Dark Opera - Bloodbath 9 (Delay much?)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 4:01 pm

Post by Mokina »

ting =) wrote:
HAPPY SCUMDAY MOKINA!

<---------------is the first to greet you. *hint hint.
[Noted.]
"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Grek
Grek
Goon
Grek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by Grek »

ting =) wrote:@Grek.
Were you able to lock/unlock the doors? Most of the rooms still seem to be open. And the armory is still locked. And basilisk is roaming the main corridor. =(
That part of the plan is for this action phase or the next one. All depends on when ABR gives me the names/a radio. The basilisk was not intended, though.
Click this link for boobies:
[url]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1048/boobyxr1.jpg[/url]
ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 4:23 pm

Post by ting =) »

Oh. I thought ABR's men already gathered in one room yesterday.

Okay then, this gives the basilisk two BBs to wreck havoc. This turn and the next. We have no weapons. We can either all mass together in one room and hope we can somehow take it down, spread out so only a few of us get damaged, use ven's button thing, or move in rooms now and hit bird's airlock button. I'm not sure if the airlock would affect the basilisk though.
Vamparific
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vote Magnet

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 4:44 pm

Post by Vamparific »

if we mass together the aliens might attack us killing us all,that would be stupid
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by Litral »

Vamparific wrote:if we mass together the aliens might attack us killing us all,that would be stupid
An interesting point. We don't know if the aliens have mass attacks or not. Usually they don't, but...

I'll claim what happened to me. I searched Cargo Bay Gamma, perhaps hoping to find a friggin' gold pistol, only to have found two pieces of luxury that are worth a certain amount of gold, which I will disclose if necessary. I have also obtained a secondary objective through gathering this loot, which is to gain items of a certain networth. Completing this secondary objective has no bearing towards my abilities, and is said to only give me... bragging rights. I can disclose the exact items, the gold worth, and my required networth if it is required.

Before someone asks, I did not notice what happened to vendetta.
Vamparific
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vote Magnet

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by Vamparific »

Litral wrote:
I'll claim what happened to me. I searched Cargo Bay Gamma, perhaps hoping to find a friggin' gold pistol, only to have found two pieces of luxury that are worth a certain amount of gold, which I will disclose if necessary. I have also obtained a secondary objective through gathering this loot, which is to gain items of a certain networth. Completing this secondary objective has no bearing towards my abilities, and is said to only give me... bragging rights. I can disclose the exact items, the gold worth, and my required networth if it is required.

Before someone asks, I did not notice what happened to vendetta.
a lot of things seemed to have happened last action phase
ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 5:08 pm

Post by ting =) »

@vamp.
I'm just listing all alternatives. I'm actually not to fond of the let's-all-get-together plan eitherbecause it's possible that basilisk might just gun down all of us. It seems ABR managed to handle one BB with him with only a shoulder wound though, so maybe it's doable.

Actually come to think of it, the aliens are still a threat even if we split up. Then they can just kill everyone in one room and claim it was a trap. That's assuming the aliens have weapons/abilities though.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

bird1111 wrote:I somehow vanished into thin air before I could search, so I don't know what you are talking about, unless you are referring to my disappearance. I have no clue how I vanished, it wasn't something I had initially. An alien must have done it to trick the innocent crewmen on the ship! All I know is that I can still post but can't move!
*scratches head*

According to my action PM, you found the same thing I found. Whatever. I guess I shall disclose what I found.

It is a "Heavy Electromagnetic Rocket Ordnance v.05".

Apparently, I need either an ID card or a password to operate it.

Now then, I think the benefits of such an object are obvious. We currently have a mecha running around the ship wanting to blow us all up. We also have an electromagnetic weapon at our disposal. In case you are not sci-fi inclined, electromagnetic weapons beat the ever living crap out of anything robotic.

However, there ARE some problems.

1. This weapons appears to be stationary.

2. It is operated via computer. That being said, if Halcyon goes haywire and takes control of it... Well, 'nuff said.
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!
Vamparific
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vote Magnet

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Post by Vamparific »

Now then, I think the benefits of such an object are obvious. We currently have a mecha running around the ship wanting to blow us all up. We also have an electromagnetic weapon at our disposal. In case you are not sci-fi inclined, electromagnetic weapons beat the ever living crap out of anything robotic.
could that also take out the electronics on that floor?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 1:31 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

The big bipedal brute draws nearer by the moment. Romeo seems to recognize its model; an outdated, deaf version of the modern military-employed Goliath.

In any case, he grips his campod:
"Throw me a bone here, guys."

The voice of Vince Detta sparks up in the plug he sports in his right ear:
"Rampage, I am currently in possession of a device, a remote control of some sort that I can use on your location, but I have no idea what consequences this may have."

The looming threat about to fall on him at any moment now, Rampage retreats back behind another stack of boxes.

"Good enough. Push the button."

He is received by mass approbation of the ship's controversial denizens. Just then, a heavily Asian accented voice thunders through his earbud:

"This is captain Hong Sheng speaking. I am this ship's executive commander, and master of the crew that has blended in with the ship's passengers. I have declared a state of emergency. Control over all the Nomad's operations is mine; this includes the elevators, the reinforced metal gates, the computer terminal, the en-"

Romeo ducks before the wall behind him is sprayed with a few hundred bullets, piercing the barrier of boxes like a drill through cheese. The cunning machine knew there was nowhere left for him to go, so blind fire was its optimal course of action. Still, his position, albeit unstable, was left undiscovered thanks to his trained, rapid movements.

"-need you to listen to me very carefully, Mr. Vincent Detta. I will be asking my Chief Engineering Officer what his device does. Until I tell you, do
not
use it. While I regret that he may be danger, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Mr. Rampage has already been compromi-"

Gripped by furor, Ramp's voice roars back at the captain:

"Madness! I am Special Agent Albert "Romeo" Rampage of the Covert Operations Division.

The operatives under my care and I have boarded the Nomad to eliminate the alien threat. We are armed, possess alien detection devices and C4 explosives. Do NOT trifle with us.

My platoon is of the UTMOST importance to the civilians of this riffraff vessel, and my well-being and that of the other special agents is essential to identifying and terminating whatever alien lifeforms and hostile terra-"

"While I understand your position, soldier, the doors will not be opened until we have landed safe-"

"I want that door opened NOW, or my comrades are gonna start
shooting
people! Ya hear me !?"

This diplomatic exchange goes on for a while longer in this courteous fashion. The two of them arrange the exact terms and conditions of his safe release, while Rampage circles the mecha that's still firing rounds at random. Under this extreme duress, he knows he has to cut the negotiation process short.

Meanwhile, Vic reports having found a "Heavy Electromagnetic Rocket Ordnance v.05" along with Bird. The latter disappears without warning, claiming to have been abducted by aliens. Like anyone would believe
that
, thinks Skinny Bob.

The infrared lights are suddenly deactivated in Delta Bay. The cargo hold is in pitch black darkness. The operative winces at the eerie sound of the monster reloading another clip in its burning hot machine gun. Halcyon's fragmented female voice begins a countdown.

"Are you prepared, Agent Rampage ?"

"Push it."

The standard lights come back on. The mecha's prisoner makes a mad dash for the elevator. The Basilisk abruptly turns around and unleashes an entire torrent of heavy fire in his direction. Every millisecond counts for him. Every bullet counts for it. A desperate lunge into the elevator. Repeated attempts to hit the emergency button. Panic. Fear. The doors finally close.

His heart is racing. There's a bullet lodged in his shoulder, but the adrenaline numbs the pain. The elevator finally starts moving. Success.
Last edited by Albert B. Rampage on Sun May 25, 2008 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 2:04 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Vamparific wrote:

could that also take out the electronics on that floor?
Possibly. But I get the feeling that this weapon is more precise that that.

Of course, if we MISS the mecha, well...

EDIT: Also, I just realized something.

That purple flavour text that I was talking about, that I was asking the Captain about, that stuff about Cargo Bay Alpha? Whoever told Halcyon whatever they told her did so WHILE she was still AWOL.

Another thing: You will notice that in the flavour text it says that something new is being loaded into there. According to Grek, he knows what was in there when the ship took off. Ship manifests and all that jazz. However, since the flavour text implies that there are new objects in Cargo Bay Alpha, perhaps it should be opened up, so that we might look at these new objects?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 2:27 am

Move: Crew Quarters

I want Vampirific with me.

Blackwolf and ashmite84, come with us too.

Everyone else should gather in the passenger lounge, the passenger quarters or cargo bay beta. Stand clear of the infirmary or the main corridor.

Next turn, every single room will be locked except the armory and the crew quarters. Grek, no decisions and no questions until you get the talkie.

Attention Crew Quarters Company:

This will be our actions:

Vinny uses the medkit on me.
Grek locks all the rooms.
I give Grek the military radio.
The rest of you are free to search or use your items.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Litral
Litral
Goon
Litral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 2:48 am

Post by Litral »

Certainly.

move: Passenger quarters

No blood and no scary research thingies. Perfect!
ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:39 am

Post by ting =) »

move:passenger quarters.

I do not like the way that things are going. =(

Also, is nightson one of your men abr?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 5:11 am

ting =) wrote:Also, is nightson one of your men abr?
Call me Albert. No.
ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 5:15 am

Post by ting =) »

Alright. So... what's the plan for killing him? Should we stay in the passenger's lounge and let your men deal with him, or do we go mob on him?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 5:18 am

Getting confirmed town to the guns is our priority. The doors will all be locked this turn.
ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 5:39 am

Post by ting =) »

The doors to the computer core were
blown open.

mokina wrote:Computer Core: Nightson [BROKEN DOOR]
Just to repeat something the captain said earlier:
grek wrote:she(halcyon) also maintains the life support.
Now, I'm not absolutely certain, but I'm pretty sure aliens being able to hold
all
our lives ransom would not be in our best interest.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 5:41 am

Nightson needs to leave the computer core.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 5:55 am

Post by Nightson »

move: crew quarters

Explanation to follow.
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 5:55 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Once the Captain comments on my findings, I will make my decision on whether or not to follow your orders, Albert.

Also: Grek, for what reasons do you trust Albert to be telling the truth, again?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 6:01 am

Post by Nightson »

I'm the computer technician. Last night I received word that there was a problem in the computer core. So I hurried there, the doors had already been blown open and Halcyon was in danger of crashing. I managed to avert the crash and get her to reboot but "you are unsure if there were any ancillary effects"

My win condition is to keep myself and Halcyon alive.
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 6:02 am

Mark my words that we are getting inside the armory as soon as next turn. Of course, extra weapons will be distributed to verified townies as we go, but the process will take at least 6-8 more BBs. Death is inevitable, but it will be minimized this way. On the current issue of Nightson, civilians should not get involved unless under immediate danger.

ZombieSlayer54, that seems fair to me.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 6:05 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Nightson, perhaps you know the remainder of that purple text message sent to Halcyon? Or, better yet, who sent it? If not, that is fine. If so, please inform us.
ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 6:06 am

Post by ting =) »

@zombie.
I trust that Albert is who he says he is. The worse thing that could happen right now, on top of all the threats we need to deal with, is open dissent among the human factions.

That said, I don't trust nightson. His post of, 'explanation to follow.' reads like an excuse to stall for time.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”