JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by JDodge »

Claimed guards are useless. All they can do is subconsciously drop tells about who the khalifs are.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Yosarian2 wrote:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote: *facepalm.jpg*

You know, if I had not claimed guard, you would have said something along the lines of:

"Oh, well you are accused of being scum, but you have not denied it! Therefore, YOU MUST BE SCUM!"

I still do not understand that kind of reasoning.

I mean, damned if I do, damned if I do not. Kind of sucks. Really does.
Ok, you're already dead, but I'll explain this for the benifit of any other pro-town people who didn't read the first game.

The ONLY WAY the town can win this game is if we stop the scum from figuring out who's a guard and who's a Khalif. If someone claims guard, they tell the scum you're not a Khalif. That's the worst thing a pro-town person could do.

NO ONE SHOULD EVER CLAIM ANYTHING IN THIS GAME. Under ANY circumstances. Ever. To do so is a very anti-town act. You're now either a useless guard no scum will ever target, or else you're scum. Either way, it's necessary for the good of the town that you die now.
Ok, I think I see what JDodge was saying in that I am stupid in saying I was a guard.

But think about it this way.

If I claim that I am a guard, but end up actually being a Khalif, and the Assassins think that I am just a "useless guard they would never target", is this not a pro-town act?

And say an Assassin realizes the above logic, which, of course, they will do now.

Would this not merely confuse him more as to why the guards are?

Heck, I propose we get everyone to say they are guards. This would confuse the Assassins beyond belief.
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Other people: Hurry up. This has gone on long enough.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

FlameAxe:

I would appreciate it if you at least tried to combat my logic. I notice that you do not do that a lot...

Instead, all you say is: LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by JDodge »

Allow me to say "LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON".
stream

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:29 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:FlameAxe:

I would appreciate it if you at least tried to combat my logic. I notice that you do not do that a lot...

Instead, all you say is: LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON
Your logic is very one-sided. I have attempted to combat it, but you seem to be incapable of looking at it both ways.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:29 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

JDodge wrote:Allow me to say "LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON".
And me:

LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Flameaxe wrote:

Your logic is very one-sided. I have attempted to combat it, but you seem to be incapable of looking at it both ways.
I have new logic out. Please try to combat that, if you would.

If you do not, all I can say is that you have no argument against it, which means that my logic is infallible, which means that...

Well, I think you get where I am going with this.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

It's the same logic. Sorry.

ROW ROW ROW ROW ROW ROW ROW ROW.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:33 pm

Post by JDodge »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:

If you do not, all I can say is that you have no argument against it, which means that my logic is infallible, which means that...

Not really. Saying that your logic is infallible because one person can't combat it is like saying that a skyscraper is terrorist-proof because someone set off a cherry bomb in one of the toilets.
stream

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

JDodge wrote:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:

Not really. Saying that your logic is infallible because one person can't combat it is like saying that a skyscraper is terrorist-proof because someone set off a cherry bomb in one of the toilets.
Damn...you knew about that? Shit...
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Flameaxe wrote:It's the same logic. Sorry.

ROW ROW ROW ROW ROW ROW ROW ROW.
*Facepalm.jpg*

Whatever. There is no convincing people like you.

Be as illogical as you want.

In fact, I may as well be illogical as well, since it seems that everyone else on this site makes moves based purely on impulse.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

JDodge wrote:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:

Saying my illogical is infallible because nobody can combat it is a different situation.

I invite anyone and everyone to combat my logic. If no one does...
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
JDodge wrote:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:

Saying my illogical is infallible because nobody can combat it is a different situation.

Except you said that if I didn't combat it, it was infallible...You said it, right up there. See?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Zombie: If this was a normal mafia game, I'd be all in favor of encouraging you to logically state your case, to have everyone logically argue it, and all that. The problem is, that's not as good an idea in an AITP game. Too many people have already voted for you. Too many people have already commented on you. Even if it wasn't for your claim, it would still be way too obveous to the scum that you're not a Khalif. That means you have to die.

We just can't afford to go through several big bandwagosn a day, to let them build up and then fade away like we would in a normal mafia game. That gives away too much information. Once a bandwagon has gotten to this point in an AITP game, it can't be stopped, and it shouldn't be either.

And since the lynch on you is inevtiable now, going through and logically debating every point like you want us too can't gain us anything, but it very easily could result in some kind of slip on someone's part.

So, yeah. I realize how counter-intuitive it is, it's not my style in a normal mafia game, but I'm afraid here, the correct pro-town move is for everyone to say
LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON BANDWAGON
And then bandwagon you to a lynch, as quickly as possible.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Flameaxe wrote:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
JDodge wrote:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:

Except you said that if I didn't combat it, it was infallible...You said it, right up there. See?
Ugh. Ok, I admit my mistake. What I MEANT to say was:

If nobody does, all I can say is that nobody has any argument against it, which means that my logic is infallible, which means that...

So, can someone please try to combat my logic?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

No.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Yosarian2 wrote:Zombie: If this was a normal mafia game, I'd be all in favor of encouraging you to logically state your case, to have everyone logically argue it, and all that. The problem is, that's not as good an idea in an AITP game. Too many people have already voted for you. Too many people have already commented on you. Even if it wasn't for your claim, it would still be way too obveous to the scum that you're not a Khalif. That means you have to die.

We just can't afford to go through several big bandwagosn a day, to let them build up and then fade away like we would in a normal mafia game. That gives away too much information. Once a bandwagon has gotten to this point in an AITP game, it can't be stopped, and it shouldn't be either.

And since the lynch on you is inevtiable now, going through and logically debating every point like you want us too can't gain us anything, but it very easily could result in some kind of slip on someone's part.

So, yeah. I realize how counter-intuitive it is, it's not my style in a normal mafia game, but I'm afraid here, the correct pro-town move is for everyone to say
And then bandwagon you to a lynch, as quickly as possible.
And, to the Assassins, the guards could be voting a Khalif to draw suspicion off of that person.

Of course, since the Assassins know the role of anybody but themselves, they can not know this, so this would only help to confuse them.

So... You want me to be lynched... Just because everyone else wants me to be lynched...?

1/6 chance, people...
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by JDodge »

More people need to agree with Yosarian2 using their votes.

It's for everyone's good. Except the assassins.
stream

ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Oh, by the way, in that case....

Unvote: JDodge Vote: Yosarian2

JDodge, have I not already said what Quicklynching leads to?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Oh, by the way, in that case....

Unvote: JDodge Vote: Yosarian2

JDodge, have I not already said what Quicklynching leads to?
Victory.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by JDodge »

You're an idiot. Vote for yourself before you do more irreparable harm to the town.

This is not your game. This is not in any way suitable for you. You are becoming more of a liability by the moment and you need to die right this instant. You are a horrible player for this sort of game; you think logic reigns supreme in every last situation you see.

Thank you for playing, go away.
stream

ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

JDodge wrote:You're an idiot. Vote for yourself before you do more irreparable harm to the town.

This is not your game. This is not in any way suitable for you. You are becoming more of a liability by the moment and you need to die right this instant. You are a horrible player for this sort of game; you think logic reigns supreme in every last situation you see.

I just did the same thing you did, and now you are calling me an idiot because of it?

I love the irony here. I really do. I should go get some toast for the sake of spreading the irony on it like butter.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:50 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

JDodge wrote:You're an idiot. Vote for yourself before you do more irreparable harm to the town.

Lets just hope for that modkill...
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:50 pm

Post by JDodge »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:

I just did the same thing you did, and now you are calling me an idiot because of it?

I love the irony here. I really do. I should go get some toast for the sake of spreading the irony on it like butter.
You're not realizing why you need to be lynched even though it's been spelled out for you numerous times already. That makes you an idiot. I'm not going to respond to this any more because I don't want to encourage you to post more so that you can harm the town more. Now please, go away and die.
stream

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”