shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6936 (isolation #600) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:33 am

Post by shos »

In post 6933, Majiffy wrote:
In post 6929, shos wrote:I don't think it is a fakeclaim, and I stil don't get why it is so fucking negative utility. SK doesn't know who scum are, it's only 1/3 chance to be used, so to be tracked at it? what are the odds to be tracked to your kill in such a huge game, anyway?

It doesn't matter if the SK knows who is who. The problem is that a scum member can get an essentially positive false positive. The ultimate caught for the wrong reasons. Going down for making the SK kill. It is so incredibly bastard as a scum role that I'd frankly refuse to play another game by the same mod or reviewers.

And if
I'm
saying that, you know it's straight fucked.

In post 6929, shos wrote:
Last time I checked, we had four nights, and only 6 kills, including my own kill., which was literally proclaimed before it was done..

so we had 1 kill per night, with one night of exception in which there was another kill. honestly, I think something's odd here, since we have no claimed docs at all, no claimed roleblockers at all, etc.

Yeah the odd thing is that you were blocked but not blocked but implied you were and oh lets just sweep that under the rug with bullshit shall we?

:wink:
Do you realize that the 'miller claim' is effective as scum as well? like, even if you ARE tracked doing the SK kill, you claim puppet and get away with it when other puppets claim too?
I mean really, why is it more unfair for scum than for town to be tracked that way?

and yes, I was blocked but not blocked. I *intended* to get blocked because I knew I was 99% strongman. that is how you play strongman vig baby.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6937 (isolation #601) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:34 am

Post by shos »

In post 6935, Majiffy wrote:
In post 6931, shos wrote:
the only options to be caught is if the SK picks the scum and tracker too.

Also this is an SK slip.

No one said anything about the SK picking who performs his kill. Because - at least in my role PM - it isn't explicitly stated either way.

What IS explicitly stated is that the SK doesn't know which players are the puppets NOR their role flavors.

lol, so if your role PM explicitly says that SK doesn't know who puppets are, how comes he can choose to use them?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6939 (isolation #602) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:42 am

Post by shos »

1. no, if I claim puppet and suddenly two others claim and say they are puppets too, it gives me credibility, so people will probably believe the claim.
2. no, I did not claim that. see start of D4 where I explained. there was only one post where I incinuated that I cannot be blocked. eventually, the important part was that I *did* get the roleblock and get the kill through it, AND YnB succeeded in confirming herself to molla.
3. I still don't get you.
If I am SK, then how can I choose who does my shot, if I don't know who my puppets are?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6942 (isolation #603) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:03 am

Post by shos »

I should've stopped arguing with you days ago :roll:
here, have a ball, see if there really is no two ways about it. I'll point you to the bolded parts, where I kept repeating that I'm only guessing, and where I said I think scum have a strongman etc.
In post 5426, shos wrote:
In post 5424, Young and Beautiful wrote:You're a public vig; what if you get roleblocked or night killed? I think that usually vig kills go last after scum faction kills.

- b -

firstly,
Young and Beautiful wrote:Right, if you get roleblocked, then I won't be. I beg your pardon.

- b -
which is perfect;
secondly, if I get blocked that means scum have reason to not just let bulba die. if bulba is town, then scum protecting town AND making you conftown is hilariously stupid i comparison to letting the vigshot through and blocking you.

if bulba is scum, then scum have to choose between town getting a conftown and scum losing a member. If I were scum, that would be obvious, but the thing is that if I get blocked everyone knows it and it makes a wifom with regards to bulba. soooo either way, good for town. if bulba is town, well, no harm done anyway. he refused to claim when prodded to, which is practically like being in L-1 with intent to hammer and notclaim, so if he is town he must be something not awesome; and well, all in all I'm pretty sure he's scum, don't remember even why; but he hasn't posted in years so there's no reason to have this thought changed.

In post 5626, shos wrote:ohhhh this is cool.
So both Molla AND goat targetted me and both actions failed. that means I was probably jailkept. which is awesome.
If you go over my posts from yesterday you'll see on eoccasion where I said I can only be blocked by Naraku. Well, that was true; I disregarded it and pretended surprised at being called strongman(someone said that) and I kept saying that if I get blocked, we lynch my target. the idea was to attract a roleblock/JK - which I apparantly had done successfully.

The reason is that I did not fully explain the kill ability. let me get it well from my PM

In post 5630, shos wrote:ok so here it is, the *full* claim of the ability:

The ability's name is Adamant Barrage. it is one-shot, and it kills the target. The kill works THROUGH any attempt to roleblock, and *most likely* goes through any protection target may have.

this is of course a paraphrase.
This is why I could confirm that Naraku exists: it is probably his barrier that cannot be broken, and all else can. in the wiki, it says that the guy who does this has become weakened or something, and when it is weak then it cannot penetrate naraku's barrier. it was still strong enough to blast inuyasha or something.

In post 5635, shos wrote:
In post 4390, shos wrote:
Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Shos, can you elaborate on the "super killproof SK" theory? That's giving me some srs biz pricklies.
well, no.
in short, I'll say that I *think* scum have a strongman, and even if the strongman targets naraku, naraku will not be hurt.

once again
this is all speculations
. I'm pretty sure that naraku is killproof, though. I'll give 90%+ sure for this one.

In post 4580, shos wrote:my kill can only be blocked by Naraku.
that's my guess at least, lolz

@OS: don't worry, there are lots of scumfucks here that compete for my kill tonight. I wish it was more than 1s :(

In post 5013, shos wrote:Notsci, leave the friendly nei alone. Eventually itll solve itself. If he is blocked tonight that means my kill isnt, yes?

In post 5020, shos wrote:Moar voatz on abom pleaz

If I die tonight, and bulba is still alive, lynch him as confnaraku

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6943 (isolation #604) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:03 am

Post by shos »

and if you think I wasn't blocked, then how comes YnB wasn't too?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6955 (isolation #605) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:20 pm

Post by shos »

BoP, I fully agree against you, you know.
You,majiffy, prohawk andmhork, are tje four most controversial peeps in this game for me, and I want yall dead. You literally just said that 'mollaconfirming ynb' was what tipped you off.

How?

If I were a friendly neighbour and I confirm myself to you. As town, wouldnt you say that? As scum, you have the choice to go against, but as town you 100% confirm him. So how did it make you think molla was scum?

If scum can do X and Y and town can only do X and X happens then this is null. If it was Y, I get it, but X? Nah.

Going balls to the walls against the practically only cpnftown(s) that town has with 18 alive - whats up with that?

Ima just start removing.

Also, titus, your townplay is very remote from this game iirc. Your post count by itself speaks.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6956 (isolation #606) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:21 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: bop

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7019 (isolation #607) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:52 am

Post by shos »

In post 7017, Kagami wrote:Sounds like you're flipping SK.

this

I'll make a neat post in a min

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7022 (isolation #608) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:06 am

Post by shos »

In post 6975, Birds of Prey wrote:
Now look at these two posts.

What are the odds that two heads of a hydra
Both
forget to claim limited shot FN when claiming?
What are the odds that an FN misses the first two nights?
What are the odds of Y n B knowing she was blocked Day 1 despite site meta of not usually getting feedback on roleblocked Day 1?
What are the odds that Y n B picked the dead guy Day 2?
What are the odds of the host explicitly saying in the role pm shots are used when you fail, despite that not being site meta?

What are the odds that BBMolla confirms her to take advantage of being widely townread scum?
What are the odds that a scum vote triggered her claim and the two confirmed scum are the only scum on the wagon and she panicked realizing the wagon would look really bad for scum?
What are the odds of YnB still being caught in a useless OMGUS tunnel if scum knowing my town meta is to find scum and tunnel?

answers, one by one:
1. misrep. as a FN you have no reason to claim limited shot. if you do that, scum will just block you three times, and leave. instead, you either get them to block you for nothing, or, you just claim it after you succeed, which they have done. I believe that the 'forgot' was as in "I forgot to claim the limited shots part of the claim despite succeeding". (fun fact: I saw 6113, which states precisely this, only AFTER typing this)

2+3. being blocked after claiming FN is quite obvious. as far as I could see in 6113 - he did not explicitly receive from the mod a blocked. He specifically states that he doesn't know that. only the target can say that. on N2 - geists was a reallll obvious target. the question is what are the odds scum shot the right person, and the answer is not so bad odds. Also, you don't know if YnB was blocked that night too or not.

4. That is not against site meta. this is quite OK in general, and actually, site meta IS that your shot gets used up regardless of success.

5. ??? Molla does not get any towncred for confirming YnB.

6. ????
Lemni and Abom were on the wagon...yes...so a vote triggers the claim...and two scum are on the wagon...and what? realizing the wagon would look really bad for scum? huh? if scum flips and there are two scums on his wagon, but nobody knows about it, nothing happens; if everyone knows about it - then what.? how does it make 'scum look bad'?

7. stop flattering yourself, titus. you're not that good, and your meta is not 'wins'.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7023 (isolation #609) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 am

Post by shos »

In post 7020, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7010, Kagami wrote:
In post 7006, Birds of Prey wrote:...
Read. I am desperately scum eith YnB and BB and I cannot refute this so I will call Titus the SK.

No, your push on me is terrible, and I've been calling you poss-SK for a while. I would love it if I'm right, because then lynching you basically wins the game.

Do you even remember your original justification for voting me?

Lynching the SK does not result in an autowin for town. So obvious that Kagami is scum.
are you kidding?
we have 3 scums dead and 18 players alive. if we kill the SK, with the amount of power we still have+conftowns+amount of mislynches left - this game is pretty much over. how does that even make kagami scum? do scum win the game if they lynch the SK in a 3v14 match? white flag for town? when there's only 14 alive we resign?

In post 7021, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7019, shos wrote:
In post 7017, Kagami wrote:Sounds like you're flipping SK.

this

I'll make a neat post in a min

I will trump it with nearly solving the game. You don't mess with late game town Titus

this is not late game and not nearing late game.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7024 (isolation #610) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:10 am

Post by shos »

In post 6977, Squirrel Girl wrote:Okay, yeah, that's screwy and skeevy.

Vote: BBMolla

In post 6978, Birds of Prey wrote:VOTE: BBMolla

In post 6979, Lord Mhork wrote:Ohey I can dig this wagon

VOTE: BBMolla

also this literally proves to me that molla and YnB are town.

three of the pack of suspects suddenly jump on the bandwagon within seconds of the post that gives them reason to, even if the reason sucks donkey balls.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7026 (isolation #611) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:21 am

Post by shos »

In post 7025, Birds of Prey wrote:1. Nope. YnB should have claimed limited shot at the outset but not how many. It's a wifom battle. Not a misrep to say players should play and claim accurately.
2. Right YnB claiming blocked but she didn't know she was blocked bullshit. She said that. Cmon. No one knows. She should have suspected the recipient was scum at least a little. No suspicion bc YnB knows not scum.
4. Site meta is shot gets used in failure and not to put it in the role pm.
7. Early game I have issues. Late game I am that good. My last three larges, I have been spot on. My VCA works.

SG town. Lord Mhok town.

@shos why are you supposing 3 scum left with a clear suggestion 7 scum?

1. how would that benefit town? why make a wifom battle when you can make a wifom win, easily? if scum are 100% sure you should be blocked, when you shouldn't, it's better than scum having wifom about whether you should or should not be blocked.

2. show me where YnB claims blocked. open her ISO. search 'block'. search 'fail'. nothing comes up on D2. also, it is quite a short leap from "I claimed FN and my target didn't get the message" to "I was blocked". reaaaaaallly short. almost touching.

4. since when do we have site meta about what we put in the role PMs?

7. I did not say you suck. but this is not late game. not nearing it. only a third of the players are dead.

what happened to 3, 5, 6? gone to ashes? forfeited.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7037 (isolation #612) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:17 am

Post by shos »

what's insane in my post? you can't respond? where have I said that people don't get towncred for voting scum?

if you're referring to the 'only two scum bus' then I still don't see why it is so bad for scum. 2 scum on, 3 scum off, this is pretty much ok.

also I forgot to address your question: because mhork claimed to be Bo7 that isn't scum, remember? why are you not voting him if you think it's 7?

dat readlist: SO HORRIBLE. your townlist is basically my entire possible vig target list without Majiffy and SG. your SK suspect is, again, stupid, considering the three kills on N3 and lack of extra kills in all other days. the scum suspect pool comprised on my top 2 townreads and a conftown...*sigh*

pedit: WHY THE FUCK WOULD THAT MEAN KAGAMI IS SCUM??? if SK is lynched that does NOT MEAN SCUM WIN. it means we have a 17v3 situation, and this is reaaaaaally a cool town win. I also LOVE IT how
you think that the claimed Bo7 is town and still think there are 7 scums.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7045 (isolation #613) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:25 am

Post by shos »

no, you haven't; you just ignored my refutations by calling them 'inane and insane'.
Zmuffin is not claimed scum(where did you get this from?) and I did not vig him because I was busy vigging abomscum. he IS in my vig pool.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7046 (isolation #614) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:25 am

Post by shos »

In post 7043, Oversoul wrote:
In post 7037, shos wrote:pedit: WHY THE FUCK WOULD THAT MEAN KAGAMI IS SCUM??? if SK is lynched that does NOT MEAN SCUM WIN. it means we have a 17v3 situation, and this is reaaaaaally a cool town win. I also LOVE IT how you think that the claimed Bo7 is town and still think there are 7 scums.

Who claimed to be a Bo7?

are you kidding me? see, this is why you think BoP makes sense. you don't read the game.
I've posted a claimlist like a thousand times.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7047 (isolation #615) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:27 am

Post by shos »

please go over your claim in this list.

If anyone's claim is not correct here, please quote this post and update your own slot and only it.
Spoiler: ALIVE
Lord Mhork, 1-shot watcher
Flavor
: Renkotsu

Race
: Undead

Abilities
: "Elaborate Ploy" - 1-shot watcher.

Actions taken
: watched nero N2. Nobody targetted him.

posts 5792, 4822 relevant

shos, Scenter Empathic Vigilante
Flavor
: Inuyasha

Race
: Demon

Abilities
:
"Empathic Blade" - visits a player, gains a 1-shot ability almost surely related to their flavor, most likely a 1-s vigilante shot.
"Scenter" -learns if he was visited by a person who is demon or undead.

Actions taken
:
N1, duels Majiffy. Gains an unclaimed ability - "Dragonscale Tessaiga".
N2, duels Serene2. Gains a one-shot vigilante shot - "Adamant Barrage" - which is strongman except for Naraku(or something).
N3, kills Abomination.
N4, Duels zMuffinMan, gets an unspecified killing ability.

ProHawk, Shard Thief
Flavor
: Tsubaki

Race
: Human

Ability
: Visit a player, steals a shard if they have one.

Actions taken
:
N1/N2 unknown.
N3 Stole notscience's shard.

Oversoul, race miller
Flavor
: Urasue

Race

Ability
: If investigated, shows as undead.

Squirrel Girl, Doublevoter
Flavor
: Unclaimed

Race

Abilities
: Double-vote by demonstration. Possibly more. Claims to be able to vote the same person twice.

Actions taken

beastcharizard, Poisonproof
Flavor

Race

Ability
: Can't be poisoned.

notscience, Faustian Puppet
Flavor
: Kohaku

Race

Ability
: Can be used by Naraku to perform nightkills

Actions taken
: Unknown

Birds of Prey, Ascetic
Flavor
: Hakudoshi

Race

Ability
: Ascetic.

ActionDan, Poison Doctor
Flavor

Race

Ability
: Visits players, cures poison if there is.?

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed.
N2 - visited BBMolla, no poison.
N3 unclaimed.

Kagami, Faustian Puppet
Flavor
: Princess Abi

Race

abilities
:
One unclaimed ability.
Can be used to perform NKs by Naraku.
Can Vanilla-ize self.

Actions taken

Majiffy, Faustian Puppet
Flavor
: Ryujin

Race

Ability
: Can be used to perform NKs by Naraku.

Actions taken

Young and Beautiful, 3-shot Friendly Neighbor
Flavor
: Jijenji

Race

Ability
: 3-shot Friendly Neighbor. .

Actions taken
:
N1- Visited Chamber of Kittens, blocked.
N2- Visited geists, geists died.
N3- Visited BBMolla, Succeeded. Molla confirmed this.

neil1113, Neighbour
Flavor
: One of the wolf pack

Race
: Probably Demon

Ability
: Has knowledge of shards. Is a neighbour.

The Goat, Shard cop
Flavor
: Kagome

Race

Ability
: Investigates a person, receives if he has a shard or not.

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed
N2 - Unclaimed
N3 - Visited shos, no result.
N4 - Neil, no result.

penguin_alien, Neighbour
Flavor

Race

Ability
: Is a neighbour.

BBmolla, Priestess
Flavor
: Midoriko

Race

abilities
:
"Fisherman" - Percentages changed to 100% if he just got a shard. Can passively gain shards if multiple people gain a shard simultaneously.
Ability with 50% chance to see if player has a shard.
Ability with 10% chance to kill a non-human player. If it succeeds and they're human, does nothing.
Ability with 50% chance to protect a player. can self-protect, but this will only work successfully once.
Ability with 75% chance to force a player to commute.
Ability with 25% chance to be told if a player is town or scum.

Actions taken
:
N1 - Does nothing.
N2 - Commutes Kagami.
N3 - Investigates shos, no result(roleblocked)
N4 - Does nothing.

Egg, 2-shot tracker
Flavor

Race

Ability
: 2x Tracker

Actions taken
:
N1 tracked Bulba/aronis to nowhere.
N3 tracked prohawk to notsci.

zMuffinMan, VT
Flavor

Race

Spoiler: Dead and Flipped
Lemniscate, SCUM 2-shot Nonconsecutive Ninja
Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor
: Jakotsu

Race
:
Undead

Abilities
: 2-shot Nonconsecutive Ninja

Cause of death
: D1 lynch

Fakeclaim
: Kocho, Town Undead Mason

AngryIcerink, TOWN Demon Vanilla
Alignment
:
Town

Flavor
: Ryukotsusei

Race
: Demon.

Cause of death
: Killed night 1 by Unknown.

Mist7676, Town Human Demon-Cop
Alignment
:
Town

Flavor
: Miroku

Race

Abilities
: Demon Cop

Cause of death
: Lynched Day 2

Actions Performed: Probably visited AD N1, probably got non-demon?

geists, Town Human Vanilla
Alignment
:
Town

Flavor
: Rin

Race

Cause of death
: Killed Night 2 by unknown

xofelf, Town Demon Hexmage
Alignment
:
Town

Flavor
: Shippo

Race

Abilities
: 9-abilities JoaT
-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Ability-type IDer
-Unclaimed

Cause of death
: Lynched Day 3

Actions Performed:
N1 - Self-Commuted
N2 - Followed BB, confirmed used a blocking-type ability

Abomination, SCUM Jewel-related
Alignment
:
Band of seven mafia

Flavor
: Bankotsu

Race
:
Undead

abilities
:
- Even night jewel cop(probably boolean if has/doesn't have shard)
- One-shot Jewel thief

Cause of death
: killed N3 by shos

The Chamber of Kittens, Town neighbour
Alignment
:
town

Flavor
: Hakkaku

Race

abilities
: Neighbour with Penguin_Alien and Neil1113.

Cause of death
: shot N3 by unknown

Serene2, Town Shardholder
Alignment
:
town

Flavor
: Hosenki

Race

Abilities
: May have had a shard?

Cause of death
: Killed N3 by unknown.

Aronis, SCUM one-shot odd-night Poison Doctor
Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor
: Suikotsu

Race
:
undead

Abilities
: One-shot odd-night poison doctor.

Fakeclaim
: here, "Kikyo, undead odd-night doctor. They protected majiffy N1 and I protected muffin last night"

Nero Cain, Unknown
Alignment
:

Flavor
:

Race
:

Abilities
:

Actions taken
: Unclaimed.

related posts: 5951

Cause of death
: killed N4

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7051 (isolation #616) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:30 am

Post by shos »

and in case nobody notices, (this IS the first on the list, but you guys don't read the thread) I'll make it super obvious:
Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Spoiler: renkotsu with buddies(Band of seven)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7053 (isolation #617) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:31 am

Post by shos »

In post 7047, shos wrote:please quote this post and update your own slot and only it.

Majiffy, if you have corrections, EDIT THEM IN.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7054 (isolation #618) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 7052, Oversoul wrote:zMuffin claimed to be Bo7 too?

nope, I have no idea where he gets this from

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7055 (isolation #619) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:33 am

Post by shos »

current viglist (it just keeps growing!):

Majiffy
BoP
zMuffin - less likely because of Kagami's theory
Oversoul
Prohawk
Lord Mhork

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7059 (isolation #620) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:36 am

Post by shos »

possibly SG too.
@BoP: I don't get where you get the 'claimed scum' parts from. ZMuffin never claimed scum; Lord Mhork too. he claimed Renkoutsu, who is one of the Band of seven, but betrays them and gets killed by Bankotsu.

also, re: "buying that garbage":
In post 0, Cephrir wrote:
Lemniscate,
Jakotsu, Band of Seven Mafia Undead 2-shot Nonconsecutive Ninja
, lynched Day 1.

Abomination,
Bankotsu, Band of Seven Mafia Undead Even Night Jewel Cop/1-shot Jewel Thief
, killed Night 3.

it literally says *band of seven mafia*.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7062 (isolation #621) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:38 am

Post by shos »

In post 7057, Majiffy wrote:
In post 7053, shos wrote:
In post 7047, shos wrote:please quote this post and update your own slot and only it.

Majiffy, if you have corrections, EDIT THEM IN.

I don't really care that much.

fuck you, you know? I'm having a real hard time playing with you. it feels personal, really. and there's really no reason to it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7064 (isolation #622) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:39 am

Post by shos »

In post 7060, Birds of Prey wrote:@Majiffy, join the Molla wagon. We can lynch sk shos tomorrow.

are you ignoring me on purpose?

I'm still waiting on your explanation to 'zmuffin claimed scum' and your response to the quote of the mod re: "band of seven mafia".
In post 7063, BBmolla wrote:@BOP: If you're terrible lynch on me goes through, will you agree to self vote for the rest of the game when I flip town?
it won't, nobody's that stupid.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7069 (isolation #623) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:59 am

Post by shos »

I don't understand what you don't understand.
he claimed to be TOWN renkoutsu, as in, the character AFTER IT BETRAYS Bo7.
I have no reason to push him because I possibly believe the claim. Lord Mhork has crumbed repeatedly that he is undead town waaaaaay earlier. His roleclaim and action is a titbit odd, but if he is scum, we'll deal with that later. better fish to fry now. and I *do* imply that there are six scum, and mhork is town. if we have six dead scum and mhork is alive - he dies. it's that easy.

pedit: NO FOR FUCKS SAKE I DO NOT CLAIM THAT. what is wrong with you. mhork claimed Renkoutsu, not scum, Renkoutsu. it is a miller for the demon cop that has flipped. is that really hard to get?
I DO NOT THINK MHORK IS IN THE SCUM FACTION.

the kagami 'slip', if you read the game, you would see that I confused her claim. I thought she claimed goat's role, so the slip is nonexistent.

2. for fucks sake. how does that make him scum.

3. so you're basically policy lynching two people?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7074 (isolation #624) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:05 am

Post by shos »

of course it is a great position. normal games are 10-3. we have 14-3-1, and getting SK dead would make a great position, yes.
town really often do that.

Because millers are an eternally existing wifoms and I may be wrong.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7076 (isolation #625) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:07 am

Post by shos »

where have I said that? quote me please.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7077 (isolation #626) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:07 am

Post by shos »

also, holy shit, I just passed 25 pages of content ON MY OWN

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7081 (isolation #627) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:35 am

Post by shos »

In post 7078, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7037, shos wrote:

pedit: WHY THE FUCK WOULD THAT MEAN KAGAMI IS SCUM??? if SK is lynched that does NOT MEAN SCUM WIN. it means we have a 17v3 situation, and this is reaaaaaally a cool town win.
I also LOVE IT how
you think that the claimed Bo7 is town and still think there are 7 scums
.[/b]

Take a look at that. You bitching LM is scum. You left them out of you vig pool. I call you out. You dance and say Miller for demon cop. Lol. Just stop.

...??

"I love it how you" does not mean "I agree with you on". it means, "I laugh at how stupid you can be when you say that.."

I honestly can't believe you thought I was supporting this
In post 7079, Oversoul wrote:
In post 7069, shos wrote:I don't understand what you don't understand.
he claimed to be TOWN renkoutsu, as in, the character AFTER IT BETRAYS Bo7.
I have no reason to push him because I possibly believe the claim. Lord Mhork has crumbed repeatedly that he is undead town waaaaaay earlier. His roleclaim and action is a titbit odd, but if he is scum, we'll deal with that later. better fish to fry now. and I *do* imply that there are six scum, and mhork is town. if we have six dead scum and mhork is alive - he dies. it's that easy.

I don't know the flavor at all, Shos.
I also think that your reasoning for waiting is weak.
I was already worried that there were two millers in the game and gave him a pass for his play being mostly protown, but with him outright claiming Bo7, I don't think LM is town anymore.

for waiting on mhork? why is it weak? it is basically confirmable. we need to find three
other
scums regardless of his alignment, so let's focus on them. lytnching him now will only take away town's power when it tries to find the other three. if we lynch three and the SK and we haven't won yet - then we autolynch him, and no harm done.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7087 (isolation #628) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:49 am

Post by shos »

????
I'll set it simply for you.
I laughed at you because:
1. you kept saying that there are 7 scums as per "band of seven mafia", confirmed by the mod on p1
2. you said that you think mhork is town, so, one of the membets of the band of seven is actually town
3. contradiction! lol! gotta love it!

how on earth does that mean that I scumread mhork insanely strong? I did not object so strongly to your townread, I just don't townread him. he may be either scum fakeclaiming or a town miller. and read the game - LM *is* in the vigpool. I believe I've said that twice now.

sure. I die.

pedit: in a sec

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7090 (isolation #629) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:56 am

Post by shos »

we have two options:
1. there are seven scums, one of them is mhork.
2. there are six scums, and mhork is town.
if we go on with the game we can kill
1. mhork
2. SK
3. other scum
4. town.

we want to compare lynching mhork now and then our lynch choice, OR lynching lynch choice and THEN mhork.
if our lynch choice is SK, then him first and then mhork will result in more townies alive than first mhork and then SK.
if our lynch choice is scum or town, it doesn't matter.

so regardless of mhork's alignment, lynching *anyone* and then mhork is better.

the same maths can be done tomorrow, and the next day, etc etc, until we lynch the SK. THEN, we see two options:
1. if mhork is scum, lynching mhork first is better, because a townie will die at night, and so, finding the rest of the scum gives us a smaller pool.
2. if mhork is town, obviously not lynching him is better.

so as long as SK is alive, we better keep mhork alive. after SK is dead, we have 50% chance that it's better to leave him alive, and 50% chance otherwise. so we'll consider it then.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7093 (isolation #630) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:59 am

Post by shos »

In post 7091, Birds of Prey wrote:LM, vote shos with me. Majiffy won't move. SG should double vote here and Molla

Shos, I forgot claimed scum means weak scumread and weak scumreads are worth attacking townblocks over.
I keep throwing questionmarks at your posts, you make no sense.

NOBODY CLAIMED SCUM. mhork claimed FLAVOR. YOU DO NOT LYNCH SOMEONE ONLY FOR THEIR FLAVOR. you can speculate, but that's it.

and last I checked, the only townblock here is the one you are attacking, being Kagami, BBMolla and YnB.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7095 (isolation #631) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:59 am

Post by shos »

In post 7092, Birds of Prey wrote::eyeroll: I cannot get to the comedy club on bedrest but your posts are the first things to make me laugh for awhile this game.

stop mudslinging; think I'm wrong? explain.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7098 (isolation #632) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:09 am

Post by shos »

that is correct. this is all based on the assumption that LM is not the SK. if he is the SK, claiming a Bo7 betrayer is ballsy as fuck. AS FUCK.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7100 (isolation #633) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:21 am

Post by shos »

In post 6956, shos wrote:VOTE: bop

I'm voting titus. Majiffy is on the viglist.

oh hey pagestart! I'll get a claimlist

If anyone's claim is not correct here, please quote this post and update your own slot and only it.
Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Flavor

Race

Abilities
:
"Empathic Blade" - visits a player, gains a 1-shot ability almost surely related to their flavor, most likely a 1-s vigilante shot.

Actions taken
:
N1, duels Majiffy. Gains an unclaimed ability - "Dragonscale Tessaiga".
N2, duels Serene2. Gains a one-shot vigilante shot - "Adamant Barrage" - which is strongman except for Naraku(or something).
N3, kills Abomination.
N4, Duels zMuffinMan, gets an unspecified killing ability.

ProHawk, Shard Thief
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1/N2 unknown.
N3 Stole notscience's shard.

Oversoul, race miller
Flavor

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Abilities
: Double-vote by demonstration. Possibly more. Claims to be able to vote the same person twice.

Actions taken

Flavor

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken

Birds of Prey, Ascetic
Flavor

Race

Ability

ActionDan, Poison Doctor
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed.
N3 unclaimed.

Kagami, Faustian Puppet
Flavor

Race

abilities
:
One unclaimed ability.
Can Vanilla-ize self.

Actions taken

Majiffy, Faustian Puppet
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken

Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:

neil1113, Neighbour
Flavor

Race

Ability
: Has knowledge of shards. Is a neighbour.

The Goat, Shard cop
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed
N2 - Unclaimed
N4 - Neil, no result.

penguin_alien, Neighbour
Flavor

Race

Ability
: Is a neighbour.

BBmolla, Priestess
Flavor

Race

abilities
:
"Fisherman" - Percentages changed to 100% if he just got a shard. Can passively gain shards if multiple people gain a shard simultaneously.
Ability with 10% chance to kill a non-human player. If it succeeds and they're human, does nothing.
Ability with 50% chance to protect a player. can self-protect, but this will only work successfully once.

Actions taken
:
N1 - Does nothing.
N2 - Commutes Kagami.
N4 - Does nothing.

Egg, 2-shot tracker
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:

zMuffinMan, VT
Flavor

Race

Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor

Race
:
Undead

Abilities

Cause of death

Fakeclaim

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Abilities
-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Ability-type IDer
-Unclaimed

Cause of death

Actions Performed:
N1 - Self-Commuted

Alignment
:
Band of seven mafia

Flavor

Race
:
Undead

abilities
:
- One-shot Jewel thief

Cause of death

Alignment
:
town

Flavor

Race

abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
town

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor

Race
:
undead

Abilities

Fakeclaim
: here, "Kikyo, undead odd-night doctor. They protected majiffy N1 and I protected muffin last night"

Nero Cain, Unknown
Alignment
:

Flavor
:

Race
:

Abilities
:

Actions taken
: Unclaimed.

Cause of death

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7103 (isolation #634) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:29 am

Post by shos »

In post 7101, Birds of Prey wrote:Shos, you are claiming that LM never claimed scum after claiming LM claimed to be Bo7 scum.

for the tenth time.
where have I said that LM claimed scum? QUOTE ME. oh you can't do that can you now...

LM claimed to be undead, Renkoutsu. he never claimed to be scum.

make a list for you in a sec

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7104 (isolation #635) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:33 am

Post by shos »

remark: this is not a readlist, this is a gun-to-the-head gamble:

SK:

beastcharizard

Town:

Lord Mhork
shos
ProHawk
Oversoul
notscience
Kagami
Majiffy
Young and Beautiful
neil1113
The Goat
penguin_alien
BBmolla
Egg
zMuffinMan

Scum:

Squirrel Girl
Birds of Prey
ActionDan

Nero Cain -
Do we still not have NC's flip? post 1 isn't updated and I can't recall a flip?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7105 (isolation #636) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:34 am

Post by shos »

In post 6521, Cephrir wrote:Wait, what? I guess we should be sad or something, but how did this kid even get here?

Nero Cain was Sota Higurashi, Town Human Vanilla

eh this should be updated on p1, mod

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7106 (isolation #637) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:42 am

Post by shos »

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Flavor

Race

Abilities
:

Actions taken
:
N1, Duels Majiffy. Gains an unclaimed ability - "Dragonscale Tessaiga".
N2, Duels Serene2. Gains a one-shot vigilante shot - "Adamant Barrage" - which is strongman except for Naraku(or something).
N3, Kills Abomination with Adamant Barrage.
N4, Duels zMuffinMan. Gains Wind Scar, a killing ability with unclaimed powers.

ProHawk, Shard Thief
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1/N2 unknown.
N3 Stole notscience's shard. This was tracked by Egg.

Oversoul, race miller
Flavor

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Flavor

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken

Birds of Prey, Ascetic
Flavor

Race

Ability

ActionDan, Poison Doctor
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed.
N3 unclaimed.

Kagami, Faustian Puppet
Flavor

Race

abilities
:
One unclaimed ability.
Can Vanilla-ize self.

Actions taken

Majiffy, Faustian Puppet
Flavor

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:

neil1113, Neighbour
Flavor

Race

Ability
: Has knowledge of shards. Is a neighbour with PA. Have daytalk.

The Goat, Shard cop
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed
N2 - Unclaimed
N4 - Neil, no result.

penguin_alien, Neighbour
Flavor
: Ginta

Race

Ability
: Is a neighbour with Neil. Have daytalk.

BBmolla, Priestess
Flavor

Race

abilities
:

Actions taken
:
N1 - Does nothing.
N2 - Commutes Kagami.
N4 - Does nothing.

Egg, 2-shot tracker
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:

zMuffinMan, VT
Flavor

Race

Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor

Race
:
Undead

Abilities

Cause of death

Fakeclaim

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Abilities
-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Ability-type IDer
-Unclaimed

Cause of death

Actions Performed:
N1 - Self-Commuted

Alignment
:
Band of seven mafia

Flavor

Race
:
Undead

abilities
:
- One-shot Jewel thief

Cause of death

Alignment
:
town

Flavor

Race

abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
town

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor

Race
:
undead

Abilities

Fakeclaim

Nero Cain, VT
Alignment
: Town

Flavor
: Sota Higurashi

Race

Abilities
: none

Actions taken

Cause of death

This should be more updated.
Is there anyone opposing to have SG and BC full claim?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7109 (isolation #638) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:53 am

Post by shos »

In post 3028, ActionDan wrote:n research showed that one of the band of 7 specializes in poison.

interesting. so is it possible that scum are the poisoners and the SK is the one making the successful kills?

AD, what is your flavor, claim please, this might help

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7110 (isolation #639) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by shos »

They have already claimed their roles you know, I just want the flavor and races.
and the reason the vigpool is different from the SK and scum in a gun-to-the-head list is because A) SK is probably BP and B) these are all not 100% and not nearly 100%. if I had to choose immediately - these are my picks. if I had to choose strategically, I'd consider my vig shot from my vig pool. (I hope you know the difference between strategy and tactics)

In post 7037, shos wrote:I also LOVE IT how
you think that the claimed Bo7 is town and still think there are 7 scums.

and this.
you wrote,
Birds of Prey wrote:Your objection to me having LM in the townblock because he claimed scum.

have I said he claimed scum? have I said I object to you having him in the townblock?
no.
what I said is that it is impossible to think( that (there are SEVEN scums because scum are band of seven) AND (mhork is town) ) because mhork, if town, claims truthfully, and he claimed to be one of the seven.

I'll simplify it for you this way:
what is the flavor of the scums if they are seven? hint: http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Shichinintai

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7116 (isolation #640) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7115, Birds of Prey wrote:If we lynch and get scum, we autolynch YnB.

that is faulty logic. mollascum does not say anything about YnB.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7120 (isolation #641) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by shos »

you guys will have to excuse me for not memorizing everything I say to fake my appearance. my reads are dynamic; and there's a large portion of people who are -entirely- out of my sight. those who are in it, move in priority, scumminess, SKness, and vigability as the game progresses.

2:40 am here, I'm out officially

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7156 (isolation #642) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7150, beastcharizard wrote:Why aren't we lynching BBmolla again?

Titus, are you scum?

Why would we do that?

Also, it is time to fullclaim, sesshumaru

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7159 (isolation #643) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by shos »

Why do you oppose BC claiming his flavor?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7161 (isolation #644) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by shos »

Okay....so remind me what your stance is about LM?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7164 (isolation #645) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by shos »

And they claimed a person fromband of seven, so you believe that, yes?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7165 (isolation #646) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by shos »

(Sorry for the delays, im phonepostong from work)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7168 (isolation #647) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:39 pm

Post by shos »

In post 0, Cephrir wrote:
Lemniscate,
Jakotsu, Band of Seven Mafia Undead 2-shot Nonconsecutive Ninja
, lynched Day 1.

Abomination,
Bankotsu, Band of Seven Mafia Undead Even Night Jewel Cop/1-shot Jewel Thief
, killed Night 3.

it literally says *band of seven mafia*.

How can you say flavor means nothing?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7186 (isolation #648) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by shos »

Just sayyin. Lol

BoP - we have so many. SO many reasons to think that flavor matters. How can you just disregard it? Do you honestly think that scumteam can be called 'band of seven mafia' and be made of 3 bo7 members +4 other random people?

Making scum Bo7 does not mean the game is breakable. Scum can be given fakeclaims, there are plenty kf characters in this show.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7187 (isolation #649) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7182, Young and Beautiful wrote:
'Insane'... Ha ha ha!

You used that word to shos too when you lost the argument...

Also this, lolz

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7199 (isolation #650) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7190, Birds of Prey wrote:Name one reason.

Well. The race flavor matters because as we have seen (mists flip) we actually have race cops. We also have race miller claims. So these matter.
I am Inuyasha, and my swords flavor is 100% fotting with my role. Not to mention that I got 'afamant barrage' from hosenki(who later flipped to prove this) and DS tessaiga from majiffy whp claimed Ryujin.

We have a goat claim of kagome as shard cop which fits
flavor. We have puppets who can be used by naraku to kill - fittkng the flavor. We have "band of seven mafia" in the flips pf thw scum. Who coincidentally are undead, fitting with flavor.

We have a claimed three man wolf neighbourhood, one is flipped to prove this.

Enough?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7200 (isolation #651) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Post by shos »

Btw o take back the scum poisoner idea because scum has flipped poison doctor.

I am waiting for the fullclaims of BC and SG.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7215 (isolation #652) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:38 am

Post by shos »

In post 7213, zMuffinMan wrote:Has anyone talked about Neil / noddy / oversoul / beast lately?

We are waiying for BCs fajeclaim

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7218 (isolation #653) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:41 am

Post by shos »

That, or scum are only six.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7220 (isolation #654) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:58 am

Post by shos »

It isnt me, its him!
No, really though. I constantly get misrepped here, so you want me to shut up about it.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7237 (isolation #655) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:40 am

Post by shos »

*ignores BoP completely*

In post 7233, Squirrel Girl wrote:
@Shos - I will (courteously) refuse to bother to full claim until you tell me what possible gain there is in it for town. I think we have enough people claiming odd demon/human/undead divining info that it would actually please me to see one of them try to clarify me for themselves, considering so many are open claimed at this stage. I'm really not sure how any of that matters much anyway.

firstly, because you've already claimed your role, and seeing what you say for your race and flavor can help me determine if this is a fakeclaim or not.
secondly, I want the claim list full and ready.
thirdly, I cannot see how it can harm town.

I also think a DV in such a game can definitely be scum if the scum are six players and not seven. if you noticed, you're in the viglist, so your claim will help me decide whether or not to shoot you.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7242 (isolation #656) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:59 am

Post by shos »

*ignores BoP completely again*
In post 7239, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 7237, shos wrote:*ignores BoP completely*

In post 7233, Squirrel Girl wrote:
@Shos - I will (courteously) refuse to bother to full claim until you tell me what possible gain there is in it for town. I think we have enough people claiming odd demon/human/undead divining info that it would actually please me to see one of them try to clarify me for themselves, considering so many are open claimed at this stage. I'm really not sure how any of that matters much anyway.

firstly, because you've already claimed your role, and seeing what you say for your race and flavor can help me determine if this is a fakeclaim or not.
secondly, I want the claim list full and ready.
thirdly, I cannot see how it can harm town.

I also think a DV in such a game can definitely be scum if the scum are six players and not seven. if you noticed, you're in the viglist, so your claim will help me decide whether or not to shoot you.

Bad idea. Squirrel girl is likely town, we sort her out late game. Get rid of the noise-maker first.

Can Squirrel Girl doublevote a same target, for example BoP? If that is the case, she should be town. If she is only limited to one vote per target, then that is saddening.

dunno. 6v1v21 is bad stats for town, so giving them a DV is only logical, IMO. the noise maker will be lynched.
she claimed to be able to doublevote the same person, but has not demonstrated it yet. SG, you should do that.

I really really want to shoot Beast, though, or Majiffy, or mhork...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7243 (isolation #657) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:02 am

Post by shos »

Muffin, is there any reason that in post 7139 you editted neil's claim to be 'dirty scum fuck'?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7258 (isolation #658) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:44 am

Post by shos »

In post 7255, Birds of Prey wrote:If she was town, the criticism on her would be valid but not sound.
that's literally like saying 'if she was town it was good but not great but it's both good and great so she must be scum'. that is the most moronic reason I have ever seen anyone say. especailly after 7250 posts.
YnB for claiming friendly neighbor has done none of the investigation or work of someone who expects to die.

That's because the arguments against YnB are valid and sound.

or..because she didn't expect to die.?

why have I stopped ignoring you?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7259 (isolation #659) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:45 am

Post by shos »

Birds of Prey 5 (Kagami, Young and Beautiful, BBmolla, ActionDan, shos)

Oversoul 3 (ProHawk, zMuffinMan, Egg)

BBmolla 2 (Squirrel Girl, Lord Mhork)

"looks like molla is todays lynch"

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7261 (isolation #660) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:57 am

Post by shos »

In post 4323, Oversoul wrote:Because I would think scum have a strongman or something similar. Their powers would be scattered making it more likely the kill would succeed.
I see the angle you're trying to push and it isn't going to work.

along with the supposed scumslip that Kagami looked at, this looks like another SK-slip. remember how I was a strongman-but-probably-not-enough-for-Naraku?
why would he assume scum have a strongman?
now we know that town do not have any protection powers..

so I'm guessing that OS is the SK and knows that hsi barrier is strong enough to prevent even strongman kills, and that explains that page.

VOTE: oversoul

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7264 (isolation #661) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:25 am

Post by shos »

I haven't shot him yet

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7270 (isolation #662) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:53 am

Post by shos »

however much I'd like to keep ignoring, I am bored and don't wnana study >_>
so @7265 - you're laughable. the way I learnt english, saying that an argument is valid does not mean it is correct, rather, it means that it cannot be disputed immediately. for example, "BoP is scum" is a valid argument. "all band of seven are scum, and mhork is band of seven and is town" is invalid, because it contradicts itself. "sound" means, the way I know the word, something like "well defined".
even if I am entirely wrong and you are entirely right dictionarily wise, that is
by far
the worst reason to vote someone.
@7266: will you let the town say that? it's like you keep saying 'you love me you love me you love me' and you never let the 'you' say that he does/doesn't. stop calling yourself obvtown, Mr. leading wagon.
@7267: I don't think anyone argued that you're the SK.
@7268: dunno. but I also cannot name a wagon I pushed(maaayybe abom), or notsci, or NC, or xof, or abom, etc. why do you always go to D1? there have been more days to look at, you know.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7271 (isolation #663) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:12 am

Post by shos »

adjective, sounder, soundest.
free from injury, damage, defect, disease, etc.; in good condition; healthy; robust:
a sound heart; a sound mind.
financially strong, secure, or reliable:
a sound business; sound investments.
competent, sensible, or valid:
sound judgment.
having no defect as to truth, justice, wisdom, or reason:
sound advice.
of substantial or enduring character:
sound moral values.
following in a systematic pattern without any apparent defect in logic:
sound reasoning.
uninterrupted and untroubled; deep:
sound sleep.
vigorous, thorough, or severe:
a sound thrashing.
free from moral defect or weakness; upright, honest, or good; honorable; loyal.
having no legal defect:
a sound title to property.
theologically correct or orthodox, as doctrines or a theologian.
trololololololz

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7275 (isolation #664) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:26 am

Post by shos »

@SG:

2. it will help me.
3. how can it help fakeclaiming scum? you think they can come and say "I know SG is a demon/human" and that'll help them? I honestly don't understand your resistance to claiming your flavor and race.

PA is not in my viglist because he is sorta protected through his flavor claim. Neil's actions from days past saying how they can confirm him, in addition to their fullclaim of being neighbours as the wolf pack and the the flipped wolf, make their claim SUPER strong imo, and so I consider Neil and PA conftowns of some level.
We're in a situation in the game where there is no need to policy vig lurkers- there's plenty of those - I prefer to vig people I think may be scum. so PA is not in there. also, I'd expect low activity, at least at the start of replacing into a 7000-posts game.

you're in my list not because you're not cleared. Yes, you're one of the uncleared, but also your demonstrated role fits with scum to balance Lord Mhork being town(which I currently believe, or at least, think we should not deal with it yet). also, you are very resistant to claiming flavor, which is odd and wierd.

also, you've claimed multiple time to be able to vote the same person twice. please demonstrate that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7278 (isolation #665) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:40 am

Post by shos »

In post 7276, Oversoul wrote:Also, how would any of the night kills make sense from SK-Oversoul? They don't.

last I checked, we have 3 missing kills, and we have no idea who made the 5 kills that aren't me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7281 (isolation #666) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:17 am

Post by shos »

In post 7279, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 7260, Kagami wrote: was aimed at you, muffin. I think titus was spamming it out.

?

In post 7273, Oversoul wrote:Hmm? Why and why? You don't seem like the flavor type.

because you said your role PM mentions kikyo a lot and kikyo was aronis's fake-claim iirc

and also i want a full claim to know whether you're actually "negative utility" because race-miller isn't exactly the sort of thing i would claim "negative utility" over instead of outright saying "hey i'm a race miller" because the latter implies things about the setup (like, oh, i dunno, that the scum are all undead, which if you're a race miller shoulda been obvious to you, but no you were talking about how scum could be a mix of demons / undead / human at one point, which is ???)

aaaaaaaaaaaand he's out of the viglist.

gratz, muffin.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7287 (isolation #667) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:57 am

Post by shos »

In post 7283, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 7275, shos wrote:2. it will help me.
3. how can it help fakeclaiming scum? you think they can come and say "I know SG is a demon/human" and that'll help them? I honestly don't understand your resistance to claiming your flavor and race.

2. Doubt it.
3. I don't understand your insistence either. Boop.

In post 7275, shos wrote:your demonstrated role fits with scum to balance Lord Mhork being town(which I currently believe, or at least, think we should not deal with it yet).

Because Lord Mhork assures us the number of scum in the game how exactly?

In post 7275, shos wrote:also, you've claimed multiple time to be able to vote the same person twice. please demonstrate that.

Considering you are claiming my role exists to "balance" another claimed flavor - I'm not sure what this will or will not prove.
Why don't you tell me, say, like, I *can't* do it - what will that say about my alignment and role?
Then, say I *can* do it - what will that show?

I'd like you to lock into your opinion before I bother showing what I am or am not capable of.

I insist because it will help me determine if I believe your claim. I don't understand what you don't understand. if you claim Kagome's mom as a doublevoter, I'm going to vig you. I want to see how your claim meets your flavor, since so far all claims match their roles, I think.

Lord Mhork's flavor claim is Renkoutsu, which is one of the band of seven who has betrayed them. if he is not scum, then the band of seven mafia actually consists of six players. if they are six, in a 28p game, then a doublevoter would make sense to be given to them.

This will prove that you're speaking the truth. so far you haven't been a crucial part of any lynch or town activity; the only one you HAVE been on you've been voting with only one vote. why si that? as a town DV I'd use my doublevote. you didn't.

all this resistance to claiming flavor, and resistance to show that you're speaking truth just make you appear wierder.
if you lied about your ability, I'll ask you why.
if you didn't, then I want to see your flavor and decide if it's fitting.

If there's no harm in doing it, why do you prevent town from getting info to analyze?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7288 (isolation #668) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:58 am

Post by shos »

In post 7286, ProHawk wrote:
In post 7281, shos wrote:aaaaaaaaaaaand he's out of the viglist.

Does this make you feel powerful? Just kinda makes me want to kill you.

oh totally :giggle:
I'm really having fun this game :lol:

it makes you want to kill me because I removed muffin or because I act like a clown?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7289 (isolation #669) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by shos »

btw that was a reference here if you didn't get it ^_^;;;;;

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7290 (isolation #670) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by shos »

Also, the fact that you're only participating when I'm prodding you, accusing you of being scum, once again - doesn't make you look any good at all.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7293 (isolation #671) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by shos »

@pro:
you're there just by default, the actual chance I'll choose you over SG, OS, BoP is like negative.

@SG:
just explain to me why you are so resistant.? it is very, very peculiar that you don't want to prove you are still a doublevoter; it is peculiar that you're not using it ever; it's peculiar that you don't do shit in the game and expect to survive as a supposedly town DV; it is wierd that you refuse so decisively to claim your *flavor*; especially when threatened with a vigshot by a proven vig.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7296 (isolation #672) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by shos »

...but you have no actions.

@muffin:
why not? do you believe LM is town or scum? how many scums do you think are left - and don't you think a DV would balance it out?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7298 (isolation #673) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by shos »

I'll consider it.

meanwhile, I confirmed it, and for four nights, not a single undead or demon targetted me. that's just.. wierd.
if that means I wasn't roleblocked - or at least not by a nonhuman - then where was the RB? why didn't he target YnB? possibly X-shot?

sigh

it's almost 3:30 am, I better go to bed. I hate not sleeping on workweeks.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7302 (isolation #674) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7301, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7299, The Goat wrote:...

BOP: You help me collect herbs or something?

I am not understanding this.

lol me too

Goat - you targetted me N3 right?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7303 (isolation #675) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by shos »

ah damn you're human

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7305 (isolation #676) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by shos »

k I want OS and BoP both dead by tomorrow
gnight

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7319 (isolation #677) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by shos »

Lololilolol

BoP - I shot scum abomination
And read the dictionary definituons, you are just plain wrong. 'Valid' is literally one of the definitions of 'sound'.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7324 (isolation #678) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by shos »

Oh man.
BoPs self unawareness is amazing
There should be a mute button here

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7325 (isolation #679) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by shos »

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Flavor

Race

Abilities
:

Actions taken
:
N2, Duels Serene2. Gains a one-shot vigilante shot - "Adamant Barrage" - which is strongman except for Naraku(or something).

ProHawk, Shard Thief
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1/N2 unknown.

Oversoul, race miller
Flavor

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Flavor

Race
: human

Ability

Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken

Birds of Prey, Ascetic
Flavor

Race

Ability

ActionDan, Poison Doctor
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed.
N3 unclaimed.

Kagami, Faustian Puppet
Flavor

Race

abilities
:
One unclaimed ability.
Can Vanilla-ize self.

Actions taken

Majiffy, Faustian Puppet
Flavor

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:

neil1113, Neighbour
Flavor

Race

Ability

The Goat, Shard cop
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed
N2 - Unclaimed
N4 - Neil, no result.

penguin_alien, Neighbour
Flavor

Race

Ability

BBmolla, Priestess
Flavor

Race

abilities
:

Actions taken
:
N1 - Does nothing.
N2 - Commutes Kagami.
N4 - Does nothing.

Egg, 2-shot tracker
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:

zMuffinMan, VT
Flavor

Race

Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor

Race
:
Undead

Abilities

Cause of death

Fakeclaim

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Abilities
-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Ability-type IDer
-Unclaimed

Cause of death

Actions Performed:
N1 - Self-Commuted

Alignment
:
Band of seven mafia

Flavor

Race
:
Undead

abilities
:
- One-shot Jewel thief

Cause of death

Alignment
:
town

Flavor

Race

abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
town

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor

Race
:
undead

Abilities

Fakeclaim

Nero Cain, VT
Alignment

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Cause of death

Pagetop :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7326 (isolation #680) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by shos »

^^^BC, I want the rest od your claimzors

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7328 (isolation #681) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by shos »

Last I checked we have precisely one conftown and he is the one you want dead

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7334 (isolation #682) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:24 am

Post by shos »

In post 7332, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 7326, shos wrote:^^^BC, I want the rest od your claimzors

I think this is to me. I am Sango.

So you are ONLY poisonproof? What is the name of the ability?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7338 (isolation #683) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:34 am

Post by shos »

In post 7336, Kagami wrote:
In post 7333, Squirrel Girl wrote:Bestest character!

kagura is bestest, followed by miroku~

lolno
Sesshumaru is the bestestestestest. I mean by faaaar. Then probably Koga, or Kyōkotsu.

Egg, you haven't missed anything, your summary is 100% correct

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7357 (isolation #684) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:51 am

Post by shos »

but you ARE desparate scum. have you noticed that it's everyone against you in this discussion?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7361 (isolation #685) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:00 am

Post by shos »

no; the reason the SK will kill one is because the SK is antitown too, and YnB is conftown or scum - both are enemies of the SK and very viable kills.
your quotes, if I remember correctly, included goat, and one more. also, you have five votes:
VOTE: BoP

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7372 (isolation #686) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:21 am

Post by shos »

In post 7253, Cephrir wrote:

VC 5.5

Oversoul 3 (ProHawk, zMuffinMan, Egg)
BBmolla 3 (neil1113, Squirrel Girl, Lord Mhork)

shos 2 (Majiffy, Birds of Prey)

ProHawk 1 (The Goat)
Lord Mhork 1 (Oversoul)

Not Voting 3 (beastcharizard, notscience, penguin_alien)

10 to lynch. Deadline Sept. 8th, 3:30 PM Eastern.

In post 7363, Birds of Prey wrote:My quotes included Goat, ProHawk, Oversoul, Lord Mhork, and zmuffin.

As you can see, neither Majiffy, oversoul, the goat, prohawk OR muffin are sheeping you.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7374 (isolation #687) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:23 am

Post by shos »

it's even better when parts of that pack is voting other parts of that pack, btw, so your definition of obvtowns/conftowns doesn't work both on you AND your townreads..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7376 (isolation #688) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:25 am

Post by shos »

Just noting, from the OP:
5. If no majority is reached by deadline there will be No Lynch.

Majiffy wrote:I'm just going to start ignoring this game exists, I think.
Make sure to sheep me before you do that

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7424 (isolation #689) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:46 am

Post by shos »

this page is more effective than the last 20

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7425 (isolation #690) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:47 am

Post by shos »

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Flavor

Race

Abilities
:

Actions taken
:

ProHawk, Shard Thief
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1/N2 unknown.

Oversoul, race miller
Flavor

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Flavor

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken

Birds of Prey, Ascetic
Flavor

Race

Ability

ActionDan, Poison Doctor
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed.
N3 unclaimed.

Kagami, Faustian Puppet
Flavor

Race

abilities
:
One unclaimed ability.
Can Vanilla-ize self.

Actions taken

Majiffy, Faustian Puppet
Flavor

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:

neil1113, Neighbour
Flavor

Race

Ability

The Goat, Shard cop
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed
N2 - Unclaimed
N4 - Neil, no result.

penguin_alien, Neighbour
Flavor

Race

Ability

BBmolla, Priestess
Flavor

Race

abilities
:

Actions taken
:
N1 - Does nothing.
N2 - Commutes Kagami.
N4 - Does nothing.

Egg, 2-shot tracker
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:

zMuffinMan, VT
Flavor

Race

Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor

Race
:
Undead

Abilities

Cause of death

Fakeclaim

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Abilities
-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Ability-type IDer
-Unclaimed

Cause of death

Actions Performed:
N1 - Self-Commuted

Alignment
:
Band of seven mafia

Flavor

Race
:
Undead

abilities
:
- One-shot Jewel thief

Cause of death

Alignment
:
town

Flavor

Race

abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
town

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor

Race
:
undead

Abilities

Fakeclaim

Nero Cain, VT
Alignment

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Cause of death

Guess what? Pagetop again! :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7426 (isolation #691) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:49 am

Post by shos »

but of course there's updates to do...

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Flavor

Race

Abilities
:

Actions taken
:

ProHawk, Shard Thief
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1/N2 unknown.

Oversoul, race miller
Flavor

Race

Ability

Squirrel Girl, Doublevoter, resistant to fullclaiming
Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Flavor
: Sango

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken

Birds of Prey, Ascetic
Flavor

Race

Ability

ActionDan, Poison Doctor
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed.
N3 unclaimed.

Kagami, Faustian Puppet
Flavor

Race

abilities
:
One unclaimed ability.
Can Vanilla-ize self.

Actions taken

Majiffy, Faustian Puppet
Flavor

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:

neil1113, Neighbour
Flavor

Race

Ability

The Goat, Shard cop
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed
N2 - Unclaimed
N4 - Neil, no result.

penguin_alien, Neighbour
Flavor

Race

Ability

BBmolla, Priestess
Flavor

Race

abilities
:

Actions taken
:
N1 - Does nothing.
N2 - Commutes Kagami.
N4 - Does nothing.

Egg, 2-shot tracker
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:

zMuffinMan, VT
Flavor

Race

Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor

Race
:
Undead

Abilities

Cause of death

Fakeclaim

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Abilities
-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Ability-type IDer
-Unclaimed

Cause of death

Actions Performed:
N1 - Self-Commuted

Alignment
:
Band of seven mafia

Flavor

Race
:
Undead

abilities
:
- One-shot Jewel thief

Cause of death

Alignment
:
town

Flavor

Race

abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
town

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor

Race
:
undead

Abilities

Fakeclaim

Nero Cain, VT
Alignment

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Cause of death

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7427 (isolation #692) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:53 am

Post by shos »

The wiki wrote:Filter Mask: Sango and other slayers carry a metal gas mask to prevent them from breathing in poisonous fumes of demons. Sango has also been shown using this mask to clear her lungs if she has already been poisoned. However, since the mask leaves her upper face and eyes exposed, she can still be harmed by nerve toxins, although the only enemy she encountered capable of utilizing such poisons was Mukotsu.

this is the poisonproof claim of AD, updated above, btw.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7431 (isolation #693) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:10 am

Post by shos »

BoP, you seem to have been clinging waaaaay too much to lemni's wagon. I asked you somewhen to make analysis of xofelf wagon. why aren't you doing that?

pedit: so EDIT IT IN DAMNIT IT IS NOT HARD

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7433 (isolation #694) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:15 am

Post by shos »

how are these claim posts at all?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7435 (isolation #695) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:21 am

Post by shos »

lol muffin
adding 'he claimed on post XXX' is kinda different than 'he is a dirty scumfuck'

._. how bout your claim, now, eh? I've waited long enough posts-wise

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7443 (isolation #696) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:04 am

Post by shos »

In post 7437, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7431, shos wrote:BoP, you seem to have been clinging waaaaay too much to lemni's wagon. I asked you somewhen to make analysis of xofelf wagon. why aren't you doing that?

I've gotten 0 feedback (+1 now from Dan) about the Lemin wagon, so moving to a town wagon analysis with one less scum?

OK, I'll get right on that..............

~P

In post 7440, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7431, shos wrote:BoP, you seem to have been clinging waaaaay too much to lemni's wagon. I asked you somewhen to make analysis of xofelf wagon. why aren't you doing that?

I compared the xoelf wagon pages ago.
:? :? :?

:neutral:

riiiight.......link.?
and what conclusions did you get from it? and how comes I hear 1000x more times about D1 wagon than this?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7462 (isolation #697) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by shos »

tomorrow when I get the time and will I will go over your ISO and quote all the times you beg people to go along with you and call yourself obvtown and conftown

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7465 (isolation #698) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by shos »

you keep saying that, and town doesn't.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7480 (isolation #699) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by shos »

DAMN, Bbmolla must be town.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7484 (isolation #700) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by shos »

dude(s), your post count rose from like 100 to 600 in a week. you can't blame us

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7488 (isolation #701) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by shos »

I'm totally having fun this game

what's the longest game ever?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7492 (isolation #702) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by shos »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=31053
we'll beat this

notsci who are you talking to/responding to/what are your reads?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7496 (isolation #703) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6911, shos wrote:it is super risky, because if the SK kills YnB(either scum or conftown - so good shot) and she flips scum, then molla is confscum too.

This is a very legitimate point brought up by shos, to kindly explain why BoP's bullshit reasoning, is bullshit.

And then BoP replies with this:
In post 6913, Birds of Prey wrote:If Molla "townreads" the SK, then this risk is minimal.

So, dear Titus, queen of moonlogic, how exactly will Molla, "Allegedly Bo7 scum with me", know who the SK is, and therefore able to townread him? Is Molla psychic? Did Cephrir tell the scumteam who the SK is? Or perhaps Molla used his cop and found the SK? Maybe he was lying about his "idling" actions after all! Such joy!
btw this is enough for me

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7500 (isolation #704) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by shos »

PAGETOP 7500

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7501 (isolation #705) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by shos »

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Flavor

Race

Abilities
:

Actions taken
:

ProHawk, Shard Thief
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1/N2 unknown.

Oversoul, race miller
Flavor

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Flavor

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken

Birds of Prey, Ascetic
Flavor

Race

Ability

ActionDan, Poison Doctor
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed.
N3 unclaimed.

Kagami, Faustian Puppet
Flavor

Race

abilities
:
One unclaimed ability.
Can Vanilla-ize self.

Actions taken

Majiffy, Faustian Puppet
Flavor

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:

neil1113, Neighbour
Flavor

Race

Ability

The Goat, Shard cop
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed
N2 - Unclaimed
N4 - Neil, no result.

penguin_alien, Neighbour
Flavor

Race

Ability

BBmolla, Priestess
Flavor

Race

abilities
:

Actions taken
:
N1 - Does nothing.
N2 - Commutes Kagami.
N4 - Does nothing.

Egg, 2-shot tracker
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:

zMuffinMan, VT
Flavor

Race

Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor

Race
:
Undead

Abilities

Cause of death

Fakeclaim

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Abilities
-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Ability-type IDer
-Unclaimed

Cause of death

Actions Performed:
N1 - Self-Commuted

Alignment
:
Band of seven mafia

Flavor

Race
:
Undead

abilities
:
- One-shot Jewel thief

Cause of death

Alignment
:
town

Flavor

Race

abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
town

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor

Race
:
undead

Abilities

Fakeclaim

Nero Cain, VT
Alignment

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Cause of death

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7638 (isolation #706) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by shos »

After p301:
Goat, just edit it in. It really isnt hard if it bugs you so much.

Bbmolla is not comftown but if he is scum it will solveitself when SK targets YnB

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7640 (isolation #707) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7623, Birds of Prey wrote:Nice flail. The only people who have claimed blocked are you and BB.

Goat too,and I claim kniwledge 90% of roleblocker existence.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7643 (isolation #708) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by shos »

Because it is either killing a conftown or killing scumX2 so it is prpbably the best kill

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7645 (isolation #709) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by shos »

YnB, not BoP.

YnB will never be lynched becausemolla vouches for them. So it is effectivly conftown OR two scums. Ahooting Molla may result in proofing the conftown status of YnB. Shooting YnB removes any cpnftown town might have, and if it is scum, then SK earns even better - 2 scum die..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7678 (isolation #710) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by shos »

Neil, I amnot worried at all. I just think yhat of cpnftowb must die, let scum/sk kill them,not waste a lynch there.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7682 (isolation #711) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by shos »

Now neal, why would I do that? (You a favor to unvote bop)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7887 (isolation #712) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:24 am

Post by shos »

I just read a thousand pages of crap

if you had claimed commuter you'd be fucked because you can choose to not commute and we'd tell you to do that to check you
you didn't actually ask the mod that it is obviously performed by the SK considering town has not claimed that and scum flipped poison doctor, so this conflict doesn't even happen

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7888 (isolation #713) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:25 am

Post by shos »

also you didn't claim what your FLAVOR fakeclaim would be, which si what matters the most

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7889 (isolation #714) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:25 am

Post by shos »

since you are so benevolent scum, I guess you'd just completely read the entire wiki and find that.......who fits?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7892 (isolation #715) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:24 am

Post by shos »

In post 7891, Oversoul wrote:
In post 7874, zMuffinMan wrote:i still want oversoul to claim

I have claimed? Are you going to be Kagami and solely focus on flavor to get a lynch?

have you claimed
fully
?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7894 (isolation #716) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:41 am

Post by shos »

Now that spamtime is over, can we have BoP lynched already?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7895 (isolation #717) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:45 am

Post by shos »

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Flavor

Race

Abilities
:

Actions taken
:

ProHawk, Shard Thief
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1/N2 unknown.

Oversoul, race miller
Flavor

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Actions taken

Flavor

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken

Birds of Prey, Ascetic
Flavor

Race

Ability

ActionDan, Poison Doctor
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed.
N3 unclaimed.

Kagami, Faustian Puppet
Flavor

Race

abilities
:
One unclaimed ability.
Can Vanilla-ize self.

Actions taken

Majiffy, Faustian Puppet
Flavor

Race

Ability

Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:

neil1113, Neighbour
Flavor

Race

Ability

The Goat, Shard cop
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed
N2 - Unclaimed
N4 - Neil, no result.

penguin_alien, Neighbour
Flavor

Race

Ability

BBmolla, Priestess
Flavor

Race

abilities
:

Actions taken
:
N1 - Does nothing.
N2 - Commutes Kagami.
N4 - Does nothing.

Egg, 2-shot tracker
Flavor

Race

Ability

Actions taken
:

zMuffinMan, VT
Flavor

Race

Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor

Race
:
Undead

Abilities

Cause of death

Fakeclaim

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Town

Flavor

Race

Abilities
-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Ability-type IDer
-Unclaimed

Cause of death

Actions Performed:
N1 - Self-Commuted

Alignment
:
Band of seven mafia

Flavor

Race
:
Undead

abilities
:
- One-shot Jewel thief

Cause of death

Alignment
:
town

Flavor

Race

abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
town

Flavor

Race

Abilities

Cause of death

Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor

Race
:
undead

Abilities

Fakeclaim

Nero Cain, VT
Alignment:
Town

Flavor

Race

Cause of death

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7898 (isolation #718) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by shos »

I don't see a raised issue there.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7900 (isolation #719) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by shos »

NameFlavorRaceRole/AbilitiesActionsCommentsAlignment
Lord MhorkRenkotsu
Undead
1-shot Watcher
shosInuYasha
Demon
Scenter Empathic Vigilante
ProHawkTsubaki
Human
Shard Thief
OversoulUrasue
Demon
Race Miller
Squirrel GirlDoublevoter
BeastCharizrdSango
Human
Poison Immune
notscienceKohaku
Human
Faustian Pupper
Birds of PreyHakudoshi
Demon
Ascetic
ActionDan
Human
Poison Doctor
KagamiPrincess Abi
Demon
Faustian Puppet
MajiffyRyujin
Demon
Faustian Puppet
Neil1113
Demon
Neighbour
Young and BeautifulJijenji
Demon
Friendly Neighbour
TheGoatKagome
Human
Shard Cop
Penguin_AlienGinta
Demon
Neighbour
BBMollaMidoriko
Human
JoaT
Egg2-shot Tracker
zMuffinMan
Demon
VT
LemniscateJakotsu
Undead
2-shot nonconsecutive Ninja
SCUM
AngryIceRinkRyukotsusei
Demon
VT
TOWN
Mist7676Miroku
Human
Demon Cop
TOWN
geistsRin
Human
VT
TOWN
XofelfShippo
Demon
JoaT
TOWN
AbominationBankotsu
Undead
Even night Jewel Cop / 1-shot Jewel Thief
SCUM
The Chamber of KittensHakkaku
Demon
Neighbour
TOWN
Serene2Hosenki
Demon
Shard Holder
TOWN
AronisSuikotsu
Undead
1-shot Odd-night Poison Doctor
SCUM
Nero CainSota Higurashi
Human
VT
TOWN

Someone complete this. I have no time or will and this is much easier to navigate and read.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7906 (isolation #720) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by shos »

OS: while I have loads of posts, most of the spam in the game came from BoP, not me. posting this even once every page is definitely not spam, it just makes it easier to navigate. the last time this was posted was like 10 pages of BoP spam ago. a Table that is updated and posted every so often makes it much more accessible and neat.

I'll also remind you that for me to be an SK the three kills on N3 are an unexplain situation. it surely isn't an unclaimed vig.

@Majiffy: obviously no, Naraku is 150% BP, and even if you were right, you did nothing for over two months of the game, so obvtown? lolz no

@SG: in the response to 3111, bulba merely criticizes BoP and defends the supposed friendly neighbour, that's p easy for scum to do to a partner for towncred (defense) and distance(critique), and at the buttom it's a 'woah you tunnel'+vote which is easy distancing while not doiong something heavy against your teammate; especially since at the time there were FOURTEEN votes needed for a lynch, and only one on the partner..

strange? nah. if this was the straw that makes his partner get lynched over a counterwagon, THEN I'd call it strange, but on the start of a day when no votes are there and there is no support against my buddy? why wouldn't I distance?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7908 (isolation #721) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by shos »

"all of the interaction"? it's a single quote.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7964 (isolation #722) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by shos »

Reviver?
Can we PLEASE have a massclaim(SG, AD, etc)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7969 (isolation #723) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7966, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 7964, shos wrote:Reviver?
Can we PLEASE have a massclaim(SG, AD, etc)

BoP beat your post count. Amazing, right?

- b -

actaully that IS pretty amazing. 2 days ago I had around 200 posts over, now I'm 50 posts under.

creepy.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8087 (isolation #724) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:53 pm

Post by shos »

In post 8050, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 7986, Young and Beautiful wrote:Right now, my comment is that: A poor case is a poor case. It means as much as toilet paper, even if the author has only produced two pieces of it. Besides, I'm not sure if Abomination's poor demeanor was because they were scum, or just disinterested in the game as a whole.

The point is, he didn't make any quality cases but he did make two cases that clearly had more effort and thought put into them than all the others combined and doubled.
And yet your defense of it as a case on a scumbuddy is "derp - poor case"
I don't think that remotely adds up.

Effort=\=town.
Go see Austin Powers mafia, where I was scum, see the cas eI made onnazerene D2. Guess what? Everyone folliwed. Perfect scum win.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8089 (isolation #725) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:07 am

Post by shos »

In post 8059, Birds of Prey wrote:Molla, Joat who didn't act Day 1. Claimed only one town joat in game. He said he didn't act because he might get a shard. Sounds like monkey business bc that would require two killers killing the same player. We had this discussion later on. BB has a second night where he failed to act.

Look at his behavior while being run up. It lacks energy.

He vote parked Day 1 on xoelf. He never pushed her. Late in the day he pushes a no lynch over lynching Leminiscate.

My vca strongly points toward Molla scum.

Let's say I am wrong on BB (I am not), YnB's sketchy as fuck claim is confirmed and they become conftown. Our goal should be to shrink the ml pool and catch scum.

BB is the safest and best vote.

This game I donot care if you like me. I care if you vote scum.
how is that monkey business? we've been through this - it does not requite two people killing the same player. it is not a fail to act, it is an attempt to get 100% chances, according to the claim.
why is 'lacking energy' when being voted a scumtell?
voteparking on someone when you CC him is real easy. no need to push. it also makes sense to be not-as-active-as-you when you're a JoAT to avoid being NKed.
YnB's claim is not sketchy at all, we've been through this too; and saying that your goal is to reduce the mislynch pool by getting two townies dead is just stupid as hell. especially when you're eliminating a conftown possibility, which is the RIGHT way to reduce mislynch pool.

In post 8060, beastcharizard wrote:Are their shots used up?

If not they must use one on me tonight or die. Why they haven't already used one on me is beyond me since I am unpoisonable. Like there is little chance I am going to die. I still believe poison is the kill of the game.

P-edit:
VOTE: BBmolla

Only because this is the vote I actually want.
nobody cares about you being poisonproof. you can still be shot, lol, by either me or scum. little chance you die? you were in the vig pool just two days ago, remember?
In post 8074, BBmolla wrote:
In post 8071, Birds of Prey wrote:BB, how much coincidence do you expect us to take? Coincidental two town joat? Coincidental passion for NL but not to lynch xoelf? Coincidence you ended as hammerer on xoelf?

SG, if you think it exists or if you remembered. I am busier the next few days. I am thinking AD is the townbeard for the scumteam here...but I am stepping away from vca there.

1. I can't do anything about the setup.
2. I can't do anything about shitposting causing town to push three wagons to a claim and back out each time
3. This was planned

this.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8090 (isolation #726) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:10 am

Post by shos »

@SG:
the point YnB was making is that scum said "bla bla bla if scumbuddy is scum then Egg must be scum too".
which is valid.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8106 (isolation #727) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:23 am

Post by shos »

K vigpool assuming bop dies is {BC, SG, Maj}.
Sg, claim if you want to improve odds lol

Im out studying

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8107 (isolation #728) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:23 am

Post by shos »

Oh yeah Oversoul too

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8116 (isolation #729) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:40 am

Post by shos »

Actually the no-CC is interesting. Removing BC fornow.

OS, SG,majiffy.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8127 (isolation #730) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:10 am

Post by shos »

In post 8121, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 8106, shos wrote:K vigpool assuming bop dies is {BC, SG, Maj}.
Sg, claim if you want to improve odds lol

If you want to shoot me based on that reasoning - go ahead.

we've seen that one before by bulba...guess how he flipped :twisted:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8135 (isolation #731) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:05 am

Post by shos »

In post 8132, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 8128, Majiffy wrote:
In post 8126, Birds of Prey wrote:Our missing kill(s) n1 could be scum shooting SK causing votepark Jiffy.

Still doesn't explain D1 SK read.

You act like having an SK read day 1 is a good thing...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In post 8133, Cephrir wrote:

VC 5.7

BBmolla 7 (neil1113, Squirrel Girl, Lord Mhork, Birds of Prey, ProHawk, beastcharizard, Oversoul)

Oversoul 2 (Egg, zMuffinMan)

shos 1 (Majiffy)
ProHawk 1 (The Goat)

Not Voting 2 (notscience, penguin_alien)

10 to lynch. Deadline Sept. 8th, 3:30 PM Eastern.

how the hell did molla become the leading wagon?

unsurprisingly, it is comprised of my entire viglist and all the peopl who were on my viglist. apart from Majiffy and neil who need to switch.
*sigh* if molla dies and flips town I will shoot BoP blind

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8143 (isolation #732) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:30 am

Post by shos »

In post 8136, Lord Mhork wrote:Weren't you going to do that anyway?

Also isn't, like, more than half the playerbase on/formerly on your vig list?

no, lol.

these names:
Squirrel Girl, Lord Mhork, Birds of Prey, ProHawk, beastcharizard, Oversoul, Majiffy, zmuffin
were on my viglist <somewhen>.
Zmuffin is town.
all the rest contain the scumteam, imo.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8145 (isolation #733) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:38 am

Post by shos »

based on gameplay, contribution, stuff fitting my opinions, logic, etc. unlike you I've been active since D2 and not 5.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8146 (isolation #734) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:39 am

Post by shos »

I find it pretty fucking amazing that Majiffy has over 500 posts, btw, without actually saying anything at all apart form 'shos is sk'

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8147 (isolation #735) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:46 am

Post by shos »

fun fact: I appear 150 times in his ISO

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8148 (isolation #736) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:48 am

Post by shos »

another fun fact: BoP has mentioned YnB 141 times. of these, 140 are after post 4000. interestingly enough, his postcount was 200 at post 4000. game has doubled, postcount ahs quadrupled.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8149 (isolation #737) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:51 am

Post by shos »

what I'm trying to say is, if it wasn't obvious, get the fuck out of the tunnel if you are town. stop holding high of yourself and take your head out of the ass.

Can I have a public opinion on SG's resistance to claiming?
Bulba was resistant to claiming too when threatened by a vig; my guess is that it was because they knew the fakeclaims are terrible, just teh way Aronis/bulba was lynched, so they pretend like they have something to hide.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8163 (isolation #738) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:51 am

Post by shos »

how does that wagon make SG town?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8165 (isolation #739) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:03 am

Post by shos »

Hey SG, you're online - what made you change your scumread on me to a townread on D1? it's around post 1000

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8169 (isolation #740) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:25 am

Post by shos »

Yeah. I read that. I hoped you'd bullshit something and then I'll show you that post and say HA! knew you were lying!

but lolno.
fuck it, I guess

Windscar: Majiffy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8170 (isolation #741) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:26 am

Post by shos »

^^^in4 questions: this will not end the day, and we'll wait 24 hours till a flip.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8172 (isolation #742) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:53 am

Post by shos »

no idea, didn't ask

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8173 (isolation #743) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:59 am

Post by shos »

does it matter.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8191 (isolation #744) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by shos »

Is it possible that Majiffy is Naraku? hmmmm

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8200 (isolation #745) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by shos »

stupid me

Kaze no Kizu: Majiffy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8205 (isolation #746) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by shos »

why do you think there's a reviver?

BC may be the SK, so probably shooting him would be a mistake. Majiffy on the other hand is a winwin situation, always. and if we lynch BoP today it's perfect.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8206 (isolation #747) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by shos »

woop! 4:45 am already! gotta wake up for work soon, nighty

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8239 (isolation #748) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by shos »

Notsci, since you are here, what is your take on all this? Reads?

Majiffy, when you come back, please be scum or sk

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8250 (isolation #749) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Post by shos »

In post 8246, Young and Beautiful wrote:It's flail time, baby!

This so muxh

But lets wait for a majiffy flip before we lynch eh?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8252 (isolation #750) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:06 pm

Post by shos »

Ive vigged majiffy on post .

Tonight ima use DS on OS

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8254 (isolation #751) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:42 pm

Post by shos »

It is not double, it is instead, Ijust did noy tell you all that. I told you it was a regular vig.

I wonder what majiffys last words will be though
Either keel shaws or avenj miiiii lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8281 (isolation #752) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:47 am

Post by shos »

OS/Majiffy die tonight after the failed gambit

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9568 (isolation #753) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by shos »

oh man, I totally wanted town to win this game. disappointment!

Kagami, you were great. truly and awefully great. The not-knowing of the other scumteam was very important, but now seeing the role PMs, and the fakeclaims, I truly think that scumteam has had a real advantage. the revive vs one-man-less was crucial, because this is the only way they can make the YnB-targetted-molla gambit(revive if YnB dies) and this is a crucial part against town, not knowing this is multiball. the 'band of seven mafia' was really a pissoff. I'm glad with how I played, though. Town had a good chance, Naraku mafia had better chances than the band.

reading through the band PT was painful. PAINFUL I TELL THEE, lol, never seen anything like that XD

on the contrary, kagami's PT is so fucking long, not going to read it through. anyone can point me to good parts? specifics?

pedit: no, but fucking up is something that happens, let it go, move on. hey, I didn't quite fuck up and lost too! yay!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9587 (isolation #754) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by shos »

In post 9576, Majiffy wrote:Have we lynched majiffy yet? Can i wash my hands of this awful game?

can I please brag a tad about not being an SK?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9651 (isolation #755) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:04 am

Post by shos »

If i am not scummy i get NKed!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9658 (isolation #756) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:58 am

Post by shos »

In post 9653, Majiffy wrote:GETTING NK'ED IS A GOOD THING!

Sorta.

In post 9654, Bulbazak wrote:If you're NK'd, that means you're doing your job and scum are likely afraid of you.

No, because I comprised half of the entire town's power. I did manage to get, directly or indirectly, 3 band members dead; wouldn't have had a chance to do that if I got NKed

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”