Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7275 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:26 am

Post by shos »

@SG:

2. it will help me.
3. how can it help fakeclaiming scum? you think they can come and say "I know SG is a demon/human" and that'll help them? I honestly don't understand your resistance to claiming your flavor and race.

PA is not in my viglist because he is sorta protected through his flavor claim. Neil's actions from days past saying how they can confirm him, in addition to their fullclaim of being neighbours as the wolf pack and the the flipped wolf, make their claim SUPER strong imo, and so I consider Neil and PA conftowns of some level.
We're in a situation in the game where there is no need to policy vig lurkers- there's plenty of those - I prefer to vig people I think may be scum. so PA is not in there. also, I'd expect low activity, at least at the start of replacing into a 7000-posts game.

you're in my list not because you're not cleared. Yes, you're one of the uncleared, but also your demonstrated role fits with scum to balance Lord Mhork being town(which I currently believe, or at least, think we should not deal with it yet). also, you are very resistant to claiming flavor, which is odd and wierd.

also, you've claimed multiple time to be able to vote the same person twice. please demonstrate that.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7276 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Oversoul »

Also, how would any of the night kills make sense from SK-Oversoul? They don't.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7277 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Oversoul »

In other news, lynch Mhork. He claimed scum.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7278 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:40 am

Post by shos »

In post 7276, Oversoul wrote:Also, how would any of the night kills make sense from SK-Oversoul? They don't.

last I checked, we have 3 missing kills, and we have no idea who made the 5 kills that aren't me.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7279 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:00 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 7260, Kagami wrote: was aimed at you, muffin. I think titus was spamming it out.

?

In post 7273, Oversoul wrote:Hmm? Why and why? You don't seem like the flavor type.

because you said your role PM mentions kikyo a lot and kikyo was aronis's fake-claim iirc

and also i want a full claim to know whether you're actually "negative utility" because race-miller isn't exactly the sort of thing i would claim "negative utility" over instead of outright saying "hey i'm a race miller" because the latter implies things about the setup (like, oh, i dunno, that the scum are all undead, which if you're a race miller shoulda been obvious to you, but no you were talking about how scum could be a mix of demons / undead / human at one point, which is ???)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7280 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Kagami »

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7281 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:17 am

Post by shos »

In post 7279, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 7260, Kagami wrote: was aimed at you, muffin. I think titus was spamming it out.

?

In post 7273, Oversoul wrote:Hmm? Why and why? You don't seem like the flavor type.

because you said your role PM mentions kikyo a lot and kikyo was aronis's fake-claim iirc

and also i want a full claim to know whether you're actually "negative utility" because race-miller isn't exactly the sort of thing i would claim "negative utility" over instead of outright saying "hey i'm a race miller" because the latter implies things about the setup (like, oh, i dunno, that the scum are all undead, which if you're a race miller shoulda been obvious to you, but no you were talking about how scum could be a mix of demons / undead / human at one point, which is ???)

aaaaaaaaaaaand he's out of the viglist.

gratz, muffin.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7282 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:22 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh yeah i thought i saw something like that somewhere

i was alluding to that question and any others like it in this post

In post 7211, zMuffinMan wrote:I mean there's never anything wrong with a titus lynch in a I-regret-nothing sense, but titus is so nonsensical that all the arguments about whether titus would do x as town just make me depressed because he answer is "yes, unfortunately I can see all these things coming from titus town and it makes me lose faith in humanity but oh well"
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7283 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 7275, shos wrote:2. it will help me.
3. how can it help fakeclaiming scum? you think they can come and say "I know SG is a demon/human" and that'll help them? I honestly don't understand your resistance to claiming your flavor and race.

2. Doubt it.
3. I don't understand your insistence either. Boop.

In post 7275, shos wrote:Neil's actions from days past saying how they can confirm him, in addition to their fullclaim of being neighbours

I feel that sums up that pretty well.

In post 7275, shos wrote:your demonstrated role fits with scum to balance Lord Mhork being town(which I currently believe, or at least, think we should not deal with it yet).

Because Lord Mhork assures us the number of scum in the game how exactly?

In post 7275, shos wrote:also, you've claimed multiple time to be able to vote the same person twice. please demonstrate that.

Considering you are claiming my role exists to "balance" another claimed flavor - I'm not sure what this will or will not prove.
Why don't you tell me, say, like, I *can't* do it - what will that say about my alignment and role?
Then, say I *can* do it - what will that show?

I'd like you to lock into your opinion before I bother showing what I am or am not capable of.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7284 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 7276, Oversoul wrote:Also, how would any of the night kills make sense from SK-Oversoul? They don't.

Which kills are the SK kills? I'm not clear on that.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7285 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hey oversoul no I didn't. Why the fuck are you suddenly a moron?

I'm town undead 1 shot watcher. I am not scum.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7286 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:51 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 7281, shos wrote:aaaaaaaaaaaand he's out of the viglist.

Does this make you feel powerful? Just kinda makes me want to kill you.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7287 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:57 am

Post by shos »

In post 7283, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 7275, shos wrote:2. it will help me.

2. Doubt it.
3. I don't understand your insistence either. Boop.

In post 7275, shos wrote:your demonstrated role fits with scum to balance Lord Mhork being town(which I currently believe, or at least, think we should not deal with it yet).

Because Lord Mhork assures us the number of scum in the game how exactly?

In post 7275, shos wrote:also, you've claimed multiple time to be able to vote the same person twice. please demonstrate that.

Considering you are claiming my role exists to "balance" another claimed flavor - I'm not sure what this will or will not prove.
Why don't you tell me, say, like, I *can't* do it - what will that say about my alignment and role?
Then, say I *can* do it - what will that show?

I'd like you to lock into your opinion before I bother showing what I am or am not capable of.

I insist because it will help me determine if I believe your claim. I don't understand what you don't understand. if you claim Kagome's mom as a doublevoter, I'm going to vig you. I want to see how your claim meets your flavor, since so far all claims match their roles, I think.

Lord Mhork's flavor claim is Renkoutsu, which is one of the band of seven who has betrayed them. if he is not scum, then the band of seven mafia actually consists of six players. if they are six, in a 28p game, then a doublevoter would make sense to be given to them.

This will prove that you're speaking the truth. so far you haven't been a crucial part of any lynch or town activity; the only one you HAVE been on you've been voting with only one vote. why si that? as a town DV I'd use my doublevote. you didn't.

all this resistance to claiming flavor, and resistance to show that you're speaking truth just make you appear wierder.
if you lied about your ability, I'll ask you why.
if you didn't, then I want to see your flavor and decide if it's fitting.

If there's no harm in doing it, why do you prevent town from getting info to analyze?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7288 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:58 am

Post by shos »

In post 7286, ProHawk wrote:
In post 7281, shos wrote:aaaaaaaaaaaand he's out of the viglist.

Does this make you feel powerful? Just kinda makes me want to kill you.

oh totally :giggle:
I'm really having fun this game :lol:

it makes you want to kill me because I removed muffin or because I act like a clown?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7289 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by shos »

btw that was a reference here if you didn't get it ^_^;;;;;

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7290 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by shos »

Also, the fact that you're only participating when I'm prodding you, accusing you of being scum, once again - doesn't make you look any good at all.

Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7291 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

@shos - not particularly sold by your reasoning. So - no.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7292 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Or because I am still on your vig-list and you are taunting it and survivalism and all that.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7293 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by shos »

@pro:
you're there just by default, the actual chance I'll choose you over SG, OS, BoP is like negative.

@SG:
just explain to me why you are so resistant.? it is very, very peculiar that you don't want to prove you are still a doublevoter; it is peculiar that you're not using it ever; it's peculiar that you don't do shit in the game and expect to survive as a supposedly town DV; it is wierd that you refuse so decisively to claim your *flavor*; especially when threatened with a vigshot by a proven vig.

Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7294 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 7293, shos wrote:@SG:
just explain to me why you are so resistant.? it is very, very peculiar that you don't want to prove you are still a doublevoter; it is peculiar that you're not using it ever; it's peculiar that you don't do shit in the game and expect to survive as a supposedly town DV; it is wierd that you refuse so decisively to claim your *flavor*; especially when threatened with a vigshot by a proven vig.

Proven killing role ;)

But, basically - I am unimpressed that, apparently, it is so vitally important to discover whether I am or am not a double voter even when, by your own admission, it apparently wouldn't do anything to allow you to read my alignment. You're all like 'Reveal! Reveal!' but when I ask what you learn you're like "well...I'd analyze it with...um, your name claim..."

Posh.

Just alignment read me on my actions and stop pretending this matters.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7295 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i would rather you not shoot squirrel girl

also i don't think scum have a double-voter in this setup
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7296 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by shos »

...but you have no actions.

@muffin:
why not? do you believe LM is town or scum? how many scums do you think are left - and don't you think a DV would balance it out?

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7297 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

because i'm making inferences about what scum is likely to have based on other scum power and i think it's a bunch of somewhat individually-weak powers because the setup is likely 21:6:1 and ceph didn't want to put too much power into any one role on the scum side (well, maybe there's 1 scum role that's somewhat powerful in comparison to the others, but i doubt it's a double voter)

also just from what i've read of squirrle girl, i don't think she's scum

i don't think mhork is scum, tbh, but prob not a good idea to have anywhere near a potential lylo situation
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7298 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by shos »

I'll consider it.

meanwhile, I confirmed it, and for four nights, not a single undead or demon targetted me. that's just.. wierd.
if that means I wasn't roleblocked - or at least not by a nonhuman - then where was the RB? why didn't he target YnB? possibly X-shot?

sigh

it's almost 3:30 am, I better go to bed. I hate not sleeping on workweeks.

The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7299 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by The Goat »

BOP: You help me collect herbs or something?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”