TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 177, wgeurts wrote:So DrPepper needs to give me the password to the hydra but I want to post anyway. We are able to ally two people and four during season finales, allowing large alliances to be formed through us. Our special ability allows us to make everyone in our alliance immune to all kills during the climax phase, this may or may not be x-shot and may or may not recharge during the season finale.
Basically our role will be broken as hell if we get a town bloc going, and I can fuse together a large town bloc.

My first ability has flavour along the lines of helping an old man get re-elected, the second described ability has flavour of me needing to evacuate, thinking it could be tough and then deciding I'll need a catchy slogan.

So yes, I'm some politcian mayor dewey and I need dem youth votes boi!

Now to read the thread.

I've got the hydra account details, so it's time for me to party.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

We were going to do "Two Mendaciloquent Gentlemen" however it was too long and then we got a role PM, so we just took this one although we had spent days trying to think of cool ones.
~wgeurts
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:42 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Vezok

Vezok, please paraphrase what was posted by beer as a lot depends on it. I don't care if it's hard to do so, just get it done.
Also please paraphrase him gloating that he successfully claimed scum and people don't believe him.

The reason I ask for this is that if what you say is true I'm willing to vote beer as his posts then are just full of him discrediting or avoiding you. Which would make him look pretty bad.

I'm also town-reading you by the way.
Some other town reads are Ricastle and farside.
We should also lynch radman if beer flips scum, he's another one of the lucky ones in my lynch pool.

Titus

I claimed because I want to draw people who need protecting to my alliance and I was making it clear I can ally with two players so people were aware of that. My role name only felt natural to add to the claim as it explains my abilities and adds credibility to the claim.
We do have other reasons, they'll become clear once I've died. Lets just say I go out with a bang, one that will lead to a scum flip if the towns not a bunch of loons.

If the cerb/drixx and you both ally us we can all join a neighbourhood. And you're all people I've just finished playing with so I like to think I know your play slightly.

Anyway, the sonic wagon looks like a counter-wagon to beer. I suggest we stick to lynching beer and if he flips scum it'll be a pretty good indicator that Metal Sonic is town, as well as vezok and a few others. There's a lot more information to be drawn out of a beer lynch and the metal wagon consists of 2 of my scum reads plus it's on one of my town reads.
If we're not going to lynch beer though I'll make do with a marquis lynch though.
~wgeurts

This post was a jumble of thoughts made while reading, now I'll explain my marquis and radman scum reads. Beer's is self-explanitory.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #342 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:52 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Marquis

In post 79, Marquis wrote:oh i thought this was that swimming anime show oops
oh well
Fluff, doesn't even RVS vote.
In post 93, Marquis wrote:oh gosh who was it that made this horrible mistake
Fluff, it should be quite obvious who made this "horrible mistake".
In post 99, Marquis wrote:
In post 93, Marquis wrote:oh gosh who was it that made this horrible mistake

i'm serious!!
i want to make a serious vote!!!!
getting pts mixed up is totally plausible
Fluff, then why doesn't he actually, uh, vote?
In post 125, Marquis wrote:let's do it together
Fluff
In post 128, Marquis wrote:too many overeagee tumblr people talk about this show the same way they used to about SuperWhoLock so it's made me incredibly wary+annoyed tho
Fluff
In post 195, Marquis wrote:i hate some of you a lot now
or one of you
idk later
Fluff
In post 261, Marquis wrote:so we just had another vezok moment then
sigh
definition of insanity, etc etc
Fluff
In post 262, Marquis wrote:beer you should be townreading me, i'm your #1 town
Fluff
In post 265, Marquis wrote:
In post 264, Cheetory6 wrote:Hey guys.
I see what you're doing here.
And I just wanted to tell you to stop.
And I know I'm a hypocrite because I was kidding around earlier, but this game is gonna get big real fast if we all let it get there.

you're the best
can i just sheep you for the rest of the game
Fluff
In post 282, Marquis wrote:ok
VOTE: sonic x
Opportunistically votes Sonic.
In post 319, Marquis wrote:hello pawty on a scale from 5 to 10 how amished are u

pedit maxxy that is not a good vote
Says the guy with a crumpets vote.
In post 320, Marquis wrote:
In post 300, Skybird wrote:Marquis, what's your case on Sonic?

VOTE: skybird

i don't think you actually care. empty empty scum
Says the guy with no content besides a tonne of fluff that could challenge a cloud in a, umm, fluff contest?
Anyway, he's done nothing in all these 14 pages. He's buddied people and then voted without explanation in an opportunistic location on a wagon that looks like it could be a counter-wagon in making and then he votes skybird for a genuine question skybird had. Marquis had no case or reasoning behind voting sonic so asking for an explanation is fully rational and really should be deemed as town-like behaviour not scum.
Then I may remind you all how Marquis tends to play with these floaty play-styles when he's scum. As town he's more down-to-earth and serious.
~wgeurts
VOTE: Beer
Forgot this last post^
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:54 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 341, radmann9 wrote:
In post 323, CooLDoG wrote:in essence radmann is trying to bait some night actions to target him. If it would give the town an advantage he should be more explicit about what his role is. This half-way bullshit makes me think it is some type of scum role.

Now this is reading scummy. Want me to reveal my role so you can decide easier on who to target Scum? Absolutely! You're sniffing me out and, while most see most of my posts as nothing to report, you and Bull seem to target me due to my inexperience. Interesting scum tactic. Your attack of me for no reason other than 'he's not fully engaged' is scummy behavior.

Perhaps if I were trying to bait some night actions there are reasons. Town helping reasons.

Or maybe I'm scum like you said.

Yep, you caught me! I'm a Serial Killer! Oooooh fear me!
Thank you for giving me a fresh new reason to add to the case I'm writing against you right now.
It's much appreciated.
~wgeurts
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:05 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Radman

Radman's scum read consists of many small things that indicate he may be scum, I'll be going over them and explaining them here.
To start with in his post he says he's willing to ally with anyone, really town should be focusing on allying with town. This is a weak tell I'll admit, however I wanted it mentioned.
Later in that same post he throws shade onto Mastin, yet does not actually vote. Taking a look at his post count reveals he's a newer player and throwing shade onto people yet not committing to a push is something newish scum seem to love doing.
There's the same none commitment to his reads in , they are full of "I'm not sure" or "something feels weird". Yet he doesn't actually full out say "x is town/scum". Why would this be scummy play?
Well not committing to a read makes it easier for you to change your reads along with the crowd, it is often accompanied with opportunistic voting.
is him continuing to throw shade over mastin yet he still doesn't vote.

Interestingly enough he's completely forgotten his mastin read now. He's changed to asking questions which look useful but actually hold no worth.

Then there's his most recent post:
"Or maybe I'm scum like you said"
That one line is so off it's unbelievable. He's also just OMGUS'ing coolDog without actually committing to a push on him. Showing he's very aware of what people think of him and his continuation of him having fluid reads.

Pr-edit:
Why the fuck do you not vote any of your scum reads yet you vote the one you thought could be town?
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:30 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Drixx, I'm nowhere nere confident enough to bet money on reads. That would be stupid.
I however gave reasons for my scum reads, I'm not saying everyone should vote them though (although I wouldn't mind).

Off my head Farside, Cheetory, Sonic, Ricastle, Skybird and Vezok are town. In order of most to least Vezok>Ricastle>Farside>Cheetory>Sonic>Skybird
My lynchpool is currentely Trench Warfare, Beer, Radman and Marquis. In order from most to least wanted: Beer>Radman>Marquis>Trench Warfare.

I'm not saying to "commit" to a read you have to stick with it with all your being, no, I'm saying I expect to see a certain extent of certainty in reads (at any level). Where as radman is just avoiding actually making a push, has easy to manipualte reads and is just coasting along which is scummy play in my oppinion.

Also, you just demanded a readslist from me and now your hating on farside (plus everyone) for doing the same :|
Sorry, you're a nice player but please don't be a hypocrite.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #349 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:32 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Drixx, you're suspicous of radman for the same reasons I am if I'm reading that final paragraph correctly. I'm confused what the problem is.
You demand a readslist, then rant how doing so is bad.
You say my post ticked you off, then you show suspicion for the same reasons.
~wgeurts
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #405 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

@Cerb:

I'll explain more in the alliance PT, some things are best kept secret.

@TSO

Please explain how you are even town reading marquis, let alone saying he's bloc material.

NicCage:

My town read on Ricastle is because he's scum-hunting and I can see a genuine town-mindset which is trying to find mafia behind his posts. Will this satisfy you or do I need to give detailed examples?
Also NicCage, what if Beer's scum? That would then make Ricastle very town. Please avoid using pre-flip associatives thank you very much. The fact you're not even sure on beer's alignment makes this reason for Ricastle pushing him being "lame" even weaker.

Skybird:

As I'm also scum-reading beer and the wagons currently on him, I must say Radman's vote on him makes me feel unsure about it though. I'm willing to wagon Radman/Marquis though as I've already stated.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #406 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

~wgeurts
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #407 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Mmm,
A beer flip would give us a lot of associatives even if he flips town.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #413 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 408, Cheetory6 wrote:It's happened.
People are officially paranoid of me all the time now.
:(

Nah, you're town.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #414 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 410, Trench Warfare wrote:I actually townread the request. He is not specifically asking to be copped, triggering Godfather fears, but he wants any action. That suggests to me a deeper motivation that it would be anti town to comment on. If there's a role such as "fruit vendor" targeting Sonic might not be a bad idea. No skin off our back if I am wrong.

Tunnel, so how does the hood work? We both ask to be your hood buddy and then the three of us are in a hood? Or do we need to round robin it?

What if he's an as ascetic or redirector?
There are plenty of scum possibilities.
I think it's null.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #415 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Also cheetory and you crumbing gem?
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #438 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:31 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 417, Trench Warfare wrote:Cheetory, I will town read you solidly when I see solid evidence you are town. Don't see it yet. If you're town, do not rush the process. I am not nervous about you because your scumgame. That post reads like weird buddying to me.

Tunnel, yeah it's possible but I don't think it's like Sonic to be so aggressive if scum like that. If I am still town reading everyone in our hood by the time night rolls around, I will explain there.

BTW, please answer as a practical matter what we need to do to be a three headed hood (well more like six headed).
I can target two people to ally with (4 during season finales) so you and Reasonably Rational should target me as your ally and I'll target both of you.
In post 421, NicCage wrote:
In post 405, TunnelWarriors wrote:
NicCage:

My town read on Ricastle is because he's scum-hunting and I can see a genuine town-mindset which is trying to find mafia behind his posts. Will this satisfy you or do I need to give detailed examples?
Also NicCage, what if Beer's scum? That would then make Ricastle very town. Please avoid using pre-flip associatives thank you very much. The fact you're not even sure on beer's alignment makes this reason for Ricastle pushing him being "lame" even weaker.
I feel like I should know what PoE means, but I don't. What does it mean?

Fair enough, forget about the pre-flip ect., what about his claim that there was some kind of PoE between Sonic and Beer?

Ricastle
, could you explain your thinking on that to me?
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #439 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:32 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 438, TunnelWarriors wrote:
In post 417, Trench Warfare wrote:Cheetory, I will town read you solidly when I see solid evidence you are town. Don't see it yet. If you're town, do not rush the process. I am not nervous about you because your scumgame. That post reads like weird buddying to me.

Tunnel, yeah it's possible but I don't think it's like Sonic to be so aggressive if scum like that. If I am still town reading everyone in our hood by the time night rolls around, I will explain there.

BTW, please answer as a practical matter what we need to do to be a three headed hood (well more like six headed).
I can target two people to ally with (4 during season finales) so you and Reasonably Rational should target me as your ally and I'll target both of you.
In post 421, NicCage wrote:
In post 405, TunnelWarriors wrote:
NicCage:

Fair enough, forget about the pre-flip ect., what about his claim that there was some kind of PoE between Sonic and Beer?

Ricastle
, could you explain your thinking on that to me?

I feel like I should know what PoE means, but I don't. What does it mean?

EBWOP, I am good at writing my comments in the quotes.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #467 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:05 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

My claim has been oddly ignored by most, I want people to discuss it's utility and suggest possible blocs as I basically make existing blocs stronger while also weeding out scum who try to sneak in.
Anyway, I'm seriously starting to doubt my beer read and unless vezok actually paraphrases beer gloating he succesully claimed scum (as well as the initial claim) I'm not switching back anytime soon.
VOTE: Radman
This however I fully endorse.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #468 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:11 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Grapes, cheetory is town. Try again.
~wgeurts
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #470 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:25 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

At the moment it seems I'm going with Trench and Reasonably Rational. I'm doing this to sort them.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #511 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 487, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:
In post 485, Trench Warfare wrote:So you could you know read the game? Come up with reads. TSO and I need to hash a few things out. Kinda surprised by two double voters with different methods. That's going to get complicated really fucking quick.

ok i read up.

VOTE: Trench Warfare

In post 484, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:So someone told me this game still existed.....

Does someone want to give me a TLDR of this or should i just go randomly isoing and hope for best?

Nobody properly reads 15+ pages in 21 minutes, I call cow crap.
Give a reason (preferably multiple) for you trench read.
~wgeurts
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #626 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

I'm having a massive deja vu from "we didnt playtest this" except it's not me doing it, I did this literaly with Broseidon as scum.
What are your thoughts Titus/Anyone in Resonanly Rational; you were in that game.
~wgeurts
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #765 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:47 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 471, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Whoever said that you should probably focus on getting towny people in there, instead of people you're unsure about, was right. I don't remember who.

Unless you're confident in your ability to sort once they're in a smaller group?

On day 1 I'm not very confident in my reads, even if I may put on a facade making it look like I do only for the sake of pushing light scum reads. I want to people able to privately talk to these people as it's in those small hidden conversations that alignment indicative content can appear. Until we have a set town-bloc, cop claim or doc claim I'll go with this for now.

Also, all those on separate votes on single player wagons should place their vote elsewhere. Vote parking achieves nothing and player's voting on larger wagons is more valuable for VCA later game when we have flips.
Further more why is it so hard to push this radman wagon?
He's scum!
Sonic X is town and everyone's placing them in their "may lynch later" pile which tends to be a bad sign. If it continues as it is now we'll probably end with a sonic compromise lynch.

Radman's sudden silence when pressure grew on him also doesn't look good.
~wgeurts
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #824 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

You just made an excellent summary of my thoughts besides raging bull. Although that rage is mess and we really don't want it I don't agree with policy lynches of any kind.
As for beer, I'm hesitant to vote him as vezok refuses to paraphrase beer's bad posts. We've asked/demanded he do it multiple times however he still refuses to do so. Just feels weird.

Anyway, Dr. pepper is coming back from a trip to the US and will be joining me soon. In the meanwhile I'll go make a large post yelling at people how RR is town and how sonic isn't scum for the reason he's being pushed for.
~wgeurts
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #937 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Hi im signing in for the first time.

Can someone tl;dr what happened for the past few days?
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #938 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 201, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:wow////
so much to chew on....

I want to vote Mastin bc she is Mastin ( and she played me several times before) but I think I wait. Not sure why scum would claim stump.Not sure that would help the scum team,,,than again its Mastin so I am not taking anything she says as truth without sound reason.
Not sure what to make out of Beers claims. This is def weird behavior.

Why does this not have more suspicion omg.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #940 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

I just dont like fuzzy's way of talk here. Granted that this is the furthest I've read so far but his main reason is "its mastin" while justifying why what mastin did probably cant be scum.

And marquis is trolly to me. Theres something about fuzzy not wanting to commit to a strong read that just bugs me
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #941 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 276, vezokpiraka wrote:Guys. We lynch beer today. He is scum. Don't beat around the bush. I will lose faith in you as playera if you don't lynch beer.

I dont see how threats like these are town motivated. Vezok's trying to appeal to your pride and say "youre shit as a mafoa player if you dont vote for this".

Beer seems to trolly for scum. Feels like lynchbait to me. I am not liking vezok's push here
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #942 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 296, Sonic X wrote:
In post 293, Ricastle wrote:
In post 289, Sonic X wrote:what the hell is this doing in the thread?
I cannot see both of you as town. I think it's very likely one of you is town and one is scum (although I wouldn't discount both scum), so I'd like to PoE you.

not this shit again

70% of the time someone interferes with a conversation and says "one is scum and one is town" without saying who is which, that person is actually scum and the two people are town

you should probably stop with that

Agree with this. Ricastle makes my suspect list as well, what he said is a nice way of not calling anyone scum because he didnt want to rustle anyone's jimmies
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #944 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 341, radmann9 wrote:
In post 323, CooLDoG wrote:in essence radmann is trying to bait some night actions to target him. If it would give the town an advantage he should be more explicit about what his role is. This half-way bullshit makes me think it is some type of scum role.

Now this is reading scummy. Want me to reveal my role so you can decide easier on who to target Scum? Absolutely! You're sniffing me out and, while most see most of my posts as nothing to report, you and Bull seem to target me due to my inexperience. Interesting scum tactic. Your attack of me for no reason other than 'he's not fully engaged' is scummy behavior.

Perhaps if I were trying to bait some night actions there are reasons. Town helping reasons.

Or maybe I'm scum like you said.

Yep, you caught me! I'm a Serial Killer! Oooooh fear me!

Im inclined to call this bad because CD never actually told you to reveal your role, but your style of play is scummy regardless of game as I've seen in our recent newbie.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #945 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 347, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 345, TunnelWarriors wrote:
Radman

Radman's scum read consists of many small things that indicate he may be scum, I'll be going over them and explaining them here.
To start with in his post he says he's willing to ally with anyone, really town should be focusing on allying with town. This is a weak tell I'll admit, however I wanted it mentioned.
Later in that same post he throws shade onto Mastin, yet does not actually vote. Taking a look at his post count reveals he's a newer player and throwing shade onto people yet not committing to a push is something newish scum seem to love doing.
There's the same none commitment to his reads in , they are full of "I'm not sure" or "something feels weird". Yet he doesn't actually full out say "x is town/scum". Why would this be scummy play?
Well not committing to a read makes it easier for you to change your reads along with the crowd, it is often accompanied with opportunistic voting.

Interestingly enough he's completely forgotten his mastin read now. He's changed to asking questions which look useful but actually hold no worth.

That one line is so off it's unbelievable. He's also just OMGUS'ing coolDog without actually committing to a push on him. Showing he's very aware of what people think of him and his continuation of him having fluid reads.

Pr-edit:
Why the fuck do you not vote any of your scum reads yet you vote the one you thought could be town?

You know ... I don't feel particularly well today. And your post just for whatever reason tickled the wrong part of me.

So here's how this is going to go.

You are going to give a reads list and tell us who is town and who is scum. Right now.

For every read you get wrong, you can pay me $5 real money after the game. You seem convinced that the rest of us should be voting for people and should have comprehensive reads.

Put your money where your mouth is, or drop it.

@Farside - As a rule I don't submit to people's "demands". You demanded something of me, so I'm going to just not do it. I'm not in this game to play it for you, nor am I in the habit of throwing up a list of "reads" early on day one when there are still people who don't even have significant content in the game. Demanding a reads list at this point is basically translated as "Hi, I want some reason to push a case on your slot, so give me a reads list so I can cherry pick things from it to make you look bad". Nobody playing the game right now could possibly have a reads list with any accuracy, and anyone who will give me a reads list that isn't almost completely "null" right now, and agree to pay me $5 for every wrong read at the end is far too full of themselves and could do with the ego puncturing.

@Everyone - What on earth led to the site meta of people who don't give reads themselves demanding other people produce a fully annotated list of reads, on the spot, or else ... it's nearly the worst thing about this site. It's a horrible practice, and people doing it should be lynched off on principle. If you want to know what a particular person thinks about something, as a specific question. Randomly picking one person and demanding they produce something that cannot possibly be accurate and which nobody else has done (including, in every case I can recall, the demander), and which if the person is dumb enough to actually submit to said demand, they are then enslaved to meeting all other demands afterward ... it's irrational bordering on insane. It's also asinine and a super lazy and sleezy tactic.

@Radmann - Start actually playing the game and stop with the "I'm going to suggest people are scum one at a time to look like I'm doing something" strategy, or I'm going to push to lynch you just on principle.

{Rant Mode Off}

~Love, Drixx

Novody expects reads lists to be 100% accurate, we just have a nice range of people we think are scum to at least narrow down our choices for today. Your abrassive attitued just screams "Hey Im so fucking town I am commanding attentio. So follow me or pay me $5" and that just rubs me the wrong way. Youre trying to sound like your confident and that itself is a sleezy, asinine tactic
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #946 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 356, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 347, Reasonably Rational wrote:
Radman

Pr-edit:

You know ... I don't feel particularly well today. And your post just for whatever reason tickled the wrong part of me.

So here's how this is going to go.

You are going to give a reads list and tell us who is town and who is scum. Right now.

For every read you get wrong, you can pay me $5 real money after the game. You seem convinced that the rest of us should be voting for people and should have comprehensive reads.

Put your money where your mouth is, or drop it.

@Farside - As a rule I don't submit to people's "demands". You demanded something of me, so I'm going to just not do it. I'm not in this game to play it for you, nor am I in the habit of throwing up a list of "reads" early on day one when there are still people who don't even have significant content in the game. Demanding a reads list at this point is basically translated as "Hi, I want some reason to push a case on your slot, so give me a reads list so I can cherry pick things from it to make you look bad". Nobody playing the game right now could possibly have a reads list with any accuracy, and anyone who will give me a reads list that isn't almost completely "null" right now, and agree to pay me $5 for every wrong read at the end is far too full of themselves and could do with the ego puncturing.

@Everyone - What on earth led to the site meta of people who don't give reads themselves demanding other people produce a fully annotated list of reads, on the spot, or else ... it's nearly the worst thing about this site. It's a horrible practice, and people doing it should be lynched off on principle. If you want to know what a particular person thinks about something, as a specific question. Randomly picking one person and demanding they produce something that cannot possibly be accurate and which nobody else has done (including, in every case I can recall, the demander), and which if the person is dumb enough to actually submit to said demand, they are then enslaved to meeting all other demands afterward ... it's irrational bordering on insane. It's also asinine and a super lazy and sleezy tactic.

@Radmann - Start actually playing the game and stop with the "I'm going to suggest people are scum one at a time to look like I'm doing something" strategy, or I'm going to push to lynch you just on principle.

{Rant Mode Off}

~Love, Drixx

Yeah! What he said!

-Cerb

P.S. Tunnel warriors, I'm not sure I like your role reveal. The multiple alliances thing was fine, and all you had to say. The bit about protecting everyone? Yeah, that makes you a target, and the role is far too useful mid-late game for you to paint a target on yourself on day 1, and I'm sure you realize that. Oh, and then you say bad things happen to scum when you die? Nice way to disincentivize town from lynching you, while simultaneously explaining away your continued survival. Not sure I buy any of the shit you're selling.

-Cerb

Im not sure I like your discredit either.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #947 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 428, Cheetory6 wrote:Has anyone here played with radmann before?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=62055
Here
FWIW, he was scum and his style of play is similar here than there but I thinking that this does not necsaarily make him scum and could simy be a metter of playstyle.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #949 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 458, Ricastle wrote:I only just noticed Skybird was female.

I dont see why more people dont see you as scum here. Yes this contradicts wgeurtz but out of all the fluffiest posts that have been posted, this was by far the fluffiest and most unnecessary
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #992 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 965, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:@Tunnel - I'm trying to understand if your two heads are intentionally contradicting, or what?

Have you moved all the way to town on beer now from your vote of him earlier? What about Vezok (I note you were hesitant to vote Beer because Vezok wouldn't paraphrase), do you think he's being unhelpful town, or scummy for not paraphrasing and trying to push a mislynch by saying Beer claimed scum in their PT?

Why are your heads contradicting each other on Ricastle?

How come you are suspecting two people (Ricastle and Trench) that you are sharing a wagon with on Radmann?

We're not, I've was playing this game solo up to a few days ago and when dr pepper reread we had different reads. He was scum reading RR, Ricastle and Vezok. I'm scum reading Radman and a few others I'm keeping to myself as thet are still developing.
My read on ricastle is based on an ongoing game partially, and for the rest it's because I can see a town mindset behid his posts.
I'm not sure what you're saying in the final question, care to rephrase?
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #994 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

As for Vezok/Beer,
Until Vezok provides evidence or flips town, I'm not going to continue the push on beer. As honestly that's all it's based on as beer for the rest is quite town.
~yohurt
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #995 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Radman

Pr-edit:
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #996 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

That's a badly worded case I made earlier, I do have reason I'm on this wagon despite what people think.
~wgeurts
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #997 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 976, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:
In post 969, Marquis wrote:VOTE: radmann

In post 965, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:@Tunnel
How come you are suspecting two people (Ricastle and Trench) that you are sharing a wagon with on Radmann?

@Trench

With marquis joining you, that's now three people you are suspecting sharing a wagon with you. Are you reconsidering the Radmann wagon now that three of your scumreads have joined you? Or are you reconsidering your scumread of the other three?

Already stated, trench and marquis are no longer scum reads.
Also please keep in mind that even if radman flips town day 1 (it's possible) we still get a lot of associative tells due to the sheer amount of resistance this wagon has recieved.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1002 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 990, Fluminator wrote:
In post 932, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Marquis is wrong I dont post fluff as scum....... Flume is correct as far as being super cautious as scum. Am I playing my normal town game.....No. am I playing my scum game.... thats also a no. I was really tempted to just lurk until everything passed by.but not my style .

What is your normal town game, and how is it different from this game?

*mumble* self-meta *grumble*
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1003 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 1001, mastin2 wrote:Rather predictably, I am seriously considering going, "SCREW IT!" and skipping the, what, 34 pages I haven't read? and just going straight into the game.

Because guh. I don't feel like reading that much tonight.
I don't really remember much about this game anyway.

This is gonna suck. (Maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me because I'll be conftown. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me because I randomly blurted out all their names in suspicious positions. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me because I randomly start defending town names that they want to mislynch. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me because of the
theoretical
threat I pose rather than the actual threat I'd be. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me because I'd be a low-info, "safe" kill that's unlikely to be docced or watched. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me out of pity. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me to "keep the game interesting". Butyeah...I kinda doubt any of these will come to pass, which means I'm stuck in the long-haul, too stubborn to replace out, in a game where I'm voteless.)

No, anyone who does this will have to face my vote.
Read the crumpets game.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1004 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Like then just read it over two nights, do half now and half later.
~wgeurts
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1620 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

And by electing she doesn't mean lynching us, we've confirmed that our abilities do what we said they do.
I'm pondering who to push right now Sonic isn't a good wagon though.
Can we flip radman? Oui/non?
~wgeurts
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1625 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Yeah?

@Metal Sonic:
I'll have a look, I don't have clear reads on fuzzy/frogger as I've not actively followed this game for a while due to IRL stuff. What's the case on them?
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1626 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Wait, sonic you're a gladiator?
Would like to hear from frogger.
~wgeurts
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1629 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Nah, ricastle's town.
Also, as RR just leaked: Bins joined our alliance as her ability allowed her to join people's hoods. She wanted to join a separate one with RR yet as RR joined us she joined us in a 4 player hood. Which is cool because it gives me the chance to jail-keep 3 people tonight if I feel like it.
~wgeurts
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1630 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 1628, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1619, Titus wrote:Ricastle, and I'm just supposed to take her word for it? As scum, that's what Bins would have to say. Singling out a threat and eliminating it is alignment neutral.
She said she wasn't going to use it IN THE PT. That's not a threat. She was merely stating what her role would do if she did use it.

Surely if she was scum with a devastating role she wouldn't care who she used it on?

How do you know what's in our PT?
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1949 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 1777, wgeurts wrote:THIS GUY IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING ASSHOLE I KNOW
I WAS FUCKING WELL ON MY WAY TO ESTABLISHING A TOWNBLOC, KILLING A SCUM AND MAKING 3 PEOPLE INVINCABLE AND THIS IDIOT VANILLAISED US. WHY? BECAUSE I THREATNED TO DAY VIG HIM BECAUSE HE THREATEND TO VANILLAISE ALL THREE OF US!
VOTE: Constantine
POLICY LYNCH, OR NOT
I HATE THIS GUY

In post 1778, wgeurts wrote:LIKE CERB WANTED ME TO KILL HIM THERE AND THEN
WHAT DID I DO?
I SAID I'LL GIVE HIM A BLOODY CHANCE TO PROVE IF HE'S TOWN OR NOT AND RETHINK HIS CHOICES
FUCK

In post 1779, wgeurts wrote:AND NOW LOOK WHAT NOT KILLING HIM BROUGHT ME
I FUCKING HATE THIS GUY

In post 1782, wgeurts wrote:I FUCKING DIDN'T SHOOT YOU
YOU THREATEND US SO I THREATEND BACK
YOU NEED NO APOLOGY
YOU'RE FUCKING SCUM

In post 1783, wgeurts wrote:
Mod can you force replace this guy

Other's please support this as WotC
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1950 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:39 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 1880, Ricastle wrote:Constantine, did Tunnel specify in the PT that they had sent in their shot, or were you just assuming they had?

I never sent in the shot.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1951 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Mmm,
Willing to explain shit now.
~wgeurts
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1953 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:25 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

This is what my neighbours know, slightly edited however to protect myself. I've paraphrased as I'm unsure as to how varsoon deals with quoting from neighbourhoods.
This is is my role which I wish to explain here so we can discuss it's utility. As I have already said you can
Help this old man get re-elected
as I have the ability to ally with two people. Could you possibly say this in-thread as confirmation that you two have both joined me in an alliance?
As also said I have the ability to target 4 people during a Season Finale, which will make me formidable with my other abilities.

*Mutters to himself*
Evacuate, mmmm. This is gonna be hard. I need a catchy slogan

That is the flavour for my second power, an alliance wide commute. It can't be role-blocked, as it's a commute however it will roleblock everyone in the alliance. -removed- I'm basically a multi-person jail-keeper. This is a ?-shot ability -removed-.

Universe what is this thing in the sky?
As a politician pointing fingers make me very nervous.

To top this all off I'm a ?-shot day vig. -removed-

As you can see and as I've already claimed before I'm mayor dewey or something like that.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1954 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 1952, Ricastle wrote:Who is your character?

Can you paraphrase in the most accurate way possible what happened in the PT? I'm still a bit lost.

I'll work on para-phrasing, this may take a while though.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1956 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:19 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Trench Warfare wrote:Wow, what is Bins doing in our alliance. I thought it would only be us 3.

RR wrote:I think this is what Bins meant when she said targeting her with an alliance was useless.
Can you join any alliance you want bins?

Bins wrote:Yeah, I didn't know I would get into this alliance. I was trying to only get RR.

RR wrote:So your ability forces someone into an alliance with you?

Bins wrote:Yes, it says I can form an alliance with whoever I want. I only targeted RR though.

Bins wrote:This is crazy antitown with my second ability, I won't use it then.

RR wrote:So you thought this would prevent our large alliance?

Bins wrote:No, I thought it would make a second alliance with RR. I wasn't trying to publicly fudge your crumpets up.

Bins wrote:I feel like that kid at a party that butts his head into things trying to hang out with the cool kids.

RR wrote:Then target scum?
Do you feel fine with saying whatever you wanted to say to me here?

Bins wrote:Yeah I do have a light scum read on you. Part of the reason I targeted you was to see if I should use my thing.

-Discussion between RR and Bins-
Bins wrote:I can leave your alliance and I probably will, I don't want to be here.

-Drama and Bins replaces out-
Saint wrote:Folks....

Tunnel wrote:Why the fudge must constantine replace in. The gods must hate us.

Trench wrote:Bins slot should leave now.

-Talk about Titus thinking Bins was looking scummy-
Saint wrote:Sorry, I need to understand the game more before I say stuff.

Saint wrote:What I can however say is I think you're are all town.

RR wrote:Why do you think we're all town, also could you leave?

Saint wrote:Gut, by the way I can use my power whenever I want to.

RR wrote:That's kind of vague, if you're speaking about your alliance invading ability could you please leave now?
If it's about your ability wiling ability, that's good to know I guess.

Saint wrote:Umm, I could but it would end the alliance and this PT would be deleted.

RR wrote:Could you verify that with Varsoon?

Saint wrote:Okay, it wouldn't end the PT however me leaving means you loose all your abilities.

RR wrote:We've got a problem then...

Trench wrote:Oh wow another change. Bins said she could just leave, now it's "I can leave but you can't talk".

RR wrote:That's not what he said, he said he could leave but destroy our abilities as well.

RR wrote:Could you please verify with varsoon again?

Saint wrote:I checked, I remove all limited shot abilities and vaporise the alliance for everybody.

Trench wrote:This ability looks kind of scummy.

Saint wrote:If I were scum I would have taken care to not contradict Bins. You should have faith in Bins that she wouldn't claim this as scum.

Trench wrote:We could lynch constantine.

Saint wrote:You know those horror movies were you he gets his hands on a gun and threatens to shoot anyone near him.

I'm that guy, if you try to push me I'll blow you to smithereens.

Trench wrote:I don't listen to blackmail, and I'm not unvoting you.

This is game throwing.

Saint wrote:How is this game throwing?

RR wrote:It's game throwing as it's against your win-con. If you think we're all town this is really bad.
I was on your side until you made that threat. ("I though titus was wrong stuff").
You could have talked us into town reading him but you just made stuff a lot harder on yourself.

Tunnel wrote:I guess I could dayvig him if he becomes a problem.
I'll kill you or roleblock you with my abilities if you threaten to vanillaise us once more.

Tunnel wrote:Why can't we lynch this guy?

Tunnel wrote:-I'm blacklisting this guy rage-

Tunnel wrote:We could always lynch him and bite the bullet. If he's town he'll always hold a place in my heart where I despise him and if he flips town we effectively conf-town ourselves.

RR wrote:Wgeurts, I don't think this is worth the risk.

Tunnel wrote:If he flips town we show the world he's a douchebag and if he's scum go us.

RR wrote:It's a foolish risk to take. You should vig him.

Tunnel wrote:I'm not vigging him unless I have no choice.

RR wrote:Whatever, it's not my shot to take.

Saint wrote:Stop this man, I have an itchy trigger finger.
Did everyone in this alliance choose to join it?

Saint wrote:I think wgeurts is scum after reading his posts here and in-thread.

Saint wrote:I'm sorry wgeurts you can't threaten me and go unscaved. Buisness.

RR wrote:How is him threatening you different to you threatening us!

Tunnel wrote:Everyone chose to be here. I just reached out to you and gave you a chance by not shooting you. I wanted to keep you alive to give you the chance to redeem your play.
Yet you respond with OMGUS.

Saint wrote:-Guy throws baseball through other guys head.gif-
Can anyone guess what this gif means?

Tunnel wrote:Depends who shoots first.

Saint wrote:-Atom bomb.gif-
Let me give you a hint.

Saint wrote:I already shot mate.
Quickest hands in the west.

Saint wrote:-Cowboy and explosion.gifs-

Tunnel wrote:I forever hate you.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1957 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:24 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

I think he's the most useful and power role we potentially have as town except it's in the wrong hands.
I've decided to drop the matter, it will resolve itself by tomorrow as my neighbours will understand.
UNVOTE:
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1975 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:50 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

What have I fallen for? I don't believe ricastle's vig is real.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1976 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:51 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

If it is, *shrug*, you just killed a mass jailkeeper alliance maker. GG
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1981 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:55 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Nah, of cause I've been plotting with my alliance members. We were gonna use my mass commute tonight, but if I die you guys should control Saint.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1983 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:56 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Trench and RR are probably town though, would of been pretty much confirmed if I had lived till tommorow.
I claimed dayvig cus it's true, I'm 1-shot dayvig with certain conditions.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1984 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:57 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Like did you just seriously shoot me because of that?
Are you a fucking idiot or something?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”