Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 985, TTTT wrote:Yep, if Ram flips red we look hard at ssbm.
Why?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or nevermind I get it
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 998, havingfitz wrote:Ram...if you don't think a Pep lynch is lame....why vote a smaller wagon/~suspect?
I don't say Pep lynch isn't lame, i say Lil lynch would be lame as much as Pep, especially when Skelda didn't liked couple posts, but on other hand agreed with some Lil post tho, also on Pep wagon majority are sheeps, only Kyo gave reasoning to be there, add to it Pep being V/LA and can't defend himself, you really want that wagon go trough?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:49 am

Post by havingfitz »

So voting Pep while he's vla is bad but voting a slot in process of being replaced is ok?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1003, havingfitz wrote:So voting Pep while he's vla is bad but voting a slot in process of being replaced is ok?
Pep isn't my SR, Skelda is, so yes, i will vote my SR over bad town on V/LA, wanna share your reasons to vote Pep?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Catching up now, but I agree with Ram above. The pep wagon has all been sheep votes from all but two players (Kyouko, LoX). The rest have not given a case, not said why they SR pep, and they haven't even said whose case they're sheeping/what they agree with about it. It's an obv scum train. If pep flips town, there's at least 1 scum on that wagon. It's so obvious that it makes me suspicious of the players who DID give a case, yet haven't grilled any of the players sheeping them.

List of no-case players: Vifam, peregrinV, HavingFitz, Nero

Town needs to start demanding reasons from players like this, or there's no info gained regardless of pep's flip. I got told that my case on Skelda was shit, but that was from players who haven't given a single reason to vote pep. Pot, meet kettle.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:17 am

Post by SlySly »

PerV never gives reasons until about D5.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:33 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1005, Tywin Lannister wrote:It's an obv scum train.
So Pep is for sure town? Why?
In post 1005, Tywin Lannister wrote:If pep flips town
Ok...so there's a chaaaaance he would flip scum? I feel better.
In post 1005, Tywin Lannister wrote:, there's at least 1 scum on that wagon.
So 9 to lynch...and there'll be at least 1 scum on the wagon? Brilliant analysis (regardless of flip I'd say).
In post 1005, Tywin Lannister wrote:It's so obvious that it makes me suspicious of the players who DID give a case, yet haven't grilled any of the players sheeping them.
I'm sheeping LoX and Kyouto because they're my strongest town reads and the Pep wagon has/had traction.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1007, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1005, Tywin Lannister wrote:It's an obv scum train.
So Pep is for sure town? Why?
In post 1005, Tywin Lannister wrote:If pep flips town
Ok...so there's a chaaaaance he would flip scum? I feel better.
In post 1005, Tywin Lannister wrote:, there's at least 1 scum on that wagon.
So 9 to lynch...and there'll be at least 1 scum on the wagon? Brilliant analysis (regardless of flip I'd say).
In post 1005, Tywin Lannister wrote:It's so obvious that it makes me suspicious of the players who DID give a case, yet haven't grilled any of the players sheeping them.
I'm sheeping LoX and Kyouto because they're my strongest town reads and the Pep wagon has/had traction.
why you TR LoX and Kyo so strong? Also, how you feel better, if you simply sheep your TRs?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:03 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 996, Ramcius wrote:nice try, but there no way i'm getting lynched, and how easily i got SR for sarcastic post (yes, Kyo, that was sarcasm, i admit, i didn't noticed sarcasm in Sly post and took it as softing PR, but i was catching up, what is your reason to change from TR to SR on me just for that sarcastic post?), and LoX going after me all game, you think i haven't noticed? It feels like your goal is to shot me down instead of scumhunting, still waiting your case on Pep, and it was like 5 days, since your post about we should decide for lynch, yet you haven't done any real effort, if you want Pep dead, give case, cause now that wagon is just bunch of sheeps and you one of them

Fuzzy, i told you first time - if i have choose between random lynch (cause i can't push my SRs it seems) i go for random VT claim

VOTE: Skelda

Same as before, if that flips red, Pep is going next, i don't buy that "Pep lynch is lame, so let's lynch Lil instead, cause i don't like couple of his posts", how that ever is going to be town? Guess i got wrong rolecard, town is minority here :D
I'm having a hard time believing you're really taking in what you're reading.

This is at least the second time you've asked me for a Pep case and last time I answered you immediately. Now you're asking the question again as though I never gave it to you, so for the third time I'll show my case: .

The reason I would lynch you is already posted in the post in which I said I'd be happy to lynch you. I explained why I saw your post as a scumclaim. Your post was definitely not sarcasm, and I won't be explained away by that excuse. You admit to not having noticed the sarcasm in Sly's post, which means your answer would have been serious, not sarcastic
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1009, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 996, Ramcius wrote:nice try, but there no way i'm getting lynched, and how easily i got SR for sarcastic post (yes, Kyo, that was sarcasm, i admit, i didn't noticed sarcasm in Sly post and took it as softing PR, but i was catching up, what is your reason to change from TR to SR on me just for that sarcastic post?), and LoX going after me all game, you think i haven't noticed? It feels like your goal is to shot me down instead of scumhunting, still waiting your case on Pep, and it was like 5 days, since your post about we should decide for lynch, yet you haven't done any real effort, if you want Pep dead, give case, cause now that wagon is just bunch of sheeps and you one of them

Fuzzy, i told you first time - if i have choose between random lynch (cause i can't push my SRs it seems) i go for random VT claim

VOTE: Skelda

Same as before, if that flips red, Pep is going next, i don't buy that "Pep lynch is lame, so let's lynch Lil instead, cause i don't like couple of his posts", how that ever is going to be town? Guess i got wrong rolecard, town is minority here :D
I'm having a hard time believing you're really taking in what you're reading.

This is at least the second time you've asked me for a Pep case and last time I answered you immediately. Now you're asking the question again as though I never gave it to you, so for the third time I'll show my case: .

The reason I would lynch you is already posted in the post in which I said I'd be happy to lynch you. I explained why I saw your post as a scumclaim. Your post was definitely not sarcasm, and I won't be explained away by that excuse. You admit to not having noticed the sarcasm in Sly's post, which means your answer would have been serious, not sarcastic
well, my question was to LoX, i don't have memory problems, i even mentioned you was alone who gave reason for voting Pep
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

on page 31
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:26 am

Post by James3 »

Okay town, it's time to get serious. After carefully reviewing the Pep wagon, I've determined that it's nonsense. I can't say for a certain fact that he's town, but he's definitely not mafia. The wagon being built on him is clearly designed by relatively intelligent scum getting bad towns to sheep them. If you're town, you need to get off of it now. I haven't lookd into the Skelda wagon in the same detail, but at first glance it appears to be the same. Now, given this, I can conlcude with a high degree of probability that the mafia has day chat.

Now, while lynching SlySly is unequivocally the right option, since we're nearing the deadline I would be willling to lynch my weaker scumread Uzi.

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Join this wagon.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1012, James3 wrote:Okay town, it's time to get serious. After carefully reviewing the Pep wagon, I've determined that it's nonsense. I can't say for a certain fact that he's town, but he's definitely not mafia. The wagon being built on him is clearly designed by relatively intelligent scum getting bad towns to sheep them. If you're town, you need to get off of it now. I haven't lookd into the Skelda wagon in the same detail, but at first glance it appears to be the same. Now, given this, I can conlcude with a high degree of probability that the mafia has day chat.

Now, while lynching SlySly is unequivocally the right option, since we're nearing the deadline I would be willling to lynch my weaker scumread Uzi.

Join this wagon.
Lil asked to be replaced, so probably town, scum is in good position in dead game like this and not much reason to leave like that
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:42 am

Post by James3 »

In post 1013, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1012, James3 wrote:Okay town, it's time to get serious. After carefully reviewing the Pep wagon, I've determined that it's nonsense. I can't say for a certain fact that he's town, but he's definitely not mafia. The wagon being built on him is clearly designed by relatively intelligent scum getting bad towns to sheep them. If you're town, you need to get off of it now. I haven't lookd into the Skelda wagon in the same detail, but at first glance it appears to be the same. Now, given this, I can conlcude with a high degree of probability that the mafia has day chat.

Join this wagon.
Lil asked to be replaced, so probably town, scum is in good position in dead game like this and not much reason to leave like that
Is there any evidence to believe that that was a tactical replacement? If not then we must assume it was due to IRL circumstances, and thus not alignment indicative.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1014, James3 wrote:
In post 1013, Ramcius wrote:

Join this wagon.
Is there any evidence to believe that that was a tactical replacement? If not then we must assume it was due to IRL circumstances, and thus not alignment indicative.
In post 944, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Mod: Replace me. Not really feeling this game and I had only signed up for a friend.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:18 am

Post by James3 »

"Not feeling the game" could come from either town or scum. As I said, not alignment indicative.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1012, James3 wrote:I can't say for a certain fact that he's town, but he's definitely not mafia.
if he's not mafia how is he not town?

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1017, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1012, James3 wrote:I can't say for a certain fact that he's town, but he's definitely not mafia.
if he's not mafia how is he not town?
3p
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

This game is hilarious.
Hydra between Alisae and -Grey-
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1019, Land of Xanth wrote:This game is hilarious.
indeed, you doing good job on that
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Vifam »

Isn't the deadline coming up
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Vifam »

I'll lynch whoever at this point fuck it
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Vifam »

Well not really
ok
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1021, Vifam wrote:Isn't the deadline coming up
deadline postponed
In post 984, D3f3nd3r wrote:
The deadline will be reset to 3 days once both players are replaced. If a lynch occurs before then, night will not end until the replacements occur.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”