The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4743 (isolation #800) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4726, Creature wrote:If ABR and DEO could pretend each other are masons and started to look for scum, that'd be good.
I am not pretending the most toxic player to the obvtown block is a mason. Sorry, especially when his whole shtick is Titus is terrible.

I can and will work around him. Caesar is the best lynch that ABR and I will agree on.

Giving ABR space to wreck things is why shit went south yesterday.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4744 (isolation #801) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4743, The DEO wrote:
In post 4726, Creature wrote:If ABR and DEO could pretend each other are masons and started to look for scum, that'd be good.
I am not pretending the most toxic player to the obvtown block is a mason. Sorry, especially when his whole shtick is Titus is terrible.

I can and will work around him. Caesar is the best lynch that ABR and I will agree on.

Titus please...Let me work. Please talk about anyone else in the game. We understand you think ABR is scum.
~~Math

ABR your turn.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4745 (isolation #802) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4742, The DEO wrote:Player List:
Akane and Nebby (Alisae & Malachite) -- Hard town read
Fro99er -- Town Beard (Meaning I think he's town but everything he does is helping scum)
Nero Cain -- Obvtown Meta tell
Yuri -- Scum lynch that should have happened D1 that disappeared because I quit pushing.
beeboy -- Town lynched
The DEO (Titus & Mathblade) -- Us
Leonshade -- Town, hunting everything and its brother. Like I had a maybe townread then had to reread that slot. OMG so town makes my eyes bleed.
Elbirn -- Town lean -- Wish he'd post more and be more memorable but the game is insane. I liked most of his posts but the lack of activity/gut bothers me.
Creature -- Townlean Considering he didn't really push much if I'm completely fucked on reads which I don't think I am) then I'd relook here.
Drixx -- TOWNREAD (Duh)
Caesar Wills It (Aeronaut & Pine) who replaced Julius Caesar (Aeronaut & Pine) -- Town by meta (which again you don't want to hear)
Lil Uzi Vert -- Scum by outright shade throw and manipulation. It's just baaaaaaaaad.
Vecna -- See above
ssbm_Kyouko*-- Wish they'd post more. Town by PoE only.
davesaz who replaced ooba* -- Town by PoE only. Replaced in at end of day would love to see more from this slot.
Maxous -- Oh god this is so town. When there were Maxous pushes he wasn't survivalistic or deflective at all. Town through and through
PeregrineV* -- Town by entrance
Sondam (MariaR & gerryoat) -- Town by entrance
NoticeMeSenpai (JaeReed & mastina) -- Town by timezones and entrance
Albert B. Rampage* -- Light scumread -- We agree here which is okay but I would much rather push mutual scumread Yuri instead. I get the feeling you're influencing me here because you do have a demonstrated bias against ABR. If one of my scumreads are wrong probably drop ABR.
Spiffeh -- Scum. Protected Yuri HARD.
~~Math

Obviously
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4747 (isolation #803) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4741, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't trust this town to keep a tight lip on who they think built a Wonder. If it was a mini I could maybe endorse someone take the tracker like Wonder so doc can protect them.
I don't necessarily trust Town to do that either But....
Tracker is one of the best scum catching and honesty catching utilities we have.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4751 (isolation #804) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4744, The DEO wrote:
In post 4743, The DEO wrote:

Titus please...Let me work. Please talk about anyone else in the game. We understand you think ABR is scum.
~~Math

ABR your turn.
I am not talking until there's a question put to me or it's vote time. Creature made a direct request. No one needs to hear more words. We need to lynch scum.

This thread is huge because people feel compelled to talk rather than listen. Town have already announced who they are.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4754 (isolation #805) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4749, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4743, The DEO wrote:Giving ABR space to wreck things is why shit went south yesterday.
Let's set the record straight. My ideal lynch was Vecna, not Beeboy. In every game we've been in where I was town, you're the one who wrecked things.
Yeah, and your ego is this. Stop "setting the record straight" to throw shade at town.

If you want not to die, work with town and stop bringing up the past. I have great games without you, and will continue to do so.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4756 (isolation #806) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4746, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 4728, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 4717, The DEO wrote:
In post 4711, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Bee was obvious town.
If Bee was obvious Town who were the scum that pivoted the wagon away from Yuri and who were the scum off the Beeboy wagon?

~~Math
ABR and Spiffey derailed.

Leon/Yuri, one of these two hopped on to secure the lynch.
"ABR and Spiffy derailed" means jack shit when Yuri isn't flipped. This only makes sense as a justification if Yuri ever flips scum.

You're also basically saying "the people most responsible for the beeboy lynch are scum" which is incredibly lazy.

What about my "flip" off Yuri is scummy to you? Do you disagree with my reasons for doing so? If so, why?
During last night when I reviewed vote counts and posted you had to be begged prodded and pleaded onto Yuri and as soon as Beeboy posted you hopped off. I explained Beeboy town hardcore but you didn't interact with that at all.

You OMGUS'd Maxous at the beginning of the day as well.

Given yes Yuri hasn't flipped yet but with how uneager you were to be on him it is scummy you actually did cave to pressure.

~~Math

Pedit you sure are JaeReed.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4762 (isolation #807) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4761, Creature wrote:Just guide me to scum this time.
We are lynching Caesar or ABR.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4769 (isolation #808) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4762, The DEO wrote:
In post 4761, Creature wrote:Just guide me to scum this time.
We are lynching Caesar or ABR.

~Titus
Titus your townreads are saying Spiffeh right now.

Why are you saying Caesar who is a lurker lynch?

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4770 (isolation #809) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4763, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4754, The DEO wrote:
In post 4743, The DEO wrote:Giving ABR space to wreck things is why shit went south yesterday.
Let's set the record straight. My ideal lynch was Vecna, not Beeboy. In every game we've been in where I was town, you're the one who wrecked things.
Yeah, and your ego is this. Stop "setting the record straight" to throw shade at town.

If you want not to die, work with town and stop bringing up the past. I have great games without you, and will continue to do so.
I don't give a fuck, Titus. Stop talking to me. Talk to Mathblade and settle on one position together.
Stop trying to promote Mathblade. They were actually reconsidering their reads before you showed up. Stop implicitly saying I am bad, when you lead a town lynch. Just stop the dividing. Math will come around later. I cannot talk to them to unite. We tried for days.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4774 (isolation #810) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4770, The DEO wrote:
In post 4763, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4754, The DEO wrote:

I don't give a fuck, Titus. Stop talking to me. Talk to Mathblade and settle on one position together.
Stop trying to promote Mathblade. They were actually reconsidering their reads before you showed up. Stop implicitly saying I am bad, when you lead a town lynch. Just stop the dividing. Math will come around later. I cannot talk to them to unite. We tried for days.

~Titus
We spent three hour lunch trying. This is true.
But you are equally bad for that hammer attempt while I was hunting and post bans and throwing shade.

The difference is I know our slot is Town and I have to figure out ABR and the more you attack him the more I do t have his reads on every player in the game.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4775 (isolation #811) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4773, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mathblade/Titus may be the most dysfunctional hydra I've ever seen. Agree on things before coming here and polluting the thread with a million posts, half of which are direct insults to me.
Really, you are now playing the victim again and attacking me. I cannot force Math to compromise. I was Frogger's rock in spite of this.

The only pollution in this thread is you repeating the same divise shit at yesterday and throwing mud at town.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4776 (isolation #812) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4773, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mathblade/Titus may be the most dysfunctional hydra I've ever seen. Agree on things before coming here and polluting the thread with a million posts, half of which are direct insults to me.
I am trying to get Titus to stop so I can hunt.

But she has free will.

~~Math

Can you please give a quick blurb on each player ABR?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4779 (isolation #813) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4777, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Whatever, convince your sister to vote for Ceasar and I'll throw my hat in because I'm tired of fighting with you.
Yeah I am not voting Caesar when most of my town reads want Spiffeh Yuri Vecna or you and Caesar is a town read.

Titus is trying to teach me about a town block.

I am trying to do that.

To do that I have to listen to my townreads and not strongarming shit.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4780 (isolation #814) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4779, The DEO wrote:
In post 4777, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Whatever, convince your sister to vote for Ceasar and I'll throw my hat in because I'm tired of fighting with you.
Yeah I am not voting Caesar when most of my town reads want Spiffeh Yuri Vecna or you and Caesar is a town read.

Titus is trying to teach me about a town block.

I am trying to do that.

To do that I have to listen to my townreads and not strongarming shit.

~~Math
See, math's "townreads" want my towblock dead. Math wants any townblock dead that they are not a part of and townreads anyone who does that.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4783 (isolation #815) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by The DEO »

By imperial decree sir Caesar I AM TRYING.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4793 (isolation #816) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4791, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Vecna
That's my townread.

VOTE: ABR
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4797 (isolation #817) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4794, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4793, The DEO wrote:
In post 4791, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Vecna
That's my townread.

What are your thoughts on Leon and Creature?
Both town.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4799 (isolation #818) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by The DEO »

VOTE: Unvote

That we agree.

~~Math

The unvote is til we get our shit together.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4802 (isolation #819) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by The DEO »

Meaning Leon and Creature town

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4805 (isolation #820) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4799, The DEO wrote:VOTE: Unvote

That we agree.

~~Math

The unvote is til we get our shit together.
Nope.

We are moving the toxic players or my scumreads today. Not this sit on the sidelines crap we did yesterday that resulted in a mislynch.

The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4806 (isolation #821) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4804, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4797, The DEO wrote:Both town.~Titus
So basically anyone who is against me is town. All the scum have decided to join my side. Got it.
Nope. My reads are the same before you showed up and wrecked things.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4808 (isolation #822) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by The DEO »

Bloody hell.

Never hydraing you again.

Imaginary vote Spiffeh
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4809 (isolation #823) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4808, The DEO wrote:Bloody hell.

Never hydraing you again.

Imaginary vote Spiffeh
~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4813 (isolation #824) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4810, Yuri wrote:Hey ABR and Nero can u both talk about why im town for you
kyouko is actually someone ive considered, someone voting him want to talk about why

I also need to go so peace out for tonight
Lynching a lurker is horrible.

We need to find the scum who were accountable for the Beeboy wagon and lynch them.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4818 (isolation #825) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4814, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4390, Akane and Nebby wrote:Btw I'm okay with lynching BaeReed if he hasn't caught up yet.
-Nebby
1) I'm caught up to this post.
2) You knew I was putting effort in to lylo for another game, and you knew I was knocked out cold for a whole fucking day because of the concussion while you guys lynched beeboy instead of obvscum Vecna.
3) Stop using meta because you don't know how to use it correctly. I flat don't do the reads lists thing D1 of larges and you can check that. It's a verifiable fact, so is the fact that I'm less likely to do it when I have a hood I can do it in instead, which is something YOU SHOULD KNOW FROM THE GAME WE JUST FUCKING FINISHED.
How does mastina recommend resolving the situation? I highly doubt Mastina says Vecna is scum.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4819 (isolation #826) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4816, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4812, Creature wrote:
So basically anyone who is against me is town. All the scum have decided to join my side. Got it.
Who are opposing you?
The scumbags I've caught: Vecnar, LUV, A+N.
Read: They're town and working with Titus, so they must be scum.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4821 (isolation #827) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4816, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4812, Creature wrote:
Who are opposing you?
The scumbags I've caught: Vecnar, LUV, A+N.
A&N is obv town.

The other two maybe.

~~The imaginary poster who won't be a dick and unvote again.

Vote Spiffeh
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4823 (isolation #828) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4822, Spiffeh wrote:I think all of {DEO, ABR, PeregrineV, Creature, Sondam}

I have lesser town reads on {A&N, Nero Cain, Yuri, Drixx, Uzi, Vecna, Elbirn}

Which leaves me {NoticeMeSenpai, davesaz, ssbm_Kyouko, Leonshade, Maxous, Caesar}
Caesar and SSM are not bad jokes.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4827 (isolation #829) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4822, Spiffeh wrote:I think all of {DEO, ABR, PeregrineV, Creature, Sondam}

I have lesser town reads on {A&N, Nero Cain, Yuri, Drixx, Uzi, Vecna, Elbirn}

Which leaves me {NoticeMeSenpai, davesaz, ssbm_Kyouko, Leonshade, Maxous, Caesar}
What were your reads prebeeboy lynch and who changed because of it?

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4833 (isolation #830) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4830, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4824, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 4816, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The scumbags I've caught: Vecnar, LUV, A+N.
I have town leans on all of them

Can you explain why you're scum reading them?
Vecnar, because his thoughts made NO SENSE when he moved from Yuri to Beeboy to me and back to Beeboy. The whole thing reeks of scum.

A+N, super shady and opportunistic.

LUV, you can catch him slipping Day 1.
The "slip" is a shit post as it is mod confirmed all Vanilla at start of the game and it was in the first post.
Seriously. ABR what are you doing?

That A&N read is naked.

The Vecna one is one you scumread because you don't understand them. That is just grounds to ask questions.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4835 (isolation #831) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4831, Spiffeh wrote:Mathblade I'm ignoring all of your posts from now in if that wasn't clear

Same with Uzi

I'm not dealing with your ridiculous suspicions of me and reading your posts about me make angry enough to want to insult both of you instead of actually scumhunt which is toxic to the gamestate and in the grand scheme of things makes me useless

So don't expect that question to get answered
Assume you are Town.
Assume someone is trying to ask you questions to see if they scumread you improperly.
How does ignoring their posts help Town reassess?

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4840 (isolation #832) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4838, Spiffeh wrote:I will comply with players I feel are town and being reasonable to work with.

Right now that aren't many. I'm starting with ABR and Maria and hopefully that group grows.
Why am I unreasonable to work with? I have not tunneled once this game and have been asking more questions.
I scumread you right now but I am trying to find out if that is flawed. How does dividing town be reasonable?

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4841 (isolation #833) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4838, Spiffeh wrote:I will comply with players I feel are town and being reasonable to work with.

Right now that aren't many. I'm starting with ABR and Maria and hopefully that group grows.
Spiffeh, please vote Caesar or SSM.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4844 (isolation #834) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4839, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mathblade, your scumreads are the following:

LUV
Spiffeh
Yuri
Vecna

So why are you arguing with me about LUV when we agree? Why are you not helping us with Vecna?
Because
1) I scumread LUV and Vecna for reasons that make sense. Your reads make me have to sort if you are scum who is making up shit or that in the past few days I have pointed out several errors and you just forgot how to hunt.
2) Spiffeh is a package deal. If Spiffeh scum Yuri scum. Spiffeh town Yuri town.
3) You and Spiffeh derailed the Yuri wagon so finding that connection is valuable to me.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4845 (isolation #835) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4843, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I respect his decision because I've flirted with the same idea in regards to Math.

@Titus: Kyouko is not worth it right now.
If you mean his to mean me I am a They.

There are a lot of people in this game. If you use pronouns please use the fight ones so I know who you are talking about.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4850 (isolation #836) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4842, Spiffeh wrote:Titus, they are on my sorting list.

Why do you think Leon is town?

I am going to go back and make sure, but I remember their jump to beeboy making the least sense to me initially.
I agree with that. I don't really have a problem with anything they posted so far this game. Is it possible they are scum? Sure. Likely, not really. They've been pretty protown the entire game.

As for Caesar and SSM, the only way they are getting sorted is with votes or after we remove ABR. Right now, we are in the first few hours of the vote phase, if they do something townie, you can move it.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4852 (isolation #837) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 336, Maxous wrote:Enough.
The roles are literally based around night kills.
Stop leaving hints who's taking a PR
TIA
In post 368, Maxous wrote:I don't think Drixx would be cheerleading Titus so hard as scum
In post 564, Maxous wrote:VOTE: Spiffeh

Yup.
Felt some of his arguments came across a little disingenuous, didn't like some of his passive-aggressive scumreads and didn't like his fear mongering because of how a town lost a previous game. Felt off
Random vote on Nero doesn't help
Just a random selection of Maxous's posts. Maxous is not playing this game to be afraid. He's playing it to be agressive and hunt people. Scum could lurk in this environment easily. He's stayed active even after he was a wagon.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4853 (isolation #838) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4847, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Math: I was talking about Spiffy.
Oh okay.

Then how did you go from agreeing with me at the start. To now I am unreasonable when all I have done is ask questions?

~~Math

ABR -- I already explained on my wall but the general idea is throwing shade, VCA, first 11 pages defeatist. Garcia's like mad...just the beginning game is horrible.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4854 (isolation #839) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4852, The DEO wrote:
In post 336, Maxous wrote:Enough.
The roles are literally based around night kills.
Stop leaving hints who's taking a PR
TIA
In post 368, Maxous wrote:I don't think Drixx would be cheerleading Titus so hard as scum
In post 564, Maxous wrote:VOTE: Spiffeh

Yup.
Felt some of his arguments came across a little disingenuous, didn't like some of his passive-aggressive scumreads and didn't like his fear mongering because of how a town lost a previous game. Felt off
Random vote on Nero doesn't help
Just a random selection of Maxous's posts. Maxous is not playing this game to be afraid. He's playing it to be agressive and hunt people. Scum could lurk in this environment easily. He's stayed active even after he was a wagon.

~Titus
Hallelujah you finally agree on Maxous :D

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4859 (isolation #840) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4858, Creature wrote:VOTE: Caesar
Thank you.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4860 (isolation #841) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4857, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Math: Mainly because of your reads and the chaos that has been created around them.
My reads did not cause chaos. I was not loud. Arguing with Titus head. That I could argue causes chaos. But my reads EoD and middle of day were laughed at.

Spiffeh was considered no touchy by Titus.
Vecna also considered that way (and still is)
Like go look at post 800.

That is most of your scumreads.

If I am "unreasonable" because I scumread scum that is a problem.
If I am "unreasonable" because of my playstyle that is something that is fixable.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4861 (isolation #842) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4859, The DEO wrote:
In post 4858, Creature wrote:VOTE: Caesar
Thank you.

~Titus
Imaginary voice says Caesar is town and has a blade in the shape of a Greek numerical symbol.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4863 (isolation #843) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4862, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:How did my reads cause chaos?
They didn't????

*is very confused*

Reads don't cause chaos.

~~Imaginary voice of please don't repeat Beeboy.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4865 (isolation #844) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4864, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: Caesar

I don't really buy your reasoning for town reading Maxous. If anything I'm surprised he has anywhere CLOSE to 75 posts because he's made literally no impression on the game. I have played with him once and don't remember him being this much of a non entity. Admittedly I have proven this game that the way I use meta is shit and one game so long ago means literally nothing.

I don't think any of the posts you quoted are indicative of town. The first two in particular are extremely easy for scum to say. The vote on me I guess is the only post that makes me think he's not playing scared, but his vote on me was pretty short-lived and he hasn't mentioned me since despite several people calling me out. So of the things you've provided I still don't see how you could be town reading him so confidently.

@Maxous what is your read of me currently?
Fair enough. We can agree to disagree on Maxous. He's not an iron clad read. 75 posts and having no impact in a 5000 post game is ok. The effort is more of what I'm concerned with and the attempt to scumhunt rather than the success or failure.

I do hate meta, but others rely on it. It can create the same thing you had here. I'll admit my scumread on ABR is more or less him not noticing his textbook scumplay that he advised our newbies in Cyberpunk. That too is a meta read. He just becomes much more lynchable because his attitude, his reads suck and him attempting to divide town and my hydra when I was THISCLOSE to having Math realize the problem with only these 5 people are scum, everyone else is town approach.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4866 (isolation #845) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4856, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I prefer following my intuition with players than having explanations. I'm more of a go with my gut type of player.
You gave explanations in Shadowrun.

You need to understand that without them you look like scum literally picking anyone to me.
And it is 3x harder to sort you.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4868 (isolation #846) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by The DEO »

That isn't the case sis. Go look at my read wall.

I would actually vote Creature if I had to but would rather not. Or Elbrin.

I give 7 people I would vote.

Please just shading me does the Town no favors.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4870 (isolation #847) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by The DEO »

LUV, Math needs you to explain why their reads caused chaos. They aren't getting it from me.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4871 (isolation #848) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4867, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 4863, The DEO wrote:
In post 4862, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:How did my reads cause chaos?
They didn't????

*is very confused*

Reads don't cause chaos.

~~Imaginary voice of please don't repeat Beeboy.
I misread. What about my reads?

Why shouldn't I repeat Bee?
Your reads match mine in post 800. Well not yourself obviously.

Explain how my reads "cause chaos" and make me "unreasonable" when they are your reads.

Explain how trying to stop a Beeboy mislynch while getting laughed at is unreasonable.

Beeboy was someone picked a lynch we got tired of hearing fighting and just did it.
Caesar is the same damn thing.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4878 (isolation #849) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by The DEO »

So in other words because I scumread scum I am unreasonable.

Look st post 800 and who you scumread now.

If you are saying I am unreliable because I disagree with Titus I have disagreed with her in Thing Mafia on Magna and Memory on drealmerz. And I was right both times. If I am unreliable for disagreeing with Titus just have her pick every lynch and have everyone go home. No point to Mafia.

Because I am called an idiot and other things I am much too polite to name so I just keep doing what I can without being a tunnelly asshole. It is difficult enough to get people to even see and now that the majority of the people I picked in post 800 are being group scumread Titus says I am not compromising dictates Caesar or ABR and I try ABR to get along and she changes to caesar a townread.

That is why I am exhausted.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4879 (isolation #850) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4877, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4866, The DEO wrote:
In post 4856, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I prefer following my intuition with players than having explanations. I'm more of a go with my gut type of player.

You need to understand that without them you look like scum literally picking anyone to me.

~~Math
I was scum in Shadowrun. I explain when I'm scum so I look like town. As town, I don't explain.
You were Town I was scum.

Are you trying to piss me off? You lost the game by vigging KC.

Wtf Sis can we please lynch this?

TThis is the third time he has outright lied.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4880 (isolation #851) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4879, The DEO wrote:
In post 4877, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

~~Math
I was scum in Shadowrun. I explain when I'm scum so I look like town. As town, I don't explain.
You were Town I was scum.

Are you trying to piss me off? You lost the game by vigging KC.

Wtf Sis can we please lynch this?

TThis is the third time he has outright lied.

~~Math
We're voting him, but not for that. That's a memory error. Shadowrun and Cyberpunk have similar flavor.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4885 (isolation #852) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by The DEO »

Pretty please loook ABR is a combined lynch choice. Please put the vote on ABR and remove it from my townread.

~~Math

ABR omg

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67961

Titus was the mod.
*dies a bit inside*
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4888 (isolation #853) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4883, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4880, The DEO wrote:Shadowrun and Cyberpunk have similar flavor.
oh right I conflated the two.
Lovingly I don't believe you at all.
You have lied about letting Frogger lead Town when he scumread you and ended up dead.
You have lied or couldn't read/understand the first post.
You have lied about (or didn't carefully read) my posts.

Just please. Like ABR help me out here if you are town.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4889 (isolation #854) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4887, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Talk to me about your TR on Vecna? This whole thing feels like grapes all over again.
Explain?

Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4891 (isolation #855) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by The DEO »

Whelp no shit JaeReed is still obvTown.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4896 (isolation #856) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by The DEO »

I disagree on the derailing but but at least it is reasons instead of Mathh you're unreasonable because you scumread me
Still waiting on that answer LUV.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4931 (isolation #857) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by The DEO »

VOTE: Caesar

This is where town decided to go today.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4932 (isolation #858) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by The DEO »

#wtf

~~Obviously not Titus head

I will try readjusting with all the gut juice and see if it can redirect me because Creature looks like policy Pine doesn't post like we do.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4941 (isolation #859) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by The DEO »

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Please don't vote JaeReed or A&N please.

They are mu top town reads.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4943 (isolation #860) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4940, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4550, The DEO wrote:
In post 4547, Creature wrote:
In post 4545, The DEO wrote:
In post 4538, Creature wrote:Nero Cain
The DEO
Caesar Wills It
Lil Uzi Vert
Vecna
davesaz
Maxous
Sondam
NoticeMeSenpai
Yeah, how about no. This is an awkward as fuck chainsaw of ABR?

Why not lynch everyone who thought beeboy was town?
Is there someone on his wagon that thought he was town?
Back parts did. I did and I would have hammered it. It was an EoD we want the fuck out of here wagon that was diverted away from ABR.
No.

Yay PV a townread of both of ours who agrees!!!

Please tell me your scumreads oh holy obvTown one!

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4945 (isolation #861) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4925, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4923, Akane and Nebby wrote:What is there in 4444 to respond to?

shit got real quiet when the pressure on A+N got real. His buddies be lurking.
Shit got quiet because I was trying to get together with Math again.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4946 (isolation #862) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4943, The DEO wrote:
In post 4940, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4550, The DEO wrote:
In post 4547, Creature wrote:
In post 4545, The DEO wrote:
In post 4538, Creature wrote:Nero Cain
The DEO
Caesar Wills It
Lil Uzi Vert
Vecna
davesaz
Maxous
Sondam
NoticeMeSenpai
Yeah, how about no. This is an awkward as fuck chainsaw of ABR?

Why not lynch everyone who thought beeboy was town?
Is there someone on his wagon that thought he was town?
Back parts did. I did and I would have hammered it. It was an EoD we want the fuck out of here wagon that was diverted away from ABR.
No.

Yay PV a townread of both of ours who agrees!!!

Please tell me your scumreads oh holy obvTown one!

~~Math
I'd actually lynch PV, but my townreads would never go for it.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4950 (isolation #863) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4948, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4945, The DEO wrote:Shit got quiet because I was trying to get together with Math again.
What do you think of the case on her?
Garbage. I would have interceded but obvious I wasn't asked. She talks like me. I do that crap all the time when talking to you. It's indicative of a player thinking. I am at the EXACT place A and N is with you. I can't tell if you're scum defending your buddies or town just defending all my good scumreads because you think I'm a shitty player.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4959 (isolation #864) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4956, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 4954, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4953, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 4949, Brian Skies wrote:Sup. Who needs rope?
Scum thinks I need rope :D
-Nebby
And who would that be?
Nero Cain, ABR, Yuri
-Nebby
Yuri's town.

Focus on Caesar and his garbage roleplaying rather than scumhunting. Stop defending yourself. There's no point. ABR and Nero will just blame you when you flip town for working with a "shit player".
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4965 (isolation #865) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4962, Akane and Nebby wrote:DEO that's where my vote is at right now :D
-Nebby
Talk to Brian about that. Defending yourself is a losing battle.

@Nero, Yeah I know. The other thing is she somehow had dissonance while sorting your slot. Really, come on man. Just work with me here. Are you townreading Caesar? Is his play good for town? Yeah, didn't think so.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4967 (isolation #866) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by The DEO »

*recalibration of the blade of Math continuing...Loading fun things to do*

Seriously please come on at least wish each other Happy Valentine's Day.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4968 (isolation #867) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4964, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4959, The DEO wrote:
Focus on Caesar and his garbage roleplaying rather than scumhunting
. Stop defending yourself. There's no point. ABR and Nero will just blame you when you flip town for working with a "shit player".
coach Titus with the save!
You don't want me to coach, don't ask for my thoughts.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4974 (isolation #868) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4969, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4965, The DEO wrote:Talk to Brian about that. Defending yourself is a losing battle.
I'm good at defending people though.
Here's one. Grab a gun and vig us.

Lynch our scumreads. Take that in your pipe and smoke it.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4985 (isolation #869) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4977, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4965, The DEO wrote:Are you townreading Caesar? Is his play good for town? Yeah, didn't think so.
he can ride the town train for now. Even if his play is a distraction and "anti-town" that doesn't make a scum. And even if he's scum there's atleast 3 or 4 other scum so???? Why the narrow focus on him today? Why is A+N town?
Nah, you don't think he's protown and you're wanting another wagon based on word slips. Now, tell me why this isn't an ego play from you?

They think like me. I can read them well. I'd bet my life on them being town.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4989 (isolation #870) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by The DEO »

Fucking policy lynches. Wtf.

#Someone
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4996 (isolation #871) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4987, Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: Pine

This seems like the best low effort vote I can make until I properly catch up (which may be never).
In post 4992, Brian Skies wrote:Oh, Pine is one half of a hydra. That doesn't change much for me though.
That hydra is Caesar if that helps at all.

Otherwise, I'm going to go fly a kite with Mathblade unless you ask me direct shit.

Tell me what you need. Both heads of ours townread your predecessor pretty hard.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5003 (isolation #872) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by The DEO »

Please Titus and I agree A&N is obvTown.
We hardly agree.
A&N is obvTown because of it.

~~Numbers saying words
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5004 (isolation #873) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5003, The DEO wrote:Please Titus and I agree A&N is obvTown.
We hardly agree.

~~Numbers saying words
Us agreeing on a read means just as much as any two players agreeing. There's no special talisman saying that's the right one.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5008 (isolation #874) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5006, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5004, The DEO wrote:
In post 5003, The DEO wrote:Please Titus and I agree A&N is obvTown.
We hardly agree.

~~Numbers saying words
Us agreeing on a read means just as much as any two players agreeing. There's no special talisman saying that's the right one.

~Titus
jesus fuck talk in your hydra and stop trying to clutter things up. You prob are scum but but I'll fully admit that I can't tell the diffrence but you need to get pled like in X-Men.
?? I have hydra'd in three games. None of which policy.

Thing Mafia which I replaced out of which I realized was a mistake.
Memory Mafia which I am glad I didn't because I used an RM meta tell and Drealmerz when I had to argue around Titus.

And this one.
that is it.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5012 (isolation #875) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5007, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4818, The DEO wrote:
In post 4814, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4390, Akane and Nebby wrote:Btw I'm okay with lynching BaeReed if he hasn't caught up yet.
-Nebby
1) I'm caught up to this post.
2) You knew I was putting effort in to lylo for another game, and you knew I was knocked out cold for a whole fucking day because of the concussion while you guys lynched beeboy instead of obvscum Vecna.
3) Stop using meta because you don't know how to use it correctly. I flat don't do the reads lists thing D1 of larges and you can check that. It's a verifiable fact, so is the fact that I'm less likely to do it when I have a hood I can do it in instead, which is something YOU SHOULD KNOW FROM THE GAME WE JUST FUCKING FINISHED.
How does mastina recommend resolving the situation? I highly doubt Mastina says Vecna is scum.
mastina still hasn't read. She was 1v1ing Drixx in that lylo when this game started and has other obligations to attend to.

Also, mastina will not give me reads. That's not the point of this hydra. It's not for me to sheep mastina because I won't learn anything that way.
Ok, well I want to know what tips mastina has for dealing with

1) A fractured as fuck town
2) A fractured as fuck hydra

Ty in advance
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5023 (isolation #876) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5020, Nero Cain wrote:Yume and I were also in a hydra in Gitsou and I don't she posted at all. I mean I'll check but I think the whether or not she is posting is NAI.
I have a hydra with Yume. Yume doesn't post much in hydra unless prodded out to post. I have asked them to be more assertive, because I think that maybe they could do well if given space to do so.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5024 (isolation #877) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5019, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4532, Nero Cain wrote:or if you guys really think there is scum in the lurkers we could always lynch Elbrin.
I'm still 20 pages back

What's happening?
Caesar is finally getting rope.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5034 (isolation #878) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5022, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:

~~Math
Actually, if you remember his push on you I tried to understand it and he just wasn't explaining it. I think the most explanation he gave was probably the D&D push early game?

I've seen him push on someone in another game without giving reasons either as town. I think it's just his playstyle. (If you want a link of that game I can give it to you?)
Please. I will take any input from my townreads at this point that has reasons.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5038 (isolation #879) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5037, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 5035, Nero Cain wrote:I've heard Alisae does the same things as scum + I just don't get what they've done in the last few pages. You'll see them and tell me what you think.
In what completed scumgame?
-Nebby
And who did you hear it from and when?

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5052 (isolation #880) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5045, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 4960, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 4958, Brian Skies wrote:ABR is always manipulative. It's one of his more endearing traits.
This dude.
By the name of Yuri
Was at L-1 yesterday.
Then ABR came in.
And suddenly Yuri wasn't at L-1.
And there were fights and the town was sturred into chaos.
-Nebby
Yuri was a bad wagon. There wasn't even a real counter before things got derailed.
Ask yourself why, in a Yuri!scum world, there's no counter to the consensus lynch.
Either Yuri is town, or Yuri's scum buddies literally weren't around to push it away from them, or Yuri's scum buddies were 100% fine with bussing.
ABR derailing the wagon after the point where I called for a pause on the rush to end the day doesn't feel like a buddy move. He could have done that earlier.
Whoever wrote this I think Yuri scum and scum peddled a lot of wagons.
I think it was pushed early. The fact the people you are townreading not voting it while claiming to scumread it is just as much of an enigma.

Like I know I am Town and The VCA is just pretty clear that scum are mostly mid front which makes sense as apathy came on at the end.

I really just don't see Yuri scum but VCA says lynch shopping.

~~Math

I can post it here but to be frank I honestly think no one is going to read it and it therefore is spam so I am devoting myself to stopping what I feel are dumb lynches rather than advocating what I think anymore.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5053 (isolation #881) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by The DEO »

Do t see Yuri town*
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5054 (isolation #882) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by The DEO »

Don't see Yuri town**

Fuck my phone

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5057 (isolation #883) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by The DEO »

I don't want to spend a shit ton of time paraphrasing something no one will read :/

~~Math

Hands off Drixx replacement please.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5059 (isolation #884) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by The DEO »

If you want it JaeReed please let me know.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5060 (isolation #885) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5058, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 5055, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Brian Skies
More lynch shopping :/

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5067 (isolation #886) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by The DEO »

Mainly where he offered to pick up Pyramids and be copped and treestumped and his replace out.

Drixx's value is late game if he is Town.

And he tried to leverage that.

He also tried to fight for what he believed in the arts resolution point.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5070 (isolation #887) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by The DEO »

If he is scum and treestumped why do we care? He is dead. Equivalent to a traitor who can't vote.

If he is Town and treestumped he could split this game wide open. Equivalent to having a personal buddy spoon feed you the scums

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5074 (isolation #888) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5069, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Didn't Drix said he wasn't able to get Pyramids?
Yeah he did.

Which I found fishy. Literally someone backstabbed the person claiming openly to be copped.

Like seriously.

Brian Skiies is almost like don't touch that ever levels of confirmed to me.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5078 (isolation #889) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5073, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 5070, The DEO wrote:If he is scum and treestumped why do we care? He is dead. Equivalent to a traitor who can't vote.

If he is Town and treestumped he could split this game wide open. Equivalent to having a personal buddy spoon feed you the scums

~~Math
I remember him saying he didn't get it.
Explain why scum would offer to take the Pyramids when there is also a nightdeath cop on the board

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5081 (isolation #890) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5075, Nero Cain wrote:
@ABR and Yuri

Are the people defending A+N

A) scum that know he's town
B)scum defending their buddy
C) bad town
D) trolls

I understand that if A+N is scum there will be a mixture of B and C and if town then A and C but can you guys give me some opinions?
E) Good Town
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5085 (isolation #891) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5077, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 5059, The DEO wrote:If you want it JaeReed please let me know.

~~Math
Yes please. I don't want to just ignore points that you feel are valid even if we disagree. I'd rather us work it out.

Alrighty then. It will take some time.

Please don't do anything crazy like hammer a townread of mine while I am paraphrasing this stuff please.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5086 (isolation #892) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5084, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5081, The DEO wrote:E) Good Town
you waved that right d1.
How? I said Beeboy lynch was Town and I was right.

What could I do better?

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5087 (isolation #893) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5078, The DEO wrote:
In post 5073, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 5070, The DEO wrote:If he is scum and treestumped why do we care? He is dead. Equivalent to a traitor who can't vote.

~~Math
I remember him saying he didn't get it.
Explain why scum would offer to take the Pyramids when there is also a nightdeath cop on the board

~~Math

LUV please answer.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5089 (isolation #894) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by The DEO »

See the simple solution is Drixx is town.
If you have to make a convoluted chain and your answer is I don't know.
You're probably wrong.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5094 (isolation #895) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5091, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I never town read him for wanting to take it, more so for recognizing it was the best Wonder available D1. I usually reset my reads after a replacement anyway.
Resetting reads on replace in is admirable.
However when scum don't have day chat on D1
Having scum suggest something that would almost certainly have their slot be copped I don't see.

That isn't based on how he said things.
Unless someone explains this I won't buy Drixx scum.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5096 (isolation #896) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5095, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5072, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Who should my vote be on right now Ali?
then why ask if you should vote Ali?
...Don't think that happened please reread.

And please answer my question too.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5102 (isolation #897) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5097, Nero Cain wrote:I am not quoting or talking about an ongoing game. Your attempts to get me modkilled are scummy AF.
I am not asking you to talk about an ongoing game?

I am just asking what I did here that makes me bad Town?

When my defense of Beeboy was right?

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5105 (isolation #898) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by The DEO »

~~Math post

Nero -- Me and Titus arguing doesn't makes us bad town. It makes us people who should never ever hydra again.

Spoiler: D1 VCs with beeboy and us colored
by Nahdia
Resolution Vote 1.00

Sciences (0):
Arts (0):
None (0):

Not Voting (21): Akane and Nebby, Fro99er, Nero Cain, Yuri,
beeboy
The DEO
, Leonshade, Elbirn, Creature, Drixx, Julius Caesar, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, Maxous, PeregrineV, Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to pass a resolution by majority.
Resolution deadline is in 0 days, 4 hours, 17 minutes, at which point the resolution will be decided via plurality.
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:36 am
by Nahdia
Resolution Vote 1.01

Sciences (2): Leonshade, Elbirn
Arts (2): Maxous, PeregrineV
None (2): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna

Not Voting (15): Akane and Nebby, Fro99er, Nero Cain, Yuri,
beeboy
The DEO
, Creature, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, Sondam, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh

Resolution deadline is in 0 days, 4 hours, 17 minutes, at which point the resolution will be decided via plurality.
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:12 am
by Nahdia
Resolution Vote 1.02

Sciences (3): Leonshade, Elbirn,
The DEO

None (5): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting (11): Akane and Nebby, Fro99er, Nero Cain, Yuri,
beeboy
, Creature, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:32 am
by Nahdia
Resolution Vote 1.03

Sciences (2):
The DEO
, Akane and Nebby
None (8): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Elbirn, Leonshade

Not Voting (9): Nero Cain, Yuri,
beeboy

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:05 am
by Nahdia
Resolution Vote 1.04

Sciences (2):
The DEO
, Akane and Nebby
None (8): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Elbirn, Leonshade

Not Voting (9): Nero Cain, Yuri,
beeboy

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:27 pm
by Nahdia
Resolution Vote 1.05

Sciences (4):
The DEO
, Yuri, Drixx, Fro99er
Arts (1): PeregrineV
None (10): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Leonshade, Akane and Nebby, Maxous,
beeboy

Not Voting (5): Nero Cain, Creature, Julius Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:33 pm
by Nahdia
Resolution Vote 1.06 (Day 1 Final)

Sciences (3): Yuri, Drixx, Fro99er
None (11): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Leonshade, Akane and Nebby, Maxous,
beeboy
The DEO

Not Voting (5): Nero Cain, Creature, Julius Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai

None has passed!
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:38 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.00

Lil Uzi Vert (2): Akane and Nebby, Sondam
Yuri (1):
The DEO

Leonshade (1): Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (17): Fro99er, Nero Cain, Yuri,
beeboy
, Leonshade, Elbirn, Creature, Drixx, Julius Caesar, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, Maxous, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to to lynch.
Lynch deadline is in 7 days, 4 hours, 17 minutes, at which point we will default to no lynch.

Don't forget, if you want to build any of the available wonders, your build request must be submitted via PM before the end of the day!
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:31 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.01

Lil Uzi Vert (2): Akane and Nebby, Sondam
Nero Cain (2): Spiffeh, Creature
Spiffeh (1): Maxous
Yuri (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (14): Fro99er, Nero Cain, Yuri,
beeboy
, Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Lynch deadline is in 7 days, 4 hours, 17 minutes, at which point we will default to no lynch.
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:13 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.02

Leonshade (2): Lil Uzi Vert, Sondam
Maxous (1): Fro99er
Lil Uzi Vert (1): Akane and Nebby
Yuri (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (13): Nero Cain, Yuri,
beeboy
, Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:39 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.03

Maxous (2): Fro99er, Akane and Nebby
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy

Creature (1): Nero Cain
Yuri (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (11): Yuri, Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, Vecna, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:58 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.04

Maxous (3): Fro99er, Akane and Nebby, Vecna
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy

Yuri (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (10): Yuri, Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:57 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.05

Maxous (5): Fro99er, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Creature, Spiffeh
beeboy
(1): ssbm_Kyouko
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy

Yuri (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (9): Yuri, Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:46 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.06

Maxous (4): Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Creature, Spiffeh
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
beeboy
, Yuri
Yuri (1): Fro99er
The DEO
(1): Sondam
beeboy
Sondam (1):
The DEO

Not Voting (8): Leonshade, Elbirn, Drixx, Julius Caesar, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:14 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.07

NoticeMeSenpai (3): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna
Sondam (3):
The DEO
, Elbirn, Creature
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
beeboy
, Yuri
Yuri (1): Fro99er
The DEO
beeboy
Fro99er (1): Leonshade
Maxous (1): Spiffeh

Not Voting (6): Drixx, Julius Caesar, ooba, PeregrineV, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:07 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.08

Yuri (3): Fro99er, Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO

NoticeMeSenpai (2): Vecna, Elbirn
beeboy
(2): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV
Sondam (1): Creature
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy

Akane and Nebby (1): Yuri
The DEO
Maxous (1): Spiffeh

Not Voting (6): Drixx, Julius Caesar, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:54 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.09

beeboy
(4): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Creature
Yuri (3): Fro99er, Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO

Akane and Nebby (2): Yuri, Maxous
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy

The DEO

Not Voting (6): Drixx, Julius Caesar, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:58 pm
by Nahdia
Caesar Wills It replaces Julius Caesar. Still the same heads, just a different name.
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:03 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.10

beeboy
Yuri (4): Fro99er, Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO
, Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby (2): Yuri, Maxous
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
beeboy

The DEO

Not Voting (5): Drixx, Caesar Wills It, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:29 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.11

beeboy
(5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Creature, Fro99er
Yuri (3): Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO
, Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby (3): Yuri, Maxous,
beeboy

The DEO

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:45 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.12

beeboy
(6): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Creature, Fro99er, Vecna
Yuri (3): Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO
, Akane and Nebby
beeboy

NoticeMeSenpai (1): Elbirn
The DEO

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:37 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.13

Yuri (5): Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO
, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Fro99er
beeboy
beeboy

The DEO

(You should really put stuff like this in bold! I almost didn't see it.)
Unless it's an ability that specifically enables you to target a dead player, dead players aren't valid targets for night actions.
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:13 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.14

The DEO
beeboy
beeboy

The DEO
Sondam (1): Drixx

Not Voting (4): Caesar Wills It, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:33 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.15

The DEO
beeboy
Akane and Nebby (4): Yuri, Maxous,
beeboy
, Nero Cain
The DEO

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:16 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.16

The DEO
beeboy
Akane and Nebby (4): Yuri, Maxous,
beeboy
, Nero Cain
The DEO

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:26 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.17

The DEO
Akane and Nebby (5): Yuri, Maxous,
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage
beeboy
The DEO

Not Voting (3): Caesar Wills It, ooba, NoticeMeSenpa

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:43 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.18

The DEO
Akane and Nebby (4): Yuri,
beeboy
beeboy
ssbm_Kyouko (1): Maxous
The DEO

Not Voting (3): Caesar Wills It, ooba, NoticeMeSenpa

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:07 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.19

The DEO
, Vecna, Fro99er, Akane and Nebby
beeboy
beeboy
(3): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Creature
ssbm_Kyouko (2): Maxous, Spiffeh
Vecna (1): Caesar Wills It
The DEO

Not Voting (3): ooba, NoticeMeSenpa, Elbirn

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:11 pm
by Nahdia
In post 1933, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1930, Nahdia wrote:Lynch Vote 1.19

The DEO
beeboy
beeboy
(3): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Creature, Akane and Nebby
The DEO

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:14 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.20

The DEO
beeboy
beeboy
The DEO

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:07 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.21

Yuri (4): Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO
, Fro99er, Akane and Nebby
beeboy
beeboy
Vecna (2): Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai (1): Vecna
The DEO

Not Voting (2): ooba, Elbirn

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:59 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.22

The DEO
, Fro99er, Akane and Nebby, Vecna
beeboy
beeboy
The DEO

Not Voting (2): ooba, Elbirn

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:05 pm
by Nahdia
ooba has been prodded.
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:33 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.23

Yuri (6): Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO
, Fro99er, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh
beeboy
beeboy
Sondam (2): Drixx, Creature
The DEO

Not Voting (3): ooba, Elbirn, NoticeMeSenpai

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:20 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.24

Yuri (6): Lil Uzi Vert,
The DEO
, Fro99er, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh
beeboy
beeboy
The DEO

Not Voting (3): ooba, Elbirn, NoticeMeSenpai

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:27 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.25

Yuri (7): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh,
beeboy
, Fro99er,
The DEO

beeboy
(3): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri
Akane and Nebby (2): Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting (3): ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Sondam

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:43 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.26

Yuri (7): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh,
beeboy
, Fro99er,
The DEO

beeboy
Akane and Nebby (2): Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:59 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.27

Yuri (8): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh,
beeboy
, Fro99er,
The DEO
, Nero Cain
beeboy
Akane and Nebby (1): Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:19 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.28

Yuri (9): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh,
beeboy
, Fro99er,
The DEO
, Nero Cain, Creature
beeboy

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:56 pm
by Nahdia
In post 2707, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 2702, Nahdia wrote:Yuri (8): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh,
beeboy
, Fro99er,
The DEO
, Nero Cain, Creature
@MOD plz don't hurt me but there's 9 people on the wagon not 8 ;~;

-Nebby
bluh bluh bluh fixed
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:05 pm
by Nahdia
Now seeking replacement for ooba.
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:30 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.29

beeboy
, Fro99er,
The DEO
, Nero Cain, Creature
beeboy

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|O|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|O|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|O|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|O|

i win
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:04 pm
by Nahdia
Albert B. Rampage has been prodded.
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:30 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.30

beeboy
, Fro99er,
The DEO
, Nero Cain, Creature
beeboy

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:17 pm
by Nahdia
davesaz replaces ooba!
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:42 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.31

beeboy
, Fro99er,
The DEO
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
beeboy
davesaz (1): Creature
The DEO
(1): Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting (2): davesaz, Sondam

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:40 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.32

beeboy
, Fro99er,
The DEO
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
beeboy
(4): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting (2): davesaz, Sondam

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:29 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.33

Yuri (8): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna,
beeboy
, Fro99er,
The DEO
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
beeboy
(5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh
Creature (1): davesaz

Not Voting (1): Sondam

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:01 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.34

beeboy
(5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Albert B. Rampage, Spiffeh
Yuri (4): Vecna,
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
Caesar Wills It (3): Fro99er, Akane and Nebby,
The DEO

Spiffeh (1): Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (1): Sondam

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:20 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.35

beeboy
(4): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh
Yuri (4): Vecna,
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
Caesar Wills It (4): Fro99er, Akane and Nebby,
The DEO
, Creature
Lil Uzi Vert (2): Albert B. Rampage, Sondam
Spiffeh (1): Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (0):

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:57 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.36

Yuri (5): Vecna,
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Leonshade, Lil Uzi Vert
beeboy
(4): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh
Caesar Wills It (4): Fro99er, Akane and Nebby,
The DEO
, Creature
Lil Uzi Vert (2): Albert B. Rampage, Sondam

Not Voting (0):

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:30 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.37

beeboy
(5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage
beeboy
Caesar Wills It (3): Akane and Nebby,
The DEO
, Creature
Lil Uzi Vert (1): Sondam

Not Voting (1): Fro99er

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:44 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.38

beeboy
(6): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby
beeboy
Caesar Wills It (2):
The DEO
, Creature

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:16 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.39

beeboy
(8): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby, Elbirn, Vecna
Yuri (4):
beeboy
Caesar Wills It (2):
The DEO
, Creature

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:40 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.40

beeboy
(67): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby, Elbirn
Yuri (4):
beeboy
Albert B. Rampage (2): Vecna,
The DEO

Caesar Wills It (1): Creature

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:03 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.41

beeboy
(7): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh Akane and Nebby, Elbirn, Vecna
Vecna (4): Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai, Fro99er, Albert B. Rampage
Yuri (3):
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
Albert B. Rampage (2):
The DEO
, Lil Uzi Vert
Caesar Wills It (1): Creature

Not Voting (0):

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:27 pm
by Nahdia
MISTAKES?? IN MY VOTECOUNTS? NEVER. (im really really sorry the game is moving really fast and im trying to keep them frequent if u notice a vote is in the wrong place just tell me omg in sorry)

Lynch Vote 1.42

Vecna (5): Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai, Fro99er, Albert B. Rampage, Sondam
Albert B. Rampage (5):
The DEO
, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Akane and Nebby, Creature
beeboy
(5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh, Elbirn
Yuri (3):
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Leonshade

Not Voting (0):

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:49 pm
by Nahdia
OK GUYS I GOTTA GO FOR LIKE AN HOUR YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN VOTECOUNTS OR WHATEVER DON'T DIE OR DO I DONT REALLY CARE

Lynch Vote 1.43

Vecna (6): Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai, Fro99er, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby, Yuri
beeboy
(5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Sondam
Albert B. Rampage (4):
The DEO
, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Creature
Yuri (3):
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
Creature (2): davesaz, Maxous

Not Voting (0):

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:37 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.44

Vecna (5): Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage, Akane and Nebby, Yuri
beeboy
(5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Sondam
Albert B. Rampage (4):
The DEO
, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Creature
Yuri (3):
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
Creature (2): davesaz, Maxous

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:34 pm
by Nahdia
how the hell do u screw up formatting that bad like really
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:53 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.45

beeboy
(6): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Sondam, Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage (4): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Creature,
The DEO

Yuri (3):
beeboy
, Nero Cain, Leonshade
Vecna (3): Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai, Yuri
Creature (1): Maxous

Not Voting (3): Akane and Nebby, davesaz, Fro99er

ssbm_Kyouko has been prodded.
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:57 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.46

beeboy
(5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage (5): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Creature,
The DEO
, Leonshade
Vecna (3): Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai, Yuri
Yuri (2):
beeboy
, Nero Cain

Not Voting (3): Akane and Nebby, davesaz, Fro99er

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:36 am
by Nahdia
In post 4181, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're a weak bitch Frogger. That's what I think of you, personally.
this is so totally unnecessary yo : \
In post 4206, Creature wrote:Bah, whatever, I'll wait the VC.
Bluh bluh yeah okay soon. I took a nap!!!
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:38 am
by Nahdia
(thanks creature!!)

Lynch Vote 1.47

Albert B. Rampage (7): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Creature,
The DEO
, Leonshade,
beeboy
, Caesar Wills It
beeboy
(6): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er
Vecna (2): NoticeMeSenpai, Yuri
Yuri (1): Nero Cain

Not Voting (2): Akane and Nebby, davesaz

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:51 am
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.48

beeboy
(8): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Creature, Akane and Nebby
Albert B. Rampage (6): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna,
The DEO
, Leonshade,
beeboy
, Caesar Wills It
Vecna (2): NoticeMeSenpai, Yuri

Not Voting (1): davesaz

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:03 pm
by Nahdia
DRUM ROLL PLEASE
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:06 pm
by Nahdia
hhahahahahahaha jk the votecount is wrong u guys didnt hammer
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:16 pm
by Nahdia
ok.

that's probably a hammer.

i think.

im gonna count JUST TO MAKE SURE.

edit: ok look just throwing this out there this is def a hammer since there are two more votes after what i think is the hammer but this has been a 173 page phase in just over 5 days, with 50 votecounts (1.00 counts!!). so i know there have been some errors and im really sorry, i'll try to be better tomorrow. i'll be reviewing the thread tonight to make sure i didnt make any other mistakes, if you happen to notice anything yourself feel free to let me know. thank u all for ur patience.
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:20 pm
by Nahdia
Lynch Vote 1.49

beeboy
(11): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Leonshade, Drixx, Yuri
Albert B. Rampage (5): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna,
The DEO
beeboy
, Caesar Wills It
Vecna (1): NoticeMeSenpai

Not Voting (1): davesaz

I didn't uncolor us green because that take be forever.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5109 (isolation #899) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by The DEO »

Spoiler: None Resolution VC
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:33 pm
by Nahdia
Resolution Vote 1.06 (Day 1 Final)

Sciences (3): Yuri, Drixx, Fro99er
None (11): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Leonshade, Akane and Nebby, Maxous, beeboy, The DEO

None has passed!

Let's take a look at who was on the wagon.

None (11): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Leonshade, Akane and Nebby, Maxous,
beeboy, The DEO

I townread Maxous and A&N. (I know you aren't there on Maxous yet but trust me he's town along with LeonShade)

This means the scums HAVE to be at the front of the wagon.

LUV, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, ABR, Elbrin, and LeonShade

I hard townread Leonshade

So this means at least two scum in LUV, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, ABR, and Elbrin unless you are assuming that is an almost all town wagon.

We both scumread ABR put him RED

LUV, Vecna, Sondam,
ABR
, Elbrin

I townread Maria R.

So at least one scum probably two in LUV, Vecna, Elbrin, Spiffeh...
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5112 (isolation #900) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by The DEO »

Day End Wagon

beeboy (11): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Leonshade, Drixx, Yuri
Albert B. Rampage (5): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, The DEO, beeboy, Caesar Wills It

Day ending VC apply same standard 2-3 scums on lynch and 2-3 scums off it.

Now let's look at the leading wagons and our prior hypothesis before that 2 of LUV/Vecna/Elbrin/Spiffeh are scum
Elbrin and Spiffeh are on one wagon and LUV and Vecna on the other wagon.

This actually implies something weird as LUV and Vecna and Elbrin and Spiffeh buddy their votes twice on day ending resolutions. Looks like Tinfoil hat of LUV/Vecna/Spiffeh/ABR/Yuri a LOT more likely.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5113 (isolation #901) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by The DEO »

None (11): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Sondam, Spiffeh, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn, Leonshade, Akane and Nebby, Maxous, beeboy, The DEO
beeboy (11): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Leonshade, Drixx, Yuri

Cross compare who is on both wagons:
Spiffeh, ABR, Elbrin, Leonshade, A&N

Cross comparing two wagons of lynches generally nets half the scumteam in comparisons.

....Spiffeh and ABR.

Spiffeh just shoots to the top of my scumreads beyond Vecna...OMG Math scumreads someone more than Vecna someone call the bullshit police. Math is ACTUALLY changing a lynch priority/reads.

It also means if ABR is not scum I want to lynch Elbrin pretty damn hard.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5114 (isolation #902) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5110, Spiffeh wrote:Thank you for demonstrating how useless VCA is
Sorry, I don't even endorse a VCA this early but I'm letting Math do their thing.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5115 (isolation #903) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by The DEO »

Did you even read it?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5117 (isolation #904) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by The DEO »

Spiffeh....Did you even read it?

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5121 (isolation #905) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5116, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5114, The DEO wrote:
Sorry, I don't even endorse a VCA this early but I'm letting Math do their thing.

~Titus
It's cool it's showing everyone else how full of shit they are and terminating any iota of credibility they had remaining.
Hey can you not say stuff like this and just ignore Math if you disagree that bad until you need us? I'm trying to fix bridges with Math to get on the same page and comments like this make it harder.
~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5126 (isolation #906) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by The DEO »

Saying I have no cred doesn't make me wrong. It means I keep trying no matter how painful or til someone explains where I am wrong.

Thing Mafia >> Suggest Andrius and Magna >> Get told I am not good/no cred/etc.

Memory >> Suggest RM or Drealmerz >> Most of the time get shade or AtE.

Like this is a thing. If I have no cred no need to say it. It will reveal itself as no cred.

The fact you are means I have cred.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5131 (isolation #907) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5128, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5067, The DEO wrote:Mainly where he offered to pick up Pyramids and be copped and treestumped and his replace out.

~~Math
Not good enough.
Answer the question why scum would do that without day chat to plan for contingencies.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5140 (isolation #908) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by The DEO »

I'm not sure how much more I can stand of this JaeReed if I lose my third rock this game (Drixx and Frogger being the other two). Can you do something else today, like Caesar? We won In Memory because my town rocks got left alive and didn't turn on each other.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5142 (isolation #909) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by The DEO »

Like I could fight you and create more pages, but I really don't want to, JaeReed.

Oh fuck that noise ABR. Like hell, that's personal and you just want me out for your ego, so you attack Vecnar.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5146 (isolation #910) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5145, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Stop begging Titus, it's unbecoming.
I'm being nice and trying to work with people. I'm hardly begging. You know this. Again, you are STILL trying to make this about me versus you when I try to work with someone else to try and get on the same page. I could tell JaeReed they are wrong and fight with them, but people tend to tune out to that.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5147 (isolation #911) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by The DEO »

Please answer my question why scum would do that ABR or admit that Drixx is probably town. Your vote on Vecna dodges the question.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5148 (isolation #912) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by The DEO »

If anyone ever votes the Drixx spot I expect them to answer that question.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5151 (isolation #913) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5149, Nero Cain wrote:I'm going to listen to the guy with a best town performance scummy.
And posts like this are why I cannot clear you Nero.

You have tried to pit me versus Math and me versus ABR rather than actually wanting town to work together (since I'm supposing you think ABR is town).
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5152 (isolation #914) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5149, Nero Cain wrote:I'm going to listen to the guy with a best town performance scummy.
Prior good performance doesn't indicate current alignment.

Otherwise I'd be scum in every game I'm in as I got vigged in Gistou and fooled the most amount of people.

Seriously you're listening to the guy who invented a strongman that literally couldn't exist to justify why scum shot Frogger? Instead when it points to ABR scum.

~~Math

ABR -- Still waiting on that answer.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5153 (isolation #915) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5150, Albert B. Rampage wrote:No, it's pathetic. You pull your knives out for me and try to lull the others with sweet talk. It's all a ruse to turn the tables on me and get what you want. You can't overwhelm the thread when I'm in the game and you hate it.
Oh please. You're just pissed I won't let you bully everyone into submission. This is why I don't play with you. I pull out knives for you because you don't treat me or anyone else who disagrees with you with a modicum of respect.

That vote on Vecna was personal about you trying to establish control by knocking out everyone who works with me, and its pathetic.

I'm going to go to bed. I'm not too "overwhelming" when I'm asleep.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5155 (isolation #916) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5150, Albert B. Rampage wrote:No, it's pathetic. You pull your knives out for me and try to lull the others with sweet talk. It's all a ruse to turn the tables on me and get what you want. You can't overwhelm the thread when I'm in the game and you hate it.
While I agree with you at points ABR posts like this don't help. Please interact with me. If you're scum then try to get me to lynch a townie. If you're town try to get me to lynch scum.

Please answer my question ABR :(

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5158 (isolation #917) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by The DEO »

Titus is going to bed let's talk JaeReed...Did you get a chance to see my VCA or did it get drowned out?

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5159 (isolation #918) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5154, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You can't beat me with numbers. You can't beat me with heigthened activity. It's over for you. Leave your feelings under the bed tomorrow morning, meet me halfway, and we'll scumhunt.
Ever the politician aren't you. Caesar is meeting you half way, and is the larger wagon.

Lynching my townreads isn't that. Leave your ego under yours if town and realize its ok to follow a scumread I had first.

I actually like Mathblade and I won't vote Vecna for them. No amount of grandstanding from you will.

You wanna work shit out, vote Caesar.

Good night. Happy V Day.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5160 (isolation #919) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5157, Nero Cain wrote:I am pushing my top scumread and their lynch is getting stonewalled and some are outright avoiding giving answers (Spiffy calling her bad town but not explaining why her d1 post about ABR comes from bad town) and most are just falling back on this lazy meta read junk.
Nero I'm telling you right now, you'd need to lynch us before A&N. That's how damn sure I am A&N is town. If you want to talk about it let me know. But like Titus and I agree and it's like pretty plainly obvious to us. There's lots of reasons for it. Is it possible she's scum? Yes I don't have A&N's role PM. But what I do know is that I have a .000000001 % chance of believing she is scum based on certain things in game. Like if A&N is scum they need a scummy type levels.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5161 (isolation #920) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5156, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 5140, The DEO wrote:I'm not sure how much more I can stand of this JaeReed if I lose my third rock this game (Drixx and Frogger being the other two). Can you do something else today, like Caesar? We won In Memory because my town rocks got left alive and didn't turn on each other.

~Titus
I feel like you're just wanting to policy lynch Caesar. It's a lot like the Yuri lynch was looking to be shaping up to be, where it's consensus because people are scum and/or too lazy to scumhunt.

In Memory you actually refused to lynch my scumread because you thought he was town. Vaxkiller. It was only because Math derphammered that we got that. I would have had you as hard scum if it weren't for Math being in that hydra.

I'm pretty sure you've just been buddied up to here. Even you couldn't give me a reason for Vecna being town. Why do you think Vecna is town? I can't see whatever it is you're seeing, and I feel like you're ignoring the cases I present because you don't want to see what it is I'm seeing.

I want to work with you, I really do, but it feels like you only want me to blindly sheep you and that's the kind of behaviour I'm in this hydra to try to get away from in order to improve my game.
Alright, I can give you reasons but why. He's town. Caesar isn't. Caesar is scum obscuring himself. Vecna isn't.

*shrug* Reasons come later if you need em but I need sleep.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5165 (isolation #921) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5163, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5160, The DEO wrote:But what I do know is that I have a .000000001 % chance of believing she is scum based on certain things in game.
Why not tell me about these things.
Because the 99.9999999999% (I didn't count the 9's) is what I focus on.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5171 (isolation #922) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5167, Albert B. Rampage wrote:@Math I didn't like the replace out. And scum don't need to coordinate, they just do what they can to pretend they look town and it was a good position to have. Nothing he cant do as scum.

So you are saying that without talking with his buddies Drixx said "COME COP ME" and since Drixx is one of the best players on MS that he would gambit that wouldn't be followed?

Scum had no RB that night it has been proven.
If town ever got a vig that is scum suicide. Drixx would never do that.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5176 (isolation #923) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by The DEO »

@JaeReed -- Without analysis it's just the vote counts. Like I don't have my reads in mind. I colored beeboy and myself. Then saw the tail end of the list being green. So I worked backwards...Do I townread this person Yes no >> IF yes what follows. If no what follows. Repeat >> If I get into conflict logically one of my reads has to be wrong. If I don't I'm probably right in my reads or have my scumreads as town and townreads as scum. Like I could go around all the conclusions and get various scum teams.

However the fact that the None wagon having me and Beeboy at the end necessarily means it's either an all town wagon or scum are towards the middle/front. Unless you scumread us that's a fact.

I don't know what to tell you. I do VCA start from facts. Then go to most likely. Then you have your answer. KIS.

@Nero -- Please explain why you don't. Because my read isn't meta. You didn't ask why I townread A&N.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5179 (isolation #924) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 576, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 570, Maxous wrote:
In post 565, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 564, Maxous wrote:Random vote on Nero doesn't help
You discrediting the vote and describing it as random is scummy.
The fact that you didn't try to hear him out is scummy.
Everything about this one line is scummy.

-Nebby
Unexplained vote then.
w/e. Semantics.
You know what I mean
DEO's and Maria's votes are unexplained along with Uzi's. Why aren't you scumreading them?
And ya know what, let's play a little game.
No, I don't know what you mean, please explain it to me.

In post 571, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 568, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 567, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not interested in explaining that right now. It's scum hunting time.
Oh look, more evasion.

-Nebby
Yeah I'm evading because me talking about that list is just going to lead us back to setup and mechanic talk.

Talk to me about why you voted None yet calling my reasoning for not wanting to vote Sciences shit. Talk to me about how asking the mod for you 2 to sign your posts with your actually names is scummy or even implies I'm scum reading your slot. Talk to me about how a meta read has no depth.
You assigned certain people to that list for a reason and I want to know why you want those certain people having those certain wonders.

I voted None because both me and Akane agree with Vecna's points, and we want to start pushing our scumreads.
That's gutpings.
The problem with Meta is that you're using it as an excuse to give a shallow read.
In post 572, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 569, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also town!Uzi townhunts.
Scum!Uzi (as seen in Large Normal 200) scumhunts.

That one line is also LAMIST as fuck along with it goes along the lines of "Hey, let's look like I'm doing something" and "Hey, let's saying I'm going to be doing things but not do things."

-Nebby
I've been town hunting. When I'm saying probably not scum I usually mean null or town.
YOU JUST SAID LET'S START SCUMHUNTING!

-Nebby
Nebby's push here is really freaking townie. Whether LUV and Maxous are town are scum is irrelevant here.

Nebby head is factual and direct and has a strong opinion straight out of the gate when most of the thread is lurktastic and just barely limping in.

Nebby has had way too many opinions and poked way too many people in a similar manner to be scum. She's like advertised everything she is doing in a clear direct manner. I don't always agree with her, but I can clearly tell she has town's best interests at heart.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5181 (isolation #925) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by The DEO »

Yes they can be. But eventually scum devolve. They can't keep that up. Eventually it falls apart. Unless they have a plan from the first kill to the last mislynch they generally can't keep up the narrative.
It's about how the pushes are.

I think you are wrong on nearly all your scumreads Nero, but I townread you. It's because of what you are doing and what you are saying and "how you are pushing". It indicates a genuine belief and "I don't give a fuck if people like me I'm going to demonstrate my case." It doesn't mean arrogance you're right. It means arrogance your case has merit. Scum have to care about the "likable" part.

I fully believe you think A&N is scum. I just also fully believe you are wrong.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5183 (isolation #926) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5182, Nero Cain wrote:I'd also add that their attack on Max is basically a chainsaw defense of Spif. I don't think that Max not like a unexplained vote is scummy and Ali painting it as such actually is scummy. + the line "The fact that you didn't try to hear him out is scummy." is actually really bad. Like he was no where near getting lynched so why would a presumably townNebby care about how Max felt?
That's actually one of the better lines. It shows a lack of scumhunting. To not read what someone is typing is bad.
You care because you want your reads to be right.

It doesn't matter the position of the wagon. It matters the alignment of the person.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5185 (isolation #927) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by The DEO »

It's the fact it was called "random" without reason that is the problem. That's what A&N attacked. Like I don't get what you're asking about. Can you try again in a different way? I don't see the issue.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5190 (isolation #928) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5187, Nero Cain wrote:So Max had opinions on what Spiff said. That's not ignoring what he said. That's straight up scum posting getting in the middle of argument.
Spiff isn't in that quote at all. What are you talking about?

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5193 (isolation #929) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5191, Nero Cain wrote:your chain link is basically A+N fussing at Max over Max Spiff vote. your quoted 526 isn't even the whole post. Why?
Because the point is the tone and how she hunts over many many posts.

Oh and JaeReed is town too.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5196 (isolation #930) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5188, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:@Math hmm ok. I like to look for [REDACTED] with mine. I feel like you already know one of the techniques I use which so far seems really reliable for me but comes in after at least two lynches.

I'll re-ISO Spiffeh for you, as I really don't want to just brush you off, but from what I remember he just seemed town to me. I just really don't want to do it right now, so it'll have to be tonight or tomorrow depending on how I feel later.
Honestly I can't think of it atm. I feel really discouraged and well. Like if I post a word of what I think some random person goes "It's Math" Despite the fact I have actually a deceent to average record. I'm just swingy.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5197 (isolation #931) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5194, Nero Cain wrote:ok, that was early d1. What do you think of her current posting?
Town as fuck...Otherwise I wouldn't be townreading her lol.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5200 (isolation #932) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5058, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 5055, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Brian Skies
Like this one. It is a pic so what? It is short direct to the point.
Takes a clear stance on a random vote hopped in and it is on a slot that is obv Town.

Like that is good scum hunting 101 make people explain.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5201 (isolation #933) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by The DEO »

When I have the exact same reaction to the post in the exact same amount of time...It's probably because we share an alignment. (And hint I'm town)

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5204 (isolation #934) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by The DEO »

JaeReed do you have further questions or can I go to bed? I kinda wanna stay up later for you since no one is normally on when you are. Then other people can see you game solve.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5208 (isolation #935) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 5205, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, I'm just not going to agree. Maybe I'm right. Maybe everyone telling me I'm wrong means I'm wrong . I just don't feel like he's real townie. I feel like him blaming ABR for EOD was p sad. Calling me confbias but scum doesn't go together.

I'm also a little bit confused but that post of his with the cookie monster picture that you are calling so fucking town.

Your original reaction was that he was "lynch shopping". Why would town do that?
I also blame ABR for EOD and so there for I am sad. Sad townies unite to lynch scums.

Scum lynch shop.

I like don't see what you are talking about with Maxous and A&N those are two different worlds of posts.

I am sleepy JaeReed isn't on.

If you think Spiffeh is scum push Spiffeh if Spiffeh flips scum we lynch Yuri if Yuri flips scum we lynch ABR.

That is my ideal world.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5270 (isolation #936) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:06 am

Post by The DEO »

Math is letting me claim. She doesn't quite get this. We have a plan. We die tonight unless scum have a doctor. Every vig shot option presented one of us townreads and we cannot get the vig to shoot ABR (and I am not sure he's scum rather than just Anti-Titus).

Our hydra has zero chance of reconciling with ABR playing Math's emotions like he is. I am sure Math has another reason for this, but it's irrelevant. We die in order to leave the rest of you in a better state for solving the game.

If a town was getting vigged anyway, might as well clear up some issues regarding the gamestate and remove a conflicting voice. We have our target in mind and are not taking submissions.

Now, normally I would take submissions, but the town is too fractured to expect a scum bus. The possibility of a flip beyond their control may fracture the scumteam.

Caesar or ABR. Git her done.

~Titus
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5271 (isolation #937) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:08 am

Post by The DEO »

To be clear, we are Stonehenge. We drafted it to work with Drixx.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5273 (isolation #938) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:13 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5272, Creature wrote:Looks fair, if scum wants to get rid of you, they'll have to risk a cop guilty.
We are never getting shot by scum with one of our heads being totally wrong about the game and not reaching a compromise (we just disagree which head is wrong).

We are fractured along the same lines as town. We must be vigged tonight. No one picked up my hints, so we have to be direct.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5274 (isolation #939) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:24 am

Post by The DEO »

ABR please.

Caesar is a townread.

And Creature to answer your question Spiffeh and LUV.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5275 (isolation #940) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:25 am

Post by The DEO »

And I disagree about the bus.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5279 (isolation #941) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:29 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5277, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: Caesar

DEO, you could have just... not claimed Stonehenge.
We have to.

Sodham hearing we want to die in place of LUV for instance does nothing with Math's head wanting a LUV scumread, and that's assuming they are town.

ABR, you want to do the honors and shoot me?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5284 (isolation #942) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:33 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5281, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5279, The DEO wrote:ABR, you want to do the honors and shoot me?
I don't vig townreads.
Yeah, you've lynched me before. You don't want this gamestate resolved. Just vig us.

I am literally asking you to silence us. All you have to do is do it. You think I am antitown and suck anyway, so what's your problem? Want a punching bag?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5286 (isolation #943) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:34 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5283, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Accept that I'm town. Let Mathblade scumhunt. Play like Mastin does, as an advisor who keeps her peace in the thread. Then we can get on with this game.
No, because I didn't join to play advisor. I did not join to be told to sit down and shut up.

You'd vig me if you really thought I was wrong. Just shoot me, then you can wreck the town anyway.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5289 (isolation #944) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:39 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5288, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5284, The DEO wrote:
I don't vig townreads.
Yeah, you've lynched me before. You don't want this gamestate resolved. Just vig us.

I am literally asking you to silence us. All you have to do is do it. You think I am antitown and suck anyway, so what's your problem? Want a punching bag?
I told you what I want. Your slot is obvtown and Mathblade is a good player. Not only good but influential and can bring together a coallition. You don't have that ability because you're too volatile and stubborn.
There already is a coalition. You see the votes in Caesar and you. That's my townblock.

Your resolution against doing whatever I need is that I suck and should listen to Math.

Why don't you work with me and shoot us? You need someone to feel better than and you're playing to Math's pride rather than helping them see they need to work with town blocks even if they did not pick them.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5292 (isolation #945) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:43 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5290, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Wrong. I always try to win, it isn't personal.
Oh this is personal if you are town. Our hydra is the most dissonant thing in the thread. We have the most posts. We are stopping others from hunting with our sheer volume. Your abusive nature and needing to be shown right is not keeping the posts down either.

With you yelling, I am right constantly, never reassessing and emotionally manipulating my hydra head, we will never get in sync. They know you are doing it too, which is why they let me claim. They just don't think you're abusive.

Help others solve the game. Vig us.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5294 (isolation #946) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:45 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5288, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5284, The DEO wrote:
I don't vig townreads.

I told you what I want. Your slot is obvtown and Mathblade is a good player. Not only good but influential and can bring together a coallition. You don't have that ability because you're too volatile and stubborn.
Honestly I scumread pretty much all the active players.

I can't even get Titus to keep the vote on you because "town" has decided Caesar.

I scumread you and any time I pressure anyone I am told I am not allowed to.

~~Math

At this point I am going to not post and let people talk with Titus.

We are Stonehenge. Meh :/
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5295 (isolation #947) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:47 am

Post by The DEO »

The thing I admit is Icould be wrong on you ABR.
But I can't hunt :/

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5297 (isolation #948) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:47 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5293, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You've lost your marbles, Titus, I'm going to leave you be for a week until you regain your composure.
Translation: I am going to lurk and figure out how I can be top honco and pray that no one vigs us.

Think of someone other than yourself.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5298 (isolation #949) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:48 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5296, Albert B. Rampage wrote:And for the sake of this town we both better start building some trust between us because we're both town.
No. It isn't. It's just proving, yet again it's all about you rather than what anyone else needs or you are scum.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5302 (isolation #950) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:51 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5299, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We are both too controversial to NK so we will be back here day 3, day 4, etc.

We have to build trust.

You have a week to put your emotions away.
Which is why we must be vigged.

You are playing to people's emotions by claiming I have to "put my emotions away". I thought about this for days before approaching Math. The game needs our death.

Painting me as unreasonable/emotional rather than considering others is a dick move ABR.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5303 (isolation #951) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:55 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5300, Spiffeh wrote:DEO honestly just needs to stop posting.

Nothing either head is doing is helpful right now. Titus keeps arguing with ABR and is now proposing a ridiculous plan, Mathblade has a set scum team in their mind and constructs a narrative based on those assumptions when it should be the other way around.

Stop acknowledging them, they're not "leading" town, they don't decide anything.
How am I supposed to hunt or play if I can't post?

Like :/

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5305 (isolation #952) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:55 am

Post by The DEO »

Nothing either head is doing is helpful right now. Titus keeps arguing with ABR and is now proposing a ridiculous plan, Mathblade has a set scum team in their mind and constructs a narrative based on those assumptions when it should be the other way around.

Stop acknowledging them, they're not "leading" town, they don't decide anything.
This dissonance isn't going anywhere. No amount of silence is getting me to compromise with someone who thinks they solved the game.

It's not a ridiculous plan to help others scumhunt, it prevents scum from winning vig in priority and shooting two obvious towns and on Day 4, we'll get a strong voice to listen to.

The only downside is I die, and I always say no one town is more important than any other. I am owning it.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5306 (isolation #953) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:56 am

Post by The DEO »

When my scumread says not to post and not hunt do you think that is what I would do?

And for the millionth time that isn't what I am doing :/

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5309 (isolation #954) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:59 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5305, The DEO wrote:

This dissonance isn't going anywhere. No amount of silence is getting me to compromise with someone who thinks they solved the game.

It's not a ridiculous plan to help others scumhunt, it prevents scum from winning vig in priority and shooting two obvious towns and on Day 4, we'll get a strong voice to listen to.

The only downside is I die, and I always say no one town is more important than any other. I am owning it.
For the millionth time I have never asked for silence.

I don't think I have solved it.

I just never vote outside my top X scumreads.

Where X is likely scums remaining.
~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5311 (isolation #955) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:00 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5307, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5302, The DEO wrote:
In post 5299, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We are both too controversial to NK so we will be back here day 3, day 4, etc.

We have to build trust.

You have a week to put your emotions away.
Which is why we must be vigged.

You are playing to people's emotions by claiming I have to "put my emotions away". I thought about this for days before approaching Math. The game needs our death.

Painting me as unreasonable/emotional rather than considering others is a dick move ABR.
You're like a spoiled child threatening suicide and you need a timeout. This is the last post I will write to you until you think long and hard about what's good for this town. Not for what ends your "suffering". It's a game, try to enjoy yourself.
Yeah, comparing me to a spoiled child and belittling me is an excellent way to get me to reconsider my beliefs ABR.

You always have to be better than me. You've been grandstanding and emotionally abusive the whole time. Plus, you now diminish real people with real issues.

Kill me. If you refuse, I would pray Nero would.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5312 (isolation #956) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:02 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5308, davesaz wrote:
In post 5287, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5199, davesaz wrote:I could be a nice guy and point Spiffeh to a place where I had trouble reading him. I am indeed being honest here that I have no confidence in that read at this point. But it's late...
Can you do this now please?
It's a challenge to find a game we're both in. But if you look here you'll see that I didn't think I could read you back then either.
Musical mafia
Do you have one where I was certain of my read in the first couple days?

Pedit: there is more than one way to deal with toxicity between a pair of players in a game. If you have to weigh the fun of 1 or 2 people against the fun of 20+, strong action may be required to protect the 20+.
Someone gets it.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5321 (isolation #957) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:27 am

Post by The DEO »

Try arguing itfor three hours with Titus Vecna.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5323 (isolation #958) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:29 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5315, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 3260, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3257, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 3253, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Scum will night kill me because they will never be able to get me lynched and I had soft a PR a while back.
Why are you saying you softed?.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

WHO SOFTS IN THIS GAME
Called a shit post.

~~Math

LUV does them as either alignment. I scumread them but this reason is bad.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5325 (isolation #959) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:32 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5324, davesaz wrote:
In post 5312, The DEO wrote:
In post 5308, davesaz wrote: Pedit: there is more than one way to deal with toxicity between a pair of players in a game. If you have to weigh the fun of 1 or 2 people against the fun of 20+, strong action may be required to protect the 20+.
Someone gets it.
I'm thinking more along the lines of a way to remove the toxicity without removing the slot. With or without consent.
I cannot get ABR force replaced or Math removed from hydra.

This is the sole option.

@Vecna, Pyramids should not claim.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5328 (isolation #960) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:38 am

Post by The DEO »

Titus thought she knew who they were.

Obviously she is mistaken.

I agree with you Pyramids should claim.

Which is odd because I SR you.
~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5329 (isolation #961) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:39 am

Post by The DEO »

ObvPramid is obvious.

There is one person who I have faith their flip rallies town.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5331 (isolation #962) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:42 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5330, Vecna wrote:How about you just stop your weaksauce stuff, and we LYNCH ABR instead of Ceasar.

Really there is plenty of people willing to.

We can deal with your hydra dissonance like NP.

Noone is complaining about it, noone at all - except for 1 person that is feeding into it. And he is easily removed.
I wish that were true.

I said Caesar or ABR. Caesar not ABR was the choice.

Lots of ppl complain about game size. Look at overview of posts
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5334 (isolation #963) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:43 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5330, Vecna wrote:How about you just stop your weaksauce stuff, and we LYNCH ABR instead of Ceasar.

Really there is plenty of people willing to.

We can deal with your hydra dissonance like NP.

Noone is complaining about it, noone at all - except for 1 person that is feeding into it. And he is easily removed.
Please ...:Just say if you are the Pyramids or not Vecna. Me telling her you are claiming not Pyramids is not working.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5336 (isolation #964) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:45 am

Post by The DEO »

I would change the vote but Titus would change it back but I am there in spirit. I will let you bus.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5338 (isolation #965) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:46 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5335, Vecna wrote:I do not have the pyramids. Not going anywhere else with my claim
Thank you.

~~Math

I am just blah ATM.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5340 (isolation #966) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:47 am

Post by The DEO »

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5341 (isolation #967) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:48 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5339, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5131, The DEO wrote:
In post 5128, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5067, The DEO wrote:Mainly where he offered to pick up Pyramids and be copped and treestumped and his replace out.

~~Math
The claim was made D1. Wonders get built EoD per first post.

They would have had no way to communicate during D1 which is my point.

~~Math

It was why we took Stonehenge in the first place.
Not good enough.
Answer the question why scum would do that without day chat to plan for contingencies.

~~Math
I don't get this question. Daychat was available as a wonder day1.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5344 (isolation #968) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:49 am

Post by The DEO »

Fuck my phone answer is in the middle of the post PV.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5345 (isolation #969) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:52 am

Post by The DEO »

If you are Pyramids and don't out it is a scumclaim.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5347 (isolation #970) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:57 am

Post by The DEO »

PV were you able to find my answer?

Assuming you are not Pyramids?

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5351 (isolation #971) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:12 am

Post by The DEO »

No.

We target Pyramids.
Lynch ABR.

We need to know if treestump is town or not.

Titus claim was stupid and I should have fought more and didn't because I was exhausted.

Please let me fix it.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5354 (isolation #972) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:14 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5352, Creature wrote:Should we make The Pyramids claim (and assume that if it doesn't claim it's scum)?
Absofucking lutely at this point.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5355 (isolation #973) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:17 am

Post by The DEO »

Titus claiming believing Vecna pyramids screwed it.
I just can't disagree with her *sigh*
I am not allowed to hunt ABR because he is scum manipulating me.
Now I am not allowed to vote him because she Town reads him
Which I just want to get there.
Not be a constant steeple.

Pyramids claim.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5357 (isolation #974) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:19 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5356, Maxous wrote:Treestump will be auto-lynched eventually anyway, so I don't give a shit.
People were told to leave it to Drixx for a reason, obviously somebody didn't.

ABR's alignment is FAR more useful here.
If he is town, I don't want him lynched and let the rest of the spam posters run riot.
There are no spam posters.
We are all playing the game.
While I disagree with Titus she isn't a scum poster.

While ABR is a widely held scumread there is no reason to Stonehenge him.

We Stonehenge Pyramids.

Treestump has to be known.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5358 (isolation #975) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:20 am

Post by The DEO »

Spam *
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5359 (isolation #976) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:21 am

Post by The DEO »

I am much more concerned about who took Pyramids from Drixx.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5365 (isolation #977) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:31 am

Post by The DEO »

Scum would have to have shot themselves after getting Pyramids if it was Drixx.

Anyone who got Stonehenge was going to be on Drixx.

Wonders get built end of D1.

Daychat wouldn't exist til today.

As scum Drixx would commit to killing himself the first day regardless of what happened in thread to avoid the cop.
but he would still be copped from Stonehenge.

Drixx just doesn't make that play. It is scum suicide.

@A&N -- You the pyramids? Kinda doubt it but still gotta ask.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5366 (isolation #978) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:32 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5364, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5348, Maxous wrote:Honestly I'm fine with the plan.
DEO targets ABR with the Stonehenge, someone vigs DEO and that'll honestly solve a lot of problems going on here.
Fuck this shit
World ending Spiffeh and I agree.

~~Math

Pyramids claim now.

Maxous /Spiffeh are you Pyramids?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5376 (isolation #979) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:44 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5375, Creature wrote:Still think that, if we lynch someone and it's a treestump, we treat him/her as scum.
Unless it is Town.

Pyramids lets us confirm that.

Titus thought she knew who Pyramids was and that I would never reconcile with her and so she suggested we die.
She didn't want to subout and all I was saying is we need time.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5377 (isolation #980) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:45 am

Post by The DEO »

Pyramids entire point is to die.

They should have 0 problem being checked.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5378 (isolation #981) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:46 am

Post by The DEO »

Drixx may have really wanted it and didn't get it.
Titus and Drixx may have not listened to people.
So what?

They were both obvTown for doing it and we need to find the person who stopped them.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5386 (isolation #982) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:50 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5381, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 277, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:All of these Wonders just suck to be honest. Modern Era should give us better ones.
In post 385, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My other two scum games on my wiki are more indicative of how I play scum.

@A&N: These Wonders suck. Wait for the Modern Era!
In post 391, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@A&N: Trust me, it has something better! I can't say anymore since I'll probably get modkilled.
In post 514, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Every era will probably have better Wonders then this one.
In post 539, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Modern Era will probably bring more complex and unique roles that could potentially help with alignment sorting.
Stuff like thismakes it seem like Lil Uzi knew better wonders were coming. Part of that as supposition makes sense. Statment of it as fact does not.

But, I did not want to lynch him day1 because I felt that if he were scum and knew the next days wonders, he wouldn't discourage town from buying them, what with better ones coming.

Mod's answer did not confirm that all players were vanilla, because if so, the most efficient answer would be "Yes".

But, since it is now day2, I want to delve more into this.
Yay someone else sees LUV possible scum based on beginning of day posting.
He IMHO is trying to make sure everyone piles on a given era.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5390 (isolation #983) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:51 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5356, Maxous wrote:Treestump will be auto-lynched eventually anyway, so I don't give a shit.
People were told to leave it to Drixx for a reason, obviously somebody didn't.

ABR's alignment is FAR more useful here.
If he is town, I don't want him lynched and let the rest of the spam posters run riot.
Pyramids is scum. Like Titus and Drixx rule this town. The only townie that would take it is Vecna.

ABR needs to be removed at this point. All he is doing is pitting Math and I against each other. Yet, that will never happen with Math being here nearly convincing me ABR is town pushing him for memory lapses and crap.

With those two undermining me, I cannot function. I cannot call out PV, Caesar and SSM coasting.

Yet, I am not entitled to an ABR lynch no more than he is entitled to lynch Vecna.

I asked the thread what they needed. They picked Caesar. Our hydra will not get in sync as long as ABR is alive.

Town needs to unify around someone or lynch a scum voice.

Us dying accomplishes that.

If I thought there was any other way, I would have proposed it to Math but the thread would not policy/scum lynch ABR. They aren't asking Math to leave and yet complaining about the toxic effects of the three of us in the game. ABR will never agree with my read because it is me.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5394 (isolation #984) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:52 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5383, Spiffeh wrote:Anyone furthering DEO's ridiculous agenda without question is probably scum

Like Maxous
We don't "have authority".

I am not controlling or manipulating.

I am just saying Pyramids claims today and gets scumchecked by us if we ever die. If they don't they are scum.

The entire purpose of that slot is to die.

Are you Pyramids Spiffeh?

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5402 (isolation #985) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:56 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5395, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5385, Akane and Nebby wrote:Spif who does have authority to you?
Also PV where you at with reads?
-Nebby
Not one singular player

Grouping up players that town read each other and deciding together is fine

Being a controlling overlord and saying things like "this is what town wants so this is the lynch for today" is not ok.
I am not doing that Spiffeh Titus is.

All I am doing is stating my opinion and it seems logical.

Explain how Pyramids not claiming is protown?

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5405 (isolation #986) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:57 am

Post by The DEO »

You haven't explained it once.

~~Math

Leonshade is asking you too.

Vecna sees Pyramids should claim.
I am guessing A&N sees it from answering the question.

Like I don't see anyone saying why Pyramids shouldn't claim.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5408 (isolation #987) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:59 am

Post by The DEO »

Much rather ABR. But if I have to do the others Elbrin and Kyuoko although the latter feels like policy.

Creature are you the pyramids?
Leonshade?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5411 (isolation #988) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:00 am

Post by The DEO »

PV you Pyramids?

PV I could hug you. You has my reads and I am not entirely mad.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5415 (isolation #989) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:02 am

Post by The DEO »

I have a post by post breakdown of LUV in my PT where I think he throws more shade than ever.
Part of that is wonders.
(First 11 pages only)

Mainly was trying to see if none push was AI.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5417 (isolation #990) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:03 am

Post by The DEO »

Guess what...

Stonehenge doesn't kill the treestump!!

It only cops them!!

So scum have to waste a kill on the IC treestump or we get a scum lynch.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5419 (isolation #991) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:04 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5412, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5408, The DEO wrote:Much rather ABR. But if I have to do the others Elbrin and Kyuoko although the latter feels like policy.

Creature are you the pyramids?
Leonshade?
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
See, we are not possible to get in sync Creature.

Just lynch Caesar and vig us please.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5423 (isolation #992) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:08 am

Post by The DEO »

ABR /PV Are you Pyramids?

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5427 (isolation #993) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:09 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5422, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5417, The DEO wrote:Guess what...

Stonehenge doesn't kill the treestump!!

It only cops them!!

So scum have to waste a kill on the IC treestump or we get a scum lynch.

~~Math
If scum know who treestump is they KNOW to kill elsewhere and hit something/someone more valuable.

THE WHOLE POINT OF TREESTUMP IS TO DRAW A SCUM KILL AND MAKE IT USELESS

YOU DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING READ WHAT I SAID
I did. I disagree and so does the rest of Town.

Pyramids claims.

Janitored scum is too damn risky.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5431 (isolation #994) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:11 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5426, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5423, The DEO wrote:ABR /PV Are you Pyramids?

~~Math
Never fucking join a game with me again
Because I scumread you.

The last person who did this shit with AtE of how "complicated" it was was scum.
Please stop saying I am doing "something" wrong.

If scum don't kill the IC treestump then it has literally the same effect conf town.
And we don't have to worry about scum treestump.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5434 (isolation #995) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:12 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5428, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5411, The DEO wrote:PV you Pyramids?

PV I could hug you. You has my reads and I am not entirely mad.

~~Math
No, i'm the doctor and I protected Spiffeh, becasue he bleeds green.

What are your thoughts on the content I posted in ?
Awesome then ABR is scum or you are and you "bleed green" to me.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5448 (isolation #996) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:16 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5437, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5423, The DEO wrote:ABR /PV Are you Pyramids?

~~Math
I neighborized ABR last night. He said he's not scum. I think he is telling the truth.
I don't believe you.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5450 (isolation #997) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:17 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5449, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 5441, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5425, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Math for the last time, I'm town.

And can we stop speculating about the Wonders?
Actually, is meant mostly for you. You were very talkative about them yesterday.
Yes but I didn't claim like you and The DEO just did. I just stressed why they suck and why we should wait.
PV is trolling pretty damn sure of it.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5454 (isolation #998) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:20 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5451, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5435, Leonshade wrote:Is that a real claim PV?
No, I took Zeus and the moment I'm shot, DEO is out of here with me.

(Sorry Math, Titus, but you are very much pulling people's focus.)
That is fine.

Now all we need is Pyramids to claim so we have use of Stonehenge.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5458 (isolation #999) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:21 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5457, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Stop claiming
Gee all my scumreads say stop claiming.

When the only thing that should is Pyramids.

~~Math

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”