Micro 1090: Fruit Mafia - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

I don't get ur trajectory changed here
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:42 am

Post by Night Shade »

In post 400, skitter30 wrote: I don't get ur trajectory changed here
i don't rly care if you don't get it? is there some rule that says i have to make sure skitter understands what i'm doing before i do it?
Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:46 am

Post by Night Shade »

i'm kind of annoyed rn so i'm just gonna step away from the game for the weekend. maybe shea will post at some point, idk
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:49 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 401, Night Shade wrote:
In post 400, skitter30 wrote: I don't get ur trajectory changed here
i don't rly care if you don't get it? is there some rule that says i have to make sure skitter understands what i'm doing before i do it?
No and i'm not sure why you're being so aggressive/prickly?

It's a game abt understanding people's reasoning for doing things, and i don't think there was any indication that you had changed your mind until that, and inevitably someone else was going to ask you ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Night Shade »

I'm sorry but i have no desire to reveal my intentions to you so that you can just find a way to scumread them

i'll reveal why i do what i do on my own terms, thanks
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:52 am

Post by skitter30 »

Ok then
Show
Hiatus once more.

Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Night Shade »

VOTE: skitter30

this exchange made me feel like skitter isn't really trying to sort me, instead i'm getting the feeling she just wants me to talk more so she can continue to paint me in a bad light. and i think scum are generally more concerned with keeping tabs on who trs/srs who. the obsession with my vote on Infinity and her trying to pry how i feel about the slot probably comes from scum here. my skitter tr was based on how i've seen skitter play as town before and also a couple of posts in her interaction with shea that felt genuine. i'm sure scumskitter is perfectly capable of mimicing this
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:15 am

Post by skitter30 »

I don't even know how to respond to that
You just shut me down for trying to understand your thought process
Show
Hiatus once more.

atsi
atsi
Goon
atsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:16 am

Post by atsi »

In post 404, Night Shade wrote: I'm sorry but i have no desire to reveal my intentions to you so that you can just find a way to scumread them
I'm confused regarding this statement. So what you're saying is that explaining your reason for voting Infinity will make you look scummy?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:20 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Hi guys sorry for disappearing but I'm back and better than ever!

I'm actually slightly annoyed that I only have like 3 pages to catch up on but oh well, let's go!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

black's progression on the last two pages is probably an indication that was a scumslip

-ace

scumslips mostly don't exist

-ivy, ash

we'll probably discuss in-sys/iso the slot/outsource the read to someone else atp
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:23 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 409, DragonEater70 wrote: Hi guys sorry for disappearing but I'm back and better than ever!

I'm actually slightly annoyed that I only have like 3 pages to catch up on but oh well, let's go!
haha hope you're feeling better, we're interested if you could skim the skitt scumgame we linked and if you still have the same feeling about her afterwards
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:24 am

Post by Night Shade »

In post 408, atsi wrote:
In post 404, Night Shade wrote: I'm sorry but i have no desire to reveal my intentions to you so that you can just find a way to scumread them
I'm confused regarding this statement. So what you're saying is that explaining your reason for voting Infinity will make you look scummy?
if skitter is town then she has proved over the course of several games that she doesn't know how to read me at all. if she is scum then she already has it in her mind that she's going to be dismissive of my reasoning, whether it's finding a way to call it scummy or refusing to acknowledge anything townie about it. so yeah i don't really have any interest in proving my towniness to her
Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:26 am

Post by Night Shade »

In post 410, Infinity 324 wrote: black's progression on the last two pages is probably an indication that was a scumslip

-ace

scumslips mostly don't exist

-ivy, ash

we'll probably discuss in-sys/iso the slot/outsource the read to someone else atp
it's not a scum slip. my opinion on skitter has changed since then
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 402, Night Shade wrote: i'm kind of annoyed rn so i'm just gonna step away from the game for the weekend. maybe shea will post at some point, idk
I will say i'm sorry for annoying you
Show
Hiatus once more.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 413, Night Shade wrote: it's not a scum slip. my opinion on skitter has changed since then

i don't believe that a town player would read skitter's posting from to and go from townreading to scumreading her

-ace
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:44 am

Post by Night Shade »

In post 415, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 413, Night Shade wrote: it's not a scum slip. my opinion on skitter has changed since then
i don't believe that a town player would read skitter's posting from to and go from townreading to scumreading her

-ace
why not? do you think all town players act and think the same?
atsi
atsi
Goon
atsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:45 am

Post by atsi »

In post 412, Night Shade wrote: if skitter is town then she has proved over the course of several games that she doesn't know how to read me at all. if she is scum then she already has it in her mind that she's going to be dismissive of my reasoning, whether it's finding a way to call it scummy or refusing to acknowledge anything townie about it. so yeah i don't really have any interest in proving my towniness to her
So you won't explain your reasoning, just because you think that skitter is either gonna call it scummy or not find it townie? If her read on you is usually wrong, then why do you seem to care so much about it?
Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Night Shade »

In post 417, atsi wrote:
In post 412, Night Shade wrote: if skitter is town then she has proved over the course of several games that she doesn't know how to read me at all. if she is scum then she already has it in her mind that she's going to be dismissive of my reasoning, whether it's finding a way to call it scummy or refusing to acknowledge anything townie about it. so yeah i don't really have any interest in proving my towniness to her
So you won't explain your reasoning, just because you think that skitter is either gonna call it scummy or not find it townie? If her read on you is usually wrong, then why do you seem to care so much about it?
that wasn't the only reason i didn't want to share my reasoning at the time
Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Night Shade »

and i care about people reading me wrong because that's just the way my brain works
atsi
atsi
Goon
atsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:08 am

Post by atsi »

VOTE: Night Shade
Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Night Shade »

lovely
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:29 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 326, Datisi wrote: inb4 i'm about to get more shit for shading 2 slots at the same time or whatever but like

god the conversation with skitter about dragon feels so fucking bizarre to me. "weakly defending a scumread slot" is one of the basics of scumplay. dragon is doing nothing else towny otherwise. i really struggle to see skitter discard a whole read there just because "well if he was scum he would've pushed me on entrance". if there was some meta evidence to show that dragon is a hyperlazy scum player then maybe, but it doesn't seem like there is and i just don't see it

and, IRONICALLY, skitter's defense of dragon gives me "weakly defending a scumread slot" vibes
I think I already replied to this but like are you scumreading each of us for white knighting the other basically but in a weak way?
In post 331, Datisi wrote:
In post 330, DragonEater70 wrote: Skitter attacked Night Shade for making a half-committed/flip-floppy (not the exact word but you get my point) read on Ausuka's reaction?
yeah sure, she did. that part's not great, but it's whatever. *then* she carried on with "well if you think that, then you also must think that ausuka would fakeclaim miller, and--" and i don't like that.

you can find her scumgames by going to her profile and looking at which threads she's posted in.

your defense of her is incredibly weak because "her takes are something i could have" and "they make sense" is incredibly weak reasoning that is not going to convince anyone she's town.

why do you think it's relevant to this conversation that you're voting the person who's voting skitter?
Well maybe I misunderstood you, because when you said "defend weakly" I interpreted it to mean "half hearted defense where the scum player doesn't actually intend the townie to not be elimmed". But it seems you actually meant "defense that doesn't convince other people" (since you said what I bolded above). So yeah obvously in that case my voting of Night Shade has nothing to do with it, but what I meant was basically that I was committing to the defense of Skitter because I thought she was townie, and voted the person who was attacking her. Does that make sense? IDK it probably doesn't.
Also, just to clarify the "weak defense thing", do you basically scum read me for not having a convincing defense of Skitter? Or what? Do you want me to towncase Skitter more than I already have?
In post 332, skitter30 wrote: @dragon fwiw i'm generally considered to have a good scumgame, dats/night shade are generally making accurate statements here
Okay I will look at your scum game in a bit.
In post 337, Ausuka wrote: I'm not really seeing the difference between this and how datisi usually sounds?

I also think it is generally more likely that scum dragon would defend skitter vs sheep the push, which seems like the sort of thing which scum players would intuitively avoid - something that could seem opportunistic and against a strong player - I'm not really sure why you think scum dragon doing this would be unlikely or why Datisi is scum for not agreeing with your take on that.
I disagree. I would absolutely go for Skitter because she beat my ass when I was scum and I'm scared of her and I would not want to let her live if I were scum. Would it look oppurtunistic? Maybe. But I have a good track history of getting away with very opportunistic looking reads (though this happened when I was town so IDK if I could replicate my success as scum).
In post 340, marcistar wrote:
In post 322, Aristeia wrote: why is infinity town?
just vibes
i dont think they need to use the "not into the game" excuse to defend me so it seems genuine >.>
In post 325, atsi wrote: I also don't like Elements (now DragonEater70) for voting someone to E-1 very early in the game. It seemed really reckless to me. But maybe that's just how they play, it's consistent with the selfvote.
im not holding anything elements said against dragon eater since elements seems like the type of player i am!!! very vote baitey. :D
High five, I'm the same! (though it has gotten better with time. I think. I mean probably not actually, considering I got wagoned both in this game and in Weird Dreams on D1).
In post 347, Aristeia wrote:
In post 329, Datisi wrote: VOTE: dragoneater

it's never as easy as dragon/skitter right? right...

i feel like this game needs some momentum somewhere else we're just gonna be stuck in mud forever, and i definitely do not dislike this vote so

Y-2 or whatever
I'm somewhat concerned about watching you follow the hydra slot around because it feels like the easiest way for mafia!you to get a mislim early and probably how I would approach this micro in a town!shea/black world - just get on their good side and use them to run over townies.
I swear I do not remember quoting this but like I think this does make sense?
In post 225, Infinity 324 wrote: this doesn't make sense, if it's a personality thing (which i think it is btw) of course he'd do the same thing as scum.
I don't think you understood what I said? I said that if it was a personality thing it would be NAI but I currently have no indication that it is a personality thing.
In post 361, Infinity 324 wrote: @dragoneater this was a while ago but i really thought skitt was town here and she was scum (in a hydra)
viewtopic.php?p=12702196&f=54&t=86336&u ... #p12702196
Thanks!
I'll read it in like
5 minutes
when I finish catching up. (actually an hour if we being realistic because I like to reply to every damn post and then go back and reread the person's other posts before I reply to their posts and this shit takes time and I keep getting distracted by random stuff)
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

Night Shade is being replaced
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 406, Night Shade wrote: this exchange made me feel like skitter isn't really trying to sort me
*blinks*

what

what in this exchange made you think skitter isn't trying to sort you? how would you expect town-skitter to have acted?

pedit: BRUH
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”