Micro 365 - ALL YEAR LONG haha see what i did there (over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Egopost
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #63 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hi.

So I'm here but limited access. My egopost was just a replace dodge.

Initial thoughts are that there is almost definitely a scum in Huckleberries. I lile Xayzeck, for the scumbutt I was thinking Pants initially for his seeming paranoia in RVS. Now leaning Maru, hated their opening and their Xayzeck read. Pants and Maru should be cross voting.

Overall liking Naz more than sns right now. We should absolutely be hunting outside of our groups and I am wary of anyone suggesting we shouldn't. If there's something you want to ask of someone and the people in the group aren't asking it you definitely should be. Plus only interacting in our groups allows any d1 scum to completely avoid any relational tells .

VOTE: SNS
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

"He's more active" is a really shallow reason for a townread. What do you actually think of their posts? In particular Pant's selfvoting 'self-voting' and that whole mess on page 2.

P-Edit: I don't mean to play overlord. I just treat this set-up like a regular game except I have a vote restriction. People are free to take what I say and agree or disagree with it.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Maru Don't particularly agree but feel but I can where you're coming from

@SNS

Paragraph 1

This is a 7:2 mountainous game with a votimg mechanic. It is very comparible to regular game

Most of what you said can be said about any other game. I do not either, think so much of myself that people will sheep me, or, think so little of the others that they can't take others opinions and make their own decison. So I will be giving my reads and opinions on other groups.

Again. This just give scum an excuse to avoid relational tells. 7:2 is inherently scumsided, going in to a 4:1 (woth a conf town) tomorrow where we can't use any sort of associative would not be good for village's chances
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

They were at 73 and 74. Phonepostong is a bit too much of a headache for me right now. Will return to this tomorrow
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I get what you're saying. Agreed to agree to disagree.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #169 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 167, Espressojet wrote:
In post 165, Salamence20 wrote:Oh hey you can self vote.

This game.

You CAN.

They don't count though.

VC disagrees
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #171 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 124, Nazarene wrote:
In post 63, Not_Mafia wrote:Initial thoughts are that there is almost definitely a scum in Huckleberries. I lile Xayzeck, for the scumbutt I was thinking Pants initially for his seeming paranoia in RVS. Now leaning Maru, hated their opening and their Xayzeck read. Pants and Maru should be cross voting.

Why is there definitely a scumball? Anything beyond the individual suspicions of Pants/Maru?

No. I just find them both too individually scummy to believe that group is all town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #181 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Espressojet Why did you call Xayzeck out on his 'hammer' but not sns
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #247 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lol wtf. This game is hilarious. Getting the feeling more and more our group is the town group
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #258 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Dr Pants How did you plan that self vote reaction test for Maru and Xay before the game started if you had no way to know the groups?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #274 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

From the OP:

You cannot no lynch on day 1 - if deadline is reached without a majority, the mafia will decide who is lynched from within that group.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #294 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 289, Nazarene wrote:Notmaf, why do you think our group is all town and then why are you voting sns?

Because I find/found the other groups scummier. I think I over-reacted to espresso's weird posting style though and their group is more up in the air now

And because of this rule

In post 1, N wrote:
General Rules

• Day 1 will not end until all three groups have a majority on a player in their group. You cannot no lynch on day 1 - if deadline is reached without a majority, the mafia will decide who is lynched from within that group.
  • Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #343 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And scum wouldn't want to lead? Can you explain what you mean a bit more please?
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #351 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

How did Naz 180 on SNS? Their vote on me was purely RVS
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #354 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In what way is it a last minute wagon change? They RVS'd me and then started expressing suspicion of SNS in literally their first serious post of the game

PEDIT: What if his partner is the subject of one of the lynches?
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #355 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Even then that's a very simplistic reason to clear someone. What you say does make sense but it's also a lot easier to say from an outside perspective. Scum aren't necessarily going to do what they should be doing and if he is scum he will naturally be more skittish and self-conscious about doing such things
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #359 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's all very well and good but it doesn't mean people should have to pull a scumread within their group out of their arse
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #382 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm ready for this day to end. I'd still prefer a Pants lynch to a Maru one, I'm not crazy on either but it seems Pants is unlynchable for today. The final group I have no concrete handle on, ac seems relaxed and natural so I'd say I prefer him to Sala but I also agree that regardless of what alignment Espresso's weird surrendering has come from, he is a WIFOM bomb that needs to be detonated pre-potenial LYLO
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #387 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What do you expect us to get out of this week? It seems we've reached a pretty natural conclusion to the day
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #444 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I need to reread this whope thing at homeater but I won't be switching to Naz unless something drastic happens. And Dr. Pants, at what point did you think my vote from Naz was a serious intent to lynch. You keep pushing this but we've been over how that was an RVS vote and they immediatelty started attacking SNS there after.

I still prefer Espresso due to what Salamemence said and that weird unexplained vote, but I won't fight a AC lynch, his tentatuiveness to hammer after declaring intent was weird. I wouldn't mind giving Pants a chance to self hammer and see of he's bluffing though
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #461 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I can understand your AC read and it's a lynch I actually wouldn't mind seeing but if he is scum shouldn't his tentativeness to hammer suggest a lynch was already on his partner? Probably Maru since that's the lynch he was trying to dissuade
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #472 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Espresso why is your vote on Sala and what do you think of what Pants is saying about ac?
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #476 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 472, Not_Mafia wrote:Espresso why is your vote on Sala and what do you think of what Pants is saying about ac?
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #478 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That case is purely conf. bias and pre flip associative. And how you went down the pre-flip associative road assuming ac was scum and arrived at me over Maru I don't know.

In post 477, Dr Pants wrote:
    In post 387, Not_Mafia wrote:What do you expect us to get out of this week? It seems we've reached a pretty natural conclusion to the day

by the time you made this post, you had made a single vote. It was on your second post of the game. You voted Sns and said "liking Naz more than Sns right now". You never expanded upon this read. However, you include a lot of points on scum game theory:

In post 63, Not_Mafia wrote:We should absolutely be hunting outside of our groups and I am wary of anyone suggesting we shouldn't.

In post 83, Not_Mafia wrote:
    This is a 7:2 mountainous game with a votimg mechanic. It is very comparible to regular game

Most of what you said can be said about any other game. I do not either, think so much of myself that people will sheep me, or, think so little of the others that they can't take others opinions and make their own decison. So I will be giving my reads and opinions on other groups.

Again. This just give scum an excuse to avoid relational tells. 7:2 is inherently scumsided, going in to a 4:1 (woth a conf town) tomorrow where we can't use any sort of associative would not be good for village's chances

In post 343, Not_Mafia wrote:And scum wouldn't want to lead? Can you explain what you mean a bit more please?

In post 355, Not_Mafia wrote:Scum aren't necessarily going to do what they should be doing and if he is scum he will naturally be more skittish and self-conscious about doing such things

This "game theory" talk was what was solidifying my read as I saw him trying to dissuade discussion and potentially avoid any associative tells. And how is your case on me (formerly on Naz) not "game theory" talk?

In post 477, Dr Pants wrote:And it was Not_Mafia, not Naz, that was pulling the "My group is all town thing":
    In post 247, Not_Mafia wrote:Lol wtf. This game is hilarious. Getting the feeling more and more our group is the town group

Like Ac, he was pushing for action within the group of myself, Xay, and Maru, which seems to me to be more and more likely the
    actual
    town group:

In post 63, Not_Mafia wrote:Initial thoughts are that there is almost definitely a scum in Huckleberries. I lile Xayzeck, for the scumbutt I was thinking Pants initially for his seeming paranoia in RVS. Now leaning Maru, hated their opening and their Xayzeck read. Pants and Maru should be cross voting.

In post 382, Not_Mafia wrote: I'd still prefer a Pants lynch to a Maru one, I'm not crazy on either but it seems Pants is unlynchable for today.

Again, I'm not going to magically exclude my group from being my all town group read or dampen my scumreads within another group just to appease people and how they think this set-up should be played. I've played this set-up twice before and the view that we should all be hunting in all groups and offering who we think should be the lynch was pretty uncontested and I'm surprised it's become such a sticking point this game

In post 477, Dr Pants wrote:Now for relational tells! This part is much more speculative, so if you only want to care about the top then thats cool.
    Not Mafia is ok with an Ac lynch but would rather see an Espresso lynch:

In post 382, Not_Mafia wrote:The final group I have no concrete handle on, ac seems relaxed and natural so I'd say I prefer him to Sala but I also agree that regardless of what alignment Espresso's weird surrendering has come from, he is a WIFOM bomb that needs to be detonated pre-potenial LYLO

Not Mafia prefers an Ac lynch because he's "relaxed and natural". However, Espresso should go to avoid WIFOM. Note that this post was made
    before
    I had put any pressure on Ac. No one was scum reading his slot, so why did Not Mafia feel the need to bring this up?

Why did I feel the need to mention everyone in the group when giving my reads on that group? I'd say that question answers itself

In post 477, Dr Pants wrote:The timing fits:
    At the time of Ac entering the game, Not Mafia was set to be lynched, and Espresso had just made his "slip". The day could have easily ended there, or shortly after. But! What does Ac do?

For what is at least the third time now. Naz placed an RVS vote, then started attacking SNS immediately in their second post. You keep saying this and completely evade addressing it when I've pointed this out (and I believe Naz may have at one point too)

In post 477, Dr Pants wrote:
    In post 283, ac1983fan wrote:Okay.

We have plenty of time til deadline so I am not gonna make a vote until I have solidified my reads.

Then, Naz moves his vote from Not Mafia to Sns in 324.
    Ac's next post? His solidified list of reads:
    In post 339, ac1983fan wrote:OK
    Dr Pants is still scum
    Nazarene and Not Mafia are town, so snscompt1 is maybe scum / maybe town.
    Salamence is town
    Espresso I see as maybe town, maybe scum, but either way the ideal lynch candidate for my group.

Xay please vote for Pants instead of Maruchan. Like Nazarene said, everything Pants has done has been far too deliberate. And he's been subtly buddying up to you now, perhaps because he sees you're one of the few people townreading him.

I'm ready to hammer but I would like to see the Huckleberry group lynch change.

I want Not Mafia to be the lynch from his group

If that post didn't highlight to you how Maru is the most likely partner should ac flip scum then... I don't know what to say.

You did highlight how weak a readslist that was though
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #482 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 480, ac1983fan wrote:
    In post 390, Xayzeck wrote:
    In post 386, ac1983fan wrote:Why do people want this day to end prematurely? I could end it at anytime but we have over a week left.
    Xay, what could I do to convince you that Pants is scum?

Scum motivation.

Forced towniness is not scum motivation.

Dr Pants hasn't done anything that even looks like forced towniness. It's not that he's trying to act more town to avoid being mislynched - it's that he's trying to LOOK like he's acting pro-town when he isn't.

--
    Dr Pants' proposal on page 17 is ridiculous. I'd be okay with trading lynching myself in exchange for Pants - but lynching obvtown/better player than me Naz in exchange would be pretty foolish. And why should we let scum dictate lynches?

Why is everyone townreading Pants for something that is so obviously engineered to create the townread? Seriously?!? He knew it would never actually happen...Come on folks.

Anyway.
    VOTE: Espressojet.

You're willing to negotiate your lynch for Pants' yet you give him control of the hammer?
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #484 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 480, ac1983fan wrote:Dr Pants hasn't done anything that even looks like forced towniness. It's not that he's trying to act more town to avoid being mislynched - it's that he's trying to LOOK like he's acting pro-town when he isn't.

Also define what the extreme difference between is between these two that you can class his behaviour as all of one none of the other.
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #490 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 488, Dr Pants wrote:Not Mafia, here's why Maru cant be scum: Scum wouldn't town read their partner as they are about to get lynched. Much more likely, scum town reads town as they are about to get lynched, and sets up another town as a goat.

Scum don't try to negotiate a lynch off their partner? Just because he's not doing what you view as optimal scum play in his situation doesn't mean anything.
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #493 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Again, just because that's what you would do in his situation is meaningless. Blanket statements about bussing is pointless as not everyone is bus happy and a lot of people are very bus averse.

And what will be your reads if AC flips town?
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #509 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 508, Salamence20 wrote:Espresso is a ZZZX alt.

Lol. Leave ZZZX alone
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #512 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have no idea which parts of those posts are and are not sarcasm
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #514 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why not just vote Xay yourself? Maru wants it aswell and you actually seeing through this ridiculous stunt makes it pretty clear you're town.
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #516 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well if you're even a little suspicious of Xay and you want your group to talk it out a bit more you should at least be unvoting and not opening the hammer to him.
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #518 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

If and when you flip town I know nothing more than I do now, when Xayzeck flips whatever alignment he is I'm significantly more informed than I am now
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #520 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well for your sake I hope you're right but I still think you're a sub optimal lynch for your group and I hope at least one of the other two agrees
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #529 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Xay, why were you so willing to hammer yesterday?
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #534 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 532, Xayzeck wrote:I'm not sure where you're getting the impression I was so willing to hammer, because I wasn't.

Well it's not like you resisted...

In post 523, Xayzeck wrote:VOTE: Pants

Requested and delivered

Pants' lynch did not benefit us at all.

And from my perspective at least one of you and Naz has to be scum and I have a solid townread on Naz so...
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #539 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Only one scum amongst the three of you?
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #549 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 547, Salamence20 wrote:Town-Play in Lylo: 1 2
    Scum-Play in Lylo: 1 2

Pretty much, I'm trying to tell you that my D1 play is more close to my Town-Play than my scumplay.

Why are you posting this unsolicited?
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #558 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

He was attacking me more than you so why would you think you'd be worse off then me? And why would we be just be following Pants' reads anyway?
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #565 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

We have 4 days...

I hate both Sala's quickvoting, unsolicited meta and weird WIFOMing and Xay's rationalising of the hammer, I'm not ruling bussing out here.
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #568 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't want to vote you at this point, I still lean Xay
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #569 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

And that doesn't mean I'll vote Xay
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #595 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Declaring intent on Xay
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #600 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because he deserves a chance to respond and build a case on Sala
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #603 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why exactly should I lolhammer here?
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #606 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Actually there's at least one town vote on Xay, either Naz is scum with one of you and we've already lost, or Xay is scum.

VOTE: Xayzeck
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #610 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 607, Salamence20 wrote:Espresso is conf-town, he's dumb if he put a vote down on town without his buddy here.

How is he conf-town? If Xay is town the game is over anyway
    Not_Mafia
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Not_Mafia
    Smash Hit
    Smash Hit

Post Post #643 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

lol. Congrats scum. Thanks to N for hosting

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”