Micro 558 | Slavic Music Mafia II | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Postie »

Been looking forward to this game. :D

If he doesn't end up urgently needing one with someone else today, dibs on getting a PT with RadiantCowbells. That was super helpful to me last game and I really enjoyed working with him. Also, with how much of RC's thought processes I got see there I think if he's scum this game he might struggle to generate the same kind of content so it could be useful in that way too.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Postie »

VOTE: InflatablePie

Because now I'm hungry.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:00 am

Post by Postie »

In post 24, LicketyQuickety wrote:We should use them sparingly. The reason for this is that it distracts what is actually happening in-thread if we have too many going on at the same time.

They're very useful in forming reads on players though. They can definitely distract from the main thread, but since the rooms in this game are only open for 48 hours during the day phase, that shouldn't be as much of a problem as it was last game. Not that the rooms were any detriment to town last game; they ended up being extremely pro-town. Having someone to talk to during night phases is also helpful.
This mechanic is one of the major perks of this set-up and I'd like to see it abused as much as possible.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Postie »

In post 30, InflatablePie wrote:
In post 22, BNL wrote:How am I showing caution?

by not just listing the math outright

by waiting for town's approval before moving forward with your strategy

I can see where you're coming from with this, however...

In post 41, BNL wrote:So here was my plan (if you guys want to "abuse" the rooms):

Day 1:
Stage 1: ABC | DEF | GHI
Stage 2: ADG | BEH | CFI

Day 2:
Stage 1: AEI | BFG | CDH
Stage 2: AFH | BDI | CEG

Substitute the letters A, B, C, ... , I for some permutation of the player list, depending on what is most useful to town. And of course on Day 2 remove the dead players.

I'm not sure scum would put this much thought into how town would best be able to maximise use of the rooms at this stage of the game, so I'm more inclined to lean town on him at this point.

In post 30, InflatablePie wrote:I prefer being able to "break" the game as opposed to breaking the game, if that makes sense. Purely from a... morals perspective, so to speak.

I'm not sure I fully understand what you're trying to say here.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Postie »

In post 35, Passionate Storm wrote:I am voting Postie because of the high volume count but no pushing reads.

I know you were mainly just aiming to generate more discussion with your vote, but why me as opposed to others with a higher volume count (I mean, I had like 2 or 3 posts when you voted?) who weren't pushing reads yet either?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Postie »

Oh and

Get a Room: RC and Postie
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Postie »

In post 49, Titus wrote:Postie's confusion on reading Pie looks legit

I was really more addressing his read on BNL than trying to read Pie himself, but while we're on that topic, he looks townish to me so far. I'm not sold on his logic for voting BNL, but I like that how quickly he got straight into formulating reads, and also

In post 30, InflatablePie wrote:drunkposting side-note: by Titus feels off. can't quite place a finger on why

In post 32, InflatablePie wrote:Like I said, can't quite put my finger on why.

this feels town because I don't think scum usually bring up points without being able to justify them? Idk, but like, when you're scum you have to make-up reasons to scumread things, so if you don't have a reason, then...?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Postie »

In post 55, InflatablePie wrote:Postie, given you're townreading BnL, why vote for yourself and RC rather than add a third player in your room vote?

Well, me and RC had a room last game that worked out well and I was just looking to replicate that, so it didn't really cross my mind. That's a good point though, although I'm not sure I townread BNL
enough
to want a room with him at the moment, plus I have no idea whether RC would want him in one. Perhaps it's best for me to wait a little bit longer and see how my reads develop, and then choose a third person with RC that we're both townreading.

In post 65, BNL wrote:Postie, if you're townreading Pie, why are you voting him?

Whoops, sorry, that was my RVS vote.
UNVOTE:

@Titus

In post 51, Titus wrote:
In post 47, Postie wrote:
In post 35, Passionate Storm wrote:I am voting Postie because of the high volume count but no pushing reads.

I know you were mainly just aiming to generate more discussion with your vote, but why me as opposed to others with a higher volume count (I mean, I had like 2 or 3 posts when you voted?) who weren't pushing reads yet either?

At the time I thought you were doing strategy to avoid giving reads. That means you needed a vote until I tested the theory. Game had to get moving.

I've just realised I hate this answer; all you've done is restate your original argument. Answer it properly please?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Postie »

In post 98, Titus wrote:I did not. I was voting you because I thought you were avoiding content. I no longer feel this is the case, so I unvoted. I have a townread on you now.

And you chose me over BNL at the time because...?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Postie »

I'm reading through the Lickety/Pie spat right now and am unsure what to make of it, but...

In post 89, LicketyQuickety wrote:Yes, I am, what I call, Floating my vote, meaning I have my vote on one person and even though I may have a scum read on someone else I am waiting to see how things play out. It a term that comes from poker where you intentionally do not bet at a hand a wait to see if the other person is going to bet or not. It has many functions, all having to do with not showing your hand so quickly (mind the pun).

Can you explain this more, Lickety? I don't understand what you're trying to do.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Postie »

In post 103, Titus wrote:Give me my room with LQ?

I don't have a townread on you, so I'm not going to support this right now. Having scum!Titus in a room with Lickety sounds like a terrible idea.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Postie »

Also, can you go into your townread Lickety a bit more, because I didn't see you explain it properly?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Postie »

Link?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 126, InflatablePie wrote:So, my thought process was that Postie has a townread on BNL for his 333-Rooms strategy. It stands to reason that Postie would be more likely to be in support of that plan, especially given her post states she wants to see the rooms 'abused as much as possible'. So it really struck me as odd that someone who wants to abuse the mechanic doesn't even try to follow a proposed 'optimal' plan for using said mechanic. Make sense?

I was townreading BNL for the effort he put into it, not the plan itself. I have absolutely no idea what the "optimal" way of using the rooms would be.

In post 126, InflatablePie wrote:I don't like this answer too much btw. I do actually like that BNL noticed that my question was weird, because I realized that the question doesn't look logically sound given the way I worded it. Meanwhile, Postie treating RC like they're masons doesn't sit well with me. I don't think they're scum
together
(similarly, I think the odds of Lickety/Titus being scum together is low) but I can see scumPostie attempting to pocket townRC here. Postie isn't even saying "I'd want to hear from RC, my townread", she's wanting RC and herself in a room together
solely
because they were in one last game. Not even attempting to sort RC here, and he's made what... three posts so far? Yuck.

What gave you the impression I was townreading RC? RC is definitely not a townread at this point, and I know I'm going to have trouble figuring him out (I think most people do), which is part of the reason I want a room with him. I'm not sure I'd have had a townread on him last game if we didn't have a room.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Postie »

@RC
- What were your thoughts behind that reaction test on LQ?

I have some other questions for people too, but it would be better if I had this answered before I go into that.

Also,
RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Hawk Eyes

That's a weird as fuck thing to commit to at the moment.

Is this about the room they want or the townread on LQ?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:38 am

Post by Postie »

In post 169, InflatablePie wrote:
In post 166, Postie wrote:What gave you the impression I was townreading RC?

I still don't understand. Is it because I didn't want BNL in a room with me and RC because I wasn't sure of my read on him, so you thought I wanted a room with RC because I was townreading him?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Postie »

Um

In post 167, Postie wrote:
@RC

I have some other questions for people too, but it would be better if I had this answered before I go into that.

Also,
RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Hawk Eyes

That's a weird as fuck thing to commit to at the moment.

Is this about the room they want or the townread on LQ?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:46 am

Post by Postie »

In post 191, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's the townread on LQ and the way Titus is just forcing it in every post she makes.

Okay, that answers that question. What I was trying to find out by asking
In post 167, Postie wrote:
@RC

has also now been answered. Something about how frank and overly arrogant LicketyQuickety is struck me as town, and I thought perhaps you were trying to hone in on that, but I guess not.
So yeah, conflicted on LQ. I'm not sure scum!Lickety would be this ballsy and draw so much attention to himself all the time.

On a similar vein, I think EE's comes across as arrogant too, but in a fake way. Like LQ's arrogance feels super genuine, but EE's post makes me think he's pretending to be more confident in the stuff he says than he actually is. Especially since he uses a lot of really emphatic, harsh language in regards to LQ's posts, as if he thinks LQ is being really scummy, but then ends with a null read. I think if you have a null read on someone, it would be really odd to write your post like that.

VOTE: Hawk Eyes

Not really sure what to make of Titus' certainty in Lickety being town, so...

@Hawk Eyes/Titus
- Can you explain to me what Lickety is doing here that's so different from his scum game in Suikoden Mafia? His play here does feel slightly different, but I'm not sure it's "night and day".

In post 202, Bellaphant wrote:@postie (and pie, later) why aren't you voting?

Sorry; had a scumread on Hawk Eyes for reasons given above, but didn't want to go into said reasons before I had an answer to that second question I directed at RC.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Postie »

In post 210, RadiantCowbells wrote:Anyone else notice that he's seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY uncomfortable in this post?

Lynch. now.

Why is being uncomfortable scummy?

In post 213, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Doesn't help that you're not really doing anything Town though.

what are you even SAYING right now.

^^^

Don't really like how Vyse is slipping under the radar. Same goes for Espe.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:18 am

Post by Postie »

In post 216, LicketyQuickety wrote:1.) RC was being trolly so I simply returned in kind.

Don't do that. I don't care if you have no real scumreads - you can use your vote to put pressure on people and get reads that way. Just use your vote productively.

In post 216, LicketyQuickety wrote:2.) Your reads are based on the presents of the person ie. what their confidence levels are and how scared or fearless they
appear
is. These things do not always tell what alignment they are and some people are just naturally more fearless
appearing
and I give you more credit to read people more accurately than that.

What? Firstly, I don't see any mention of confidence levels in BNL's , and secondly, are you basically saying that we shouldn't make reads based on appearances? How do
you
get your reads then, Lickety - telepathy?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Postie »

In post 207, LicketyQuickety wrote:Why do you think Titus is giving me such a strong town read right now? If you are at all basing your read on me based on what Titus has said in saying I am Town, I would listen to her.

In post 219, LicketyQuickety wrote:If I get lynched, look for Scum who have taken a strong stance on me one way or another.

Where are you on Titus then?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:37 am

Post by Postie »

In post 223, LicketyQuickety wrote:No. You misunderstand what I was saying. To use a confidence and lack of fear meter as a means to gauge if someone is Town or not is not even close to an accurate way to read people because it is a known secret that confidence gets people to follow you and being fearless means you don't have to hide. It can be faked.

Okay, that makes more sense. BulletNLynchproof doesn't talk about any of this in his reads list though?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Postie »

In post 216, LicketyQuickety wrote:2.) Your reads are based on the presents of the person ie. what their confidence levels are and how scared or fearless they
appear
is. These things do not always tell what alignment they are and some people are just naturally more fearless
appearing
and I give you more credit to read people more accurately than that.

In post 227, Postie wrote:BulletNLynchproof doesn't talk about any of this in his reads list though?

In post 228, LicketyQuickety wrote:No he doesn't.

I'm having a lot of trouble following your thoughts here.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Postie »

In post 241, Hawk Eyes wrote:No. That is called working with townreads.

Why are you so desperate to have LQ look scummy?

~Titus

The timing of it is a problem though - he hammered the room as soon as I started pushing on him.

In post 242, Hawk Eyes wrote:Here, he's actually a town leader.

?????

In post 242, Hawk Eyes wrote:Can we have a room with LQ now?

No.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Postie »

Hawk Eyes, if you still have a scumread on BNL, I'd like you to quickly summarise your case on him. Because you just seem to have parked your vote on him after giving, like, one or two vague reasons, and then stopped interacting with him.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 247, LicketyQuickety wrote:but the
manner
in which you were pushing me.

Could you explain this a bit further?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Postie »

Why are half the town being lurky lurksacks? Two days until deadline; we need to start getting organised.

@Ploti
- I think InflatablePie is due for a prod.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:08 am

Post by Postie »

In post 251, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 248, Postie wrote:
In post 247, LicketyQuickety wrote:but the
manner
in which you were pushing me.

Could you explain this a bit further?

You came across, and genuinely still do, that you are not sure enough of things for me to think you are Town. You have been actively scum hunting, asking questions and generally trying to figure out and sort peoples alignments.

Okay, but how does this specifically relate to the way I was pushing on you?

In post 270, Espeonage wrote:Can I get a room, not sure who with. But it can't be one of the people up for lynch and it should be someone I at least kinda know. It'll just be nice to have for night 1.

Well, I don't know who else you know, but you get one with me or RC.

This breaks your post restriction. You can't talk about RC in public for another (expired on 2015-12-20 13:30:00). --P
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:37 am

Post by Postie »

Whoops.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Postie »

Get A Room: Espe and Postie
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Postie »

In post 278, BNL wrote:Postie, do you want to share what you gained out of that room?

RadiantCowbells shared his case on LQ. It helped me understand where he was coming from, but it wasn't enough to convince me completely.

In post 279, RadiantCowbells wrote:I really don't like how Postie agreed with most of I said then nitpicked little things and didn't vote him without really weighing in much on her own.

Sorry; I'd just gotten up and was too lazy to go through, like, each individual thing you comment on, so I just kinda went over the key things that I thought needed saying. I'm happy to go into more detail now though if you're okay with me paraphrasing and sharing the stuff you said?

Not sure how I feel about an RC/Titus/InflatablePie room, because I'm scumreading Titus/Hawk Eyes and am uncertain of your alignment, RC. scum!Titus with town!RC and town!InflatablePie sounds great, but scum!Titus with scum!RC and town!InflatablePie does not.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Postie »

Also,
@Hawk Eyes
- answer this when you get back here please.
In post 244, Postie wrote:Hawk Eyes, if you still have a scumread on BNL, I'd like you to quickly summarise your case on him. Because you just seem to have parked your vote on him after giving, like, one or two vague reasons, and then stopped interacting with him.

Hate hate hate Hawk Eyes' lurkiness. I feel like they're purposely trying to avoid interacting with people properly so they can duck out of having to answer questions about their behaviour and not draw attention to themselves.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Postie »

RC, is there any reason you haven't shared your full case on LQ with everyone else?
I'd like to get some thoughts from other players.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 289, LicketyQuickety wrote:RC,

All you have done this game is shout "lynch LQ" over and over. What happens if your wrong on me? Doesn't that mean you are the next days target? I want you to think about that for a while.

I take it you've never played a game with RC before then. :lol:
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Postie »

In post 305, Hawk Eyes wrote:BNL needs a noose, why would you keep him from his rightful place?

Titus said her read on BNL had gone stale; I take it you're of a different opinion. Explain to me why you think BNL should be lynched.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Postie »

Is anyone actually opposed to me getting a room with Espe or is everyone just too lazy to vote?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Postie »

Not sure enough of town is going to be online for this to work out, but...

Get A Room: RadiantCowbells, InflatablePie, VysePresident

Ehhh, doesn't sound too bad. What's the worst that could happen?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:32 am

Post by Postie »

Hi hello what just happened oh look a lynch
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:42 am

Post by Postie »

Cool. Anyone else got any important thoughts before we end the day or should we start spamposting until pagetop?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:48 am

Post by Postie »

Get a Room: BulletNLynchproof and RadiantCowbells
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:35 am

Post by Postie »

So I'm thinking the obvious explanation for LicketyQuickety not being roleblocked is that scum thought that whoever they were targeting was more likely to be bodyguarded by someone else. Might be worth checking which players that applies to.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Postie »

In post 423, BNL wrote:
In post 409, RadiantCowbells wrote:I bodyguarded Postie, I just didn't talk to anyone else about it.

Postie, can you confirm this?

Yep.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Postie »

Well, I guess it can't hurt to add some more pressure.

VOTE: Bellaphant
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #43) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Postie »

In post 430, VysePresident wrote:Postie, can I get a room with you please?

I'd like to hear from you on a couple things.

Sure; I'd just like the BNL/RC room to go through first.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Postie »

In post 417, VysePresident wrote:
You can't vote for more than one room at a time so your room vote is currently on vyse/postie and no longer on bnl/rc. --P
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Postie »

Too tired to comment on anything right now but I just remembered Vyse wanted that room with me for whatever reason so

Get a Room: VysePresident and Postie
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Postie »

Okay, revisiting my read on BNL now.

His first 9 posts were IIoA, but I disagree that this is scummy because it was the start of the game and there wasn't really much to work with at that point.
Didn't really like because he makes some casual observations without taking any stances, which feels a bit awkward and forced. Same goes for . Yeah, actually, I'm getting that awkward/forced vibe for a lot of his posts, especially stuff like . Problem is I don't know if this is just how he normally plays or not, so I'll have to do a metadive before I can really say if I think this is scummy or not.
The fact he was persistently scumreading Titus/Hawk Eyes means I'm townleaning on him for now though; it was looking very much like LQ would be the lynch so I don't really see why he would wagon Hawk Eyes at that point.

In post 458, RadiantCowbells wrote:BnL is just ridiculously, ridiculously scummy

Can you expand on this?

@BNL

In post 421, BNL wrote:Would like to ask everyone:
Did anyone protect LQ?

... what was this question for? Were you trying to rule out (or gauge the likelihood of) whether LQ himself was the target or...?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Postie »

Bella should be getting prodded on Monday so we won't have to wait too long for content or a replacement.

And if you want that room, Vyse, it might help to put down a vote for it. :P
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Postie »

In post 471, Postie wrote:
In post 458, RadiantCowbells wrote:BnL is just ridiculously, ridiculously scummy

Can you expand on this?

Wait, RC can't answer this yet because post restriction. Whoops.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Postie »

hi y r u stalk
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by Postie »

Going away for two days and don't know how much internet I'll get so
@mod
- consider me V/LA until Thursday.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Postie »

Well, I
will
probably have internet at some point tomorrow; it'll just be phone access.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Postie »

I was gonna say that you were being a meanie-face by taking down that fence when the pigeons behind it obviously didn't want their private convention interrupted or exposed but I didn't wanna be rude

Spoiler:
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Postie »

I'm not busy anymore; got nothing going on for New Year's Eve.

Need those past games from Vyse before I can reach any kind of decision on him.

@InflatablePie
- On day 1 you said:
In post 55, InflatablePie wrote:Postie, given you're townreading BnL, why vote for yourself and RC rather than add a third player in your room vote?

Titus, I'd still rather use the rooms sparingly or as necessary, but why 2:2:2:3? Gun to my head, I'd go with 3:3:3 D1.

In post 70, InflatablePie wrote:Also, if we decide to go through with a room strategy, and we do decide to go 2223, I would like to request a 2 room with Titus.

Can you explain to me why you specifically wanted one of the "2 room"s with Titus when you liked the idea of a 3-person room better?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Postie »

Get a Room: RadiantCowbells and Postie
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Postie »

Thanks.

In post 581, VysePresident wrote:Ask Postie.

I wasn't biting on the Pie lynch.

Can confirm.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Postie »

Vyse, you're doing fine, and we're not going to lynch you today. Sorry, RC.

I have a room with Espe and I'll post copypaste my thoughts on it from my RC room in a bit. I'm making a proper readslist now so I'll include it in there.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Postie »

I am 100% not voting Vyse today.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 604, RadiantCowbells wrote:You don't think it's sketchy that Espe's his primary scumread and he says to vote me then he'll let himself get lynched?

C'mon now, this is really unfair reasoning - is there anyone in this game he can actually scumread without you scumreading him for it?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 615, VysePresident wrote:Postie, can you tell what you & RC were saying about Pie last night?

RC said he had reservations about Pie and asked for my read on him, and then said he was doing a reaction test on you by claiming to have found something big on Pie. I replied with the same stuff I did with you RE:Pie.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Postie »

Ugh, sorry, I said I was going to post reads but I'm not feeling too well right now.
I'll leave the Espe stuff here for you guys at least. (Everything was marked ahead of time for copypasting.)

Spoiler: This is purely for context
Postie wrote:I'd like your opinion on LQ's actions around the lynch. First, he hammers Hawk Eyes. And then after the hammer, he starts getting defensive about Titus:
Esp and Pie are on my watch list if Titus flips Town. I saw little reasons for them voting titus.

RC,

Do i have to remind you that Titus was not my lynch of choice and I only did it so we actually have a lynch? I still don't know how HE is going to flip, but I didn't want to vote there since I didn't have much to go on.

Tell me what Esp did that helped town?

So scum!Lickety would be holding two opposing attitudes at the same time:
1) Buss Hawk Eyes
2) Defend Hawk Eyes

Which is a little weird. So I think we have three possibilities:
a) scum!Lickety knew people would be suspicious if he was around at deadline and allowed a No Lynch to happen, so he hammered his partner for towncred and then he got defensive because he felt guilty about it
b) town!Lickety wanted to prevent a No Lynch and then got defensive about Titus because he was mad that the only person townreading him got lynched
c) scum!Lickety knew people would be suspicious if he was around at deadline and allowed a No Lynch to happen, and knew they would also be suspicious if he suddenly stopped defending someone he was defending earlier, so he hammered his partner for towncred and then got defensive because he wanted to keep his attitude towards Titus consistent

c) seems unlikely to me because we've already seen that LQ couldn't care less about being consistent, and of the two remaining options, I think b) makes more sense, so I'm starting to lean town on him now.

Thoughts?

Postie wrote:I copypasted my thoughts on LQ to him
[see above spoiler]
and this is the conversation that followed (paraphrased obvs):

Postie wrote:
Espeonage wrote:It can't be B because town is not afraid to die. Especially awesome power role for that fellow, there is none. Taking into account the extent to which LQ enjoys mafia theory, B is certainly not an option.

I don't think I'm understanding. Surely LQ, if he were town, would be distressed if Titus were to die since she was the sole person seeing that fellow as the obvious townie he declares himself to be?

Espeonage wrote:Distressed about none being there to defend him? Why wouldst he be? Dying to cease distracting the town, if this is necessary for him, should be dutifully accepted by him.

There be a typically agreed upon commandment that townspeople be disposable. For this reason, self-preserving attitudes are viewed as a particularly scummy characteristic. On account of the sole persons that concern themselves with this being strong PRs and mafia members.

Presently also consider that that fellow be disposable due to all people having identical power roles. Additionally include that his death has usefulness through the role that every person has and, verily, there is not a cause of care for him about the death of a person who defends him should he be town.

Postie wrote:Should he perish on this night then indeed, that fellow should not be concerned with it, but we cannot know that such a thing will ocurr. I can't say that I am able to understand the remainder of your logic - does thou declare that if LQ be town he would be wise to see himself hanged...?

Espeonage wrote:My declaration is that there be not a justification for that fellow to be against the lynch of a person on the basis of what position on him they take.

Postie wrote:You are simply repeating the thing you spoke of earlier. Canst thou provide an answer to the question I posed?
Postie wrote:does thou declare that if LQ be town he would be wise to see himself hanged...?

I am not comprehending your logic properly at the moment.

Espeonage wrote:Merely surrender, he should not. But equally, problems carrying out things which make it more difficult for him to get to the end of the game, he should not have either, if there be overall benefit for the townspeople.

Postie wrote:Thou art somewhat ambiguous with this.
Espeonage wrote:But equally, problems carrying out things which make it more difficult for him to get to the end of the game, he should not have either, if there be overall benefit for the townspeople.

Does this refer to that fellow being someone else's bodyguard or allowing himself to be hanged?

That's the convo so far, and the main problems I'm having with it are:

• He's trying to argue something along the lines of "X is the most rational thing for town!LQ to do, therefore town!LQ would have done X." This completely disregards the fact that LQ is a highly emotional player, which I'd have thought should be pretty obvious. Bad logic isn't necessarily scummy, but this kind of thinking strikes me as really off because of how overly simplistic it is, in a way I don't really see coming from a townie.
  • If I'm correct that Espe is saying LQ should allow himself to be lynched if he's town (not a fan of the way he seemed to be trying to dodge my question on that), then...??? I guess it's possible he could actually believe that, but I feel like it could also be a way of creating an out for himself later if LQ flips town - "well, he needed to be lynched to stop being a distraction anyway so you can't blame me for being on his lynch."
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Postie »

I'm actually likely going to be dropping out of school soon and taking the rest of the year off due to medical issues, so I know how much that sucks, Vyse. It's good that you're getting things back on track IRL though and you should absolutely be prioritising that so please don't worry about this game; you did great.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Postie »

@mod
- Vyse's replacement will have access to our room, right?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Postie »

Eh, I'll just assume I'll have a room with the Vyse replacement. That means if I end up wanting a room with Pie I can still do that.

Get a Room: Postie and RadiantCowbells
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:29 am

Post by Postie »

Well, according to the GAR vote counter he wasn't, so idk, I probably wasn't clear enough about using Vyse's vote rather than mine.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Postie »

Well, if it helps, here's where I'm at now in terms of reads. I'd like to have gone into more detail but it's 4AM and I'm lazy.

RadiantCowbells

I don't see post coming from scum!RC. Like ever. If they were partners, then I don't think he would have pussyfooted around the lynch; he would have just bussed Titus. And then there's the fact that RC's scumplay tends to be a bit superficial and trollish, which I'm not seeing anywhere except maybe day 1.

VysePresident/wgeurts

The meta stuff Vyse talked about in checks out. Additionally, I don't think could have been faked; from what I've seen, Vyse doesn't really do AtE as scum, so I'm not buying that scum!Vyse would mash his emotions and reads together like that.

InflatablePie

Thought processes just kinda look very town, particularly and . I don't really see myself voting RC or Vyse/wgeurts this game, so Pie is scum by PoE if Espe isn't.

Espeonage

Explained in . I can't really say much else since there isn't really a lot of content from him that I can work with.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Postie »

Shit, that sounded like fun. Kudos for typing all that up and putting this much thought into the game, RC.

Pie, can you hammer my room with RC anyway?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 726, InflatablePie wrote:Postie, why is RC town?

I mostly explained it on my readslist a couple pages back. Everything that RC posted on the last page also makes me pretty damn confident in my read on him because of what I mentioned about him being slightly superficial as scum. If he put this amount of thought into the game as scum then he can have the win.

In post 726, InflatablePie wrote:And can you answer my Espe question since RC won't?

If it's the one about why Espe didn't hammer BNL, then you have a good point.

VOTE: InflatablePie
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Postie »

In all fairness, we have no way of verifying that claim.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:15 am

Post by Postie »

Espe, is that all you've got?
Really?

You started the game with

In post 158, Espeonage wrote:Hi I am null on everyone.

And after a brief tunnel on LQ you went back to having no reads

In post 418, Espeonage wrote:The bad news is I was completely coninced LQ was scum and now I have nothing.

Following a number of attempts to engage you all we got was

In post 647, Espeonage wrote:Hey peeps vla atm but letting you know I've skimmed and the people nature of the game has me cool with things as they're going on.

You've been happy to sit back this entire game and let town destroy themselves.

The only times you haven't been passive as fuck about everything were surrounding:
a) the Hawk Eyes lynch, and
b) the threat of your own lynch

Give me one good reason I shouldn't vote you right this second.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:19 am

Post by Postie »

Actually, you know what, Espe literally does not deserve the chance to defend himself at this point, nor do I think he would be adequately able to.

I'm done here.

VOTE: Espeonage
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Postie »

Sorry if I got it wrong; I at least don't really mind losing to Vyse/wgeurts, whereas I'd have probably repeatedly set fire to several hamsters if Espe had won this game after how he's played.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:48 am

Post by Postie »

ITT I learned my scum game is townier than my town game.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:57 am

Post by Postie »

Haha, yeah, people who were in this game or find out about it are going to inevitably get super paranoid about me now.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:01 am

Post by Postie »

The funny thing is I still don't even know why I was townread to the extent that I was.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:01 am

Post by Postie »

In post 910, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can you link me to your other scum games?

I literally have no other scum games.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:03 am

Post by Postie »

I think part of the reason this went so well was due to the fact that this setup is designed to keep the towniest players alive. If I'd have been in lylo in any other game people might have been suspicious as to why I hadn't been night killed.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:05 am

Post by Postie »

In post 915, Espeonage wrote:If I had been around I would have brought up that I townslipped in the room with Postie and she never cited it. That was what I mentioned but never went through with with RC.

Where? I think I legit missed it.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:11 am

Post by Postie »

In post 919, Tere wrote:I think everyone needs to give RC a hug. Particularly you, Postie :)

Yeah, lol.

Sorry for breaking your heart, RC. <3
I'd gotten so into town-mode I actually felt bad about being scum near the end of the game.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Postie »

In post 921, Espeonage wrote:My entire proof for LQ as scum was done in a way that were I scum, I had to block him. There was no other way for me to safely navigate a day phase when behind the 8 ball if there was a way for LQ to not be alive. It would have been shooting myself in the foot in a way that risked me being speed lynched while not in thread.

A town player would have brought it up because they are looking for reasons to townread people as well as scumread people. But a scum player looks for how to scumread someone.

It was your only missplay and I let it slide.

Ah, I see.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:17 am

Post by Postie »

Omigod I love you. <3
Can you get Most Cunning Manipulator for one game though? The description says it's about being the best manipulator over the course of a year.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Postie »

In post 938, RadiantCowbells wrote:just ughhhhh

I legit need a hug irl rn

Will you take a virtual one?

Spoiler: gif

It was super fun playing with you. We should hydra sometime.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Postie »

In post 947, BNL wrote:
In post 9, Postie wrote:Been looking forward to this game. :D

In post 137, Plotinus wrote:
Prodding Postie. She has (expired on 2015-12-16 09:45:00) to post or she will be replaced.

Should've realised something was up with this, considering she hasn't lurked before in the town games I've had with her. I decided against it because she was silent site-wide at that point.

To be fair, I legit just didn't have a lot of time for the game at that point. If anything I would have scumread me for not roleblocking LQ; out of everyone, I think I was the most likely to make that kind of mistake, especially with this being my first scum game and all.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Postie »

In post 954, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'd be down to hydra, but I can't right now. And I wouldn't be able to cuz uni anyway.

Yeah, I can't right now either, but you know, sometime... :P

We could have been a scum-slaying dream machine this game if it weren't for the fact that I was scum.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Postie »

</3

And I just read the deadthread. Now I feel super bad. If it's of any consolation, RC, I just played the game (almost) exactly how I would have as town, so don't think our room would have looked any different if I wasn't scum. I wasn't really trying to manipulate you and I'm really bad at being manipulative.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Postie »

In post 975, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Meanwhile, Postie treating RC like they're masons doesn't sit well with me. I don't think they're scum together (similarly, I think the odds of Lickety/Titus being scum together is low) but I can see scumPostie attempting to pocket townRC here. Postie isn't even saying "I'd want to hear from RC, my townread", she's wanting RC and herself in a room together solely because they were in one last game. Not even attempting to sort RC here, and he's made what... three posts so far? Yuck.

Geez why the hell is everyone so paranoid about this pocketing thing.

Can't get a single damn room to happen.

yeah............

Like, even the "I really want a room with RC" thing at the beginning of the game is just what I would have done as town. I know that because "I really want a room with RC next game" is exactly what I was thinking when Slavic I ended, which is why I pursued it this game. The "pocketing" thing that happened as a result was just a happy accident.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Postie »

Spoiler:
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Postie »

@mod
- You can release all of my PTs except the scum PT. I threw a couple ideas out near the beginning in there that I might want to reuse at some point.

If Titus is okay with it, I'll quote all of the scum PT into here except for like 2 posts or something so everyone can see what was going on. It was really just a load of Titus coming up with good plans and me saying "whatlol I can't just fake scumreads that town-me wouldn't have".
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Postie »

Sure, that works too. I'll PM you.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Postie »

In post 992, VysePresident wrote:Mhm, this happened to be before with a close friend of mine before, too. She completely caught me off guard, just by

Something missing here?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Postie »

Lurkers are annoying because you can't tell what they're thinking, and I know Espe's a good player. I didn't want to get close to the end of the game and have Espe suddenly reveal he was scumreading me and push for my lynch.
Plus I figured he hadn't done enough to warrant being bodyguarded by anyone, but apparently I was doubly wrong about that.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”