Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 10:50 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

V/L/A
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by Jex »

Alright...night was so long that now I need to do a reread to figure out who I found suspicous before.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 8:50 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Ok as i said id promise a review of the game plus a review of each of the current players.

Jex- Seems preety much town to me. The only post i didnt like was 135 where he narrowed the mr Green possibilities down. Other then that i get town vibes from him, the least sus to me currently.

springlullaby- Hasnt posted alot of information but i have noticed that he started the avi near the beginning of day 2 and not on the best reasoning either therefore i have got my eye on him.

farside- well orginally i didnt like his reasons for voting thintank as his vote was the first that wasnt random on him, But thintank ended up being scum. I dont know whether this makes farside more sus or not.

ogml- Well he has made a big move in claiming and since no one as argued him then surly he must be telling the truth. I cant imagine ogml having any point in revealing his role if he was pro-town. If hes truly town though, wouldnt u take absorb Mr Greens power since he cant be scum?
Also there has also been alot of voting and unvoting on page on page 7 which i dont like

Jester- Well it took me a while to also figue out that it wasnt humans vs monsters. Therefore i dont think he is the sk. Other then that i cant find much on you.

ABR- Well u just entered so theres nothing really to say about u.

Ok heres somthing to work off after ages of reading and posting, even though its only been 9 pages. gtg and havnt re-read above. If anyone has questions about me then feel free to ask.
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 5:40 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I am not able to both absorb a power and use it in the same night unfortunately so I didn't bother absorbing Danny Ocean's ability.

Avi was telling the truth about being imhotep.

For the moment I'm going to keep justin's and dahill's roles to myself, at least one of them was human and something I will probably absorb in the coming night, but I don't want bad guys to start planning for me having the ability.

Also, perhaps it is time for a massclaim? While roles don't indicate alignment, there are a lot of info gathering roles still alive and sorting through that info might lead us to the identity of some of the people making the night kills.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:I am not able to both absorb a power and use it in the same night unfortunately so I didn't bother absorbing Danny Ocean's ability.

Avi was telling the truth about being imhotep.

For the moment I'm going to keep justin's and dahill's roles to myself, at least one of them was human and something I will probably absorb in the coming night, but I don't want bad guys to start planning for me having the ability.

Also, perhaps it is time for a massclaim? While roles don't indicate alignment, there are a lot of info gathering roles still alive and sorting through that info might lead us to the identity of some of the people making the night kills.
This could be a bad idea. For example let say drac is a town person. The scum and SK know who not to target at that point and van helsing could always be scum or a SK himself. Unless we know the role was town or scum this helps no one but the scum or the SK due to some people ability.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 8:05 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Van Helsing's ability to kill claimed Dracula is an interesting point which I didn't consider. However, there isn't much for drac to worry about at this point, as Van Helsing died last night. This was the ability I was thinking of absorbing, but its probably better just to give the town all the info I can at this point.

Justin Playfair - Indiana Jones
dahill1 - Van Helsing
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 7:35 pm

Post by muffinhead »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Van Helsing's ability to kill claimed Dracula is an interesting point which I didn't consider. However, there isn't much for drac to worry about at this point, as Van Helsing died last night. This was the ability I was thinking of absorbing, but its probably better just to give the town all the info I can at this point.

dahill1 - Van Helsing
Well arnt u helping the scum just as much as the town by giving away all that info.
Also i would be very intrested to see the reactions of people if u did absorb van helsings power, escpically if ur town, then the scum would badly want u dead and we might get some intresting reactions.
Show

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 8:38 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Vote OMGL

The essential roles in this game go in pair.

Frankenstein and Indiana Jones are both cardflip info roles.

Justin was league, there is no messing with the cardflip, scum fakeclaiming/lying about carflipped people is suicide.

OMGL is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:30 am

Post by farside22 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Van Helsing's ability to kill claimed Dracula is an interesting point which I didn't consider. However, there isn't much for drac to worry about at this point, as Van Helsing died last night. This was the ability I was thinking of absorbing, but its probably better just to give the town all the info I can at this point.

dahill1 - Van Helsing
You are just helping the scum out with this post.
FOS OMGL
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by muffinhead »

mod prod jester
as i believe to day we cannot afford to lynch a townie as we could be seriously low on town numbers afterwards.

also a question for
mod
, are we meant to know how many evil memebers there r because i checked the first page and cant seem to find it?

Anyways lets say there are 3 evil members and we already lynched thintank so that leaves 2 evil left and the sk out of the 7 of us.

The worst case scnario is that we lynch a townie then the scum and sk lynch townies. If thats the case then we are down to just 1 townie which is unlikly but possible. Even to lose 2 townies today would be very costly because then the scum have the majority and i cant see us getting home from there.

For the reasons above i believe we need to post as much as possible within the 3 weeks and not have to lynch purly because we have reached a daedline and dont have any suspects.
Im not here to muck around, im here to win.
Show

The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 2:49 am

Post by The Jester »

Good call Muffin, bah graduation and relatives (grandparents) from new mexico that I was visiting then I got ready for grad-blast then I'm back and I'm worn-out like a lot, and my internet is being screwy.

I'll be back soon don't worry.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 3:16 am

Post by farside22 »

I need to go back and read through. If anyone got anything through some trait of there's now would be a great time to share.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 6:13 am

Post by springlullaby »

muffinhead wrote:
mod prod jester
as i believe to day we cannot afford to lynch a townie as we could be seriously low on town numbers afterwards.

also a question for
mod
, are we meant to know how many evil memebers there r because i checked the first page and cant seem to find it?

Anyways lets say there are 3 evil members and we already lynched thintank so that leaves 2 evil left and the sk out of the 7 of us.

The worst case scnario is that we lynch a townie then the scum and sk lynch townies. If thats the case then we are down to just 1 townie which is unlikly but possible. Even to lose 2 townies today would be very costly because then the scum have the majority and i cant see us getting home from there.

For the reasons above i believe we need to post as much as possible within the 3 weeks and not have to lynch purly because we have reached a daedline and dont have any suspects.
FOS muffinhead

Are my eyes disabusing me, or did you just use more than 4 words to say 'we should lynch scum'?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 10:38 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

God I hate my play in this game more every day.
farside22 wrote:

dahill1 - Van Helsing
FOS OMGL
Not true. If I were scum then the scum would already know everything I know because I would be able to communicate all of my information to them privately.

I graduate from college on Saturday and already have family in town. As such, my posting will be light until next Monday or Tuesday.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 7:39 pm

Post by muffinhead »

So let me get this straight, the post above u said it would be best to keep ur role to urself. Then the VERY next post u make u say this.
OhGodMyLife wrote:God I hate my play in this game more every day.
farside22 wrote:

dahill1 - Van Helsing
FOS OMGL
Not true. If I were scum then the scum would already know everything I know because I would be able to communicate all of my information to them privately.

I graduate from college on Saturday and already have family in town. As such, my posting will be light until next Monday or Tuesday.
So after saying it u now change ur mind AGAIN by saying u hate urself.

Also yes it is true that if u were scum then u could privatly tell ur partner all of this but the way i see it u r just using ur power to defend urself from looking sus.

Therefore u definatly look the most scummiest since the start of day 3 which desearves a
vote ogml

also
mod prod abr and jex
since they have contributed nothing to day 3 discussion yet.
Show

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 10:54 pm

I'm busy for the moment.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 2:34 am

Post by springlullaby »

Albert, where does the Nanjing line comes from?

No one want to comment on my scum theory?
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 2:43 am

Post by muffinhead »

springlullaby wrote:
No one want to comment on my scum theory?
what do u mean
Show

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 6:52 am

springlullaby wrote:Albert, where does the Nanjing line comes from?
The movie The Warlords. Awesome film.

The quote is here:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=8LbHqgi3JIU
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 7:06 am

springlullaby wrote:
Vote OMGL

Justin was league, there is no messing with the cardflip, scum fakeclaiming/lying about carflipped people is suicide.

OMGL is scum.
Could you explain that for an idiot like me ?
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 10:30 am

Post by muffinhead »

springlullaby wrote:
muffinhead wrote:
mod prod jester

also a question for
mod

FOS muffinhead

Are my eyes disabusing me, or did you just use more than 4 words to say 'we should lynch scum'?
also explain how this is saying we should lynch scum? Its meant to be my reasons to hurry the game up.
Show

springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
springlullaby wrote:
Vote OMGL

OMGL is scum.
Could you explain that for an idiot like me ?
There are two roles which can garner info on the role of the dead players: Frankenstein and Jones. Jones is dead, he was league. My conclusion is that OMGL is scum.
OMGL wrote:God I hate my play in this game more every day.
Confirm vote OMGL

Admission to being scummy + implied excuse = scum
muffinhead wrote:
springlullaby wrote:
muffinhead wrote:
mod prod jester

also a question for
mod

FOS muffinhead

also explain how this is saying we should lynch scum? Its meant to be my reasons to hurry the game up.
Same difference. I'm not liking your answer either.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

springlullaby:
Just because Jones was town does not mean that Frank is not town. That is bad reasoning. I do agree with OMGL however the statement is WIFOM. He could tell us these things to make himself look town, but I think he should keep it to himself.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by muffinhead »

muffinhead wrote:
springlullaby wrote:
muffinhead wrote:
mod prod jester

also a question for
mod

FOS muffinhead

Same difference. I'm not liking your answer either.[/quote]

I ask for an explination and all u say is that u dont like my answer?
fos spring

Well this game doesnt seem to be getting anywhere and ive tried to get it moving but nothing is working so i dont c the point in trying anymore.We have a fortnight till the deadline and hopfully we can single out somone as scum by then.
Show

springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 3:14 am

Post by springlullaby »

I did explain, 'same difference', meaning your point is BS, saying 'we should hurry the game up' with more than 6 six words and posting calculation everyone can do without posting real content is scummy. The only time I tolerate this kind of post is when one has already committed to a vote, you did not. Nice OMGUS.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”