Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 196, Fresh wrote:
In post 171, Titus wrote:
In post 170, Fresh wrote:
Unvote

Vote: ZZZX

Too many posts for a day 1. Has to be scum.

I thought ZZZX lurked as scum?

Town lurker I thought.

That's what I've seen as well.

Just love working nights and coming home to games starting early in the day and being behind already... Catching up working backwards. Anyone- is there anything in particular worth reading closely at this point?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:16 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 240, Aneninen wrote:
– anyone, feel free to call that an OMGUS, but the reasons are right above the vote.

Why do you care what anyone thinks about your vote reasons at this point in the game?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 150, Gorkington wrote:step one: if she diplomatically tries to reach out to people in a really awkward way shes probably scum.
step two: if she avoids people talking about her, probably also scum.
step three: if she says things that actually literally dont make any kind of sense then shes probably scum.

ive seen slight variations on all three of these things and now that ive pointed them out you can expect all kinds of interesting defusing strategies from her.

im interested enough to see where tipwagon goes that im willing to make a case and hardpush this in a little bit when titus has more content on the table i can push her for. especially when she decides to stop ignoring me.

When is she town? Because you've just described every game I've ever played with Titus and this sounds a lot more like a policy to me.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 78, Profgessor Emotion wrote:and no matter what happens, nacho will come in one day and call me town, and then mastin will post and voided will come in and call her town I think. I also think it's incredibly unlikely that a lynch will happen with gork being the second vote on me, and ZZZX was never famous for tunnelling so I don't know where gork is getting the idea that I feel pressured

What's the point of this post? For some reason it feels like you're forcing how relaxed you are about things. Which is really ironic since the very nature of being relaxed means you have no need to force anything. I'm a little suspicious of this.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 264, Saint wrote:mpfh

Ball gag?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 12, wgeurts wrote:I'm a BDSM duo with someone (they can claim if they want) who forgot the safeword to stop the roleplay so I undergo everything in silence.
In other words, I have a neighbourhood with someone however only he can post in it and I can only read.
M'kay.
VOTE: Oversoul
Let's get some wagons going.

In post 65, Saint wrote:mmmph

A man is thinking these are a pair. What great need is wgeurts having for silencing his play,ate? "mmmph" twice if a man is right here. Three times if you are tied up by scum and can only speak if they are dying.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 303, White Narcissus wrote:mfw i didnt realize waynegg was here...

~Sakura

A man is sure that one is having flushed cheeks and sparkly eyes...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 370, masters of fart wrote:a man is here!!

look at the man's size!!

its... so... tiny!!!

And this one is knowing from personal experience. Then again, a man is noting even a B-52 is tiny as it is crashing into a rectum the depth and breadth of Lake Victoria
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:12 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 372, White Narcissus wrote:I'm really having a hard time getting into this game, idk why. I didn't agree with Wiz's vote until that OMGUS.

~Sakura

Just get in! It is feeling soooo good just getting in!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:19 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 356, Saint wrote:eyev wrought afrell awnroo

You've thought as well?

Ok

VOTE: Pisskop
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:20 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 376, Xtoxm wrote:Still can't see the structure to Saint's PR so it looks fake.

A man is thinking if one were to shove a rag in their own mouth and then start making the exact noises that one is conveying, all votes are falling from him. PR is likely being correct...perhaps not in the manner this one is referring.

Saint- are you meaning for a man to interpret?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:44 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Yeah
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 377, masters of fart wrote:
In post 373, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 370, masters of fart wrote:a man is here!!

look at the man's size!!

its... so... tiny!!!

And this one is knowing from personal experience. Then again, a man is noting even a B-52 is tiny as it is crashing into a rectum the depth and breadth of Lake Victoria

damn right you are. how else am i going to make these farts without the rectum size? /fart

check out the other side of it... people say that it is beaten by only mount everest

a man is wondering much and more for some time who is busting out that playground! who is this Him-a-laya? must find enough rope!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 422, masters of fart wrote:i don't know who gorkington is but he sounds like a good man!

VOTE: jaqen

challenge me! measure it!

A man isn't UP for shlongs and sabers. However, he is having much wood for Pisskop. That one's former's claim is a role fishing fake claim unless you think there's more than one set of neighbors. A man is knowing this for a fact.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 461, Oversoul wrote:
In post 353, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man is thinking these are a pair. What great need is wgeurts having for silencing his play,ate? "mmmph" twice if a man is right here. Three times if you are tied up by scum and can only speak if they are dying.

This doesn't make sense.
Why Saint be the BDSM gagged person? Wgeurts CLAIMED he was the BDSM gagged person.

Still not buying the PR. I don't think it is like UT and co to include Post Restrictions.

In post 1, God of Power Outlets wrote:
Please refrain from trying to out-guess the Mods during the game. You can't do it, so don't bother. It'll accomplish nothing in-game except the wraith of your Trouser Gods.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

That tells a man they're liable to pulling some shenanigans and to discard whatever you are thinking you are knowing of them.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 466, Titus wrote:@Jaquen, when is the last time your "facts" turned out to be right as town? As scum?

Well, when a man is in a neighborhood and the one claiming isn't in that hood it's a pretty solid bet a man's facts are having plenty of meat
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 470, Titus wrote:
In post 468, Jaqen Hghar wrote:That tells a man they're liable to pulling some shenanigans and to discard whatever you are thinking you are knowing of them.

Huh?

Irt a man's post previous that one.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 436, pisskop wrote:
In post 375, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 356, Saint wrote:eyev wrought afrell awnroo

You've thought as well?

Ok

eww. I smell stale sweat and scum on what they think is an easy vote.

Really? A man is in a neighborhood which your previous slot claimed, yet this one is nowhere to be found in a man's QT. Your previous slot is caught lying and is then bailing on the game once a counter is being made, and this is the best you've got? Say you are smelling the perfume being left from a night of great sex, not voting to give any weight to these words , and then disappearing? This one is coming into a scum role and seeing his previous is leaving because they are caught.

A man is much and more disappointed with the part where town is seeing one make a claim, another countering that claim, that one leaving, and this one trying to hand wave it away and seemingly taking no note of the whole thing. Wagon ahoy!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 12, wgeurts wrote:I'm a BDSM duo with someone (they can claim if they want) who forgot the safeword to stop the roleplay so I undergo everything in silence.
In other words, I have a neighbourhood with someone however only he can post in it and I can only read.
M'kay.

In post 463, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 422, masters of fart wrote:i don't know who gorkington is but he sounds like a good man!

VOTE: jaqen

challenge me! measure it!

A man isn't UP for shlongs and sabers. However, he is having much wood for Pisskop. That one's former's claim is a role fishing fake claim unless you think there's more than one set of neighbors. A man is knowing this for a fact.

And not one is taking note of the claim/counterclaim.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 521, White Narcissus wrote:..what are you even talking about?

~Wis

And that's what a man is meaning when he is saying no one is taking note. Like, litterally, as if nothing is ever being said.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:10 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 524, Gorkington wrote:ah.
so.
because there might be more than one neighborhood.
wgeurts must have been lying.
owait.

Are you knowing a game with more than one neighborhood? A man isn't seeing it.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Links? A man is never seeing such.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Nope. Link. A man isn't needing of your rationalization, appeal to the crowd, and back pissing. Link a normalish game with more than one neighborhood. Now.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Oh.

UNVOTE:
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 611, masters of fart wrote:(that is pretty hard, btw.)
/master

A man is suggesting marriage. Then, strange is coming out of the woodwork to throw themselves at you.

...on second thought, having to turn it all down is probably more deustrating than being empty handed (though I guess literally that is causing your hands to be full)
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 613, pisskop wrote:I find nothing town about choosing to focus on neighborhoods when it been established its not the only one here. He's avoiding other content in favor of this.

Misrep that more! A man is inviting and dropping it completely once he is corrected. So, are you Sxumsoon and a man is just finding a bad reason for thinking you are in the first place?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

...*unvoting
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 693, masters of fart wrote:
In post 536, Gorkington wrote:im annoyed that i feel like jaqen is townier for having pushed this.
:igmeou:

This.
In addition to my previous townread on him which I don't remember why but I recall me saying 'good good good post', this reads to me like Jaqen is DEFINITELY making some kind of a notelist, and using them for scumhunting/figuring the game out. even if this has been wrong in a very lollish newbieish way, that slut is town.

ehm, slot, yes. not slut.... :wink:

/master

How much Sonic influence is in this? If a man is become this predictable to Sonic a man must needs be careful if he is ever playing with that one as scum. Never the less, yes a man is sitting back and watching interactions while noting this and that.

Right now a man's crotch is tingly for Titus as she is being too helpful and not quite abrasive enough for town Titus. That one is usually by now at L-1 and screaming from the rafters of how those voting her are making the world dumber. But, a man is also recently seeing her mislynched with the same attitude and is knowing she is working on her game. That one a man enjoys much and more playing with, so is giving a little space to see if and how her game is truly changing. A man is fighting his natural instinct here right now to lynch ahoy and is thinking a short leash will have that one revealing her true colors eventually.

Aneninen is also causing a man's pants feel a bit tighter. That one is trying far to hard in making sure he is interacting with everyone and much and more of it is cheerleading. That one is also seeming to possibly have knowledge I don't have in his early Multiball mention. Claims like that in a man's experience (if/when they are panning out to be true) are often worth lynching. A man isn't playing with this one previously though so if all this is normal, a man is wanting to know. Still, early setup spec on scum which later is panning out to be true is worthy of lynching.

When a man is watching Profgesser Emotion however, his junk is throbbing so hard it may just burst! Yes, one may think it's because two hot ladies are sharing that slot and a man is simply lusting for a kinky manage a trois, but they are wrong in so thinking! They are exhibiting the same scum-spec with Aneninen, and then there's Mara. From what a man is remembering of that one, that one must needs be right at all cost. The first time a man is playing with her (in his only newbie and as his main) that one is so wrapped up in being right that she is all but
plainly
correcting a man that she is scum and as a result is succumbing as a D1 scum lynch. All because she must needs be right. She is doing this as either alignment, but in later games where she is town she is also less certain of the correctee's wrongness and is giving supporting reasons for that correction. Thus far here, she isn't supporting her "wrongs" as they are pertaining to this game (she is supporting why a man is wrong in thinking multiple neighborhoods aren't existing in a game, but that's info pulled from elsewhere and is having nothing to do with interactions here so isn't the kind of supporting evidence of which a man is speaking)

In post 41, Profgessor Emotion wrote:you're wrong to assume that emotion will be an big indicator of my play/alignment, and that each post will contain emotion. You're unlikely to get anything from me unless I get to the point where I'm stressed, and at that point I'm incoherent and can't think properly.

I'm not pushing anyone, but there isn't anyone worth pushing yet, and stating that I refuse to claim is a comment on the mass claim, clearly.

you're also wrong to assume that I will get anywhere early game, and you're completely overlooking that I am not a fan of rvs and constantly looks for a mean to get out which generally means doing something other people don't really expect, and doing things that I think scum could tag on.

In post 585, Profgessor Emotion wrote:For those claiming there is no town benefit for a town self-watcher...I WILL strangle you.

To date, three players are set up specing Multiball- Profgesser, Aneninen, and Fart Boy. In that order, a man is wanting a popcorn question answered.. What is creating the belief in multiple scum teams?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 780, Oversoul wrote:Jaqen, at 25 player slots, why *don't* you think it is multiball? It is almost certainly a reality.

A man isn't thinking one way or the other but if he must, it isn't having the feeling of too many town not enough scum with which a man is accustomed in a game featuring multiple scum teams.

In post 863, masters of fart wrote:
In post 860, Gorkington wrote:i dont particularly agree with the sentiment of lynching you because you cant be read.

<3

that's why you are a good man!

i want nakedjogger dead. his overreaction looks fake, like scum rage (sakura would know)

also, he looks like an asshole

/FAART

And a fart is definitely knowing an asshole.
In post 786, Profgessor Emotion wrote:For the record, I have very strong reasons to suspect this is multiball, as I have already said. (Mara's hoping it's a red herring.)

Not an answer to a man's question though. Interestingly, you are saying you are happy to explain should anyone must needs know why. Wrong.

In post 814, Aneninen wrote:Jaquen. I was not the first one mentioning the possibility of a Multiball, as far as I can remember. Also, read again

A man isn't asking if you are making pole position in declaring your beliefs on multiball. He is seeing your perspective from other posts and puzzling it together though. A man is thinking you're wrong on Prof for the wrong reasons for formulating that read in the first place though.

In post 824, masters of fart wrote:@758, jaqen: that was 0% sonic influence, only me. Also i agreed to multiball because A) it fita the theme, lpads of balls here and B) huge game, likely multiball in my experience

/master

So, just some spunk you are squeezing from your anus...pretty much what a man is exppecting.

VOTE: Professor Emotion

A man is feeling pretty confident in finding scum here, and is finding it bloody ironic this one's conversations all center around TIP both times a man is seeing her flip D1 scum if she does.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1326, Imperium wrote:This pisskop wagon is about as appetizing as a bag of monkey dicks. I would love it if the wagons I came back to were at least more appetizing than monkey dicks.

A man is reading those are a delicacy in parts of India.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:23 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1443, Xtoxm wrote:I've seen pisskop spend a game spewing bullshit and still be town. The fact votes are coming so easily to pisskop when this vezok/ika wagon is being met with huge resistance, leads me to believe pisskop is likely town.

Where's this "huge resistance" to an Ika wagon?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

mod- could you update the player list please? For me at least it's getting kinda hard to keep up with who's who

A man is become frustrated. Aside from the aforementioned, today is devolving into a pissing match of going nowhere. It is feeling much and more like walking circles lost in the woods and asking each other "hey, haven't we already passed that rock?" A man is probably voting Pisskop and hoping for the best as that one's response to the little pressure he is receiving is quite poor. Cornered town are swinging and throwing rocks and shit at people. That one is much and more like 'c'mon guys, follow my deflection'. A man isn't liking all on that wagon, but if this is the multiball setup some are speculating (a man is agreeing with the size of this game argument) then a man is also not caring if varying degrees of scum reads are present since scum would have every reason to kill other scum

Or maybe a man is over thinking it. Eff it, Jaqen is ready for flips and info so this game is progressing.

Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1469, Aneninen wrote:What's the case against Pisskop?
Because, I don't think he's scum and I'll explain it why, if needed.

Yeah- explanations are generally needed in games like these.

This is the softest, most noncommitted defense ever. It's like a 102 year old white knight riding and old gray mare with a saggy back. I
really
want to lynch this but for some reason everyone else wants to give him a pass or whatever.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man isn't ouching Fresh's wagon. That shit is glowing with a fluorescent busted out butthole pink *WARNING: COUNTERWAGON*'sign on it!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:53 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1685, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1683, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1674, Slobberknocker wrote:For fucks sakes guys, vezok is being the scumfuck that vezok is and playing exactly to his scum meta

why the FUCK did his wagon disappear

This so much.

Nacho, get your vote back on the wagon.

I think nacho has about 99% accuracy when reading me. Maybe you should learn from him.

If nacho thinks I'm scum I wouldn't really be alive.

Really? On D1 you'd already be dead? Walk me through that one. This whole 'if "x" thought "y" we're scum, "y" would be dead' thing is so tired and it totally discounts the thoughts of every other player in the game on the subject. "X" is but one player in a game and they'd still face the task of convincing everyone else, regardless of who they are. Not to mention it disregards the possibility of both "x" and "y" being scum together.

Sorry, but this is one of the most popular meaningless statements in mafia today.
Damn you Trouser Gods for not bestowing on a man two lynches in a phase!

W8...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1713, pisskop wrote:Hi we arent talking about it more than we have to kthnx

No. But it is sure seeming this one is wanting to dodge a subject he himself is breaching. A man is thinking that is much and more worth talking about. So, what are you on about?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Oh no! Not lurkers! They're never town.../sarcasm

This one's 'poor me you're all stupid' routine is so played out. A man is expecting such from the likes of a ZZZX, but is taking a Piss in higher regard. Yet, here he is- applying AtE and and trying to flash while all his would be supporters are distancing from that which he is pushing. This one is either D1 found scum who isn't having the WIFOM from previous days with which to defend himself or is generally sucking at D1 play and isn't knowing how to just be town. A man is looking at his previous games for a clue as to which is going on but would like to know if anyone is having meta on Pisskop r.e. how competent that one is on the first day.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

vla for a couple of days
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1861, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1859, Gorkington wrote:
fresh wrote:I think a town member who really thought my vote was total bullshit would just not even try to defend themselves against me and focus on one of the more scummy players you feel is on the wagon.
the way youre talking here is as if every single town player should or would do this, which is a really really weird thing to push. why is scum more likely to do this? have you seen scum do what youre describing here?

vote: vezok
l-1.
claimtime.
i swear if anyone else says anything about this ill cut you.

More like L-2.

I don't even want to claim. I hate my role and I'm kinda glad I die day 1 instead of seeing people WIFOM themselves over me later.

This one is preferring we WIFOM over him now instead, huh?

VOTE: vezokpiraka
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

L-1
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Looking back, it looks as if vezok may be softing Hated in which case Saint's unvote is irrelevant. If vezok is lying then LaL.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1933, Imperium wrote:What a dumbshit pair of scumkills

A man is thinking we can use this to our advantage though. Those are the leading wagons ending D1, both are town, and scum aren't giving two fucks which one they are landing on.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:06 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2017, masters of fart wrote:A man should vote White Narcissus to regain his virility!

A man is reading much and more noise and thinking there is more to what this one is saying than what this one is saying. However, if a man is to be considering your case on just your words of what a player is routinely doing game after game and there is no subtext, a man is needing links to examples to be judging the merit of this one's words. Simply taking your word for it ain't working.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

TLDR- link me to where she does what you claim and I'll lend my sword, but since this is something particular in how your slots interact with each other im ignorant to those interactions and need to know wtf you're talking about.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2028, masters of fart wrote:
In post 2018, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 2017, masters of fart wrote:A man should vote White Narcissus to regain his virility!

A man is reading much and more noise and thinking there is more to what this one is saying than what this one is saying. However, if a man is to be considering your case on just your words of what a player is routinely doing game after game and there is no subtext, a man is needing links to examples to be judging the merit of this one's words. Simply taking your word for it ain't working.

A man needs to read how WN acted around the vezokpiraka wagon yesterday to see how they're obvious scum.

They're replacing out because they're caught scum! And they have no time to fight me because it will be a long and hard battle. And they will lose.

Let's just lynch them so The Trouser Gods don't have to find a replacement.

That's all fine and good and I agree, it looks bad. But, you're saying SAKURA specifically does this thing with you every game to figure you out when she's town that she hasn't here. Link me to what you're talking about that she does if you want me on that wagon. I'm not going to just take your word for it.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2037, Gorkington wrote:yes.
im not doing some dumb gambit.
there are too many players and i fucked up on vezok so i cant imagine anyone would have sheeped me given how good titus is at wiggling out of bullshit and everyone claiming that shes unreadable.

Why does this sound more like someone trying to deflect heat for bad play the previous day than an actual guilty? I read through some of your games when we played before and some shittastic move like like claiming a guilty on someone who is historically easy to lynch wouldn't be a big shocker to come from you as you've done them before. I mean, you claim Cop but then go to pull quotes from yesterday as evidence. If you're a Cop with a guilty, who cares what she said or how she said it yesterday, because you're a Cop with a guilty. And that's all that matters. And yet you pull a quote (the type of which has come from Titusscum as well as Titustown my experience) that's null and try to hang her with that. Instead of your guilty.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

That's a bit over the top.

The fact is you've done shittastic plays like that. How about responding to an intelligent question intelligently instead of that^?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2057, farside22 wrote:Okay I got it clarified.

Vote: titus

VOTE: Titus
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I don't care for guessing the reliability so of guilties. If she flips and it's not scum then, logically, it's your turn to eat it. I Think I've played with Titus a fair number of times. And she's pretty much always lynched within the first three days, unless she's scum, so yeah she's pretty damned easy to lynch.

That said, I don't think two scum are going to fake guilties on one mislynch.

Farside- you said you checked Titus too and had to verify something. You initially voted Saint so that makes me think you didn't necessarily have a guilty. Can you paraphrase the confirmation you received without compromising your role?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

^in response to Gork
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2065, farside22 wrote:I wonder what is up with Jean.
That whole post calling gork out was odd

How so? As a player in general, he doesn't seem very trustworthy. He seems to be the kind who does reaction tests and gambits and that whole sort of thing. It's easy for me to see that because it's exactly how I used to play. Him saying "this isn't some stupid gambit", more than anything else, raises a huge red flag.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2069, farside22 wrote:
In post 2067, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I don't care for guessing the reliability so of guilties. If she flips and it's not scum then, logically, it's your turn to eat it. I Think I've played with Titus a fair number of times. And she's pretty much always lynched within the first three days, unless she's scum, so yeah she's pretty damned easy to lynch.

That said, I don't think two scum are going to fake guilties on one mislynch.

Farside- you said you checked Titus too and had to verify something. You initially voted Saint so that makes me think you didn't necessarily have a guilty. Can you paraphrase the confirmation you received without compromising your role?

I targetted titus. I'm not a cop.

Why would you think scum would fake a guilty out the gate?

The moment you said you were clarifying something with the mod, I too sent them a question and have yet to hear back from them yet you had a response from them and enough time to throw down a vote afterwards in just 13 minutes. I've been waiting the better part of an hour. But, I'm playing along all the same and think it'll be good to see how this plays out.

Are you going to answer my question about why did you vote for Saint if you had mod info that would make you vote Titus?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2076, masters of fart wrote:Is this multiball or was pisskop bogged or something just wondering.

We could get that guy to help remove one of Titus/jaqen

That would be pretty much impossible since my neighbor and I vigged Pisskop. We both had varying degrees of a scum read on him and ultimately decided that no matter how he flipped the instant POE that's possible from both of yesterday's leading wagons would be invaluable. Now that's out of the bag, can we discuss the ons and offs and relations provided by that info before just quick lynching Titus? I haven't even looked at it yet but plan to when I wake up. Between work and pregnant daughter (due in 4 weeks) acting like she was going to give birth, I haven't had time for more than a few quick read and comment here and there.

Pedit-
you
brought up
your
role,
your
target,
your
clarification, and
your
vote- not me. You can't reasonably expect to have no questions about what
you
have put out there.

Ppedit ok, but why saint you *think could be* scum over what with mod clarification looks like must be verified scum?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2080, farside22 wrote:I voted for saint because I was scum reading him at the end of day 1.
I voted for titus because I believe gork.

This is all confusing so can you act like I'm 3 and fill in the gaps

Gork- gotta guilty on Titus, vote
Farside- i targeted Titus too let me clarify something
Farside- yup mod told me stuff, vote
Jaqen- ok, 2 guilties that's pretty fucking solid, vote
Farside- eh, I'm just sheeping Gork
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2084, farside22 wrote:
In post 2081, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 2076, masters of fart wrote:Is this multiball or was pisskop bogged or something just wondering.

We could get that guy to help remove one of Titus/jaqen

That would be pretty much impossible since my neighbor and I vigged Pisskop. We both had varying degrees of a scum read on him and ultimately decided that no matter how he flipped the instant POE that's possible from both of yesterday's leading wagons would be invaluable. Now that's out of the bag, can we discuss the ons and offs and relations provided by that info before just quick lynching Titus? I haven't even looked at it yet but plan to when I wake up. Between work and pregnant daughter (due in 4 weeks) acting like she was going to give birth, I haven't had time for more than a few quick read and comment here and there.

Pedit-
you
brought up
your
role,
your
target,
your
clarification, and
your
vote- not me. You can't reasonably expect to have no questions about what
you
have put out there.

Ppedit ok, but why saint you *think could be* scum over what with mod clarification looks like must be verified scum?

You going to awnser my question or just keep playing with yourself.

Because it would be far from the first time I'd seen that happen.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Far from a newb, tyvm. To vote so,eome other than your guilty is sketchy. The target gained by discussing your results is diminished by the already effing huge you hung on yourself by saying you had results in the first place. Nah, I'm not taking that blame. You can piss off right there. You voluntarily threw it out there you got results by targetting Titus, then you "clarified" those results through the mod, then you say the mod got back with you to make that clarification (which, quite frankly, I don't believe because I sent them a question at the exact same time which has still yet to be answered so I don't think they're around TO answer) and changed your vote from someone you *think* is guilty to someone you claim to havea *mod confirmed* guilty on.

And now you want to get all pretentious and name cally because someone is raising valid questions you apparently can't answer? If Titus is scum, you're probably scum with them seeing she's fucked and looking for an easy way on. Because there's no effing way answering questions about your results is "helping scum" more than YOU claiming to have some sort of an investigative PR in the first place.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2088, Gorkington wrote:happy birthday jaqen pt1:
modguy wrote:vezokpiraka (13) - Xtoxm, White Narcissus, Profgessor Emotion, Slobberknocker, Flubbernugget, Oversoul, farside22, pisskop, Titus, Gorkington, Jaqen Hghar, Saint, Anenien

Spoiler: vezo votes
xtoxm wrote:I like jogger for town.

If you want a PL, let's do this.

VOTE: Idiot savant

The slot is lurking which is as sure of a scumtell as we'll get on D1.

wn wrote:Or wisdom unvoted >_>

Vote: vezok

Trust me this guy's a danger to town regardless of his actual alignment. And it's a guy i DONT want to ever play again with.

prof wrote:I change my mind about farside, I am pretty happy to call her town! Though, I still kinda want your answers to my questions/statements towards you

Also, Pisskop (I think it's pisskop?) I do not like your wagon so I am voting the counter wagon (vezok)

slobb wrote:VOTE: vezok

pisskops reaction to wagon (Specifically last page) is town.

vezoks not acting like vezok, i agree with gorkington

flubb wrote:VOTE: vezok

oversoul wrote:What is this list
Could do a Vezok wagon
VOTE: Vezo

farside wrote:I'm narrowing down my scum reads but vezo's start reads pretty scummy as I said. Don't see titus town here and I don't see the town read others have. The hydra that started the Tip wagon is pretty quiet for pushing the case and that makes me have them as a big fat question mark and oversoul is being lazy and I hate it.
Lots of null reads because of so many people reading like they don't give a shit and would rather troll then scum hunt.
At least I saw something with tip that rang town. Not married to that read but enough to stay off the wagon.

Vote: vezo

You know I'm stubborn and at least im pushing my scum reads. Unlike some flaccid types.

piss wrote:Because I can already tell he's going to be a fucking nuinsance if he lives.

titus wrote:VOTE: Vezok

We should be lynching TiP but we are not. I like the people on the Vezok wagon better.

gork wrote:like christ.
ika lurked out. thats practically half a scumclaim.
vezok entered into this game with the least "vezok" approach ive ever seen.
this is the guy who shouts about someone being scum and calls people idiots for trying to convince him otherwise.
this isnt someone who buddies and asks for someone to tell him whos scummy.
this isnt someone who avoids a fight with someone.
townvezok would be calling me a moron right now.
fact that nobody wants to sheep this just makes it even fucking better, because it should be a comically easy wagon to get going and instead people are dogpiling on pisskop.
get your shit together whoever is fucking town this game and vote for vezok or tell me why im wrong.

jaqen wrote:This one is preferring we WIFOM over him now instead, huh?

anen wrote:Well. I still don't think Vezok is the best lynch, but it's not a bad idea after all.
Also, my top scumreads don't seem to be wagoned Today, so

Intent To Hammer.

I appreciate this more than you know. I'm going to bed now, but I'll look at this tonight. This will help so much in not getting behind here while not neglecting irl that's more important. Thanks!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2057, farside22 wrote:Okay I got it clarified.

Vote: titus

That's how I'm taking this Gork. For now anyhow.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2088, Gorkington wrote:happy birthday jaqen pt1:
modguy wrote:vezokpiraka (13) - Xtoxm, White Narcissus, Profgessor Emotion, Slobberknocker, Flubbernugget, Oversoul, farside22, pisskop, Titus, Gorkington, Jaqen Hghar, Saint, Anenien

Spoiler: vezo votes
xtoxm wrote:I like jogger for town.

If you want a PL, let's do this.

VOTE: Idiot savant

The slot is lurking which is as sure of a scumtell as we'll get on D1.

wn wrote:Or wisdom unvoted >_>

Vote: vezok

Trust me this guy's a danger to town regardless of his actual alignment. And it's a guy i DONT want to ever play again with.

prof wrote:I change my mind about farside, I am pretty happy to call her town! Though, I still kinda want your answers to my questions/statements towards you

Also, Pisskop (I think it's pisskop?) I do not like your wagon so I am voting the counter wagon (vezok)

slobb wrote:VOTE: vezok

pisskops reaction to wagon (Specifically last page) is town.

vezoks not acting like vezok, i agree with gorkington

flubb wrote:VOTE: vezok

oversoul wrote:What is this list
Could do a Vezok wagon
VOTE: Vezo

farside wrote:I'm narrowing down my scum reads but vezo's start reads pretty scummy as I said. Don't see titus town here and I don't see the town read others have. The hydra that started the Tip wagon is pretty quiet for pushing the case and that makes me have them as a big fat question mark and oversoul is being lazy and I hate it.
Lots of null reads because of so many people reading like they don't give a shit and would rather troll then scum hunt.
At least I saw something with tip that rang town. Not married to that read but enough to stay off the wagon.

Vote: vezo

You know I'm stubborn and at least im pushing my scum reads. Unlike some flaccid types.

piss wrote:Because I can already tell he's going to be a fucking nuinsance if he lives.

titus wrote:VOTE: Vezok

We should be lynching TiP but we are not. I like the people on the Vezok wagon better.

gork wrote:like christ.
ika lurked out. thats practically half a scumclaim.
vezok entered into this game with the least "vezok" approach ive ever seen.
this is the guy who shouts about someone being scum and calls people idiots for trying to convince him otherwise.
this isnt someone who buddies and asks for someone to tell him whos scummy.
this isnt someone who avoids a fight with someone.
townvezok would be calling me a moron right now.
fact that nobody wants to sheep this just makes it even fucking better, because it should be a comically easy wagon to get going and instead people are dogpiling on pisskop.
get your shit together whoever is fucking town this game and vote for vezok or tell me why im wrong.

jaqen wrote:This one is preferring we WIFOM over him now instead, huh?

anen wrote:Well. I still don't think Vezok is the best lynch, but it's not a bad idea after all.
Also, my top scumreads don't seem to be wagoned Today, so

Intent To Hammer.

I'm not a big fan of Xtoxm's start on this wagon. It was way too early to talk about an Ika policy

Profgesser's vote reads like a weird buddy on Farside, and Mara's posts yesterday didn't sit well with me anyhow

Slobb looks like he could be trying to buddy you

Titus' vote would be really weird if she turns out to be scum because she's arguing to save one town and lynch another.

I scum read Anen all day yesterday and his vote does nothing to improve that.

In post 2091, Gorkington wrote:happy birthday pt2:
modguy wrote:pisskop (8) - masters of fart, Quaroath, dramonic, Jaqen Hghar, vezokpiraka, Fresh, Loranthaceae, Voidedmafia

Spoiler: pisskop votes
master wrote:page 46's posts are re-earning the respect for the Imperium hydra for me.

I'm also currently overruling MS's vote (was it really on TIP? I wrote to him earlier all my reasoning for TIP town and he hasn't responded yet apart from saying he'll check it out soon) and totally going with farside. this is both a vote I was meaning to use AND it just comes sheeping my currently best townread (and erotic writer, ahem, mods) farside.

VOTE: PISSKOP

will make a good list of everything soon

quar wrote:VOTE: pisskop

This is totally NOT the town PK i literally just completed a game with, in tone or style.

Um. Yeah. Slice off the dick.

dram wrote:vote: pisskop
This looks fashionable.

jaqen wrote:A man is become frustrated. Aside from the aforementioned, today is devolving into a pissing match of going nowhere. It is feeling much and more like walking circles lost in the woods and asking each other "hey, haven't we already passed that rock?" A man is probably voting Pisskop and hoping for the best as that one's response to the little pressure he is receiving is quite poor. Cornered town are swinging and throwing rocks and shit at people. That one is much and more like 'c'mon guys, follow my deflection'. A man isn't liking all on that wagon, but if this is the multiball setup some are speculating (a man is agreeing with the size of this game argument) then a man is also not caring if varying degrees of scum reads are present since scum would have every reason to kill other scum

Or maybe a man is over thinking it. Eff it, Jaqen is ready for flips and info so this game is progressing.

vezo wrote:pisskop is getting wagoned because he is scum and I'm not. On that note.

vote pisskop

fresh wrote:
pisskop was my other debate. I felt as I was catching up that I was reading him as scum for the wrong reason. When he seemed uncooperative, that isn't a scum tell as I've learned. But when I do an ISO, the vibe I'm getting gives me scumfeels for different reasons more like we've got him and he's trying to 'town' his way out of being center of attention. I think presently its the best vote to have right now.

Vote: pisskop

lora wrote:VOTE: pisskop

voided wrote:Vote: Pisskop

I am loathe to join any wagon with Loran on it, but I'm not getting on the Vezok one.

This wagon looks much more town driven.

Dram's vote on the surface comes across scummy as fuck, but then I think about it and don't see the scummotivation in being that scummy if you know what I mean? His more recent posting seems pretty townie as well.

Quar on the other hand looks just the opposite and is enough to make me want to look at that slot in more detail.

Loranthicae's blind vote along with his deal with Voided I don't particularly like. i think the whole back and forth between them is town v scum and voided is scum hunting. Either way I'm not a fan of policy lynches in general and think if someone has to resort to something like that they shouldn't sign up for games someone they're gonna push for policy is signed up in. For now- Voided, did you know NJ was a loran alt?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2317, masters of fart wrote:
In post 2315, dramonic wrote:
In post 2242, Oversoul wrote:Not a guilty Dram. I'm a chair remember. This may as well be though. Saint is Obvscum.
noted
In post 2259, White Narcissus wrote:Sigh, this is why i hate Bastard games.
I'm not gonna put any resistance anymore if MoF wants to lynch us based on a lie from the mod.
I'll help lynch Titus however
Vote: Titus

~Sakura
A bastard game doesn't mean every word is a lie. Stop fucking throwing a tantrum.
In post 2267, White Narcissus wrote:so ms, what is this "guilty" that isn't a cop, a tracker or a watcher?

you shouldnt mind outing what the result is since you want us lynched, no?

~Wis
I see zero intelligent reason to out the specifics of the role, unless it is obstructed by your gravedigger claim. The less info the scum has to work with, the better.
In post 2273, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 2270, curiouskarmadog wrote:I dont understand why it is silly.

there is a result....it says guilty.

there is no reason to do anything else BUT lynch him...her. if she flips town...then we have an issue

guilties mean nothing in a game you know there are moderator lies.

~Wis
Not every word from the mod is a lie just because it's bastard.
In post 2290, Fresh wrote:Yo Void, stop and think about why I'd bring it up instead of just quoting and thinking I'm dumb.

If he used an action, then there's no proof he's sane.
If he used an action on himself for sanity purposes, then how does he have a guilty.

Gosh. I'm going back to work now.
WIFOM. Saying "I know im not an insane cop" doesnt mean "I know im sane". There are multiple other possibilities.

Take two: Stop fucking voting Titus until we've reached a consensus on the "vig" neighborhood. We need to leash that shit.

Make them kill WN, obviously

All you have to do to convince me of that is link me to one of these rituals you're talking about. Which I've asked for twice. Which you still haven't linked.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2325, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Voided, you can't be serious?

I am a gay character whose goal is to make sure there are no threats to free love, sex, and depravity.

Titus said ", anti-marriage." That is an obstruction free love, so she must die. She also was pinged as guily, and she IS a town godfather, but only in the respects that there isn't a scumteam.

Marriage is a barrier to free love, just saying. Get married then tell your spouse you're gonna go out and doink everything that'll let you and let me know how that goes...

Why am I starting to feel like I'm being lead down a bad road? Gork- EXACTLY what was your result? If Titus is really a GF you could have only gotten a Guilty if you're insane or you get compulsive guilties.

And then 2 guilties in one night?! The odds of that are infintesimally small. I'm sure the Gods are having a good laugh right now. Fuck you Trouser Gods. Fuck you.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Yes and no Anenin. See, I've been scum reading you and haven't been able to shake that. I mean you have that one post right there^ that comes off town as fuck. But.Its.One.Post. But, yeah it makes sense and it kinda lines up with where I was coming from. I gotta think this through. I'll probably be back as its my philosophy to always vote guilties but the bastard element is really fucking with me.

UNVOTE:
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2371, Aneninen wrote:This is sad, Jaqen, because I don't think you're scum. On the other hand, at least you didn't Vig me, which is good.
So, is your problem with me the little content I produce? If so, I can do nothing about it. In short, I haven't got more time.

Anyway, I think all those claims and results should be ignored and we need to focus on the posts themselves.
Have Saint done anything that has made me change my reads on him? No. Nullcontent at best, plus hopping on the major wagon. And TheIrishPope? No content at all.

VOTE: Saint

No. I'm in the vast majority, but I read limited posting as more likely to come from a PR than scum because the first thing people holler is 'lynch the lurker' in practically every game so scum have little motivation to lurk. I started scum reading you with the spec about multiball. When people start guessing about scum setup, particularly on D1 it raises my eyebrows. When they turn out to be right, I've noticed they're often scum looking for an easy 'told ha so' later on. With only one flip excluding our vig, it looks like you're wrong though so there's that. My neighbor was also town reading you yesterday, so there's that too.

In post 2372, masters of fart wrote:I love it how everyone attributes stuff I write to MS lol
It is shos mostly haha

Anyways.
The fact that people keep shouting "BASTARD GAME" To negate.guilties shouts scum defending buddies to me.

We have a guilty on WN. It isnt hard. Not a wprd about the commune. GUILTY.

I have never ever seen so much resistance to a wagon on a guilty result. Also the amount of people voting neither od the guilties is odd.

We can let Saint explain hos role changes and rsults and all, but titus or WN is todays lynch and tonights vig.

So, half the player list is scum? That's pretty balanced...

Without the link I've requested now 3 times we'll Vig who the hell we think is best or nobody at all, tyvm. Put up or shut up.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

...vast minority...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Yeah- I lumped all three of you into the same group. Not just you.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:00 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I don't know what to think right now. It's like the rug has been pulled out from under where I stand. I *did* have a reads list but it's all shot to hell now, and I'm tired. I'll go back over things after some rest and when my mind is clearer and see where I am then.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2780 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I slept on it. Intent to vote or hammer whichever it is. I'm like 6 pages behind, don't want to quick hammer, and need a VC.

To whoever asked (noticed the bold while skimming) it takes 2 to vig
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2782 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Far side- what's the VC on titus
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2787, farside22 wrote:
In post 2780, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I slept on it. Intent to vote or hammer whichever it is. I'm like 6 pages behind, don't want to quick hammer, and need a VC.

To whoever asked (noticed the bold while skimming) it takes 2 to vig

Unofficial vote count:

Titus (9) - Gorkington, curiouskarmadog, spiffeh, Xtoxm, slobber, farside, hermit, fart, imp
Saint (3) - Oversoul, Voidedmafia, ane
Voidedmafia (1) - Loranthaceae
Hermit (1) titus
Spiffeh (1) wn
White (1) saint

Not Voting (9) - dramonic, Fresh, Profgessor Emotion, TheIrishPope, ZZZX

There's been one vote since yours so this should be L-1

VOTE: Titus
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2861, dramonic wrote:Yo Jaqen, stop ignoring me.

I answered you already. Read peoples shit before making assumptions
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3146 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3125, masters of fart wrote:first we must question jaqen why his hood didnt vig WN

In post 2971, Imperium wrote:whoever replaces into the TiP slot is 100% town, btw

We received Prof Emotion's prayer last night that prayed for his alignment to be known and Trouser informed us he was a loyal member of the commune

Bullshit. Cover story for if they were tracked/watched/etc.

VOTE: Imperium

In post 2973, Spiffeh wrote:So is the guilty on WN something we're going to ignore?
Saint is bad too though I guess idc that much.

No. I'm more than good going there as well.

In post 2975, Imperium wrote:
In post 2973, Spiffeh wrote:So is the guilty on WN something we're going to ignore?
Saint is bad too though I guess idc that much.

i sent my investigation on WN to MoF last night and they aren't pushing him

Oh. Cause I thought you JUST said you targeted prof...

In post 2999, Gorkington wrote:
vote: xtoxm

pretty sure this is a titus scummate.

I don't see from where you get that. Care to point me in the right direction?

In post 3000, Gorkington wrote:
xtoxm wrote:yes

buying hammer

giving free town read to hammer

xtoxm wrote:Vez you goofball that's such a town claim.

xtoxm wrote:UNVOTE: just in case seeing as hammer was a long time ago and thread hasn't been locked...

this entire progression reads fake.
titus lobbed lame questions at him.
gogogo.

That's the whole of it or did you investigate?

In post 3006, Spiffeh wrote:I want to hear who Jaqen targeted with the vig and why it didn't work.

You can have the why- my neighbor didn't submit.

In post 3103, farside22 wrote:Why would scum vanillize a self watcher?

If all the town with a role that does t kill would have targetted him N1 an insurmountable Block of comfirmed town could be formed. I wonder, assuming he was vanillized by scum in the first place, how you could think he was anything but town. I don't get the logic in believing the vanillized claim and still scum reading Saint. It makes no sense to me.

In post 3124, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3084, Imperium wrote:Oh I'll also vote zzzx, sorry drinking right now.

Well both heads have some history mislynching me in all kinds of cases so I... don't mind really?

Why aren't you pissing and moaning about people reading you wrong? This is out of character.

In post 3125, masters of fart wrote:first we must question jaqen why his hood didnt vig WN

Really? What didn't you provide that I requested three times? I told you we would do whatever we decided without your evidence. Which ultimately did t matter because above. And the last bulletin in your post anterior here needs to be left to breathe for a day or two, but I will be back with you on that. Fine wine needs time so all it's flavor might be appreciated. It's not a Boone's Farm vintage.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3149 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Yeah, guess I did.

[umvote][/unvote]

So let's see...

Prof was passing notes
Apparently you're passing notes
Spiffe confirming the xtoxm thing means he received a not which was neither yours nor Profgesser's

Yeah. I'm lost with all this. I feel a bit like a substitute teacher in a class full of horns fifth graders right now. I'll get it straight though.

The only things I'm sure of right now are ZZZX being nonchalant about the votes on him sucks ass and I'm willing to lynch Fart's guilty claim and hold his feet to the fire tomorrow if it's bullshit. I do t like how he's at once backing off on his guilty and has asked twice why I didn't mind him without providing a single link to what he was on about ad nauseum yesterday and trying to direct a kill on WN which they apparently no longer believe to hold water.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3150 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Fucking 'ell!

UNVOTE:
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3152 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

IDGAF? You asked, I answered. I don't like that it didn't happen but there's nothing I can do about that. I did my part and we seemingly had an agreeable target.

Oh, and Imperium, I'm also pretty sure anyone still thinking this is MB were dropped on their heads as babies. You can add that to the list of things im comfortable in knowing.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3154 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3146, Jaqen Hghar wrote:You can have the why- my neighbor didn't submit.

If you're town, stop fishing. If you're scum, do keep it up.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Goddammit. Goddammit! Can you not read my whole fucking post and not just the part pertaining to you? Of course it's occured to me. And I was working on figuring that shit out. Now, since you wouldn't simply shut the fuck up, if that one is scum I'll probably never be able to deduce without doubt just because you're too fucking lazy to read. Thanks for fucking that up if there were anything to be gained from it. GODDAMMIT!!!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3158 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Like, what the fuck do you think this was about?

In post 3146, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Really? What didn't you provide that I requested three times? I told you we would do whatever we decided without your evidence. Which ultimately did t matter because above.
And the last bulletin in your post anterior here needs to be left to breathe for a day or two, but I will be back with you on that. Fine wine needs time so all it's flavor might be appreciated. It's not a Boone's Farm vintage.

Goddammit!

You know what, there's still an easy way to find out..

VOTE: Spiffeh

That whole bit reads like it could be a scumbuddy trying to run interference for another scumbud.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3160 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

YOU ARE SO FUCKING DENSE. I WASN'T WORKING ON CATCHING ONE SCUM. I WAS WORKING ON CATCHING AN ENTIRE SCUM TEAM. I TOTALLY DON'T NEED YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE'S HELP IN DOING THAT. I JUST NEEDED ANOTHER DAY OR TWO TO BE SURE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. NOW THAT'S GONE BECAUSE ONCE YOU POINT OUT THERE MAY BE A TRAP ITS EXTREMELY EASY TO AVOID.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3162 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

What's hard to figure out that I was running reaction tests and a bit of a gambit in my PT since before the game started to figure out my partner and that by you interjecting, even moreso once I said to stop, you've effectively screwed up what I've been working on for nearly a month now (?) because if my partner is scum, that one won't react the same way as what would happen without you forcing me to out what was going on in our PT since now that one's guard will be up?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3167 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3165, Spiffeh wrote:And what was stopping you from telling me "no he is definitely town" and continuing said reaction tests instead of crying about it?
Give me a break

In post 3146, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Really? What didn't you provide that I requested three times? I told you we would do whatever we decided without your evidence. Which ultimately did t matter because above.
And the last bulletin in your post anterior here needs to be left to breathe for a day or two, but I will be back with you on that. Fine wine needs time so all it's flavor might be appreciated. It's not a Boone's Farm vintage.

Nah, you don't get to say that. I'd already let Fartboy know I was on about the same thing you kept prodding. You read the post, so you read that part too. You're not deflecting your bullshit back onto me.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3171 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And lying about what's going on and then coming back later and telling the truth of it is just a sure fire way to cause everybody to give no weight to what you're doing, disregard you're play, mislynch you, and then continue to disregard your play. So no, I could just say "definitely town" and then come back and flip that if it turned out to be the case.

Pedit- possibly, but there's nothing like the solid confirmation you've prodded to get.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3173 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3170, masters of fart wrote:But did you actually answer *who* did you actually vig?

I like Fartboy, so....

No I didnt. But I guess I might as well now that everything is all fucked up. WN. Because either your guilty was legit or you were faking it. If you were faking it, you'd be being pushed like a sumabich right now, but I was the only one to submit so you're in null world.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3179 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3172, Spiffeh wrote:Your vote on me is horrible too. If you think I'm trying to protect my scumbuddy that would mean you believe your neighbor is scum too, so why on earth would you vote me instead of the guy that was proven unreliable in killing who you agreed on?

There's something fishy going on up in dis bitch

In post 3158, Jaqen Hghar wrote:That whole bit reads like it could be a scumbuddy trying to run interference for another scumbud.

Yes. Because it's so horrible to figure things out based on in thread covering instead of ending town's apparent only night killing ability. If I'm risking a mislynch, a non contributer who springs traps so scum don't fall in them is much preferred over risking a mislynch on a town PR.

Survivalist moar.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3180 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3176, masters of fart wrote:If we kill your partner do you get full control of your machine gun?

No. I lose it and get a bastard role.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3184 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Fartboy sounds like a superhero

Fartmaster sounds like one of those Heman characters that were all muscled up and rubbed on one another's almost naked bodies while ignoring the hot chick who wore even less

Pedit- Nope. My play hadn't fully matured. You ruined it. If you flip scum, my partner is scum. If you flip town then I don't get to figure my partner out. But at least we won't have ignorant town running interference for scum. And it's not like I had a choice in abandoning my play. YOU made sure of that. DIESCUMDIE!

Pedit again- you don't fucking read either, huh Loran? WE AGREED ON THE TARGET. I SUBMITTED. HE DIDNT.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3187 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

You asked.

I said to back off.

You pressed the subject.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3189 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3153, Spiffeh wrote:Who were you vigging?

In post 3154, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 3146, Jaqen Hghar wrote:You can have the why- my neighbor didn't submit.

If you're town, stop fishing. If you're scum, do keep it up.

In post 3155, Spiffeh wrote:Is it not crossing your mind that it's possible that your neighbor didn't "submit" because you were vigging a scumbuddy?

With that last question I had no choice but to out everything. Which you fully know. Because YOU did it.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3191 (isolation #88) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I already told you how you ruined it. Pressing the subject with the "is it not crossing you mind" bullshit backed me into a corner where I had to reveal it. And in doing so, now my partner (if scum) won't react the same.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3192 (isolation #89) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3190, Spiffeh wrote:Stop avoiding the question.
You're in no place of authority here and your feeble attempt to flail back to the lead isn't going to work. I'm not revealing the whole shebang and putting my neighbor at risk over your dumb play (or smart if you're scum with my partner) in case that one is town. We are talking about you now. Your pointy fingers. Your floating. Your calling people out for not contributing while doing the same. And your stubborn outing of what I was trying to keep on the DL.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3198 (isolation #90) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Besides, if I give the 75% of the way there results with what I was doing it WILL look really bad on my neighbor and the results following on others after that part (if my partner flips scum) would very possibly set up a string a mislynches scum could capitalize on. Flipping you to help solidify my results is a much better play. If you flip town, they're for the most part lost and gone. If you flip scum, it's on.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3200 (isolation #91) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3197, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 3191, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I already told you how you ruined it. Pressing the subject with the "is it not crossing you mind" bullshit backed me into a corner where I had to reveal it. And in doing so, now my partner (if scum) won't react the same.

How were you backed into a corner at all? If you were so fucking devoted to this gambit then you would have said you thought that he was town and left it at that. And no, no one is going to crucify you for going back on this statement if you explain yourself and new information surfaces.

In post 3192, Jaqen Hghar wrote:You're in no place of authority here and your feeble attempt to flail back to the lead isn't going to work. I'm not revealing the whole shebang and putting my neighbor at risk over your dumb play (or smart if you're scum with my partner) in case that one is town. We are talking about you now. Your pointy fingers. Your floating. Your calling people out for not contributing while doing the same. And your stubborn outing of what I was trying to keep on the DL.

Lol @ how you have to resort to negative terms such as "flail" and "floating" because you can't answer my valid criticisms. You're forced into making blanket statements such as those in an attempt to justify you're horrible vote. Where was your scumread on me the past two days, and why is it only surfacing now that I am poking holes in your terrible logic?

There's a deep Guf of difference between cant and wont. This is a won't and I've already outlined why.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (isolation #92) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3194, masters of fart wrote:Well, spiffeh couldn't read your mind...

When I said to stop fishing if he's town there was no mind reading necessary.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3207 (isolation #93) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3203, Spiffeh wrote:How is that even an answer for what you quoted?

In post 3200, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 3197, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 3191, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I already told you how you ruined it. Pressing the subject with the "is it not crossing you mind" bullshit backed me into a corner where I had to reveal it. And in doing so, now my partner (if scum) won't react the same.

How were you backed into a corner at all? If you were so fucking devoted to this gambit then you would have said you thought that he was town and left it at that. And no, no one is going to crucify you for going back on this statement if you explain yourself and new information surfaces.

In post 3192, Jaqen Hghar wrote:You're in no place of authority here and your feeble attempt to flail back to the lead isn't going to work. I'm not revealing the whole shebang and putting my neighbor at risk over your dumb play (or smart if you're scum with my partner) in case that one is town. We are talking about you now. Your pointy fingers. Your floating. Your calling people out for not contributing while doing the same. And your stubborn outing of what I was trying to keep on the DL.

Lol @ how you have to resort to negative terms such as "flail" and "floating"
because you can't answer
my valid criticisms. You're forced into making blanket statements such as those in an attempt to justify you're horrible vote. Where was your scumread on me the past two days, and why is it only surfacing now that I am poking holes in your terrible logic?

There's a deep Guf of difference between cant and wont. This is a won't and I've already outlined why.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3206, masters of fart wrote:He had to mind read if you were serious or not.

Bluntly saying stop...really?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (isolation #95) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3197, Spiffeh wrote:How were you backed into a corner at all? If you were so fucking devoted to this gambit then you would have said you thought that he was town and left it at that. And no, no one is going to crucify you for going back on this statement if you explain yourself and new information surfaces.

In post 3198, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Besides, if I give the 75% of the way there results with what I was doing it WILL look really bad on my neighbor and the results following on others after that part (if my partner flips scum) would very possibly set up a string a mislynches scum could capitalize on.

And yes. Saying one thing, then flipping 180 on what your original statement was causes people to co plate ly disregard your points even postmortem. I don't care about being crucified. I care about being disregarded even after said crucifixion.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3214 (isolation #96) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

*completely
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3215 (isolation #97) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3210, masters of fart wrote:
In post 3208, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 3206, masters of fart wrote:He had to mind read if you were serious or not.

Bluntly saying stop...really?

Sometimes, especially in a game like this... People think "No means yes"

And that's the definition of rape :igmeou:
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3216 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

MoF- help me with Spiff. That deflection and fish is so bad.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (isolation #99) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3209, Spiffeh wrote:Ugh the worst part is no one is even going to read your lunacy and just write it off as TvT when the shit you have spewed needs to be looked into.

In post 3211, Spiffeh wrote:So how's everyone's night going?

In post 3217, Spiffeh wrote:Btw Loran dramonic is town.
What do you think of any of the evidence provided against Saint?

That commitment right there. Oh look- he's scum so let's just move on to someone else.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3221 (isolation #100) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

So, he listens to you when you say stop? Wth? You see nothing wrong there? Maybe I'm just really irked on my shit getting effed up. Out for the night.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3239 (isolation #101) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:28 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

BTW, Spiffeh may have scum slipped during our 1 on 1. I'm pretty sure he did. I'd like to see if someone else can point it out before I have to. It's subtle, but it conveys more knkwledge than he should have concerning who my partner is.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3265 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3245, Aneninen wrote:Jaqen. Did you mean ? Loranthaceae's closes post was , where he voted for Dramonic. That post is not organic to the conversation.
seems to be a weird question, too.

No. Those struck me as odd but giving the benefit of doubt that he actually listened to MoF I'm choosing to disregard those in terms of something on which to base a read.

What I'm talking about is one of those things that's incredibly easy to let slip and I had to go back and check my own ISO to make sure I hadn't already tipped my hand to, and thankfully (because I often screw up and slip something I'm trying to keep secret) I hadn't.

From the moment I outed my role to present I've been intentionally ambiguous regarding anything that would give the smallest hint as to who my partner is, all the way to the extreme of using gender nuetrality in identifying them. This was no different when Spiffeh and I were 1v1. Spiffeh himself kept up the same gender nuetrality during our whole back and forth- with the exception of two posts (I'll go back and quote them along with a multitude of those with the gender nonspecific language when I'm not phone posting) where Spiffeh and I were rapid fire back and forth and he referred to my partner as "he", which is correct.

While that may seem at face value fairly minor, the fact that all the rest of his posts when talking about my neighbor were careful to assign no gender make that a clear slip. If Spiffeh were using "he" as a gender nuetral default (as is proper in English) he wouldn't have gone to the trouble of typing out "your partner", "your neighbor", etc and would have just used "he" or "him" throughout.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3269 (isolation #103) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3266, dramonic wrote:theres literally 1 living female slot. overzeaklous much?

2 that I know of for sure. Still doesn't explain taking the export to use gender nuetrality over and over again typing longer words when "he" or "him" would have sufficed.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3270 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

*effort
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3274 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

He said he didn't send. I have no way of knowing with absolute certainty whether he actually didn't send or sent a different target.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3275 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

That's not the cause of having scum vibes for him though.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3281 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3276, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 3272, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 3199, Spiffeh wrote:

If you thought the bolded made it so obvious that you were testing your neighbor's reactions and you call me an idiot for not picking up on it, then what makes you so sure that your neighbor DIDN'T pick up on your suspicions?

^ This one especially needs an answer.

Also answer this/quote where you answered this please.

@Jaqen you can't answer this then?

This was answered and you can find that answer yourself. I'm not repeating myself again for your convenience.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3284 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I didn't answer you the first two times you asked that, nor when WN "dittoed" it. What makes you think that typing the question yet again in all caps is going to yield different results. And then even, think real hard about that question from my POV with what I've said about how my role works with my neighbor.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3286 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3283, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 3279, Spiffeh wrote:You claimed already.
Or are you just supporting me? If so thx boo

I've only claimed the gravedigger part of our role, I haven't claimed anything else, but if im gonna be vigged i do have some info that may help and part of that info pertains to the possibility of Saint being scum.

~Sakura

Ah- well if you're town, and you have info that will help us, and you've already claimed why are you holding that info?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3289 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3285, Spiffeh wrote:Also I ISO'd you and you did not answer that question.

I seriously can't fathom how anyone can think you look good coming out of this.

No. It was definitely answered. I could even give you the post number. But the plain FACT that you even had to ISO me to try to find a direct answer to your direct question you asked two different ways while we were initially 1v1 tells me you weren't invested in the answer to that question in the first place or you'd already know exactly what I said on the subject. Ergo, even more evidence you're scum.

And, just so everyone else will have no problem finding it- check the PEDIT on 3171. It's there, his question he hasn't the interest in knowing the answer for was answered, and now he's trying to use my "can't even answer the question" schtick to deflect his shit onto me.

Pedit- well, share it with a grain of salt Sakura. I don't think anyone is going to kill you for trying and being wrong, especially if you're sharing it as a 'not sure' result in the first place. I mean, if you're town, scum is sure to know that and you saying you have results on something and then not making them public is the exact kind of thing scum would kill you for so they could wifom the piss out of it. Or do you think I'm wrong?

Pedit again- then talk it over with Wisdom and make a conscious choice as to which route you guys think is best.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3291 (isolation #111) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

'What the fuck happened to my kill?' seems pretty legit
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (isolation #112) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Redirector or bus driver
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (isolation #113) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

C'mon Spiffeh- no more spiffy witty things to say?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3298 (isolation #114) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

So essentially you're claiming to be a Miller who's also a Cop...really?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3304 (isolation #115) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3296, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 3293, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Redirector or bus driver

So who would that scumteam be looking for D2? If they assume redirector, then they will probably know that a certain person targeted their kill (still assuming Saint) and would technically have a guilty on him, granted this would Saint's actions about yelling about someone visiting + Titus believing someone had a guilty on Saint make sense?

~Sakura

Titusscum would probably analyze and dissect what could have happened continuously until she died. But I don't get how she would have known who redirected the kill. I've been redirected before and I've never been informed about who did it. Maybe I'm just not understanding what you're trying to say.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3306 (isolation #116) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Oh. Yeah, I can see that.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3307 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

What do you think about Spiffeh? Oh yeah, I need to quote all that gender stuff.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3155, Spiffeh wrote:Is it not crossing your mind that it's possible that
your neighbor
didn't "submit" because you were vigging a scumbuddy?

In post 3168, Spiffeh wrote:And does the bolded not fucking clue in
your neighbor
that you think something is up?

This is ridiculous.

In post 3186, Spiffeh wrote:And explain specifically how someone asking you if you think
they
could be scum completely ruins it.

In post 3188, Spiffeh wrote:No give your exact plan of action in reaction testing
your neighbor
, what results it would yield, and how it was ruined by me "pressing the subject".

In post 3199, Spiffeh wrote:

If you thought the bolded made it so obvious that you were testing
your neighbor's
reactions and you call me an idiot for not picking up on it, then what makes you so sure that
your neighbor
DIDN'T pick up on your suspicions?

^ This one especially needs an answer.

In post 3172, Spiffeh wrote:Your vote on me is horrible too. If you think I'm trying to protect my scumbuddy that would mean you believe
your neighbor
is scum too, so why on earth would you vote me instead of
the guy
that was proven unreliable in killing who you agreed on?

There's something fishy going on up in dis bitch

In post 3165, Spiffeh wrote:And what was stopping you from telling me "no
he
is definitely town" and continuing said reaction tests instead of crying about it?
Give me a break

In post 3159, Spiffeh wrote:How can my pointing this out possibly deter you from figuring out
his
alignment?
What you can do is reveal who it is if you suspect them enough and let everyone pressure/help with that determination.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3311 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3308, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 3307, Jaqen Hghar wrote:What do you think about Spiffeh? Oh yeah, I need to quote all that gender stuff.

I haven't liked him since D2, he hopped too soon with MoF making a wagon on me before the guilty was outed for apparently no reason, but his claim does make sense with some info i have. I honestly never understood what was going on with that neighborhood stuff, idk what about the gender thing makes him scum.

~Sakura

The gender thing

I was extremely careful with my play to never give the slightest clue to my neighbkr's identity.

Spiffeh was using the same gender neutrality until he got a bit rattled

Then he let slip a few times "he" "him" "the guy" when he should have no way of knowing this. That knowledge is a slip.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3313 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And there's at least three female slots remaining (some people I don't know their gender) you, Imperium, and Farside. So if Spiffeh were using "him" and it's derivatives as a gender neutral term it makes no sense for him to hold to the longer gender neutral styling throughout most of his posts. It's extra effort and mist people aren't into extra effort.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (isolation #121) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3324, Spiffeh wrote:bussed Titus that hard yesterday***

And you haven't mentioned the Saint wagon once today, which is really weird because it's been a hot topic.

What are your thoughts on it?

Why wouldn't you, seeing the writing on the wall with the guilty and all? I mean if anything, since you would know she was scum, it makes you more likely to be scum with her. What better way to get towncred than to be able to go back and be like 'yeah, totally killed that biatch! who's next?' on a lynch that was pretty much a sure thing in the first place.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3345 (isolation #122) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3342, Aneninen wrote:Especially because there are so many investigatives around...

...and Millers
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3406 (isolation #123) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3346, White Narcissus wrote:jaqen, "he" is very often the default gender used for someone whose gender you don't know. Same for "guy". It's not a slip, especially while you don't know that your neighbor is scum.

~Wis

Well, like I said, if Spiffeh had used a "he" derivative throughout the conversation instead of making a point to being gender nuetral most of the time I wouldn't have anything ti say about it. It's the point that he DID use that nuetrality ftmp that makes me think it's a slip. I'm neither letting it go nor pushing it real hard because you're right- it
could
be nothin- but it could also be relevant and in any case deserves voting unless something better comes up.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3414 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3380, Spiffeh wrote:Seriously there's no way a town player reads over all the evidence stacked up against Saint, doesn't address it at all, and decides to vote for me because my role might be on a scum team?

Anen is likely scum.

@Jaqen don't stupidly vig me. WN's info pretty much confirms the existence of the Anal Aliens, so don't do their dirty work for them. Let them use a kill on me.

Her role saying something about aliens doesn't preclude you from being one, as she already said. You pushing this when it's already been covered is making me even more leery of you. If you're town, then show me town. This going on and on about pretty much just me suspecting you isn't that.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3415 (isolation #125) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3407, White Narcissus wrote:nah. He just alternated things that are both neutral.

There is something better, Saint.

~Wis

I'll support this if you're sure, but I gotta say I dont think he's scum. Nothing about his play here seems to have anscum agenda. Like why would scum act like they have a post restriction, make the claim he made (whether real or not), and then claim to be vaniized? That makes no sense for him to throw himself into the spotlight. And didmt so done else claim to be vanillized as well?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3429 (isolation #126) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3417, Spiffeh wrote:Maybe Xoxtm can stalk me so they can't vanilla-ize me without being outed?

That will only work if Jaqen can get over himself long enough to see that I am town. Just know that if your partner actually agrees with your terrible decision to kill me (as you seem to be leaning towards) then he is definitely scum.

Jesus, dude! Are you just trying to get me to try to vig you? What, are you scum PGO or something afraid you may be lynched and offering an alternative of being vigged so you can take two players with you since ive already let it be known it takes both of us to vig? That does wonders for making me think my neighbor is at least not your scum, but it sure isn't making me feel all warm and fuzzy for you.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3430 (isolation #127) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And WN. Did you not see my open question to you or did you just decide not to reply to it or are you thinking about my doubts?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3477 (isolation #128) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3471, White Narcissus wrote:._.

can all the "saint is a good lynch, but i will vote X instead" stop so we can consolidate on Saint?

~Wis

Can somebody answer a simple question already? This is two days in a row someone is edging up to the line with saying someone is guilty (ironically it's yesterday's almost guilty doing it today) and when push comes to shove won't do something simple like linking to what they're claiming or even a simple "yes I'm sure" but still want to #manhandlethread to do as they like.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3480 (isolation #129) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Yeah. I know. And 95 seems to be a really popular number with scum in all my recently finished games too.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3488 (isolation #130) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3482, God of Power Outlets wrote:
Vote Count #2

Saint (8) -
farside22, Oversoul
White Narcissus
, Xtoxm,
Gorkington
, dramonic,
VoidedMafia
Spiffeh

My partner and I did a fair bit of discussing and ISOing last night before we came together on a target. And then, when that target wasn't done in after coming to an arduous agreement, coupled with the reaction test stuff it's ever present in the back of my head that they and he have a decent chance of being scum together. It feels so wrong to join a wagon with that very target today. Not to mention, however circumstantial the gender slip thing may be, there's Spiffeh right along with White Narcissus that neighbor says he legitimately forgot to vig just 30 or so minutes after we wrapped up talking about it.

On top of it all, I really think Saint is town. Fry me if I'm wrong, but his play just doesn't make a lick of sense to have come from scum.

I'd like to talk about the reaction tests I did in my PT. My play is obviously up in regards to getting any more from that, if I'm right I have a huge target in my back if I stay silent, and I think it could help others to see where I'm coming from. I don't want it to derail the Saint wagon if that's what you guys really want, but I don't think I'll be able to sleep on what I have.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3489 (isolation #131) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3487, dramonic wrote:Fuck
No

If you wanna roleplay, get the fuck out of the game.

That one can role play as she is wishing. In fact, a man is even helping in that regard as it is so loved by this one...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3493 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Eff me. I'm dumb. Ok, I'll go there after I get through all this do the Q&A and all

Alright, so before the game even started I wanted to figure out my neighbor first and foremost, so I started out with asking the mod why we had a PT seperate from the main thread (deliberately acting like I didn't know the difference between a neighborhood and a masonry). I also suggested a night zero no info vig.

This gave him the chance to take the lead, because it's so much easier to figure people out when they feel like they're in control of everything. Before the Trouser God could answer, what I would expect to be a "you're fucking scum! I'm so gonna out you as soon as the game starts' my neighbor is actually explaining how neighborhoods work, why we have a PT, and that he's perfectly fine with killing random person. What?!?

He was all like, paraphrasing, 'So, we have the same wincon y/n? I am asking if we have different roles because then we'd have different wincons, but yeah let's kill someone pregame'

This is where my mind went FULL STOP! If this guy is thinking there's a chance we have different WINCONS and roles, WHY EXACTLY is he down with a blind vig with me?

Keeping up the charade of confusing neighbor with Mason, I was like 'duh! Of course we have the same wincon so who do you think we should target? Maybe ZZZX because ZZZX?'

Then he's all 'Bet! Let's do it!'

I don't know if he submitted a kill or not, but with how up for it he seemed I can only assume as I have no way of knowing what he has and hasn't done because it can't be done in thread. I didn't. So, from since before the game even started I've been scum reading him. I thought about giving him up right off the bat D1 and then thought better of it that perhaps I could get more. I've been keeping up the act of asking what he thought about certain ideas, how he thinks we should progress, who he likes and doesn't, and have been working on piecing it all together. It's been a real chore of mental gymnastics. I don't remember who it was who said they thought my outrage was fake, but whoever it was- screw you. You play that game of cat and mouse for that length of time and tell me how not a major piss off it is when someone swoops in and (what appeared to be quite intentionally) springs your trap.

That's the nuts and bolts of it.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3495 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Nope. Fresh
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3502 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Well?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3505 (isolation #135) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3503, White Narcissus wrote:Sigh... if i eat a NK because of this then ok, this game's been a pain to me anyway.
We redirected the N1 kill towards flubber.
(Also we tried to redirect Jaquen towards Spiffeh N2)

~Sakura

So, you targetted Spiffeh N1 and then pissed on me for thinking he's scum?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3506 (isolation #136) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Or are you a different kind of redirection?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3509 (isolation #137) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:19 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Sonic? Want to bounce some stuff back and forth? I think I may be onto something and it starts with seeing I'm probably wrong about Spiffeh.

Great vote Gork. We can talk too if you like.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3511 (isolation #138) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:21 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

No. Game state.

For instance, Fresh not shooting last night
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3513 (isolation #139) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:40 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

no. He couldn't claim blocked. Anything that targets one of us gets results for both. If one of us are scum, we will both investigate as scum. If one of us are tracked to a target, we're both tracked. If one of us are blocked, we both get the notification. I have a more plausible reason though.

He saw I was going to want to vig WN with my evolution of thought in our PT, he "agrees" to it and then says nothing else so he could "forget to submit", and then takes the factional kill instead. WN is claiming to redirect N1 kill to Flubb which implies she targetted the person actually being killed and redirected it to flubb. Then she says she tried to redirect my kill to Spiffeh last night, which implies she targeted me (nit my target) directly to redirect to Spiff.

That doesn't work out.

The first is a Redirector.

The second would be a Bus Driver.

WN targetted Flubb directly (made the factional kill), Fartboy Tracked her to the kill (hence why his guilty seemed to come with a pinch of salt yesterday), and now she's concocting this redirect thing to cover for why Fartboy saw her target Flubb N1.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3514 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:06 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

VOTE: WN
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3518 (isolation #141) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:43 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Well fuck.

UNVOTE:

Wis- there's a problem with your logic trail. If Titus thought Oversoul jacked with her team's kill, she would already know Saint was the scum killer because that would mean he was on her team. Or are you saying Oversoul knew Saint was the scum killer and inadvertently outed her scummate? As written, it reads the first way so I want to make sure of your meaning.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3520 (isolation #142) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3512, Gorkington wrote:honestly not sure.
fresh was striking me as townish as of last interaction.
i could see scum being more comfortable just being like "oh man our action got blocked somehow" over "i didnt do it lol" but its entirely possible fresh just fucked up.
basically i dont really feel all that strongly about it, but im not going to defend fresh short of saying that i would rather lynch 3-4 people a lot more over him atm.

Who are those, btw? In all this crazy, I think I can at least depend on you to mean what you say.

Pedit- i didn't read OS as that so it all came across as hypothetical before, like a lot of reaching. And that left me with my read and his play not just suboptimal, but abominable, as scum.

VOTE: Saint
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3645 (isolation #143) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3633, Imperium wrote:
In post 3624, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: White Narcissus
Saint's recent play makes me feel that he is town... Plus the strong defense of scum Titus is exactly the sort of thing that Wis hydra would do as scum.

I don't get why you're voting them. I mean I'd get if you were making the argument that we needed to settle who was the insane/sane cop between us and the odd night (who hasn't claimed btw does anyone else find that weird?), but you're not picking up on that.

I think anyone would defend their partner in multiball so I don't see that as a wisdom specific thing.

If you're not going to go for Saint, why not anenin?

Would you get results on an Alien?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3679 (isolation #144) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3516, White Narcissus wrote:Anyway, Sakura really didn't have to claim, but since she did, let me explain.

Like we said, we know of the four killing flavors ("Bible Thumped", "Gunned down", "Anally Violated", "Defunded").

Each night we can choose one of the flavors, and redirect it to another target. However we have to go through all of them before choosing the same one again.

N1 we redirected Bible Thumped to Flubber, and N2 we redirected Gunned down to Spiffeh.

This means that scum knew their kill got redirected. However, scum would expect a regular redirector, namely one that targeted the scum member that they sent to make the kill. That's where Titus being sure Oversoul caught Saint comes in. We think Titus thought Oversoul was the redirector that fucked with their kill, and therefore knew Saint was the scum killer.

~Wis

I've been thinking about this claim a lot while pouring over the Greater wiki. The only place in that setup where what you claim makes sense is in the Alien faction because they don't have a nightly kill of their own. Three scum kills per night, based on what you further claim about the kill flavors, would be too much and severely screw town but Aliens have always been kind like drawing a team of survivors. I could see these mods trying to fix that a bit and changing up the Mass Redirector so that instead of making a one time lightning rod they "borrow" the kill of another for the night. Having it rotate through both of the scum kills as well as the vig balances it all out so its not lopsided to any one group.

VOTE: WN
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3696 (isolation #145) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3681, White Narcissus wrote:Aliens do have a night kill of their own, it's just 1-shot in Greater Idea and scales with the playerlist in Cracking Idea.

~Wis

Yeah. Which basically makes them survivors. No fun to play and terribly balanced against you because after that one kill and one lightning rod you're relying on dumb luck and bad Cop results to carry you through. In a game where it's basically advertised- hey if you're a cop your results are going to be flipped.

Also, Fresh and I have been engaged in our PT much more than here comparing role PMs and working things out. It looks like we both missed something (because it's not boldly obvious) in our roles that confirm us town to each other. The reason it wasn't obvious goes back to Titus's claim and her flip, along with the bastard element. She claims "Godfather" which always investigates innocent, and then flipped "Universal Miller" which always investigates guilty. She probably would have lived if she'd claimed Universal Miller, but instead claimed Town Godfather (like most people could even get past the Godfather part because I know I couldnt) which leads me to believe nobody (well, maybe vanillas) is going to flip exactly what our role says we'll flip.

Dramonic- I'm aware that Greater Mafia roles have been flipping and WN seems to be basing almost everything off Greater Mafia.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3702 (isolation #146) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Nah. Now you're degrading the play of a really good player Wis. I can't see any universe where Titus is going to intentionally claim something that makes her look even scummier as scum. A miller claim would have bought her time whereas a GF claim is like certain death.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3706 (isolation #147) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Glad you brought that up. The only place Wrong Place Wrong Time comes up is in Greater Idea. Do you really think if she was given that role she wouldn't have looked it up to become familiar with it, noticed
Dramonic
Psychtrooper and then simply pinned the guilty on her to that?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3708 (isolation #148) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Stretching prevents cramps.

And no. If there's one thing I know for sure about Totus it's that that girl does her homework. And now that you're agreeing that she probably claimed what her role pm said, my theory isn't such a stretch.

Fresh-because he can't be anything but town because of stuff we both missed in our role pm I'm not getting into until I need to.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3710 (isolation #149) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

That goes back what I think about Titus. Bastard role PMs.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3719 (isolation #150) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3715, White Narcissus wrote:it says that we are a commune billionaire vampire.
I really have a hard time paraphrasing this u.u something about vampires and billionaires being in, and being incredibly hawt and what not.... and making love to many women.
Yeah im not even sure how to paraphrase all that, sorry orz
It also says that our kill redirection is because we hipnotize ppl or something, and being a vampire makes ppl expect us to be hanging around graveyards.
Once again sorry i sux at paraphrasing orz

~Sakura

So you're a vampire and so is Imperium huh? Because that bloodsucker already claimed vampire.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3734 (isolation #151) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Huh. Yep I got that backwards Sakura. One point for you.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3736 (isolation #152) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3733, dramonic wrote:im pretty sure when Saint flips scum we can safely assume Constantine is a buddy.
Why be so obvious, that's the question.

I'll need some help with this one, since he's lining Saint up after WN.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3838 (isolation #153) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3829, masters of fart wrote:The first results explicitly said that you are guilty, and the other explicitly said that you are not guilty.

this
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3840 (isolation #154) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3837, masters of fart wrote:
In post 3836, God of Power Outlets wrote:Goals to aspire to!
In 2009, Masanobu Sato masturbated continuously for 9 hours and 58 minutes. Loser. I could probably double that.

:neutral:

......umm ok

Saint's death is a good thing to have happened. Saint, if you're here, are you scum? if not, you should probably explain anything you can in order to help us tomorrow.

In post 3836, God of Power Outlets wrote:
It is now twilight. Anyone but the lynchee may post until I post the flip.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3892 (isolation #155) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3885, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 3851, masters of fart wrote:Is WN on the same team as Titus? Could you clarify the colors, please?

WN is Serial Killing, Titus was Repubdickans. How are those the same team?

In post 3864, dramonic wrote:@jaqen: list of Fresh's QT reticences please.

Please.

Are we going to ascribe to the idea that was batted around that the neighbor-vig-hood were town/town or scum/scum?

DGB, why is Dram town to you?

I thought we were siblings based on my role pm. Guess we were just regular lovers. Him flipping scum makes sense though I guess since we wouldn't investigate as town because we could win as either just is two or with town. Now I'm a miller.

Fresh wouldn't shoot Dramonic, Imperium, or Aneninen off the top of my head. I'll check to be certain once I'm off work and will also see who all he seemed ok with shooting.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3894 (isolation #156) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Not necessarily. Only if they're Tragic.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3902 (isolation #157) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3860, masters of fart wrote:
In post 3297, Spiffeh wrote:I checked TIP N1 and dramonic N2. Both came up as not Anal Alien.

Hey Spiffeh- have you considered how your results would look if, say, there is a Psychotrooper? I have very good in thread reason to think your results are wrong.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3915 (isolation #158) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3906, Spiffeh wrote:@ Jaqen the only thing that would make me doubt my results is that part of my flavor name is Commune Conspiracy Theorist.

Why do you believe they are wrong?

Also VOTE: Imperiscum

The short version is that somebody yesterday alluded to investigating me and that I came back clean and the fairly soon thereafter Dramonic posted that I was scum and I believe voted me. From the mindset of a Psychotrooper he would know from the previous day who was a same cop/insane cop and whatnot. Therefor he would know how to judge innocent/guilty results given in thread. So it would make sense coming from someone knowing this to immediately vote counter to an investigation. What he didn't know was what my role actually was (and this is the exact reason I didn't answer yesterday's question about Mason v Neighbor)- a Lover that could win independently or with town and so would investigate not town.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3944 (isolation #159) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3901, DrippingGoofball wrote:Is Imperium a scum killer or has he claimed something?

Iirc he claimed some sort if investigative role and countered Fartboy's guilty on WN.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3953 (isolation #160) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3930, dramonic wrote:
In post 3917, Imperium wrote:Hence that whole "town redirectors need to claim"; wanted to see if anyone forced us to kill slobberknocker or something like that

youd think a redirector wouldnt make you
kill
your target.

She said they visited them didn't she? I didn't see anywhere that said they killed anyone. You're advocating pushing a quick lynch on what's essentially a tracker/watcher result. Nope.

VOTE: Dramonic
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3958 (isolation #161) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3950, Imperium wrote:My working theory was that scum used us to kill someone and town redirected us; as crazy as that is, it makes more sense than scum killing someone who I didn't know was in the game until I got a message saying that I was redirected to him.

Umm what? How is scum going to use you, an amnesiac Cop, to kill someone. Walk me through that one.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3965 (isolation #162) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 3954, Gorkington wrote:im also doing that.

i want more reads than just dramonic.

Doing what?

And I wish I had more than 30 minutes for lunch. Guess we are both pretty well fucked for the time being.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3969 (isolation #163) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Hey. I'll hammer. I've been trying to talk Fresh into vig going them the past couple of nights. It just feels like the day is being rushed.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4104 (isolation #164) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4015, Imperium wrote:Also DGB is probably town and I was probably completely wrong on naked jogger because I think as scum she'd just push this with abandon instead of try to get to the bottom of it.

And you see no possible way that just maybe, I know this is a stretch, that she's the one who redirected you, dropped that she saw you visit Slobber, and the is sitting back laughing her ass off while everything implodes around you. Like I said, I know it's a stretch but have you not considered that given how she didn't vote you or come to your defense by clearing up exactly what she was saying?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4155 (isolation #165) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4124, Imperium wrote:
In post 4118, Voidedmafia wrote:BUT it still doesn't explain how Slobber died. It does make Ninja more likely, and Jaqen's pet theory (though not by much), but unless scum-DGB and his partners are trying a gambit to get rid of you (scum1 redirects you to slobber, scum2 ninja kills slobber, scum-DGB says he "watched" you kill slobber or something), how does that kill make ANY sense?!

So either scum redirected us, a claimed even night amnesiac cop, to slobber and then someone just happened to watch SLOBBERKNOCKER (do you understand how ridiculous someone watching slobberknocker is? i cannot emphasize this enough.) ooorrr it was coordinated and a frame job

And ignoring my question. And to now add to it- you don't find it odd
at all
that DGB
did
target slobber knocker of all people? You know, along with the odd coincidence she was able to watch you target Slob (after you were redirected to him none the less), comes in saying you targetted him last night and nothing else (not even a vote to go along with what she implied), and then sits back keeping mum while you're almost lynched. Yep. Nothing at all weird about those events...

VOTE: DGB
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4156 (isolation #166) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:59 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4129, God of Power Outlets wrote:Salacious Celebrity Stories:
The entire World Championship Wrestling roster was barred forever from a certain hotel back in the 90s. The main cause for this was an incredibly drunk / coked up group consisting of Raven, Perry Saturn, Billy Kidman, and a hooker they had picked up. As the story goes, the three wrestlers set up a Slip-n-Slide in the hallway of the hotel. They sat the hooker spread-eagle at one end, then took turns sliding a naked Kidman full-speed headfirst toward her privates--- while he was wearing a dildo on his head. Management was not amused.

Vote Count #1

Imperium (6)- Xtoxm, Spiffeh, dramonic, Voidedmafia farside22, Bacde
dramonic (1)- Jaqen Hghar

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch

Activity Check -
STILL Seeking a replacement for ZZZX

I suck at votecounts, please point out mistakes, etc etc

I'm quite sure there's only 16 players left in the game. Started with 25, 9 now dead...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4357 (isolation #167) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I'm current to this point and I gotta go VLA for at least a couple of days. I'm about to be a grandpa!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4525 (isolation #168) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4514, farside22 wrote:Fwiw I jailed jaqeun last night.
Also I'm on v/la for a few days.

Then pamphlets can't be blocked. I had one pinned to my door with a not guilty result on Voided.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4588 (isolation #169) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4581, dramonic wrote:
In post 4574, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 4573, dramonic wrote:1b It's a share nightkill, as they've both said about 6 times at this point. If he has to dispute the nightkill with Fresh he's not "scum with two nightkill", he's "scum negotiating a second kill" with someone of a different alignment.

Question: Why does the distinction matter?

In post 4573, dramonic wrote:2 Gunned Down can't happen anymore, Defunded is probably blocked scum-jaqen. There's only one kill unaccounted for, unless you wanna count the anally probed thing or whatever which has yet to happen.

Could equally be protected Jaqen-town .

Well, the distinction is that one or the other can refuse to shoot a target they don't like. A shared vig shot is sorta the same as a mini lynch vote.
And in a town full of PR, as scum, would you shoot the one who's essentially vanilla at this point?

I've lynched scum. I've shot scum. I've outed scum in Fresh and then did a double take on my role card because of Titus's claim vs flip, but outed them all the same. That's a red, an orange, and a dark blue- all of which I'd have had no motivation to do if I were scum because I could have just as easily not done and been in no worse/better light. So you really need to get off your dumb tunnel.

In post 4583, farside22 wrote:I'm just going to say jaqeun isn't even here or doing shit this game

I'm just gonna say 1. There's no "u" in "Jaqen" and 2. Jaqen is well too busy being a new grandpa to be overly fucked with this game at the moment so you can piss off with this. I've done plenty and will continue to do the same.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4590 (isolation #170) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Oh. So what you're saying is that you know I'm not part of your scum team (either Freshscum or WNscum), and so want to fit me in with Titusscum. That makes it easy.

VOTE: Dramonic
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4594 (isolation #171) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4592, dramonic wrote:Gasp, I'm calling you not scum with
your flipped neighbour
and
the flipped SK

SCANDALOUS!

Vote: Jaqen

This is much more damning than everything else we have right now.

In post 4591, Spiffeh wrote:^ "Let me ignore the plentiful information and evidence against others and instead vote for someone because they suspect me."

More like it's a reflection of Fresh's obstinant refusal to vig Dramonic coupled with Dramonic's constant push to get rid of me knowing Fresh slipped in our PT. I'll try to get around to making public all the private thoughts of Fresh when I get off work at midnight.

Oh. And it's September 28th and the world didn't end in case there are some here hiding in their bunkers...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4601 (isolation #172) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4595, Imperium wrote:Our role is that we have two different investigations we can use on odd nights and even nights: balls cop and good cop. We know that at least one of these investigations is sane; since we got a innocent result on scum N2, we know that investigative result isn't sane and thus it's not really worth paying attention to.

I've been waiting on you to clear up the results you sent me ever since I announced them with my first post today. I notice you aren't voting for Voided...so what's your results?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4605 (isolation #173) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4602, dramonic wrote:
In post 4594, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 4592, dramonic wrote:Gasp, I'm calling you not scum with
your flipped neighbour
and
the flipped SK

SCANDALOUS!

Vote: Jaqen

This is much more damning than everything else we have right now.

In post 4591, Spiffeh wrote:^ "Let me ignore the plentiful information and evidence against others and instead vote for someone because they suspect me."

More like it's a reflection of Fresh's obstinant refusal to vig Dramonic coupled with Dramonic's constant push to get rid of me knowing Fresh slipped in our PT. I'll try to get around to making public all the private thoughts of Fresh when I get off work at midnight.

It sure took you a long time to vote me since Fresh "slipped" :roll:

Umm...yesterday genius
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4606 (isolation #174) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4129, God of Power Outlets wrote:Salacious Celebrity Stories:
The entire World Championship Wrestling roster was barred forever from a certain hotel back in the 90s. The main cause for this was an incredibly drunk / coked up group consisting of Raven, Perry Saturn, Billy Kidman, and a hooker they had picked up. As the story goes, the three wrestlers set up a Slip-n-Slide in the hallway of the hotel. They sat the hooker spread-eagle at one end, then took turns sliding a naked Kidman full-speed headfirst toward her privates--- while he was wearing a dildo on his head. Management was not amused.

Vote Count #1

Imperium (6)- Xtoxm, Spiffeh, dramonic, Voidedmafia farside22, Bacde
dramonic (1)- Jaqen Hghar

With 16 Alive, it takes 9 to Lynch

Activity Check -
STILL Seeking a replacement for ZZZX

I suck at votecounts, please point out mistakes, etc etc

In case you're really as slow as I think you're pretending to be
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4609 (isolation #175) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Fresh's Thoughts from our Neighborhoid

Good with blind killing ZZZX pregame, of which I already spoke

He had Gork south of null

He said he thought Titus and TiP were town

I asked him for his take on the speed wagon on Loran D1 irt the possibility of scum hopping on toward the end to which he replied players always get on wagons to just end D1 and that we can figure it out later. In retrospect, this makes me think he knew scum were hopping on just before it died (as a matter of fact it died soon after bringing this up in our PT...) and wanted to deflect from it.

He was happy I was scum reading Profgessor at the time

I brought up the possibility of vigging the CW to the D1 lynch early on for N1 since it could give lots of POE because everybody on both those wagons would be locked there for VCA purposes. He brought that back up, wholeheartedly stating Pisskop would be the smart choice as the day ended and it's the direction in which we ultimately took. I doubt any of his remaining team will be found there as he had plenty of time to warn them of what we were discussing.

I wanted to dissect other options for N1 before I committed to shooting Piss. I was up for aneninem or White Narcissus, Fresh threw out Saint and was opposed to vigging a hydra or anyone spammy.

D2 start Fresh had aneninem as more town than scum and was hard town reading Titus and Oversoul (this was the first and only instance OS was even mentioned in there). I think he actually believed Titus was town since they obviously weren't on the same team. That leaves behind the out of place sudden read on Oversoul so it could be worth looking into.

Out of nowhere he asks if I'll help him identify when Metal Sonic posts. I'm not sure what to make of this now given his flip and why he (who self describes as having little experience here) would need to know specifically if MS was posting anything.

Whoever claimed RB is almost guaranteed to be part of his team and I don't remember who that was so I'm just noting that here for now.

He was really wanting to Vig Hermit to silence him N2 and was very vocally against killing Dramonic. He tried to convince me to kill Saint as well, but I was the same there about Saint as I was here. He asks if he thinks I'll be a target if we vig WN and they flip town. We decided on a kill of WN but he didn't submit his end of it.

He made it a point to mention the Titus wagon had no good info because people were on it for two iGuilty claims.

Start D3 with his list of vig targets

In order from most to least-
MoF/WN one
has to be
scum
Saint
Hermit
Anen
TiP
Zdude

He goes silent when he notices 5 pages in game of me having doubts about him, but eventually comes around when I misinterpret our role. He was waffley as hell on classifying Siffeh as either town or scum choosing to believe he was just stubborn town. He downplayed the crap out of the Scumslip I thought I found when Spiffeh referred to my then unnamed partner as a male multiple times. Perhaps that needs revisiting? Then I layout a massive plan to lead us to a win as a pair with an out to win with town of something made that plan unworkable which he didn't seem too keen on. Then we vigged WN, he died as well, I lose the vig ability, and my role changes to winning with town being my only option and the knowledge I'll most likely die before Lylo given said role and have to cheer from the sidelines.

And, that's pretty much it. Lots for me to look through in thread now as noted to draw/sever connections, but I won't be doing any of that tonight. Kinda sleepy.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4615 (isolation #176) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4608, Imperium wrote:Nacho was gonna take control of this until tomorrow or Wednesday when I have more time, but he's sick so could only pop in here for a minute. I'll get back to this tomorrow night when I get home. I still want to reread through fresh, but that almost definitely will have to wait until Wednesday.

Looking forward to hearing jaqen's report from their neighborhood. Also jaqen, I noted that you and fresh were partners recently. How did he behave with you guys?

there are things we need to answer/respond to. I'll get to it after work tomorrow.

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're looking for with that. He behaved like a normal person working as a team to achieve a wincon.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4627 (isolation #177) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4620, Imperium wrote:
In post 4615, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 4608, Imperium wrote:Nacho was gonna take control of this until tomorrow or Wednesday when I have more time, but he's sick so could only pop in here for a minute. I'll get back to this tomorrow night when I get home. I still want to reread through fresh, but that almost definitely will have to wait until Wednesday.

Looking forward to hearing jaqen's report from their neighborhood. Also jaqen, I noted that you and fresh were partners recently. How did he behave with you guys?

there are things we need to answer/respond to. I'll get to it after work tomorrow.

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're looking for with that. He behaved like a normal person working as a team to achieve a wincon.

I think what she was driving at here is how he treated his buddies: did he bus, buddy, ignore, etc.

Oh. Nah, he had a pretty even mix which is why he flew well under the radar. He busses when he had to, interacted with is as evenly as he did with anyone else, he threw out mild suspicion here and there with me that nobody believed when he had no reason to which also probably helped us win. His scum game was pretty solid there.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4628 (isolation #178) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4625, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 4624, DrippingGoofball wrote:Voidedmafia do you twirl your mustache like an opera villain when you post?

Obvious bait aside, I hate moustaches anyways. I wouldn't wear one unless I had to for a stage performance (if I for some reason had to be on-stage), but I certainly wouldn't twirl it like a villain. That'd be a nervous tic more than anything.

So, how scummy was that answer on a scale of 1 to 10?

In post 4623, Imperium wrote:
In post 4621, Voidedmafia wrote:He's voting dram while there's already a wagon started on Xtoxm. I want to know if he really wants to start a wagon on DGB (whether for lynch or for pressure) while we're still waiting on Xtoxm?

I mean, I'm not against a dram wagon because I think this sit and tunnel on Jaqen has grew old yesterday, but unless enough people don't think Xtoxm is worth lynching shouldn't votes be going for or explicitly against that wagon?

I guess I still don't really get your point here.

I now understand when you say DGB you say dram but what's stopping Jaqen from doing his own thing while other people are wagonning Xtoxm?

Is your point just that its strange for him not to give an opinion on Xtoxm?

Well, that, and I agree with Gork that Xtoxm should be one of the lynches for today (Well, he included you and DGB due to what happened yesterday, but. I'm fine with Jaqen scumhunting on Dram (jeez, that's the second time--well, third--that I mixed up those two), and maybe I'm jumping the gun here, but I'm just worried about going off-track unless we're really sure Xtoxm isn't scum and Dram is.

I'm pretty sure Dram is scum. He's acting like, as I already said, he's afraid I have info on him from my PT. Notice how all his witty comments dries up and he disappeared once I pointed this out?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4641 (isolation #179) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Welp, 185 pages of digging and either I missed the Roleblocker claim or there hasn't been a claim and Fresh messed up (which seems out of character based on YCBA) or was setting up a wild goose chase.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4672 (isolation #180) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4666, Gorkington wrote:oh btw i hated whatever the hell that jaqen wagon was.
i havent seen a single tangible reason for that scumread from literally anyone.

I'm pretty sure the DGB on/off was to show that Misaka is her puppet today.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4674 (isolation #181) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4650, Imperium wrote:
In post 4647, Warped wrote:What happened to your read on The Irish Pope from Day 1?

We've been trusting dead Mara's prayer telling us he was town, although it had cooled down a bit before that point based on some of his posting which I don't really remember off the top of my head.

In post 4647, Warped wrote:Who are your current town and scum reads?

scum probably looks something like:
jaqen/voided/you/maybe Oversoul/maaybe Misaka/maaaybe Spiffeh

I'm pretty sure Tammy doesn't agree with those reads, though.

So...you give me the investigate results...knowing I (and everyone else in the game) know you get other-than-sane results on even nights...while scum reading me...even though I could just say whatever I wanted about said results. Walk me through the town thought process on that one, Nacho.

Oh. And there's exactly ONE correct answer.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4693 (isolation #182) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4679, Imperium wrote:
In post 4674, Jaqen Hghar wrote:So...you give me the investigate results...knowing I (and everyone else in the game) know you get other-than-sane results on even nights...while scum reading me...even though I could just say whatever I wanted about said results. Walk me through the town thought process on that one, Nacho.

You lost some town points after you were jail kept on the first night with no kills. Hard to believe, I know.

And.... that wasn't it

I guess it's totally inconceivable for scum to kill the guy who was neighbors with their dead buddy. Yeah. That never happens...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4725 (isolation #183) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4694, Spiffeh wrote:Jaqen you confirmed you got a result from Imperium about Voided right?

Doesn't that mean you know Xtoxm is lying about no one targeting Voided last night?

That's not the reason for my vote. The fact they both are going with the easily popular "oh you were jailed and there were no kills last night" instead of the deeper 'hmm...vig is out, SK is out, person who knew all the flavor kills is dead and even though they were scum the fact they were right about the flavor of one unseen kill probably means they weren't lying about Aliens, which means their one shot has been used, so Jaqen was most likely the target for last night's kill given his neighbor was scum' I would expect from either of Nacho or Tammy (based on recent experience with each) is the reason for my vote.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4734 (isolation #184) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4697, Imperium wrote:
In post 4693, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 4679, Imperium wrote:
In post 4674, Jaqen Hghar wrote:So...you give me the investigate results...knowing I (and everyone else in the game) know you get other-than-sane results on even nights...while scum reading me...even though I could just say whatever I wanted about said results. Walk me through the town thought process on that one, Nacho.

You lost some town points after you were jail kept on the first night with no kills. Hard to believe, I know.

And.... that wasn't it

I guess it's totally inconceivable for scum to kill the guy who was neighbors with their dead buddy. Yeah. That never happens...

What was your claim again?

Because didn't you essentially claim vanilla now?

This is mutliball. You're not on Fresh's team, but there is absolutely nothing precluding you from being Titus' partner.

You'll also note we are not voting you. We are considering the possibilities and trying to process your claim, but with
there being two missing kills last night
and you being jailed...it shakes the sheen off of the town read we had last night.

See, it's that. From where are you getting
missing NK? I think that's you slipping.

WN may have been scum, but as far as their role goes it seams thats the only thing they lied about (and probably their own kill flavor) given they announced "Defunded" as a kill flavor before it even showed up in the game. They said there were 4 kill flavors in all. The SK is dead. That's one kill flavor out. The vig is broken. That's another kill flavor gone. Which leaves two, only one of which can't be Aliens. And we've seen all 4 kill flavors. From where I sit, I'm only seeing one kill flavor in the game, I know I'm town, it's claimed i was jk'd last night, and my scum neighbor died the previous night so it makes sense they'd try to take me out. Especially since I didn't spill my guts yesterday of everything Fresh said in our PT, which was done on purpose trying to draw the kill. I knew I didn't have anything absolutely definitive on Fresh's team so why not make them have to kill a negative utility instead of a PR. I only divulged that info today so if there's any good info it could be sorted well before any XYLO.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4738 (isolation #185) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4732, Spiffeh wrote:There was no direct contradiction with that scenario like there is with this one.

By not denying it, imperium is de facto confirming they sent me a pamphlet. What they're ommitting is that inventor type roles choose their target usually during the day and therefore wouldn't have technically visited anyone last night per se.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4740 (isolation #186) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4735, Spiffeh wrote:Jaqen you'd think scum would take you out over all of the outed power roles still in the game?

When they'd have legitimate concerns knowing how I am that I could very well have very direct info outing them i weasels out of their scumbud which they could forever silence with my death? HELL FUCK YEAH! PR's are secondary to something like that.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4742 (isolation #187) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4739, Imperium wrote:
In post 4738, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 4732, Spiffeh wrote:There was no direct contradiction with that scenario like there is with this one.

By not denying it, imperium is de facto confirming they sent me a pamphlet. What they're ommitting is that inventor type roles choose their target usually during the day and therefore wouldn't have technically visited anyone last night per se.

WTF?

No wtf. You're really gonna act like you don't know how inventors work?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4750 (isolation #188) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I'm thinking that's how your role works. It's the only way getting a pamphlet from you and then xtoxm, having well seen that I received one, claiming you didn't visit anyone. I mean, that's a shit claim from him in respect to his role and actions whil facing almost certain death today otherwise and I don't think he's a shit player.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4860 (isolation #189) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

MoF

In post 4750, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I'm thinking that's how your role works. It's the only way getting a pamphlet from you and then xtoxm, having well seen that I received one, claiming you didn't visit anyone. I mean, that's a shit claim from him in respect to his role and actions whil facing almost certain death today otherwise and I don't think he's a shit player.

Or, am I wrong and xtoxm isn't as bright as I think he is?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4861 (isolation #190) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

MoF

In post 4734, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 4697, Imperium wrote:
What was your claim again?

Because didn't you essentially claim vanilla now?

This is mutliball. You're not on Fresh's team, but there is absolutely nothing precluding you from being Titus' partner.

You'll also note we are not voting you. We are considering the possibilities and trying to process your claim, but with
there being two missing kills last night
and you being jailed...it shakes the sheen off of the town read we had last night.

See, it's that. From where are you getting
missing NK? I think that's you slipping.

WN may have been scum, but as far as their role goes it seams thats the only thing they lied about (and probably their own kill flavor) given they announced "Defunded" as a kill flavor before it even showed up in the game. They said there were 4 kill flavors in all. The SK is dead. That's one kill flavor out. The vig is broken. That's another kill flavor gone. Which leaves two, only one of which can't be Aliens. And we've seen all 4 kill flavors. From where I sit, I'm only seeing one kill flavor in the game, I know I'm town, it's claimed i was jk'd last night, and my scum neighbor died the previous night so it makes sense they'd try to take me out. Especially since I didn't spill my guts yesterday of everything Fresh said in our PT, which was done on purpose trying to draw the kill. I knew I didn't have anything absolutely definitive on Fresh's team so why not make them have to kill a negative utility instead of a PR. I only divulged that info today so if there's any good info it could be sorted well before any XYLO.

And, this is why Imperium is scum.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4875 (isolation #191) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4869, Spiffeh wrote:Still don't get how Jaqen is voting for a possible slip over someone who is confirmed scum to him.

Possibility of a scum messenger is a shitty excuse.

What ? Do you just sit around waiting for a few pages to go by since the last time I laid out my reasoning for my vote and how Voided is far from confirmed scum so you can misrep me again while saying nothing else? I mean ffs, that's literally ALL you've done today. Are you scum with Imp or something?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4885 (isolation #192) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I read him as exactly irrelevant at this point. I don't think he's scum, but even if he flips what he claims I don't have any high hopes of people reevaluating how they're playing here.

There are two ways of looking at this.

I. Xtoxm is obviously not keeping up with the game and pops in to just say what's on his mind.

That much is evident in as he didn't even question his own results from last night, given that Voided was most certainly visited at some point. I don't think he was necessarily visited during the night because roles don't always resolve at night time, and I have good reason to believe that could be the case here (which MoF may be able to corroborate) because of the timing of when the pamphlet was received. But if Xto were up on what all had been discussed he would have at least said something to the ends of 'I got some results last night, but they make no sense given Jaq's claim and Imperium's not refuting his claim'.

Scum are generally more cautious than this due to their relatively low numbers, so playing with such reckless abandon is in my opinion more likely to come from town.

II. Xtoxm is keeping up with the game just fine

In this scenario, he would have seen I received a pamphlet on Voided. He would have seen Imperium's lack of rebuttal of me receiving s pamphlet on Voided. With this knkwledge in hand, he still claims to have watched a lonely Voided knowing full well it could lead to his mislynch. I fail to find the scummotivation here either.

If I'm wrong, how about you link me to Xtoxm's scum game where he played like the Scooby Doo villain you're painting him to be, Spiffeh?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4898 (isolation #193) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4888, Spiffeh wrote:I don't get why you're under the impression I am "setting up" a Jaqen lynch.

BecAUSE you are. I know, let's prove it.

VOTE: xtoxm

That's l-1

If xtoxm flips town, this shit is going to keep up with his troll tunnel and completely ignore how he said that from his POV ix xto flips tow that it guarantees Imp is scum tomorrow. Hammer, anyone?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4900 (isolation #194) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Of course...

Please disregard all those posts leading up to this one where I've explained ad nauseum why Xtoxm's play makes no sense as scum which you've disregarded saying "Jaqen never explained...blah de blah". It's that post. Just that post. Nope, he flips town and You'll be held accountable tomorrow.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4902 (isolation #195) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:32 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Well by all means...say what you mean ;)
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4905 (isolation #196) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:51 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4904, God of Power Outlets wrote:
Vote Count #4

Xtoxm (5) - Voidedmafia, Spiffeh, DrippingGoofball, Misaka Network, masters of fart
Imperium (3) - Warped, Gorkington, Jaqen Hghar
Voidedmafia (1) - St. Constantine the Hermit
Jaqen Hghar (1) - dramonic
Anemiem- (1) farside22
DrippingGoofball (1) - Xtoxm

With 15 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch

Prodding: Gorkington and Oversoul
[/quote]

So...Warped took my vote somehow?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4906 (isolation #197) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:06 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4903, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: dgb

Get back over here! He was at L-1! What are you doing?!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4922 (isolation #198) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Good thing you were talking about yourself there Shos. I know a lot of ladies who may take offense to being called that...

I really don't care for Spiffeh's reaction to me voting xtoxm. I call his hand and he plays it off with 'why so serious'. I think I just may be right.

UNVOTE:

Reassessing once I'm off work.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4984 (isolation #199) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4953, Imperium wrote:First of all, one thing that still freaks me out about Jaqen is that he was jailed on a night with 0 kills.

WN never had a separate SK kill; the way they got kills was by automatically redirecting factional kills + the vig kill. There's no way that we've wiped out an entire faction by lynching one/two scum total, and I don't really understand why scum would shoot Jaqen (although I suppose it is possible?), so this doesn't actually look great.

Separate from that, though, I think counterclaiming neighbors was an absolutely ridiculous occurrence, but pretty creative if he was scum. I'm not really sure what his view of his own meta is, but it would be a crafty move that would take a pretty decent bit of self-awareness and also would be a move that took lowering dignity a fair bit, so not sure it's his style.

I like Jaqen's early read on Titus and think he's almost certainly not partners with her; those two as scum together would townread each other and go for the long haul, full stop.

1451 concerns me to some extent because I've never envisioned Jaqen as the sort of player who would follow the grain that easily and I find the justification of "it's maybe multiball!" as an excuse to be voting with his scumpartners to be a nasty one; it also seems like preemptive justification for voting with his scumreads in a very non-Jaqen way, which is something I also find pretty scummy.

In other news, I also just remembered that he was neighbors with Fresh and definitely not scum there!

Vezok vote in is also pretty "follow the grain"-y but maybe I'm misremembering how Jaqen plays?

In post 2368, Jaqen Hghar wrote:If Titus is really a GF you could have only gotten a Guilty if you're insane or you get compulsive guilties.

D:
I don't like this much; Jaqen was the only person who fell for Titus's Godfather claim which, while not completely unreasonable, is strange considering he was scumreading her as play earlier and "if she's telling the truth and town then the result on her is wrong" isn't generally a consideration you make when scumreading someone. I also don't like how it doesn't seem like Jaqen is attempting to read Titus at all based on play; this unvote is entirely on the basis of claim and there's no mention of "Titus is doing this or Titus is doing that".

In post 2381, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I don't know what to think right now. It's like the rug has been pulled out from under where I stand. I *did* have a reads list but it's all shot to hell now, and I'm tired. I'll go back over things after some rest and when my mind is clearer and see where I am then.

And this also seems fake.
Going "I have no idea to think about a guilty!" is weird just because there are two of them.
In his favor, I do suppose it's likelier he would support the WN guilty than just do nothing as scum, but I'm still not comfortable with this interaction as a whole as I think if Gorkington's behavior around the guilty was bothering him as town he would just push Gorkington, but can see why he wouldn't want to be caught defending a scumbuddy going down.

In post 3156, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Goddammit. Goddammit! Can you not read my whole fucking post and not just the part pertaining to you? Of course it's occured to me. And I was working on figuring that shit out. Now, since you wouldn't simply shut the fuck up, if that one is scum I'll probably never be able to deduce without doubt just because you're too fucking lazy to read. Thanks for fucking that up if there were anything to be gained from it. GODDAMMIT!!!

This freakout seemed town though.
I do think the frustration here is genuine, and I don't think he'd be this frustrated from a line of questioning being stomped through as scum unless he truly did really REALLY care about figuring fresh out as scum.

In post 3180, Jaqen Hghar wrote:No. I lose it and get a bastard role.

Jaqen, what are you referring to re: Bastard role? I remember you talking about the option to win with Fresh while you were both alive, but I don't remember anything else.

I also liked his interactions with us recently; again, the specific paranoia felt town.

The really good point here for Jaqen being town is how he handled the Fresh situation; I don't think it would be so overblown if he was scum. It *could* be genuine since if he's scum he's obviously not on a Fresh team, but it would require to care a whole hell of a lot about scumhunting when scum which is sort of rare even in multiball; also like the angles he's been taking lately, the hesitation in driving lynches through lately; the constant effort to reanalyze looks town.

RE: 2368

You're misconstruing the shit out of that. As a stand alone it looks bad. Put into context of the situation (a direct response to Constantine who was simultaneously claiming a guilty and pushing it on Titus ~and~ believing the GF claim) it's not. Nice misuse of a quote in serving your agenda though so points for that I guess.

I think it's pretty effing bastard to change someone who would investigate as guilty due to Lovers who could win on their own or with town to Miller who would investigate as guilty because of role again a pretty lol worthy thing (and by that I mean frustrating of course) to do.

If I can't be scum with Titus, can't be scum with Fresh, can't be scum with WN and there are only 4 kill flavors in this game (the other of which was my vig) then what exactly are you saying here? I mean, overall you're calling me scum and then go on to rule out every possibility of me being scum with x, y, and z all in the same post. And the go onto say you're still sorting me in your following posts leaving a feeling you want to jump on if/when a wagon on me could take off. Eff you. Eff that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”