who, you know, CONTROLS THE SHIP, I am a tad wary.

I will not start bashing skulls in just yet. But I will observe carefully.
Attempts to enter a high-risk area and fishes for information:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:I was specifically talking about the purple.

Perhaps we could open up Cargo Bay Alpha, to see what is in there?

Would you please do that, Captain?

Or do you have something to protect in there?
Implicates Bird to get an alibi, when Bird wasn't even WITH him. Bird disappeared before the BB even started:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:So, bird. Should we tell them what we found?
Fishing for more info, and insisting on the opening of a high-risk area:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:According to Grek, he knows what was in there when the ship took off. Ship manifests and all that jazz. However, since the flavour text implies that there are new objects in Cargo Bay Alpha, perhaps it should be opened up, so that we might look at these new objects?
Suddenly chooses a side and trusts Grek out of nowhere:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Once the Captain comments on my findings, I will make my decision on whether or not to follow your orders, Albert.

Also: Grek, for what reasons do you trust Albert to be telling the truth, again?
Fishing for more information on Halcyon:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Nightson, perhaps you know the remainder of that purple text message sent to Halcyon? Or, better yet, who sent it? If not, that is fine. If so, please inform us.
Again trusting Captain, when a few posts ago he was wary of him:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:And I think that we should have good reason for putting our trust into Albert before we do anything. For all we know, he and his "men" are actually the aliens, and are tricking the Captain into giving them all the heavy weapons.
Role-fishing:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:By the way: Albert, why do you trust those three people you told to come with you to the armory?

Vampirific, ashmite84, and Blackwolf?
Outright lie(he was putting suspicion on both crew and military):
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:That is why I have been attempting to put suspicion upon Albert. I would have claimed earlier, but I was afraid that if I had, Albert and his men would have come upon me and killed me.
Again, claiming he was looking for a weapon, when we all know he later said he started with a weapon:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:I have declined to do so in the past two BB phases in order to find weapons with which to stop the mutiny.
Only the military have scanners, so he wants us to waste a turn scanning him so he can discover who the other operatives are(even if we did scan him to be alien, he would just say that we are anarchists or whatever):
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Actually: Does anybody have a DNA scanner, or the like? If so, please scan me during this upcoming BB phase, to show everyone that I am indeed human.
He tries to get into another high-risk area, the computer core:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:If the passengers and crew trust me,
I would be willing to protect the computer
core while the passengers and crew deal with the alien and mutineer threat.

I started with a pistol
which I suspect is more than the passengers or probably some of the crew have yet, so I would be able to defend it with more force than most.
For these reasons, plus the report of one of my operatives, I am going to strap myself with explosives and kill him this turn. I will take NO comments, NO complaints, and I dare anyone to try and stop me.
Explain to me what is wrong with wanting to defend critical locations against mutineers and aliens, exactly? Not to mention you were telling Grek to let you and your men defend those locations, amongst other things where you asked for exclusive rights.

I have a pistol. It is a ranged weapon which deals three damage. I do not know what weapons you or the aliens have. Therefore, I wanted more powerful weapons so as to help defend against you and the aliens.

Once again, I needed to do whatever I needed to do to defend against you and the other mutineers, along with the aliens. If that means I have to take some risk to get some weapons to defend the ship with, then so be it.

At that point I was not certain of the relations between you and the Captain/Crew. For all I knew, you could have completely brainwashed the Captain and Crew to mindlessly follow your orders. If that was so, I wanted to find out.

Also, I would like anyone reading this to notice the other people I mentioned in that post.

Did I not say my role PM told me that your base of operations was in Cargo Bay Alpha? I was hoping I could find something in there that would help me implicate your Anarchist designs. If not that, then at least some of your weapons to turn them against you.

Ok, Mokina, if you can say this, please tell them that your action PM to me for Bloodbath 2 had Bird in it. Because I know it did.

Where was I trusting Grek in that post? I said I would wait for the Captain's comments. I also asked him as to why he trusted you. Did I ever say or imply I trusted him?

I think the more information we have on Halcyon at this point, the better. Halcyon seems to have gone haywire. If there is some reason for her doing so, or some way to fix her, then everyone should know.

When did I trust the Captain in that post, either? I said he might be trusting you too much. Did I ever say or imply I trusted him?

Yes, I was role-fishing. I wanted to know who the other two mutineers were, since I already knew one of them.

How is that an outright lie? Was I not trying to put suspicion upon you? I believe I was.

Once again, it is just a pistol. For all I know, you and the aliens have assault rifles.

Is there something wrong with asking somebody to prove that I am a human? It seems that you just do not want people to scan me, it seems.

The crew and the passengers were having trouble with protecting valuable areas. I volunteered to help protect a valuable area. Afterwards, I was told not to. Therefore, I will not do so.

Perhaps you could provide us with this report from one of your operatives? It might shed some light on the situation.

Also, I love how you deign to completely disregard the wishes of the crew and the passengers. That is SO pro-town.
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
vendetta wrote:

Al please answer me.
I answered your question:

"For these reasons, plus the report of one of my operatives"

One guy in my squad PM'd me saying he noticed something suspicious emanating from Z during the BB.
The only things I had on me at that time was my pistol, my military band scanner, and a statuette I looted from Cargo Bay Gamma.

Perhaps you could provide us with this report?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 2:18 pm

I have nothing to do with human crew or passengers. This is a military operation. It will be dealt with in a militaristic fashion.

You, ZombieSlayer, are going to die. If you insist on staying in the Crew Quarters, me, Grek, his men and lieutenant Blackwolf will Second Protocol you right where you stand.

You have no chance of survival. Make your time.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Thank you for telling me, the crew and the passengers the name of another Anarchist. Would you please tell us the name of the third?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 2:23 pm

Anyone in the crew who votes to Second Protocol Zombie, should he choose to stay in the Crew Quarters, quote this post and respond in affirmative.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

If the passengers and crew wish me to leave the area, I will. However, the only person who has complained of my presence there so far has been Albert.
Grek
Grek
Goon
Grek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by Grek »

I want you to leave.
Click this link for boobies:
[url]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1048/boobyxr1.jpg[/url]
vendetta
vendetta
Townie
vendetta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by vendetta »

For these reasons, plus the report of one of my operatives, I am going to strap myself with explosives and kill him this turn. I will take NO comments, NO complaints, and I dare anyone to try and stop me.
Well for all i care, you can take it or leave it, but you have my complain. He's probably an alien? Yessir. Do we HAVE to kill him before scan him? I don't understand why.
Have you answered my question? Well it seems your interpretation of a military mind is accurate also on the general lack of understanding; i asked you why have you decided to kill ZS BEFORE he claimed - note i said before (before, Al), which means when he already haven't said anything and for all we knew could have been an innocent.
He haven't said anything and you already wanted him dead.:shock: . You did it because:
A-You are one of the bad guys
B-You have information that you're not sharing with the rest of us
C-You just jumped over the first one who dared not to buy right away your claim.

C?
However not convinced. I don't buy ZS story, not for a second, but you're still not explaining if it was B or C. However i'm as dangerous as a wounded seashell. and i'm also drunk, so the game is going on with or without my character anyway.

That said, if after your explosion is impossible to know if he was an alien or not -maybe that's the result of a radioactive explosive-, i say you know about it and there is a chance that your killing him that way is exactly for trying not ruin your claim. So, if after the killing everything will be known -he being an alien or not-, then go ahead -nothing any (drunk) innocent can do about it anyway-. If not, he should be scanned first.

And please people don't forget about our NPC in the main corridor. Nobody says what to do about it. :(
I never used to be able to finish anything but now I
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 3:18 pm

He should NOT be scanned first.

My win condition clearly says I only have to annihilate the aliens. Nothing more, nothing less. Civilian lives are of no importance, but I personally want to keep all the crew and passengers alive to help fight the alien infiltration. I have no qualms about killing a lying passenger. He has fabricated a story, contradicted himself numerous times, acted suspicious as hell, plus the PM I got.

At any rate, like you said, I'm going to take care of this myself.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Move Main Corridor

Very well then. Perhaps Basilisk will save me from Albert? Who knows. If not, then maybe the explosion will take out Basilisk, which is, as far as I can tell, a threat to the crew and passengers.

And please, explain why I should not be scanned. Please do so.

And please, perhaps you could give us the report?
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Also: What is this? Are you now saying that I am a lying passenger instead of an alien? What is with the change in thought, Albert?

EDIT: Does this also not negate the 1-for-1 excuse you had going? If I am indeed a "lying passenger", then what is the point in your death? You will not be killing an alien, which is your mission objective.

And if I am just a basic passenger, what incentive would I have to lie about all this?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by SlySly »

move: Security Office
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 3:45 pm

Grek, the Armory is accessible from the Main Corridor. If he has an explosive device or alien technology, Z could easily break through the armory's door.

Please ask him to go to the passenger's lounge, the passenger's quarters or cargo hold delta.
BlackWolf
BlackWolf
Goon
BlackWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by BlackWolf »

The problem I have with this is that, if Zombie is an alien like I believe, then he's planning something. If I do go scan him, then he has that free BB round, and more likely then not I won't survive till the next movement phase, which makes my scanning him pointless.
T : 0 / 2 S : 0 / 0 O : 0 / 0
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

I intend to stay in here. I will risk my death by Basilisk's hands in the hope that he will target you instead, saving me from your suicide bombing.

I doubt that I would survive if I tried to break into the armory during the BB turn, anyways. Either you or Basilisk would probably kill me if I wasted my turn doing that.

Also: Calling me an alien again? Which am I? An alien or a lying passenger?
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Perhaps you could give your scanner to a crew member, Blackwolf? That way I know that the results will not be lied about, and you will not have to risk death. Everybody wins.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 3:56 pm

Waste a BB to give the scanner. Waste another BB to use the scanner. All this when there could be a "Alien Godfather". Ridiculous. I will put you to death now.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Waste a BB to give the scanner. Waste another BB to use the scanner. All this when there could be a "Alien Godfather". Ridiculous. I will put you to death now.
I doubt I need to say much about this post.
Grek
Grek
Goon
Grek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by Grek »

Please move to the Delta bay. It is best for the passengers because:
A) The explosion will NOT leave an important room radioactive
and
B) You'll be killing a mess of dangerous robots.

The only reason you would not comply is if you are an alien.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:07 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

I forgot about the radioactivity. I apologize.

Move Cargo Bay Delta

How many other dangerous robots besides Basilisk are in Delta, though?
Grek
Grek
Goon
Grek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:10 pm

Post by Grek »

Alot.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:50 pm

V/L/A tomorrow

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”