Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6473 (isolation #600) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Vecna »

Im only talking about my own vote and actions.

Both of which will now be focused on you and abr.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6476 (isolation #601) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Vecna »

But the really interesting part is you dont try and counter any of the points i have brought forward.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6481 (isolation #602) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6445, Vecna wrote:Id like ceasars thoughts about the likelyhood of me and abr both being criminals, seeing how his new decree is one i am greatly pleased with.

As for your changing your mind due to my replace out; Just know that id rather eat rope than stoop to such low tactics as scum. The only reason I'm still here is because i was asked to reconsider and agree with certain posters that I should finish what i started, especially given my contribution to the thread size.
Ceasar, im appealing to your practical nature here of hunting multiple criminals at once. If you want to keep persuing me, be my guest - but at the same time i ask you not to ignore the points im bringing forward.

Please discuss the likelyhood of widely townread vekna putting his life on the line to openly challenge criminal abr to a duel.

Also id like your attention for the inconsistencies i have discovered regarding senator a&n. Certainly it must look suspicious to you as well that he went from townreading me and sheeping my opinions to voting me when my lynch seemed imminent. Notice the excuse of a reads reset afterwards while called out on these glaring inconsistencies. Do you feel these motives are pure?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6482 (isolation #603) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6480, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 6479, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6478, Akane and Nebby wrote:~reasons~
cough them up
If I wanted to I would have by now.
What does this tell you about my alignment and why?
-Nebby
It either tells us you have no defense or that youre ok with us wasting our energy barking up the wrong tree. Neither of these are pro-town behaviour.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6485 (isolation #604) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Vecna »

Hoping to get some replies from ceasar and a&n here.

How do you feel about the points i raised against the hydra nero? Take into consideration a&n has sheeped me into voting abr rather often, never questioning my intentions - and is now doing something very opposite to that.

A&N why a read reset? What do you hope to accomplish, besides obviously justifying trying to get me lynched?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6492 (isolation #605) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Vecna »

Ok nero:
Abr lurks, care free. Untill titus sets him off indicati g she wants to lynch him. Then he suddenly becomes hyper active.

Abr townreads me. As soon as i target him, he claims that frogger has a case on me and sheeps him. He hides behind frogger to justify his vote.

He openly tried to destroy titus little townblock. Both by playing the two hydraheads against eachother and by trying to appeal to every member of the townblock to start voting at random other places.

The next day, he continues to use frogger as an excuse to hide behind for his reason to vote me. He repeatedly misframes what happened abd doesnt ever own up to his own reasons for voting me. He completely whiffs on explaining why he scumreads me and only refers to "froggers case" - note frogger only voted me very briefly because of my switching around between abr and beeboy.

New argument: notice all the strange inconsistencies and the relation with the a&n slot. The endgaming comment, then followed by a scumread. He keeps pushing on this slot without reason provided. My suspicion is he is trying to bus his partner to get me off his back. A&N trying to get me into hammerrange also makes me think this is more likely. There is somethibg going on here and im certain theres at least 1 scum in these teo, but possibly even 2.

Its really hard to reexplain the gentle nature of the manipulation that took place, but abr came in abd sowed chaos and succesfully turned people against eachother.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6493 (isolation #606) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6379, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6250, Vecna wrote:
In post 4040, Vecna wrote:
In post 4025, davesaz wrote:My son had an orchestra concert and we went out to dinner after -- and I fell asleep at the computer after getting home. 8 hours and ~15-20 pages later...

New thing to research -- what was the VC when Vecna went nuts? Was there an apparently unstoppable wagon build in progress that disagreed with what Vecna had been pushing before that point? That would be the only possible scum motivation, and a heck of a gamble if scum. I can see town doing it for a very good reason, which I won't go into yet...

My ABR townread is rescinded. What initially looked like righteous indignation at a vendetta now reeks of trying to shake loose of being caught for the wrong reason. The timing (just as a L-1 was reached and a town replacement appeared) and trajectory (saying practically nothing of value before that) does not look town at all.

I continue to think Creature could be scum trying to act town, but it might just be a playstyle thing. I'm willing to listen to townreads for now.
UNVOTE:

pedit: sleep it off please. I don't mean that to be preachy or anything, just worried that clouded mind -> actions you'll regret later.
The wagon was heading towards Beeboy. Ive indicated willingness to vote this slot (and I shall if ABR fails) - BUT I feel we have a way way stronger likelyhood of getting scum by lynching ABR.

I know people dont like to be forced to vote a certain way, or be forced to think about a certain issue - But I fell it had to happen.

And anyone that thinks im scum for it; riddle me this (especially MariaR and Gerry) - Would I ever out myself as scum just to save a teammate? Would I ever put my ass on the line as scum for anyone? Or is my ego too big and do I think if anyone's going to win it for a scumteam it would be scumvecna? Or would I rather happily bus them instead to further my own goals?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABR has been lurking with only random comments untill last night. UNTILL TITUS KEPT CALLING OUT THAT SHE WANTS ABR LYNCHED.

Then within a short timeframe:
- the slot pretends to want to be replaced
-starts attacking Titus (which I know from personal experience is the easiest way to turn off her rational side and start a pissing contest that is BAD for town)
-starts appealing to everyone in Titus' townblock and influence their vote
-Notices people are getting suspicion so wants to push for Beeboy.
-After I throw down the gauntless, he uses FROGGER's assumption that im scum to agree to a bandwagon - directly trying to divert blame to frogger because he knows ill flip town
-Lies about me not being his townread just before
-Doesnt think about any town-sided reasoning for what im doing, but just claims to sheep Frogger
-Then realizes even if he wins the 1v1 with me, he'll die tomorrow
-Switches back to Beeboy

This is manipulative. There is ZERO townreasoning I can think of for any of this (if im wrong, please -do- enlighten me.

Maybe I shouldve approached this in a different way, but ive noticed several times before in the posting frenzy that 50% of the posts get ignored. Ive literally asked 15-20 questions last night that went unanswered. This was the way to bring attention to my issue.

Math, I directly appeal to you as well. You know that the best way to derail Titus is by personal attacks and by discrediting her work/reads/results. She just goes off on you, and all town will be "silly TvT battle". Ive done it before, its super effective as scum.

ABR - NEEDS - ROPE
To make it easier to find later.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6498 (isolation #607) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

So why your hesitation to help me bus my partner? Get on with it already
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6516 (isolation #608) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6500, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 6498, Vecna wrote:So why your hesitation to help me bus my partner? Get on with it already
Oh I am so tired of you playing this card.
-Nebby
Oh really? Because you also stated it is scum theatrics in your recent 180 turn around. So if you really do believe this, you wouldnt mind voting it.

But its good to see you dont actually believe it and are just full of it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6520 (isolation #609) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6517, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 6516, Vecna wrote:
In post 6500, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 6498, Vecna wrote:So why your hesitation to help me bus my partner? Get on with it already
Oh I am so tired of you playing this card.
-Nebby
Oh really? Because you also stated it is scum theatrics in your recent 180 turn around. So if you really do believe this, you wouldnt mind voting it.

But its good to see you dont actually believe it and are just full of it.
No I hate it because I feel like it's scum WIFOM
-Nebby
Funny how this also only came up after your failed attempt to get me lynched.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6522 (isolation #610) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6519, Pine wrote:
Senator Mathblade, We concur with your assessment that proceeding with the conviction of the criminal Rampage this session is likely the most prudent and productive course of action. We shall not, however, move on this state of affairs until the former Senator returns from his travels abroad. It is contrary to the Senate's rules of conduct to prosecute the accused
in absentia
when it can be avoided. As patron of Rome, We owe Our primary allegiance to Jupiter above, but We also venerate Lady Iustitia, She of Justice and Law. Senate rules oblige Us to hear the accused Rampage's defense before proceeding to execution.

Rest assured, Senators Mathblade and nancy, We shall join thee in prosecuting the traitor upon his return.
Excellent.

In the meanwhile id like to hear your throught process, where you were townreading ABR day1, even after my attack on him - but now youre suddenly scum reading him, but thinking that im bussing him.

How did these two different streams of thoughts find their way combined?

Because this does not seem like a logical train of thought and I do not see how the order of your reads forming realistically made you draw a town conclusion in the way that you have.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6523 (isolation #611) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also math, I dont see any reason why I should be engaging with the TvT thing?

On several occasions I have looked into how I think scum would behave if it is the case that ABR is town. The answer is; look at A&N + Ceasar
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6524 (isolation #612) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also when ABR comes back I can already predict this lynch is going to magically be redirected to A&N......which im completely fine with.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6533 (isolation #613) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6527, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Traitor Vecna, seek not to tarnish Our name with your lies and falsehoods! We find your dishonesty most treacherous and vile.

As the Senate record will show, We did in fact condemn then-Senator Rampage in the Senate's first session. Further, the records provided by the Exchequer will demonstrate that not once have We expressed a surety of the criminal Rampage's loyalty. Rather, We have found him suspicious from Our first mention of him.

We challenge the heathen Vecna to demonstrate evidence to the contrary, and to produce the scrolls upon which We allegedly vouched for Senator Rampage's good intents.
I stand corrected and apologize for my mistake, it appears the length and quantity of conversation within the senate has started impeding my memory. At least I can continue to be pleased with your observations on most other people. However I still fail to see how you think it reasonable to assume that I am allied to the barbarian named as rampage.

Time will show the truth, lets just hope that the actual barbarians havent already managed to pillage rome when this comes to pass.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6546 (isolation #614) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

Im just going to continue taking note that the drixx/brian skies slot hasnt done anything at all all game (cannot really blame brian for it).

Im also still surprised theres so many people townreading that slot, some even amongst their top townreads - the slot has literally done nothing all game except claim it wants the tree-stump and then conveniently not getting it. I wouldnt be surprised at all if the slot is scum and never attempted to build it - and we now have no tree stump.

Suspicion shall remain on anyone that strongly townreads this slot.

The strongest suspicion this once again brings is on the A&N slot. Claiming to have reset their reads, yet townreading elbirn and Brian skies amongst their top reads while these two have literally done nothing (elbirn is even getting prodded) since the so called reset.

A&N has been a misread to a great many people and their recent actions show their true nature.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6548 (isolation #615) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

Leon, you say you continue to TR A&N - dont you find their recent behaviour very strange?

-Townreading me all game, when im close to a hammer they suddenly vote me with no explenation
-When questioned about it, they claim its because they reset all their reads
-In their new reads im suddenly scum, but brian skies and Elbirn who did nothing in this period are their strongest townreads now.
-When asked to explain any of this they flat-out refuse, using some weakass wifom too scum-to-be-scum type of answer and asking whether we really feel scum would do this the way they did.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6550 (isolation #616) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

#2 is false btw, they mentioned it only afterwards when they got questioned about their vote on me. When pressed further for their reason, they first claim its because its scum theater, then the interactions are fake, then its because my hop onto beeboy is fishy.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6551 (isolation #617) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

And town Alisae actually does come with proper reasoning for doing things, and doesnt just try to get one of her townreads hammered while she has plenty of scumreads.

It smells like scum day chat instructions to vote me to try and get me hammered.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6553 (isolation #618) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by Vecna »

I sort of agree with leon that A&N was appearing quite town before this, but I also feel he's not really giving significant meaning to the sudden complete 180 on my slot.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6559 (isolation #619) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

Just went on a full reread of A&N's iso.

He did have a lot of different thoughts regarding the me vs ABR 1v1, and has questioned people before whether they thought if it was theatre.

Im surprised he didnt just refer back to this, as opposed to using a read reset to justify any of it.

At any rate, I can see both strong town or scum motivations in his actions.

Bottomline: read realigned to slightly below null/scummy - Suspicion will remain, my eye is on the slot.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6560 (isolation #620) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

Im also taking note of LUV's reduced posting as a result of all the criticism that has come his way recently. Pity and slightly offputting.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6562 (isolation #621) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

Ceasar, Math, A&N, Nancy - All have outed similar sentiment if im not mistaken
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6600 (isolation #622) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

Nero, how is your read on me developing?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6605 (isolation #623) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Vecna »

Glad that that other game is over Leon. The weird thinkbig CC to scum almost made me suspicious of you in this game since your play is so similar.

Now I can just continue to townread you and be happy that our thoughts match so closely.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6606 (isolation #624) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6602, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6600, Vecna wrote:Nero, how is your read on me developing?
Maybe you should compare my play here to my wisdom tunnel in Deathnote.

I aint making that mistake on my strong reads again.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6612 (isolation #625) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6608, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6606, Vecna wrote:Maybe you should compare my play here to my wisdom tunnel in Deathnote.
Maybe.

But I'm not even voting you so why so concerned about my vote?
People's way of reasoning around my allignment is usually a decent way for me to asses their level of honesty/sensibility
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6622 (isolation #626) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Vecna »

Maxous the reason why you have that idea about Dave usually isnt very indicative at the start of a game.

Yes I know what you mean, I have witnessed your point in another game as well....ill be keeping an eye on it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6623 (isolation #627) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Vecna »

Ill be paying close attention for the potential rats looking for any excuse to get off the ship
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6645 (isolation #628) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

I want to see this flip before im going to interpret anything. Whether its a town or a scum flip there is so much distancing going on with this wagon
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6646 (isolation #629) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6631, Sondam wrote:Haven't read ABR at all, but creature is scum. I'll read him tomorrow i guess
Like this post is such bullshit its unreal.

Theres this major 1v1 wagon building up, but you decide to read all of creature's drivel instead of the main wagoned target to form an opinion on the slot?

Scumvibes galore.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6647 (isolation #630) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6633, davesaz wrote:
Not Voting (3):
PeregrineV, Elbirn, Akane and Nebby

I had to go a long way back in PeregrineV's ISO to find a read of any kind, and it's basically a "willing to lynch" list. What's up with that?
In post 6630, Akane and Nebby wrote:This is an invisible L-1 vote.
ABR should claim.
-Nebby
Any special reason you don't make it a real L-1 vote?
In post 6634, davesaz wrote:Elbirn doesn't have much in the way of reads either. Sure, moving and didn't have internet, prod dodge and all that, but what about before the move?

Also quite sure I never saw Davesaz make any of these type of posts as town in the 2 games I played with him.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6648 (isolation #631) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

Hey Dave, what happened to your methodical practise of sorting people?

What are you looking for to determine the allignment of these players atm?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6650 (isolation #632) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by Vecna »

At any rate, string up this slot already and lets move on.

People know damn well theres not going to be any credible claim since he's been threatening to submit for the kill wonder today and shoot whoever.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6652 (isolation #633) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6649, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6645, Vecna wrote:I want to see this flip before im going to interpret anything. Whether its a town or a scum flip there is so much distancing going on with this wagon
What happened to ABR!Conf!scum?
Being sure of yourself doesnt equal conf-scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6654 (isolation #634) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6651, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6647, Vecna wrote:
In post 6633, davesaz wrote:
Not Voting (3):
PeregrineV, Elbirn, Akane and Nebby

I had to go a long way back in PeregrineV's ISO to find a read of any kind, and it's basically a "willing to lynch" list. What's up with that?
In post 6630, Akane and Nebby wrote:This is an invisible L-1 vote.
ABR should claim.
-Nebby
Any special reason you don't make it a real L-1 vote?
In post 6634, davesaz wrote:Elbirn doesn't have much in the way of reads either. Sure, moving and didn't have internet, prod dodge and all that, but what about before the move?

Also quite sure I never saw Davesaz make any of these type of posts as town in the 2 games I played with him.
Dave is improving. He's town. He explicitly didn't make posts like that in Gistou and before then. I have him as hard town.
This does not hold with my two recent games with him at all, upon which my statements are based. One of which ended yesterday.

Also, why you defending the slot? Let me prod it please.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6656 (isolation #635) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

How is your read on me progressing?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6657 (isolation #636) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

Because I have this sense your townreads might still be partially based on a reverse-PoE because you imagine you have the entire scumteam caught.

Ease this tension please
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6660 (isolation #637) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

Are you doing some comparison to the way I bussed Maria in PYP or why do you have this strong feeling that id try to bus on day1/2?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6661 (isolation #638) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Vecna »

(also, thanks for insinuating I wouldnt be able to catch scum-abr as town :( )
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6666 (isolation #639) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:09 am

Post by Vecna »

Nero cain
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6668 (isolation #640) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Vecna »

JAWOHL
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6671 (isolation #641) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Vecna »

So Nero, ive gone through your iso, and you were attacking quite a bunch of people scumreading ABR.

Youre no longer doing so.

What is your current opinion on ABR?

Why arent you either voting us, or trying to convince people that a different wagon is better?

Youre really appearing to try and stay super-neutral on this subject today.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6672 (isolation #642) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Vecna »

voting with us*
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6673 (isolation #643) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Vecna »

Hmmm yeah, rereading death note again really makes me want to string up Nero tomorrow
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6675 (isolation #644) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Vecna »

I disagree. My reads > your reads!

!!

!!!

Also, scum is trying the approach to lay low and hope pressure on ABR just goes away magically. Not gonna work boys, its bussing time.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6680 (isolation #645) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Vecna »

Good, I was wondering if u were going to follow up on that, or whether you were just asking it to appear present.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6693 (isolation #646) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6691, davesaz wrote:I don't think that changes anything. Scum would gladly pick that to avoid getting vigged, plus they have the bonus of being able to be guaranteed a vig shot gets redirected to someone not on their team.
this, besides you thinking you were going to be the nightkill after that day1......

I really mostly just see scum motivation in picking that wonder.

Also saying scum cant kill you....they only cant if they think you'd redirect onto one of them.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6694 (isolation #647) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Vecna »

Besides that, I flat-out dont believe the claim
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6698 (isolation #648) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6696, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 6691, davesaz wrote:I don't think that changes anything. Scum would gladly pick that to avoid getting vigged, plus they have the bonus of being able to be guaranteed a vig shot gets redirected to someone not on their team.
Mathblade has an ability that can confirm me as town, and then we have guaranteed town surviving NKs which is scum's nightmare.
Except were not going to waste a vig and mathblade's life and that wonder just to confirm what we allready know; that youre scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6703 (isolation #649) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah yeah, not gonna have this dissolve into another one of your episodes. Youre the lynch, your fake/scumclaim isnt gonna wriggle you out from under it again.

You were away for a long time, admittedly with wifi where you were still reading up.

People tried to stretch it for you to come back untill we lynched you. Then they tried to stretch it so you could fakeclaim.

If you really did have that artifact, you wouldve claimed while you came back and noticed that you were at risk of dying, not go sleep another night on it.

Were going to lynch you, and then were gonna have a nice little investigation into those people that tried to buy you breathing space so you could try and wriggle out of the noose.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6710 (isolation #650) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Vecna »

Btw Elbirn, im not answering your question yet for a reason as I want to confirm my suspicions without altering the behaviour of the slot. Im not solid enough on the read yet to completely let go of any suspicion after reading through their iso searching back for the posts in question.

Maybe at a later time, allthough I think if you read the line of posts that I indicated you'll probably understand.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6712 (isolation #651) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Vecna »

You know what really puts the nail in the coffin?

Its been over 2 hours since he claimed, and yet somehow the "scum with nightmares" havent used the opportunity to hammer ABR.

I wonder why that is........(not really though)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6771 (isolation #652) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Vecna »

Geass contract: remove evil witchery from Caesar.

Also, I second all the points put forth by Ceasar here, Math please stop killing our wagon with uranus logicing.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6782 (isolation #653) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

Talking about quivering in your boots, autsch
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6968 (isolation #654) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Vecna »

wow, 4 out of these 5 wonders are incredible scum wonders.

Gay
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6972 (isolation #655) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6970, Leonshade wrote:
In post 6957, Creature wrote:Vigilante refrained from shooting.

Let's see if he'll use it or if he's a scum vigilante keeping his shot to endgame us.
There's a doc in play, so I'm not ruling out the possibility of a vig shot yet. Though with so many players a correct doc is much less likely.

Town vig saving the shot seems unlikely, unless they want to put the shot to a vote or whatever.
really hoping theres 2 docs in play by now.

I also find it rather.....peculiar that scum just happen to hit the treestump straight away like that. I dont want to believe they would sac one of their own, but we cannot completely discount it.

Also, woops (ABR)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6973 (isolation #656) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6971, Leonshade wrote:
In post 6951, Leonshade wrote:viewtopic.php?f=23&t=70313

My recently finished scum game with Alisae, it's the real reason I've been townreading them. Their play here is not their scum play.
Read this game if you scumread Ali, he's not confident enough in his scumgame to play like he has here.
There may be some hydra dissonance in the mix, or weird OP-vig distortion in the game im referring to, but I still feel he plays very different from how he played in Code Geass as town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6975 (isolation #657) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Vecna »

Call GM: Can scum activate 2 wonders in a single night if we pass this? What are the restrictions/rules for double wonder/wonde passive usage?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6986 (isolation #658) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6981, Maxous wrote:Scum killed the towniest player not on the ABR wagon.
hmmmm
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6988 (isolation #659) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Vecna »

Why does it make you rethink Nero? This white knighting as scum seems just up his alley.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6990 (isolation #660) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Vecna »

Anyways I guess this resolution is another overwhelmingly obvious NAY seeing how we havent managed to murder scum.

If there were 5 starting scum, they go from 5 potential wonder uses to 8.
If there were 4 starting scum, they go from 4 potential wonde uses to 6
If there were 4 and they just killed their own treestump, they go from 3 wonder uses to 4.

And this doesnt even take into account they will get to deny more wonders to town, AND they can just load up defensive passives on the guy using their factional kill.

VOTE: NAY

I doubt anyone is gonna argue the point that this is a pretty boring resolution with no town upside at all.

Seeing how we've only had 1 death / night as well, means there isnt a multi-ball variation in play here where both teams can nightkill (unless they alternate nights). Either way, from a town POV even 2 small scumteams wouldnt change a thing to the outcome of this resolution.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7006 (isolation #661) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7000, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Brain hammering is NAI me. He obviously hammered because me and nancy played Hangman for 2 pages.
the fuck is this luv :shifty:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7008 (isolation #662) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Vecna »

This defending of Brian Skies suddenly really makes me want to lynch him.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7009 (isolation #663) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Vecna »

And creature along him....maybe.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7073 (isolation #664) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7056, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 7049, Caesar Wills It wrote:
In post 7044, Pine wrote:
Nonsense, Senator Nebby. This council has made little if any serious action towards convicting you, it costs Senator Leonshade nothing to defend you against what small tribulations have been thrown your way. This would, indeed, be a classic tactic for the traitorous, as it gains them an ally for no cost.

If thou hast serious cause to clear the Senator's name, Caesar shall hear thy petition. Until then, We admonish thee for being so easily swayed.
Ahem. The morning is yet freshly upon Us, and We forgot to clear Our throat.

Senator Creature, We remind thee that noble Jupiter made an announcement to that effect some time ago.
Your majesty, Senator Nebby has played with Traitor!Leon, and thus asks for you to trust Nebby here. If you would like records to compare Leon to, have him as a senator ( viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69708 ) and as a traitor ( viewtopic.php?f=23&t=70313 ).
-Nebby
pedit: I'm not convienced BaeReed is scum, sorry.
Tell me how you can distinguish between the two, since you appear to be so certain about yourself.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7076 (isolation #665) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7074, Akane and Nebby wrote:scum!Leon atleast makes an attempt to read the table. If Leon was scum I garentee you he would be going after me right now and he's not doing that.
This makes me think he's town.
-Nebby
Are you really saying you think theres more support for lynching you over SSBM? Because this seems like some really half-baked reasoning to me. I just read up on his scum game, and there he doesnt make sudden 180's either but just sticks to his reads for a long time. He does that here as well. He's also just as convincing in his scum game, so I really dont buy the fact that you can be so certain of your read.

Im gonna call your read fake as shit untill I see more convincing reasoning.

Scum suspicion of the A&N slot increases.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7077 (isolation #666) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7075, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 814, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 774, Nero Cain wrote:Spif should prob talk about why he SOLELY scum reading me for that but ignoring Max.
Max's posts didn't really ping me like yours did.
I got the vibe he was just uninterested with the Resolution phase which isn't alignment indicative.
I do believe his push on me is crap.

Are you scum reading him?
This is the reason that I was scum reading Spiff/town reading Max. I felt like this is something that scum could say to light defend a slot that they know is town. Nancy hasn't really made me feel any better about the slot though.
I dont see any reason for him to replace at the time he did though. Dont you feel that was pure town frustration? how do you combine this view with a scum spiffeh, who had no reason to be frustrated (or want to replace) at that point at all?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7079 (isolation #667) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: A&N
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7088 (isolation #668) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

I could, but i really dont feel like it.

It couldve gone both ways, allthough the town-stuff outnumbered the scum-stuff mostly, especially the replace.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7089 (isolation #669) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7081, Akane and Nebby wrote:I feel like shamelessly OMGUSing Vecna.
-Nebby
How about your respond to my points, instead of this filler crap?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7180 (isolation #670) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7090, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 7089, Vecna wrote:
In post 7081, Akane and Nebby wrote:I feel like shamelessly OMGUSing Vecna.
-Nebby
How about your respond to my points, instead of this filler crap?
Naaaaah.
Am I scum for not responding to your points and if so why?
-Nebby
Youre scum because you could easily out me on the right track by answering my question if you were in fact town and had proper reasoning.

You just ensured im not unvoting you anymore. Good job
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7182 (isolation #671) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7117, Elbirn wrote:
In post 6233, Elbirn wrote:
In post 6189, Vecna wrote: The posts closely before and after that one were reason for me to question my read, but that post i quoted was the main reason since it isbt the way scum reason
Again....As if I were five. Which posts. Why aren't they the way scum reason.
In post 6679, Elbirn wrote:I'm still on page 261

What should I be doing help me

I saw pv ask me about a&n flip their read on me, tldr I'm looking at that funny but I don't see scum alisae backing off like that

I asked vecna about something I think but didn't see it answered

Abr being run up when he's not even here is kinda sus

Taa Taa for now it's time for class to start

Btw I need to replace out but I can't because 30 people already did, who didn't even need to, so thanks for that
Vecna get thine ass over here forthwith
Explain your Notice read
Read the post i initially quoted. It demonstrated a very clear town thinking pattern, assuming alisae isnt his partner. You don't have those thoughts as scum telling a towny to not act that way cause it'll cause them to become a mislynch.

Scum vs scum also seems unlikely given daychat. Scum notice wouldnt go to such lengths to improve a townies play to avoid mislynches.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7183 (isolation #672) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7140, Yuri wrote:hey im here and i guess some crazy shit happened while i was gone cool
VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko
Self reminder to get yuri lynched at some not too distant point in the future.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7184 (isolation #673) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:18 am

Post by Vecna »

Maxous, id like you to come in here and talk to me about your gameplan. So far i havent really seen much from you at all except indicating you want ssbm lynched.

Youre making yourself rather hard to sort, which is kind of annoying to me. Especially since after pyp i know your easy lynchbaiy lategame when town.

How are you going to prevent that from happening this game?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7185 (isolation #674) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:19 am

Post by Vecna »

Similair question to brian skies. Im still mightily suspicious of anyone having that slot high up on their townreads
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7188 (isolation #675) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:12 am

Post by Vecna »

I dont think you read the post it is about
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7293 (isolation #676) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:16 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7292, Creature wrote:Also, if we leave Sondam alive for tonight and they haven't built a wonder yet, they may steal a wonder away from town.
This argument works for all scum silly
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7306 (isolation #677) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7305, PeregrineV wrote:Monday post. Here but back later.
Hello treestump
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7462 (isolation #678) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7357, Leonshade wrote:
In post 6938, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 2.20

Albert B. Rampage
(10):
Lil Uzi Vert
Vecna
davesaz
Leonshade, MathBlade
Caesar Wills It
nancy, Akane and Nebby
ssbm_Kyouko, Brian Skies

ssbm_Kyouko
(6):
Yuri, Maxous
Creature
Nero Cain
Albert B. Rampage
PeregrineV

Creature (2):
Sondam[/color]
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai[/color]
Lil Uzi Vert
(1):
Elbirn
Bro, stop copying my reads
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7463 (isolation #679) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7363, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 7309, Yuri wrote:hello hello, both alisae and kyouko comin in w the mocking responses to SRs how thrilling
jaereed just to confirm, u know my main? you said i had meta on u (which i can confirm). pls dont announce it just lemme know if thats what you meant by it
Confirming that I know your main.
Confirming that I want you to start doing stuff this game, or my death tunnel is gonna return.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7465 (isolation #680) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7415, Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: LUV
Screw all the townreads on this slot.

This needs to die.

Game-solving desire = 0. The same can be said for a bunch of other slots. Will come back to that in a bit.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7467 (isolation #681) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7429, nancy wrote:LUV look at that DotA game that several people have suggested as indicative of town!Creature. He's constantly gamesolving, in almost every single post, he's leading wagons more often than not and he doesn't follow or switch around a bunch. He's been almost exclusively shading and AtEing today and there's almost no gamesolving or hunting to speak of throughout his ISO. He hops on to wagons randomly as they gain momentum and doesn't display any conviction in his voting patterns. His whole play this game is just uninvolved.
Ill have to admit I normally cannot read creature at all just by his play. Still not sure I want to lynch him since to me it seems very similair to what ive seen from him in all my recent games with him (and he's in everything :wink: ).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7468 (isolation #682) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7432, Nero Cain wrote:The only slight thing that worries me about the Creature lynch is that I've been pushing him as scum since d1 and it was largely ignored and now 3 of the slots that were pushing
ME
as as scum now suddenly agree with me?
In post 7433, Alisae wrote:^Town paranoia^
hmmmm, interesting devellopment that I shouldnt ignore.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7470 (isolation #683) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7464, Nero Cain wrote:You've been kinda quiet today Vecna, why?
Theres a number of logical explanations for this, one being real life, one being [redacted].
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7471 (isolation #684) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7466, nancy wrote:I'm pushing the wagon you wanted Day 1 Vecna. Follow me and fight the good fight.
I wanted creature day1?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7472 (isolation #685) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7469, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7468, Vecna wrote:hmmmm, interesting devellopment that I shouldnt ignore.
What are your thoughts on it?
Im not totally sure yet. Interpretations can go both ways, and ill need more information around it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7475 (isolation #686) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7473, nancy wrote:Yeah, he was floating around your SRs after you realized postcount =! town!Creature.
That was my worst read ever, based on completely wrong assumptions which were corrected switfly.

Im considering joining you for other reasons though, but ill need some more consideration.

@Neon, why was the activity thing something you questioned me about, while not asking the same of a great many other people that show no desire to solve this shit whatsoever?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7476 (isolation #687) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:12 am

Post by Vecna »

Theres no V/LA tag on your name, so how am I supposed to know that exactly?

And its not like youve shown great strides in trying to game-solve before your absence bro, sorry to break it to you.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7477 (isolation #688) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:13 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7476, Vecna wrote:Theres no V/LA tag on your name, so how am I supposed to know that exactly?

And its not like youve shown great strides in trying to game-solve before your absence bro, sorry to break it to you.
@NoticeMeSenpai - totally over-the-top response for nothing.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7479 (isolation #689) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Vecna »

Wish I had more games with Davesaz but in both games where he was town he didnt make such type of statements.

Id be fine with a lynch on that slot.

Brian Skies needs to stop with this frustrating too scummy to be scum gimmick because the leniency for that playstyle is gonna run out very very quickly, and im gonna bulldoze through any townreads based on the 5 gamerelated posts drixx made.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7508 (isolation #690) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Sondam

This is starting to feel more and more right
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7511 (isolation #691) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Vecna »

Nero, Id like to see a full overview from you on where you stand regarding everyone.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7752 (isolation #692) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7531, Leonshade wrote:Creature and Sondam having their usual TvT spat, let's wagon someone else.
I don't actually agree with this, I thought mariaRs response to getting wagoned was very scummy and in line with how ive seen her scum playstyle respond to pressure.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7753 (isolation #693) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:22 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7558, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 7465, Vecna wrote:Game-solving desire = 0.
How does one measure game-solving desire? The fact that I'm not posting 80+ posts a day? Or that I haven't been around the first few days of a 12+ day day-phase? Or maybe it's because I don't play like many other people on this site? I'm genuinely curious.

You also act as though apathy only comes from one alignment.
How about i dont give you a masterclass on how its done, but you instead just show me im wrong by ingame actions?

So far neither you or the slot you replaced into has done anything at all this game to further the wincondition for town OR any action that allows us to read your slot.

If this doesnt change, youre going to hang sooner rather than later. Its that fucking simple.

So if ur town, stop baiting the lynch
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7754 (isolation #694) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:27 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7593, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:This is Creature's scum game. Then take a look at this for a scum game where he stuck around.

There's a reason a handful of us are defending him. The confidence in his townieness is especially a point that I want noted.

Creature isn't just taking the easy road on the reads or he'd have LUV as lynchable. He doesn't. This is his usual PoE based on who he's townreading. What is it you like to say? You're scumreading someone because they have a playstyle you don't like. You're refusing to acknowledge that other people may just have a point when they say he's not scum and provide you with reasons based off experience with the player. That, my love, is a sign of a tunnel.

Like, you can ignore me on Maxous all you like. You can wagon Kyouko because he does need to post more and pressure might help with that. You can wagon me. You will
not
be mislynching Creature this game. Because I will literally vote anyone that's not a townread that I think can get traction to derail this shit.

VOTE: Maxous
Stand by for more on this, but add his attempts to buddy/defend me to the record of things from him that make me uncomfortable.

Creature just is not scum. LUV is not scum. The current leading wagons are fucking trash.

pedit: you definitely do, babe. It's fine tho since I do too :P
Great few posts here, you were right when u said that you can be obvtown when you want to.

Talk to me about the sondam slot.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7756 (isolation #695) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:32 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7593, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:This is Creature's scum game. Then take a look at this for a scum game where he stuck around.

There's a reason a handful of us are defending him. The confidence in his townieness is especially a point that I want noted.

Creature isn't just taking the easy road on the reads or he'd have LUV as lynchable. He doesn't. This is his usual PoE based on who he's townreading. What is it you like to say? You're scumreading someone because they have a playstyle you don't like. You're refusing to acknowledge that other people may just have a point when they say he's not scum and provide you with reasons based off experience with the player. That, my love, is a sign of a tunnel.

Like, you can ignore me on Maxous all you like. You can wagon Kyouko because he does need to post more and pressure might help with that. You can wagon me. You will
not
be mislynching Creature this game. Because I will literally vote anyone that's not a townread that I think can get traction to derail this shit.

Stand by for more on this, but add his attempts to buddy/defend me to the record of things from him that make me uncomfortable.

Creature just is not scum. LUV is not scum. The current leading wagons are fucking trash.

Oh btw people, DO DISREGARD THESE LINKS.

They're outdated and no longer reflect creatures new scumplay. this was already brought up.

He upgraded his scumplay in the last few months which will be evident if you look at his newer scumgames.

Im not sure what allignment creature is this game. I think hes town but am still not completely 100%;locked on this fact.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7758 (isolation #696) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:46 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7659, Alisae wrote:nancy, I'm going to give you 2 more recent games to go meta Elbrin with, because last time I checked Elbrin hasn't played since bloodborne and honestly the way I see it, more recent meta is better, right?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69654
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69290 (Oh god it's my first game on site how embarassing)

Hmmmmm, the most important tbing in this is actually the meta on jaereed. Hia townplay in one of those links is completely completely different from what were seeing this game.

How come you havent talked about that at all ali?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7759 (isolation #697) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:47 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7660, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Two things you should know about me.

I hate being wrong and I'm lazy. I'm not going to go back and reread to get a better picture. I've been legit devastated since ABR flipped town. If all you two are going to is just say here is a town/scum game or two from so and so, that's not really talking about reads. Why is Brain considered like an IC? Why can't we lynch Sondam?
Devastated really?

Its pretty much all my fault and i really couldnt care less.

Bit overly dramatic mr luv
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7760 (isolation #698) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:50 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7662, Alisae wrote:LUV talk to me about the scum motivation behind Drixx saying he was going to go for pryamids super early on.
Ive already done this, its rather simple.

You wifom it as a reason youre not getting nightkilled. Pretend you picked it, but then just state you didnt get it. Maybe even pick a GF wonder later and make tow waste investigatives.

People claim scum couldn't do it because it invites investigatives. This reasoning is nonsensical.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7762 (isolation #699) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7677, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 7674, Brian Skies wrote:Alisae - Town
Nero Cain - Town
Yuri - Town
MathBlade - idk
Leonshade - idk
Elbirn - town
Creature - scum
Caesar Wills It - scum
Lil Uzi Vert - scum
Vecna - town
ssbm_Kyouko - maybe scum
davesaz - idk
Maxous - idk
PeregrineV - town, probably
Sondam - town
NoticeMeSenpai - would lynch
nancy - manipulative
Isn't sure about Kyouko being scum but randomly just votes him out of the blue.
Good observation
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7765 (isolation #700) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:00 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7688, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You told me before we're over, you gave me the cold shoulder :cry:
Another meta-reason why ive been hard townreading luv for so long.

In my previous game where we were scum together he co tinuously dodged pressure by pretending to be clueless, not really knowing what was goin on, playing the poor puppy card. It worked like a charm mind you, and in the end he died mainly due to a sharp bus.

This game he is openly inviting attention. Hes not playing under the radar at all. He is cheecky and basically begging for people to scumread his ass and come after him.

If he managed to fake this type of play and abuse his prior meta ro this extent he is brilliant. I dont think thats the reason though, hes just obvtown that has nothing to fear from pressure this game.

If he is scumbid gladly loose to him. And i hate losing.

Also the fact maria and gerry arent seeing this looks really really bad since maria was scum with him, and gerry claims he was scumreading him.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7767 (isolation #701) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7713, davesaz wrote:One of the things that nancy did piqued my interest. What do I get from compare/combine flipped town
reads with reads of players I think are strong town reads?
Note: this is new, so yeah you haven't seen me do it this way before...

Is anyone bothering to analyze ABR's reads from before he got ran up and stopped talking?
In post 4782, Albert B. Rampage wrote: Town: Yuri,
Spiffeh
nancy, davesaz, Maxou, Sondam and Nero.
PV: He's actually doing stuff in this game, it's good. Townlean.
ssbm, Caesar, Elbirn: not enough posts.
Creature, Leon: IDK
NoticeMeSenpai: I don't like his post calling A+N town based on irrelevant meta.
Scum: Vecnar, LUV,
A+N
Alisae
In post 7613, nancy wrote:
Aslan

Nero Cain

Yuri

MathBlade

Leonshade

Elbirn

Creature

Brian Skies

Caesar Wills It

Lil Uzi Vert

Vecna

ssbm_Kyouko

davesaz

Maxous

Sondam

NoticeMeSenpai
Nancy reorganized
Aslan, Yuri, MathBlade, Creature, Brian Skies, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, ssbm_Kyouko, NoticeMeSenpai
Nero Cain, davesaz, Sondam
Leonshade, Elbirn, Vecna, Maxous
(missing - PeregrineV)

Additive reads with emphasis on TR's
TR=4; Null or not mentioned=2; SR=1

Yuri 4+4
nancy 4+4
dave 4+2
Maxous 4+1
Sondam 4+2
Nero 4+2
PV 3+2
Creature 2+4
Leon 2+1
NoticeMeSenpai 2+4
Vecna 1+1
LUV 1+4
Math 2+4
Caesar 2+4
ssbm 2+4
Alisae 1+4
Brian Skies 2+4

ABR + {nancy + Fro99er} totals
nancy, Yuri
dave, Sondam, Nero, Creature, NoticeMeSenpai, Math, Caesar, ssbm, Brian Skies
Maxous, PV, LUV, Alisae
Leon
Vecna

To do: compare with more people I think are town, and with the so-far bottom of the list...
* Nero, Creature reads lists
* Leon, Vecna reads lists
Never before have i seen anywhere near this level of particilation and engagement from davesaz. Ive had two very recent games with him as town, and he never did stuff like this.

Which is surprising me quite a bit. He even just becomes lynchbait as town and barely puts up a fight while hes getting lynched due to a redirected guilty as town, but here he comes out and does this.

Not gonna say he cant suddenly do this as town with a lot more availlable time, but the difference in involvement is a major trendbreak.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7768 (isolation #702) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7717, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:LOL

VOTE: Dave
And obviously luv has very similair meta as me
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7769 (isolation #703) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7725, nancy wrote:@Notice yeah and that was really the main reason I was TRing him before. (When I actually was, and not just lying about it.)

@davesaz keep in mind that people tend to SR Aslan because they don't have a good on the player personality-wise. That's why I'm emphasizing my hard TR here. Aslan has an unusual playstyle that can come off as scummy if you don't know how to recognize their Town game.
His towngame IS still very different from the recently finished code geass.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7770 (isolation #704) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7731, Nero Cain wrote:Does nothing but lynch town.

calls me useless.

:igmeou:
This is the type of comments that come from scum in 80%+ of the cases its used thiugh nero.

If you feel so strongly about your own reads, then get crackin and do a better job convincing people.

So far im really not getting the impression youre annoyed noone is sheeping you.

Spiffeh did have that. I did have that. Youre just making snide comments from the sidelines.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7771 (isolation #705) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7739, Nero Cain wrote:excuse me if I don't trust the reads of someone that has been on both mislynches.

Also I find it hard to believe that a town Math is so dejected that she's goinf to play from the sidelines.
I'll agree to this.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7772 (isolation #706) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:23 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7749, Leonshade wrote:Senpai is town as fuck for , single-handedly course-correcting the game state.
Do you still feel the same knowing that its based on outdated meta that no longer applies?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7773 (isolation #707) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:29 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7763, Nero Cain wrote:Maria is going to violently react regardless of alignment. I'm more concerned with them being fairly inactive post d1.
That, and the fact that gerry is no longer tunneling on the deo for that thing he noticed early on. Town gerry would still be all over that.

Maria doesnt appear really investigative to me at all. Stayed away from the abr vs vecna thing as id expect scum to do, and both heads dont appear to have any sense of the gamestate.

When under pressure both heads suddenly come out to fight briefly though.

Im actually feeling reasonably good with my vote again. At any rate id want the slot gone for endgame.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7774 (isolation #708) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:34 am

Post by Vecna »

Also seeing how im obv-towning it up and pretty much everyone has come to see it, i would like to request the doctor be on me tonight.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7777 (isolation #709) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:39 am

Post by Vecna »

NoticeMeSenpai might be pulling off a masterclass level acumgame here btw.

Id like some comments from other about his tone thia game. I read a binch of games where hes the goofy friendly likeable sounding guy.

Here its mostly semi-cocky, authoritative and very certain about everything. There does t appear to be any doubt.

Im moving the slot out of my townlocks again due to the meta threads i read from jeareed. Maybe this mastina is getting involved after all and is helping the slot pull a nice blanket over our eyes.

Also the thing they say that our playstyles bounce hard is strange. Since id say their tone this game is rather similair to my style.

Id like some other opinions on this matter, especially from those having played with the slot before.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7779 (isolation #710) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Vecna »

Also do note, just because im obvtown doesnt mean ill be right about everything.

Just blank sheeping me doesnt help sort shit if it turns out im wrong so like......talk and state to which points you agree and all that.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7780 (isolation #711) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7775, Leonshade wrote:
In post 7771, Vecna wrote:
In post 7739, Nero Cain wrote:excuse me if I don't trust the reads of someone that has been on both mislynches.

Also I find it hard to believe that a town Math is so dejected that she's goinf to play from the sidelines.
I'll agree to this.
I've seen dejected Math before, I can believe their play here.
In post 7772, Vecna wrote:
In post 7749, Leonshade wrote:Senpai is town as fuck for , single-handedly course-correcting the game state.
Do you still feel the same knowing that its based on outdated meta that no longer applies?
I think the only reason for Senpai to do what they did is if Creature is buddies with them. A generally easy to TR Creature getting wagoned only benefits scum, and Notice went in hard on defending Creature. I don't think the potential towncred would be a worthy trade-off for stopping the wagon on Creature. I also TR Creature and LUV and agree that the two of them being the top wagons was horrible. Notice went out of their way to change the direction of the game away from a direction I loathed, going against a universal TR's reads in the process. I don't see any reason for scum to do any of the above except to defend their buddy, and I don't see Creature as scum here.

Whether or not the meta is accurate is irrelevant for my TR on Senpai.
Oh yes, if im correct here it pretty much means the scumteam is alisae + notice + creature.

For now we can work off the assumption that they wouldnt be that obvious, but you never know.

Will be ingerested in seeing what people have to say a out the meta stuff in tone/playstyle that i noted from notice
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7801 (isolation #712) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7794, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7790, Alisae wrote:I don't think that sounds like a happy Mathblade ;~;
Drop me some reads love.

Pedit Davesaz later. I was just checking in the AM.
I want to see Vecna pressure. Based on how no one is pressuring Vecna even though ABR was really confident in Vecna scum and Vecna confident in ABR scum I want to see that.
So Vecna top scumread.
The fuck is this.

If youre gonna keep this up math we're gonna get rid of you.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7804 (isolation #713) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Vecna »

Math was so certain i was bussing abr. So certain they claimed i was town for sure if abr was town.

And now im suddenly scum out of the blue because i "need pressure"?

Also, why me of all the abr scumreads eh?

My patience for this kind of nonsense has pretty much ran its course.

If sondam flips scum, math is gonna be the automatic autolynch the next day
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7806 (isolation #714) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7803, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 7753, Vecna wrote:So if ur town, stop baiting the lynch
I haven't been baiting any lynch. I don't have the luxury of having the proper foundation to push my reads through, but that doesn't mean I'm not trying. Stop assuming that just because people don't play like you or post like crazy that they aren't trying. This isn't even my natural playstyle anyway.

I voted Albert because Math caught him in a lie and I thought he was trying to bait a PR to claim. I also thought his demeanor when he came back felt a little off.

I'm voting Kyouko because I've already tried lynching all my stronger scumreads, each of which currently has too much resistance to go through (and I could be wrong on them anyway). What's your read on Kyouko?

I'm also not fond of you relying on meta to hard townread people and discounting the fact that people do improve. It's not like Jaereed didn't already admit to being coached this game.
Do people improve lightyears if the game im basing it ob literally ended within a week of this game starting? Because im guessing youre referring to luv here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7873 (isolation #715) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7817, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 7758, Vecna wrote:
In post 7659, Alisae wrote:nancy, I'm going to give you 2 more recent games to go meta Elbrin with, because last time I checked Elbrin hasn't played since bloodborne and honestly the way I see it, more recent meta is better, right?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69654
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69290 (Oh god it's my first game on site how embarassing)

Hmmmmm, the most important tbing in this is actually the meta on jaereed. Hia townplay in one of those links is completely completely different from what were seeing this game.

How come you havent talked about that at all ali?
In post 7777, Vecna wrote:NoticeMeSenpai might be pulling off a masterclass level acumgame here btw.

Id like some comments from other about his tone thia game. I read a binch of games where hes the goofy friendly likeable sounding guy.

Here its mostly semi-cocky, authoritative and very certain about everything. There does t appear to be any doubt.

Im moving the slot out of my townlocks again due to the meta threads i read from jeareed. Maybe this mastina is getting involved after all and is helping the slot pull a nice blanket over our eyes.

Also the thing they say that our playstyles bounce hard is strange. Since id say their tone this game is rather similair to my style.

Id like some other opinions on this matter, especially from those having played with the slot before.
Ali hasn't had an issue with this because 1) Alibae has hydra'd with me before where people have pulled this line of reasoning, and we were town. 2) Alibae knows how much this line of reasoning pisses me off when people don't have a full idea of my meta. 3) Alibae knows for a fact I have a wider range as town than the handful of games he has seen me in.

You're comparing a newbie game where I was thinking that I wanted to be looking at IC'ing soonish. I try to be gentler on newbs. You'll also note somewhere in that game I basically told Tywin to fuck off because I hit the end of my patience despite it being a newbie game, and he almost replaced out because of it. I'm definitely not likeable lol.

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=70181 Here, I was Chihiro head. Cocky and aggressive. I flipped my shit because people kept on this stupid ass meta shit without knowing my full range.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68000 A game where I got disconnected partway through.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=67472 Another game where I was cocky.

And nope, I hate egotistical aggressive playstyles, they grate on me. I'm fully aware that I'm that way, but that doesn't mean I like the playstyle any more just because I tend towards it lately.
The game I based that post on finished in november. And the three links you just posted actually show the same pattern to me. Your play this game -is- different in tone from the last link where you claim to be cocky.

Not saying just yet that it nails you to the wall as scum, but ill be keeping my eye on you again.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7874 (isolation #716) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7815, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 7756, Vecna wrote:

not

Oh btw people, DO DISREGARD THESE LINKS.

They're outdated and no longer reflect creatures new scumplay. this was already brought up.

He upgraded his scumplay in the last few months which will be evident if you look at his newer scumgames.

Im not sure what allignment creature is this game. I think hes town but am still not completely 100%;locked on this fact.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67827&user_select%5B%5D=27374

So I entertained this a little and went looking for a more recent scum game. Wake's massive role madness still fits everything I said.

He has made an effort to improve his scumplay but he's not there yet. It's just not as easy as you seem to think it is.
august 2016 isnt more recent.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7875 (isolation #717) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7842, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7735, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7051, Nero Cain wrote:ssbm, A+N, Nancy, Leon, Brian Skies
@Math who are the scum here?
If any nancy. I don't think any are.

nancy explain the vote swap to Caesar when you pitched a town block with them before?

Vecna that is a horrible misrepresent about why I think you need pressure. You were not a universal townread. However everyone's pressure on you disappeared. Same with Yuri. I want to know why.
Cant answer for yuri, but for me its because im ObvTown.

Argue it as hard as you want, but you cannot bring in a single argument as to why im not ObvTown. Try it and everyone is gonna come in here and provide you with 3-5 reasons as to why youre wrong (well maybe everyone except Sondam).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7877 (isolation #718) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7851, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7850, Alisae wrote:Math BaeReed is town and so is nancy.
Also LUV is town because of Hogwarts.

Talk to me about Yuri and Leon and Maxous.
Yuri I am concerned about where all the D1 scumreads went.
Like not a single person put a vote on Yuri or asked about the switch to Beeboy after Beeboy flipped Town. Like people pressured for being counter wagon but no one seemed to re-evaluate the Yuri slot.
Same with Vecna.
All those scumreads disappeared.

Leon is town because of Leon's D1 play. I don't see scum making some posts Leon did.

Maxous is mainly a gut/vote thing. I see how Maxous plays in Undertale and it doesn't seem like that unless Sondam is scum.
Youre right about this though, wrt the yuri thing.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7878 (isolation #719) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7852, MathBlade wrote:If all the people can explain why their scumread of Vecna disappeared that is one thing but not addressing it to me is a problem.
Hmmm, maybe I see where your coming from. The fact that I nearly was lynched before, and now im the top-town read is a bit odd.

Dive into it i'd say
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7880 (isolation #720) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

Yeah Ceasar needs to get his ass in here and come with some actual reads that arent "BARBARIAN/CRIMINAL VECNA"
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7882 (isolation #721) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

Btw, todays wonders are all pretty awesome, and town should be competing for them.

People that skipped on wonders Day2 need to be submit-submit-submit mode, especially on the double cop wonder which is extremely powerfull (who should go onto someone that is not so likely to get NK'd)

Denying the other wonders to scum will also be important.

Getting the roleblock on a town would be very nice since the COP can just out then the next day with the result if the 1-2 docs are in town-hands (allthough id have to recheck on that scum investigative manipulator for an optimal strategy).

Denying scum the PR shield would also be strong, since town can claim it. We'll need a plan with this wonder regardless since its somewhat of a gamechanger. Getting both this and the roleblock into OBV-town hands would be very valuable.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7883 (isolation #722) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7881, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7877, Vecna wrote:Youre right about this though, wrt the yuri thing.
I already brought this up way back on d2. I think Yuri was a scum push and that's why the "scumreads" on her evaporated. As for why I'm not voting you.....I dunno. I had kinda felt confident on you the other day but there's just so much bad ITT. I know its not much of a
reason
but yeah....
Youre not still scum-reading me are you?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7888 (isolation #723) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7887, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Math I think we need to touch base when we can. I had a craving for cinnamon rolls last night :c I blame mastina. Checked in with Levi due to experience.

Thoughts?
So Mastina is helping you after all?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7936 (isolation #724) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Vecna »

Hello I am Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7937 (isolation #725) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7931, Alisae wrote:Cool!
I want Yuri to talk to me and Caesar isn't really a wagon I'm down for right now because I feel like it was started 100% because someone was bored.
Why is Caesar scum?
Not sure if its scum, but their reads have been rather lacking. A bunch of townreads, and a scumread on me and ABR is all I can remember.

Needless to say, the slot needs to start posting a bunch, and make it good, or history is gonna be repeating itself.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7944 (isolation #726) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7939, nancy wrote:And yeah, the way that a Vecna push just completely disappeared from everyone's minds made me extremely paranoid about the slot today. I still don't know quite what to think about that.
Yes you do
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7945 (isolation #727) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

Can we like get some more votes and lynch sondam?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7953 (isolation #728) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7947, Sondam wrote:
In post 7945, Vecna wrote:Can we like get some more votes and lynch sondam?
Vecna, if you can give me a solid reason why you think we are scum, I will self vote. If not I tunnel you for the rest of the game. Deal?

~Gerry
Pretty sure thats what your slot has been trying to do most of the game, but seeing how lackluster anything you guys have done so far, i cant really be sure.

Wheres the passion Gerryboy? Because even DEO trying to rephrase evidence against you has apparently been forgotten, something im not used to from towngerry.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8031 (isolation #729) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7960, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: vecna
:lol:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8032 (isolation #730) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7963, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 7888, Vecna wrote:So Mastina is helping you after all?
She hasn't posted in here if that's what you're asking.

If you're asking if she's teaching me stuff and providing guidance behind the scenes as per the whole point of the hydra, then yes, when she can she does so. Her latest was a teaching on the theory behind how she does VCA. What's the point of this question?
Just asking to assess whether theres some other meta involved in your posting style, and whether your earlier statement that mastina had close to 0 involvement still was accurate.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8036 (isolation #731) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7974, nancy wrote:To be completely honest it just feels like Town has given up on this game.
Posting mightve gone down on average, but town is certainly not giving up on this.

The fact people keep replacing in, only to give up on their predecessors slot' townread on me so I cannot tell people where to vote isnt helping either :good:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8037 (isolation #732) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7979, Yuri wrote:
In post 7968, Alisae wrote:
In post 7851, MathBlade wrote:Yuri I am concerned about where all the D1 scumreads went.
Like not a single person put a vote on Yuri or asked about the switch to Beeboy after Beeboy flipped Town. Like people pressured for being counter wagon but no one seemed to re-evaluate the Yuri slot.
Same with Vecna.
All those scumreads disappeared.
tbh re: this im just
shit me too where the fuck
Alisae youre one of the people who dropped the scumread for idk so

this is a prod dodge lmao but im still invested just busy ok
This slot can start eating rope soon afaik
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8039 (isolation #733) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7981, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7964, nancy wrote:
In post 7959, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No town block can be formed at this point to be honest. Game is in such disarray.
I'm doing what I can to fix that. I have Aslan and Math as locktown. You, Brian, Creature, CloudKicker, Notice, Vecna, and Yuri are TRs who I am willing to work with to get Town into a better position. This is enough for the time being. I believe we can get a scumflip today, but we need to get our reads in order.

Anyone on the Sondam wagon, why is Sondam scum? I don't have a good read on the slot and I don't have a good metaread on MariaR. Treat me like I'm 5, please.

Anyone off the Sondam wagon, why is Sondam Town? Same as above.
Why do you townread Yuri and Vecna when their wagons just instantly collapsed?

My main problem with the wagons given is the reasoning is because and I find the people who hop on a reasonless wagon suspicious.

Could you do Nero with me? His list just looks like the common wagons and hard townread people to try to create apathy?
I worked hard on towntelling my ass off to get my wagon to disappear, dont pretend like theres any other reason for it lol.

People townread me, and with good cause. Im the (2nd) most obv-town in this game, so stop with this sowing confusion shit or im gonna start bringing up my reasons why your townread is going down-down-down and wagoning your ass.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8040 (isolation #734) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7981, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7964, nancy wrote:
In post 7959, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No town block can be formed at this point to be honest. Game is in such disarray.
I'm doing what I can to fix that. I have Aslan and Math as locktown. You, Brian, Creature, CloudKicker, Notice, Vecna, and Yuri are TRs who I am willing to work with to get Town into a better position. This is enough for the time being. I believe we can get a scumflip today, but we need to get our reads in order.

Anyone on the Sondam wagon, why is Sondam scum? I don't have a good read on the slot and I don't have a good metaread on MariaR. Treat me like I'm 5, please.

Anyone off the Sondam wagon, why is Sondam Town? Same as above.
Why do you townread Yuri and Vecna when their wagons just instantly collapsed?

My main problem with the wagons given is the reasoning is because and I find the people who hop on a reasonless wagon suspicious.

Could you do Nero with me? His list just looks like the common wagons and hard townread people to try to create apathy?

Actually, come to think of it Math.

I kindly request that you do the analysis. Approach my wagon, make the logical assumption that im town, and find the scum that were trying to get the easy double mislynch on me and ABR.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8041 (isolation #735) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7990, Yuri wrote:how do u feel about it?
looks like town Leon to me. do u think the push is trash? frustration over brian being passed over cause drixx seems genuine enough
And like 16 posts later im like

"nah this slot can live, its buddying me, its alright."

Hmmmmm, good job if scum Yuri
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8042 (isolation #736) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7991, Alisae wrote:I feel like Leon is treating Brian like he was treating me in Spyro.
We were both scum together and the whole game he was distancing himself from me but he was also keeping other oppertunities open.
Like I feel like Leon told Brian in their scum PT after Brian hammered ABR "Hey, you're going to get some heat on you and I'm probably going to have to bus you."
So it suddenly went from lock-hard townread on Leon to suddenly thinking he's bussing huh?

What happened to that meta you had on the slot? Also, very convenient that you refuse to answer my meta-related questions when I asked them, but now ur suddenly in "leon might be bad mode"

VOTE: Alisea

Scum-scum-scum

I want this lynched so we can lynch all the other slots that have been townreading it based on meta. Im not buying it. Noone cares to explain any of it. Its false false townreads.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8044 (isolation #737) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7996, MathBlade wrote:Yeah Drixx was obvTown so unless Brian scumclaims I don't want to vote there.

Nero's question is ridiculous as to chainsaw I have to be scum so no one.
Beep-beep, wrong assumption
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8045 (isolation #738) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 8010, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 8008, Leonshade wrote:
In post 8006, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 7986, Yuri wrote:yeah ok Alisae is actually town im putting that on my srs reads list

Math is town too. im gonna poe this shit i dont have any good scumreads. kyouko is one from forever ago
i scumread kyouko everygame its okay
Explain the Vecna vote.
Can you just wait for the guy to ask him himself
The fact everyone else is asking should tell you enough. You can keep your adorable vote though, ima not waste any energy
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8047 (isolation #739) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Ceasar
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8048 (isolation #740) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

Btw, im starting to agree with Nero that Math might be scum.

Ive been blinded by all the hydra nonsense, but this play from math is NOTHING like their townplay that ive seen in PYP.

There is no conviction in anything they do anymore, no sharp tone/wit, and theyre not strongly tunneling anything.

whoever picks up that cop wonder tonight should probably include math in there. Ill try and get that investigator wonder, or the roleblock to fuck up scum plans.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8049 (isolation #741) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

investigator changing wonder*
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8050 (isolation #742) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by Vecna »

Spoiler:
In post 5829, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 2.04

Albert B. Rampage (4):
Vecna, Lil Uzi Vert, Leonshade, Mathblade
Caesar Wills It (2):
Creature, Brian Skies
Sondam (2):
Nero Cain, Albert B Rampage
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
Elbirn (1):
Akane and Nebby
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Akane and Nebby (1):
Yuri

Not Voting (7):
Caesar Wills It, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, PeregrineV, Elbirn, nancy, NoticeMeSenpai

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-28 16:35:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.

In post 6026, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 2.06

Albert B. Rampage
(7):
Lil Uzi Vert
Leonshade
, Mathblade,
nancy
Vecna
, Akane and Nebby, davesaz
Vecna
(6):
Caesar Wills It, Yuri, Nero Cain,
Albert B. Rampage
, Elbirn, Maxous
Caesar Wills It (2):
Creature, Brian Skies
Creature (1):
Sondam

Not Voting (3):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai

Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-28 16:35:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8052 (isolation #743) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

And then to this;
Lynch Vote 2.20

Albert B. Rampage
(10):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna
, davesaz,
Leonshade
, MathBlade, Caesar Wills It,
nancy
, Akane and Nebby, ssbm_Kyouko, Brian Skies

ssbm_Kyouko (6):
Yuri, Maxous, Creature
, Nero Cain,
Albert B. Rampage, PeregrineV

Creature (2):
Sondam
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (0):

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8053 (isolation #744) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Vecna »

Interesting that noone on my wagon went to ABR, except Caesar and brian skies
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8054 (isolation #745) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 8051, Maxous wrote:Math is town because I'm giving Titus the benefit of the doubt.

Pine is another mislynch.
Yeah, because Titus totally couldnt fake what she did right?

How come youre disregarding everything that Math is doing? Dont you agree with me their play is completely different now from PYP?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8056 (isolation #746) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 8051, Maxous wrote:Math is town because I'm giving Titus the benefit of the doubt.

Pine is another mislynch.
Id like you to do another full overview of the entire game and everyone in it.

A nice list with colours or w/e so we can see where you stand. Also please explain some of the outlier ideas if there are any.

Go.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8057 (isolation #747) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Vecna »

At any rate; Leon, Nancy, LUV - I want to come to a concensus with you guys, where we openly discuss on who were going to lynch today.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8058 (isolation #748) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also Nancy, I want you to keep an open mind wrt Ali possibly being scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8069 (isolation #749) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:18 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8066, Maxous wrote:Building the cop wonder and asking to be vigged for a start.
It would be a really stupid scum bluff because somebody could easily take them up on that offer.
I have enough familiarity with Titus that I would like to think I have a basic idea of how to read her and - in my opinion - this was town!Titus.
I'm not doing some kind of ISO towncase for her because I am not reading DEO's hundreds of posts.
When people actually took that option serious though, she opted to replace out instead of choosing death.

So if you ignore everything that Titus did, how would you read the slot now? How do you feel mathblade's play feels? Like their towngame?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8070 (isolation #750) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8059, nancy wrote:We'll both keep an open mind. What are your reads atm Vecna? Like in list format.
Something like this; it varies greatly from time to time, but thats roughly about how I feel atm.

Strong town

Vecna
nancy / Leonshade / Lil Uzi Vert

MathBlade / Elbirn / Creature / NoticeMeSenpai

Brian Skies / CloudKicker

Nero Cain / Maxous

Caesar Wills It / davesaz / Sondam / Yuri / Alisae

Strong scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8071 (isolation #751) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Vecna »

Maybe davesaz can be up 1-2 steps, I still find him hard to read. Im still contemplating on Maxous as well.

Basically anything that isnt green is suspicious as fuck in this game, and ill even consider going in blue with the right arguments since none of them are anywhere in the clear and a lot of red slots just arent doing jack shit this game.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8072 (isolation #752) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:38 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8062, Sondam wrote:
In post 7953, Vecna wrote:
In post 7947, Sondam wrote:
In post 7945, Vecna wrote:Can we like get some more votes and lynch sondam?
Vecna, if you can give me a solid reason why you think we are scum, I will self vote. If not I tunnel you for the rest of the game. Deal?

~Gerry
Pretty sure thats what your slot has been trying to do most of the game, but seeing how lackluster anything you guys have done so far, i cant really be sure.

Wheres the passion Gerryboy? Because even DEO trying to rephrase evidence against you has apparently been forgotten, something im not used to from towngerry.
horseshit response. DEO is still scum, idek if they replaced out or what, but they are mafia. but maria doesnt want them last time i brought it up. so i'm settling.

vecna is prob scum for this really bad response. if he "cant really be sure" why is he trying to rally votes on us.

~Gerry
I cant be sure if your slot was actually scumreading me is what that meant. Because Maria did state it a bunch of times, but you never were actually voting me while I was the leading wagon if im not mistaken.

And yes, you indeed do not seem to have any direction this game. You dont seem to have any serious scumreads that youre acting on. You dont seem to have any strong opinions on anything. You dont seem to be doing anything to get your scumreads lynched.

I can go on and on like this. Youre not in this to win it, no matter how you swing it.

Having you around a long time till lylo is dangerous whether youre scum or town, since youre not doing anything to be read one way or the other so if youre actually town you'll be kept around to become a mislynch regardless.

Your play is actively making it harder for town to win. Regardless of your allignment.

Shape up or die.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8082 (isolation #753) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:37 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8074, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I can do two of Vecna's scum reads, lets go!
Which ones, and why not the other ones?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8084 (isolation #754) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8075, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8074, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I can do two of Vecna's scum reads, lets go!
Wich two?

Why am I so low Vecna?
Because ive done a meta-hunt on you and your scum and town play are just too damn similair, to the point where I really cannot tell the difference. So I have no basis in townreading you and ill have to remain suspicious, sorry. Take it as a compliment I guess?

The fact that Caesar claimed he could.....based on the ammount of ingame stuff that had happened up untill that point also makes me feel really strange. Not sure if it just meant its Scumceasar outing fake reads, or whether youre both scum partners together.....

At any rate, thanks for reminding me indirectly that Caesar is a good lynch today
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8085 (isolation #755) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, I still feel like I need some convincing of why people pick for caesar, but the other names on my list are people they wouldnt consider lynching. Ill understand Alisae, but why the others?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8092 (isolation #756) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8086, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8084, Vecna wrote:Because ive done a meta-hunt on you and your scum and town play are just too damn similair, to the point where I really cannot tell the difference. So I have no basis in townreading you and ill have to remain suspicious, sorry. Take it as a compliment I guess?

The fact that Caesar claimed he could.....based on the ammount of ingame stuff that had happened up untill that point also makes me feel really strange. Not sure if it just meant its Scumceasar outing fake reads, or whether youre both scum partners together....
Why not look at my stances and reads? You agree with my Sodom, Math and Dave reads and even though I am not hard scumreading Ali right now you are. So what do you think I've been bussing this whole time?

I haven't exactly been lurking so I'm not really understanding why Ceasar saying that he could town read me odd. And he wasn't the only one town reading me so IDK.
He (caesar) based it on meta, the rest hasnt. I find you one of the hardest people to meta-read on this site, thus I find his reason for townreading you nonsense. Do you not agree on that part at least?

Also without scum flips I cannot really use your stances since im not vain enough to pre-emptively think all my scumreads are going to be correct. We've only recently began to have somewhat similair reads, so yeah....not much to go on.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8093 (isolation #757) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Vecna »

At any rate, I have no desire to get you lynched today Nero - and your desire to work with us has been noted, as your agitation that im not townreading you that at least appears genuine.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8095 (isolation #758) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8086, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8084, Vecna wrote:Because ive done a meta-hunt on you and your scum and town play are just too damn similair, to the point where I really cannot tell the difference. So I have no basis in townreading you and ill have to remain suspicious, sorry. Take it as a compliment I guess?

The fact that Caesar claimed he could.....based on the ammount of ingame stuff that had happened up untill that point also makes me feel really strange. Not sure if it just meant its Scumceasar outing fake reads, or whether youre both scum partners together....
Why not look at my stances and reads? You agree with my Sodom, Math and Dave reads and even though I am not hard scumreading Ali right now you are. So what do you think I've been bussing this whole time?

I haven't exactly been lurking so I'm not really understanding why Ceasar saying that he could town read me odd. And he wasn't the only one town reading me so IDK.
By my recollection, Caesar was the first and the strongest townread on you, at a time where it felt really off to me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8099 (isolation #759) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Vecna »

Ok time for some vague, nonsensical initial associative posting (lol at this sentence)

Nero + Caesar - there could be something there

Maxous + Mathblade - potentially there, both townreading eachother if im not mistaken for reasons that dont vibe well with me at all.

Yuri + Notice - digging this corpse back up since I can still see it being the case. note to self to ever look into Alisae links if uncovered to be true.

There were some other things going on with Leon + Alisae + Notice, but these are not really too interesting at this point since theyre pretty far-fetched.

Notice + caesar coupling seems rather unlikely - wont disclose why

Nancy + caesar also seems unlikely

Given my current assumptions and scum-reads its rather hard to come to any conclusions about scumteams.

We need to pressure the inactive slots into actively giving opinions on all their reads so they can be held to accountability later on.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8101 (isolation #760) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8098, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8092, Vecna wrote:Do you not agree on that part at least?
Its fairly simple I think.

Spoiler:
Am I active and engaged? If yes then I'm town. If not then I'm scum.

^^^^^
DREADED SELF META

Pine has played with me as both alignments though.
Sorry, but ive read a bunch of your scum games and youre active and engaged in all of them. I got to witness your scumplay live in Deathnote and you were the most active and engaged person in the game. Some of your other games also show a very similair level of activity, so maybe itll have to come down to genuine engagement, but that is rather hard to measure.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8103 (isolation #761) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8100, Creature wrote:Btw, maybe someone should look at who voted Nero Cain, there might have plenty scum there.
If Nero is town, id actually expect scum to stay rather far away from him. Voting me while I was down on my back, or Kyouko after would be the far more logical play, and theres only a few people that I would expect to attack the more aggressive players as scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8111 (isolation #762) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Vecna »

Nancy scum could only only ever work with math scum. Like, faking that replace-anger just to get both slots townread or w/e nonsense scum wifom would be behind that.

And I really dont see the scum creature here. I have in a bunch of games with him so ive been trying to do some indepth reading on the nuances in his play.....to get better at reading him - but I just dont really see any of the scum tendencies in his play this game. I think he actually has to move up to the green portion of my earlier reads and I really dont wanna lynch him here unless someone can come with a killer case on the intricate details of scum!creatures play. It would need to be very very convincing for me to erase my impressions though.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8112 (isolation #763) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Vecna »

Why do you think Caesar is town, LUV?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8113 (isolation #764) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Vecna »

Creature + Sodom -could- work if I ignore all meta and just look at what happened in this game. Does Maria bus hard as scum? Because an ACCURATE scumread from people that have played with the slot before, imo, couldnt really be based on meta here - since it points to town creature IMO -, but only on scumchat knowledge.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8114 (isolation #765) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Vecna »

Would be interesting if our treestump started sharing some new thoughts as well.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8115 (isolation #766) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Vecna »

Like, im surprised he hasnt even reflected on the reason why he thinks he got murdered. There were plenty of other people at that time that were universally townread, maybe there was some portion of his reads that made him a priority kill?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8117 (isolation #767) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Vecna »

Im not letting them be decisive yet in anything, dont worry - just posting them for future reference
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8119 (isolation #768) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Vecna »

Yep, and im continuing to be of the opinion it was a fake read from the Sondam slot. There is no meta-argument against creature here, because he's been ticking all the meta-boxes of his town-play. I put in the work, and that is my conclusion. If creature is scum here, he made even more massive improvements to his play to fake it to be like his townplay, and no meta-argument would be based on actually having a genuine reason.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8122 (isolation #769) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Vecna »

Ive played with the sondam hydra in Deathnote mafia, and in that game their combined reads were actually pretty decent, and alongside me (and scum Nero), they were the only one onto scum wisdom.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8185 (isolation #770) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8127, MathBlade wrote:The fact Vecna isn't following associations all the way down the rabbit hole is concerning and much different than PyP.

First it suggests that Maxous + me scum. Then it suggests I am only scum with nancy.
Then it doesn't ask if Maxous + nancy + me is a thing.

Furthermore it said it wanted answers to my questions yet it doesn't push those online about it or ask.
Instead the first interactions between Vecna and Yuri pop up and Yuri didn't answer my question except for that Yuri can't do it. That is sketchy as fuck to not be able to take the player list copy it and give a gut read.

Yuri is obviously keeping himself open.
Me not playing like i did while i was scum is worrying?

Also ill look into associatives when we have a scum flip, before its totally useless since it will just cloud my judgement.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8200 (isolation #771) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8165, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 8164, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8161, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There is nothing wrong with the logic. What does his experiences and way of thinking have to do with mine?

Yes there is.
PV scumreads Caesar for roleplaying. You townread him for the same thing.
Caesar can only be Town or scum not both.

So one of you HAS to be fundamentally wrong in that read. Which means both of you should go more in depth on that to figure out which it is or discard it as something not alignment indicative.
Something like that can't really be gone into depth about. It is literally your experiences with some role playing that determine if Pine should be scum read or town read for what he's doing.
That hydra was made before role pms went out wasnt it? The roleplaying isnt the reason, and i consider it nai.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8206 (isolation #772) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8168, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:A better argument would be to look at the few stances Pine has given this game. But to be honest, I haven't read a single post from the slot and don't tend to.
You should start reading them, because even though the form of the slot isnt ai, the content surely is, and its rather lacking.

At any rate, id still actually prefer a different wagon here
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8230 (isolation #773) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8192, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8185, Vecna wrote:
In post 8127, MathBlade wrote:The fact Vecna isn't following associations all the way down the rabbit hole is concerning and much different than PyP.

First it suggests that Maxous + me scum. Then it suggests I am only scum with nancy.
Then it doesn't ask if Maxous + nancy + me is a thing.

Furthermore it said it wanted answers to my questions yet it doesn't push those online about it or ask.
Instead the first interactions between Vecna and Yuri pop up and Yuri didn't answer my question except for that Yuri can't do it. That is sketchy as fuck to not be able to take the player list copy it and give a gut read.

Yuri is obviously keeping himself open.
Me not playing like i did while i was scum is worrying?

Also ill look into associatives when we have a scum flip, before its totally useless since it will just cloud my judgement.
Yes. Because in PyP you were in control of things.
Here you are trying and failing. The question becomes if just failing to do so or if you don't want it.

You were looking into associatives before and now say it is useless why?
I was in controll in pyp because i was giving a scum masterclass with full acces to all information.

Here i am town in the dark. And im being constantly seco d guessed by people for whatever reason even though im very obviously town.

I already stated why i made that post, its for future reference, and maybe to spark a little discussion, not for me to go full-on gun-ho without any scumflips. Its so ill remember how I feel in this momebt about certain connections between players. Now can you just accept it for what it is, or do you want to go into a fullblown diacussion over a post that im myself stating is of little relevance right now? Its a view into my thought process, for you to take in, or maybe add to with other interesting stuff. Not for you to barf over and make pointless attacks on me that will go nowhere.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8233 (isolation #774) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8198, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8187, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4303, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 1.49

beeboy
(11):
ssbm_Kyouko/Cloudkicker,
PeregrineV
, nancy, Elbirn,
Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er
, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Leonshade, BrianSkies, Yuri
Albert B. Rampage
(5):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Math,
beeboy
, Caesar Wills It
Vecna (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
Maxous

Not Voting (1):
davesaz

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to to lynch.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 10:05:30), at which point we will default to no lynch.
In post 8191, PeregrineV wrote:
Lynch Vote 2.20

Albert B. Rampage
(10):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade, MathBlade, Caesar Wills It, nancy, Akane and Nebby, ssbm_Kyouko/Cloudkicker, Brian Skies
ssbm_Kyouko (6):
Yuri, Maxous, Creature, Nero Cain,
Albert B. Rampage, PeregrineV

Creature (2):
Sondam
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (0):

ssbm_Kyouko/Cloudkicker on both town lynches
nancy on both town lynches
Akane and Nebby on both town lynches
Leonshade on both town lynches
Brian Skies on both town lynches

Vecna, Uzi, Caesar, Math all voting ABR both days.
Lets not forget the important detail of notice and sondam not caring to be on any real wagon both days shall we?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8237 (isolation #775) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8209, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8201, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8188, MathBlade wrote:Unless you are telling me that is the team something is weird.

PV is almost certainly scum for the Drixx steal.
Except that's stupid. And now I'm a treestump.
And since I can't convince myself you are stupid, you must be Town.

As a town treestump, when I think I have caught Town, I can now post ad nauseum about how townie you are.
In post 8188, MathBlade wrote: LUV doesn't want to address discrepancies with PV.
I'm here, let's hear it.

LUV and you read Caesar differently for the same reasons why?
In post 8188, MathBlade wrote: Nero probably had bucket patrol.
Vecna comes around back side of Nero to try to give plausibility.
Yuri D1 lynch steer.

This list seems a lot more reasonable.
Town says what?
Ftfy.

And bucket patrol is when someone attacks obvTown to try to see who doesn't like them enough to get them mislynched. You take a bucket of shit and pour it on a obvtownie to look like you are playing. Bucket patrol. I had that in 1841.

You do realize thats what youve been doing to me all game right?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8240 (isolation #776) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8210, PeregrineV wrote:Also wonder why we had to have Natural passed:

Natural: Each era, wonders from the previous era may be built. However, attempting to build an already built wonder will result in failure.

We confirm three of the wonders were built. Maybe scum passed up building daytalk, so wanted to go back and build the next night.

Why was natural pushed so hard, and who pushed it?
Titus pushed it, but with decent reads.

Also if youre gonna use your stump power to just agitate people by repeating the same line over and over.....just dont.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8242 (isolation #777) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8213, Alisae wrote:Anyone who thinks Math is scum why would they take stonehenge D1?
Same reason they would wifom the treestump, to have an excuse to not get nkd.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8245 (isolation #778) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8216, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8213, Alisae wrote:Anyone who thinks Math is scum why would they take stonehenge D1?
It's a claim. Is it true?

It looks townie to take it. and claim it. Which they did with lightning speed.
I can confirm its in play since i didnt get it
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8249 (isolation #779) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8235, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It almost all makes sense now.

Math you lied to us all!
Stop
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8254 (isolation #780) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8250, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8240, Vecna wrote:
In post 8210, PeregrineV wrote:Also wonder why we had to have Natural passed:

Natural: Each era, wonders from the previous era may be built. However, attempting to build an already built wonder will result in failure.

We confirm three of the wonders were built. Maybe scum passed up building daytalk, so wanted to go back and build the next night.

Why was natural pushed so hard, and who pushed it?
Titus pushed it, but with decent reads.

Also if youre gonna use your stump power to just agitate people by repeating the same line over and over.....just dont.
No, I will. You think 1300 posts is crazy for DEO/Mathblade, I can do more.

For what reason did we pass Natural, in the eyes of Math? Which wonder was "passed up" that we needed natural?
Nothing of value was passed up. We chose this together because it presented options for a lategame massclaim backup plan.

Also this inquisition is now over
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8263 (isolation #781) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Vecna »

Pv, ill just be blunt about it.

The timing on this intervention does not sit well with me. Your sudden style 180 makes it feel VERY much like youre trying to cause chaos amongst our ranks, or mess up the current wagon.

LUV suddenly jumping in and joining.....while also opposing the caesar wagon.....also mightily strange.

Hmmm ill need to have some thoughts on this.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8266 (isolation #782) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8260, Nero Cain wrote:yea, I just have a really hard time believing that she is really frustrated with you. I think its more likely that this was a dog and pony show.
How do you interpret this spike from PV? And luv suddenly doing a 180?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8276 (isolation #783) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Vecna »

Scum nk'ing one of their own to redirect all lynches to hit town, or just to sow chaos and discontent.

Its a long shot of a strategy....i know....but scum just instantly finding the treestump was also kind of curious.

At any rate, the sudden spike in participation, and the hardcore tunnel on math (and the style in which its done) is exactly what id expect from a scum stump.

Dont tell me you didnt consider this nero. Id be disappointed if your paranoia is only selectively applied
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8284 (isolation #784) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Vecna »

Most mods will allow a nk on their own id assume if there was a plan behind it.

Call gm - would you allow scum to nk their own if they believed it would firther their wincondition?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8286 (isolation #785) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8282, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8263, Vecna wrote:Pv, ill just be blunt about it.

The timing on this intervention does not sit well with me. Your sudden style 180 makes it feel VERY much like youre trying to cause chaos amongst our ranks, or mess up the current wagon.

LUV suddenly jumping in and joining.....while also opposing the caesar wagon.....also mightily strange.

Hmmm ill need to have some thoughts on this.
No idea of the current wagon.

I've been ignored, and that's fine, because I don't know anything at this point.

But I know crap, and there has been enough in this game that I will now point it out.
Carry on then, but know im sceptical - and the natural pick was done based on reasons i interpreted as town at the time. Based on late game investigative options, and a plan proposed by titus that appeared to be quite towny.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8292 (isolation #786) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Vecna »

I do believe, given these circumstances, that some more votes on caesar are warranted.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8297 (isolation #787) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Vecna »

Ill continue not ignoring pv, because its still more likely he is town.

I still want to lynch caesar though, since he strikes me as the person that is much more likely to condone a pv pyramids gambit as scum, and hin flipping scum should give us some more info as to what happened here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8298 (isolation #788) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8296, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8271, Alisae wrote:PV I've been solohydraing since the game actually started and I just recently split it.
As soon as D2 started they never talked to me again.
Why should I have announced it if I did get it?
then why vote Natural? Vecna seems to give a reason, but it makes no sense to me. What did you think still needed to be built from day1?
It doesnt just work for day1 wonders pv, but allows for the building of prior day wonders on every day pv.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8307 (isolation #789) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8303, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8297, Vecna wrote:Ill continue not ignoring pv, because its still more likely he is town.

I still want to lynch caesar though, since he strikes me as the person that is much more likely to condone a pv pyramids gambit as scum, and hin flipping scum should give us some more info as to what happened here.
Nah PV is scum for stealing Pyramids from Drixx. He could have read the game came in nailed all the scum til kingdom come. Too high a risk for scum.
If you keep adressing me like im town, you might want to adress your reads as such.

Its good that it finally gor through to you though
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8313 (isolation #790) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8305, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8276, Vecna wrote:Scum nk'ing one of their own to redirect all lynches to hit town, or just to sow chaos and discontent.
There was and is plenty of that already. Way before I said a word today.
Its a long shot of a strategy....i know....but scum just instantly finding the treestump was also kind of curious.
Logic would dictate trying to uncover why the fuck I was killed. But, I haven't seen anyone try that yet. Was I too Frogger-like that it was naturally assumed? Except now it's part of Math's reads that the opposite is true.
In post 8276, Vecna wrote:At any rate, the sudden spike in participation, and the hardcore tunnel on math (and the style in which its done) is exactly what id expect from a scum stump.
I don't believe you can link me to a scum treestump. But, go ahead.
If not, this kind of shit should also be noted.
We did talk about why you were killed.

Its true that there was chaos enough already. Doesn't rule out the possibility that scum wanted to create more, although it ia indeed less likely of an approach. But then again, this is a game with an infighting hydra, people demanding FLASHWAGON in colourful caps and a dude pretending to be a presumptious roman.

Note away what you want about my play, i have nothing to hide and nothing to fear. Ill die by nk or not at all.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8342 (isolation #791) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8323, Sondam wrote:VOTE: Nero
You're play keeps getting worse and worse

"Explain why Maria"
No.
~Maria
Except for the sudden understandable sr on PV....

What in neros play has gotten worse and worse?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8343 (isolation #792) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8329, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8313, Vecna wrote:We did talk about why you were killed.
And?

and what posts?
General concensus; just normal nightkill because u were townread resulting in lucky/unlucky hit on treestump

Or smaller chance of crazy scum gambit

We were waiting for you to speculate if any of your reads in particular were the cause of death.

Fuck finding the posts, you can try asking caesars scribe because i sure as shit aint gonna search for em.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8345 (isolation #793) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Vecna »

Wish i had a button to kill of 6 people simultaneously
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8365 (isolation #794) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8355, Sondam wrote:
In post 8072, Vecna wrote:And yes, you indeed do not seem to have any direction this game. You dont seem to have any serious scumreads that youre acting on. You dont seem to have any strong opinions on anything. You dont seem to be doing anything to get your scumreads lynched.

I can go on and on like this. Youre not in this to win it, no matter how you swing it.

Having you around a long time till lylo is dangerous whether youre scum or town, since youre not doing anything to be read one way or the other so if youre actually town you'll be kept around to become a mislynch regardless.

Your play is actively making it harder for town to win. Regardless of your allignment.

Shape up or die.
Someone please tell me if this makes sense to say to a "strong scumread" instead of someone you'd think is null. If you think someone is strong scum, you wouldn't be trying to reason with them. That is why Vecna is scum.

~Gerry
Its called keeping your options open, having an open mind, realizing nothibg in this game cones with certainty.

If i was rock solid on you bein scum my vote wouldn't be elsewhere.

But keep on ignoring my points in that post and death will come for you soon enough
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8373 (isolation #795) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Vecna »

And thats exactly why people are conspiring against you.

Read up, get proper reads, or have history unfold the way it was meant to.

Im already sharpening my knife. You can call me legionaire titus pullo, formerly of the 5th legion, standard bearer of mars and defender of the republic. We shall rid ourselves of tyranny once more.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8374 (isolation #796) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Vecna »

And thats exactly why people are conspiring against you.

Read up, get proper reads, or have history unfold the way it was meant to.

Im already sharpening my knife. You can call me legionaire titus pullo, formerly of the 5th legion, standard bearer of mars and defender of the republic. We shall rid ourselves of tyranny once more.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8375 (isolation #797) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8370, Sondam wrote:I'VE NEVER SEEN A POST SO FORCED IN MY LIFE. THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE PUTTING ON AN ACT OMG LOL

~GERRY
As opposed to this piece of wonderfull all-caps prose? Read the actual game, and then come back when youre up to date and realize the error of your ways.

That post was meant to save your ass in case yoir being lynch bait again as usual. After last game you should know I have no trouble getting you mislynched if i want to as scum. Luckily for you that isnt the case here and im more interested in actually figuring out your allignment, regardless of how annoyingly hard you make that.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8641 (isolation #798) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8383, CloudKicker wrote:I dont like how vecna ignored my vote and really didnt game it any attention. In all his subsequents posts he also almost never referred to my slot or outed an opinion kyoukos
I did make a comment about it. But yeah, those votes upon replacement dont really mean much to me, sorry
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8642 (isolation #799) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:30 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8386, CloudKicker wrote:alis is the only one where i got bit recently because i dont like pushing on ppl i know early on, luv looks like his habitual town self exactly like Vecna told, he also has a bad habit to go againts the grain d1 and cling onto the fact that he townread the first mislynch as to proves that he has good reads and/or hes town, he does that as town
Did you read all 350 pages or my entire iso for you to be aware of this?

This looks hella informed for someone that just replaced in...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”