Micro 1090: Fruit Mafia - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #198 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:31 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

YESS I GOT THE BEST FRUIT EVER
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Wait does that mean I have to eat myself?

DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 13, Ausuka wrote: Hi I'm a tomato

Guess what my role is.

Guess.
Miller?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:40 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 20, Datisi wrote: i've randed scum like 50 times in a row, i believe it
Is that real or an exaggeration?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:01 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

What for???
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:09 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 26, skitter30 wrote: Hello hello
I just watched the barbie movie and it was glorious

VOTE: dats

Ausuka's probably town

vla on fridays/saturdsay, etc
I think this post gives me townvibes, so I like Skitter for now.
In post 38, Aristeia wrote: can one of the datisi voters unvote him so I can vote him without e-1ing him pls ty
In post 39, Elements wrote: UNVOTE:
In post 40, Aristeia wrote: thx VOTE: Dats
In post 41, Elements wrote: VOTE: Datisi
E-1
In post 42, Aristeia wrote: the betrayal :O

UNVOTE:
Am I allowed to like an interaction my slot was involved in? Because I find this interaction incredibly funny but also quite townie.
In post 63, Night Shade wrote: Sure am.
Oh okay because I was reading you as Black and your tone felt off. I will have to reread your posts now.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:33 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 9, Night Shade wrote:
In post 6, Infinity 324 wrote: VOTE: atsi too similar to datisi, one of you has to go
Why would you not choose Datisi to go since he is physically incapable of rolling town?
In post 59, Night Shade wrote: Real talk though I understand the meta considerations re: ari's reaction to ausukas claim but the whole miller claim thing felt a little bit over the top to me.

-Shade
In post 61, Night Shade wrote: it was specifically the emotive anger part to me that felt a little bit like more than how ausuka would actually as town legitimately react.

In my mind ausuka isn't like some super gambit heavy player though so I guess I'll just tuck that thought away for later.

-Shade
So I actually don't like these posts upon reread. Like they have this neutral sort of tone which at first I thought was typical of TSQ, and then I realized was the same tone he had in Team Mafia, when he was scum. (I don't think I recall playing a game with town!TSQ so this might definitely be a personality thing but for now I sus that)

VOTE: TSQ - I mean Night Shade
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:45 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 84, Night Shade wrote: Nah I don't believe town skitter actually has these thoughts.
Now this is a really weird take. Skitter's posts come from a pretty plain town mindset IMO
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:53 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Running out of time so will read the other pages later.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:36 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Well I normally eat dragons so you should be safe with me ;)

I'm really sorry for the corniness but I HAD to say it
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:35 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 211, Aristeia wrote:
In post 206, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 84, Night Shade wrote: Nah I don't believe town skitter actually has these thoughts.
Now this is a really weird take. Skitter's posts come from a pretty plain town mindset IMO
can you elaborate on this?
Sure.

Basically, these posts:
Spoiler: quotes
In post 26, skitter30 wrote: Hello hello
I just watched the barbie movie and it was glorious

VOTE: dats

Ausuka's probably town

vla on fridays/saturdsay, etc
In post 70, skitter30 wrote: Like i get ur not officially calling her scum rn but it reads as shade if you're not going to
In post 66, skitter30 wrote: No
And it sounds like her reaction makes sense given the prior context

Like do u think she's scum purposefully coming into the game fake-claiming this?
In post 79, skitter30 wrote: I don't think his ausuka take is real
It sounds like he's throwing shade but is purposefully not going sonfar as to call her scum

Also idk why he's calling me scum, doesnt seem like a reasonable reaction to what I said, or what he's implying by complaining that i 'misunderstood' him

All feel like they are coming from a perspective of someone who is trying to figure things out, and also, more importantly, THEY MAKE SENSE. Like I know this sounds dumb but more often than not the things that scum say don't actually make sense, they just appear to, but here I can clearly follow Skitter's logic and it doesn't sound fake or contradict itself. So this is what I call a town mindset.

IDK how to explain it better than that. It's just the mindset that town people have and scum don't.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:38 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Also it feels good to be playing a Micro, I think the last micro I played was a few months ago (and I am not counting the newbie game I replaced into on D4 as scum). I just feel it's a lot easier to get good reads when there's a lower number of players.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:25 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 214, Datisi wrote:
In post 212, DragonEater70 wrote: Like I know this sounds dumb but more often than not the things that scum say don't actually make sense, they just appear to, but here I can clearly follow Skitter's logic and it doesn't sound fake or contradict itself.
have you, uh ever played with skitter before
Yeah but I was scum so it doesn't really count. What's your point though?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:25 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 217, atsi wrote:
In post 198, DragonEater70 wrote: YESS I GOT THE BEST FRUIT EVER
I cc best fruit
So you are a mango-pineapple?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:56 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 218, Night Shade wrote: How did you guess this so easily?
Before I repped in I quickly skimmed the thread to see I won't be repping into a slot at E-1 or something. One of the things I saw was talk about whether tomatoes were fruit or vegtable, so when Ausuka said to guess it clicked and made sense to me.

Also vegtables are scum this game soo...
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:04 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 240, Datisi wrote:
In post 237, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 214, Datisi wrote:
In post 212, DragonEater70 wrote: Like I know this sounds dumb but more often than not the things that scum say don't actually make sense, they just appear to, but here I can clearly follow Skitter's logic and it doesn't sound fake or contradict itself.
have you, uh ever played with skitter before
Yeah but I was scum so it doesn't really count. What's your point though?
my point is that saying "this person is town because i can follow their logic" is a godawful argument to make, doubly so when it's skitter you're talking about who's definitely a good enough player to keep her internal points consistent

like, in my mind i'm osculating between "dragon is town because that argument is so bad no way scum ever makes it" and "dragon is scum because he didn't even look at whether skitt's post make sense as scum or town motivation and townchucked her for being logical"
I kinda get your viewpoint but that's not reallywhat I said. What I was saying was not that I tr'd her for self consistency, but for her takes being takes that I could easily have.
Like, scum often use forced/reachy/nonsensical reasoning to fake an SR (because they don't have a SENSIBLE reason to sr someone who they know is town), and that wasn't that.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:12 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 259, Datisi wrote: i could tentatively agree that skitter's thoughts you quoted there "make sense" because sure there's nothing logically wrong with thinking "if shea is thinking ausuka is scum for being over the top, then he must be thinking she's fakeclaiming as well, therefore i can ask him about it" but the approach itself doesn't make sense to me as a play from an experienced player
Then I guess I'm not at your level yet because I don't see why this approach doesn't make sense to you.
I'm not saying Skitter is the pinnacle of scumhunting here and that her reads are god tier, but I don't see anything off about her play.
In post 272, Ausuka wrote: @dragon eater, how much pause does being told skitter is good at scum give your read here? You seem pretty convinced
Honestly, not sure. Could you link me a scum game of Skitter? Then tomorrow I could read it and her posts here with a fresh pair of eyes and maybe I'll change my mind. Good night, btw.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:39 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 274, Datisi wrote: because her implication that shea shouldve been thinking about "how likely is it that scumsuka makes the miller claim" when he said "ausukas reaction is a bit over the top" is Bad?
When you out it that way, I can sort of see what you are getting at. But that wasn't really how I interpreted what Skitter said. Unless I'm missing something, Skitter attacked Night Shade for making a half-committed/flip-floppy (not the exact word but you get my point) read on Ausuka's reaction? Which is not what you are saying here.

Also, you say that Scum!Skitter is very good and could easily fool me by making good, sensible pushes. Could you please direct me to a scum game of hers so I could actually read it?
In post 326, Datisi wrote: inb4 i'm about to get more shit for shading 2 slots at the same time or whatever but like

god the conversation with skitter about dragon feels so fucking bizarre to me. "weakly defending a scumread slot" is one of the basics of scumplay. dragon is doing nothing else towny otherwise. i really struggle to see skitter discard a whole read there just because "well if he was scum he would've pushed me on entrance". if there was some meta evidence to show that dragon is a hyperlazy scum player then maybe, but it doesn't seem like there is and i just don't see it

and, IRONICALLY, skitter's defense of dragon gives me "weakly defending a scumread slot" vibes
The thing is I have not been "weakly defending" Skitter. I said she was pretty obvious town and have been voting the slot that voted her since I repped in. So your shading of me is really unwarranted here.
In post 277, skitter30 wrote: Town marci
I tend to agree.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:08 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Sorry guys I'm really tilted about something that's not game-related, so I'll reply to anything directed at me tomorrow.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:15 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Ugh I am feeling slightly sick.

@Mod, V/LA today and tomorrow
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:20 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Hi guys sorry for disappearing but I'm back and better than ever!

I'm actually slightly annoyed that I only have like 3 pages to catch up on but oh well, let's go!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:29 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 326, Datisi wrote: inb4 i'm about to get more shit for shading 2 slots at the same time or whatever but like

god the conversation with skitter about dragon feels so fucking bizarre to me. "weakly defending a scumread slot" is one of the basics of scumplay. dragon is doing nothing else towny otherwise. i really struggle to see skitter discard a whole read there just because "well if he was scum he would've pushed me on entrance". if there was some meta evidence to show that dragon is a hyperlazy scum player then maybe, but it doesn't seem like there is and i just don't see it

and, IRONICALLY, skitter's defense of dragon gives me "weakly defending a scumread slot" vibes
I think I already replied to this but like are you scumreading each of us for white knighting the other basically but in a weak way?
In post 331, Datisi wrote:
In post 330, DragonEater70 wrote: Skitter attacked Night Shade for making a half-committed/flip-floppy (not the exact word but you get my point) read on Ausuka's reaction?
yeah sure, she did. that part's not great, but it's whatever. *then* she carried on with "well if you think that, then you also must think that ausuka would fakeclaim miller, and--" and i don't like that.

you can find her scumgames by going to her profile and looking at which threads she's posted in.

your defense of her is incredibly weak because "her takes are something i could have" and "they make sense" is incredibly weak reasoning that is not going to convince anyone she's town.

why do you think it's relevant to this conversation that you're voting the person who's voting skitter?
Well maybe I misunderstood you, because when you said "defend weakly" I interpreted it to mean "half hearted defense where the scum player doesn't actually intend the townie to not be elimmed". But it seems you actually meant "defense that doesn't convince other people" (since you said what I bolded above). So yeah obvously in that case my voting of Night Shade has nothing to do with it, but what I meant was basically that I was committing to the defense of Skitter because I thought she was townie, and voted the person who was attacking her. Does that make sense? IDK it probably doesn't.
Also, just to clarify the "weak defense thing", do you basically scum read me for not having a convincing defense of Skitter? Or what? Do you want me to towncase Skitter more than I already have?
In post 332, skitter30 wrote: @dragon fwiw i'm generally considered to have a good scumgame, dats/night shade are generally making accurate statements here
Okay I will look at your scum game in a bit.
In post 337, Ausuka wrote: I'm not really seeing the difference between this and how datisi usually sounds?

I also think it is generally more likely that scum dragon would defend skitter vs sheep the push, which seems like the sort of thing which scum players would intuitively avoid - something that could seem opportunistic and against a strong player - I'm not really sure why you think scum dragon doing this would be unlikely or why Datisi is scum for not agreeing with your take on that.
I disagree. I would absolutely go for Skitter because she beat my ass when I was scum and I'm scared of her and I would not want to let her live if I were scum. Would it look oppurtunistic? Maybe. But I have a good track history of getting away with very opportunistic looking reads (though this happened when I was town so IDK if I could replicate my success as scum).
In post 340, marcistar wrote:
In post 322, Aristeia wrote: why is infinity town?
just vibes
i dont think they need to use the "not into the game" excuse to defend me so it seems genuine >.>
In post 325, atsi wrote: I also don't like Elements (now DragonEater70) for voting someone to E-1 very early in the game. It seemed really reckless to me. But maybe that's just how they play, it's consistent with the selfvote.
im not holding anything elements said against dragon eater since elements seems like the type of player i am!!! very vote baitey. :D
High five, I'm the same! (though it has gotten better with time. I think. I mean probably not actually, considering I got wagoned both in this game and in Weird Dreams on D1).
In post 347, Aristeia wrote:
In post 329, Datisi wrote: VOTE: dragoneater

it's never as easy as dragon/skitter right? right...

i feel like this game needs some momentum somewhere else we're just gonna be stuck in mud forever, and i definitely do not dislike this vote so

Y-2 or whatever
I'm somewhat concerned about watching you follow the hydra slot around because it feels like the easiest way for mafia!you to get a mislim early and probably how I would approach this micro in a town!shea/black world - just get on their good side and use them to run over townies.
I swear I do not remember quoting this but like I think this does make sense?
In post 225, Infinity 324 wrote: this doesn't make sense, if it's a personality thing (which i think it is btw) of course he'd do the same thing as scum.
I don't think you understood what I said? I said that if it was a personality thing it would be NAI but I currently have no indication that it is a personality thing.
In post 361, Infinity 324 wrote: @dragoneater this was a while ago but i really thought skitt was town here and she was scum (in a hydra)
viewtopic.php?p=12702196&f=54&t=86336&u ... #p12702196
Thanks!
I'll read it in like
5 minutes
when I finish catching up. (actually an hour if we being realistic because I like to reply to every damn post and then go back and reread the person's other posts before I reply to their posts and this shit takes time and I keep getting distracted by random stuff)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:57 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 336, skitter30 wrote: I think I meant performative in the sense that you're using exaggerating

It makes me want to sr like all of your posts b/c they feel fake
I kinda agree I think?
In post 340, marcistar wrote:
In post 322, Aristeia wrote: why is infinity town?
just vibes
i dont think they need to use the "not into the game" excuse to defend me so it seems genuine >.>
In post 325, atsi wrote: I also don't like Elements (now DragonEater70) for voting someone to E-1 very early in the game. It seemed really reckless to me. But maybe that's just how they play, it's consistent with the selfvote.
im not holding anything elements said against dragon eater since elements seems like the type of player i am!!! very vote baitey. :D
Quick question: who are you currently scumreading? Either you haven't expressed it or I forgot.
In post 343, atsi wrote:
In post 327, Datisi wrote: why did you wait until now to say this?
My reads are never late, nor early. They arrive precisely when they are meant to.
:lol:
In post 344, Aristeia wrote:
In post 328, Datisi wrote:
In post 320, Aristeia wrote: VOTE: infinity
can i get some of them Thoughts on why you voted there

I feel like infinity is more interested in becoming townread than they are on killing mafia.

some of the takes I liked initially feel somewhat performative on a re-read.

In particular this reflective stepback on your slot:

In post 88, Infinity 324 wrote: VOTE: datisi i can dig this

It feels towny and in character for skitt to be like "i think this is towny and you should too" or something adjacent to that
In post 111, Infinity 324 wrote: also why as scum do we try to divert attention from a 1v1 that is probably just gonna draw more attention to itself
In post 113, Infinity 324 wrote: why does everyone scumread dats it's making me doubt the read >_>

-ivy

Infinity placed the 3rd vote and then did this stepback after jousting with you a bit which is ?? to me

nobody else voted for you after infinity did - so what is causing their concern? it's not as if they voted you and then a bunch of people popped onto the wagon.

the only people that I can see in thread who expressed "suspicion" of you between infinity's vote and their stepback/pivot are skitter and myself. so if the concern is that there's mafia who is piling on after infinity voted already then why is infinity not trying to sort either myself or skitter?
In post 151, Infinity 324 wrote: UNVOTE: yeah that's kinda how we were expecting town!dats to respond. but also dats did you make anything of having a lot more weirdness associated with skitt than shea? like I know you're voting skitt but it felt a bit weird that you didn't even mention it

we still pretty strongly believe that making a level 0 read and expecting other people to think the same way is in character for skitt

also @shea marci only has 5 posts
this feels like they decided to step off your wagon already and just kind of made up an excuse to do it? I don't really find anything in your response to them very towny or difficult for scum datisi to replicate.

"infinity - i'm expecting you to have different thoughts as town lmao idk. it feels odd to me to not want to likw, idk think something about the argument and instead jump to someone else. diverting attention was probably the wrong word to use but like, if you're scum you yourself don't need to focus on the 1v1 whereas townyou would be more likely to have more extensive thoughts there"

like >??? you're basically telling infinity hi if you're town then you wouldn't do this you should do something else? like how is scum Datisi's response any different?
I agree with your take that Infinity feels a bit performative here and also a bit later on.
In post 346, Datisi wrote: idk either

now that you said it i am interested in hearing what they found townie about my response
Actually this feels genuine enough to make me townread Datisi. Like I know there's barely any content here but I just really really like this post.
In post 355, Infinity 324 wrote: honestly i thought you meant ausuka was scumreading datisi before and we skimmed ausuka's iso and believed you. "i also think datisi feels off" contributed to the feeling iirc.
I don't like that you are basically admitting that you didn't even pay attention to what you were talking about.
VOTE: Infinity
In post 363, Infinity 324 wrote: it's a pretty weak scumlean. though i accept the criticism we've been cautious with our vote

VOTE: atsi
Explain?
In post 366, Night Shade wrote: Ok I'm gonna just multi-quote this on mobile and walk through it. I think DE70 is the scummiest person in the game
I'm honored :D
In post 366, Night Shade wrote: This is very miniscule but I'm having a hard time believing DE70 skimmed through the thread, saw people talking about tomatoes, but didn't see Ausuka claim Miller. To me this is just content for the sake of content and I have a feeling DE70 knew Ausuka was a miller when he wrote this. If that's true then there's some dishonesty involved, but I can't prove it so admittedly this point isn't much
I'm sorry to hear that but it really happened. It was late at night, I saw the SirCakez post in the replacement thread, so I said "eh, why not, but lemmie just check the ISO of the slot I will be replacing into and like the last votecount to see that I won't be replacing into the D1 lim / a scumslot". So I didn't even bother to look at the first two pages, I just saw this post:

Spoiler:
In post 17, Elements wrote:
In post 14, Infinity 324 wrote: but also tomatoes are fruits deal with it
I agree, but are we talking botanically or culinarily?
that doesn't look like how you spell that word

And it made me realize that tomato would be a miller when I saw Ausuka's claim of a tomato.
In post 366, Night Shade wrote: This has been touched on already but it also gives me informed vibes, especially the last sentence. DE70 has played enough Mafia to understand scum and town don't always operate on the same frequency or mindset. It feels really weird to be so confident in townskitter based on her having a "town mindset", as if scum aren't trying to mimic this in every game

So I really disagree with that take on me. I will never ever change my mind about town and scum having different mindsets. That's how scumhunting works. And the only way I ever get reads is by deciphering people's mindsets. You played with me on Newbie 2119, I scumread the hell out of Deltabreedy for their mindset.
I wish I could give a more recent example but I've rolled scum in my last 3 completed games so that sucks.
In post 366, Night Shade wrote: This pinged me because DE70's vote for Shea felt forced/reachy and it's ironic that DE is admitting this is how he believes scum operate
So you get pinged by the fact that I think a certain thing is scummy and then apparently doing it anyway? Because scum!me would do something I perceive as scummy?
Like presumably not intentionally but then what's even the point of making this remark?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:59 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Wow I saw Temporal Lich posting and i was like what the hell is going on because I didn't notice Night Shade was replaced :(
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:59 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Though Temporal Lich is also cool as hell!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:00 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 425, Datisi wrote:
In post 422, DragonEater70 wrote: I think I already replied to this but like are you scumreading each of us for white knighting the other basically but in a weak way?
no, i'm scumreading skitter for other reasons, + her defense of you wasn't bad because it was *weak*, it was bad because it was utterly bonkers and i had no idea how she came to that conclusion so strongly
Okay let me reread that then
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:01 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Actually you know what.

I'll go read that Skitter game Infinity has linked and then I will reread that. Sounds good? Cool cool.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:42 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

IDK how it got so late, it was like 19:40 just a few minutes ago and now it's 22:36.
I am going to sleep soon so won't finish the entire catchup right now, but I have looked at the game @Infinity has linked and these are my thoughts:
Yes, I can see that scum!Skitter is very logical, if by logical you mean "devoid of inconsistencies and logical fallacies". But I definitely did not feel that her push on Nacho D1 was sensible and came from a town viewpoint in the same way that he reads this game are.
Like maybe I'm biased because I already know she was scum in that game, but if I try to read her posts from that game then her reads and pushes there don't actually feel townie to me, they feel slightly more scummy than townie. She's definitely good at disguising it though.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:09 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 452, Infinity 324 wrote: how confident is your skitt read
Like, 85-90%?
She hasn't done anything to make me locktown her, but her play is solid and I can't find anything I dislike about it.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:10 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Good night!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:19 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 463, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 462, atsi wrote: What's the point in scumreading your own slot? If you're town, then how does that help town?
partially I'm not sure, partially deflection, mostly there because I was catching up and noticed that post was scummy and needed to comment on it
You know reading this thing made me laugh so fucking hard because I wholeheartedly agree with you that it's fabricated and it's funny to me that you are acknowledging this.
Uhhh now I don't know if I need to TR you for being observant and making sense, or SR you for backtracking on bad reads. :?

Gimmie a moment and I'll figure it out.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:18 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Okay guys sorry for basically not posting yesterday, I have been rereading the entire thread and here are a few points I would like to make:

I kinda townread Marci. I randomly decided to meta-dive her and she feels in her town meta (but I admit I have not found scum games yet so this is pending further research work)

Also, I want to vote Temporal Lich for several reasons.

Like, I reread Skitter's posts and I can kinda see now why their posting could be seen as scummy, but I still think the way Shea pushed it didn't make sense and was more likely to come from scum than from town.

Then, this exchange:
In post 316, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 314, Night Shade wrote: What do you think of DragonEater?
i guess lean scum if i had to give a read? the tr on skitt felt a bit surface level and the vote on your slot didn't make a lot of sense to me.
Any thoughts on my slot vs. skitter?
not really anything new? we still feel like skitt being like "scum probably doesn't claim miller like that and you should think that too" is towny for her, and not much has really changed since then except some more townvibes from her. from your&shea's side, i obviously don't agree with the push on her but it doesn't seem particularly scummy or anything, and generally we're having trouble sorting your slot cause we're just out of sync with both of you. there were some things that raised some eyebrows (focusing on our initial questioning of datisi rather than his response and our unvote, the questioning of marci) but it could very easily still be playstyle.
In post 317, Night Shade wrote: That post gives me townvibes. It feels honest and real. And I may be slightly biased because I started exploring my own Elements/Dragon paranoia earlier today so I liked that Infinity is also feeling that

I had to go back and look over Infinity's iso because I remember getting bad vibes from them. Some of the posts and positions feel diplomatic in a way and I think that's what also felt off with Dats. If Infinity is scum then they are really good at it, but I think I'm leaning town here after a small reread
In post 316, Infinity 324 wrote: focusing on our initial questioning of datisi rather than his response and our unvote, the questioning of marci
I had to look back at this too. I realize now that I didn't answer your question in , instead I just kinda said what I was thinking about your slot because when you engaged with me then I had just been looking at like right before that. I just reread over you/Datisi interactions around this and I didn't really feel anything. I'm getting vibes that Datisi feels different than other games I've played with him but I'm not sure if that's alignment indicative really. None of my reads are really strong at this point tbh

As far as questioning marci, I'm not sure why that's odd, but I sort people better when I engage with them. So yeah maybe it is a playstyle thing

-Night
In post 318, Night Shade wrote: I can explain why I think Dragon's slot might be scum tomorrow but I have to leave for the night

For now I'm taking over our vote

VOTE: DragonEater70
In post 319, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 317, Night Shade wrote: That post gives me townvibes. It feels honest and real. And I may be slightly biased because I started exploring my own Elements/Dragon paranoia earlier today so I liked that Infinity is also feeling that
mmm really? i basically said "this slot is basically null but a couple things pinged me" which feels like a very different thing than paranoia. if you're town and actually felt something related that's ok haha just feels a bit weird
As far as questioning marci, I'm not sure why that's odd, but I sort people better when I engage with them. So yeah maybe it is a playstyle thing
yeah just the way you engaged came off as a bit aggressive, but if you didn't realize they were having trouble getting into the game that's fine. but this response feels a bit diplomatic if you think i was saying engaging with people is scummy?

mmmmmm

wonder what others think about this post

I don't know, it kinda feels partnered to me?

In post 406, Night Shade wrote: VOTE: skitter30

this exchange made me feel like skitter isn't really trying to sort me, instead i'm getting the feeling she just wants me to talk more so she can continue to paint me in a bad light. and i think scum are generally more concerned with keeping tabs on who trs/srs who. the obsession with my vote on Infinity and her trying to pry how i feel about the slot probably comes from scum here. my skitter tr was based on how i've seen skitter play as town before and also a couple of posts in her interaction with shea that felt genuine. i'm sure scumskitter is perfectly capable of mimicing this

This a really weird post when Skitter has literally been asking questions which are clearly aimed at sorting the slot?

In post 410, Infinity 324 wrote: black's progression on the last two pages is probably an indication that was a scumslip

-ace

scumslips mostly don't exist

-ivy, ash

we'll probably discuss in-sys/iso the slot/outsource the read to someone else atp
Okay maybe not partnered? But I do agree that it makes Night Shade look bad.

Also, I thought about this:
In post 461, TemporalLich wrote: explain how a town player makes because that post is fabricated reads
In post 463, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 462, atsi wrote: What's the point in scumreading your own slot? If you're town, then how does that help town?
partially I'm not sure, partially deflection, mostly there because I was catching up and noticed that post was scummy and needed to comment on it
And I realized it's probably scummy because when I'm town I always assume that I am town. Like I would say "assuming I'm town then it's clear that X is lying and therefore is scum". I only say things like "If I'm scum then X is town" or "scum!me should have killed skitter rather than no killed" (actual quote btw from a newbie game) when I am scum.
I know Temporal Lich is not me but like as a town you KNOW that you/your slot is town so you CAN'T think your reads are fabricated, unless you are scum pretending to be town.

Also, like I said before I do agree that Black's reads in are fabricated and I explained why I don't like them.
So with that,
VOTE: TemporalLich
E-1

There's also a few other things I wanted to say but I think I'll say them later because right now I'm shirking my real life responsibilities in order to write this post.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:19 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Wait wtf.

There was a whole page written since the VC and someone E-1'd TL.

Fuck I didn't mean to lolhammer holy shit :cry: :cry: :cry:
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:20 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

UNVOTE:
I don't think it would help but still
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:21 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Well if it's going to be night I might as well quickly write my other thoughts and continue avoiding my real life responsibilities :D
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:30 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Marci is pretty townie, Ausuka feels genuine but at the same time I feel like a reluctancty to townread her for some reason I'll look more at her ISO during the night.

Datisi is pretty townie overall. I think if Lich flips red then Datisi and Skitter are lock town for me.

If Lich flips green then I might actually sus Skitter a little?

I feel Ari is possibly a tiny bit pockety here:
In post 208, Aristeia wrote:
In post 203, DragonEater70 wrote: What for???
I have a fear of dragons
In post 210, Aristeia wrote: UNVOTE:

I feel safer already :)
In post 498, Aristeia wrote: I miss Datisi
In post 360, Aristeia wrote:
Spoiler: for dats
I guess I just miss the days when you would say to me "hi ari this dragon is evil I'm sure of it let's go kill it"
But idk she sounds like a nice person so maybe she's just nice.

I feel like I need to get a better grip of Atsi, Infinity, and Ausuka so I will read through their posts during the night.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:47 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Dude

I check VC's by going to the mod's ISO and scrolling all the way down.
the way the game was stalled for like 2-3 days beforehand, I did not IMAGINE that someone may have shifted their vote.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:48 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

I was like "oh this VC is from 6 PM yesterday and there's been no pages since then, probably there were like 2 posts since VC so I won't check them"
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:49 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

2 posts about game not moving*
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:52 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 535, Datisi wrote:
In post 533, DragonEater70 wrote: this VC is from 6 PM yesterday and there's been no pages since then
how did you know there were no new pages since the one the VC was posted on if you didn't actually open that page
That was my mistake, THERE WAS a new page since then. I just ASSUMED
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:52 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 536, Datisi wrote: actually there *was* a whole new page and like 25 posts since the VC what am i saying
Yeah exactly so I fucked up badly
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:57 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Okay I'll walk you step by step how this happened

I wake up, see that the game is still on P20, decide to reread from the start.
I do that and also check the VC, see TL is E-1.
I continue rereading, write a big post, don't check VC/latest page again because I'm stupid, and press submit. And I don't know why I didn't get the preview edit thing, maybe because I had multiple tabs open or something then the site thought I've read the latest page? IDK how that works.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:15 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Alsp @Datisi, why would I even fake something like this? Aristeia was already intending to hammer so I could just wait for her to do it if I knew TL was at E-1
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:19 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 543, Ausuka wrote: tbh i wouldn't have hated the hammer if dragon had just owned it

"i found vc by isoing the mod and assumed no one changed their votes" just seems absolutely wild to me. like you just assume no one changes their votes?? it's not like i'm the only one who voted around that time, infinity voted a few posts before that and just by isoing the mod you can see, ah yes the votes are changing
Look I can totally see why you think it looks weird, and I probably would have hammered TL anyway at a later point if I knew they were at E-1, but like my reaction was genuine because I was so shocked that it was a hammer when I intended an E-1 vote.

And idk how to explain the mod ISO thing, it's just something I do out of convenience?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:43 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Datisi, you are 100% gonna think this is scummy for me to say, but I feel like the scumreading of my reaction during EoD was unfair and I want to explain why I had the reaction that I had to hammering Temporal Lich:

I have this slight anxiety about hammering people. I don't want to take responsibility for accidentally causing the elimination of a townie. You can see an example of this here (where I didn't hammer someone at E-1 an hour before time ran out). I also don't think I've ever hammered anyone on this site (okay I did once after I was bullied into it), so I kinda got an adrenaline rush when I lolhammered Lich and my response probably was out of proportion.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:44 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 555, skitter30 wrote: Ok i would not have expected infinity to die here, i thought they were kinda scummy
I felt their main scumminess came from association with Night Shade, but then they flipped green. So what did you find scummy about Infi?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:45 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 548, TemporalLich wrote: it's not a lolhammer because I was already in the tent, that is not a lolhammer by definition
What is "in the tent"?

And while I'm at it, what is "level 0 town" (which I saw some people throwing around D1)?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:57 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 49, atsi wrote:
In post 35, skitter30 wrote: Atsi r u an alt of someone i have played with?
Unlikely, unless we played on other website. Do I remind you of someone?
In post 217, atsi wrote:
I cc best fruit
In post 323, atsi wrote:
In post 239, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 217, atsi wrote:
I cc best fruit
So you are a mango-pineapple?
I am best fruit, which is pineapple.
In post 324, atsi wrote: Also I think Ausuka is likely scum, for 2 reasons:
  • Both her anger, and the later apology in #50, feels kinda off to me. I'm not sure how to best explain it, but it's different from how I think a person that genuinely feels angry/apologetic would express those feelings.
  • Having rolled miller twice in a row before would would likely put miller on top of scum!Ausuka's mind when considering a strategy.
In post 446, atsi wrote:
In post 445, TemporalLich wrote: 112 is a very strange post that pushes an interaction that could be TvT as SvS
(and not the more logical TvS)...
Why would TvS be more logical?
In post 467, atsi wrote:
In post 466, TemporalLich wrote: marcistar - townlean
Huh?? You pointed out one of their posts as very scummy, and I kinda agreed with you on that point. So where is this townlean coming from?
Feels like a bunch of meh posts with no actual thought process behind them.

VOTE: Atsi
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:01 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 561, marcistar wrote: yoo lowkey if all the vts are differently flavored why cant we all just claim our fruit and duke it out from there lmao
I mean we could but what is this gonna achieve exactly?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:15 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 576, atsi wrote: You said you knew there could be posts after the mod VC. If you're so reluctant to hammer people, voting before reading the thread makes even less sense.
I admit that I was stupid. Additionally, I thought the game was stifled (it had been stifled prior to Lich repping in), so I didn't think it was risky.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:35 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 597, Ausuka wrote: my reads don't feel very good this game i guess?
Let's engage. What are your reads other than me = scum?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:39 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 602, Ausuka wrote: if dragon can be town and view his hammer as a 'lolhammer' why would scum him necessarily view the situation differently and think the hammer was justifiable?
I do think that if I knew Lich was in E-1 I would probably declare intent to hammer and then hammer. So I do think hammering was justifiable. When I said lolhammer I meant that it was unplanned, and due to circumstance it gave me an adrenaline rush. IDK, I think it's normal to get excited over minor things when they are not expected.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:39 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 607, Aristeia wrote: tho I guess the instant reaction to the lol-hammer of being like negative feels like he knew he was hammering a townie?
Huh???
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:39 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Wow, is my tone that hard to read through text?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:41 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 600, skitter30 wrote: VOTE: dats
I would like to hear your reasoning here.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:42 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Oh damn it's really late. IDK how I always find myself
not
going to sleep at these hours.

Good night guys.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:57 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Morning!
In post 613, Ausuka wrote:
In post 605, DragonEater70 wrote:
i would arrange it like

aristeia, marci
datisi
atsi, skitter
dragon

my reads don't feel that strong but there you go? i'm not sure ari would kill infinity and i think marci's enthusiasm about the fruit thing is like, +town, probably
So Ari tr is based solely on the nightkill? Like I do understand the logic behind it but they're your top TR, so like is there any other reasoning behind it or only that?

Also, would you be willing to vote Atsi right now?
cause I don't want to vote myself and I still don't think it's Skitter (though I'm starting to have a bit of doubt on my reads because I was pretty confident on NS being scum here)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:58 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 617, Datisi wrote:
In post 592, Aristeia wrote: I dunno how I feel about dunking dragoneater I am kind of worried it'll be another townflip and then f5 elo will be awful
don't disagree, what are your other reads?

VOTE: skitter
Why?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:59 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 623, atsi wrote:
In post 621, marcistar wrote: can we actually just go after skitter today
Why should we go for skitter when DragonEater is more scummy?
Why exactly am I scummy?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:01 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Oh basically I didn't want the day to end yet, and also I didn't see TL's VT claim so I thought I had hammered before they got to claim, which is like, bad form?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:02 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

And potentially (even if like 5% potential) costing us a PR
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:03 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 627, atsi wrote:
In post 626, DragonEater70 wrote: Why exactly am I scummy?
A town player would read the thread before voting.
I totally agree, but I made a mistake and thought I've read everything there was to read
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:45 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 634, atsi wrote:
In post 533, DragonEater70 wrote: I was like "oh this VC is from 6 PM yesterday and there's been no pages since then,
probably there were like 2 posts since VC so I won't check them
"
In post 632, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 627, atsi wrote: A town player would read the thread before voting.
I totally agree, but I made a mistake and
thought I've read everything there was to read
Why are you changing your story? After hammer you said you knew there were probably posts you hadn't read, and now you're saying you thought you had read everything?
Are you deliberately misinterpreting what I said? I think I pretty explicitly explained that I thought that if there were any new posts, they'd be the "why is game not moving" type of post so I didn't care? Like you are taking me way too literally.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:55 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 638, SirCakez wrote: Atsi (1) - DragonEater70
DragonEater70 (1) - atsi
Datisi (1) - skitter30
skitter30 (1) - Datisi
Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:01 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Anyway Datisi I kinda understand your reasoning here on Skitter, but is she actually known to plan eliminations 2 days in advance?
Because that's pretty lit if she can do that. I could never do that.
like idk how often this happens and it makes you sound a bit paranoid (which is not scummy btw, it's actually townie when I think about it).
So umm you did say she was a pro scum player, do you think it's within her range?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:00 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 643, Datisi wrote:
In post 641, DragonEater70 wrote: Anyway Datisi I kinda understand your reasoning here on Skitter, but is she actually known to plan eliminations 2 days in advance?
Because that's pretty lit if she can do that. I could never do that.
like idk how often this happens and it makes you sound a bit paranoid (which is not scummy btw, it's actually townie when I think about it).
So umm you did say she was a pro scum player, do you think it's within her range?
she is an excellent scum player and this sort of thing is like the most basic elimination planning (aka even i could do it) so yes it is def within her range

it is also within her range to make up a reason why she townread you for it later, @skit i did see the post you quoted but i just don't find it town-indicative for you at all sorry
Dude I wish I was as good as you guys at scum. Usually when I roll scum I just try to look townie and have no plan whatsoever of what to do. Then when I roll town people accuse me of planning eliminations in advance because I say things like "if they flip green then I want to vote player X tomorrow". :(
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:30 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Oh yay, several pages for me to read!

GIve me a bit.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:31 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 646, marcistar wrote:
In post 488, Infinity 324 wrote: @ausuka I mean yeah if she wasn't upset with skitt it would be even more unbelievable. we still don't really see it

dragon eater has been townier lately so VOTE: temporal is a poe vote we're comfortable with
assuming dragons scum, why would scum kill infinity here?
i dont think dragons is scum >.>
I think I already asked but maybe it was on Day 1 so whatever, I'll just again:
Who do you scumread right now?
In post 652, Ausuka wrote: i had a dream where this game had no mafia but marci was a cult recruiter and she recruited me on n1 but i just didn't get around to reading the pm until last night and then i was like 'woah this is scum marci' and marci was taking the game super seriously and had loads of notes in the scum pt
I think this is slightly towny for no particular reason other than Ausuka being open with her thoughts.
In post 653, Ausuka wrote:
In post 624, DragonEater70 wrote: Morning!
In post 613, Ausuka wrote:
In post 605, DragonEater70 wrote:
i would arrange it like

aristeia, marci
datisi
atsi, skitter
dragon

my reads don't feel that strong but there you go? i'm not sure ari would kill infinity and i think marci's enthusiasm about the fruit thing is like, +town, probably
So Ari tr is based solely on the nightkill? Like I do understand the logic behind it but they're your top TR, so like is there any other reasoning behind it or only that?

Also, would you be willing to vote Atsi right now?
cause I don't want to vote myself and I still don't think it's Skitter (though I'm starting to have a bit of doubt on my reads because I was pretty confident on NS being scum here)
ari tr isn't solely based on the nightkill. i thought the way she was talking to temporal lich at eod felt towny and i feel like scum her is less likely to treat my miller claim this way when she has every excuse to hate it

uh, right now no? i would be willing to convinced to vote there, i think atsi could easily be scum, but they are not like my #1 read rn

Okay so here's my reasoning why I think Atsi is scum:
Basically, they made a very superficial push against me, a very easy to push slot, and have not really explained their scumread (other than "you lolhammered so you scum" repeated in 3 different phrasings). Also, and this is more important, all the questions they direct at other players feel like filler questions with zero intent to sort the player that they're aimed at and with no follow up.
In post 655, Ausuka wrote: tbh i just don't really see why scum wouldn't pivot to the reads before the night falls

like, to me sharing reads then makes most sense if you think you could possibly get nightkilled, which there was a 0 percent chance of happening to dragon eater. for me at least if i don't think i have things i want to share before i (potentially) die i would usually just wait until d2 so i could see an extra flip and read with that context?

the response from dragon eater being to make a reads list just felt like "oh fuck i was careless and accidentally fucked up all my town cred, i feel like i'm letting my partner down! i need to do towny things asap"
Did anyone even read the post where I voted Lich, like at all? I said I have some reads I want to share but I'll share them later, then I realized I'd hammered so I decided to share them now. I don't see how this is is being interpreted as a super scummy move.
In post 656, Datisi wrote: ausuka why aren't you voting dragon
Good question.
In post 658, Aristeia wrote: I kind of feel like scum Datisi doesn't have a reason to pivot to 1v 1ing skitter instead of just running over DragonEater here because like running over DragonEater feels like the easiest thing for scum Datisi to do?
I do agree with you and I think Datisi has been consistently towny here. Like a lot of his posts feel uninformed in a way that is hard to fake as scum, and just in general the vibe of his posts is pretty good.
Also I think you're slightly +town for pointing it out (Datisi, please don't start lecturing me now about Aristeia's scum range, I want to at least have SOME townreads).
In post 661, Datisi wrote: what if the team is skitter/ausuka

then what

then we're fucked frfr
I don't understand why we fucked if you and Ari seem to be suspecting both of them rn? IDK if this question makes sense, but how can you be fucked if you're scumreading scum?
In post 674, Datisi wrote: i don't think discussing "how likely is it that cakez gave x or y fruit as a fakeclaim" is productive at all because none of us can prove anything about it

what's townie about 655? the way she's like... obviously she does not townread dragons, but the fact that she's not voting makes me feel as if she was hoping some town sucker (aka me) would lead the push there so she wouldn't have to get so much blood on her hands, but surprise surprise my 3 neurons decided they wanted to do something else instead

dragoneater has a total of one (1) vote so i don't think that explains the hesitancy to actually vote there

also not to do preflip or anything but ausuka and skitter have taken the polar opposite stance on dragon pumping out a readslist after realizing he's accidentally hammering but they're not interacting with each other about it in a way that i would assume they would i guess? like they're friends this feels weird

also sharing reads before nightfall is really not that uncommon. ausuka is correct that it probably is Optimal Play to not do that unless you have high nk equity (am i using "equity" correctly there? you get my point) but i def think that "oh shit thread gonna close soon, i need to get my other thoughts out" is not that uncommon of a thought among townies and i just really hate the way she framed it in her post?
It's an interesting take, I want to think about this. Like I still tr Skitt, but I can see the Ausuka case. Lemmie ISO her in a bit and I'll say what I think.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:17 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 717, marcistar wrote:

ari
and now ive been thinking its u too since ive been paranoia thinkign about this shit
Bro you just said you don't think am scum :expressionless:

What's your reasoning on ari?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:18 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 716, Datisi wrote: dragon, imagine a world where skitter and ausuka really are the scumteam

is town EVER winning that game? no, no it's not
Yeah I kinda get you

Tbh I am starting to want to sheep you on Skitter cause she's so
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:18 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Finger slipped
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:24 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 734, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 716, Datisi wrote: dragon, imagine a world where skitter and ausuka really are the scumteam

is town EVER winning that game? no, no it's not
Yeah I kinda get you

Tbh I am starting to want to sheep you on Skitter cause she's so logical/sharp/forceful that I actually think you might have a point and it's just a case of her being very very good at scum. Like I thought it was towny at first but now I am starting to see your viewpoint, especially because for all of Day 2 she's been pushing you for apparently scumreading me which is a really weird push actually.
EBWOP
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:25 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

VOTE: Skitter
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:27 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

ActuallyI don't knowif this is a good vote let me just reread Skitter

UNVOTE: Skitter for now
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:41 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Okay I am not sure what to think.

Cause in retrospect this looks like a pretty obvious powerwolf move of defending their scumbuddy (aka chainsaw)
In post 69, skitter30 wrote: Ok, what are u saying then, if i misunderatood

I believe i understand your point, but if you're calling her scummy for her emotional reaction, you're also saying you think scum-her thinks it's a good idea to enter the thread this way, and i want you to explain why you think she does that
VOTE: night shade

In post 197, skitter30 wrote: i think i've already explained my thought process wrt the initial vote/sr multiple times, and that it's been adequately justified, but again

- i understand that you were making a side comment wrt ausuka seeming over the top
- to me, i think as a baseline it's unlikely for scum to come in and fake-claim miller. there is a subset of people on this site that i think would do that regardless, ausuka is not one of them
- her emotion can be explained by prior history
- as such, the fact that she's over-the-top doesn't seem important or relevant
- so if it isn't important or relevant, i can understand why you have that thought but it seems like it shade ot me to throw it out there without tying it back to the scumread
- this is what i initially scumread you for
- this isn't me saying you are lock-scum, it's me saying that this was interesting enuf for me to push at this stage of the game, so i did
- i think, quite frankly, i find your playstyle a bit irksome and that also contributed to an over-reaction which led to me voting you
- i recognized that this read is being colored by the fact that i was annoyed by you, so i'm taking a step back to reassess
- i do not know right now if you are scum for this or not
- i do not think this progression is scummy and i don't understand why your'e acting like it's unfathomable that i need to think abt this and make a decision when i'm not being clouded by a snap-rush of emotion

from my pov you're repeatedly taking potshots and basically just acting like my entire stance (and half my posts) is utterly unreasonable + apparently completely unexplained when i've said the above like three or four times now

also:
- you've said several times now that you don't think that ausuka is the sort of player that would lolclaim miller here as scum -> why is unreasonable for me to think that as well? you're complaining that i'm not considering the case for scum-her but you don't think she's likely to do this as scum anyways, so why should i ... ? like you're dinging me for saying i think it's unlikely she does this when your conclusion is that she's town here anyways ...
- like i get that you're the sort of player that would; i don't think ausuka is so i don't know why on page 8 i need to be asterisking something that i found townie. if she does scummy things i can reassess but she hasn't so far and on page 8 i'm really just fine saying i don't think this comes from scum
- i don't know why out of game anger abt something that apparently happened on discord is a good comparison to this game, or why that's being used as a baseline
But on the other hand why the hell would scum!skitter ever defend me here? I would like to think that I am looked at as towny but if I'm being honest I'm probably an easy miselim right now so this makes no sense to me.
Datisi can you please explain this?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:44 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Ari what are your up to date reads?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:03 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

:lol:
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:04 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 742, Aristeia wrote:
In post 740, DragonEater70 wrote: Ari what are your up to date reads?

rn;

T

Ausuka
Datisi
Dragons
Skitter
Marci
Atsi

S

kind of just waiting atp to see why Marci thinks I'm mafia and if Atsi will do anything other than show up every 2 days to say "dragon is mafia"
Can you explain the Ausuka tr to me?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:08 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 743, atsi wrote: dragon is mafia
Holy crap I'm still dying
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:11 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Umm can we just lim atsi? I'm still having doubts about Skitter.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:11 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

VOTE: atsi
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:12 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 749, atsi wrote: Joking aside, I'm really not that confident in my reads. So my vote will be for the person that did something objectively scummy.

Marci: Very scummy d1, but seems less scummy now. The thing about claiming fruit made sense to me, but it's still leaning scum.
Ausuka: I don't buy the miller claim, and I don't get why so many people townread her for it.
Datisi: Leaning town. Most of the things he's saying sorta makes sense to me, which I can't really say for anyone else this game.
skitter/Aristeia: No opinion, nothing they've said has really given me any idea of what their alignment might be.
Am I the only person who thought this post looks really fake? Like, "no opinion" on Skitter? REALLY??? And the fact that these reads came just as they were being pressured for only scumreading me.
In post 755, Datisi wrote: if you put a gun to my head and told me to find one (1) townie thing that atsi has done this game, my response would be "idk man just fucking shoot me"

but there is something... off about it. like if we flip them and they're red, okay cool. but if we flip them and they're green, we're fucked. like completely fucked

like idk maybe atsi really is just a newbscum that doesn't know how to advance their reads further than reading a one singular thing a person has done as scum and locking it in

but my gut is screaming at me that yeeting atsi today spells disaster. (i mean it's probably because i think skitter's scum and i don't get any partnery vibes between the two of them but idk shit difficult)
I agree that they don't feel aligned which is why I'm hesitating on the Skitter vote. I was also slightly scumreading Ausuka but she also doesn't feel aligned with atsi, at least that's the vibe I'm getting. So who would be atsi's partner? Aristeia? I feel like their shade of atsi was a bit half-hearted/convenient, so it's definitely an option if atsi flips red.
In post 757, skitter30 wrote:
In post 755, Datisi wrote: if you put a gun to my head and told me to find one (1) townie thing that atsi has done this game, my response would be "idk man just fucking shoot me"

but there is something... off about it. like if we flip them and they're red, okay cool. but if we flip them and they're green, we're fucked. like completely fucked

like idk maybe atsi really is just a newbscum that doesn't know how to advance their reads further than reading a one singular thing a person has done as scum and locking it in

but my gut is screaming at me that yeeting atsi today spells disaster. (i mean it's probably because i think skitter's scum and i don't get any partnery vibes between the two of them but idk shit difficult)
I feel this abt atsi but basically abt marci as well, i don't think she's done anythibg townie this game

For atsi at least i can see the - well he might be new argument
I don't really see anything dor marci town
Huh???
In post 277, skitter30 wrote: Town marci
What's this then?
Also, I disagree. I checked two of Marci's completed games (I think she mentioned something about carrying town so I was intrigued), and this is completely within her town meta to make a lot of fluff posts and then a bit of reads/scumhunting "on the side" (sorry if this sounds mean, I think you very cool Marci but it's just your playstyle is quite fluffy).
In post 765, Ausuka wrote: I mean if we lim atsi and they flip town f5 will suck

if we lim skitter and she flips town is that *not* going to suck? how exactly is that or anything else going to make things better?
What's f5 btw?
In post 764, skitter30 wrote:
In post 762, Datisi wrote:
In post 759, skitter30 wrote: I want a vc but probably fine voting atsi tbh
In post 760, skitter30 wrote: I do think there's a p good chance marci is scum here
what is like, your thought on how this ends up going
Wdym
I guess it just feels weird how you post these one by one? Like do you think atsi and marci are partnered?
In post 769, Datisi wrote: so you think there's also a p good chance marci is scum here
you admit your reads are kinda not doing well this game

and you're fine killing what is arguably the lowest hanging fruit here? you've arguably only re-evaled me here, you've said nothing about dragon's d2 posting, or about anyone else as far as i can see

like you seem very resigned to just vote out atsi because "eh they're kinda scummy ig idk lol" and it seems like the opposite of everything i know about town-skitter

like i know you similar to me take so much time to to vote in yeetlo because you have to check everything and can never be sure and etc etc and you're here now being like "we can vote out atsi ig" where's the panic?? where's like, ATTEMPTS to make the yeetlo not a fucking nightmare if atsi flips town by figuring out a backup plan and a backup backup plan
See that is what I was taking issue with earlier, specifically how it felt really off for town!Skitter to just 1v1 you the whole of D2 without even considering most other slots. But I think she is now actually focused on sorting people as evidenced by the post below:
In post 771, skitter30 wrote: I'm not 'resigned to voting out atsi'?

I think my reads are p bad rn
(The only ones i feel good abt are town-ausuka and town-dragon)
So i'm good with exploring other things ans trying to get reads on the other 3 players that i don't have reads on rn (marci, atsi, ari)
I feel like this thing with you is kinda going around in circles so i want to tey to get reads elsewhere

If i don't today f5, as everyone is pointing out, is going to be quite difficult
So i want to try to sort those three

And like if i can't get good reads on them after trying
I don't think it's going to happen to later in the game
So might as well start thinking abt the best way to resolve that
(When i said i was fine killing them i meant - rn based on the lack of read i probably can, i want to see if i can actually get a read by pressure but failing that then i'm ok flipping them. Should have elaborated a bit more)

But i def want to pressure marci/atsi b/c if either are scum they've kinda been able to coast on me getting (loudly) distracted elsewhwre

So that's where i'm resetting to
So yeah, I think this makes Skitter looks a bit more townie.
In post 774, Datisi wrote: why is ausuka town to you

bonus points if you do not use the word "miller" in your explaination
I think I just quoted this post because I really liked it.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:26 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 778, Ausuka wrote: f5 is final 5 - like, if we eliminate town today, there are 5 players left, and if we eliminate town again we lose, so that's f5.

i'm surprised people who think i'm scummy aren't asking about my dragon read changing? like obviously if i want to explain i can do it, but if you're suspicious of me, i would've thought you would want to question it. or was it that obvious?
You know what, I'm intrigued. Do tell what procced the change.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:26 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Also f5 makes sense
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:27 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

@Datisi
Can you tell me who you think is Skitter's partner if you think she's actually scum? Or at least who might have "partner vibes" with her? Personally I can't think of anyone except maaaaybe Ausuka but I'm not sold on that yet.

I kinda
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:27 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

no idea what I tried to type there
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:28 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

nvm it's probably not important. Right?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:28 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Obviously wrong.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:28 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

K I should go to sleep
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:07 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 787, marcistar wrote: i didnt read how did ur read on dragons change
I'm not sure if I understood this post correctly, are you saying you didn't read the post above yours?
In post 789, atsi wrote:
In post 777, DragonEater70 wrote: Am I the only person who thought this post looks really fake? Like, "no opinion" on Skitter? REALLY??? And the fact that these reads came just as they were being pressured for only scumreading me.

Why do you think I should have an opinion on skitter? Nothing has really stood out to me.
Mainly because Skitter has quite a lot of thread presence and has said some things which are apparently pretty controversial (look at my tr of her vs Datisi's sr of her). Like how does nothing stand out to you? It doesn't make sense to me.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:07 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Don't you get any vibes or anything from reading her posts?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:22 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Sorry guys I shoud've posted today, I will post tomorrow.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:23 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Good night
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #93) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:45 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

@Mod - is it possible to request a deadline extension? Because I would really like to have one
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (isolation #94) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:47 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Sorry guys something unexpected happened and I'm completely exhausted right now. I did promise to post today so I will make an effort to do so.
Give me a few minutes to recover and I'll read the thread.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:59 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Shit I'm still tired.
I need to stop promising stuff to people.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:00 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Well there's like 3 pages to catch up on so it's not TOO much.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:07 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 787, marcistar wrote: i didnt read how did ur read on dragons change
Yo Marci I still didn't understand what you meant here, could you please answer?
In post 792, marcistar wrote:
In post 788, Aristeia wrote:
In post 732, Datisi wrote:
why
marci did you miss this
i did not miss this

the same reasons as whatever i had last phase :P
Also, could you like elaborate? I'm really fkin tired and I don't have the energy to search your ISO right now.
In post 793, skitter30 wrote:
In post 781, DragonEater70 wrote: @Datisi
Can you tell me who you think is Skitter's partner if you think she's actually scum? Or at least who might have "partner vibes" with her? Personally I can't think of anyone except maaaaybe Ausuka but I'm not sold on that yet.

I kinda
I think it's just better to try go find a scum and worry abt who the partner is post-flip
Than trying to find the whole team rn
Yeah yeah that's now what I'm tryna do, it was more like "Skitter feels unaligned" (I think that's the site jargon for it, not 100% sure).
Like you don't feel like you're allied to anyone except maybe Ausuka.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (isolation #98) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:15 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 794, skitter30 wrote: I think marci is scummy
Why though
In post 795, Aristeia wrote: what if its like just Marci/Atsi and they planned to just wait for Dragoneater to get yeeted and then when Datisi started fighting skitter they didn't know what to do
Do you
actually
think that? Like what's the reasoning behind this read?
In post 798, Datisi wrote:
In post 781, DragonEater70 wrote: @Datisi
i don't fucking know homie imagine getting good partner reads in this economy

like, ausuka makes sense as a sort of they were going to powerwolf this game together team. you would make sense as a sort of, extreme level zero associate read (though i doubt it as skitter isn't showing enough wim for her to be brave enough to be making such level zero associates behind her i think). and atsi and marci are both like. i mean if you're skitter who's partners with one of them what realistically do you do. i think she'd make more sense as a marci partner rather than atsi because i don't think she'd be acting like this towards partner atsi when he's under real threat of getting yeeted so idk

i guess her being with ari is possible but i don't think ari is scum (or i just really don't want ari to be scum) so i'm ignoring that

it's like, unless you can make a VERY strong case on why skitter is not paired with EVERY SINGLE other player, i don't think "well you don't know who the partner is thereforwe i'm not gonna vote" is good

yes i know that isn't what you really said i'm tired of this game and having two people that basically refuse to play but tha i think are probtown i sense atsi is gonna die and flip green and we're losing f5 and etc
Yeah it wasn't really what I was saying, but also like why do I need to explain why Skitter isn't scum? People are innocent till proven guilty. Can you explain to me why Skitt is scum?
And I agree Marci is probz town even though refusing to play, can't see town!Atsi thoguh.
In post 800, Datisi wrote:
In post 792, marcistar wrote:
In post 788, Aristeia wrote:
In post 732, Datisi wrote:
why
marci did you miss this
i did not miss this

the same reasons as whatever i had last phase :P
hi marci can you do the thing where you actually play the game you voluntarily signed up for and tell me whether you'd be willing to vote skitter based on my arguments for her being scum
Yes please
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (isolation #99) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:33 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Just to clarify my current reads is something like

Datisi - locktown (super good vibes, town mindset, sounds genuinely frustrated but also seriously solving)
Marci - townvibes which I can't explain other than "this sounds like town"
Skitter - less towny than before and I think I need to ISO her and get a more solid read
Ari - I also need to ISO her and get a more solid read
Ausuka - She's made some towny posts but her tone feels really weird (read: performative) to me and if atsi isn't scum then she's probably scum with Skitter/Ari. I'm not sure she would be scum with atsi because her push feels a bit too genuine, but then I'm basing this on like 1.5 posts so what the hell do I know. I think Skitter is proabably right that I shouldn't worry about partners until after they flip.
atsi - maybe I'm just omgusing but I don't like their scumread of me and it doesn't feel natural to be tunneling like this. Sorry I'm going into a whole rant here but when I tunnel (or just push someone in general) as town I usually give a bunch of different reasons of why I'm scumreading them (a bit like I'm doing here) rather repeating "X is scum" every second post without any real engagement with them or the rest of the players. And I don't think atsi's behavior is coming from newbtown because I have played a bunch of newbie games recently (in the last half year) and I haven't seen a single newbie townie play like this.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (isolation #100) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:37 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 869, Datisi wrote: "can you explain to me why skit is scum" y'all i'm gonna start crying for real

like arguably the only game relevant contributions that i've had for this game since like start of day 2 have been calling out things from skitter that i found scummy, are you fr
Dude I'm sorry if I'm making you cry

As I said I'm fucking exhausted and honestly have no clue why I'm posting here rather than going to sleep (actually it's because the deadline is nearing and I promised some posts today), but like I don't necessarily make sense at this stage.

But anyway, I'll probably reread your posts tomorrow when I try to do my Skitter ISO
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:14 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

So it's a real bummer there's no deadline extension

I've been super busy IRL these last few days. I do have a little time now but would be super busy tomorrow (and available on Friday).

Let me see quickly what's been going on
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:16 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 888, marcistar wrote: DOES THAT NOT CAUSE YALL TO GO THINKY THINK?
Regardless of the actual content of the post, this is hilarious.

I will read the post though in a sec
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:23 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 888, marcistar wrote: MAYBE IM BEING DELULU BUT BEING DELULU IS THE SELULU
Fucking lol'd
In post 888, marcistar wrote: but all over all im not interested in continuing to try to find reasons for something thats just sheeping a dead player OWO
So I kinda thought I was tracking with your post until this comment. I don't really get what you're trying to convey here - are you saying you don't believe your own push / don't want to support your own read? I'm really puzzled.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:24 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 891, Datisi wrote: marci's post made me go reread what TL has said and i have zero (0) fucking clue what "rvs out of rvs gambit" is, and i am skeptical that marci knows either

god with like any other person in the slot and any other gamestate i would've been voting marci for that, maybe i'd be voting her like 3 years ago as well

but uhhhhhhh one of my 3 braincells is still screaming at me that this is a bad idea
Honestly I didn't understand half of what TL said on that page which is part of why I was okay with voting them.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:45 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 894, Ausuka wrote: *snip*
I described my ari read in and I don't think it's really changed tbh. I guess I liked her defending me, which potentially makes me pocketed but she felt like a heroine of justice saving the poor damsel in distress from evil datisi. I thought the elements/dragon slot could be scum for a long time, and that's like still possible? The turning point for me was when he like went in circles on the skitter read for a bit around ; it feels very earnest and unplanned and stuff. Like just chaotic energy. I think feels kind of good like he's with datisi on the detective team or something. I like his marci read also. I guess i am curious as to why he thinks my push on atsi is genuine? also i don't think i'm performative :cry:
*snip*
If it helps, this post feels slightly less performative than your other posts.

As to WHY did your push on atsi feel genuine? No freaking clue, it just did when I read it.

Anyway, good catch on spotting this:
In post 845, atsi wrote: I don't get why skitter seems so hesitant to sort marci as scum.

Marci is posting, but saying fuck all with their posts, aka "fluffposting." Isn't that usually a scumtell? I think the only post in this game where they actually said anything is the one asking people to fruitclaim.
I do agree that it sounds exactly like pushing someone because they are limbaity rather than because you think they are scum.
In post 904, Ausuka wrote: marci is the funniest mafiascum user (alongside hellbooks)
Sounds like it :p
In post 906, Aristeia wrote:
In post 905, Ausuka wrote:
In post 901, Aristeia wrote: maybe a teensy bit jealous everyone gets to scum with Datisi except me
i haven't got to scum with datisi either :cry:
I was masons with him once but then he ditched me
Hope these questions are allowed but do you guys know each other irl?

And @Marci how was it at the guy's house?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (isolation #106) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:34 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 930, skitter30 wrote: I am, and i quote, a 'pear-lty cop'

Infinity n1
And unfortunately marci n2
She's town, yay
What's pearlty?

Anyway I knew ittt

The reason I hard TR'd Skitter Day 1 was I thought she was a cop and that's why she believed Ausuka's claim

Then I stopped TR'ing her Day 2 because she didn't behave like a cop
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #107) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:34 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 939, skitter30 wrote: Ty, dragon plz also
Vanilla Dragonfruit
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (isolation #108) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:35 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Though it would've been really rad if I was a PGO or something
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (isolation #109) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:35 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Cause, ya'know, spiky!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #110) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:36 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Okay I think the solve here is Ausuka and Ari tbh

If you notice they TR'd each other very hard Day 1 IIRC and it kinda feels partnered
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #111) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:37 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Also I agree the self-hammer was really crazy but I'm kinda glad it hapoened on Day 2 rather than Day 3
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:41 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Skitter is conftown right? Unless I'm missing something
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (isolation #113) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:42 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 920, SirCakez wrote:
Votecount 3.0

Not voting (5) - DragonEater70, Ausuka, Aristeia, skitter30, Datisi

(expired on 2023-09-12 16:12:00) remain until day end

Skitter30 is V/LA on Fridays and Saturdays.

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to reach a majority.
I really want this mango
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:45 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

(I got a mango a few days ago but it was like completely green and sour)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (isolation #115) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:04 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 934, skitter30 wrote: Nope
Probably just the two of u honestly
Datisi and Ari?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #116) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:51 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Skitter I can see why you would TR Asuka but I really think Datisi is town here.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #117) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:51 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

And actually I think it's pretty feasible that Ausuka + Ari are scum and Ausuka lolclaimed miller to have an early sort of excuse to distance from Ari? Because of their shared history RE millers?

It sounds a lot more feasible to me than town reacting tgat way when rolling miller x3 in a row tbh
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (isolation #118) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:52 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

But maybe I'm just cobfbiased with my town!Datisi read here idk
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (isolation #119) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:52 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I don't really think I am though
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:58 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 959, Datisi wrote: uh i'm thinking
if scum is as shit at recognizing PRs as i am, then it makes sense you're alive because i was supposed to vote you today
alternatively, if they figured out you were gonna invest marci...

like. okay so uh. if the plan was to have me and you crossvote, which i guess it was, why the h*ck was marci killed. okay i was gonna say that someone is scum from it but like all of ari ausuka dragons were more townread than marci and i don't know if one of them was an obvious kill choice

like i Guess the most obvious kill choice would've been ausuka for how townread she was, but
I'm not 100% sure I follow your reasoning here but I think you mean to say that if scum guessed Skitter was cop then they would've acted and killed a TR'd person? Idk how this helps us figure anything out though.

But I agree that Ausuka would've made the most sense to kill if she wasn't scum and if scum didn't figure out skitter was cop.

So either scum knew somehow skitter was cop and left them alive anyway or, what I think, Ausuka is scum and made a weird kill to throw us off.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (isolation #121) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:59 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 960, skitter30 wrote: If ausuka is scum informed abt a parity cop
And lolclaimed miller

She would be looking for someone who's reaction belied being a pr, no? This is talking abt like n1, not last night
I don't think it's common for scum to be informed about Town PR though?

Like I'm not 100% sure but I don't think I saw that in any of the games I played so far.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #122) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:59 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I think it was just a crazy gambit with ari
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:01 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I really hope it doesn't end up being Datisi/Ari though
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:01 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

And that all their talk about "I don't want you to be scum" is just one huge pile of distancing
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:02 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

But I honestly think Datisi is town
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:02 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I do wanna hear what Ausuka and Ari have to say though
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (isolation #127) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:15 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Ooooohh okay I get you
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #128) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:19 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

No I definitely understand what you meant
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #129) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:21 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

But I disagree that this confirms Ausuka as town
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (isolation #130) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:21 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Especially cause FMPOV either you or her (or both?) are scum
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #131) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:27 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Ari are you scumclaiming?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (isolation #132) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:28 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Or are you saying scumteam is me + Dats?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (isolation #133) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:28 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Probably the first
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (isolation #134) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:56 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

@Mod, V/LA next 3 days
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (isolation #135) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:15 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 990, Ausuka wrote:
In post 962, DragonEater70 wrote: And actually I think it's pretty feasible that Ausuka + Ari are scum and Ausuka lolclaimed miller to have an early sort of excuse to distance from Ari? Because of their shared history RE millers?

It sounds a lot more feasible to me than town reacting tgat way when rolling miller x3 in a row tbh
so i claimed miller so i can distance with ari and then proceeded to not do that and we townread each other in a way you think is conspicuous?

hmm.
Yeah okay idk
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #136) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:15 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Fml this is horrible
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (isolation #137) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Why did atsi self hammer
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #138) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 993, skitter30 wrote: i'm not convinced honestly
About?

Also how sure are you that Ausuka is town?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

I mean the
Ausuka: oh you think I wanted to distance and then didn't actually distance, hmmm
Followed by
Ari: he's just scum

Sounds really aligned to me but maybe I am just super paranoid.

Which I should be because at least 1 person I was townreading and maybe 2 peope I was townreading are now confirmed to be scum. So uh, I don't really enjoy this
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (isolation #140) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:21 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1001, Aristeia wrote: I'm lowkey kind of worried that Datisi is town and Ausuka is mafia but I realize I probably have no agency to affect this so I stopped thinking about it.
Holy shit you're kidding me

This is not a town post, this is a "I'll just randomly change reads until someone likes my reads" post
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (isolation #141) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:22 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1002, Ausuka wrote: I mean you can vote me or something I won't block you on all the socials

I should probably reread this game and stuff shrug
I should too but I barely have time to sleep these days (mainly because I play Mafia too much :lol:) so I dunno about having time to do that.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (isolation #142) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1013, Ausuka wrote: on an out of game level would a datisi/ari play scum and like, not feel excited or enthusastic, and not really cheekily flirt with each other in the thread that much?

like i totally see scum ari pushing scum dats but the way she does it feels COLD. not PASSIONATE enough.

i'm sure this sounds extremely silly and it probably is but that is what i am thinking right now
At this point I feel compelled to ask again if Ari and Datisi know each other irl because otherwise this makes no sense to me based on the fact that they have been sorta flirting anyway.

So yeah, do you?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #143) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

If I would be less lazy this post would be me making a detailed case against Ari and Ausuka, but instead I'll just point out that both of them joined the atsi vote in a way that to me feels a bit opportunistic
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #144) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:29 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Actually scratch that, I HATE the way they joined the wagon. Looking back on it, it feels like "oh that's what we're doing today? I'm onboard with this mislim"
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (isolation #145) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:46 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Here's the progression:
In post 742, Aristeia wrote:
In post 740, DragonEater70 wrote: Ari what are your up to date reads?

rn;

T

Ausuka
Datisi
Dragons
Skitter
Marci
Atsi

S

kind of just waiting atp to see why Marci thinks I'm mafia and if Atsi will do anything other than show up every 2 days to say "dragon is mafia"
Holding onto a vote before anyone was even voting there feels to me like they were checking to see if this is a viable miselim.

I vote atsi:
In post 747, DragonEater70 wrote: Umm can we just lim atsi? I'm still having doubts about Skitter.
In post 748, DragonEater70 wrote: VOTE: atsi

Then this happens:

In post 750, Ausuka wrote: Ok nevermind dragon is probably just town lmao

UNVOTE:
In post 751, Ausuka wrote: why is marci scum

i don't really feel it

Maybe it's because we're cult together but shrug the fruit thing felt genuine and like she doesn't realise how fakeclaims work
In post 752, Ausuka wrote: VOTE: atsi

I think this is the best vote maybee
With like 0 reasoning. Just pushing an easy to push slot.

Then Ari waits for Marci's fabled scumread on her and when nothing actually comes out of it she just CASUALLY E-1's atsi:
In post 896, Aristeia wrote: VOTE: atsi

e-1
No reasoning given, none needed since she knew atsi was limbait and will be the lim for yesterday since town wasn't even trying (sorry but we really weren't trying that much)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (isolation #146) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:51 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Anyway I still want to hear from Skitter if she still thinks Ausuka is town and also what's her read on Ausuka aside from the miller part (which I admit did sound convincing to me as well)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #147) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:13 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I said "it sounds like a genuine push, but am not sure why since it's 1.5 posts"

And yeahI dod think your tone was genuine at the time with the "maybeee"

But post flip it looks different.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (isolation #148) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:13 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1028, DragonEater70 wrote: I said "it sounds like a genuine push, but am not sure why since it's 1.5 posts"

And yeah, I did think your tone was genuine at the time with the "maybeee"

But post flip it looks different.
EBWOP
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #149) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:14 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I don't really recall any reasoning you gave, if you did then please enlighten me.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #150) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:20 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

K I'm bacl from V/LA

Am not dead yet right?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (isolation #151) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1031, Ausuka wrote:
In post 894, Ausuka wrote: So re: what are we doing? This is a very good question.

Right now I don't want to eliminate marci. I don't particularly think she is scum here and I haven't seen a convincing reason why she would be other than behaviours I have seen town marci do many times over. I think ari and dragon are more likely to be town.

I described my ari read in and I don't think it's really changed tbh. I guess I liked her defending me, which potentially makes me pocketed but she felt like a heroine of justice saving the poor damsel in distress from evil datisi. I thought the elements/dragon slot could be scum for a long time, and that's like still possible? The turning point for me was when he like went in circles on the skitter read for a bit around ; it feels very earnest and unplanned and stuff. Like just chaotic energy. I think feels kind of good like he's with datisi on the detective team or something. I like his marci read also. I guess i am curious as to why he thinks my push on atsi is genuine? also i don't think i'm performative :cry:

Rn i do think it's in {atsi, skitter, datisi} as the most likely scenario. Could skitter and datisi be partners? I mean, maybe - it's not like impossible they would go to these lengths to distance. I think datisi knows skitter can take it and skitter knows datisi can take it. Datisi tying me to skitter felt weird and that would make sense if they were both scum. I think the main thing that makes me hesitate about this scenario is the way that, reading Datisi's ISO, I feel like with the gamestate the way it is he could just like... Go after other people in a way he's not been doing? Idk maybe I should be more hesitant to project the way I play scum onto other people, but I think most of the time scum datisi in this situation benefits from playing this more offensively, going after marci and me more aggressively etc. It creates more opportunities for him and most people instinctively townread more aggressive plays.

Datisi/atsi makes sense because the 'if we eliminate atsi today we are doomed and the world will end' is so ??? that i could see it as an attempt to like... make something so blatantly partnery that no one would ever think datisi would post it as a partner, which seems like a scumtisi thing to do. There isn't a lot here honestly because atsi hasn't had a massive presence in the game. I found it curious that datisi is saying he doesn't think skitter and atsi are partners, I guess, particularly as early as he did. I think skitter/atsi is like. Possible? I mean idk there's just not really a lot there.

Atsi could like maybe be town? I just don't get the sense there's much going on behind the scenes with atsi. I don't like how long he holds onto the miller thing as a substitute for a read on me, and a lot of his reads just feel... surface level I guess? Like he's doing the bare minimum. The push on marci can come from town, sure, but kind of feels like he knows marci is limbait and is trying to push her for being ScummyTM rather than scum if that makes sense? So yeah idk i think atsi is probably the best shot at hitting scum today; at least trying to read skitter and datisi feels much more labyrinthine to me whereas trying to read atsi feels relatively straightforward lmao.
Okay I actually forgot about this whole Post

Um, I guess you could be town then?

Uuuhhhh I'll have to rethink this.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (isolation #152) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Like I just really want to think Datisi is town because I don't wanna believe that a person is capable of faking that level of uninformed confusion as scum
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (isolation #153) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Like if Datisi is scum here I don't know if I should worship him or be terrified of him
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #154) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Which is why I'm PoE'ing into ari/Ausuka
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #155) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:28 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1032, Ausuka wrote: idk if anyone answered the question but yeah i know most of the players in the game including datisi and ari
Nice
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (isolation #156) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:31 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1037, Ausuka wrote: i tried to read the temporal lich thing and get something out of it but like that entire phase of the game was so wild i'm not sure i can. like genuinely what the fuck was going on

i guess maybe dragon's vote for 'scumreading your own slot is scummy' is overexplained but idek if that's confbias atp
It probably is confbias because I often overexplain stuff?

I've been called verbose and overthinking my posts in a marathon game which is really funny to me because I literally posted as fast as my fingers could type.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #157) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1040, Aristeia wrote: if I'm mafia I just bring marci to elo because she might never vote and then I win by default
That sounds smart on paper but this applies to everyone else here I think? So I don't see hoe it clears you.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (isolation #158) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1048, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1034, Ausuka wrote: i think i just overthought the dragoneater read in the first place

the thing he did with skitter can probably just be excessive self awareness in hindsight?

I do not really feel like it is datisi/aristeia

I would consider voting here but if skitter like Really Thinks it's dats/ari it is probably best not to I guess but i'm just not sure i see it
I don't Really Think it honestly

I'm leaning towards ari scum rn, that's all i got
Idk who kills marci, these nk's are bizarre
You are right, wouldn't you be a better nightkill?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #159) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Fuck I just realized maybe it's Datisi who didn't want to kill you because it would be too obvious?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (isolation #160) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Idfk
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (isolation #161) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:52 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1052, Aristeia wrote: I'm hedging because I'm town and I'm uncertain
Dude

This is such a scum thing to say
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #162) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:53 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1053, Aristeia wrote: If I'm scum I don't really need to keep multiple avenues open to say oops after a mislim because a mislim ends the game
Wha

I can't be the only one who sees how this reasoning is crazy right?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #163) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:59 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1074, Aristeia wrote: I don't think there's anything that I'm incapable of faking and I think it'd be violating the trust tell rule if I said I only do something as town and I can't fake it as scum.
If you said it once it wouldn't be violating the rule, from how I understand it. It's only when you consistently say that this is a rule / something you do/don't do, and actually abide by that rule, that it becomes an issue.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (isolation #164) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:59 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Sure?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (isolation #165) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:59 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Why is the game dead
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (isolation #166) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:59 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

It's been over 24 hours with one post from someone other than me
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #167) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:52 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1100, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1083, DragonEater70 wrote: Like I just really want to think Datisi is town because I don't wanna believe that a person is capable of faking that level of uninformed confusion as scum
Tbh i don't think this would be close to datisi's best scumgame if he was scum here lmao

I don't think he's been ?that? towny
Idk I basically locktowned him for all of Day 2 because his posts just felt really uninformed to me

But ig in retrospect they
could
be faked by someone who knows how to play scum very well, which I think someone did say Datisi was good at. Or was it said about Skitter? Idk
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (isolation #168) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:10 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1100, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1083, DragonEater70 wrote: Like I just really want to think Datisi is town because I don't wanna believe that a person is capable of faking that level of uninformed confusion as scum
Tbh i don't think this would be close to datisi's best scumgame if he was scum here lmao

I don't think he's been ?that? towny
In post 1101, Ausuka wrote: But if ur town i kind of get it in the sense that if you think datisi is town just because he's good at scum doesn't mean you're going to go back on that. Shrug.

I don't particularly get the sense it's dats/ari anyways right now?? So if that's the team we both have to beg skitter for forgiveness or whatever
Also just to make sure, since I think you said you were scumreading me, do you think the solve is Datisi/me?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (isolation #169) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:11 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Like I don't fully get where you stand
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (isolation #170) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:12 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

But I mean I'm also not fully sure what's the solve here so nvm, I guess that's not really confusing for you to consider different possibilities.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (isolation #171) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:23 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Okay I still think that Ari is like 99% scum here and that Ausuka is prooobably her partner but I'll ISO her and Datisi later and see what I come up with (yeah I know I said this already in the past but this time I'll do it for real for real)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (isolation #172) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:14 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Okay I finally mustered enough energy to go ISOing Ausuka and Datisi. I started with Ausuka and tbh I don't feel like making a wallpost with quotes but I'll say my thoughts briefly:

On looking back, her entrance doesn't really make sense as scum because while it COULD HAVE been used as a gambit, it wasn't used as a gambit really so it just makes no sense for scum to do? And I agree that if she knew a cop existed she would probably get skitter killed.

Most of her Day 1 posts and a lot of of Day 2 do feel very null in regards to tone (which is a lot of what I normally use to get reads), but I will say that her consistency in her reads is +town, like I can actually see the reads progression on me and on even though she did scumread me at first. And while I disagree with her read on Ari at least it's consistent.

The progression on Datisi gives me a slight pause cause I saw a bunch of posts by her saying why Datisi isn't scum and then a post saying scum was in {atsi/skitter/datisi}. Which is like pretty weird but idk if it's scummy. @Ausuka can you please explain that to me?

Also: made me laugh and might be coming from town.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (isolation #173) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:17 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Do I have enough energy to ISO Datisi? Maybe later.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (isolation #174) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:17 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1113, skitter30 wrote: Uh wondering if i should feel alarmed that everyone wants dragon
You should.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (isolation #175) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:19 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1111, Datisi wrote: *pops in* hello sorry irl is being a bitch (not busy-wise this time i'm just big depresso i failed my exam lmfao)

if skitter still feels good about ausuka then i'm fine voting dragon. i mean i was planning to just be skitter's doublevoter today anyway because something something mafia theory conftown in yeetlo but like.

i will maybe actually try to do things tomorrow but also maybe not because i don't know what rereading is actually going to do
This post gives me bad vibes though because I don't think anyone was planning to vote someone else than whomever Skitter was voting, and the way Datisi says it here feels like an attempt to align themself with Skitter
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #176) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:20 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

And on further thought this might be anti-spew.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (isolation #177) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:20 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I think it's Ari/Datisi tbh
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #178) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:18 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1147, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1145, Aristeia wrote: Ausuka who do you think the scum team is again?
I think it's pretty likely to be dragon and datisi

Tbh I've been disinvested in this game for a while and that's kind of my bad but when I reread the game I felt like

1. Dragon felt significantly more mafia aligned than dats or Ari. And I know that's definitely at least partially because dats and Ari are experienced players who would probably be able to set off flags for me specifically. But at a few points I just didn't feel Dragon was genuine and I wasn't a massive fan of elements either tbh. And I'm not sure what casing I could use to justify voting datisi or aristeia in this position. I guess I could if I really tried but it would feel forced.

2. When I was reading datisi and dragon eater felt more like a pair because the two slots had much more going on between them and I feel like scum are likely to go out of their way to interact with a partner. Ari's interactions with dragon just feel lame and surface level partnery and I don't think scum Ari makes it fe that way. I also just didn't really get the sense the scumteam is datisi and Ari here. I mean sorry if I'm wrong etc and I could be convinced otherwise but that's how I feel currently.

I probably do need to like read in depth his read flip on me and what alignment I think that comes frim
Can you explain the thing about ari/datisi scumteam needing to have different vibes/flirting/whatever?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #179) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:20 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1152, Ausuka wrote: idk is that really the same thing. I don't think if you find something unremarkable before, it's especially likely you not just jump on it but portray it as somehow exceedingly unlikely in the way he did rather suddenly. It's not like impossible and reassessing in elo is common but it does not feel natural to me.
I didn't say it was exceedingly unlikely, I said I thought the other option was likelier.

And I said that through the lens of me/skitter/datisi being town, since as I said I had locktowned Datisi on Day 2 and Skitter is basically confirmed as town.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #180) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Skitter, what makes you think it's Ausuka/Ari rather than Datisi/Ari?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (isolation #181) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Like I'm more leaning Datisi/Ari because Ausuka's recent posting has been townier and Datisi's has been less towny, but I am definitely not SURE about it.

Ugh, I'll look at Datisi's ISO tonight and then we'll see what happens.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (isolation #182) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:18 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1166, Aristeia wrote: "why does Ausuka bother defending you when skitter wants to yeet you ari"

"because scum love defending me when skitter wants to yeet me"
Huh?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (isolation #183) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:55 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Sorry guys, some unexpected things happened yesterday evening so I couldn't post, and I won't have any time to post today either.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (isolation #184) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:59 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Um

Wtf is going on here

Can you like not vote yet unless you are 100% sure?

I will only be able to read the last few pages in about 2 hours
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (isolation #185) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:00 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Please wait for me
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (isolation #186) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:34 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Yeah this gamestate is fucked, obviously you can't be 100% sure

I meant don't vote unless you're 100% sure it's the person you want yeeted.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (isolation #187) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:35 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I'll be available in like 50 minutes so I'll read up then
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (isolation #188) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:35 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Can you meanwhile explain why you prefer Ausuka vote over Ari?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (isolation #189) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:25 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

VOTE: ari
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (isolation #190) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:25 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Gg ez I was scum with Skitter
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (isolation #191) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:27 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Wait

What if EVERYONE was scum with skitter?

Pedit: wtf you read my mind
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (isolation #192) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:28 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1344, Ausuka wrote: Tbh part of me hopes it is just datisi and dragons and this just ends quickly lol
I fucking WISH!

It would've been pretty epic if we were partnered and that D1 distancing was just the best theater ever.

Unfortunately, am town.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (isolation #193) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:29 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1356, Ausuka wrote: I was scum with datisi btw gg
Is this fr?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (isolation #194) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:32 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I will fucking die if Ari was actually town
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (isolation #195) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Oh yeah! First time for me not losing at Elo.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (isolation #196) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

I will post real content later
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (isolation #197) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:21 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

So, um, I hope you don't mind me going slightly off-topic but i thought today would be a chill day and I would probably be able to post around 10 hours ago.

Turns out this was one of the busiest days of the last few months, which is an achievement because I've been quite busy these last few months.

So anyway I'm here now and uhhhh

Y'all's posts are very content-y
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (isolation #198) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:22 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Okay I think I just need to flip the switch on for tryhard mode cause clearly trysoft (tryeasy?) mode hasn't worked very well until now
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (isolation #199) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:22 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

But before I tryhard can I just ask what's DBD 2?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”