Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Ramcius »

i had so much laugh reading first half, i came from ToS too, and actually it was James, who pointed me here, i was looking forward have some games with him there, but he got banned before i got my chance (well, i don't consider newbie game, where i got shot N1 :D), so i know his meta, and yes, he always claim at start of game, and after change claim like 2 times same day (or D2, if D1 is short), also, i call bs him telling he always fakeclaim scum, when he's scum, in that 1 game we had, he claimed VT and said massclaim is good idea, later claimed vig, when got heat (and that was final nail in his SK coffin for D2 lynch, since he failed prove vig N1), anyway, TL;DR James3 claims is NAI, he can claim real role, he can claim anything too, and it's no surprise for him to change his claim several times

also, he's smart, and arrogant for that matter :D

Sly and Tywin i see as TvT for now, really don't like Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful), Skelda (very defensive and non productive at all), Wifam (tried to shadetrow Tywim, got defensive, when called out)

Didn't liked Comm claim, and i agree with opinion he can be scum rolecop, it's easy to fake to look town
In post 354, Land of Xanth wrote:Also Dam Ramcius, I didn't know you were so old
-Ali
don't believe everything you see, i'm 200 years old actually :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 364, Land of Xanth wrote:Ram, explain your townread on Sly please.

-G
scum have no reason go after James, it's obv fake claim, and even if it's not, what chances he will be useful? Especially when attract so much attention already, so less attention on scum team, add to it your and others pointing out going after cop claims is pretty much death sentence, so why scum would do it?

As for fight with Tywin, they both really aggressive, going to each other throats, it's looks more like try push each other than defend self, which would indicate TvS, if Sly would be more defensive
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 367, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 365, Ramcius wrote:

-G
scum have no reason go after James, it's obv fake claim, and even if it's not, what chances he will be useful? Especially when attract so much attention already, so less attention on scum team, add to it your and others pointing out going after cop claims is pretty much death sentence, so why scum would do it?

As for fight with Tywin, they both really aggressive, going to each other throats, it's looks more like try push each other than defend self, which would indicate TvS, if Sly would be more defensive
Your excuse to townread Sly is bullshit.

I posted a primo example of scum attempting to push a d1 claimed investigative - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69704 (groupscum and soloscum pushed cop after claiming on d1)

So you can take that "scum won't do it" bullshit and shove it.
so, you say Sly is so reckless scum to push 1-shot cop AFTER you posted that? I don't think Sly is so reckless or stupid scum to go after very likely fake 1-shot cop, and does that is all your case against Sly?

Also, if i try push Comm, does that will put me on your SR list?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 369, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 368, Ramcius wrote:

-G

I posted a primo example of scum attempting to push a d1 claimed investigative - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69704 (groupscum and soloscum pushed cop after claiming on d1)

so, you say Sly is so reckless scum to push 1-shot cop AFTER you posted that? I don't think Sly is so reckless or stupid scum to go after very likely fake 1-shot cop, and does that is all your case against Sly?

You're damned right, because I don't make WIFOM defenses for Scum.

-G
and how you know who is scum now?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 372, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 371, -Grey- wrote:
In post 370, Ramcius wrote:
In post 369, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 368, Ramcius wrote:

-G

You're damned right, because I don't make WIFOM defenses for Scum.

-G
and how you know who is scum now?
Because we're scum bussing our team, obviously.
indeed, sarcasm is best answer, when have nothing else to say
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 374, Land of Xanth wrote:You know the old saying... ask a stupid question...

-G
then don't ask stupid questions i suppose
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

So, Grey, you can put me on your SR list

Comm claim have no town motivation at all, he claimed to CC James early D1? That's stupid reason, but when he claimed, he will get protective roles on him (he already asked), so other people are not protected and can be killed easily

Role cop can be easily scum and pretend town without any trouble, so i can't townread him for claiming such role

He demanded James to tell if he had modifiers attached to his role - to evaluate if James is just probably useless 1-shot cop or he's more dangerous and should be dealt with
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 377, CommKnight wrote:
In post 376, Ramcius wrote:So, Grey, you can put me on your SR list

Comm claim have no town motivation at all, he claimed to CC James early D1? That's stupid reason, but when he claimed, he will get protective roles on him (he already asked), so other people are not protected and can be killed easily

Role cop can be easily scum and pretend town without any trouble, so i can't townread him for claiming such role

He demanded James to tell if he had modifiers attached to his role - to evaluate if James is just probably useless 1-shot cop or he's more dangerous and should be dealt with
Let's review your theory shall we?

You believe a 1-shot cop claim but not a non-consecutive role cop claim. So you believe the town has
one-shot
check over being able to check every other night.

I'm really not sure if he's just a bad scum buddy or a town really grasping at straws.

Skelda is active now which I was looking for to get out of him, but this logic from Ramcius.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ramcius

I honestly don't know if James is mafia, but his claim makes zero sense and I've agreed with Tywin to let him live today and scum hunt for the rest of them. Whelp, it's time to look at Ramcius here.
reading is virtue, too bad not everyone is gifted that...

I'm not going believe any James claim, yes, there is chance he says true, but it's more than not he fakeclaiming, but your claim was out of place, and instead of trying show why you town, you get defensive and OMGUS
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 379, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 363, Ramcius wrote:Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful)
Ongoing games don't exist.
With that said, why do you not like Pep.
We don't like Pep cuz he picked at the claim but doesn't want to lynch James so that just seems wierd to me
-Ali
He ignored James saying that he's D1 strategy was unconventional even in ToS fm (that shows he didn't read tread carefully) and was going on and on about non fm ToS strategies, only person he talked was James, and little bit of Comm, i didn't liked his speculation on setup, so easily put Comm on town side and put huge SR on James, atm i see him as a bad town, not so much reasons to SR, but still i don't like his play

If you wonder why he don't want lynch James, it's your hydra buddy playing Cerberus on everyone who try say a word about lynching cop claim :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 385, Vifam wrote:Ram vs Comm looks like town v town
why Comm is town?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 387, Vifam wrote:I highly doubt he'd claim like that if he was scum in that situation, he did it specifically because he thought he had a CC on James and scum wouldn't cc here
so, you saying newb (dumb) town? and how about OMGUS me for giving arguments why he looks scum instead trying explain his actions?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 389, Vifam wrote:Yeah I just don't see that move coming from scum, unless they're both scum and faked it all which would be pretty cool tbh
what move? who are they both?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 391, Vifam wrote:The cc itself, I only see it coming from scum if they're both scum and made it up as a way to clear each other
yet you didn't answered, what town motivation to OMGUS me for giving arguments on SR Comm?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 393, Vifam wrote:Idk that's between you guys lol but I just don't see any reason to think he's scum with the way things went down today
So, can you convince me Comm is town?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 396, Vifam wrote:Do you really think he'd cc as scum? He's got nothing to gain from that, unless it's something more elaborate than I think Im pretty sure he's town here.
Well, he asked protective roles on him and not on James, he got no lynch policy for cop claim, he got towncred, and it's claim that really easy to fake, if you mafia rolecop, add to it him pushing James to tell modifiers (if any) to his 1-shot cop role and OMGUS me, he's null at best
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 399, CommKnight wrote:
In post 397, Ramcius wrote:
In post 396, Vifam wrote:Do you really think he'd cc as scum? He's got nothing to gain from that, unless it's something more elaborate than I think Im pretty sure he's town here.
Well, he asked protective roles on him and not on James, he got no lynch policy for cop claim, he got towncred, and it's claim that really easy to fake, if you mafia rolecop, add to it him pushing James to tell modifiers (if any) to his 1-shot cop role and OMGUS me, he's null at best
Streeeeeeee----eeeetch. Dear Watson chap, I don't think that theory has anymore flexibility to stretch any further!

He claimed 1-shot cop. Without modifications I find it very hard to believe. The part you have a problem with I was pushing for his head until the rest came to consensus for me to look elsewhere today. Which I successfully analyzed and got Skeldirina out and about. Now I'm just calling you on poor logic. I'm not even sure your meta but I don't think you're as crazy as I am to make such crazy theories.

To me, you're scum trying to cast doubt on me so you can kill a rolecop in the night. But you're doing a piss poor job of doing so. You haven't budged a single person.

Why are you so aggro at me? You tell me to read yet you're basically trying to say James is town and I'm scum. Yet you're not curious as to if there's anything special about that 1-shot as Town?
How i should explain you that i don't believe any James claim, 1-shot cop or any else he comes with, therefore James is big null to me. And what it would give me to know if there more to this 1-shot cop, if it's true? As a town nothing, as a scum 1-shot cop isn't very dangerous, but if there are modifiers, it might be, so i would want kill him then, while 1-shot cop might be ignored, so from my POV i rather not know and let scum guess

And your logic flawed on nk you - as a scum i would want your lynch, nk is gamble, with shade on you or not, protective or watcher still could be on you, and yet i haven't said i want your lynch
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:14 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 437, Narna wrote:I think both of the mind-bendingly stupid cop claims are town.

I'm surprised this doesn't have more votes.

VOTE: Lil Uzi
why he?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 466, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 363, Ramcius wrote:i had so much laugh reading first half, i came from ToS too, and actually it was James, who pointed me here, i was looking forward have some games with him there, but he got banned before i got my chance (well, i don't consider newbie game, where i got shot N1 :D), so i know his meta, and yes, he always claim at start of game, and after change claim like 2 times same day (or D2, if D1 is short), also, i call bs him telling he always fakeclaim scum, when he's scum, in that 1 game we had, he claimed VT and said massclaim is good idea, later claimed vig, when got heat (and that was final nail in his SK coffin for D2 lynch, since he failed prove vig N1), anyway, TL;DR James3 claims is NAI, he can claim real role, he can claim anything too, and it's no surprise for him to change his claim several times

also, he's smart, and arrogant for that matter :D

Sly and Tywin i see as TvT for now, really don't like Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful), Skelda (very defensive and non productive at all), Wifam (tried to shadetrow Tywim, got defensive, when called out)

Didn't liked Comm claim, and i agree with opinion he can be scum rolecop, it's easy to fake to look town
In post 354, Land of Xanth wrote:Also Dam Ramcius, I didn't know you were so old
-Ali
don't believe everything you see, i'm 200 years old actually :D
Dude...like ok, I'm alwfuly...just please don't rage quit this time.
don't go to dangerous territory of discussing ongoing games, i will answer why i left, when you get killed there
In post 468, Pepchoninga wrote:

-G

If you think that scum have no reason to go after James, then why do you scumread me?
i'm not scumread you, i said i don't like your play, and ML is ML, is it not?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 470, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 400, Ramcius wrote:
In post 399, CommKnight wrote:
In post 397, Ramcius wrote:
Streeeeeeee----eeeetch. Dear Watson chap, I don't think that theory has anymore flexibility to stretch any further!

He claimed 1-shot cop. Without modifications I find it very hard to believe. The part you have a problem with I was pushing for his head until the rest came to consensus for me to look elsewhere today. Which I successfully analyzed and got Skeldirina out and about. Now I'm just calling you on poor logic. I'm not even sure your meta but I don't think you're as crazy as I am to make such crazy theories.

To me, you're scum trying to cast doubt on me so you can kill a rolecop in the night. But you're doing a piss poor job of doing so. You haven't budged a single person.

Why are you so aggro at me? You tell me to read yet you're basically trying to say James is town and I'm scum. Yet you're not curious as to if there's anything special about that 1-shot as Town?
How i should explain you that i don't believe any James claim, 1-shot cop or any else he comes with, therefore James is big null to me. And what it would give me to know if there more to this 1-shot cop, if it's true? As a town nothing, as a scum 1-shot cop isn't very dangerous, but if there are modifiers, it might be, so i would want kill him then, while 1-shot cop might be ignored, so from my POV i rather not know and let scum guess

And your logic flawed on nk you - as a scum i would want your lynch, nk is gamble, with shade on you or not, protective or watcher still could be on you, and yet i haven't said i want your lynch
If you don't belive him, why is he a null? You seem to know he is faking it, but still want to consider the fact that he might be telling the truth.
James can easily fakeclaim as a town, so yes, i see him as a null
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 474, Pepchoninga wrote:You're the on that started it all, let's not forget.

And no you said I'm alwful. This indicates you think I'm scum. If you don't like me as a player, don't include this as a genuine thought in the game, because it's confusing.
This is why you awful, you dismiss possibility me reading you as a bad town, not SR, you was posted not that much to SR you, but why you ignored how easily Alisae caught on that SR you?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 496, D3f3nd3r wrote:
VC 1.7 (1/21/17)

CommKnight [L-9]

Land of Xanth [L-8]
Ramcius
TTTT [L-9]

Ramcius [L-8]
CommKnight
Pepchoninga [L-8]
Land of Xanth
SlySly [L-7]
Lil Uzi Vert, James3
Harp [L-8]
PeregrineV
Vifam [L-9]

Narna [L-9]

PeregrineV [L-7]
ssbm_Kyouko, Tywin Lannister
Skelda [L-9]

TheFuzzylogic99 [L-9]

James3 [L-8]
SlySly
Zekromaster [L-9]

ssbm_Kyouko [L-9]

Tywin Lannister [L-9]

Lil Uzi Vert [L-6]
Skelda, Vifam, Narna
No Lynch [L-9]

Not Voting [5]
TTTT, Pepchoninga, Harp, TheFuzzyLogic99, Zekromaster

Deadline is on 1/30 at 5:30pm EST, in (expired on 2017-01-30 17:30:00).

With 17 alive, it is nine to lynch.

V/LAs:
James3 is V/LA through Sunday.

Mod
i'm not voting LoX, also, i have question - does all night actions are affected by timeshift? Cause i saw some speculations in tread about normal nk and timeshift nk
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 501, Pepchoninga wrote: Dude I'm called shit by literally everybody. I can be both shit town and shit scum. Make your mind up.
In post 363, Ramcius wrote:really don't like Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful)
In post 381, Ramcius wrote:
In post 379, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 363, Ramcius wrote:Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful)
Ongoing games don't exist.
With that said, why do you not like Pep.
We don't like Pep cuz he picked at the claim but doesn't want to lynch James so that just seems wierd to me
-Ali
He ignored James saying that he's D1 strategy was unconventional even in ToS fm (that shows he didn't read tread carefully) and was going on and on about non fm ToS strategies, only person he talked was James, and little bit of Comm, i didn't liked his speculation on setup, so easily put Comm on town side and put huge SR on James, atm
i see him as a bad town
, not so much reasons to SR, but still i don't like his play

If you wonder why he don't want lynch James, it's your hydra buddy playing Cerberus on everyone who try say a word about lynching cop claim :D
i said i don't like your play, i said i see you as a bad town, hence my quotes, if you see me calling you scum, quote it
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 518, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 515, Land of Xanth wrote:So Pep's ISO screams scum to me and here's my case. Like almost most of their post do so instead of doing post by post analysis I'm just going to summarize it all.

One point I want to bring out is that Pep HASN'T PLACED A VOTE YET.
Okay, moving on. Another point is his attitude towards James. He's poking at his claim but he also doesn't want to lynch it. Which doesn't make sense to me. But another thing that he's doing is he's also defending the claim. Which also doesn't make sense to me. The two actions seem very contradictory to each other. I don't see how this is town motivated.
Moving on. is wierd as fuck. Like, he strongly TR's Tywin, but he hates the questions he's asking. That makes no sense to me and seems really contradictory.
Overall I think Pep is acting like really cautious scum who's trying not to get any attention towards himself.
You know I don't like to vote at random. When a person deserves my vote, they will get it.
My attitude towards James was explained. I don't like his play. I don't like his strategy. I like Comn's claim more since it makes more sense to me. But both of those are not the lynch today. One of them is possibly lying but there is a chance that James is town faking his role. Him getting night killed will confirm that. But that put aside I poke him for obvious reasons. His claim isn't as believable.

I DISLIKE THE QUESTION. I hate the answer. I see why the question is asked. I like Tywin. Next argument please.
So, why would scum waste nk on 1-shot cop? Or VT, or BP role? strong PR have no reason claim 1-shot cop there,and i already told mafia have no reason go after James, so they want him lynched, anyway mafia can't expect to lynch strong PR, so 1-shot cop or BP is good as it gets for them
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 521, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 520, Ramcius wrote:
In post 515, Land of Xanth wrote:So Pep's ISO screams scum to me and here's my case. Like almost most of their post do so instead of doing post by post analysis I'm just going to summarize it all.

Okay, moving on. Another point is his attitude towards James. He's poking at his claim but he also doesn't want to lynch it. Which doesn't make sense to me. But another thing that he's doing is he's also defending the claim. Which also doesn't make sense to me. The two actions seem very contradictory to each other. I don't see how this is town motivated.
Moving on. is wierd as fuck. Like, he strongly TR's Tywin, but he hates the questions he's asking. That makes no sense to me and seems really contradictory.
Overall I think Pep is acting like really cautious scum who's trying not to get any attention towards himself.
You know I don't like to vote at random. When a person deserves my vote, they will get it.
My attitude towards James was explained. I don't like his play. I don't like his strategy. I like Comn's claim more since it makes more sense to me. But both of those are not the lynch today. One of them is possibly lying but there is a chance that James is town faking his role. Him getting night killed will confirm that. But that put aside I poke him for obvious reasons. His claim isn't as believable.

I DISLIKE THE QUESTION. I hate the answer. I see why the question is asked. I like Tywin. Next argument please.
So, why would scum waste nk on 1-shot cop? Or VT, or BP role? strong PR have no reason claim 1-shot cop there,and i already told mafia have no reason go after James, so they want him lynched, anyway mafia can't expect to lynch strong PR, so 1-shot cop or BP is good as it gets for them
Wut?
I'm saying Comm claim is to push James lynch, so he can easily be mafia, since it's better lynch James than waste nk on him, when they can try snipe PR with nk
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 523, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 522, Ramcius wrote:
In post 521, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 520, Ramcius wrote:

Wut?
I'm saying Comm claim is to push James lynch, so he can easily be mafia, since it's better lynch James than waste nk on him, when they can try snipe PR with nk
How can you be certain of what you're saying? You yourself said that James fakeclaims all the time. The chances that he is fakeclaiming are big. And really it's pretty posible since his ToS tactics really are not used here. But even so, I see no reason for you to belive James's claim more than Comns claim. Both could be lies, but most likly one is a lie. Wether James got a scum out in the open with a fake claim or he is scum trying to fit is up to see.
Well, ToS fm strategies are pretty same and i don't believe James, but that don't makes him scum, he claiming is NAI, even if it's fake, he even made claim not very believable, but Comm going after him so hard early for no real reason, he even claimed to kinda CC James, do you see any reason to out self at that point as town? And try learn whole James role? And role cop for scum makes sense, with delayed nk town have 1 extra lynch before first kill (if i understand good rules of this fm and all actions are delayed), mafia need powerful roles to counter town
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Ramcius »

welp, my bad then, and thx for answer

UNVOTE: LoX
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 526, Vifam wrote:What are you guys talking about
can you be more clear?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: Fuzzy

1) did nothing yet, blatant prod dodging
2) got very defensive called out
3) VT claim is as bad as PR, you narrowing down PRS for nk

i'm totally fine lynch this today
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:20 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 572, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Fuzzy is probably town solely for his entrance and how consistent his tone has been throughout.
i don't argue him being town, i'm saying i'm ok with lynch him for his attitude, if we won't find more suitable lynch
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 581, Vifam wrote:Whats the case on Harp
nice prod dodging
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 595, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
In post 570, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: Fuzzy

1) yep..... this is not necessarily scummy action as both town and scum are inactive.
2) Are you saying I got defensive after I got called out. Sorry could quite understand what you are saying and I don't want to guess
4) Point taken.... Did not think of that when I posted
In post 573, Ramcius wrote:
In post 572, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Fuzzy is probably town solely for his entrance and how consistent his tone has been throughout.
i don't argue him being town, i'm saying i'm ok with lynch him for his attitude, if we won't find more suitable lynch
Huh , so you want to policy lynch a likely town. Can you explain how that is town in any way
Lynching claimed VT i would take every time over random lynch, especially when that VT is a lurker, i agree lynching likely town isn't very towny, but PL someone acting anti-town is perfectly fine in my book
In post 596, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:btw prod dodging is not scummy either, to me its a nul move

@ Ram
Its way to early to talk about a policy lynch...... we have days to hit scum
we? you haven't done anything yet, as lot others too, game is standing in place and i don't want go in rounds, so poking you is my way to progress game
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 613, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Hmm, if no wagons grow, I think it indicates town is either horribly wrong about the wagons that are going (TvT), or scum don't want to bus a partner. Either way, scum are lurking outside of the current wagons. We should run some up if they don't step up imo, decent chance lurkers are scum in this gamestate
feel free join Fuzzy wagon then, he already crumbling, i really don't like this defensive style from him, and telling he didn't thought about claiming VT is hurtful to town, but he claims to be quite experienced in here, just had some break, he's death means little, but later he don't want to be PL'ed and we should read him null, for me he screams 3p, and he's response to my vote just strengthened that read
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 625, Zekromaster wrote:
In post 624, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not really seeing why that all can't be easily be faked but I do like the questions he's asked after a quick reread of his ISO. I only dislike one. What do you think about his vigilante question? Also, what do think about him not voting anyone currently and being one of the few people that has yet to vote?
I hoped to get some more answers, btw. I only got two, and one was basically "I'd kill a random inactive player" which isn't that useful.
Also, I know the questions aren't directed at me, but I wanna be completely transparent about myself - I just don't feel like there is someone I'd want to vote right now. I'm confident in my scum reads, but I'd still prefer to get my facts straight before saying "Hey, I want this one dead!".
voting now isn't for lynching, but for pressure
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 636, Zekromaster wrote:
In post 631, James3 wrote:
In post 599, SlySly wrote:
In post 589, James3 wrote:he'll claim something important shortly before the day ends in order to try to cause a nolynch.
Way to burst my bubble. I was hoping to surprise everyone.
Claim. Now.
In post 616, Zekromaster wrote:@James3, CommKnight, AnyoneWhoClaimedOrWantsToClaim:
If you are really your role, why do you think claiming D1 is a good idea?
@James3: Yes, I know, meta. But either you're bad town or hiding behind meta, no one sane would ever claim TWO DAYS BEFORE HIS FIRST RESULT. Zekromaster would like some more practical and logical answer, as he thinks "meta" isn't the real reason behing that claim.
I always claim day one. You can check my references if you like. I do it because I find it to be a profitable game strategy, as it provokes all sorts of reactions that allow me to get reads on people.
I: "Don't answer with meta!"
James3: [Some more meta plus "it just works!"]
Zekomaster, what answer you want from James then? You don't trust his claim? You think he scum and want him to say it? I really can't understand your reasoning at this point
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 659, CommKnight wrote:
In post 658, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 653, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:[Narna, Vifam, Skelda, PerV, Harp, Fuzzy]
Shit townblock considering PV is voting for Harp Slot along with you.
What's your read on us and why?
It's called his scum-block ya goon.

Also Ramcius is definitely more scummy than not. Something tells me he's a scum-PR with how busy with scum hunting he's trying to LOOK.

But his cop logic is flawed tremendously and I'd trust Hillary Clinton before I trusted any of his reads right about now.
Sooo, you telling i'm faking scumhunting, when i could lurk like half people in here without getting attention? And how my logic flawed? Rolecop easily can be scum role, and you not conf rolecop, it's only early claim, so i have no reason to TR you, you a non lynchable null

Btw, is it your scumhunting? Or i hit one of your buddies and you remembered me again and woke up from your slumber?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:41 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 667, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 665, Ramcius wrote:

Also Ramcius is definitely more scummy than not. Something tells me he's a scum-PR with how busy with scum hunting he's trying to LOOK.

But his cop logic is flawed tremendously and I'd trust Hillary Clinton before I trusted any of his reads right about now.
Sooo, you telling i'm faking scumhunting, when i could lurk like half people in here without getting attention? And how my logic flawed? Rolecop easily can be scum role, and you not conf rolecop, it's only early claim, so i have no reason to TR you, you a non lynchable null

Btw, is it your scumhunting? Or i hit one of your buddies and you remembered me again and woke up from your slumber?
How is CommKnight a null to you? He may be non-lynchable right now for his claim, but null? Just because we probably won't lynch him today doesn't mean you don't have to sort him
hes null for his claim, i refuse TR him, but most of you guys go along with that claim as a town move, and my push on him had no real effect on generating associations, so only logic move here is put him in null pile and leave it for now, at this point i'm more concerned with who we lynch today
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 669, CommKnight wrote:
In post 667, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 665, Ramcius wrote:

How is CommKnight a null to you? He may be non-lynchable right now for his claim, but null? Just because we probably won't lynch him today doesn't mean you don't have to sort him
^ This. Either your townread my counter-claim to James or you think I'm scum counter-claiming a WEAK cop role. One r the other bud, you can't have both. Honestly if I were scum I wouldn't even waste my shot on James. Who the hell would? He's 1-shot supposedly. That gotta be the weakest power role in existence because he can't even clear/find more than one person max.

Anyway, I've said my piece on James and have accepted to allow him a day or two to live to use his 1-shot. But have began looking into the outside piles and honestly Ramcius and Skelda look the worst of the bunch.

Also I read Ramcius next post as trying to cast shadow over my claim while not willing to actually put me in a read. Staying neutral too long on a cop claim is just as bad as buddying up to a cop claim. Which least we forget, you've been all over my claim but out of all your posts you weren't nearly as critical of James' claim. I honestly believe if James flips scum, you're 100% scum and vice-versa.

Right now I'm content with either Ramcius or Skelda meeting the noose today.
I really dunno, you that dumb or it's just act? I was pushing you enough, and as i said, no one wanted to progress on that, add decision for no lynch on cop claims, why i should still push you? It gives nothing to me

now, i have some questions to you, if you so desperate going after me

1) why CC James? And if we consider role cop as a CC to normal cop (considering we had opinions it's not CC, but 2 different role slots)
2) why as a town you wanted know James modifiers, if any? Rolefishing is very towny, isn't it?
3) Why claim early D1 just to CC weakest role (it's your words)?
4) where gone your passion to scumhunt lately? After attack on James and some defense towards me you not doing much

As for your butthurt for me not going after James, and seems not reading what i writing every time you bring this up, i know how James play, and as i said, he perfectly capable of claiming any role as any alignment and being any role, so i refuse to judge his claim, while you have no way back, and i don't doubt your role, just your alignment, cause i find your actions anti-town. Does all this is shadetrowing too?

Staying neutral too long on cop claim is how long? You full of shit, i start regreting giving credit you for being just dumb town and considering putting you back on SR, yes, you gave some vague accusations on me, but why say Skelda is more scummy than any other lurker?

And very nice lynch lining from you, putting me and James together
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 673, CommKnight wrote:
In post 671, Ramcius wrote:
I really dunno, you that dumb or it's just act? I was pushing you enough, and as i said, no one wanted to progress on that, add decision for no lynch on cop claims, why i should still push you? It gives nothing to me

now, i have some questions to you, if you so desperate going after me

1) why CC James? And if we consider role cop as a CC to normal cop (considering we had opinions it's not CC, but 2 different role slots)
2) why as a town you wanted know James modifiers, if any? Rolefishing is very towny, isn't it?
3) Why claim early D1 just to CC weakest role (it's your words)?
4) where gone your passion to scumhunt lately? After attack on James and some defense towards me you not doing much

As for your butthurt for me not going after James, and seems not reading what i writing every time you bring this up, i know how James play, and as i said, he perfectly capable of claiming any role as any alignment and being any role, so i refuse to judge his claim, while you have no way back, and i don't doubt your role, just your alignment, cause i find your actions anti-town. Does all this is shadetrowing too?

Staying neutral too long on cop claim is how long? You full of shit, i start regreting giving credit you for being just dumb town and considering putting you back on SR, yes, you gave some vague accusations on me, but why say Skelda is more scummy than any other lurker?

And very nice lynch lining from you, putting me and James together
1.) We are two cops. I realize this is not impossible, but with the amount of investigative roles possible, the likelyhood of two cops regardless of what's put before it is lowered. On ToS, they are considered different roles, however, they are still Investigative roles. On here it's no different other than the fact that ToS is randomized and this isn't. Forum mafia rarely has 2 trackers, 2 watchers, etc. 2 cops is quite rare.
2.) He already outed his role. I do not believe his claim. Without further modification his role does not make sense. If you were reading, you would've seen my entire argument on that, however it is evident you missed that bit. ISO me and read my posts from ISO 1-12. You'll see my arguments against his claim and why it doesn't make sense without further modifiers to me. TL;DR: Without further modifiers, he's useless because he can be trained, roleblocked, etc. If he was 3-shot, was unblockable or could even get a result immediately tonight. I could believe THAT. But 1-shot normal cop with no more modifiers other than the 1-shot. I do not believe. So by pushing him to out more to it is more for me to not see him as scum. Because without more to it, he's 100% scum fake claiming to survive 2 days without anyone lynching him or putting him into their scum pool.
3.)
In post 164, CommKnight wrote:So what do you got to say now Tywin? If you want to push further, we can get into a scrap right here right now. Look at my full post. It's logical for me to claim today because while he lives any protective role we have protecting his "one-shot" ass is effectively not protecting town.

Disagree? Come at me bro.
4.) I'm content with my current reads and haven't noticed anything majorly telling of many others as of yet. Your lack of reading as to the answers of questions 1-3 being easily found in my ISO is very telling. Either you're a townie who doesn't care to read or a scum who isn't keeping track of the very people they're after.

Come at me. When you flip scum, I'll be laughing my way to the bank as I expose your scum mates one by one. Skelda's posts have been utter shit. The others have been truly AFK, he's been prod dodging and posting nothing but filler since I let off pushing him. But my higher scum read comes from you. Whom I believe is definitely a scum PR.

Right now my scum pool consists of you, Skelda and James. Am I right 100%? Probably not because who is D1? If I am, I'm gonna be chuckling post-game when you all flip and we win that I pinned ya'll D1.
1) forget ToS, especially if you don't know anything about ToS fm and setups there, as to my original question - wasn't there another way confront weak claim without CC him early D1?
2) oh, i read that, don't worry, but my question is, wouldn't it be better keep in secret from scum team modifiers? Keep them guessing?
3) And what you achieved? James still safe, and you just gave another target for mafia, good job i have to say, way to go i have to say
4) Maybe read tread? Pep is coming up as scum, Fuzzy's VT claim and very defensive pose, Harp's 50/50 stance on cop claims that was called out. You biased, or trying use your towncred from your claim to get ML, it doesn't matter, cause i'm not flipping scum, so don't worry, i will remind this after game and you could run with your tail between legs in shame
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 675, CommKnight wrote:
In post 674, Ramcius wrote: 4) Maybe read tread?
Pep is coming up as scum
, Fuzzy's VT claim and very defensive pose, Harp's 50/50 stance on cop claims that was called out. You biased, or trying use your towncred from your claim to get ML, it doesn't matter, cause i'm not flipping scum, so don't worry, i will remind this after game and you could run with your tail between legs in shame
Oh really? When did he die? Last time I checked he's still alive by the first post of who's alive/dead. I must've missed his death scene, would you be so kind as to point me to it?

This is YOUR opinion. I have not read him as scum, I have not gotten up in arms about VT because I know there will be VTs in this game, You have a 50/50 stance on cop claims too but you keep denying it.

Don't worry, when you flip scum, I'll tell you "Good try scummy, better luck fooling me next time." I really doubt I'm wrong about this at all. Even others have started noticing your bad play if you were "town".
No, that's not just mine reads, those was trown around in this tread, but i see talking to you is waste of time, you simply biased dumb town, i can't imagine scum play that bad
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 676, TTTT wrote:
In post 494, TTTT wrote:and the quote trees and walls in this game are killing me
17 players is too many for this style of posting
I'm claiming
2-Shot Conciserizer

Target: Ramcius
Target: CommKnight

All your posts must now be under 100 words (including quotes) or you will be mod-killed.
oh, you like spammy tread? i will give you one, if that claim is true :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 685, havingfitz wrote:OK...all read through. Due to time/other games/RL constraints I did not take notes and make a londg drawn out catch up that I typically do that most people tend to hate.

So here are my "off the top of my head with no supporting references" reads as of now:

Townpool inpo - Vifam, LoX, CommKnight, Tywin, Kyouto,
Has a toe in the town pool - SlySly, LUV, James
Needs sorting out - PerV, Ramcius, TTTT
Suspect pool - Skelda, Pepcho, Fuzzy, Zekro, Narna

- I can accept that James always claims. Fake or not is another matter. No lynching him for a day or two at least.
- I thought the CommKNight claim was town thinking they were genuinely CC'ing a similar PR. But I can see both being town in a 17 player game.
- I liked some of the suspicions towards Skelda (the cautious post pinged me when I read it too).
- I didn't like the Narna vote on Vifom just out of nowhere. Not much (if any) better on the LUV vote.
- I haven't seen anything I really dislike with SlySly. I get his policy lynch sentiments. Could be scum but not for anything I've seen yet.
- Lots of underposters in here. Five players have yet to even place a vote.
- TTTT...is that claim a joke or for real? When I first read it I thoght it was a joke (a good one at that) and it appears your targets are buying it so ???.
- Hey PerV...I've just been back a few months after a ~year's hiatus so it has been awhile. Good to share a game again.

VOTE: Narna
i agree with your reads more or less, but you should reconsider vote for now, Narna is empty slot, so voting him is pointless
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 690, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 689, Ramcius wrote:
In post 685, havingfitz wrote:OK...all read through. Due to time/other games/RL constraints I did not take notes and make a londg drawn out catch up that I typically do that most people tend to hate.

So here are my "off the top of my head with no supporting references" reads as of now:

- I can accept that James always claims. Fake or not is another matter. No lynching him for a day or two at least.
- I thought the CommKNight claim was town thinking they were genuinely CC'ing a similar PR. But I can see both being town in a 17 player game.
- I liked some of the suspicions towards Skelda (the cautious post pinged me when I read it too).
- I didn't like the Narna vote on Vifom just out of nowhere. Not much (if any) better on the LUV vote.
- I haven't seen anything I really dislike with SlySly. I get his policy lynch sentiments. Could be scum but not for anything I've seen yet.
- TTTT...is that claim a joke or for real? When I first read it I thoght it was a joke (a good one at that) and it appears your targets are buying it so ???.
- Hey PerV...I've just been back a few months after a ~year's hiatus so it has been awhile. Good to share a game again.

i agree with your reads more or less, but you should reconsider vote for now, Narna is empty slot, so voting him is pointless
Since you're here, do you have a readslist you can post?
not really, i still observing and evaluating people, but my susp/lynch list for today is Fuzzy, Pep, Wifam and Zekro, others are null mostly, too much lurkers
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 692, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 691, Ramcius wrote:
In post 690, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 689, Ramcius wrote:

Since you're here, do you have a readslist you can post?
not really, i still observing and evaluating people, but my susp/lynch list for today is Fuzzy, Pep, Wifam and Zekro, others are null mostly, too much lurkers
why Zekro and Vifam?
Wifam just showed why he on list - came in, made like 5 one liners and again nothing useful, just another prod dodging

Zekro for that push on James, it felt like he wanted start fuss around James again, but not bring anything new
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 702, Vifam wrote:Why do you spell it Wifam lmao
Sorry, noted and try not write your name wrong next time
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 712, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:can those town reading James and Sly Sly explain why when both have repeatedly role fished,,,,,,, I am confused
Ram excuse to want to lynch me is nonsense, We should always be trying to lynch scum , Right now he policy voting me . I need to go back and see if he is actually Scum hunting

Since everyone is claiming I guess I will claim to. I am a 2 shot Alien Vampire Bunny
It's funny hear that from you, can you elaborate and tell how you scumhunting? And i said you are backup lynch, if we don't find anything more suitable, considering you are dead weight it won't be big loss as you already said
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Ramcius »

well, looking at readlists seems like Pep is our lynch for now
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 723, SlySly wrote:
In post 722, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:there are more people saying they're interested in lynching pep than there are people on any current wagon
I know Xanth, James and Tywin would love to walk me 13 steps.
that's just 3 votes, Pep would get more
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 726, SlySly wrote:Ok, I'll sheep to Pep. What would be the scummiest time for me to join the wagon?
lolhammer would be my guess
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: Pep

let's poke him now :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 734, TTTT wrote:if it wasn't clear
2-Shot Conciserizer
is not a real role as far as I know
but I wish it were
can we lynch this instead? :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 736, CommKnight wrote:
In post 735, Ramcius wrote:
In post 734, TTTT wrote:if it wasn't clear
2-Shot Conciserizer
is not a real role as far as I know
but I wish it were
can we lynch this instead? :D
No.
ok, we can lynch you then, if you insist :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 738, CommKnight wrote:I won't mind seeing your flip. It'd give us more than a Skelda or Pep flip at this point.
You can wish, but you need 8 more people that want my flip, so better make good case on me, cause your strategy ain't working at all
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 747, Skelda wrote:Isn't Pep like a lame lynch? It seems like a classic MS, "We don't want to make a decision so let's just take it out on the easy person." I mean he could be scum, it isn't impossible especially with how nothing is happening, but if he isn't his lynch basically wastes the day except for getting a less active person gone.
So, we should lynch LUV over Pep cause on your gut feeling instead? You know, if Pep flips red, you going on my susp list for this poor defense
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 757, Skelda wrote:
In post 749, Ramcius wrote:
In post 747, Skelda wrote:Isn't Pep like a lame lynch? It seems like a classic MS, "We don't want to make a decision so let's just take it out on the easy person." I mean he could be scum, it isn't impossible especially with how nothing is happening, but if he isn't his lynch basically wastes the day except for getting a less active person gone.
So, we should lynch LUV over Pep cause on your gut feeling instead? You know, if Pep flips red, you going on my susp list for this poor defense
That's not what I was saying. I just think that if Pep does flip Town this lynch is a lot more useless than a lot of other Town lynches. You don't necessarily have to agree with my read on Uzi though.
You being vague on defending Pep just makes me want him flip more and more, name better lynches and why we should lynch one of them? Pep isn't most scummy, simply most people agree on his lynch while other people are more scattered trough lynch lists
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 762, Tywin Lannister wrote:VOTE: Skalda.

The fact that this guy hasn't been voted at all by anyone makes me believe he's scum. His posts show complete and utter 'nervousness' in everything he says, is very cautious to not actually say anything, TRs Vifam and Sly out of all the players, and his 'effort' posts are basically just saying 'I'm here guys! Hi! Look at me putting in effort at 2 am! So Vifam looks super town, because no reason at all, but super town there guys. Super town. We have the best town, don't we folks? The best! Oh, sly is obvious town too, because he's so scummy that he's town! Uzi is scum because he posted thoughts, which I don't like due to me not doing it. Also, bad play = town because I'm one of them hahahahahahahahaha. I'm not awkward at all. Ttyl for the next prod dodge!'

Jokes aside, that's pretty much how I read his string of recent posts. I will give him credit for actually posting SOMETHING other than 'hi, bye' for once, but it all looks very forced and contrived. It's like he doesn't want to be on any current wagon, either because they're town or because they're his scum buddies, so he throws his vote away on Uzi saying 'guy read, no other reason' and then asks others to join. He knows full well that nobody will join a non case, so it's a throwaway vote. I don't like it.

Also @ everyone:

What's the exact case on Pep? I've pretty much forgotten he exists. Kyouko made some good posts about it, but I haven't seen reasons from others. I'm not against that wagon and will join if it's deadline, but I want to see why people are joining aside from 'pressure.' Pressure without reasons/questions doesn't work and has no purpose. The entire point of D1 lynches are to gain more information beyond just catching scum. There are more than 1. So those voting pep, give the guy questions and/or post your case on him in a way that he can respond. I can't stand sheep votes that don't even give thoughts/reasons behind them. If you agree with a case, say so and say why/what exact parts you agree with. More information is always good, and if you're town, it helps others sort you. Just saying, because if pep flips town, I can see a few scum in those naked wagon votes.
Add resistance to Pep wagon to Skelda too, and he backed out from LUV push, when i asked, if we should vote him on Skelda's gut read

Well, as you noticed, Pep is invisible, all he done was push on James claim, calling you TR in same message as he write he don't like your questions to Sly, argued me about reads on James and fluff/prod dodging after, yes, he's not most scummy, neither my top scumread, but he's most people SR, so best wagon atm
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 766, Land of Xanth wrote:Ah shit Tywin, you're actually scum this game aren't you?
why you think he scum?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 776, Skelda wrote:
In post 759, Ramcius wrote:
In post 757, Skelda wrote:
In post 749, Ramcius wrote:
That's not what I was saying. I just think that if Pep does flip Town this lynch is a lot more useless than a lot of other Town lynches. You don't necessarily have to agree with my read on Uzi though.
You being vague on defending Pep just makes me want him flip more and more, name better lynches and why we should lynch one of them? Pep isn't most scummy, simply most people agree on his lynch while other people are more scattered trough lynch lists
From your perspective I probably should be a better lynch tbh, but I'm not scum so I recommend against lynching me. I've named LUV and I didn't just say gut, I don't like how the wagon on them stalled and
I kind of have reasons from a couple of their posts even though aren't super great
. But that's really all you need at this point.
You say Pep lynch lame, but you want LUV, cause you kinda have reasons from couple posts? And with you posting stuff like this i want you lynch more and more

VOTE: Skelda

i don't think we will get anything from Pep before game ends, so i'm ok with this for now

Also
In post 767, Ramcius wrote:
In post 766, Land of Xanth wrote:Ah shit Tywin, you're actually scum this game aren't you?
why you think he scum?
LoX, care to answer?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 796, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 794, Ramcius wrote:LoX, care to answer?
Pay attention or shut up and vote park me.

Either way, I don't care.
you know, it's not a bad idea, after your wish us all to decide lynch target i find you lacking in efforts to do so, and now you call bs on Tywin, but you let slide other people in tread for doing much worse?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:01 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 798, havingfitz wrote:VOTE: Pepchoinga
why vote him? He's V/LA pretty much till deadline, your voting pattern is weird, first empty slot, now person that just announced V/LA
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Ramcius »

i appreciate your honesty for telling us you are just another dead weight and not willing help town, as much as i want get rid of people like you, i doubt other people go for your PL
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 804, havingfitz wrote:
In post 802, Ramcius wrote:i appreciate your honesty for telling us you are just another dead weight and not willing help town, as much as i want get rid of people like you, i doubt other people go for your PL
I'm deadweight for supporting a wagon with a chance on someone I suspect with players I tr? How is that not helping town? Why is my vote any less valid then the others on Peps wagon? Weren't you just! supporting the very same wagon?

Are you familiar with the acronym KMA?

1...I'm not advocating a PL anywhere. Misrep on you.
2...You never know unless you try. Vote away. :roll:
Sheeping TR doesn't mean they on scum wagon, that's one, i'm not on Pep wagon anymore, that's two, no one going lynch him now, he's not that scummy to get lynched without chance for defense, i think that would be three? So i'm pretty confident Pep lynch not happening, so you jumping wagon right after it gets not viable is weird

1. No, you not misrep, just missread - i meant no one gonna PL you
2. I have more scummy people on my lynch list, so you have to wait
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 808, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 799, Ramcius wrote:
In post 798, havingfitz wrote:VOTE: Pepchoinga
why vote him? He's V/LA pretty much till deadline, your voting pattern is weird, first empty slot, now person that just announced V/LA
You're not scum hunting.

You're looking for superficial reasons to justify a vote.
me? My vote on Skelda, and i have no plans change it, also fitz most likely town and if i decide go after PL, it will be Fuzzy for VT claim

and if we talk about scumhunting, what you doing since Pep lynch ain't happening? Or you just going criticize me in hopes you can push my lynch?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 812, Land of Xanth wrote:Ramcius is dying to derail the Pepto wagon.
Did you read tread? Pep asked V/LA, if you have serious reason why Pep should be our lynch today at any cost, please share with everyone, cause only reason why i started Pep wagon, yes, i started it, was to sort him, cause he was SR by pretty much everyone without any good reason, just lurker like half people in here and no wagon was getting more than 3 votes, so keep that shit for yourself about me dying to derail wagon i started, i simply want play game instead come here every day to dodge prod while we wait Pep coming back from V/LA jsut before deadline and most likely to getting another lynch in a rush
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Ramcius »

@Everyone on Pep wagon

give your reasons stay there after Pep gone V/LA, why he is your top SR and why you want him dead so much?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 820, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Why are you defending Pep so hard?
i'm not, but he never was my top SR, rather bad town in my book, so i can wait till D2 for him instead making wagon now and prod dodging till end of D1, therefore i prefer use time we have left for pressure other people, we have more than 1 scum anyway
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 822, Land of Xanth wrote:ITT: Ramcius is trying to save his buddy.
which part from "i started Pep wagon" you don't understand? So humor me, why would i start wagon on my buddy, SR Skelda for defending that buddy and after my buddy goes V/LA i start derailing wagon?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 824, Land of Xanth wrote:Scum votes scum all the time.

It's called distancing.

Now that it's actually catching on, you're running from it like an abused housewife.
vote, yes, but how often scum start wagon on their buddies like that? I feel de javu to newbie game, just this time i'm getting on same boat with Pep :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 834, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 813, Ramcius wrote:
In post 812, Land of Xanth wrote:Ramcius is dying to derail the Pepto wagon.
Did you read tread? Pep asked V/LA, if you have serious reason why Pep should be our lynch today at any cost, please share with everyone, cause only reason why i started Pep wagon, yes, i started it, was to sort him, cause he was SR by pretty much everyone without any good reason, just lurker like half people in here and no wagon was getting more than 3 votes, so keep that shit for yourself about me dying to derail wagon i started, i simply want play game instead come here every day to dodge prod while we wait Pep coming back from V/LA jsut before deadline and most likely to getting another lynch in a rush
Is Pep town to you?
And why does this post come off to me as you don't want to sort him anymore or you have sorted him.
As i wrote, he's bad town to me and i'm in no rush to lynch him without giving chance to defend himself, so i don't see problem him getting rope D2, if it comes to it
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 846, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 828, Vifam wrote:ramicus is pretty town he's just stubborn
Stubborn isn't the word I would really use to be honest.
and what word you would use? :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 849, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 845, Ramcius wrote:so i don't see problem him getting rope D2,
if it comes to it
What's the difference between D1 and D2 besides one less player?
First, you should read what i write, i gave answer to this several times already - he will be here to defend himself, second, your math wrong, we most likely lose someone tonight, so D2 will be 2-3 players less
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 853, Land of Xanth wrote:OH WAIT, THE WORD I'M LOOKING FOR IS TIMESHIFT! SILLY ME.
LOL
LOL
LOL
TOPKEK
ECKS DEE
reading is virtue, you know, i asked mod if there are roles not affected by timeshift, answer was that in previous games was, but he refused tell if here we got some of those or not, so i'm assume we have and it would be no surprise, if we get kills N1
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 886, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 885, SlySly wrote:Here ya go...
In post 363, Ramcius wrote:so i know his meta, and yes, he always claim at start of game, and after change claim like 2 times same day (or D2, if D1 is short), also, i call bs him telling he always fakeclaim scum, when he's scum, in that 1 game we had, he claimed VT and said massclaim is good idea, later claimed vig, when got heat (and that was final nail in his SK coffin for D2 lynch, since he failed prove vig N1), anyway, TL;DR James3 claims is NAI, he can claim real role, he can claim anything too, and it's no surprise for him to change his claim several times
Ya think it might be a possibility that Ram is trying to plant doubt within the town?
Look at James play and think - does that need additional efforts from me to make doubts? Anyway, does Pep out of the target already? Cause i remember you attacked me so hard for jumping out Pep wagon, yet i see no efforts from you to push him
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Guys, do you think LoX would be viable lynch for today?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 897, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:not particularly ..... no
then please come with better lynch
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 899, SlySly wrote:
In post 898, Ramcius wrote:
James. Re-read. Notice the undeniable change in his game since I came out swinging at him. The bravado is gone. Confident town would've been shooting me down. He's fake claiming scum.
Aren't cop claims off limits for a lynch?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 901, SlySly wrote:
In post 900, Ramcius wrote:
In post 899, SlySly wrote:
In post 898, Ramcius wrote:
James. Re-read. Notice the undeniable change in his game since I came out swinging at him. The bravado is gone. Confident town would've been shooting me down. He's fake claiming scum.
Aren't cop claims off limits for a lynch?
Not when they're known claim-shifters that immediately hide in the shadows when someone calls them out.
is it all you have? cause that's NAI, and about hiding, where you was most of D1?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 906, SlySly wrote:
In post 905, Ramcius wrote:is it all you have? cause that's NAI, and about hiding, where you was most of D1?
You trying to land in my SRs?

Look at the activity. Before I came along, James was arguably the most active and arrogant player. Once I arrived and called bs on him, he disappeared. I've been around all day, I'm not one of the low posters.
So, your TR on my slot was that weak? :D

And you wanted to be quicklynched? Now i call that bs, considering how you tried hide behind your meta for being scummy. Yes you was around, but what you accomplished with that? Some vague accusations on James?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 910, SlySly wrote:
In post 908, Ramcius wrote:And you wanted to be quicklynched? Now i call that bs
I won't speak of any ongoing games

Feel free to click around Coney Island and Theme Park and the Queue and look at /in and start dates if you want to question my honesty.

Or, put your vote on me. I know James and LoX will support you. You got better than 3 votes somewhere else?

I bet I could get a wagon on you with more than 3 votes. Wasn't someone calling for your neck recently?
you didn't answered, did your TR on Kain was that weak?

i don't need to go look, i see enough here, you softed strong PR, you hid behind meta for being scummy, so how that asking quicklynch? And now you regain interest in this dead game? Yes, i call your words bs

You mean LoX? they can try, comm was pushing me town lean over LoX going scum lean lately, where you going get 7 more votes? Assuming you convince Comm SR me again
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 219, SlySly wrote:
In post 218, Land of Xanth wrote: VOTE: SlySly
-G
Bring forth the votes! My lynch will give you something to analyze much more than that 1-shot cop claim.
this, if it's not strong PR, is it scumclaim?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by Ramcius »

also, why you don't want lynch LoX?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 917, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 915, Ramcius wrote:
In post 219, SlySly wrote:
In post 218, Land of Xanth wrote: VOTE: SlySly
-G
Bring forth the votes! My lynch will give you something to analyze much more than that 1-shot cop claim.
this, if it's not strong PR, is it scumclaim?
Explain how that post is a PR soft and how it is a scumclaim
Cause he told his flip will have impact on discussion, anyway, why you coasting so hard? You don't push Pep, your top SR, you didn't cared that i derailed that wagon, now you came in to ask something not really important, while you should ask why i want LoX head? We closing to deadline and Sly isn't my SR, so you don't have defend him
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 570, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: Fuzzy

my backup plan for deadline, see y'all D2
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:36 am

Post by Ramcius »

nice try, but there no way i'm getting lynched, and how easily i got SR for sarcastic post (yes, Kyo, that was sarcasm, i admit, i didn't noticed sarcasm in Sly post and took it as softing PR, but i was catching up, what is your reason to change from TR to SR on me just for that sarcastic post?), and LoX going after me all game, you think i haven't noticed? It feels like your goal is to shot me down instead of scumhunting, still waiting your case on Pep, and it was like 5 days, since your post about we should decide for lynch, yet you haven't done any real effort, if you want Pep dead, give case, cause now that wagon is just bunch of sheeps and you one of them

Fuzzy, i told you first time - if i have choose between random lynch (cause i can't push my SRs it seems) i go for random VT claim

Same as before, if that flips red, Pep is going next, i don't buy that "Pep lynch is lame, so let's lynch Lil instead, cause i don't like couple of his posts", how that ever is going to be town? Guess i got wrong rolecard, town is minority here :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 998, havingfitz wrote:Ram...if you don't think a Pep lynch is lame....why vote a smaller wagon/~suspect?
I don't say Pep lynch isn't lame, i say Lil lynch would be lame as much as Pep, especially when Skelda didn't liked couple posts, but on other hand agreed with some Lil post tho, also on Pep wagon majority are sheeps, only Kyo gave reasoning to be there, add to it Pep being V/LA and can't defend himself, you really want that wagon go trough?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1003, havingfitz wrote:So voting Pep while he's vla is bad but voting a slot in process of being replaced is ok?
Pep isn't my SR, Skelda is, so yes, i will vote my SR over bad town on V/LA, wanna share your reasons to vote Pep?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1007, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1005, Tywin Lannister wrote:It's an obv scum train.
So Pep is for sure town? Why?
In post 1005, Tywin Lannister wrote:If pep flips town
Ok...so there's a chaaaaance he would flip scum? I feel better.
In post 1005, Tywin Lannister wrote:, there's at least 1 scum on that wagon.
So 9 to lynch...and there'll be at least 1 scum on the wagon? Brilliant analysis (regardless of flip I'd say).
In post 1005, Tywin Lannister wrote:It's so obvious that it makes me suspicious of the players who DID give a case, yet haven't grilled any of the players sheeping them.
I'm sheeping LoX and Kyouto because they're my strongest town reads and the Pep wagon has/had traction.
why you TR LoX and Kyo so strong? Also, how you feel better, if you simply sheep your TRs?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1009, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 996, Ramcius wrote:nice try, but there no way i'm getting lynched, and how easily i got SR for sarcastic post (yes, Kyo, that was sarcasm, i admit, i didn't noticed sarcasm in Sly post and took it as softing PR, but i was catching up, what is your reason to change from TR to SR on me just for that sarcastic post?), and LoX going after me all game, you think i haven't noticed? It feels like your goal is to shot me down instead of scumhunting, still waiting your case on Pep, and it was like 5 days, since your post about we should decide for lynch, yet you haven't done any real effort, if you want Pep dead, give case, cause now that wagon is just bunch of sheeps and you one of them

Fuzzy, i told you first time - if i have choose between random lynch (cause i can't push my SRs it seems) i go for random VT claim

Same as before, if that flips red, Pep is going next, i don't buy that "Pep lynch is lame, so let's lynch Lil instead, cause i don't like couple of his posts", how that ever is going to be town? Guess i got wrong rolecard, town is minority here :D
I'm having a hard time believing you're really taking in what you're reading.

This is at least the second time you've asked me for a Pep case and last time I answered you immediately. Now you're asking the question again as though I never gave it to you, so for the third time I'll show my case: .

The reason I would lynch you is already posted in the post in which I said I'd be happy to lynch you. I explained why I saw your post as a scumclaim. Your post was definitely not sarcasm, and I won't be explained away by that excuse. You admit to not having noticed the sarcasm in Sly's post, which means your answer would have been serious, not sarcastic
well, my question was to LoX, i don't have memory problems, i even mentioned you was alone who gave reason for voting Pep
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1012, James3 wrote:Okay town, it's time to get serious. After carefully reviewing the Pep wagon, I've determined that it's nonsense. I can't say for a certain fact that he's town, but he's definitely not mafia. The wagon being built on him is clearly designed by relatively intelligent scum getting bad towns to sheep them. If you're town, you need to get off of it now. I haven't lookd into the Skelda wagon in the same detail, but at first glance it appears to be the same. Now, given this, I can conlcude with a high degree of probability that the mafia has day chat.

Now, while lynching SlySly is unequivocally the right option, since we're nearing the deadline I would be willling to lynch my weaker scumread Uzi.

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Join this wagon.
Lil asked to be replaced, so probably town, scum is in good position in dead game like this and not much reason to leave like that
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1014, James3 wrote:
In post 1013, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1012, James3 wrote:Okay town, it's time to get serious. After carefully reviewing the Pep wagon, I've determined that it's nonsense. I can't say for a certain fact that he's town, but he's definitely not mafia. The wagon being built on him is clearly designed by relatively intelligent scum getting bad towns to sheep them. If you're town, you need to get off of it now. I haven't lookd into the Skelda wagon in the same detail, but at first glance it appears to be the same. Now, given this, I can conlcude with a high degree of probability that the mafia has day chat.

Now, while lynching SlySly is unequivocally the right option, since we're nearing the deadline I would be willling to lynch my weaker scumread Uzi.

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Join this wagon.
Lil asked to be replaced, so probably town, scum is in good position in dead game like this and not much reason to leave like that
Is there any evidence to believe that that was a tactical replacement? If not then we must assume it was due to IRL circumstances, and thus not alignment indicative.
In post 944, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Mod: Replace me. Not really feeling this game and I had only signed up for a friend.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1017, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1012, James3 wrote:I can't say for a certain fact that he's town, but he's definitely not mafia.
if he's not mafia how is he not town?
3p
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1019, Land of Xanth wrote:This game is hilarious.
indeed, you doing good job on that
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #91) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1021, Vifam wrote:Isn't the deadline coming up
deadline postponed
In post 984, D3f3nd3r wrote:
The deadline will be reset to 3 days once both players are replaced. If a lynch occurs before then, night will not end until the replacements occur.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #92) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1028, Firebringer wrote:Fucking hell, this role is the worst.

Whats up folks.
I do not plan to read anything.
is it scum claim?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #93) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1043, Firebringer wrote:no, but land of earth is leaning scum for me, so that makes him voting u either voting townie or buss.
so id be interested in sorting u.

why they voting u?
well, one thing is clear, they not bussing me, they have no reason leave Pep wagon to buss me, when i left Pep wagon and said we should lynch someone else than most likely bad town on V/LA, as for reasons vote me you should ask them, but no guarantees you get answer :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:45 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1045, CommKnight wrote:I'm still sticking to my vote on that slot. The vote on Pep is just further telling me "scum".
it's strange how predecessor said Pep is lame lynch and replacement now sheep Pep wagon :D but he SR LoX, so dunno, can it be distancing?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1059, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 974, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 972, Vifam wrote:wait for the tl;dr imo
I'm not one to lurk and I don't need to be spoon fed but I still need someone to explain the Ram case.
From what I gather, Ram thinks Sly softed a PR.

I don't read it that way, but I like big fat juicy obvious crumbs in my cereal.
nah, i misread in rush, when was catching up, it was sarcasm from Sly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Ramcius »

Also, would like to hear your reasons to vote Pep
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1066, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1062, Ramcius wrote:Also, would like to hear your reasons to vote Pep
He may be scum.
what makes you think so? Cause at this point anyone can be scum
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1081, RadiantCowbells wrote:I AM TOWN AND ANY WHO ATTEMPT TO WAGON ME WILL FACE MY UNFETTERED WRATH.
*brings popcorn and sits comfty to watch* this should be fun :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1085, Firebringer wrote:UNVOTE:

i told my scum allies to nk RC, so we don't have to worry about his alignment.
what if he's bp? :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1102, Vifam wrote:Last minute lynch here we go

VOTE: Harp
hmmm, he replaced like a week ago lol
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1113, Vifam wrote:Like aren't you guys bored now I wanna see a flip
we can flip you, wouldn't that be fun?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: LoX

i would like see this flip
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1128, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 1126, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: LoX

Well, we're not going to sit back and watch that happen.
Bored of sitting and doing nothing then?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1132, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 1130, Ramcius wrote:

What?

I can never get bored of doing nothing!
Yes, i noticed already :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1134, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 1133, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1132, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 1130, Ramcius wrote:

What?

I can never get bored of doing nothing!
Yes, i noticed already :D
How is d1 apathy indicative of alignment?
Apathy? Who have most posts? Who always steps in my way, but when i start dig why you do so, you disapear? Avoiding answer to Nero and Fire why voting me, SR me for leaving Pep/RC wagon, but now zero interest in that wagon, when it's at L-2 and mine going nowhere, so yes, your flip would be better than RC, cause i have feeling that would be just VT
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1138, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 1135, Ramcius wrote:SR me for leaving Pep/RC wagon, but now zero interest in that wagon, when it's at L-2 and mine going nowhere,
That'sa fucking lie, you tool.

Ali and I both SR Pep.
yes, i see, you SR that slot really hard, that's why parked vote on me?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1140, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 1139, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1138, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 1135, Ramcius wrote:SR me for leaving Pep/RC wagon, but now zero interest in that wagon, when it's at L-2 and mine going nowhere,
That'sa fucking lie, you tool.

Ali and I both SR Pep.
yes, i see, you SR that slot really hard, that's why parked vote on me?
It's almost like we have more than one scumread!
So, keeping vote on me (L-6) and knowing lynch ain't happen is better than putting other SR to L-1? Or at least asking for claim?

Not going dig tread now for my ignored questions, they not relevant anymore, but why you ignored part about answering people why i'm your SR?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Ramcius »

it's amazing how Ali backtracking from Pep/RC slot lynch, when getting few votes on, RC did nothing yet to prove he town, but will to lynch that slot gone :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1237, Land of Xanth wrote:It's amazing how obvscum you are.
really? then why my wagon not going anywhere? oh, right, you can't make case, just call me scum
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1242, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:hey firebringer

bus RC for us would you?
he already on RC wagon :D but i have better offer - buss your buddy LoX, we give you a cookie :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #111) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1274, RadiantCowbells wrote:So since I am the one town who isn't confirmed as being a total idiot because I wasn't either allowing or pushing the lynch on myself, I'm telling you to lynch SSBM and you're going to do it.

Have fun tomorrow guys, good lock, hopefully certain people will learn to be better at the game but I'm not counting on it.
nice attitude calling all us idiots and hoping we follow :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #112) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1278, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1276, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1274, RadiantCowbells wrote:So since I am the one town who isn't confirmed as being a total idiot because I wasn't either allowing or pushing the lynch on myself, I'm telling you to lynch SSBM and you're going to do it.

Have fun tomorrow guys, good lock, hopefully certain people will learn to be better at the game but I'm not counting on it.
He would do that regardless of alignment to be fair.
i don't call him scum, or i would be on him wagon instead of LoX, but that attitude makes me laugh and my read on slot is same as before replacement - dumb town :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #113) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1292, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: ramcius

you take that back you have no idea how offended i am by being called dumb by you
you neither first, neither last i call dumb in this game, so don't feel special :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:45 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1298, RadiantCowbells wrote:You know usually when people call me dumb town they end up getting endgamed by Scum!RC.
but you not going reach endgame, so i have nothing to worry :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1301, RadiantCowbells wrote:On principle I don't want to be voting you.

VOTE: Ssbm
you typed LoX wrong :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1306, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am 100% sure that I have no chance of reading Alisae and I don't have a strong read on Grey. I want no part of that wagon.
As you wish, but at this point is either you or they
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1325, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 1276, Ramcius wrote:

When it's true, it's true.

Accept it.
ok, i accept that you are idiot as RC wrote, glad we agree on something :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1329, PeregrineV wrote:
@RC-
replacing in and being more useless than the guy that siteflaked
WILL
get you lynched.

@Fuzzy
- I've decided that your intentions are fake, so you are scum.

Vote: Fuzzylogic99
it's not realistic, i tried push for Fuzzy, no one wants it, so for today it's RC or LoX on table
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1333, Land of Xanth wrote:Who all has Ramcius tried to lynch today?

Fuzzy
Pep
Skelda
LoX

Who all has Ramcius named as scum suspects that he didn't vote?.

Comm
Vifam
Zekro

Fished for a wagon for TTTT

Gems like abound in his ISO.

Ramcius isn't trying to game solve. All he has cared about all day is finding a lynch that wasn't him.

His white knighting of Pep was unnecessary posturing, because nobody was actually going to lynch a VLA slot.

Investigative claims aren't lynched d1, right?

We are an investigative role, so stop digging around on our wagon and lynch Ramcius.
you are investigative role and both cop claims not ping you?

Fished for TTTT wagon? Can you share what you smoking?
1069? Are you serious? Pere gave no reason for his vote, so i asked, better look your ISO for gems then

Pep was in everyone's lynch list, and i said that, when i started wagon, and your "no one was going lynch him on V/LA", but no one voted anyone else, on top of that you called me scum for saying we should find other lynch
Fuzzy gave no reason yet to change my stance and i sleep well, if we lynch him
Skelda was hardcore lurker, and tried dissolve big wagon , cause "Pep lynch was lame", but then voted Lil for couple bad posts despite liked his other posts, keepi9ng in mind he said he wouldn't do anything more till deadline, looks like good lynch to me
LoX, posts like this asking to rope you

Comm - i never said i want his lynch, i said he's null, cause rolecop claim is NAI and push/CC James 1-shot claim could come from both town and scum
Vifam i have no reason to TR and looking how little he care for game (voting someone, who replaced a week ago without giving any reason) i wouldn't mind that lynch
Zekro push on James looked really forced, especially after everyone was forgot James and moving on, but he gone after i started asking questions, so i had move on too

If you don't like me interacting with people and calling them out for what i don't like in their play, then you do it for me, ask questions, so i don't have to, cause if you haven't noticed, everyone coasting out there, and bring something more serious next time
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Ramcius »

Anyway, investigative roles gets sorted out later by nk

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1344, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 1342, Vifam wrote:
In post 1339, Land of Xanth wrote:No reason it can't be Ramcius, turn.
He's town I think but whatever ends this day tbh
He's Lynch shopping scum.
ofc, scared of me, Grey? :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1348, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 1346, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1344, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 1342, Vifam wrote:
In post 1339, Land of Xanth wrote:No reason it can't be Ramcius, turn.
He's town I think but whatever ends this day tbh
He's Lynch shopping scum.
ofc, scared of me, Grey? :D
^ scum mindset
no, simply you funny :D especially when you try pin me down on jokes telling i'm lynch fishing :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1355, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1336, Land of Xanth wrote:RC jumped on the grenade to direct town away from our lynch.
Huh?

When you made this post nothing had changed wrt the 4 votes you had. So what was it RC did for you?

Ram subsequently unvotes you but I don't know if RC had any part in that. smh....

RC hasn't changed my view on his wagon or any other reads.

@gut+sheep.
i unvoted LoX for their claim to be investigative role
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1369, Tywin Lannister wrote:We have 2 days to find a lynch. NL's on D1 are bad. Free scum NK and it restarts back to D1 with no information. Personally, I'd go for any of the sheep players on RC who haven't ever given reasons to SR the slot. Vifam would be my top pick before absolutely anyone, but there's no point if nobody else gives a shit this game. Too many lurkers, useless players, replacements, etc. I'd go for one of them over a NL.

@Ram/Comm/Kyouko: talk to me. You're all my top TRs, so I'd rather town bloc a wagon than allow a NL. NL's on D1 are bad. If I have to hop on the RC wagon, I will, but I'd rather lynch the sheep than a bad wagon. Kyouko, do you SR anyone else that hasn't claimed? Ram: what's your case on fuzzy? I'd join that over an NL too. Comm: any other SRs aside from James/LoX? I don't think we can lynch either on D1 with their claims, although LoX's looks like something Ali would make up as scum, especially being so generic. There's no reason to claim 'investigative role' without saying what that is, since scum would know regardless that they're a PR. They can't be cops, so unless it's a tracker/watcher, I think it's fake. Even so, not claiming tracker/watcher specifically is a scum tactic, since a CC makes them an auto-lynch, and claiming at all as town also makes no sense. It only works/makes sense if they're scum.
i didn't liked
In post 561, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Kyouko
I don't quite by his vote, Oh he might be new but I am going to lynch possible newbtown because.....Also b than playing on other sites, When I was new here many years ago I had to adjust to the playstyle and setup we have on this site. To me it kind of sounds like
he is trying to justify his terrible vote. Not sure if he is scum but I am starting to lean to it

For anyone who trying to play guess the setup or outguess the mod please stop because you are not helping

BTW I think both players are lying about being cops . It seems unlikely a cop would claim this early. I never played a TimeShift Mafia game so I guess its possible but seems unlikely....

I am okay with being lynched...I am totally vanilla so dying means little,,,I rather hang out scum to dry but if lynching me helps in that process than okay,,,,,Just town better win
VT claim out of nowhere, next he got really defensive, when i said i don't mind PL him, if we find nothing better
In post 930, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
Vote Sly
I am confused by Rams strategy,,,,Not sure how policy lynching me is a good strategy.Plus there is the fact that everything he said about me is either bad logic or wrong. The things he accused me of are not scummy
and at no time have I ever been defensive. There are worst players that are inactive than me and have done things far scummier, Why his vote is on me confuses me.
this nice too, saying there are worse and scumier lurkers yet only push from him was Sly and sorta OMGUS on me
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Ramcius »

i'm really lean on Vifam lynch, this whining getting really annoying from hardcore lurker
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Vifam, why you got so interested in this game now just before deadline?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #127) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Ramcius »

you avoiding my question - you didn't cared game for 2 weeks and tried vote Harp, who is replaced like a week already, so getting lynched someone wasn't your intention, you wasn't voting someone who have wagon on them, but now you want lynch so bad, so whats going on?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #128) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Ramcius »

what your thoughts on Vifam being jester?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #129) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: Vifam

let's entertain him, if he's so bored :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #130) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Ramcius »

i'm IC then :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #131) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1400, Vifam wrote:If you guys do seriously lynch me look into RC/Tywain/LoX there's scum in there
why we shouldn't lynch you?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #132) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1499, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1495, XnadrojX wrote:It appears that Vifam is the main wagon ATM and LoX is the main counterwagon.
No...Vifam and RC are both L-4. No one else is even close atm. Your vote is parked on a non factor. Vote RC and help make the game a better place. :idea:
why RC is better lynch?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #133) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1509, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1506, CommKnight wrote:No I do not and neither should you.
Fair if you don't. ATM I disagree... I might at some point consider LoX over a NL and after a closer look. TBD

Didn't LoX claim something? iirc....
they claimed investigative role
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #134) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1333, Land of Xanth wrote:Who all has Ramcius tried to lynch today?

Fuzzy
Pep
Skelda
LoX

Who all has Ramcius named as scum suspects that he didn't vote?.

Comm
Vifam
Zekro

Fished for a wagon for TTTT

Gems like abound in his ISO.

Ramcius isn't trying to game solve. All he has cared about all day is finding a lynch that wasn't him.

His white knighting of Pep was unnecessary posturing, because nobody was actually going to lynch a VLA slot.

Investigative claims aren't lynched d1, right?

We are an investigative role, so stop digging around
on our wagon and lynch Ramcius.
bolded their claim
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #135) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1593, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, wrt the LoX, me, Tywin thing: it's a massive scumtell when prior events create unshakable reads that players refuse to change as the circumstances change.

He's basically saying that his scumread on Pepcho is so strong that nothing I've done has shifted my read IRT the LoX hydra. Does that make sense?
you talking about person that voted Harp, 1 week after he was replaced, how you expect him to change reads, if he don't read game? He even asked at some point summary for few pages
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #136) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Why bring up Tywin last day before deadline? LoX claimed investigative, so it's not likely to be lynched, why bring them up again? If you want no lynch, so be it, blame yourself tomorow
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #137) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1766, Land of Xanth wrote:Just to bug the fuck out of you.
i'm flattered
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #138) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Ramcius »

enjoy till you can, D2 is your turn eat rope
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #139) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Ramcius »

TTTT, Fitz and Vifam scumteam?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #140) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Ramcius »

can i visir RC too despite not being PR? :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #141) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

*visit
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #142) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:13 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1791, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 1789, Ramcius wrote:can i visir RC too despite not being PR? :D
Scumclaim.

The only way a non-PR can visit someone is if they're using their factional kill.
ofc, i'm going stab all of you, one by one :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #143) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1793, havingfitz wrote:People I would vote over a NL:
RC, Sly, XnadrojX, Ramcius, Firebringer and Zekro...maybe Tywin.

Combo of players I suspect...lurky underposters or might give decent info from.

I'm around intermittently till deadline.
why don't want lynch Vifam?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #144) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1797, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1794, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1793, havingfitz wrote:People I would vote over a NL:
RC, Sly, XnadrojX, Ramcius, Firebringer and Zekro...maybe Tywin.

Combo of players I suspect...lurky underposters or might give decent info from.

I'm around intermittently till deadline.
why don't want lynch Vifam?
Because I'm not of the opinion that he is scum.
ok, i will ask again, why Vifam is your TR?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #145) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1807, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1803, Ramcius wrote:ok, i will ask again, why Vifam is your TR?
Gut.

Why are you scumreading him?
He didn't read game, was prod dodging, now came before deadline to vote your slot (your predecessor) and was demanding lynch anyone just to end day
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #146) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1817, Vifam wrote:I didn't know not reading and prod dodging was scummy my bad @____@
i didn't said scummy, it's anti town
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #147) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1819, Vifam wrote:But he asked you why you were scumreading me
why you going into semantics? And for the record - being anti town i consider scummy
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #148) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1832, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1827, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1815, Vifam wrote:I dont remember Ram ever claiming I think Comm was just making a point
^ When Vifam can get what I'm saying but havingfitz can't. It just goes to show who's actually reading.
Are you being an ass? Pardon me giving your post the benefit of the doubt. I've read the game. That doesn't mean I have total recall and/or can miss things.

How is lying about a Ramcius claim making a point?
he listed 5 names, why you asked just about me? And since you didn't understood, he was sarcastic over LoX claim
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #149) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Ramcius »

Vifam at L-3 and 2h left, so if you guys don't want NL, feel free join wagon
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #150) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

Jesus, LoX going down D2, if not brings serious invest results to prove their claim...
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #151) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Ramcius »

which one of you was too lazy submit night actions to start day early? I need new lynch target, cause LoX is dead, also thoughts on Comm rolecop claim now?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #152) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Ramcius »

why Pere on fire? I could point Zekro anf Fuzzy, if we looking for who doing nothing, also, Vifam, either you bring case on Tyvin, or i will consider repeated attempt to lynch you for starting wagon like that
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #153) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1915, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1914, Ramcius wrote:why Pere on fire?
????????
i see 2 votes on my townlean read and telling he's doing nothing in a hour of D2, yes, i call it being on fire, and i asked why Zekro and Fuzzy have free pass to slack?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (isolation #154) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1931, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am actually really sick of people softing PR to get out of me pressuring them.
don't pressure, just stab them, when they sleep, way less hassle :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (isolation #155) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1943, TTTT wrote:I'd like answers from fitz, comm, and tywin.
And RC prob isn't town here.
and i would like answer from you, why RC or bust at end of D1? you saw we not going lynch RC
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (isolation #156) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Fuzzy, if it wasn't sk, who killed LoX then? Mafia factional kill comes only N2, and Pere said in one of previous timeshifted mafia games sk killed N1 like this, but your "no sk in here" is really susp

As to RC scumlist:

Pere - my townlean
Fitz - i don't like him
TTTT - wanted LoX dead, RC or bust, but gave free pass to Vifam 8 hours before deadline? I wouldn't mind this go
Kyo - dunno, reasonings against Pep was weak, i liked how called me omfg this is scum for silly answer to Sly, but then forgot it all
Nero - i really would like to see accusations, all i saw in ISO was "i sheep Kyo" "Pep was little scummy" "Pep lurking/siteflaking was NAI" "Pep could get red PM"
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #157) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2064, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2062, Ramcius wrote:Nero - i really would like to see accusations, all i saw in ISO was "i sheep Kyo" "Pep was little scummy" "Pep lurking/siteflaking was NAI" "Pep could get red PM"
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

I think I'm going to start saying everything in size 200 bold lettering since everyone is so shit at reading or maybe its just a Ram, RC, Tywin thing.
So make 1 big post with your accusations instead avoiding it
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (isolation #158) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by Ramcius »

i'm still wait waiting serious accusations, you was sheeping Kyo, there was nothing else to it, you saying that Pep *could* still be scum despite siteflaking isn't serious accusations, talking about meta i take as wifom and NAI, so if you have good reason to deathtunnel RC over other lazy lurking suckers, i really would like hear it
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (isolation #159) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2081, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2079, Ramcius wrote:i'm still wait waiting serious accusations, you was sheeping Kyo, there was nothing else to it, you saying that Pep *could* still be scum despite siteflaking isn't serious accusations, talking about meta i take as wifom and NAI, so if you have good reason to deathtunnel RC over other lazy lurking suckers, i really would like hear it
I'll type it in a different format for you tomorrow. I think my thought process is pretty clear but I guess some of it you'd have to read between the lines for
it's very clear - you biased and stretching
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (isolation #160) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2117, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2116, D3f3nd3r wrote:
Elena Fisher is in for Firebringer. Vote count incoming...
Narna Fire Elena.

Got it.
Skelda - Fire - Elena, Nero is Narna replacement
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (isolation #161) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2119, Elena Fisher wrote:VOTE: James
Hello.
any particular reason vote claimed cop?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (isolation #162) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2124, Elena Fisher wrote:VOTE: Ram
This is one of my 2 scumreads while I was reading day 2 I still need to do a lot of day 1
Why me? :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (isolation #163) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Ramcius »

I really don't like Comm reaction to James check - James claimed cop, he can't wait, now he not big treat, chances not that high to get scum, but later chances increases with deaths, also, it's obv he was checking Comm, he's CC after all, but then again Comm calls James scum and demands lynch and already telling us James will call him scum
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (isolation #164) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2175, Vifam wrote:Not that it matters since they aren't really even counter claims anyway, either way James checking Comm was a bad choice seeing as we'll be getting a result from him D3 anyway
Yes, we get results from Comm, but that won't show his alignment, while James check will
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (isolation #165) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2193, CommKnight wrote:
In post 2190, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2175, Vifam wrote:Not that it matters since they aren't really even counter claims anyway, either way James checking Comm was a bad choice seeing as we'll be getting a result from him D3 anyway
Yes, we get results from Comm, but that won't show his alignment, while James check will
Explain this logic out. I can find a town role, they can confirm it and I'm in essence confirmed (or if I find a mafia role and lynch it). But hey, my alignment won't be confirmed to you. But a 1-shot cop who will either claim innocent (correct) or guilty (he's being hung) shows you his alignment?

Get your head out of your ass.
What? How you will be confirmed, if you find town role? Mafia rolecop can't do exactly same, i. e. find someone and ask later to confirm? And i will say again, for the record, i don't believe James claim, i didn't changed my stance since D1, but James fakeclaiming is NAI, so i won't SR him just like that. And currently i'm interested in your weird position towards James provocation, you seem scared
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (isolation #166) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Ramcius »

Poor play, cause i question you? So be it

@Nero, if you want say something about my play, say, not hide behind Comm
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (isolation #167) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2215, RadiantCowbells wrote:Elena why do I get the feeling that you're scum again?
Considering Elena's predecessor tried stop your predecessors lynch, you both should be on scumteam :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (isolation #168) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2229, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2062, Ramcius wrote:Fitz - i don't like him
You mean you think I'm scum or you getting personal? :D
i don't go personal in mafia, so you have try hard, if you want achieve that :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (isolation #169) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: SlySly

James still a claimed cop, so he lives till tomorrow, so he have chance give us night results, as for you, your will to play gone again?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (isolation #170) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2242, SlySly wrote:I'm still the same role I was before. I'm town, you want to be on that wagon, go ahead. Not hurting my feelings at all. If I had lost the will to play, I'd replace out.
then do it, we have enough lurkers besides you
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (isolation #171) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Nero, why you inclined Comm should see my play scummy, when he said i play poorly, when i questioned him? I asked you to say, if have something, but you didn't, so i ask direct now
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (isolation #172) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:22 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2310, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2307, Ramcius wrote:Nero, why you inclined Comm should see my play scummy, when he said i play poorly,
I'm not.

Like....scum already know who all the town are (bar the sk) and I kinda feel like scum will accuse a player of playing poorly or something b/c they already know that they are town.

OFC this contradicts my reasoning that Comm is town for CCing like he did and, ultimately, that's what I believe. So force of habit.
ah, i thought you tried shadetrow on me, but you pushed Comm instead, my bad
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #173) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:23 am

Post by Ramcius »

agree, Sly is another dead weight, he came in just to OMGUS James on D2, on D1 wasn't doing much either, so all aboard train
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (isolation #174) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2325, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2321, James3 wrote:Can anyone give a cogent reason why SlySly should not be lynched?
There's two bulls standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, let's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". The older one says: "No son. Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".
and how you going f them all without flip?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (isolation #175) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Ramcius »

RC, want share reasons why we should lynch Fuzzy?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (isolation #176) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2429, RadiantCowbells wrote:Tell you what. If you agree to agree with me that everyone who is town and on my wagon played this game terribly I will produce a case for you. How does that sound?
i don't need case, i was pushing Fuzzy several times already, i simply don't like naked vote like this, for some reason you don't want join Sly wagon tho
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (isolation #177) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2431, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't like the Sly wagon because I don't like the way it's being pushed and I think that Sly's request was sorta towny.
I don't like TTTT/Fuzzy's mutual townreads that neither of them are willing to explain at all and I was already low-key scumreading both of them and I hate their isos together so I want to lynch one of them today.
so what you think about Fuzzy VT claim D1?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (isolation #178) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2435, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2434, XnadrojX wrote:VOTE: Fuzzy

Cuz i cant play and I'm just gonna sheep the biggest wagon :^)
the fuck
he asking to be wagoned it seems
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2441 (isolation #179) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2439, XnadrojX wrote:
In post 2438, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2435, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2434, XnadrojX wrote:VOTE: Fuzzy

Cuz i cant play and I'm just gonna sheep the biggest wagon :^)
the fuck
he asking to be wagoned it seems
No where did I mention any word after "asking in my post"
you have time answer to my shitposting, but can't do anything useful? Btw, i know how to read between lines
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (isolation #180) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2445, Vifam wrote:What is the fuzzy wagon about
just another scapegoat after failed at pushing other wagons
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2452 (isolation #181) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2451, Tywin Lannister wrote:Wtf is this fuzzy train I'm seeing? All I read was RC claiming he'll give a case of Ram answers some arbitrary question that doesn't matter. I called fuzzy out D1 and nobody gave a shit, so what's the deal now? Actually, I remember getting shit for calling him out too. So I'm gonna catch up and reread who those people were, and if they're voting fuzzy now with naked votes, we're gonna find some scumsters.
Not just you, i called him out D1, i pushed his lynch at deadline, i pushed him D2, only reaction was Comm calling me out for pushing VT claim, so we in same boat, cause i have no idea why they after Fuzzy like flies to fresh poop
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2524 (isolation #182) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Ramcius »

It's amazing how Kyo is counterwagon to Fuzzy, but Fuzzy isn't counter to Sly, i approve this logic

anyway

VOTE: Kyo

I like this wagon, Kyo indeed sheeping, TRs are awful - James, Xnadroj, Sly all hard TRs? Comm scumlean, but do nothing to push, Wifam only hard SR, i didn't liked how he was holding on Pep (RC) wagon D1, when he got V/LA, for weak reasons
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (isolation #183) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2526, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells

I need to be todays lynch so that my reads start getting taken seriously and shit associatives aren't drawn from my slot.
Nice AtE, you know you not getting lynched

so, why Sly is TR?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (isolation #184) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2531, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ramcius there are times when mislynches are worth it. this is one of those times. just vote me.
you being town not makes your reads right, so i don't see reason to ML you at this point
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2543 (isolation #185) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Ramcius »

LoX was scummy, biased and lynchworthy, so don't repeat their mistake
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2564 (isolation #186) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2555, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2552, Vifam wrote:You're sure gonna do a lot to shutdown the scumteam from the grave
Town would never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever say this to a scumread that they are trying to lynch. Period.
At first it may look sarcasm from Vifam, but then again, he says RC isn't on scumtean, while RC is one of 3 top SRs?

VOTE: Vifam
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (isolation #187) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2571, CommKnight wrote:@Ramcius, we both know Vifam was replying to RC's statement of shutting down the scum team. Don't pull an RC, don't play stupid.

@RC, the claimed role cop is telling you to shut up. If you're town, you are NOT benefiting town what-so-ever with this stunt you're pulling. So either take a 24 hour break or cool it.

SSBM is meeting the noose today or at least going to get pretty damn close to it.
i don't, Vifam literally said RC isn't on scumteam there, while RC is one of 3 strongest Vifam's SRs
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2639 (isolation #188) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Can we lynch Vifam? He says RC might be town and tells take him break, but not trying to push other his SRs despite telling SR on RC isn't that strong
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (isolation #189) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

well, since game stalling again, Elena, would like to share why you vote me again? Last time you forgot and unvoted me :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (isolation #190) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2644, Vifam wrote:
In post 2639, Ramcius wrote:He says RC might be town and tells take him break
Never said this
so you sure RC is scum? Then why said him take break, if he's town?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (isolation #191) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2646, Vifam wrote:Cuz if im wrong and he's town Id rather him take a break than be here cuz his presence drags down the progress of the game
what progress? Cause i can't see any
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (isolation #192) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2648, Vifam wrote:yeah that's my point
no, your point was RC stops progress, but RC is only who try do shit here, anyway, if you want progress, put more effort, not try shot down, who try do something
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (isolation #193) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Ramcius »

You mean attempt push Tywin? or OMGUS on RC? Also i like how you inflate your post count with fluff and double/triple posting, anyway, we agreed there's no progress in game, so your solve is get out RC from picture? And what then?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (isolation #194) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2655, Vifam wrote:If RC is town he's a distraction because he's overly dramatic and quick to throw insults, if we can get him to be quiet for like two days we'd do a lot better as a unit imo.

But if he's scum none of this matters anyway because he's doing it on purpose, and frankly that's the vibe im getting
you mean like we were D1 before RC got in? LoX dead, i'm just want see lynch, who's gonna do shit then? You pointed out Tywin bad vote (as if he only with bad vote in here) and gave up, really, who will lead town as a unit?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (isolation #195) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2657, Vifam wrote:Probably not the guy selfvoting
So you don't know, you just want RC gone and everything else you say is just rhetoric, noted
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (isolation #196) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2660, Vifam wrote:No I think he's scum

Im just not understanding how RC is like a hero to the game or something like you've been saying
please, don't twist my words, it's you telling RC is biggest culprit here, without him it all be unicorns and rainbows, and yes, i had TR on Pep, i have TR on RC, and you really inconsistent, if you think RC is scum, keep on it, and not try play safe telling "if RC is town bla bla bla"

P-edit i don't say RC is town leader, i say nothing changes, if he takes break
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (isolation #197) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2665, Vifam wrote:RC's play is reactionary and angry and if he's town we'd all do better if he took a break and chilled the fuck out, he attracts so much attention to himself and it really does bog down the game. That's all Im saying, but like I said he's probably faking that shit because he literally switches the shit off and on.
So, if RC takes break, you will be town leader then?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (isolation #198) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Ramcius »

to push RC lynch? or have others in mind?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (isolation #199) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2669, Vifam wrote:I want either Tywin/RC/SSbm lynched today, I could do a havingfitz lynch too tbh
so, you say you still would want RC lynch, even if he step away for a bit and show you he's town?
In post 2671, Nero Cain wrote:Ram, what do you think of RCs claim?
what he claimed?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”