AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5603 (isolation #600) » Thu May 08, 2014 11:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5582, CarbonFiber wrote:AP, there are plenty of days left and there is no need to rush. I just want us to think things through and think about all the possibilities before we proceed with a lynch.

Mastin was very certain you were scum and it is part of my hesitation in believing you. You both know each other really well and I doubt Mastin would misread you in that way - scumreading you as soon as you entered the game and saying that you were scum right up until the lynch with you as a top suspect.

I am getting paranoid as hell about Nacho as well. Just jumping in and voting Cupcake doesn't feel right.
> Cupcake is lying about my role. The longer we wait, the more useless shit we discuss. The only relevant information is that Panda is claiming a result on me that is confirmed false. JSU is claiming that I am innocent AND is confirming my action. Panda is lying. The more we delay, the more people try to outguess the setup wtih crap logic and the more bogged down and unmotivated we all get and the higher the chance that Panda is able to skate after entering a 1v1 with me.

> Well I can't really argue that. Except that mastin had zero posted reason for thinking I was scum and thats probably because she was playing terribly this game.

> Why not? Did you seriously not read what happened? Cupcake claimed a guilty on me. Cupcake got immediately counterclaimed by YOUR STRONG TOWNREAD JSU. This is not rocket science, why is getting people to actually realize the obvious in front of them like pulling teeth.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5619 (isolation #601) » Thu May 08, 2014 11:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5601, Titan wrote:Actually I thought of both scenarios!
I realize Im being less than coherent. Its just frustrating to be under so much fire all game and finally get a shot of clarity through the mist just to watch people waffle and engage in mental acrobactics because they are either scum or just flatout delusional about the gamestate. Coupled with the absurd reasons for townreading a chronic lurker who now has 2 people confirming that they are lying.

I don't know. I can promise to rethink this with Panda town in mind, but here is the thing. Im sure I can cough up some explanation for Katsuki being town and Katsuki genuinely thinking I am lying, but its going to come down to how likely I think that is over the default hypothesis being that Katsuki is lying about their result on me.

So I need to convince myself that
1) Katsuki was roleblocked
2) That means that there are either 3 roleblocks last night or Rg is lying

No matter how I slice that, I just dont see it being more likely than Katsuki just being scum. Maybe Katsuki was actually roleblocked scum who was trying to delay my investigate

--

I tend to doubt that JSU-scum/PAnda-town is the case. The JSU claim came out very fast. I dont think scum would respond that fast to a claimed guilty. Why not just let Panda/AP resolve itself with a mslynch and the other probably gets mislynched the next Day in that case. No motive to snap claim like that. I -could- see a JSU/Panda team orchestrating this over the night out of fear that JSU would be under fire or Panda might be investigated by someone, idk.

OR JSU is actually just town which I certainly think is the case right now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5630 (isolation #602) » Thu May 08, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5611, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:AP is your character considered a child?
No. I think I missed this ? before.

In post 5624, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:I didn't say it explicitly because I didn't want to hand katsuki a way to back out of the claim on a silver platter, but what you posted is the scenario I deleted before making that post.
The delayer role Im familiar with makes the targets action resolve one night later than it would otherwise. Its pretty simple. Unless Katsuki is going to go "LOLOL MY ROLE DOESNT WORK ON ADULTS" now which would be complete shit, I dont know how this is something that is easily misunderstandable.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5631 (isolation #603) » Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

(maybe Panda despbro and I are all scum together and just going totally ham for the fun ;) )
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5633 (isolation #604) » Thu May 08, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

But uh we aren't.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5635 (isolation #605) » Thu May 08, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok, so Im pretty much ignoring Panda posts until we lynch them seeing as how they are confirmed scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5637 (isolation #606) » Thu May 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5632, CupcakePanda wrote:There is something that my role doesn't work on, but it's not yours. There's a reason I asked for a fullclaim before claiming my shit after all.
Right sure backfill your motive for that to make it look legitimate. Did I even claim adult/child in that at all?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5640 (isolation #607) » Thu May 08, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Its not too late. We can still claim to be a 3 person masonry with DespBRO and tell everyone that all of our shit was just so scum wont NK us.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5642 (isolation #608) » Thu May 08, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

But your action wasn't on me so why would you care about me being an adult?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5645 (isolation #609) » Thu May 08, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^ Don't antagonize them, their voting for scum tia.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5647 (isolation #610) » Thu May 08, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

To be fair, CF said he was going toreanalyze everything, who knows if he actually did, and ultimately concluded the exact same reads that he had previously + throw in Nacho for fun.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5654 (isolation #611) » Thu May 08, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Wow so my results are now confirmed on 2 separate occasions.

My mind is increasingly blown.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5655 (isolation #612) » Thu May 08, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Although I'm concerned about this sudden tracker claim from CF.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5657 (isolation #613) » Thu May 08, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mastin got in your heads :/
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5659 (isolation #614) » Thu May 08, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I still think mac protected me n1 ftr.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5664 (isolation #615) » Thu May 08, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Magenta wtf. Are you not reading?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5669 (isolation #616) » Thu May 08, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok so this is whats bothering me.

CF is claiming shit that I have no idea is fake or true about my N1 actions. Tammy is going "oooh shiny I wonder if this means something" when it really does not.
CF is creating a sideshow about Penguin_Alien who looks REALLY PRETTY TOWN and he is not really working towards the multiple claims that just came pouring out that need to be resolved Today. Instead I get some hedgy "Well there COULD be some godlike bullshit in the game that AP might be and might have played 100% perfectly to match with everyone's role results, including my own"

Magenta apparently hasn't read a singular post from Today.

Stalin is Stallin' which is pretty par for the course.

REMINDER: KATSUKI CLAIMED I LIED ABOUT MY ROLE. THAT IS A GUILTY.
I AM CONFIRMED TOWN AND BOTH OF MY NIGHT ACTIONS HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED BY DIFFERENT PEOPLE.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5695 (isolation #617) » Thu May 08, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5686, magenta_thegreat wrote:despbro is tracker, and thus saw AP take the action, however Panda's delayer role gives AP the result the day after, instead day of. I think it's possible that AP is faking the results while still being truthful about who he targeted
despbro is also confirming me as town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5739 (isolation #618) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5678, CupcakePanda wrote:The thing that pisses me off most about this day is that I can see AP gloating over getting me lynched despite a guilty.

Fuck after what I did to you and bro you guys enjoy it because its not gonna last.
Im mostly just annoyed right now, but I will be quite pleased to lynch scum-Katsuki for botching a claim on me.
In post 5681, CarbonFiber wrote:I've done a whole bunch of things I wouldn't be able to fake
:/, people improve their scum games.
In post 5681, CarbonFiber wrote:And how would I know that they are not actually a miller?
:igmeou:
In post 5683, CarbonFiber wrote:If it wasn't for BRO-Desp, I'd be pushing pretty hard for an AP lynch right now. How do you explain their result on AP?
He already called them scum with me. What more did you expect.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5741 (isolation #619) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5684, CarbonFiber wrote:No, I mean whoever she watches is a player that scum can't kill (analogous to a doc).
willywonka.jpg
Tell me all about what mafia power roles exist and dont exist in this game CF. Strongman? Ninja? 4 Roleblockers? Fuck if I know, but Im not going to speculate on what mafia power there is in this role madness setup.
In post 5686, magenta_thegreat wrote:despbro is tracker, and thus saw AP take the action, however Panda's delayer role gives AP the result the day after, instead day of. I think it's possible that AP is faking the results while still being truthful about who he targeted
DESPBRO is ALSO
confirming me as town

In post 5697, CarbonFiber wrote:Could he actually be town though? He spent the entire game trying to find new and interesting ways to paint me as scum and ignoring what's incredibly obvious.
Could CF be town though? He spent the entire game trying to find new and interesting ways to paint me as scum and ignoring overwhelming evidence that I am town and my actions are confirmed. :down:
In post 5691, CarbonFiber wrote:But it is still possible he is a GF type role that appears as "not a replica" to all cops just like I as a miller appear as a replica to all cops. And then if tracked, he chooses who he supposedly visited.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5743 (isolation #620) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:44 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5699, Katsuki wrote:Why a redirector would target me is LOLOL so lets discount that.
If I were a Redirector, Id have redirected you to Magenta or something.
In post 5699, Katsuki wrote:WHY THE FUCK WOULD THERE BE A ROLE THAT'S STRONGER THAN COP ANYWAYS?! THINK ABOUT IT, IT ESSENTIALLY GIVES ALIGNMENT RESULT + ROLE CONFIRMATION OF TOWNIES
Actually the entire claim just seems wack.
The claimed "Even Night" only which makes it way less powerful than you are making it out to be.
In post 5699, Katsuki wrote:It IS possible that AP actioned N2 AS FAKECLAIMING SCUM (ROLE IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE). In that event, he probably roleblocked stalin.
So I roleblocked Stalin. And you delayed my action...but it still wnet through. I guess the other 2 role blockers on my team blocked you and also RG for good measure.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5746 (isolation #621) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5701, CarbonFiber wrote:I asked them why and they said it is because they wanted Rancid to gladiate them and didn't want to be active and obvtown so that Rancid chooses someone else. I took this to mean that they had a confirmable or an overall awesome role
Spoiler:

They wanted to be gladiated....so clearly they had an amazing role? Also they were lurking...so clearly they had an amazing role? Ok first of all,
why am I even quoting anr typing up a reply to this.
good on you; they have a roleclaim of a strong role! They are claiming an innocent on me. Why are we talking about how we suspect BRO's roleclaim is going to be of X magnitude when he
already claimed
. For ONCE can we cut the horseshit and actually just lynch scum when it has claimed its alignment?
In post 5702, Titan wrote:AP - how come you didn't include CF in your list of investigations?
BECAUSE HES A CLAIMED MILLER. PLESAE CONSULT MY JACKIE CHAN . JPG PICTURE ABOVE THERE. ^^^
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5750 (isolation #622) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5703, Titan wrote:It's not even a confirmable role. Gods fuck this game is pissing me off.
I was actually about to post that I can confirm Desperado tracked me to Stalin, but I claimed that shit immediately so I guess I don't have anyway of knowing if they are full of it.
In post 5706, CarbonFiber wrote:I actually have mild concerns that Katsuki and AP are scum together and this was done with the intent of "confirming" AP should Katsuki flip scum.
Eh, I actually sent Cabd a site message and said "I bet mastin is calling a panda/AP team" isnt she. He just smiled. I can understand the paranoia for this hypothetical AP/team. Katsuki comes out of the shadows and claims a guilty on me effectively when I dont have much towncred anyways. If I were scum, it could make sense to have Katsuki earn some towncred and have me try and distance, before that getting screwed up by BRO's claim on me. But that still involves me being some godlike scum role, which Im not. Basically, the theory falls flat unless you -also- want to assume Desperado is on this (I joked before that we could all 3 be scum together).
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5752 (isolation #623) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5706, CarbonFiber wrote:Nacho asked AP to hydra with him.
Oh well CF asked Tammy to hydra with him so they must also be scum together.

Tammy/CF/Ap/Nacho scumteam 2016, vote for it!! (that would be a swag scumteam though)

Re NK Spec: Did anybody in this game other than me (and maybe Tammy) NOT have a townread on Yggdra? I mean. The kill makes sense purely from a "this player is literally never getting lynched" vantage. And if they were rolecopped on N1, its totally plausible they were killed for being a PR of ??? magnitude.
In post 5708, Titan wrote:I think that Mac would be far far more likely to protect Stalin or Kagura or even RBD over me.
He clearly did not protect RBD. If he targeted Kagura it would have failed.
Im pretty sure a ROLESTOPPER BODYGUARD would 9/10 times target the COP. I mean. am I the only one thinking about this? I was probably shot on N1. I wasnt on most people's shortlists until D2 for w/e reason.
In post 5714, CarbonFiber wrote:Oddly, despite my scumteam guess, I came away with more certainty on AP scum after seeing Mastin and Rancid flip town because it felt like they were town that legitimately had a scumread on AP and wanted him dead pretty badly.
Speaking of a constant barrage of ever-changning reasons to scurmead AP opportunistically, this post is pretty goddamn opportunistic. repeatedly call me scum with RBD/mastin over connections and then after they flip town, appeal to authority over their reads? But only some of their reads. Ya fuck that.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5754 (isolation #624) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Confirmed Town (yes you read that right): Stalin, AP

Probably Town: PA, Tammy, JSU, PV

Stale Read / Need to think about: Nacho, Foxhound, Red Gary

Scummy: CarbonFiber, magenta

Scum: PandaExpress
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5757 (isolation #625) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5756, PeregrineV wrote:Why would the Kagura target have failed?

You are a cop whose results are dictated by scum. Unless you select 3 scum names, you'll never catch them.
Yes, I'm fully aware of that. When I got my PM on D1 I figured that would be amazing but never going to happen.

I targeted Kagura on Night 1 and my role failed.
And I am now confirmed to have not visited anyone on Night 1. Bork claimed some crap about my failure being consistent with his view on the game state.

And as I said before, the specific wording that Cabd gave me on N1 suggested to me that I was not specifically roleblocked, rather, failed for ~reasons~ which makes me think they are ascetic or something.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5763 (isolation #626) » Fri May 09, 2014 7:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

What if Stalin is a Godfather?

Think about it. I was allowed to investigate Stalin. What if Stalin is an Amnesiac Follower Messenger Ninja Roleblocking Godfather role?

What if they blocked CupcakePanda last night and sent a fake message to Carbon Fiber night one in order to set up this amnesiac Follower claim in the future?

We can't be certain that Stalin is actually town. I mean JSU looks town and JSU suspected Stalin on D2! Also Mastin made serveral posts aout how stalin could be scum. I think a lot of mastin's points can be ignored, but the points about stalin were almost all entirely salient. When JSU called CF obvious scum and Stalin kept focusing on that instead of answering CF's penetrating questions...that was probably just blatantly scum motivated from Stalin and would certainly fit with them being a Amnesiac Follower Messenger Ninja Roleblocking Godfather. Maybe Stalin is pretending to be roleblocked tonight even though they actually roleblocked BOTH Rg and Cupcake so that they can make it look even LESS likely that Panda was roleblocked by scum and therefore will be incriminated by all the bullshit going on Today. Why was Stalin so sure RBD was town after they got vig'd? surely only scum would know that such an anti-town player was actually town. RBD was practically confirmed scum, so its pretty suspicious that Ffery could know that. What if Stalin also sent them a message last night with some more fake follower results in it because, as a perfect Godfather, they are capable of viewing the dead thread and posting in it?

Just a thought. Maybe we should consider lynching Stalin today!!!!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5773 (isolation #627) » Fri May 09, 2014 7:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Cupcake is confscum? Better mass claim!!!!!

No really guys were being very productive today continue with mass claim.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5816 (isolation #628) » Fri May 09, 2014 7:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5797, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5701, CarbonFiber wrote:I asked Desp why he wouldn't just talk about his suspicions in thread and he responded by saying that he is amused at all the ways scum are trying to set them up and doesn't care to be transparent in thread. The way he said it felt like he had no fear at all about being set up and that he could claim and talk his way out of anything.
In Too Many Heads, when Desp and I hydra'd and we were cop, Desp told me several times I was being too obvtown and intentionally played scummy in thread in order to bring chances of us being immediately killed down.
oh the irony
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5845 (isolation #629) » Fri May 09, 2014 8:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5825, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 5823, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 5806, Titan wrote:Doing it to avoid a nightkill when you're rolled is one thing. Doing it thinking you're catching scum for thinking you look scummy when you do is another.
guess it's a good thing i was doing that first thing and not that second thing then!
No Desp, keep letting Tammy conflate our play styles into an amalgamation that makes 0 sense, because it amuses me.

It also shouldn't be hard to tell us apart, but people can't tell me/AP apart based on writing style so...
To be fair; we are the same person minus the leather.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5867 (isolation #630) » Fri May 09, 2014 8:42 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Desperado, why are you townreading F16? I'm willing to listen. I mean I know I'm based on this but I just can't believe someone is capable of being this hypocritical and self assured. Plus the emotion at the beginning of today was sso out of place.

Phone post
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5869 (isolation #631) » Fri May 09, 2014 8:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Stop using mastin as a crutch. She even admitted to not having an actual reason for her read on me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5878 (isolation #632) » Fri May 09, 2014 8:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

"Why is f16 town?"

"Well he's been obviously town in thread and the hood"

Sigh.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5890 (isolation #633) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5805, CarbonFiber wrote:WTF Nacho? I accused you of being scum for your and AP's hydra discussions in thread which you didn't respond to. Why are acting surprised I brought this up?
:?:
In post 5810, Nachomamma8 wrote:How is this at all a scumtell by any stretch of the imagination?
I dont even understand what is being discussed, please advise.

This talk about whether or not Tammy is setting up the neighborhood (and what motive Deps had for lurking as well) is tedious and pedantic. 3/10, would avoid reading all those quoted posts again.
In post 5822, CarbonFiber wrote:felt town and I think she would be inclined to avoid you as scum.
Mara explicitly said something like "Dont worry, I'll not talk to you" until later on when she was addressed by tammy.
In post 5822, CarbonFiber wrote:How has AP been collaborative? He's funny which makes me think town but he's AP.
I haven't even been putting in an effort at humor this game, >.>. Maybe D1. But D2 I just felt backed into a corner and generally annoyed at various people (mostly mastin) to be in good spirits.
In post 5822, CarbonFiber wrote:It feels like she is saying all these things in secret and the rest of us can't see what it is.
Jesus Christ, this is exactly Tammy's complaint about your neighborhood all game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5894 (isolation #634) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:26 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5826, CarbonFiber wrote:And Cupcake decides to all of a sudden think "Hey, let me try to fake-claim results on AP to get him lynched!"
Remind me again why you aren't considering the possibility that Katsuki is bussing me? I recall (you?) someone bringing it up and TBH Im surprised you somehow actually believe KAtsuki is town out of all this. I just dont get how you are slicing the game state in such a way that you think Katsuki is anything other than lying at this point. Your resistance to thinking KAtsuki is scum is more mind-blowing than your blind insistence tha I am scum. I can almost see the confirmation bias on me. Almost. But Katsuki? Why the hell are you married to that townread?
In post 5830, CarbonFiber wrote:It is not that he is my last major scumread. It is that Mastin and Rancid flipping town was a wake up call and I realized that they wanted AP dead all along. If one of Mastin/Rancid flipped town, I wouldn't have gone after the other because they said that the other was town. But BOTH flipping town and telling us to get AP dead? That only increased my suspicion rather than throw me off.
Really, it was? Lets see, you still think PA is scummy. You still think I a m scummy. You are still waffling on Nacho and/or think hes scum with me, I cant actually tell. Nothing about your posting suggests that you reanalyzed after those townflips. All that happened is your reads stayed the same but for different reasons.

p-edit: Oh. I saw he brought that up before and I cannot actually believe he asked Tammy to hydra with him in this same game and is calling me scum over this. Im seriously going to just heave-ho this laptop right out the window if he flips town. So
@Cabd: preemptive permanent V/LA for me if CF ever flips town, tia
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5896 (isolation #635) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:33 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5832, Just Sheep Us wrote:if you're so familiar with my scum game i literally have no idea why you're so gung ho about me being the one manipulating the neighborhood. for one thing, both of the games you are using as reference we me lurking like a fucking boss all game, and now you're using those games as evidence for how i'm masterminding a neighborhood with nacho, falcon, and piegif in it???

get real
This post is kind of gross.
In post 5834, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:And all the corroboration of his claimed night actions/results fit where in this?
Im a Triple-Roleblocker Ninja Rolecop-Duping GodFather... of all Trades. Actually I am controlling PVs posting this game. My role gave me access to PV's account and Im just submitting his actions for him and posting for him to make a fuss about nothing.
In post 5836, Nachomamma8 wrote:Katsuki might feel he has room to squirm after AP's flip, considering his anti-town meta
Ya, Im reminded of Fate Mafia 2. But I don't see any indication that this is comparable to that game. Im 99% sure Panda is just trapped scum here. I realize that lynching a Panda is unethical given their endangered status, but this one is a mafia panda.
In post 5841, Just Sheep Us wrote:i was frustrated with what i perceived to be you dragging your feet (despite your hydra partner having a hard scumread on mastin before waffling on it) and i wanted you to take a stand on something
Did you not care about CF doing exactly this? I mean sure CF wasn't AS waffly but he still kept wanting to lynch mastin literally the entire day but wouldnt actually do it. And simultaneously expressed fear that the clock would run out and we would wagon a lurker again.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5899 (isolation #636) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5855, CarbonFiber wrote:But it seems so implausible that AP is acting the way he has been and is actually town. That and Mastin's read. Unless AP is doing a mega-troll on us and thought "hey, let me play to my scum-meta to troll Mastin and also spend a ton of time accusing obvtown of being scum, that should be fun, fun, fun!"
Mastin will be the first person to tell you that my meta is mist. Mastin knows and understands that trying toread me off meta is a very difficult task and has explicitly said at some points that my scum and town meta are cyclical to a degree.
In post 5859, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 5838, Just Sheep Us wrote:ap
stalin
falcon
nacho
titan
peregrinev
i really believe that if the 6 of us realize that we're all town this game is solved
Convince me? Seriously, convince me. Stalin is confirmed. PV is claiming vig so he gets a get out of lynch free card for the time being. Titan I buy. Falcon I really really need to be sold on. Nacho I really want to believe is town because everything hes saying matches my feelings, but I dont feel amazing about writing him off just yet.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5904 (isolation #637) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5872, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 5859, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 5838, Just Sheep Us wrote:ap
stalin
falcon
nacho
titan
peregrinev
i really believe that if the 6 of us realize that we're all town this game is solved
I can roll with this for now.
Is this Beli or Ffery? I thought ffery had doubts about more than one person in that list.
In post 5879, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:He could have put two nulls null/scum in the ring but part of his reason for doing it the way he did was that he thought he'd be able to discuss stuff with the players he gladiated during the cagematch. He stated as much beforehand.
Wait, are you reading MAgenta as town over their D1 role usage mostly? Because, if so, these points aren't really passing QA.

Magenta put you up as a lynch
because he thought he could talk to you
. Uhhh. Given that he was lurking hardcore D1, I tend to find the town motivation in him wanting to talk to you during the match to be kind of...not apparent? Also its 100% plausible that scum lied about understanding this part of the role. I find it a little weird that he could misunderstand something that should be obvious in his role PM..or not bother to confirm with the mod at all before chanting "ramming speed!!" and putting a strong townread of his into a gladiate situation.
In post 5880, PeregrineV wrote:If JustSheep is confirming AP targeted Breakfast, and Breakfast is confirmed non-Replica and confirmed message sending whatever, then unless scum is AP/Carbon/JSU/Breakfast , they are all town.
Wait wait wait.

How did you get that Carbon is town out of this? All he did is claim the Amnesiac Follower result (nothing). Why does that make him town via role speculation?
In post 5888, Just Sheep Us wrote:/shrug, i didn't say it would be earth shattering. i don't think f-16 is capable of playing the way he's played as scum.
Ok, well your "gosh I wish the townblock would just realize its all town" would be a lot more sincere if you would actually put one iota of effort forward for selling me CF-town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5906 (isolation #638) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5902, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:Who would you add to that list today? What strong town read of yours is missing?
I would probably swap Nacho for Penguin.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5910 (isolation #639) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5906, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 5902, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:Who would you add to that list today? What strong town read of yours is missing?
I would probably swap Nacho for Penguin.
And obviously I dont really trust CF, buuuuuut hes practically unlynchable atm so I dunno. I feel like Im just being a voice lost in the wind about him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5913 (isolation #640) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5905, CarbonFiber wrote:I still don't see you calling anyone scum or giving any reasons why they are. For instance, why is Fox, or RG scum? You say Cupcake is scum and you seem to think Magenta is scum as well. With Penguin a potential fifth suspect if one of your scumreads are wrong.
"I dont see you calling anyone scum"

"Except for that time when you called out a pool of 5 people as the scumteam"
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5917 (isolation #641) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5907, CarbonFiber wrote:I don't think we're going to lynch anyone other than Cupcake or AP today. Why would we?
If you truly believe this, then for the love of god, why are you spending so much effort making connection cases to me on Nacho, PA, Fox(, did I miss one?). Why are you spending so much effort posing hypotheticals on something that is going to end up obvious shortly. You've spent as much time talking about Penguin and trying to rolefish her today than actually talking about Panda other than "I dont see the scum motivation for Kats faking this guilty" and "I dont see the scum motivation for AP faking this innocent result"
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5921 (isolation #642) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5912, CarbonFiber wrote:Desp-BRO seemingly confirming him.
And this is something you need to resolve if you are going to keep posturing about my scumcard in literally every post and case you make.

DespBRO did not SEEMINGLY confirm me. Its not like "Oh Ya we can confirm that AP visited Stalin". Its not "Ya we followed AP and he used an investigative role"

The are ACTUALLY confirming me as town in their claim. Its not even like "we got a not-replica on AP, he could be a GF". Its even deeper because they are claiming that their role FAILS on replicas. Like. I dont know, maybe since Ive never been in a Cabd game before I dont understand the paranoia of some bizarre gamebreakingly godlike scum role existing, but REALLY. From my perspective, I just read the posts trying to speculate on how I could be scum despite all the neon signs around me indicating that I am town and that my night actions 100% match what everyone would expect.

Yet you just kinda ignore all that and paint an absurd role on me that could maybe justify like several different things indicating that Im town to match what your agenda of pushing me as scum and making endless connection cases on other people to me despite me being confirmed town by someone who you are SUPER CONFIDENT about being town. I just..."seemingly? SEEMINGLY? Get out.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5923 (isolation #643) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5919, CarbonFiber wrote:If I find anything groundbreaking, sure the direction of the day will change.
What is there to be found out? You have been talking about how people are scum with me all day Today and making cases on people. You even just acknowledged that Panda/AP is a dichotomy Today that is getting resolved. What possible revelations are there going to be to steer the direction elsewhere today? Everyone is already tripping over themselves to massclaim today which is +1 point to AP for predicting that drawing the Day out would only be anti-town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5927 (isolation #644) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5924, Katsuki wrote:If AP is a fakeclaiming beast,
Im really not a beast at fakeclaiming though, its the one part of my scummeta that could use some work. My fakeclaim in Balto invite got me quicklynched. I fortunately didnt have to claim in Social Justice cause I would have fucked that up way back when. I know what you meant by "beast" but I wanted to be witty ^^.

Spoiler:
Now die you scumfuck
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5929 (isolation #645) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5925, CarbonFiber wrote:Your attitude towards ending the day feels anti-town as well. You did get a cop confirmed double self-targeting doc mislynched while hurrying along the day phase just like you are doing now. Why are you acting like everything is so clear-cut and expecting no one to be paranoid? The paranoia may not be justified if you are town, but you acting like you don't inspire paranoia feels off.
I have a philosophical difference about what qualifies as anti-town.

Day 1 lasting over 100 pages is anti-town.
People claiming their roles and trying to get others to claim their roles is anti-town.
Acknowledging a dichotomy between 2 players and then spending days not working towards resolving it is anti-town.

You keep bringing up NY165 and trying to pin it on me here. How is it even remotely comparable? Im typically aggressive/urgent in ALL of my games, read any town game of mine? Im not one to just sit around and waffle all day regardless of my alignment.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5931 (isolation #646) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5926, PeregrineV wrote:He could be scum with Breakfast if she is the Messenger Godfather Rocleblocking Ninja. She could be faking everything, and he could be backing her up.

Do you think that's likely? Not possible, but likely?
What? Stalin is confirmed because I have a PM in my inbox saying they aren't a replica. Im confirmed because JSU was able to track me to stalin last night.

How does CF fit into this?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5933 (isolation #647) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:27 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@PV: Is your current hypothesis that Cupcake was blocked? So you think there are (3?) anti-town roleblocks in the game or there is (another) town RB in the game who blocked someone (RG??) and isn't stepping forward?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5935 (isolation #648) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

ITT: PV is actually just a mafia 1-shot Janitor Vig. With Katsuki. Book it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5951 (isolation #649) » Fri May 09, 2014 11:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Alright.

Cupcake is pretty much on any scumteam I can fathom at this time. If they are town, then they must have been blocked last night. That means that there are 3 roleblocks (at least 2 being anti-town) in the game (or 2 roleblocks (antitown ones) and RG is just a lying scumfuck). Stalin was almost definitely roleblocked by scum. For the record, Im going off of the assumption that nobody's role failed for the hell of it against their knowledge. Multiple people have reported KNOWING that their role interacts oddly with certain types of flavor, so I believe that if RG or Stalin had role-related reasons for their failure contained in their own roles, we would know about it. THAT SAID, there must be 3 roleblocks in the game (or 2 and RG is lying about being blocked). If cupcake is somehow actually town (and not fakeclaiming) here then I think Rg is basically conf-scum. Katsuki and Stalin would have to both be scum roleblocks on N2 and unless someone wants to claim that they blocked RG as town..

RG could easily be scum regardless though. I want to elaborate a little but but ~nope~ in one department. But Brian has felt pretty damn disjoint from this and I do sympathize with him for his hydra buddy flaking (*shakes fist in a non-suggestive manner*) but his content has felt largely uninspired this game. I can't honestly remember a singular thing he has done that looks like scumhunting to me or anything townmotivated in general really. I see him popping in at semi regular intervals to buddy up to people sentiments about mastin posting too much by QQing about it, and asking a bunch of questions that he never really follows up on or seems genuinely vested in pursuing. I've seen Brian as town and I know he tends to quote-strip in this fashion, but Ive been able to track his interest in his towngames even if its taken me a while to see it. I just dont see anything from him here that looks like compelling. I realize that not beiung vested in the game is not a scumtell on its own, but everything he has done just looks like hes faking interest as he goes if that makes sense.

I think Im seeing Cupcake/RG as plausible on damn near any hypothetical team in my head.

....So..moving forward.

PV.......PV??? WTF PV.

You never answered my question about the RBD flip. You claim that you wanted to wait and see RBDs flip before shooting. Why? the game is in evens right now, a vig shot is WORTH to take to bring the game back to odds. Even if you dont hit right, shooting someone that is on everyone's shortlist is probably a good play. And RBD -DID- flip before the end of N2, so did you just not see the flip before the end of the night phase? I find that slightly hard to believe. And if you knew the flip was coming on that night anyways (which you've implied), why would you hold off on shooting anyways? How would your reads have changed notably that not shooting was the correct play? And of course now PV has claimed Vig and will likely not actually shoot anybody else for the rest of the game. If there really are 9001 roleblocks flying around, I expect one of them to be parked on PV for the rest of the game if hes town. Basically your roleclaim looks town on the surface...but thats just it. Im leaning a little closer and smelling the flowers, but they dont really smell like flowers that want to win with the town.

On top of that, I dont see why you dont want to lynch Panda today. Are they an extremely strong townread for you? Do you think somebody is setting them up or this entire situation up - who? Are you going to ignore the elephant in the room for the rest of the game? Further, you writing Tammy off as town because 'all the cool kids are doing it' doesn't really sit well with me with respect to your trajectory this game and it I can easily see that being an opportunistic scum decision to try and reintegrate with the townblock at this point. Which seems to be the only thing your roleclaim seriously accomplished.

Panda/RG/PV/(CF.....Fox/Nacho?) - Plausible. I could see PV trying to steer the lynch away from the Panda and into the pool of people that are mislynches in this case. In particular, the "I wanna lynch Magenta" makes me think Pv/Magenta are not on the same team. I could see a few people in that last slot. foxhound is possible, maybe Nacho. I sort of expect at least SOMEONE is bussing cupcake right now and JSU seems like the least likely to be doing it*. Not ruling that out.

-----

Mmmm. If my paranoia about PV is actually totally unjustified. I can see some similar variant of that with CF on and probably one of Nacho/Fox still. Panda/RG/CF/{Nacho/Fox}. I kind of want to hear more about RG from Cf and vice-versa. I can't really recall much of what they've said about each other. IIRC RG is on CF's shortlist, but as far as actual content on RG goes, CF has been quiet. I could be misremembering this, but I dont think I am. So this actually seems really plausbile to me.

-----

If Panda is actually town, I will just
cry myself to sleep

retire from mafia

shout expletives in the thread until everyone hurries up and MLs me

headdesk for a solid 5 minutes and then probably demand that we start chucking Ultra Balls at Red Gary.

God. I cant even think of who might be on a scumteam if Panda is town. RG..and probably not CF? I have a hard time seeing CF waffling so hard on this situation unless he knows Panda is town and is REALLY REALLY trying to appeat apathetic about it until panda is mislynched at which point he can go "ah-ha, I knew ap was the scummzorz" and ML me in what would be Mylo at that point. So I guess I can see that actually, he does genuinely seem to not understand why scum-Kat and scum-me would engage in our current behavior which could just be scum being honest about things and letting the show carry on, on its own while he postures on other people. Ok. RG/CF/......I dunno. Foxhound seemed genuinely smug about being right about Panda, I tend to doubt a situation where they are scum if Panda is town. So I'll write them off of this hypothetical. RG/CF/{JSU/Nacho}/????(TAMMY?/PV?)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5952 (isolation #650) » Fri May 09, 2014 11:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5951, AngryPidgeon wrote:So I'll write them off of this hypothetical. RG/CF/{JSU/Nacho}/????(TAMMY?/PV?)
Oh Im an idiot.

If PV is town I would buy:

Cupcake/RG/Magenta/{Cf/Fox/Nacho}

Also in the cupcake town scenario:

RG/CF/Magenta/{JSU/Nacho}

would make complete sense to me. I keep forgetting they are in this game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5955 (isolation #651) » Fri May 09, 2014 11:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5954, Nachomamma8 wrote:Stalin is confirmed town and blocked.
Gary claimed roleblocked pretty much immediately, meaning that he's not just claiming roleblocked to get Cupcake lynched.
I guess. But if Kat is confirmed to have been roleblocked (by flipping town), then we have 2 scum RBs (one on Panda, one on Stalin) and a ??? that blocked red Gary. That smells like teen spirit. Also I think Brian is scummy, looking back over his wall posts. I think hes more likely to be scum from his Day play, so I dunno. If Katsuki is mafia, then Brian could have been blocked by mafia I guess. I never said that he claimed in order to get KAtsuki lynched. For that to happen....I dont even know who would have to be in on it. JSU might be probable scum?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5956 (isolation #652) » Fri May 09, 2014 11:19 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tl;DR: CupcakePanda is aligned with the mafia and I'm getting sucked up into talking about peripherally related things when I'd rather not. But Im probably actually back on scum's NK list after the Panda flip so I wanted to get some thoughts out. trollolol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5965 (isolation #653) » Fri May 09, 2014 11:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5962, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5951, AngryPidgeon wrote:I could see PV trying to steer the lynch away from the Panda and into the pool of people that are mislynches in this case. In particular, the "I wanna lynch Magenta" makes me think Pv/Magenta are not on the same team. I could see a few people in that last slot. foxhound is possible, maybe Nacho. I sort of expect at least SOMEONE is bussing cupcake right now and JSU seems like the least likely to be doing it*. Not ruling that out.
You really really need to keep your paranoia in check. Do you think PV as scum is capable of picking his mislynches?
Hes not picking mislynches though? Hes just asking a lot of pointless role-related questions Today and occasionally saying that we shouldn't lynch me/Cupcake.

If the pool of {RG, PA, Magenta, You, FauxHound) is 80% town, its pretty easy for him to make generic statements about not wanting to lynch the Panda. Its not even like hes a lone voice in that department. CF is being waffly about it. Tammy and Stalin are.. fuck if I know. But they aren't committed ot lynching in AP/Panda afaict.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5968 (isolation #654) » Fri May 09, 2014 11:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5966, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Even if RG is scum they probably were actually roleblocked.
If you posted this on wikipedia, it would tell you

[citation needed]
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5971 (isolation #655) » Fri May 09, 2014 11:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

How unlikely is a Mafia 1-shot Janitor Vig in this game???

PV is refusing to address questions about his role that don't add up. He basically full claimed unprompted today which segways into him claiming to be blocked for the rest of the game and nobody being able to check that shit probably.

Fuck, its 1005% less ridiculous than CF's speculation about me being whatever the hell it is hes claiming.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5975 (isolation #656) » Fri May 09, 2014 11:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5972, Titan wrote:
In post 5966, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Even if RG is scum they probably were actually roleblocked.
You think there's a second town roleblocker?
They probably just slipped about having blocked RG, IMO.

I mean come on. You are basically asking them if they blocked RG lets get that out in the open.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5980 (isolation #657) » Fri May 09, 2014 11:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5973, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
In post 5971, AngryPidgeon wrote:How unlikely is a Mafia 1-shot Janitor Vig in this game???
It is exactly "lolcabdgame" likely.
Ok, so?

What does everybody think about PV's
play
this game on D2 in particular. He vig's RBD then shoves mastin really hard on D2 over ....?? I cant remember why he thoiught mastin was scum other than to quote some of the more ridiculous speculation mastin was vomiting and call it unlikely and scummy. Which it was unlikely. And easy to make a case off of.

Suddenly we ML mastin and PV decides not to shoot until RBD flips because ????. Would that have affected his mastin read, knowing that RBD was town?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5986 (isolation #658) » Fri May 09, 2014 11:44 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5983, Nachomamma8 wrote:we're lynching Katsuki today.
PV is shooting tonight.
All questions of PV's alignment shouldn't be a question once he shoots tonight.
I agree that there is no way in hell Im lynching PV Today.
What happens tomorrow when one of me/stalin gets NK'd and PV is like "huh well I submitted a vig on Magenta but it didnt go through"
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5991 (isolation #659) » Fri May 09, 2014 11:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Town: AP, Stalin
Still Town: Tammy, PA
Paranoia Town Tier: JSU
Meh-Town: Nacho, FoxNews
Scummy: CF, {magenta, PV}
Scum: RG, Cupcake
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5996 (isolation #660) » Fri May 09, 2014 11:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 5995, Nachomamma8 wrote:Or you don't claim vig and instead screw people over in endgame?
You really think PV would do that?

IDK, I thought PV tripping over himself to claim Vig today (and not on D2?) looked pretty par for what he'd do as scum with a confirmable role and in most people shortlists.

Full Vig is a much less scummy claim than 1x Vig. IDK. And if we mislynch Today, then its MYLO tomorrow so I dont think he exactly needs to prepare for the long haul if hes scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5997 (isolation #661) » Fri May 09, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

WOAH GUYS. I FOUND THE GENDA FOR THE TOWN-MEETING. HOLY CRAP. OK, Im copying it here so we can see what we've accomplished.

Official Town Agenda for Day 3 of Tales of You

1. Go over the minutes from Yesterday's town-meeting.

-It sucked.
-We Mislynched a townie again.
-Mastin was quite anti-town.
-Indeed.

2. Massclaim

-It was awesome.
-So roles, very Wow.
-lolcabdgame
-What if AP is a godfather?
-PV, why you no shoot last night?
-Nacho, quit stalling and fullclaim, all the townies are doing it!!!

3. Discuss possible scumteams with AP on them

-AP could be scum with Nacho
-AP could be scum with Stalin
-AP could be scum with CarbonFiber
-AP could be scum with PA
-AP could be scum with TAMMY
-AP could be scum with Panda
-AP could be scum with PV
-AP could be scum with foxhound
-AP could be scum with cabd
-AP could be scum with mastin

-AP could be scum with RG
-AP could be scum with JSU

4. Lynch Confirmed scum.
-Very Wagon
-Much Wow.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6010 (isolation #662) » Fri May 09, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I just asked Cabd if a Tracker would be able to see an action if that action were successfully Delayed on the same night. The answer was no.

Katsuki is confirmed to have not Delayed me
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6023 (isolation #663) » Fri May 09, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6014, CarbonFiber wrote:Katsuki, full claim everything about your role: who it works on, who it doesn't, what its restrictions are, and whether you are male/female, or child/adult.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6055 (isolation #664) » Fri May 09, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6041, CarbonFiber wrote:am with you but unless we can figure out why/how JSU is confirming AP
By claiming a role.

That doesnt work

On scum

That tracked me.

To Stalin.

Waht the

Actual fuck.

Do you think

they are just lying or something as town?

I dont

I just dont.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6064 (isolation #665) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6058, The Fox and the Hound wrote:So yeah I get that I'm being bad, but what does that have to do with reading me? Considering you've actually argued in previous games that, if anything, more posts = scum DV, I don't get it. And it's not like I haven't provided enough posts for someone to get a read on me.
Is your motivation in this game to catch scum or to "provide enough posts for people to get a read on you"?
In post 6058, The Fox and the Hound wrote:I still need to ISO you of course, but I don't really remember you trying very hard to prevent mastin getting lynched (a lot of talk about policy lynching comes to mind),
so I don't understand why you can be pissy with me
, especially when I think my thoughts on the subject were pretty reasonable.
You just discarded my point to prevent mastin getting lynched and went back to doing your own thing. And I had to put up with mastin howling about thinking Im scum all day which made me fairly apathetic about defending her, but I fucking tried. Dont tell me I didnt.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6067 (isolation #666) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

:|

Are you just being petty now?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6107 (isolation #667) » Sat May 10, 2014 6:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6079, The Fox and the Hound wrote:I don't think JSU's role alone justifies a miller
I don't have too much to say since I agreed with your points in general and you haven't said anything that hasnt been touched on at least already.

I tend to agree with this, especially since CF doesnt actually have a night action, so he'd turn up as "scum?" to JSU anyways even if he werent a miller.

But Im not convinced CF is town in the first place so YMMV
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6108 (isolation #668) » Sat May 10, 2014 6:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Actually I guess he could have a night action.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6185 (isolation #669) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6173, CarbonFiber wrote:I find it odd that there are basically two claimed cops.
My role PM confirms that there is more than one cop
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6191 (isolation #670) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Red Gary is scum.

BTW Ns Im confirmed town, suck it,
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6194 (isolation #671) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6189, Red Gyarados wrote:Look at my games as scum

the only times I've pulled off town ns aggression was when I

a)bussed

or

b) Was a total prick and then swore off doing it again

Go look at my scumgames if you don't believe me

I can kinda town it up

But as scum I can only reach the townleans

pedit-

Who let the scumfuck in?

pedit-

Okay.

I have been posting the past few pages.

Let's forget for a second about my commenting about the stale thing.

Am I town?
No you are not.

You don;t get to be a lurkfuck for literally 2 Day phases then come in here and be all "wah wah why am I not town, I wanna be town".

You aren't even relevant to Today's events so stop with this bullshit sideshow.

Im confirmed town.

Cupcake is lying about an action on me and got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

bus now for cred.

p-edit: Ok Tammy. I 'll give you that JSU could be scum. But plese let me have my moment. Its like when Molla claimed I was innocent in AG except this time JSU is actually a townie...probably if I ignore my paranoia >.>
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6197 (isolation #672) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6192, Red Gyarados wrote:And AP, nice try, but not buying it.

You can feel free to 1v1 me over it though, if you'd enjoy your grave a day early
How the fuck do people in the game just ignore claimed innocent results. I mean I guess you dont have a read on JSU so its more whatever, but CF... wow.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6201 (isolation #673) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6170, Red Gyarados wrote:3) Occams is yelling at me because it seems like
AP's attempted to confirm nacho as town
and bro is attempting to confirm AP as town and Idon't like it no I don't not one bit
When the fuck did the bolded happen?

Are you referring to night 1 where the mafia team let me investigate Nacho and I got no results back? Cause if you think Im scum then how the fuck did I try to confirm Nacho by claiming nothing on him. And if Im town then wtf is your point.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6202 (isolation #674) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6171, Red Gyarados wrote:Tammy what do you think of PA's null read on me
Stop being a lurkfuck and hiding behind your buddies rather vanilla-flavored wallposts?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6205 (isolation #675) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

The scumteam is still Panda, Red Gary, PV, {CF/Nacho/Fox}
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6206 (isolation #676) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im going to play some lol, but I'll be back. tremble scumfucks.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6225 (isolation #677) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6221, Titan wrote:shouldn't be a fight you're fighting.
wtf. ewtf,. ;welrjkq;wlf.
asd.f\

If he is town.

he has a pm in his inbox confirming that Im town.

what.

I.

jhesus.

You go back to mafia school you fucki9ng hypocrite.

Why the fuck shouldnt he argue for me being town if HE KNOWS ITS 100% TRUE
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6235 (isolation #678) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6230, Titan wrote:Is this a true thing you're saying to me?

You are not confirmed town to US. He is not confirmed town to US.
Ok fine. He is still allowed to argue about his role result on me then. Rather than being shutdown and told that it doesnt matter.

WTF. wtf. wtf. wtf.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6240 (isolation #679) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6237, CarbonFiber wrote:The game does have too many investigative roles though. Something is off.
A cop that the mafia team controls.

An even night 'cop' that cannot actually get reliable guilties.

VERY INVESTIGATION. SO OP.

Oh and there are like 3 RBs floaiting around apparently.

1+1 is tstill 2 people.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6260 (isolation #680) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6251, Red Gyarados wrote:If the role fails when tracking scum

Then doesn't that mean if it fails you know you tracked scum
Yes.

The fact

that there is literally 9001 roleblockers in this game

Which makes any "no result" mean fuckall.

also they could investigate a townie with no action and get a guilty because that person is a miller. Or something like that.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6262 (isolation #681) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6258, Red Gyarados wrote:Hey CF what do you think of the nks so far
Im sure you have an amazing town motivated reason for asking this. Im waiting.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6265 (isolation #682) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6261, Red Gyarados wrote:there's scum hiding in the clusterfuck of dickwaggling btw

It's why people like Mac and RBD and PieGIF are dying, they aren't liable to go loco after someone like whats been going on here.
congratulations, you foudn scum within: AP, Nacho, JSU, Tammy, Stalin, CF. confetti EVERYWHERE
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6267 (isolation #683) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6264, CarbonFiber wrote:Someone unvote just in case because sitting here with my finger on the trigger.
This sure is a sentence that townies write. Yep.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6309 (isolation #684) » Sat May 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6303, CarbonFiber wrote:As for AP: fuck all the role confirmations. MASTIN said you are scum.
K Im going to sleep.

Katsuki continues to mist over the situation by claiming some other shit that doesnt matter.

Cf continues to scum-theatre with Katsuki and posture about whether or not he should hammer. Did anybody read the freaking posts aboui "omg should I hammer or not?!?"

Synthetic as Cf.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6354 (isolation #685) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

My action failed last night.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6361 (isolation #686) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Eh actually I thought about playing this coy, but I only have one shot of it anyways so fuck it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6363 (isolation #687) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

One any one night I can enhance my normal ability.

I have an airship called Lianheit and on any one night I can also keep my target in jail overnight in my ship.

So thats why ffery was blocked. and PROBABLY why no one died last night.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6364 (isolation #688) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I submitted Stalin, magenta, red gary

and actually got to target Stalin, hue, hue.

Point of regard, I don't have to tell Cabd that I want to jail my target until AFTER I know who I will be targeting.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6365 (isolation #689) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:16 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I thought about not outting that, but its only one-shot use so I couldn't really justify any reason for not just claiming it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6366 (isolation #690) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also note:

I asked cabd explicitly about what would happen if I were roleblocked because the timing on my abilities is so bizarre and he kind of gave me a sideways answer about it, but it led me to believe that I wouldnt get to know who I targeted if blocked...But I kept pressing Bork on it cause I wasnt sure if Cabd was trolling me with English or what.

But ya. Also tonight is probably the last night I can act. My role basically becomes VT after there are 9 or fewer people left in the game. I assumed last night was going to be my last chance to use the jailer shot since there was only 10 alive.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6369 (isolation #691) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6366, AngryPidgeon wrote:But ya. Also tonight is probably the last night I can act. My role basically becomes VT after there are 9 or fewer people left in the game. I assumed last night was going to be my last chance to use the jailer shot since there was only 10 alive.
Errrr 11**

Im getting my math mixed up. I thought it was going to be 10 alive (assuming I didnt jail) and then probably 9 going into N4 where I could no longer use it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6374 (isolation #692) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6370, Titan wrote:Why were you pressing Bork on it?
I wanted to know what was going on?

Cabd implied that I shouldn't get back anything if I were straight up blocked but he was being a little dodgy so I wasnt sure.

My original theory is that Kagura was a Mafia Ascetic or something and I was able to "target" them but my role failed. I thought it could be a sign that mafia let me target them, knowing my role would fail. They were also largely considered town at the time so idk. I think its possible I -was- targeted for a kill or a block but Mac's role stopped it which makes Kagura just whatever at that point and probably town.

I dont really think Im going to get anything out of waffling on that forever though since its pretty damn wifomy.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6379 (isolation #693) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And it hurts me deep down to say it, but I sort of think JSU is scum : (
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6390 (isolation #694) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also I need to confirm something. I didn't actually get an investigation on ffery last night. Not that it matters. I'm curious if that was cabd being lazy or intentional
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6394 (isolation #695) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6388, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6379, AngryPidgeon wrote:And it hurts me deep down to say it, but I sort of think JSU is scum : (
this is the part where you explain why we would have even bothered fakeclaiming to save you when a) claiming our results didn't even necessarily save you because godfather paranoia and b) not saving you would have resulted in your lynch followed by katsuki getting lynched for lying and c) i thought you were scum anyway and would have gladly lynched you if i didn't have confirmation that you were town.
IDK...when Katsuki flipped town my first thought was that you clownfucks blocked/redirected him and when he claim a guilty on me you guys decided to hop on board and enforce a 1v1 that gets two townies lynched. You guys are drowning in town cred. Cf is arguing that you are town and Im a fucking godfather which continues to blow my mind. Your role isn't really that powerful and it would be esy to fake a lot of "dunno if town or scum" results as scum/ And you are the only claimed even/odd role in the game which makes me squint funny.

I see motivation there in trying to get me excited and steer the Day into Kat v AP.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6395 (isolation #696) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6392, Titan wrote:AP - Why would it be any different than the one you got the previous night, why'd you submit them if you already had an innocent on them, and I thought there was a third. Maybe not.
I was planning on using my jailkeep shot. Which Im wondering now if it is more of a "forced commute" shot.

I figured that I would be allowed to target them again w/o being hindered (because why wouldnt they) and I could stop the probable NK target from dying.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6397 (isolation #697) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6396, Just Sheep Us wrote:none of that explains why us, as scum, with you and katsuki as town would butt in to a 1v1 that you two created and was certainly going to end in one of you being lynched (and likely the other the following day)
Ugh. I don't know. I feel like Im lost this game. I could reasonably see almost anyone here being scum except Stalin and maybe Tammy although thats mostly me intentionally avoiding thinking about the possibility of her being scum.

I dont even feel great about my penguin townread. Penguin could just be going with the flow blatantly if scum. I tend to think she isn't cause she reads genuine but every time I write her off as town, I look at where Im standing and I just feel like everything is mushy. If that makes sense. Nothing makes sense this game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6400 (isolation #698) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I was 100% Katsuki was lying to get me mislynched and sort of saw everyone else through that lens. Now I just dunno.

I think CF was just hamming it up over the Cupcake situation. I dont think he was sincere. I dont even feel amazing about that read. I thought he was trying to maniuplate Tammy and back Kats yesterday, but Kats was town. Could still be opportunistic scum WKing Kats but I feel like Im just morphing how I view things to fit what I WANT to see at this point to a degree.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6401 (isolation #699) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

PeregrineV - Probably gonna walk in here and say "oh I shot Magenta but I must have been blocked, -hitoshrug-". A JANITOR vig? I mean come on, since when is that town. His push on mastin while RBD was dead looks terrible and it looks especially terrible that he decided not to shoot on N2 "because I wanted to see RBD flip" despite RBD having flipped over the night. No shot tonight and Im sure as hell not going to buy that he decided not to shoot again. DESPITE that Im not even sure if I like PV as scum. His push on tammy got him all sorts of flak he didnt need to get . The only scum motivation I can think of for engaging Tammy and scumreading her so hard is to justify shooting her and claiming the shot or something. But he later decides he doesnt care and calls Tammy town because everyone else was which does not feel like the PV I know and love. UGH. Can people just actually be awesome and town this game? For once? Just one person?

JSU - :shifty: :igmeou: :? :left: :down: :left: :up: :right: A B HADOUKEN

Really? You guys don't see possible motivation for confirming my action and calling Kats a liar. Here is the thing. There was some doubt floating around about the night actions as a whole and you confirmed MY ACTION ON STALIN which was a direct counterclaim to what Cupcake was saying. If you hadnt stepped in, its totally possible we would have wound up lynching Magenta or something or the whole thing may have blown over. I recall at least one or two people wanting to lynch outside of that noise. You did also claim an innocent on me which your point about "why would scum do that" is a bit more salient but it was kind of an awkward claim in the first place? You sort of lofted it out there and didnt immediately say I was conftown. It was a bit awkward/fast. IDK. And if you are scum, you most defo did block/redirect Katsuki and I dont see any reason to suspect you would be lynched over me in the event of Kats flipping town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6404 (isolation #700) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:35 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

CarbonFiber continues to pretend like he didnt shove a 3-way connection case between myself/rancid/mastin a lot of which occurred around the time PV used his janitor shot on RBD which is divey. Now that both of those have flipped town he just makes bullshit statements like "I just can't see AP being town here unless hes playing to his scummeta to troll mastin" and references mastins scumread on me as a reason for scumreading me. The thought proces sbehind all that is laden with cognitive dissonance and IDK Ive seen some people get that way as town (is F16 a MoI alt?) but his interactions with tammy are bad. He is overly calm and planned all game but goes into this OMH I CNT EVNE TPYE PRLOPELY rage at Tammy that I just dont even buy for a singular second. So I don't think Im just morphing my logic to fit what I WANT to see here, this slot is terrible and I dislike it. Is it terrible town though? Ehhhhhh? I sort of think hes been manipulating Tammy all game. I sort of think hes been casting doubt on the PA/Clyton slot for no real reason all game (called Clyton scum for the watcher claim but retracted it?) Fuck if I know what his read on that slot even is, he keeps waffling between "PA is PoE scum", "PA is scum" and "I want PA to be town maybe she is" like every other post.

I keep coming back to seeing PV/CF as scum but not feeling amazing about it. I could see PV just derpclaiming his role as town but I really dont get it. And if RBD was going to gladiate JSU that makes them a great target for scum if JSU is scum. I might be going to deep on spec here, god knows setup spec has done nothing but bite town at every turn this game.

Fake eidt: Ugh and FauxHound. I thought they looked really town on D1. Now I just have no idea whatsoever to make of them. Dv feels genuinely perplexed in people sumreading them I guess although that could just be good faked scumplay. Nothing they've done makes me want to call them town for sure except they seemed fairly town when getting wagoned on D1 but their lack of presence after getting wagoned is meh leaning towards "Are you guys a lurking Doctor or just scum?"
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6408 (isolation #701) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6351, CarbonFiber wrote:Idk, I was just frustrated enough that I wanted to see D3 end. I've kinda been like that this whole game which turned out to be a pretty huge mess.
No you haven't? You spent all of Day 2 not-voting and trying to drag the day out by getting "in-sync" with Stalin and Tammy.
In post 6351, CarbonFiber wrote:I think I mentioned too that there were too many investigative claims as well. More than once I think.
In a role madness game? Yes tell me more about how there are too many ivestigative roles in this role madness game. You never addressed me or JSU pointing out that you claimed your role led you to believe there were multiple cop-esque roles but, in the same stride, you doubt the 2 claimed cop roles. Please do that.
In post 6351, CarbonFiber wrote:If you had said not to hammer as opposed to being passive about it, I think I would have waited too. I just didn't see what else was going to come out of D3 other than the same old thing.
Are you serious right now? Why are we talking about hypotheticals about whether or not you would hammer if Tammy asked nicely enough. You didnt hammer. You told DV to do it so you could be off for
moral
VCA purposes.
In post 6383, Titan wrote:The only other person I remember really trying to suggest that Cupcake was still town is Peregrine.

Falcon was too but mostly by a very complicated version in which AP was scum without JSU being scum.
I guess. And he is now arguing that Panda was just blocked I guess. Which I just dont even want to touch with a 11.5foot pole, that rabbithole might go all the way to China.

I still think Red Gary is just scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6414 (isolation #702) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6405, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6336, Titan wrote:In other news, I now suspect everyone.
You suspect the claimed vig?

You suspect the miller who CC'd a miller fakeclaim?

Really?
You know I've been arguing this as well.

Instead of saying "lol vig claim" how about responding to some of my points about PV?
-PV is not confirmed town.
-PV is a claimed vigilante who has only made one shot this game
-PV borderline lied about the order of events (or at least is being divey about it)
-PV is a JANITOR. He JANITOR shot someone and shoved a lynch on the person that townie was defending adamantly the next Day just to suddenly decide he wants to be much more reasonable about his role.

--

And Im not going to go into the Miller CC. I dont think that is something that only town does. On Day 1, despite literally everybody telling F16 that he was wrong about 2 millers being impossible, he kept chugging right along with his CC, zero fucks given. I think he should know better than that if literally the entire playerbase is telling him that a miller CC doesnt mean much. Yet he keeps shoving it like a case which screams to me thta he had an agenda and the agenda was to lynch RBD and play stupid about thinking only 1 miller could be in a game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6416 (isolation #703) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tammy, do you have any super interesting revelations about PA from the neighborhood?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6418 (isolation #704) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6412, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6379, AngryPidgeon wrote:And it hurts me deep down to say it, but I sort of think JSU is scum : (
God dammit AP you know me better than this.
Know you better than what? What do I know you better than BRO??????

Lets see, what have I gotten from you this game.

"AP is town guys I swear"...."AP why aren't you townreading me, Im the only person to read you right!!"..."Mastin is obviously scum, fuck whatever AP is saying lynch mastin1!!" Oh and also RBD was the scummzorz for being a troll and Cf is HILARIOUSLY TOWN.

"Hey Desp why is CF hilariously town?
"HEs just obvious town in the thread and the hood!!"

Ya screw that noise.

You can complain when you've done something that looks town to me. I've melted down as scum before so Im not giving you town pants for that. I've faked innocents as scum so Im not giving you town pants for that.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6419 (isolation #705) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:02 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6417, Just Sheep Us wrote:WHY THE FUCK WOULD SCUM GO FOR A 1-1 TRADE ON A FUCKING MILLER GLADIATOR? THAT MAKES 0 FUCKING SENSE.
BECAUSE IT WASNTA 1-1 TRADE???

DID YOU NOT SEE ALL THE PEOPLE GOING "LOLCABDGAME, GO HOME CF YOU ARE DRUNK????"
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6422 (isolation #706) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Except there WAS a reason to get involved - you confirmed my
action
. That made Katsuki look worse than anything else.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6426 (isolation #707) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tammy, can I join you in Fort Waffles?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6430 (isolation #708) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6185, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 6173, CarbonFiber wrote:I find it odd that there are basically two claimed cops.
My role PM confirms that there is more than one cop
F16, I dont think you ever responded to this when Deps and I brought t up.

What are you thinking here?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6433 (isolation #709) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nope. Nope. You don't get to complain. Not when you spent all of D2 saying "we aren't doing jackshit until mastin is lynched".
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6437 (isolation #710) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

My point is that I can't remember anything your slot has done to wow me other than BRO melting down on D1, which isn't even exactly alignment indicative or entirely game related.

You spent d2 doing absolutely fuckall except (hideout in the neighborhood??) and posture about mastin. OH and also BRO complained about me not thinking you are obvious town, my bad. You didnt -just- talk about mastin.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6446 (isolation #711) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tammy, Im gonna be honest, you sound a little ridiculous there. I dont see any reason to think the game would end in 7:4 unless there is some godlike scum thing just in the bank for them.

I could see PA thinking that you were faking that....you even admit that you werent aware of the gamestate (7:4) so there definitely was an element of you not being 100% on top of things if you are town. Also I dont get that you are still saying its possible for the game to have ended in 7:4 and also claiming you didn't know it was in the first place.

You didnt bother to fact/sanity check yourself?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6448 (isolation #712) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:26 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6440, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6437, AngryPidgeon wrote:My point is that I can't remember anything your slot has done to wow me other than BRO melting down on D1, which isn't even exactly alignment indicative or entirely game related.
if you're determined to jump through some mental hoops in order to pretend like our claim yesterday was scum motivated then i don't really care what would or wouldn't "wow" you
Wow pardon me for actually caring about what people are doing with their vestment in the game and not just basing my opinion on the game state off of unconfirmed roleclaims!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6451 (isolation #713) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ugh Tammy is being weird. Her posts about her neighborhood dont 100% add up, idgi.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6455 (isolation #714) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:30 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6450, Just Sheep Us wrote:the circumstances of our unconfirmed role claim are what make us town. you are going out of your way to think up reasons why scum-us would do what we did and it's all just really silly. katsuki was going to get you lynched yesterday if we did have our results; period.
It is something Im considering, yes. Im not arguing that your role claim is DEFINITELY scum motivated, ffs. Im saying that I dont know the whole picture of what is going on this game and I don't want to use roleclaims as a reason to read someone. I _could_ see you doing that as scum and Im concerned about the NON-ROLE related parts of your play that you keep mostly washing over by talking about your roleclaim.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6462 (isolation #715) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6458, Just Sheep Us wrote:actually, a better way of phrasing it would be "i don't think falcon is capable of sustaining this kind of play as scum"

consider it the empire corollary
Sustaining what kind of play? Picking a singular pony "AP/RBD/mastin" and backing it all the way to town?

Oh those 2 people flipped town and we get a "omg Im so angry I cant type" rage at Tammy that lasts all of like 20 minutes or something.

Then its back to calling me scum and literally justifying it with any means necessary.

I dont see how anything hes done isnt fakable.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6466 (isolation #716) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:39 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6459, Titan wrote:You are calling me dumb when you're coming after me because I don't just pick up and look at the numbers.
Uhhhh, its more than that though. You apparently started ranting that the game was over because scum could win....
without knowing what the numbers are or bothering to check.

Do you not see the logical issue with that?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6468 (isolation #717) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Desp, do you think Tammy could be scum?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6471 (isolation #718) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

RIP ffery. Ugh.

I keep wanting to think that there can't be a GF in this game since my role is already basically impossible to hit scum with, but Stalin? Is it possible they made the kill last night and got blocked?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6476 (isolation #719) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:46 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6469, Titan wrote:OH please tell me more about how I'm scum because I'm not logical. Please.
I never said that :neutral:

Also I'm trying to understand what went down in your neighborhood and you cant deny you are being mysterious about it.

Im trying to make some bit of sense out of all this and Im falling flat, sorry for trying to figure things out I guess.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6479 (isolation #720) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

K..... I was wondering about a JSU/Tammy team, but I dont think thats likely.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6484 (isolation #721) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6481, Titan wrote:How have I been mysterious?
In post 6447, Titan wrote:
In post 6439, Titan wrote:
I still think it would be possible and part of that I'm not going to explain.
Unless you have more to your role than you are letting on which ok sure I can buy, but Im not sure what that could be that makes you so adamant about this that you brought it up to PA in a panic?
In post 6481, Titan wrote:The only thing I've been mysterious about is that PA gave me something which I'm trying to figure out how to use in a protown way.
Oh so PA is an inventor. I still dont get what about your role makes you think the game was over.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6488 (isolation #722) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6485, Titan wrote:There's an obvious answer to that and I'm just gonna see if you can figure that out.
No, there really isn't. Or Im just an idiot and dont see it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6492 (isolation #723) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh also I confirmed with Cabd that he intentionally did not send me a role result on Stalin last night. Either my JK shot replaced the investigate its a "forced commute", I guess its the former.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6493 (isolation #724) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6490, Red Gyarados wrote:VOTE: AP

btw
Amazing vote
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6496 (isolation #725) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I forgot how much I want to lynch the crap out of Red Gary. Can that be a thing today?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6502 (isolation #726) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6498, Titan wrote:I think me saying that I'm working on figuring out how to use it in a protown way. Why are you guys bugging me to out what if she's town and scum don't know what she gave me, it could be immensely beneficial for town?
I thought we were talking about "why the game could have ended" still, not whatever the hell PA gave you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6506 (isolation #727) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:05 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6499, Red Gyarados wrote:Of course, you could just be complimenting my vote because you think I'm actually town, no?

Yet you act as though I'm a moron town voting obvtown you while wait- I'm a scumread of yours
Sarcasm is lost on you?

Yes I called your naked vote on me bad.

no Im not literally 100% convinced you are scum.

Yes I do think you are probably scum, judging by your shitty naked votes and lack of town motivated ... ANYTHING this game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6508 (isolation #728) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6507, Red Gyarados wrote: Look who were pushing both wagons hard.
JSU Nacoh and... sort of Belisarius?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6511 (isolation #729) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:12 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6479, AngryPidgeon wrote:K..... I was wondering about a JSU/Tammy team, but I dont think thats likely.
In post 6476, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im trying to make some bit of sense out of all this and Im falling flat, sorry for trying to figure things out I guess.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6512 (isolation #730) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:12 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6510, Red Gyarados wrote:Tammy talk to me about
King scumfuck
nacho

Are you townreading him
You are voting me. But want to talk about Nacho. Sounds legit.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6517 (isolation #731) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:16 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6514, Red Gyarados wrote:I'm really bugged that he was pushing mastinlynch while not being on it as well as being one of the first few people on that abyssmal cupcake lynch yesterday
Right this isn't blatantly scummy at all. Call the cupcake lynch abysmal after they've flipped. Tell me more captain hindsight.

Guess who was also on that lynch? 5 other people. Are they all scum too?

The point is that Cupcake claimed something that was NOT true and I gues the only explanation is that they had their role messed with somehow or Kats was actually just faking something in which case fuck that.

I didnt see you here yesterday convincing everyone that Cupckae was town but you sure are here doing it now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6520 (isolation #732) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Omg. You guys blocked panda didn't you. You oozing scumbag.

Yes I'm sure you just now decided that lynch was terrible. You definitely your best to stop it yesterday.

And you are right...PV IS scummy for the rbd shot. Huh.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6528 (isolation #733) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'm on phone but I don't think you/pv are scum together. Feel free to correct me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6533 (isolation #734) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6529, magenta_thegreat wrote:OH PIGEY

you're absolutely certain that your one shot went through?
Hi mara! I don't know? I can ask if I still have it in a bit.

Pedit: mm I thought pv was defending scum buddy panda by pushing a ML on you. Need to rethink
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6549 (isolation #735) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Dat JSU wagon..
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6563 (isolation #736) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6543, Titan wrote:It makes no literal sense for anyone who's ever played a game or two with me to go oh but 7:4 the numbers the numbers, how doesn't this make sense to you. I've literally fucked it up when people did point out numbers and thought 11:4 meant with two mislynches scum would win.
Ive played games with you and I expect a reasonable to good level of awareness/math from you.
In post 6551, Red Gyarados wrote:Better help him lynch me rather than make empty threats about it if you want any chance to save him!
omg.
In post 6554, CarbonFiber wrote:Why is Nacho scum?
???????????
RG already heavily hinted at why he thinks that just now. And I know you think the same, so what is this question >.>
In post 6556, Titan wrote:The problem I had with the way you treated Pie and the he's the only one you trust to lead town, and I didn't realize it was in response to Mastin's town leader thing, is that you didn't vote Mastin with him though you were trusting Pie to lead all the way. If I would have realized that it was just you commenting on Mastin's town leader narrative, and I did remember that exists but he wrote so damn much it was hard to take some of it seriously and really focus, it probably wouldn't have stuck out as so odd to me.
The bit about Yggdra not being a threat compared to Tammy is also 100% ridiculus given what a universal townread they are and that they were in your neighborhood.
In post 6558, Titan wrote:Why would I lie about being paranoid?
To...look town?? Im not saying I think thats the case, but you cant be seriously suggesting that scum would never try to do things that they do as town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6564 (isolation #737) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:44 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6561, Titan wrote:He's hardly the last person I'd expect to make a oh is someone scum because they made an illogical assumption?!? (not an insult to you btw just not an angle I'd expect you to take.)
I NEVER SAID I THOUGHT YOU WERE SCUM FOR MAKING AN ILLOGICLAL ASSUMPTION, JESUS CHRIST.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6565 (isolation #738) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:46 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im trying to figure out what the fuck is going in your mind and you are being EXTREMELY EXTREMELY EXTREMELY defensive about what went down in the neighborhood and actively refusing to out everything you know and simultaneously claiming you didnt do anything because you were preaching doom all night. It will probablyhelp me to get some perspective on this from PA whenever she gets around to this Today because Im really pretty extremely confused about wtf is going on right now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6566 (isolation #739) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im still pretty sure Tammy is town. I -think- JSU is just being indignant town but Im less sure of that.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6572 (isolation #740) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6569, Titan wrote:I asked what the balance was he said 16:4. You know what my answer was? With 16 players, 4 scum makes sense. I don't think that way and even if I did it wouldn't matter because even after Penguin mentioned the numbers I still was worried scum had a trick up their sleeves.
To be honest, that would have been more balanced than it was >.>
Im still a little bitter about that game.
In post 6569, Titan wrote:What benefit did I have? Almost everyone has me as town anyway. So, what was I trying to do? Really? Look insane? Get people to yell at me for something that if I knew it didn't make sense wouldn't make sense? Because really.
Is it really that unreasonable for JSU to think it though? Sure, them being town means they are just wrong and loudly so from your perspective. That doesnt make them scum though.
I've faked paranoia as scum. Its not something I would consciously go "Gee people are townreading me, I guess I can stop trying to look town now" ever. I'd just keep doing whatever I was doing.

IDK, JSU could be scum. Im trying to resolve just how likely it is that RG is bussing them right now or what. I dont think they are town/town for sure.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6573 (isolation #741) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6570, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Yeah, I really don't see how Tammy not knowing/caring how many players are alive is actually very relevant to anything
That she STRONGLY believed the game was going to end? I mean if it was like 12:4 still, wouldn't you be raising your eyebrow at Tammy for thinking the game would end? Its much less egregious at 7:4 but still is a counterintuitive thought and I'd sort of expect someone who thought the game was going to end to actually validate their concern before voicing it. But she has said that she still believes her fear was salient despite it being 7:4 so -shrug-

Side note: How likely is Cabd to put a Death Godfather in a game like this or is that something he would never do?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6575 (isolation #742) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I can do it in proxy for you at Molla meet if it turns out there is one.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6588 (isolation #743) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6586, Red Gyarados wrote:Why am I scummy though/

Because I siteflaked?

Becasue I don't buy into you/AP/Nacho being town?
Because you make posts like this.

Because Brian has showed up and added virtually nothing of value besides throwing out token catchup walls and talking about how you were never coming back.

Because Your vote on JSU Day 1 sucked and most of that wagon is confirmed town now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6591 (isolation #744) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:26 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6590, Just Sheep Us wrote:It'll come out once Desp and I recolor everything and sync up about the analysis.
So Day 7 at the earliest?

Hue.

hue.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6597 (isolation #745) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6594, Titan wrote:I didn't really read Too Many Heads
How to read Tammy, a guide:

Is she reading the thread? -- no ---> Tammy is mafia
|
|_______ yes ____> Does she have a day kill? ------- yes ----> Serial Killer
.......................................... |___no ----> town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6600 (isolation #746) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6598, CarbonFiber wrote:you are most likely town
Because?

And no its not MyLo Tammy..... :?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6607 (isolation #747) » Tue May 13, 2014 11:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

More prod dodges tomorrow?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6609 (isolation #748) » Tue May 13, 2014 11:26 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I hope the other few actually have stances built into them other than just being a wall of IIoA and a mostly unrelated conclusion.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6612 (isolation #749) » Tue May 13, 2014 11:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Id like to know why she cares about my action tbh.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6615 (isolation #750) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Actually I figured out something about Mara. Still prob scum there.

They are some sort of modified (global?/multiple?) roleblocker. At least thats what shes been softing at I think.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6618 (isolation #751) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I definitely used my 1-shot last night (Cabd confirmed) and I believe I should have gotten a result back but didnt so I probably was? blocked?

Them asking for a flavor claim is probably because they block all people of a certain flavor?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6620 (isolation #752) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

PV didnt post his vig target what.

PV/magenta team? Habeeb it?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6625 (isolation #753) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Not Science is quickly elevating himself to the Mastin tier this game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6632 (isolation #754) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6627, Red Gyarados wrote:Don't you even fucking try to call me tht AP

I'm not here to bash anyone

I'm posting walls of stuff I had done weeks ago to try and get my mind around the current gamestate BECAUSE I WAS ASKED TOO

Unless, of course, you mean that I'm the scumteams next designated lynch, than sure!
you are posting walls of information that is extremely out of date (some of it on people who are DEAD AND FLIPPED).

Your conclusions are like 2 sentences of analysis off of this truckload of data you are posting and not really doing anything with.

If you were saying anything that looked like you were having genuine town reactions to the information I'd lighten up.

All I see is "hey look at these pretty walls I compiled!" but there really isnt anything substantial in them??
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6635 (isolation #755) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nacho what exactly is your read on NS. You are kissing his ass and it reads really awkward. his side does too :?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6638 (isolation #756) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6634, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6633, CarbonFiber wrote:NACHO, JUST
BE
TOWN! YOU CAN DO IT. PLEASE BE TOWN.
I am town.
You're in the doghouse because you're not seeing it and that isn't my fault.
well its not CF's fault - you are scummy for wanting to lynch mastin but never actually voting him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6648 (isolation #757) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6636, Red Gyarados wrote:1) It's out of date because it was FROM WHEN I FIRST CAUGHT UP. It was going to be relevant to then but I didn't continue them

2) Congratz, I'm not good at analyzing data.
Then why are you posting all this random collage summaries of people's opinions if you admit its out of date?
Or do you still stand by these reads?
Do you intend to actually catch up / update them, or what?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6659 (isolation #758) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6644, CarbonFiber wrote:Where's the Nacho that is lynching scum left and right? I am only seeing excuses about how it is not your fault but no actual performance. Where's the fuel and the fire and the charged up passion and desire to wreck the scum into a thousand tiny pieces?
Wsa his push on Panda and mastin something other than that?

I feel like you keep talking out of both sides of your mouth saying that Nacho's sudden passion on mastin made no sense and that he simultaneously saying that he HAS NO PASSION.

Or aybe thats RG arguing one of those, I get mixed up.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6663 (isolation #759) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

K....
Well I think magenta is my favorite scum lynch today.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6695 (isolation #760) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tammy :neutral:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6716 (isolation #761) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6701, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6700, Nachomamma8 wrote:No, but I think he lied about receiving a PM that confirmed it.
He is dead and flipped town. Why are you assuming he is lying?
Because Kats is a known bullshitter/fakeclaimer?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6742 (isolation #762) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6735, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6729, CarbonFiber wrote:But any other game I've seen you, you give people that you know a really long rope when you are town and tend to give them the benefit of the doubt. I don't think you gave Mastin a chance (which I guess I didn't either), but it doesn't fit with the Nacho meta I'm aware of.
I give people long ropes when I have doubts on them, when I don't know them well enough to pull a hard meta read.
I don't give people long ropes when I'm >90% sure they're scum.
additional point: mind reader mafia. -shudder-
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6748 (isolation #763) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nachomamma8 propose a scum team for me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6752 (isolation #764) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6749, Red Gyarados wrote:We targetted AP N2
How did that go for you?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6755 (isolation #765) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'm not ascetic. Bro could be scum though.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6759 (isolation #766) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ns do you think nacho/cf could be a team?

I think I'm getting hung up on the hood. I'm sort of waffling on all of them.

CF looks kind of genuine wrt nacho questioning here but :?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6762 (isolation #767) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Man FT hasn't posted in this thread in fourever.

So no idea what post that is.

I think I sort of want to lynch in the hood.

Also this thread needs more magenta

Cf/falcon team tammy : ))
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6766 (isolation #768) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I keep contemplating a JSU vote but have trouble committing to it. Cause I don't want to disappoint them or something.

I think they are scum but ugh. I'd just feel bad about voting them for w/e reason. Mebbe cause I don't wanna deal with the day after if they do flip scum. Or they are just being flowery To me fml.

Which is
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6771 (isolation #769) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6767, Titan wrote:
In post 6716, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 6701, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6700, Nachomamma8 wrote:No, but I think he lied about receiving a PM that confirmed it.
He is dead and flipped town. Why are you assuming he is lying?
Because Kats is a known bullshitter/fakeclaimer?

If you know this, how come yesterday you were convinced he was fake claiming scum?
I didnt at first but his reaction to brodesp backing me felt like scum committed to a claim.

On phone btw
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6777 (isolation #770) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6772, magenta_thegreat wrote:Oh, and I and I'm interested in Pigey's action, because if actually did go through, I feel kinda bad for making him waste his one shot assuming town and legit claim.
I already said it did.

And I think you are scummy for claiming this.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6781 (isolation #771) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im not sure if Id call anything thats happened Today "VCA" but sure. I dont recall him doing any in 167 or w/e that game is that I flaked out of our hydra on.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6791 (isolation #772) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6785, CarbonFiber wrote:Cupcake gets an incorrect result on AP (how?)
He didn't get a 'result'. He must have been blocked or maybe redirected.

I'm curious how likely you think it is that JSU is just scum w/o me after making this post ^. You basically listed all the possible scum motive they had for doing what they've done then said .. "but whats the motivation?"
In post 6786, CarbonFiber wrote:maybe AP can roleblock three people each night?
K I'd like to remind everyone that magenta is softing a mass RB role. And FFS I don't see how you are capable of pinning literally all the RBs on me and not wondering for a second if that makes a single iota of sense. I just dont get it. I went back and started skimming D1 around when i replaced in to see if I could nail down exactly how we started down whatever it is we did this game. Im not really at any conclusive point since Im trying to read everything for context, but wow. Reminder:
jsu tracked me to stalin
, NOT 3 separate people on N2. I know you are going to say I could be a triple roleblocking godfather that literally bypasses every role in the game. Sure. I GUESS I COULD BE. CANT REALLY ARGUE AGAINST THAT, except Ive just been obviously town all game IMO.
In post 6787, The Fox and the Hound wrote:There could easily be even/odd night scum roles that we don't know about so I don't think this matters all that much.
True. I more wanted to see how they'd respond to me raising this point. Im definitely not going down THAT thorny path after mini 1521.
In post 6788, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6787, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Woah... Tammy, this is EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY something I've been thinking and worried about. I haven't even mentioned it to Ceph yet because I thought it was too out there, but I feel so irrationally happy right now.
Are you fucking kidding me? I responded to that post ages ago.
:? There is plenty of Tammy to go around for the both of you, play nice and share.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6795 (isolation #773) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6789, CarbonFiber wrote:I don't get this way of looking at things at all. AP was the one who was coming up with new ways to scumread me and I've pointed this out several times.
Please. please. PLEASE Do not pretend like you didn't move the goalposts on your scumread on me, that is just shameful regardless of your alignment.

I wont even deny that I have been doing the same. I expressed concern that I MIGHT BE DOING EXACTLY THIS AND AM BIASED not like 2 pages ago. I'm not the one SO TUNNELY that I am speculating that you must be a triple roleblocking Godfather. Like literally any possible thing you can think of that the scumteam might have is now part of my role so long as it justifies your worldview! Its actually absurd. You wanna know the truth? Im scumreading you because YOLOGUTLOL. You come off scummy to me. Your attitude feels way to focused/controlled and that makes the outbreak at Tammy look orchestrated. Your refusal to vote mastin
and then agreeing with RG and/oi simply outright stating that Nacho is scummy for doing this
is just WOW. I see nothing but cognitive dissonance when I read your posts and blatant interpretation of NEW EVENTS IN THE THREAD with a preset lens to interpret them to fit your worldview.

Have I been doing this? I like to think not, but sure Im not going to claim to be flawless. I think you are scum. Im simply not hiding behind someone else's read and calling it infallible to hand-wave away a cop level clear on me. This is made especially egregious by your assertion that there are multiple cops in the game and I am one of the 2 claimed cops >.> <.< >.> <.<.

But no, you are right. Just keep doing your thing. Maybe later tonight I'll read some of the later RBD posts. I seem to recall them expressing similar sentiments to how I feel.

I'm trying to think of some way we can meet on the same ground and
duel to the death
play a children's card game....to the death
actually look at things on the same page without whatever it is that ....I cant even think of a word to explain myself. But you get my point. I guess we just have personality differences? Or something? I do intend to continue reading D1 until Im sort of understanding the dynamic that is going on between us.

--

Lets actually do some activity together so we dont just keep saying the same shit. Foxhound and Magenta seem to both be ??? for us (although I have Fox more as null and Magenta more as scum). Lets both make talking points for these players with an open mind and compare them and see if we feel similarly?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6796 (isolation #774) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And by that I mean...Im going to review D1 in particular and also probably D2 when thinking about Fox and Orcinus. I will try and make some points about them both ways when I can. Wont be until later tonight though at earliest..company meeting at work, weird day for me here.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6818 (isolation #775) » Wed May 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6816, The Fox and the Hound wrote:I don't get what the issue with DV's post is. How is agreeing with someone about a concern opportunistic?
I was gonna say the same thing.
#irony
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6836 (isolation #776) » Wed May 14, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6820, magenta_thegreat wrote:
In post 6791, AngryPidgeon wrote:magenta is softing a mass RB role.
that isn't really what I'm softing, but ok?
VOTE: magenta
\o/

I'll get to posting content here later when I dont have people coming over.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6856 (isolation #777) » Thu May 15, 2014 7:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

ffery was spoiled or are you reading at all, lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6873 (isolation #778) » Thu May 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Yes well from my pov you are not confirmed at all. And neither is cf or p5. I'll roll with Tammy town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6875 (isolation #779) » Thu May 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Which? I don't really recall having any conversation with you of any depth.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6889 (isolation #780) » Thu May 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6885, Red Gyarados wrote:I feel really awkward challenging it

Which is what makes me nervous it's a ploy
Ya. BRO sort of shuts down any conversation about his alignment before it happens and this is one of the things sort of lingering to justify doing it.

I dont think it was fake; that doesn't mean its necessarily from town though.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6999 (isolation #781) » Fri May 16, 2014 5:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6902, CarbonFiber wrote:AP is making logically sound statements while ignoring the context. Something that makes sense for good scum to do. He's right that it is theoretically possible for scum-BRO to have a meltdown but is ignoring that the overall circumstances point to it being much more likely town.
Oh ffs. I haven't read that since it happened. The context isn't going to make one bit of difference in my opinion. BRO wanted to lynch RBD, he got votes, shit happened.

The fact that he 'wanted to lynch RBD so bad' is YOUR point for why this must be from town and TBH its pretty unrelated to the whole incident. I was tunneling on Grimgroove in Legends of the Hidden Temple and when I got wagoned I was having a shitty day and flipped out at everyone just flat out. And people called me town for it. Im not saying its a direct comparison, but your point is bad and you calling me scum for ignoring something irrelevant is terrible. Secondly, Tammy has said that she agrees with me on this stance but you are chosing to argue with me/call me scum instead of doing the same to Tammy over this. That is selective and shows you are trying to tread lightly around Tammy because your alliance with her is so fragile. Thats not town motivated.
In post 6902, CarbonFiber wrote:They are genuinely working to solve the game, putting effort
Woah stop right there. I see very hollow townreads from them
Tammy - They are literally just sheeping common consensus
Me - Cop clear
Stalin - cop clear
PV - claim
You - claim

They actually have zero townreads based on their interpretations of people's play and I dont see any attempt from either of them to try and sort anything.
In post 6902, CarbonFiber wrote:Thirdly, what they are saying makes sense. How they are approaching the game makes sense. It is true that PV is very likely town, that Stalin is town, and that Titan is town. It is true that me counterclaiming a slot with zMuffin in it is absurd. AP is continuing to ignore it creating all sorts of hypotheticals about how I could do it as scum when it just makes no fucking sense.
I just cant. I just cant keep circlejerking about this. If anyone had actually brought up something to do with play in this game towards backing their arguments I might be bothered to put on a good face and talk about it, but I just cant.

The vig claim does not make PV town.
CCing a townie does not make you town.
Zmuffin being the person you have CC'd does not make a damn difference in my eyes.

Duly noted that you opted not to talk about their read on me in this post where you just agree with all of their other stances as a justification for townreading them.

I've put so much into this game. I have a cop clear on me. I am being protown. CF continues to ignore it and move the goalposts about his read on me, creating all sorts of hypotheticals about my role and how I could be something as scum when it just makes no fucking sense.

I cant keep doing this. Im slipping back into apathy. Same confirmation bais from everyone, same bullshit. No effort from JSU to try and work with me, just implying that Im shit for having doubts about their play this game which has been pretty damn nonexistent. OH BUT THEIR CLAIM. Their claim and BRO GETTING EMOTIONAL. Clearly they are conftown lets not question it ever, that would be immoral. Ok.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7004 (isolation #782) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 7003, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6999, AngryPidgeon wrote:No effort from JSU to try and work with me, just implying that Im shit for having doubts about their play this game which has been pretty damn nonexistent
finally this just isn't true. voting magenta after our little chat was an effort to work with you. can we start moving forward on that?
Point taken.

I would like more talk around magenta. Whose contributions today include:
1) Hey Stalin, what happened to your role!?
2) Hey AP, what happened to your role!?
3) VOTE: PA; who needs reasons?
4) Pushing a flavor claim.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7005 (isolation #783) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:05 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

UNVOTE:
:shifty:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7007 (isolation #784) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nacho: Why do you think CF is town?
What is your read on magenta_thescum?
What is the basis for your fauxhound read?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7009 (isolation #785) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also anybody calling PV town for a freaking JANITOR SHOT needs to be slapped.

P-edit: Who were you voting beofre? Tammy?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7014 (isolation #786) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 7010, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 7007, AngryPidgeon wrote:Nacho: Why do you think CF is town?
What is your read on magenta_thescum?
What is the basis for your fauxhound read?
These questions are all asking me to be too specific, please try again.
Are you even pretending to be town anymore?
You do realize that mastin's read on you is basically a cop guilty?
Why do you hate me?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7017 (isolation #787) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 7013, Nachomamma8 wrote:AP, I still don't understand why you even think CF scum to be completely honest with you.
omfg, are you a Just Sheep Us alt? First of all, no one has been able to succinctly tell me what is town about him other than he CC'd a miller. While that was going on, damn near every player in the game kept insisting that 2 millers are not implausible (I ref'd 2 separate games where it was the case) yet he just kept shoving the case. That makes no sense to me. Does F16 really have zero regard for what anyone else has to say about that matter? Did he really not care that actually the entire player base was saying that millers are not something you CC? I refuse to believe that he didnt take a single step back from that push to wonder if there could be. And I dislike him not outing what he believed was A CONFIRMATION OF RBD BEING GUILTY until D1 was super drawn out and entering a period of apathy. It just doesnt really add up and I'll give people that its ballsy to CC a miller claim as scum. That doesnt make it impossible unless F16 has the most boring scumgame imaginable. Does he? Is he basically just a sitting duck as scum?

P-edit:
Pen or Pencil?
Old gen console or latest gen console?
What are you doing right now (other than responding to this)?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7018 (isolation #788) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And everyone saying "Well he cant have KNOWN RBD wasnt a miller" can go diaf. We have no idea what scum knows or doesn't know. I've gotten additional information as scum via premade claims or actual information (like in AH mafia I knew there was a watcher in the game because of my PM). There is a confirmed Day ability in the game, whose to say there are no more?? I mean come ON. How do you live your lives being so naive?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7025 (isolation #789) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 7020, Nachomamma8 wrote:Why are you scum reading CF, though?
See previous post about why the timing and arrogance surrounding the miller CC make me queasy.
I dislike that he spent all of D1/2 shoving a 3 way connection case, just to defer to Appealing to Authority after mastin flipped town in order to justify scumreading me still. It looks opportunistic and does not look like someone whose world was rocked by having his top 2 scumreads that he was EXTREMELY CONFIDENT about flip town.
I dislike his posts to Tammy at the start of D3. I will be honest. I have reservations about calling BRO's rage fake, but not the case here. Example:
In post 5121, CarbonFiber wrote:I KNEW IT. YOU WERE SETTING ME UP WITH MASTIN BEIONG TIWN OI CANT PTYUEPOE ATGF AT FTYPE PROPERLYT
^ Are you kidding me? He is arguing that he can't type properly? Im not buying that shit. In fact the first 50% of this post shows evidence to the contrary.
In post 5122, CarbonFiber wrote:Fuck you tammy, fcuky you fuck you fuck you fuck you
:neutral:
I dont even know what to say. But the absolute certainty here which 180s at the drop of a hat is baffling. And I dont get how on earth he thinks hes being setup in the first place. Town aligned players generally take responsibility for their misplays because they have some sense of accountability. Instead of owning up to shoving mastin incorrectly, we get this ridiculous sideshow in which he implies that the mastin lynch was setup by Tammy?? despite him spending all of D2 talking about how scummy mastin was, how mastin was scum with RBD, and how mastin was scum with me in an effort to convince Stalin/Tammy to lynch mastin. On top of all that he has at at least on juncutre called you scum for not voting mastin despite pushing her, even though he is guilty of precisely that AND also trying to push the mastin lynch off on Tammy for HAMMERING AT DEADLINE.
In post 5124, CarbonFiber wrote:should have listened to Muffin and Nati when they said you were scujm.
Oh look more appealing to authority of dead players that he aggressively mislynched. Thats not getting old.
In post 5129, CarbonFiber wrote:She just gave me a heart attack. I can't tye rught noe,. I need to go use the restroom. I'll calm down and talk aboyt ut more in a little bnit
Once again oscillating between being able to type and just smashing his face into his keyboard. IDGI. I find it hilarious that the onlysentences he cant actually type are the ones where he is stating that he is incapable of typing.

It just looks fake. This little freak out spends as much time talking about how he is physically incapable of typing as it does typing (correctly!) about how Tammy is confirmed scum for voting the lynch that he was shoving literally all game.

And the end of all of this panic attack? He and Tammy make up and its back to Tammy being confirmed town. It just doesn't look like someone who is playing this game without knowing everyones alignments, does it to you?? It looks melodramatic. This, the goalpost moving behind the RBD/mastin/me cases, the pinning the mastin lynch on other people when it was largely him, the miller CC circumstances..

Just to be an ass: The CONTEXT of the miller CC is what makes me dislike it and its scummy of JSU/CF to ignore the context. The context of course being that he
1) withheld what he personally views as a GUILTY RESULT on someone until way late on in the Day. No reason for town to sit on its thumbs when thye are 100% convinced they have role related reasons for thinking someone is confscum
2) did not stop to consider that he could be wrong. Just kept shoving the case despite all of his townreads (and everyone) telling him it wasnt a good reason for a vote.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7026 (isolation #790) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:44 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6793, PeregrineV wrote:Summary anyone?
I have a cop guilty on you, how do you plead?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7027 (isolation #791) » Fri May 16, 2014 7:02 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6303, CarbonFiber wrote:As for AP: fuck all the role confirmations. MASTIN said you are scum.
Can I just state for the congregation how much this post makes me upset?

SO UPSET IN FACT, iM' so angrEyf ic ant's evne tpye
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7036 (isolation #792) » Fri May 16, 2014 7:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 7034, The Fox and the Hound wrote:No, I've been viewing you as more and more crazy as the game has progressed. I might take your opinions more into account if you stopped bouncing off the damn walls.
Right?? Its like the opinions have stayed the same but the justifications have just gotten more and more ridiculous.

Please actually be town and not just buddying me blatantly.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7051 (isolation #793) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Had you claimed to cf when he made the cc? Cause otherwise that entire post is bullshit
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7063 (isolation #794) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 7049, Just Sheep Us wrote:i'd like everyone to take a moment and consider why there would need to be multiple millers when neither claimed cop role can catch scum as it is. if there were multiple replicas in the game, our role would fail against at least 6/16 players in the game + all the roleblocking shenanigans, moving it past the point of kinda shitty into totally and completely useless.
We've already established that RBD is not actually a miller. This sort of justifies why you guys thought RBD was scum, but was presented in the context of why CF's push made sense and sense CF had no way of knowing this information at the time, is irrelevant.

Why did you post this?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7064 (isolation #795) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:42 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im voting for scum and everyone else can too \o/
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7067 (isolation #796) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 7063, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 7049, Just Sheep Us wrote:i'd like everyone to take a moment and consider why there would need to be multiple millers when neither claimed cop role can catch scum as it is. if there were multiple replicas in the game, our role would fail against at least 6/16 players in the game + all the roleblocking shenanigans, moving it past the point of kinda shitty into totally and completely useless.
We've already established that RBD is not actually a miller. This sort of justifies why you guys thought RBD was scum, but was presented in the context of why CF's push made sense and sense CF had no way of knowing this information at the time, is irrelevant.

Why did you post this?
Actually is this a fucking scumslip??

Did JSU tell Cf that this was going to be his fakeclaim ahead of time? Maybe CF actually has a miller fakeclaim and was planning on using it in advance?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7071 (isolation #797) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 7068, Just Sheep Us wrote:7030 in which fox says "there is still no reason two millers would be totally farfetched" before later agreeing with me that now
that i've claimed
RBD has flipped town there likely wouldn't be two millers
ftfy. Stop wielding your claim like its literally the answer to world hunger. Your claim does not make multiple millers more or less likely. Your claim does not make you town.

CF did not know your roleclaim (or did he??) before embarking on a masquerade to get RBD lynched over his claim so its comletely irrelevant. I dont care that you guys thought RBD was scum and thought RBD was fakeclaiming. If you truly believed all this at the time you would have encouraged CF to claim sooner and you would have been voting RBD instead of hemming/hawing and trying to PL them for claiming a GLADIATOR role
In post 1172, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 1153, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:I mean, from a theory perspective, you may as well wait for me to 1v1 you. If our gladiator ability weren't a night action, I'd be using it today, but unfortunately it is, so tomorrow it will have to be.
Oh, you're a gladiator?

VOTE: RBD
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7075 (isolation #798) » Fri May 16, 2014 8:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 7072, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 7071, AngryPidgeon wrote:ftfy. Stop wielding your claim like its literally the answer to world hunger. Your claim does not make multiple millers more or less likely. Your claim does not make you town.

did you read what he fucking said?
In post 7053, The Fox and the Hound wrote:In post 7049, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 7030, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
This still isn't logic, there is still no reason two millers would be totally farfetched.

i'd like everyone to take a moment and consider why there would need to be multiple millers when neither claimed cop role can catch scum as it is. if there were multiple replicas in the game, our role would fail against at least 6/16 players in the game + all the roleblocking shenanigans, moving it past the point of kinda shitty into totally and completely useless.

There wouldn't. But you hadn't claimed at the time.
here i quoted it for you
Yes, Fox is telling CARBONFIBER that CARBONFIBER's push on RBD for the miller claim MADE NO SENSE.

you defended CARBON FIBER by posting something that maybe (doesnt actually, but whatver) could justify thinking there are not 2 millers in a game. CARBONFIBER was not aware of this information AT THE TIME HE MADE THE PUSh. Youre acting like he WAS aware of it and that it JUSTIFIES his push on RBD and also claiming that he DIDNT know it at the time.

So no it doesnt actually make any sense for you to bring it up, its just a red herring and not even confirmed to be true.

Do you see how stupid this CF defense is? you are literally making up your own timeline of events to justify his behavior.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #7080 (isolation #799) » Fri May 16, 2014 9:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You seem to be dischronolexic. Lets go over what happened slowly.
In post 7030, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
The playerslot I was pushing were fake-claiming my role.
This still isn't logic, there is still no reason two millers would be totally farfetched.
Foxhound (TO CARBON FIBER): Your push on RBD made no sense; why couldn't there be 2 miller?
In post 7056, Just Sheep Us wrote:no one knew anything about our role until we claimed in thread
JSU (TO FOXHOUND, IN DEFENSE OF CF): UH how the fuck can there be multiple millers. Im a cop and AP is a cop, therefore there cant have been multiple miller.
In post 7063, AngryPidgeon wrote:This sort of justifies why you guys thought RBD was scum, but was presented in the context of why CF's push made sense and sense CF had no way of knowing this information at the time, is irrelevant.
AP (to JSU): Wiat that doesnt make any sense. IF CF didn't know about your role, why are you bringing your role up as a logical reason for CF thinking there couldnt be multiple millers? He didnt KNOW it at the time.
In post 7073, Just Sheep Us wrote:cf didn't know our role and he claimed in the neighborhood like, less than 24 hours? before claiming in the thread.
JSU: No he didnt know our role.

SO. Why the flying fuck did you intervene in Foxhound telling CF that his push on RBD made no sense to JUSTIFY CF's push with INFORMATION THAT CF DID NOT HAVE.

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT! WHAT?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”