Mafia 79 - "The Amish Mafia" GAME OVER... WHO WON?

Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Battle Mage wrote:
Vote: Babygirl

I swear ive seen you somewhere before.

BM

*no, this is not a random vote based on the fact that ive seen Babygirl before. just to clarify. lol
Also, my theory is Babygirl is just trying to go after me, because I'm the only other person that she thinks might be lynched today. That in itself is selfish.

Also, it's not like you came into the game and provided lots of logic. All you have done is just come in and flat-out vote the OBVIOUS and vote Babygirl, what an easy target..
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 7:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mellowed Man wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Mellowed Man

Couldnt be more obvious scum if he claimed Godfather.

:P

BM
Fos
BM.
OMGUS. Literally. No question about it. I vote for you, and you suddenly pay attention to me. In this case, it is scummy because you obviously dont have any other reason to find me suspicious. Plus you'd much rather sit on the largest bandwagon amirite?
Not so Mellow Man wrote: Do you always play this way? If so, you need to use more logic.
Nice paddling an easy answer. It is never wise to assume that because people dont present a reason immediately, that they do not have one. In fact, anyone who reads your last posts will see the exact same thing as me. Not only do i find it very scummy that you vote for the largest bandwagon when it is very near completion, and we are still discussing, but also that you vote for someone solely based on lurking at this stage, with no analysis of the size of the BW. You even make it sound like a temporary vote, indicating that you either genuinely have no idea where we are in the game, or you want to play a blatant bandwagon attempt down.

Oh and furthermore, your post preceding mine was packed with over-defensive protests. I get sick of people who think if they say something enough, it will become true. Oh, and you dropped the hammer yesterday. It was always out of you and Babygirl today, and im wary of the speed her wagon moved. I think we could be missing the obvious here.
Mellowed Man wrote: Haha.
random laughter interludes are the most well known scumtell. Just ask Skruffs. ;)
Mellowed Man wrote: First off, do you have something personal against The Fonz? It sure seems that way. Those exchanges between you two seemed to be more on a personal level, outside the game spectrum.
On the contrary, i like the Fonz alot. He's one of my favourite players on Mafiascum, and i believe i voted him for Best Newbie last year. Perhaps they seem personal firstly because we know each other fairly well, and secondly (wholly my fault) that in other current games i am getting slightly irate with people arguing stuff that is really poor. Much as i enjoy the novelty of being right, i hate arguing for ages over things like that, because people dont read those arguments, and nothing is learnt (as you yourself have proven).

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 7:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mellowed Man wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Vote: Babygirl

I swear ive seen you somewhere before.

BM

*no, this is not a random vote based on the fact that ive seen Babygirl before. just to clarify. lol
Also, my theory is Babygirl is just trying to go after me, because I'm the only other person that she thinks might be lynched today. That in itself is selfish.

Also, it's not like you came into the game and provided lots of logic. All you have done is just come in and flat-out vote the OBVIOUS and vote Babygirl, what an easy target..
Well ive kinda been waiting for a fantastic introduction. But i guess the moment's passed now.
What makes me laugh is, i feel the exact same way about you, as you claim to feel about me. Unfortunately, your stance is so inconsistent, you havent got a hope in hell of surviving today.

How can you criticise me for voting someone you deem an EASY TARGET, when you yourself have voted for them, and apparently consider them to be scum!?

Confirm Vote: Mellowed Man

Anyone who posts and doesnt switch their vote to Mellowed Man, nor have their vote on Mellowed Man, will be publically berated by me.

Capiche? :D

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 7:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ok, ive narrowed a potential Mason to 4 people. I think it would be better if we have an order for claiming Mason/Not-Mason, in order to reduce the possibility of a scum fakeclaiming and getting away with it.

If nobody has any real objection, i'll choose the order later. If Fonz wants, he can help me too.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 8:05 am

Post by babygirl86 »

ok you said I was cheerful in the other game? OF COURSE I WAS! WHO THE HELL WOULDNT BE CHEERFUL WHEN THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY OUT THE DOOR FOR A MUCH NEEDED VACATION? And in the other game I knew that I had something to save me... I was a cop! I don't have anything to rely on here.You say its selfish of me to try and go after you so that I can keep playing the game? thats just funny. I dont see how that's selfish at all... if you actually don't want to stay in the game you shouldnt be playing at all.
The fact that you are resorting to this conversation is just LOW
you just accused me of lurking!!! what? did you just expect me to sit back while I'm being attacked? how the hell is that low??
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 8:30 am

Post by Alabaska J »

Hmmm yes with recent events in mind, especially the meta of babygirl86,
unvote
. Also, Mellowed Man's attack of babygirl86 for
lurking
when
much
scummier things have taken place IMO involving her reads to me as opportunistic scum jumping on a bandwagon without realizing what it is for b/c they haven't read the whole thread. This, paired with the fact he was the first to hammer ZS (please keep in my mind first post saying I would support a lynch of either before yelling anything stupid), and the fact he piqued of my scumdar on day a lot leads me to this action:
vote: Mellowed Man
. When I have more time, I will probably do a PBPA.
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Riceballtail »

First:
UNVOTE

Mellowed, you're failing at being less scummy than you want to be. I didn't like you D1, considering how much you lurked D1. Then you gave a crap reason for hammering. You even blamed it on your lack of participation!
Mellowed Man wrote:I do feel contrite that I hammered ZS, I guess my absence led to stupidity, but I am NOT making any pathetic excuses for myself. Furthermore, those accusing me of making up an excuse for not posting can look and see that I had not before today posted in ANY of my ongoing four games in the same amount of time (4 days) as this one, and that I did indeed post in the Vacation/Limited Access Thread the first time I had just a short period of spare time yesterday.
Here you admit not participating, and also failing to make the notification that you were going to be V/LA until the day before you decided to "come back". IMO you've just reached the top of my scum charts. You and BG are taking this to a personal fight, similar to what you seemed to disapprove of BM and Fonz doing. Since you can't make up your mind, we'll help you.

VOTE: Mellowed Man

Also, don't lurk D1, then decide to call others out on lurking D2. It looks really bad.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 8:50 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Riceballtail wrote:
Here you admit not participating, and also failing to make the notification that you were going to be V/LA until the day before you decided to "come back". IMO you've just reached the top of my scum charts.

Also, don't lurk D1, then decide to call others out on lurking D2. It looks really bad.
I was on V/LA during D1, so how is that lurking? I didn't post in any of my games. That's crappy logic there Riceball. FOS for following my wagon, and repeating what everyone's said, except in a paradoxical way.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 8:59 am

Post by Riceballtail »

Mellowed Man wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:
Here you admit not participating, and also failing to make the notification that you were going to be V/LA until the day before you decided to "come back". IMO you've just reached the top of my scum charts.

I was on V/LA during D1, so how is that lurking? I didn't post in any of my games. That's crappy logic there Riceball. FOS for following my wagon, and repeating what everyone's said, except in a paradoxical way.
So it would be legit for everyone to FoS you when you did the same to BG? And it's not that you went V/LA, it's that you did it at the END of your V/LA period. Otherwise, there wouldn't have been a problem.

Also interesting that you have to OMGUS my vote, especially after you did the same to BM. You reek of scum, and it's time for you to go. Too much OMGUS and too much WIFOM.

CONFIRM VOTE: Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 9:02 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Alright then, keep the votes going! I am at the helpless stage where there is nothing to defend myself against, if I have been that scummy as you all perceive. Therefore, there is nothing I can do but await my turn to die.

It turns out I have final exams this coming week, so today might be the last day I get to post on the computer, as my strict parents are limiting all computer access for study time.
I am striving to improve my Mafia Skills (which I have none atm)
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 9:04 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

I meant that I didn't know I was acting as scummy as you all say I am, so there is nothing to defend against, as I really am speechless to a high degree. My play must be improved, as this is now a trend of me getting lynched. It is frustrating how everytime I start posting in any of my games, I am immediately pointed out for being scummy.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 9:24 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Yeah, my computer time is now gone. I was a townie. Goodbye! I'm about to post in the V/LA thread, my strict parents =( No access till May 10.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

By townie, I meant I was pro-town. Yay for WiFi at the airport.

I claim one-shot vig, and I killed korts last night because he kept attacking me for my lynch yesterday... and, I don't regret it at all, as he just as well could have been scum.

I bet you no one can attest to that, because I Indeed killed him last night. =)

This might be the last post I will make before my potential death.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

Dammit what do we do? I'm thinking it could be gambit, but he has created an immense wifom. DX
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 4:10 pm

Post by killa seven »

his claim seems bogus for a few reasons..
1) he sais his i net time is cut off for study time by his parents and this is his last post then 4 hours later he comes on and claims 1 shot vig.
2) very convienant claimin one shot vig and using his one kill on day one, he no longer will have to prove himself with future kills and if we dont lynch him and he survives the night he can say the scum must think hes useless since he cant kill anymore.
3) he could be tryna draw out the real vig so his buddies can kill him (the real vig should not claim if it isnt MM.

at this point i wont vote him, but he has put the town in a tough spot, hes saying he cant post now and make a big claim like that, i think the best option is to replace him and move on or just simply lynch him since his power role is used up according to him, im not sure whether i believe him or not at the moment.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

He's been dropping too many WIFOM and OMGUS for me. My vote stays.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 1:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mellowed Man wrote:By townie, I meant I was pro-town. Yay for WiFi at the airport.

I claim one-shot vig, and I killed korts last night because he kept attacking me for my lynch yesterday... and, I don't regret it at all, as he just as well could have been scum.

I bet you no one can attest to that, because I Indeed killed him last night. =)

This might be the last post I will make before my potential death.
Awesome. We have confirmation. :D

It was pretty obvious when i replaced in that both kills were committed by anti-town factions as neither were anywhere near satisfactory vig targets. You're an SK arent you? And heck, even if you arent, im not especially worried about losing a 1 shot vig who used their shot killing someone who wasnt their top suspect as scum, as is the case with your claimed kill.

I totally believe that he killed Korts last night. Unfortunately thats about the only thing in his favour. He is most certainly not a Vig.

Confirm Confirm Vote: Mellowed Man
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 1:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Alabaska J wrote:Dammit what do we do? I'm thinking it could be gambit, but he has created an immense wifom. DX
umm, what is WIFOM about it?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 1:21 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Riceballtail wrote:First:
UNVOTE

Mellowed, you're failing at being less scummy than you want to be. I didn't like you D1, considering how much you lurked D1. Then you gave a crap reason for hammering. You even blamed it on your lack of participation!
Mellowed Man wrote:I do feel contrite that I hammered ZS, I guess my absence led to stupidity, but I am NOT making any pathetic excuses for myself. Furthermore, those accusing me of making up an excuse for not posting can look and see that I had not before today posted in ANY of my ongoing four games in the same amount of time (4 days) as this one, and that I did indeed post in the Vacation/Limited Access Thread the first time I had just a short period of spare time yesterday.
Here you admit not participating, and also failing to make the notification that you were going to be V/LA until the day before you decided to "come back". IMO you've just reached the top of my scum charts. You and BG are taking this to a personal fight, similar to what you seemed to disapprove of BM and Fonz doing. Since you can't make up your mind, we'll help you.

Lol. I actually LOVE this game. Its just too easy! Riceballtail is quite clearly Mellowed Man's scumbuddy. C'mon- why else would he be wanting to ADVISE and COUNSEL someone he thinks is scum? Unless you are a really REALLY lenient townie who genuinely wants to help the opposition perform better, i'm seeing your play as totally congruent with frustrated, but sympathetic, bussing scumbuddy.

HoS: RiceBallTail
- IF Mellowed Man comes up as Mafia. If he comes up SK, as i think is fairly likely at this point, then this HoS is no longer valid.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 1:36 am

Post by The Fonz »

@BM: The idea is not we set a claim order. The idea is that anyone who IS the last surviving mason come forward, or forever hold their peace (and, presumably, have to claim vanilla townie should we massclaim later). My idea of who is a plausible buddy might be wider or narrower than yours.

Secondly, yeah, it makes no sense whatsoever for a one-shot vig to use it on night one. People who kill doctors are fairly reliably scum.

unvote, vote: Mellowed Man

Please no-one hammer until every player has posted, and therefore has the chance to claim mason (or anything else for that matter).
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

*sigh*

Dont do this to me Fonz. Lets put it like this. The advantage of having the mason claim NOW, is that scum are less likely to fakeclaim, because there are more people left who could potentially be that buddy. If we randomly, in no order, go through people saying Mason/Not Mason, then we wont get anywhere. Similarly, if we simply wait for the real mason to come forward, they might well choose NOT to claim, in the hope that they can trap scum into fake-claiming.

If we do this mason-claim thing, we should do it in an order, and as you clearly dont see the importance of it,
I
will decide this order.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 2:26 am

Post by The Fonz »

If they choose not to claim, that's their prerogative BM.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 3:35 am

Post by killa seven »

whats the vote count and can we get some prods please
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Inquisitor JL
Inquisitor JL
Goon
Inquisitor JL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 4:54 am

Post by Inquisitor JL »

Hi. Sorry I haven't posted much. Design coursework is a bitch!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 6:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

The Fonz wrote:If they choose not to claim, that's their prerogative BM.
Umm, except it literally invalidates the entire exercise, the point of which was, any mason who doesnt claim now will not be believed if they claim later. -.-

I'll start the order off when i get back in tonight.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”