Micro 365 - ALL YEAR LONG haha see what i did there (over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:42 am

Post by ac1983fan »

In post 348, Dr Pants wrote:
In post 346, ac1983fan wrote:
Scum can't lead because they are scum, not town - they might attempt to lead but it is actually manipulation. Sala is coming off as earnestly leading. Pants is coming off as attempting to lead but is actually scum manipulating.

:/

It would be nice if you could show evidence or something, I'm getting real sick of this "Pants is scum because I feel like hes scum" nonsense.

You're scum for the same reason i believe it was Naz said - everything you've done just feels so deliberate, manipulative, and fake.
Not a dayvig.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by N »

Vote Count 1.12

Grape
Nazarene
(0)
Not_Mafia
(1) snscompt1
snscompt1
(2)
Not_Mafia, Nazarene
Not Voting
(0)

Huckleberry
Dr Pants
(0)
Maruchan
(2)
Xayzeck, Dr Pants
Xayzeck
(0)
Not Voting
(1) Maruchan

Ilama
ac1983fan
(0)
Espressojet
(1)
Salamence20
Salamence20
(0)
Not Voting
(2) ac1983fan, Espressojet

Deadline is in
(expired on 2014-08-05 00:21:55)

V/LA:
Dr Pants "for the next couple of days"
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Dont have anything to add until tomorrow
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

I'll be back tomorrow

quickly caught up, nothing new to say for now
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Nazarene »

This Head opposes the Maru lynch. He believes that his other Head is still scumreading pants as well, but this Head has not confirmed that/discussed with my other Head because he want to get this in before/if someone hammers. This Head is still uncertain about the Ilama group, and the Heads of the Hydra will confer thereupon. Specifically, this Head is not sold on the Espresso slips and wants to examine Sala further.

Below are posts and the reasons this Head dislikes them, to put to rest claims that votes on pants have no bases.

Spoiler:
is bad because there is no real basis for reads that early on, and the last line (that not engaging with oen's fruit group in RVS is scummy) is an especially bad attempt to establish a scumtell.

has tortured reasoning for a tortured gambit. This Head has no problem with gambits, especially if they are player-centered. This one, however, makes no sense, and furthermore is an easy way to construct and justify a scumread on someone for no real reason.

Furthermore, Pants has leaped upon every fake scumtell that has happened in the game. See, for example, , , , and .

WIFOM in and following.

This Head fails to see the case against Maru, but he will happily read future cases and/or refer back to posts containing cases if said posts are pointed out to him. This Head is townreading Maru on the basis of his well-motivated setup commentary and a generally lack of scumminess in other posts, at least as far as this Head can determine.

NM
: Please share concrete thoughts on other groups.

-A
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Ok tier/aegor, this will be the last post I make for the day, I will not be posting anymore until we lynch.

First, Espresso: Let's say for hypothetical sake you and pants are mafia and I get lynched. You will follow along by saying espresso slipped and now should be lynched by killing AC. Total WIFOM.

To sum up: it is town-motivated to lynch espresso to prevent scum to manipulate espresso later.

Secondly: I don't care what you are going to say about it: persuading and scumhunting in other groups is pointless and scummy because YOU CAN NOT DIRECTLY AFFECT IT. There is almost no point in doing it (and I know I am guilty of it too), because I can hunt tomorrow based on interactions IN THE GROUP. It's like outside influences.

I'm done.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:33 pm

Post by Espressojet »

In post 380, Salamence20 wrote:Ok tier/aegor, this will be the last post I make for the day, I will not be posting anymore until we lynch.

First, Espresso: Let's say for hypothetical sake you and pants are mafia and I get lynched.
You will follow along by saying espresso slipped and now should be lynched by killing AC.
Total WIFOM.

To sum up: it is town-motivated to lynch espresso to prevent scum to manipulate espresso later.

Secondly: I don't care what you are going to say about it: persuading and scumhunting in other groups is pointless and scummy because YOU CAN NOT DIRECTLY AFFECT IT. There is almost no point in doing it (and I know I am guilty of it too), because I can hunt tomorrow based on interactions IN THE GROUP. It's like outside influences.

I'm done.

This part confuses me.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm ready for this day to end. I'd still prefer a Pants lynch to a Maru one, I'm not crazy on either but it seems Pants is unlynchable for today. The final group I have no concrete handle on, ac seems relaxed and natural so I'd say I prefer him to Sala but I also agree that regardless of what alignment Espresso's weird surrendering has come from, he is a WIFOM bomb that needs to be detonated pre-potenial LYLO
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:46 am

Post by Maruchan »

As much as I think Pants is the scum in my group, I'm curious about a scum motivation for getting me lynched from xayzeck and how likely it might be. In a situation where most of the game is scumreading Pants, but Pants is scumreading me over xayzeck, IF xayzeck were scum, would it not be in scum's best interest to lynch me with Pants to get rid of the townier of the two town in the group of three rather than lynch Pants with approval from the rest of the game?

I'm not saying at all I think this is the situation, I'm just curious if anyone else thinks that is a good scum play as well, yakno? Because I just thought of it and it reeked of scum brilliance to me.

still thinks pants is the scum and xyzeck is the town, but food for thought.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:02 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 381, Espressojet wrote:
In post 380, Salamence20 wrote:Ok tier/aegor, this will be the last post I make for the day, I will not be posting anymore until we lynch.

First, Espresso: Let's say for hypothetical sake you and pants are mafia and I get lynched.
You will follow along by saying espresso slipped and now should be lynched by killing AC.
Total WIFOM.

I'm done.

This part confuses me.

I get lynched
AC dies
HURR HURR ESPRESSO SLIPPED DIE
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:15 am

Post by Nazarene »

Liar

I kinda agree with the second part of the post so I'll shut up now about the other groups, even though I'm far from content with the lynches.
In post 384, Salamence20 wrote:I get lynched
AC dies

This is lame. People suspect you more today so they'll suspect you more tomorrow still.
Plus it will be obvious as shit. If ac dies and an immediate pudh for espresso? Puhlease.

I'm
fine
with the hammer.

-Tier
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:13 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Why do people want this day to end prematurely? I could end it at anytime but we have over a week left.
Xay, what could I do to convince you that Pants is scum?
Not a dayvig.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What do you expect us to get out of this week? It seems we've reached a pretty natural conclusion to the day
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:17 am

Post by Nazarene »

I must say your townposting is a lot more enjoyable than your scumposting.
(this is me saying I agree)

-Tier
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:27 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Sounds good. Let me know when someone wants to hammer.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 386, ac1983fan wrote:Why do people want this day to end prematurely? I could end it at anytime but we have over a week left.
Xay, what could I do to convince you that Pants is scum?

Scum motivation.

Forced towniness is not scum motivation.

I, as town, have done things just to be obvtown, without actually contributing to scumhunting much. It gives me freedom to relax and freely interact with people without having to worry about my image and getting lynched early game.

Not getting mislynched is always good, don't you agree?
GMT+8
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Maruchan »

Single incidents of forced townieness may not imply scum, but when EVERYTHING is forced townieness, a towny shouldn't have to force their townieness 24/7. Sure here and there is understandable, but repeatedly and constantly consistently having to force your townieness implies scum
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Dr Pants »

ok, but where exactly am I "forcing towniness"?

The argument for me being scum is bullshit, because its basically "I don't have any real evidence that Pants is scum but I can feel that he's doing this on purpose because he is scum".
Its stupid.

In post 383, Maruchan wrote:As much as I think Pants is the scum in my group, I'm curious about a scum motivation for getting me lynched from xayzeck and how likely it might be. In a situation where most of the game is scumreading Pants, but Pants is scumreading me over xayzeck, IF xayzeck were scum, would it not be in scum's best interest to lynch me with Pants to get rid of the townier of the two town in the group of three rather than lynch Pants with approval from the rest of the game?

This does worry me, because if no scum get lynched day 1 and I live to day 2, I will be the lynch candidate. It seems fairly obvious right now. This is why I said that people who are scum hunting within other groups but town reading their own group are scummy, because scum is going to try to stir up shit within the all town group. This alone makes me want Naz and Ac out from the other 2 groups.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Espressojet »

In post 384, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 381, Espressojet wrote:

Total WIFOM.

I'm done.

This part confuses me.

I get lynched
AC dies

VOTE: Salamence
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Espressojet »

In post 392, Dr Pants wrote:ok, but where exactly am I "forcing towniness"?

The argument for me being scum is bullshit, because its basically "I don't have any real evidence that Pants is scum but I can feel that he's doing this on purpose because he is scum".
Its stupid.

In post 383, Maruchan wrote:As much as I think Pants is the scum in my group, I'm curious about a scum motivation for getting me lynched from xayzeck and how likely it might be. In a situation where most of the game is scumreading Pants, but Pants is scumreading me over xayzeck, IF xayzeck were scum, would it not be in scum's best interest to lynch me with Pants to get rid of the townier of the two town in the group of three rather than lynch Pants with approval from the rest of the game?

This does worry me, because if no scum get lynched day 1 and I live to day 2, I will be the lynch candidate. It seems fairly obvious right now.
This is why I said that people who are scum hunting within other groups but town reading their own group are scummy, because scum is going to try to stir up shit within the all town group.
This alone makes me want Naz and Ac out from the other 2 groups.

"I HAVE A TOWN KILL LOCKED IN, STOP TRYING TO INTERFERE WITH MY SCUM PLANS!"
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

:roll:
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Espressojet »

:wink:
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

sorry for not recognizing your genius
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Espressojet »

It's not like it's a solid accusation, I'm just throwing the possibility out there. You've probably seen me do it before.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Why the vote on me? Im confused based on that quote you gave as an explanation.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”