NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 20, Natirasha wrote:VOTE: Natirasha

So I'm doing something different this game.

I am going to confirm that I have a power role in my first post. No, I will not answer what my PR is, just confirming that I have one. Take it or leave it.
^town
In post 30, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 29, mastin2 wrote:Hello. Not invested in this game, so will be experimenting with minimalistic posting.
Mastin, I swear I've heard this from you before, and you were scum in that game. I've made a few passes at your mastin2 topics, but can't find it, but I will.

Vote: Mastin
^town
In post 31, kanyeknowsbest wrote:fyi matias is town.
^town
matias <town
In post 40, mastin2 wrote:
In post 19, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: Sakura
In post 20, Natirasha wrote:VOTE: Natirasha
In post 30, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Mastin
Town.
no
yes
yes
^scum
In post 48, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 11, kanyeknowsbest wrote:are you scum lavi?
i'm sorry...yes....
^town

Vote: mastin2

I'm prepared to white knight Sakura.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

He's not being contrarian. There's a reason why we don't push Sakura the minute we get scumreads on her, Matias.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 81, Matias wrote:I've concluded that I can't read a single thing about Mastin. I can only say that it's possible, because he has a history of bussing partners. So...there's that.
Why don't you let me read him, then? I'm pretty good at it!
In post 96, Sakura Hana wrote:Nah it's fine Nati, I'm trying to improve in that regard... keyword trying tho. Also I still find it odd how those 2 guys seem to always vote together the same person.

*skimmed most of the posts because LA*
What else are you thinking? What do you think of my reads?
In post 104, pieguyn wrote:good god here it is again
What's wrong with what I said?
In post 112, DeasVail wrote:I don't have a townread on him, but he's not someone I would want to wagon at the moment.
Why not?
In post 124, DrDolittle wrote:actually In any random group of 3 people, its pretty likely that 1 of them is scum.
Your math might be a little bit off.
In post 130, Majiffy wrote:Have we left RVS yet? And by that, I mean are we done squabbling about bullshit regarding the essentially-useless-until-near-LYLO RVS votes and wagons?
Yeah. Why aren't you voting anyone?
In post 134, mastin2 wrote:If Nacho, </3
<3
You're riding the self-vote thing longer than you usually do. Any reads?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

wayne town
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:53 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 153, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 148, NachoKoopa wrote:What else are you thinking? What do you think of my reads?
You're the almighty nacho, so i shall... follow your reads I also agree with you on mastin, and the rest of his posts dont dissapoint in that regard.
What do you think of Nastyrasha?
In post 155, pieguyn wrote:you were stopping people from pressuring Sakura more, when that situation could give town more information.
I was stating that I was prepared to white knight Sakura; I didn't give a read on her and I didn't criticize the push against her and I probably wasn't entirely serious.
In post 155, pieguyn wrote:okay no
let's assume 5/21 mafia. then if we get 3 random people, the chance of all of them being town is (16/21) * (15/20) * (14/19) ~ 42.11%, meaning there's more than a 50% chance one out of a random group of 3 people is scum. there's probably even more mafia and maybe an SK so the real chance is even higher. IMO, this just shows you're not even trying and are just throwing things around to look like you're doing something.
What motivation would I have as scum to get my math wrong? It seems like something pretty alignment neutral to me unless you suspect that I'm manipulating people with incorrect math or something.
In post 162, DeasVail wrote:Ok Nacho, do you think Mastin would really be this minimal as scum? I know that if I were to experiment with something like that I'd make sure to do it with a town game and would just do standard 'look as town as I can' as scum and I suspect Mastin would feel the same way.
Sure. If he gets under too much pressure, he can always break the minimal playstyle and people will probably just call it townish. He gets away with doing less, becomes harder to read for people who are familiar with him... scumvantages are actually pretty awesome by saying he's minimal and doing it. I didn't like that he announced it in the beginning.
In post 190, leviathan93 wrote:Also Sakura is town, I believe his sincerity and genuineness. i doubt its fake.
She's usually more genuine than this.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:30 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
There's a good example. Obviously I'm not expecting that level of genuine, but her not responding to her wagon is a red flag.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:03 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 197, leviathan93 wrote:maybe. still not technically seeing mafia sakura at the moment though. there needs to be more from her before I can decide that. She had a lot more posts in the other game than she currently does now.
I agree.
In post 198, Natirasha wrote:Are you scum reading me nacho?
Nope. Should I be?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 202, waynegg wrote:Hey Nacho...Kanye doesn't wanna work with me. Maybe I'm wrong about him. How about you? Can we kill scum together?
Sure. Let's start with mastin!
In post 203, pieguyn wrote:and so you just said DrD's math was wrong just for the sake of saying something, which is scum intent.
"Pretty likely" is phrasing that makes it seem like it might be worth going after someone because they are in that group of 3. That isn't the case.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 221, kanyeknowsbest wrote:nacho: do you believe mastin to be the type to try out a fresh new approach in a scum game?
Yes. He's also already tried this approach in Pikmin Mafia, so he has a "I already did this in a towngame" card if he needs it.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Koopa head here. Note this head's V/LA on weekends.

More tomorrow.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:36 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

majiffy votes are cool.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:37 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 255, mastin2 wrote:However, Offer: restriction broken, speedlynch me.
I can't say I understand what this means.

Vote: Majiffy
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:36 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

You're back! What are your thoughts?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:55 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 262, Sakura Hana wrote:Last post by Mastin is moving him more towards town,
Why is that?
In post 263, Sakura Hana wrote:I still have yet to re-read the other 9 pages tho, just in case I missed something while I was V/LA and was skimming.
I look forward to it!
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:46 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 270, Majiffy wrote:What have I done that is scummy?
This.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:18 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 275, Majiffy wrote:Oh so "poke him with a stick" is why I have a wagon on me.
Since when has this ever been a bad reason to wagon someone?
In post 275, Majiffy wrote:Besides, Levi actually looks kinda scummy.
Why?
In post 275, Majiffy wrote:Also why do you feel like you're playing ScumLurkCho rather than TownAsFuckCho?
Last time I was TownAsFuckCho I was actually scum.
Last time I was ScumLurkCho I was your scumpartner and actually not lurking at all.
In post 277, Sakura Hana wrote:Could you explain your reads on DV, pieguy and wayne?

Your quote on wayne looks like you didnt like his reasoning.
I haven't liked your posts so far :/
In post 291, Natirasha wrote:Why do i feel like Feirei is dragging you down, Nacho?
He's not. I'm sorting people out as we speak and I have a sizeable townblock so far. What do you think of Sakura?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:47 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 307, talah wrote:And your sizeable town bloc seems like the promise of a large cock and I'm not seeing it, nacho.
kanye seems town so far because he's questioning stuff, prodding good players. his townread on natirasha was good and his scumread on sakura is looking better than it should be.

dolittle seems town enough lately. he's been playing differently than I remember him playing, but it's a good kind of different because he's aggressive and taking strong stances.

i liked beli going "oh yeah this is multiball" and then "whoops no it's not" in his next post; seemed genuine and a weird as fuck gambit for scum to pull off.

wayne mostly seems town for his "town going after town" theory, which seemed a lot like him. there might be a couple weird twitches here and there but i'm not too worried yet.

mastin-town is mostly based on us having similar reads and his minimal posting leading to him becoming more involved in the game. i especially liked his reaction to my concern about him switching up style under pressure.

natirasha is sorting people out and doing his normal thing, pr claim, and his interactions with sakura are a+ awesome so don't gotta worry about him.

you're town because of dumb claim and townblock.

piegyun seems town for the push on me.

matias seems town for push on sakura, and i have a gut townread on empking.

no i'm not gonna use brackets
In post 307, talah wrote:Why are you avoiding commenting on me?
I'm not. You're doing your own thing, I'm doing mine.
In post 311, Majiffy wrote:So you're saying that because you're actively trying to alter your meta it can no longer be used against you?
No, I said that because that's not how you specifically sort me.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:49 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 310, Sakura Hana wrote:Well sorry but I can't make you like my posts every single game.
No. But reading your alignment accurately helps me get to reading everyone else's a hell of a lot faster, meaning you should be interested in me sorting you out as town early. You said you were gonna do a reread when you got back; how did that go? I haven't really seen anything from it.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:00 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 316, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 315, NachoKoopa wrote:I haven't really seen anything from it.
What i got from it was that kanye and Matias are townreads for me.
Do you have a townread on Majiffy?
In post 318, Natirasha wrote:Hey Nacho how am I doing my normal thing this game? I'm deliberately playing like I imagine you would, not how I would(which typically involves a lot more lurking), and it seems weird to me for you to say that. I'm wary of Sakura right now...I'm still trying to figure out how she puzzles into this game.
Natural progression of what I'm expecting your play to become. You've been in a lot of games with ffery and the crew so I was expecting you to break this out eventually. You still have your pr claim and your typical Nat weirdness.
In post 319, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 318, Natirasha wrote:although you can see this as a spiritual vote for Sakura as well.
Good, dont hold back on me just because of how I may react.
:D
In post 320, Natirasha wrote:No, it's because I legitimately only have one vote and two slots I want to keep pressure on. If you want, I can give you the vote.
I don't think that Sakura needs to be sorted anymore, do you?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 373, AGar wrote:Why you should vote Leviathan
By: AGar
:(
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 329, Majiffy wrote:True, but it works well for Mollie and Ffery.
Mollie sorts me based mainly around the way I behave around her, not whether I'm lurking or not.
Ffery sorts me based on what I see when I see it, if my pushes make sense, etc.
In post 329, Majiffy wrote:Do we share any scum reads?
(Read as: do you scum read any of my bolded scum reads?)
I lean town on DeasVail; the other bolded scumreads are town as fuck.
In post 339, Majiffy wrote:"ahahaha he called me out and I totally don't have anything to say ahahahahah this is akward here's a =P"
This is pretty much how Leviathan is bound to react as either alignment.
In post 342, DrDolittle wrote:Okay. yeah.
Wayne's scum

VOTE: Wayne
I'm more okay with this vote than I should be.
Wayne, are you scum? :(
In post 358, DeasVail wrote:I don't like much at all actually.

Nacho, please don't leave me all alone on this Majiffy wagon. :(
I won't unless he's town!
In post 373, AGar wrote:he decides to just randomly choose one of them out of a hat or something.
Not good play but not scummy play and I can't think how this situation is significant unless you think all town would approach that situation in that way.
In post 373, AGar wrote:That is 6 different cases of Levi refusing to handcuff himself to a particular read on a player in either direction. He actually apparently has zero reads 15 pages into this game.
He tends to waffle like crazy and rarely has strong reads. Also not a scumtell.
In post 373, AGar wrote:It's simply smoke in mirrors, making it look like he's doing something but rather doing not a damned thing this game.
Sakura read seems like he's doing something. Majiffy argument sees like he's doing something.
There are people who have done less than that.
In post 387, AGar wrote:
In post 383, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 373, AGar wrote:Why you should vote Leviathan
By: AGar
Don't you frowny-face me.
In post 414, mastin2 wrote:Wondering 'bout my DV vote--would appreciate commentary on him and if it's obsolete.
I don't think it's obsolete.
I also don't agree with it right now.
In post 422, Pyrotechnics wrote:asking for help on reading him feels off.
I've found he sorts me pretty instantly as scum.
This feels more honest.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

syrlicious, it seems like we're dealing with mac-scum.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 429, Pyrotechnics wrote:As it's the both of us, you need a special new nickname like syrtammilicious or something.

What do you think of kises prod dodgapalooza?
syrlicious and tammtrum
Syr Trum?
tammilicious?
In post 429, Pyrotechnics wrote:What do you think of kises prod dodgapalooza?
I think it's scummy as fuck, considering activity elsewhere.
In post 430, Pyrotechnics wrote:You know what bothers me about you going after Mac? Is that you just stated in a scum qt that he was an easy mislynch, so why do you think scum Mac here?
He was an easy mislynch because he usually lurks pretty hard as scum and was lurking at the beginning of Syr's Hard-Boiled. Here I'm going after him because he's lurking pretty hard, promising things, and not delivering. I'm calling Syr in on it because Syr can read him well and him interacting with two of us is better than him interacting with one of us.

Agar's on his way towards a third sadface, and three sads is pretty much equivalent to depression.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 440, waynegg wrote:@Nacho ~ Nope. Your reads are just accurate like they were in Xenoblade. Maybe try a mirror to look at them.
What reads are wrong other than the one on you?
In post 444, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 314, NachoKoopa wrote:kanye seems town so far because he's questioning stuff, prodding good players. his townread on natirasha was good and his scumread on sakura is looking better than it should be.
hello nahco could u pls let me know how u came to the conclusion that i have a townread on naty
matias***
In post 446, kanyeknowsbest wrote:early sakura defenders: is this kinda shjit to be expected from sakura? does it make her more likely town or scum in youer eyes?or is it just null 2
yep it's the kinda shit to be expected from sakura
i lean town on it.

@SyrTrum:
In post 126, DeasVail wrote:Ok yeah, I don't feel comfortable with this anymore. His play here is really weird compared to previous games, but in a way that's a towntell and I feel like I'm just forcing the scumread at this point.
I liked this a lot. I also like the fact that he's pushing on Majiffy this early, who is almost certainly scum.
Why do you scumread him?
In post 467, Majiffy wrote:So are we supposed to excuse his scummy-as-fuck null-tell, then?
Yes.
In post 427, NachoKoopa wrote:Mollie sorts me based mainly around the way I behave around her, not whether I'm lurking or not.
Ffery sorts me based on what I see when I see it, if my pushes make sense, etc.
Majiffy!
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 477, waynegg wrote:Specifically, you seem to be reading all these guys town

Empking
DeasVail
Sakura Hana
talah
Pyrotechnics

And that's all but one of my scum reads.
I'm not reading Empking town!
DeasVail/Pyro/Sakura Hana I feel confident won't be able to avoid me for long if I'm wrong about them, but talah seems ridiculously town to me.

In post 484, pieguyn wrote:he was asking for existence, not proving all of them were wrong. where was he implying you said they were all wrong?
He said my reads were accurate just like they were in Xenoblade, where my reads were famously horrible.
In post 484, pieguyn wrote:@Nacho: just wondering, where'd you get a scumread on Maji? I couldn't find it anywhere o.o
I have a scumread on Jiffy based on his interactions with me. I'll probably talk about it more when he doesn't satisfy me in his next three responses.
In post 490, Majiffy wrote:I saw it, cocknogger. What exactly do you want me to say? I've seen both of them vote you for LurkerSackCho, you can't deny that.
Games where I've been scum against mollie/ffery:
Inheritance Mafia (mollie never told me I was scum, she just roleblocked me after pegging my partner)
Bingo! (poor trajectory)
Ninja Council (called scum, no reasons why)
Dixon Hill (ffery didn't read me as scum)

So here I am denying that; prove me wrong. And explain to me why you're sorting me out like mollie/ffery and not like Majiffy.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 504, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 497, NachoKoopa wrote:...Pyro... I feel confident won't be able to avoid me for long if I'm wrong about them.
Oh! Sort me now. I should be easy for you nacho. Come on.
Guess what my read on you is.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

nononono i told you to guess
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 510, Natirasha wrote:You should let Syr lead posts like that. He can sell it better.
I agree.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

RAWR
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 513, Pyrotechnics wrote:So, did you ask me that question for a purpose. Or are you just going to troll. because I thought we were going to dance or something nacho.
If we dance, it's so you can sort me out. I had your slot as town before you even posted.
In post 513, Pyrotechnics wrote:And for instance, I don't believe for one little tiny second that you think that syr can actually sell our townieness more than I can, because it's just what I do.
tammtrum
i was referring to you selling caps. they don't look quite as good on you as they do on syr.
In post 517, Majiffy wrote:I'll ask them to send me links, I don't like digging and you know that.
I've been wrong when they've been right in the past. So I'm trying something new.
Links aren't needed.
In post 541, Belisarius wrote:If you're not willing to go over my ISO -- especially since your main argument is "lol u don't post enough," meaning it's a short -- that just shows you don't actually care, because you already know my alignment.
:neutral:
In post 558, talah wrote:Nacho has been slightly avoidance-based in his posts and I'd like to see him respond to Pyro who I think are being proactive.
Where have I been avoiding anything?
In post 575, Majiffy wrote:I have strong suspicions you might be, unless this is multiball.
Why?
In post 583, Majiffy wrote:Ok. Lets lynch Pie. He's easily the scummiest fucker in here.
How?
In post 593, pieguyn wrote:where the hell is kanye. he was posting a lot near the start of the game and now it seems like he disappeared. given a lot of stuff has been going on, for me the change of pace is a scumtell
That's typical kanye.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 275, Majiffy wrote:Oh so "poke him with a stick" is why I have a wagon on me.

Fucking dolts.
Why the hell are you wagonning Empking now?
In post 275, Majiffy wrote:Also why do you feel like you're playing ScumLurkCho rather than TownAsFuckCho?
It feels like you stopped sorting me after you asked this question. Why?
In post 311, Majiffy wrote:whole lotta words, whole lotta nothin'.
Attacking DV for fluffling is like attacking you for being a dick.
In post 311, Majiffy wrote:Too much "This is what town would say!" and not enough "I'm town and this is what I'm saying!"
This doesn't actually make any sense?
In post 311, Majiffy wrote:Possible emoticon tell. That would be something for a meta dive and I hate doing that shit.
:D :) :] :giggle: :P :roll: :eek: :o :oops: :neutral: :mrgreen: :shifty:
dumb tell.
In post 468, Majiffy wrote:Because I'm the worst, most transparent scum player on this site, let me tell you, buddy. I can't possibly make incredibly legitimate cases on anyone as scum and get pretty much anyone lynched ever.
You had a bit of trouble getting Cait Sith lynched if I remember properly. You'll probably have a bit of trouble trying to lynch me.
In post 517, Majiffy wrote:I'll ask them to send me links, I don't like digging and you know that.
I've been wrong when they've been right in the past. So I'm trying something new.
I don't like this at all, but I don't really know why. I think it's obvious that you're not gonna ask ffery or mollie for links because who would actually do that? I think you just want to stop interacting with me so you can do your scumjiffy thing in peace.

In general, your play has you pushing pretty hard on top suspects with your words but not voting them and pushing them like you actually want them lynched, which is weird to me (Empking vote is a prime example; why are you voting empking over your stronger reads? Because he's easier to get lynched? And why did you call him a town lurker when you had a scumread on him earlier and showed no signs of starting to think he was town?). I feel that you're more aggressively discrediting people who call you scum; usually you ignore people when they are calling you scum for dumbshit reasons because you know that it's no big deal since you're not getting lynched by those people? And meanwhile you're avoiding interacting with me much even though I'm one of your suspects and scumreading you, which is double troublesome. If you're town, be more town so I can get to lynching other people who deserve lynching (which could be empking).
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 597, AGar wrote:This Empking wagon is bad and you should feel bad for voting on it.
Why?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

I used to like them when I was younger, but now all of their songs start sounding the same although most are still hilarious.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Why wouldn't he just call Empking scum?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

And why does a wagon become bad when the leader stops supporting it? Do you think Empking is town?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

waynegg
pieguyn
leviathan93
Pyrotechnics (Tammy+Syryana)
Sakura Hana
talah
Natirasha

Here's my strong town block.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

I don't like working with large townblocks in large games unless there's a lot of people being obvtown for some strange reasoning; I like drifting through the days looking for strong townreads and strong scumreads until I get a good nugget. My nugget for the day seems to be 'jiffy.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Matias shouldn't be there and the names I added should be.
Otherwise it's pretty good!
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Koopa Post (written by Nacho):

He wants you all to know that he hates wallposts with a fashion but this one is being typed up by me so it's not gonna be so bad for him.

-He doesn't like Kanye, Matias, or Empking's openings. He agrees with Sakura that giving town something to analyze is better than giving them nothing, and kanye's getting votes on us faster seemed like it was promoting a quicklynch.
-Doesn't like mastin's self-imposed post restriction.
-Matias loses townpoints for jump onto Sakura, he likes sakura's push on mastin though.
-Matias, conflicting logic can still be town (is often still town!).
-Post 87 (Nat's endorsement of Sakura) makes him think both are likelier to be town, likes the "I claimed power in my first post, of course I'm up to something".
-Pieguy's #104 was a good response to Sakura.
-Liked Beli's vote on wayne for how it came about.
-Sakura townread strong strong strong.

~K
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 613, waynegg wrote:Pretty chunky nugget! That's gotta be like 64 grams! Could you ISO Emp though and see if you see what I see with he and the nugget?
I see Emp being weird around Majiffy.
What do you see?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 620, Pyrotechnics wrote:I want nacho to sort me. We play a lot together. Both of our heads hydra with nacho, in the sorting, I could get a better read on nacho, and if he's not sure about me he needs to be. The sooner we can figure out if the other is town or not, the sooner we can get to bouncing ideas off each other.
You can bounce reads off me before you figure out that I'm town. Majiffy-scum is a beast that's going to need your help to take down.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 627, Majiffy wrote:I am towning the towniest I can town, you just have your head up your ass.
Brushing me off again. What is your current read of me?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 627, Majiffy wrote:Ease of wagon without any real condemning case.
Scum bus for absolutely no reason. You know this.
In post 627, Majiffy wrote:I have higher priorities. You can wait.
And yet here I am telling you to make me a higher priority and you keep brushing me off. Why?
In post 627, Majiffy wrote:I have alignment-shaded dickery. Mollie is actually starting to pick up on it.
But there's dickery as either alignment, just as levi fluffs as either alignment. You need to be familiar of the player in order to sort out the differences; levi fluffs as either alignment.
In post 627, Majiffy wrote:Not really. You don't get it, though. I understand.
I have played with levi and I'm telling you it's wrong.
In post 627, Majiffy wrote:I am towning the towniest I can town, you just have your head up your ass.
I missed where you towned. Point it out for me?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 635, DeasVail wrote:
In post 633, NachoKoopa wrote:
Brushing me off again. What is your current read of me?
He does this all the time!!!!
Not as town.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 649, Natirasha wrote:Well then..VOTE: arcangel9

Let's get this over with.
Can we not wagon AA9 for no reason and instead just read her? She can be town without being pushed first, you know.
In post 652, Majiffy wrote:And I'm telling you that you're obviously not understanding what I'm getting at.
What are you getting at, then?
In post 656, talah wrote:I think Pyro is just as interested in sorting you based on you sorting them, as you are/have been interested in getting a read on Majiffy based on him sorting you. So I don't see why you're resistant to elaborating on your insta-town on them.
I haven't refused to sort them or done anything even close to that; Tammy thought I didn't have a townread on them when I did, so I took extra care to troll her about it. Meanwhile, Majiffy made what seemed like an attempt to sort me and then backed off when I started attacking him, which was weird as hell and still something that I very very very strongly dislike.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:56 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 668, kanyeknowsbest wrote:oh yeah, and pv at a cursory kneejerk glance feels town
I agree with this!
I don't agree with that other read you have.
In post 676, Svenskt Stål wrote:Hopefully, we'll see.

How sure are you on the read of the slot i took?
Could be town!
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:27 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 685, Pyrotechnics wrote:Nacho - Talk to me about Jiffy because I'm not seeing it. I'm not well-versed in his scum game, but he doesn't feel anything like he did in Syryana's game.
His interactions with me feel horrible, and I don't think that I've ever sorted him any other way. I don't like how he continually brushes me off this game; we usually play off each other a bit when we are both town. He ascribes the weird interactions to him trying to sort me out in the mollie/ffery way yet called me "lurker ScumCho" (mollie/ffery never sort me out based on "lurking"). I called that out for being bullshit, pointed out that all the times they've successfully sorting me on ms, it's never been because of that. Majiffy said he'd ask for links, but it seems strange he wouldn't have a specific game in mind, and he sure as hell isn't going to ask for links.
In post 685, Pyrotechnics wrote:I just got done playing with a scum jiffy who was arguing for me being scum when I was a near universal town read.
He didn't make an attempt to mislynch you until you were both in LyLo together, and seemed pretty happy to get the free SD mislynch even though he still pretty clearly thought you were scum.
In post 692, Empking wrote:Theres nothing illogical in that post, and if you think there is its becausd you're bringing your prejudices from later in the game.
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Vote: AGar
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 48, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 11, kanyeknowsbest wrote:are you scum lavi?
i'm sorry...yes....
I really liked this response to kaney.
In post 193, leviathan93 wrote:also. is there a possibility of a mafia tracker?
This seemed like a decent amount of paranoia: subtle, yet clearly there. I'm not sure levi would think to do this as scum, especially since the answer is pretty obvious.
In post 200, leviathan93 wrote:Nati, I see no way in hell how you can be scum with the way you are acting, but at the same time I have never played with you so I don't know what you are capable of. currently reading you as TOO OUTRAGEOUS TO BE SCUM.
I liked this read as well.
In post 317, leviathan93 wrote:@majiffy, like your entrance was any better. =P it took you 4 posts until you actually posted something worthwhile. =P
I can't imagine my model of levi-scum talking shit.
In post 557, leviathan93 wrote:as for emp. I'm kind of nervous to jump on the wagon.
If levi scum, he's scared to jump on the wagon because he'll be blamed for a mislynch.
If levi town, genuine.
In post 689, leviathan93 wrote:No matter how much I wish he was, I really don't think Agar is scum. i know this kind of comes from an appeal to emotion due to his frustration with the game and I know it can all be an act. =P but i still believe it ain't. =P seems too much like him I feel.
This is also something that I believe is less likely to come from levi-scum, feels genuine.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 735, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 661, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 649, Natirasha wrote:Well then..VOTE: arcangel9

Let's get this over with.
Can we not wagon AA9 for no reason and instead just read her? She can be town without being pushed first, you know.

*twitch*
Attacking arc immediately ruins the read. I tried doing that in a recent mini normal, should have had her pegged immediately, didn't work. She doesn't respond properly if you're not supposed to read her as town.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 741, Natirasha wrote:Did I ruin the read nacho?
Nope!
In post 742, ArcAngel9 wrote:Fine ladies..i didn't had a chance to finish my catch but i started it.
My reads will be up later today..once i get into game..i am in game... now hold on!!!!!
In post 747, kanyeknowsbest wrote:nacho if you could make any one lynch happen instantly 2day what would it be
Majiffy.
In post 754, Pyrotechnics wrote:NACHOKOOPA - It's nice that you realized I asked you about Levi (and the last post you quoted was one I like as well) but I also asked you about Sakura Hana.
I know! I ran out of time yesterday and could only complete one towncase.
In post 755, Pyrotechnics wrote:I disagree and wonder why you were immediately trying to interfere....when there was a whopping whole one vote on her! I've seen her respond to pressure as town and town tell quite strongly, so I don't understand your motivation for interfering. I thought you were the type who found arguments and debates "interesting" and something you could gauge reads off of quite well. This reads as someone who is trying to get AA on your side.
Pushing someone just to push them is sort of a bullshit way to get a read on someone, and natirasha is a leader this game and thus has the potential to lead pretty quick "pressure wagons", which would mean AA would pull an alignment-neutral freak out and ruin the easy read I know I can get when she gets into the game.
In post 756, Pyrotechnics wrote:and the way he's reading him here looks weird.
I usually don't clash with Majiffy earlygame.
I also don't understand why "weird" = Nachoscum.
In post 756, Pyrotechnics wrote:he said that he thought that Mastin might be town from this weird experiment thing, but I don't quite agree. I think that if Mastin decided pregame to experiment with a stilted style, he'd still do it regardless of alignment, so idk we'll see.
The experiment itself wasn't town but the implementation sure as hell was.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 16, Sakura Hana wrote:I got 3 people to choose from, so i pick the middle one.
I can't see Sakura coming up with this as scum and then pushing it consistently throughout the game. My experience with Sakura-scum is trying to hide a bit, sometimes following me a little too closely, but Sakura-town gets transfixed with things and goes after them in a consistent way (she'll attack it strongly for a moment, then she'll leave it alone for a while, then she'll come back to it again). She doesn't have that same pattern in scum games at all.
In post 153, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 148, NachoKoopa wrote:What else are you thinking? What do you think of my reads?
You're the almighty nacho,
so i shall... follow your reads I also agree with you on mastin, and the rest of his posts dont dissapoint in that regard.
I liked this a lot. There's a tiny twinge of something that's off in a good way... it's not sarcasm and it's not exactly talking down to me but it's not entire serious, if that makes sense. Sakura's interaction towards me in scumgames lately is sort of like that; she takes advantage of her meta of sheeping me in order to hide under the radar a bit, but this was just in a tone I wouldn't expect if she was scum.
In post 260, Sakura Hana wrote:Let's make it 9 stupid votes then.
Unvote

L-2
shittalking town tell.
In post 310, Sakura Hana wrote:Well sorry but I can't make you like my posts every single game.
Same tone in 153, more pronounced. She's becoming less dependent on my read of her as a player as town, and this is a bit of a natural progression from this. There's a bit of frustration that's reminiscent of Xenoblade, and I liked it a lot. This is where I got a strong townread on her.
In post 319, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 318, Natirasha wrote:although you can see this as a spiritual vote for Sakura as well.
Good, dont hold back on me just because of how I may react.
And then there was this which was even more town! This is where I went "damn Sakura really is improving" because in the past she would see this as an attack from someone who was previously supporting her and it would frustrate her a lot. Here's it's essentially a challenge for people to come out her, to test her new style as town. I don't think she'd be so open as scum to being attacked, especially when she can dodge it a bit with her emotional meta.
In post 395, Sakura Hana wrote:
Unvote
Vote: talah

You seem too concerned about how you're coming across.
Strong townread for most, this was a push against the grain. I liked it.
In post 399, Sakura Hana wrote:I already said multiple times he's super town, but I can't explain why yet.
I think if Sakura Hana had a reason for calling someone town as scum, she'd out it. I can't see her making a townread that she has no way of backing up, and I can't see her holding back on the reasoning as scum for the lulz.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 758, NachoKoopa wrote:I usually don't clash with Majiffy earlygame.
I also don't understand why "weird" = Nachoscum.
And to explain this a little bit more, you know exactly how my interactions go when I'm scumreading someone I'm pretty close with. The townreads and the scumreads are usually for weird reasons so hell yeah the interaction is weird. He just feels off to me. I'm having a lot of trouble describing why, but the way he's interacting with me isn't natural and the way he's making his pushes is not the way that he usually does as town at all; there's less conviction/passion in them. Yes, Majiffy can fake conviction as passion as scum, but it's something he consistently has as town and never ever drops, but he falters a bit with it as scum and gets sketchy.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

He's also sooo happy to stop interacting with me. I think that if he got a weird feeling on me earlygame, he'd pursue it; if he didn't want to deal with me D1 like he usually did, then he wouldn't even try. The fact that he started it, picked it up, dropped it feels weird to me. Majiffy-scum says he's not scared to interact with people, just like I say I'm not scared to interact with you as scum. But there's always that bit of hesitation as scum, and I KNOW he knows there's no way in any of dante's 9 circles of hell that he's going to push a mislynch on me day 1 and get away with it, and I think that's why he's backing off.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:46 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 816, Natirasha wrote:
In post 815, Sakura Hana wrote:What in the...
Well, you see Sakura, Chewbacca is a wookie, but he lives on Endor...
I feel like we lost you a while ago, buddy.
In post 902, Pyrotechnics wrote:This is a fake dumbtell.
Nope.
In post 928, Majiffy wrote:I'm Asagi Caldwell. I pilot the M1 Astray. My night action is a 1-shot watcher flavorized as a "flight pack".
Interesting symmetry with talah's power.
In post 931, Empking wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Pie

Maj makes good points.
Like what?
In post 941, Belisarius wrote:#194: "I probably wasn't entirely serious." -- What is this shit?
#600: "It feels like" is more wishy-washy language than I'd expect to see from Nacho; I've never met the other head of this hydra, though. Also, "actually"
#612: "Seems to be"; wishy-washy II: The Revenge
I find it strange that you pick up on one of my more aggressive posts to be wishy-washy.
In post 984, Kalimar wrote:prod dodge; content in a few hours.
This needs to be nailed down by the end of the day, as does arcangel (who looks like a fantastic vote).
In post 1000, waynegg wrote:Oh, and all these D1 no pressure claims are baaaaaaaaaddd
Yep.
In post 1039, Majiffy wrote:Multiball confirmed.

Stay strong, town.
This is probably the worst push I've seen in a while.
In post 1061, Majiffy wrote:Occam's Razor wins here.
It does. Occam's razor says that pieguy is a vig that crumbed in his first post and you're still pushing it for absolutely no reason.
In post 1066, DeasVail wrote: Nacho, when you get here can you please say what you think of Majiffy?
My Majiffy opinion is everywhere in my ISO.
In post 1114, Belisarius wrote:If the majority of the town wants to mislynch so be it, but you can do it without my vote.
It's Day 1. You should be trying to push some sort of wagon by now.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:47 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1043, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1020, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 999, leviathan93 wrote:oh and I'm Tolle Koenig, my mobile suit has no abilities. =/
can you please clarify that your role pm explicitly states that you possess a mobile suit with no abilities?
yes, that is correct. I possess a mobile suit with no abilities.
this is weird as fuck
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:49 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1071, Majiffy wrote:"I made a ridiculously awkward and hard to spot (read: also hard to pin on him later if he had ever claimed something else late-game) crumb that SCUM MAJIFFY FOUND AND STARTED PUSHING ME ON BECAUSE OMG SCUM please ignore the fact that he would probably just stay quiet and kill me if he really found it and there's no possible way he could just be pushing me as either alignment without seeing said awkward crumb HE MUST HAVE SEEN IT HES SCUM LOL"

This is his argument.

This is the argument of caught scum.
This is the argument of town that is batshit crazy, which pieguy has demonstrated to be for a while. We're not lynching a claimed vig because "lol he's not flailing hard enough"; vigs are a claim that can be taken care of with bullets and shouldn't be lynched d1 because you're afraid of getting vigged.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:51 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1098, Majiffy wrote:For those of you watching at home, pissed-off-forced-to-claim town is indignant and pissed off, not playing hopscotch-inane-possibilities "gotcha!" game trying to make themselves look townier.

Just so you know.
not significant enough to be worth lynching a vig claim
i don't even know how you got this wagon off the ground in the first place.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:54 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

Any shots of votes in this group:

Yraelz AGar
PeregrineV
leviathan93
Kise Svenskt Stål
Empking
Majiffy
Mac ArcAngel9
Kalimar

are good votes. Anything else, not so much.

@Kdub - Did you stop looking for a replacement for Matias?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:54 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:32 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1122, Natirasha wrote:Jiffy-pie-whatever shitfest
Jiffy-pie shitfest reached its climax when Majiffy kept pushing a lynch on him because he wasn't flailing enough. The chances of pie surviving more than three day phases as a claimed vigilante, multiball or not, is slim to none and will require an entire faction to give up their nightkill if he wants to survive that long as scum. As SK he has to survive the rest of the game with giant neon signs pointing towards him dying a gruesome death so there's actually no reason to be voting him right now.

We have three days and plenty of good wagon options as long as we don't lynch pie for absolutely no reason.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:19 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1125, Majiffy wrote:Meanwhile, you're voting a claimed watcher that you should by any reasonable measure be reading as town by now.
In post 1119, NachoKoopa wrote:Yraelz AGar
PeregrineV
leviathan93
Kise Svenskt Stål
Empking
Majiffy
Mac ArcAngel9
Kalimar
Choose one. We can lynch it together.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1128, Majiffy wrote:So you think not a single scum is voting me right now, what with 2 competing wagons?

And you think 3 scum piled onto Pie simultaneously, what when there were 3 competing wagons {Majiffy/Pie/AGar}?

Just want to make sure we've got it down on paper here.
No but I think every single name on that list is a better push than what you're doing there.
In post 1146, AGar wrote:Yeah I really don't give a fuck what people say, pieguy is still the play.
You don't give a fuck about pieguy being a horrible lynch?

Vote: Kalimar

Come, Majiffy.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:44 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1167, leviathan93 wrote:I believe both Majiffy and Pie should die, but Majiffy should die first. and if Majiffy does turn up town THEN Pie should die, because i highly doubt that this is a town on town argument going on. I really don't get that feeling. =/

It is scum on town. but i'm not sure which one is which, but I'm leaning majiffy as scum and pie as town because I believe the vig claim. but both should die to give town answers! VOTE: majiffy
Why do you discount town on town completely? You also have some questions about your gundam that you haven't answered.
In post 1192, waynegg wrote:I was " Picking my own nose, and sticking my hands in my pockets. Ewww!"
Is this what you did when you waited tables in your college years?
In post 776, Kalimar wrote:
In post 772, pieguyn wrote:I'd be ok with a Kalimar lynch... I wanna see his answer to my question first, but currently he's hardly posted anything and the posts he's made I can't see any direction in his play. 0.0
I'll be making an impact in this game soon enough. :)

If you had to pick between Majiffy and Empking dying, which would it be?
In post 1207, Kalimar wrote:Alright, time to throw a spanner in the works of this wagon.
I can pretty much prove I'm town. I'm an x-shot DayVig.

I was contemplating waiting on this because I simply haven't had time to read this game properly. However, I've found mastin's push on me dodgy from the start and I've had a gut bad feeling there all game. I'm usually pretty good at detecting inauthentic pushes.

Avada Kevadra, fire and brimstone, death to all interlopers, etc. etc.

Kill: mastin2
What happened to the choice between Majiffy and Empking?
In post 1228, Natirasha wrote:Scum dayvigs are a thing, and the way Kalimar framed it--as if the shot confirmed him town--seems like a ploy to me. If you wanna go into mod meta, Kdub is one of the best mods on this site and I KNOW he is more than willing to subvert expectations of roles.
Not full scum dayvigs.
In post 1239, Natirasha wrote:For him to be town, he would have to be critically incompetent, and I am not relying on such thoughts.
I'm interested in hearing more from him because the "critical incompetence" would be critical scum incompetence as well. There's also an ArcAngel who has prod dodged two too many times and we've just got five extra days to sort her out. I'm going to use it.

Vote: ArcAngel9
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:24 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

I'm not wagonning her to read her.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:35 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1254, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1252, NachoKoopa wrote:I'm not wagonning her to read her.
Then why are you wagoning her? Do you already think she's scum? Why?
I think she's scum because she's prod dodging hard and not even making an effort to skim around the posts when she does show up. She's been active elsewhere, it shouldn't have taken this long to get into the game. She's stalling.
In post 1258, leviathan93 wrote:I mean, do you?
I don't think that way.
In post 1258, leviathan93 wrote:also I'm pretty sure I have. what question haven't I answered about it? the name? i don't have one.
What is your suit's name?
In post 1279, talah wrote:Conspiracy theory obligates me to wonder whether this is indeed multi, where both scum factions have *anytime* kill abilities. The command wasn't dayvig, it was kill, which would support this marginally I suspect. So would x-shot.
This is a hell of a conspiracy theory.
In post 1294, talah wrote:Let me clarify: you are saying that Kalimar is looking pretty town.

Having just killed town.
Townies do the darndest things.
In post 1323, Sakura Hana wrote:I still don't think Pie is the best lynch for today tho.
ArcAngel!
In post 1426, Natirasha wrote:I EXPECT him to subvert site meta.
When you subvert site meta by giving scum a role like that, you don't fuck them over by putting another role that essentially counterclaims them.
In post 1434, Majiffy wrote:Pie kills Talah.
Pie claims busdriven.
GG.
Then we lynch the living fuck out of him.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:36 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

DeasVail, we're not lynching Majiffy anymore.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:43 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1481, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1478, NachoKoopa wrote:DeasVail, we're not lynching Majiffy anymore.
Is he town?
Yep.
In post 1482, Svenskt Stål wrote:I hate these nacho posts. I hate that short reply to everyone approach, he can be scum too.

And yes Nacho, we are beheading Majiffy.
You've played with me for... how long?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:06 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1490, DeasVail wrote:I've been worried about that, but I'm still a bit hung up over him being so scummy earlier, and I could still see his recent posting coming from scum. Is there a reason why I shouldn't be thinking this?
He passed the threshhold of "playing really well if scum" to "can't fake this as scum" a little while ago.
In post 1509, waynegg wrote:Balance

Multiball

Scum GF, SM, JK

WW RB, JK, X UL

Town

Alien
Priest
Doc
Watcher
Unl N Vig
X D Vig
Saulus
7 VT

But I think we'd be seeing an entirely different game if that were the case...
What was this?
In post 1511, PeregrineV wrote:but skim conclusion is if Kalimar lives through today and the night, then he is leashed and only kills by direction.
But not pieguy?
In post 1516, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: nacho
^ for example
This isn't going through, go for your other better option.
In post 1520, ArcAngel9 wrote:Oh god, i had no time and you already built wagon on me
Nacho, why are voting me.. I am not scum..i am very much town...
You've been lurking for an entire day and ignoring the hell out of this game.
In post 1527, ArcAngel9 wrote:there is whole lot of lazy asses and scum are in my wagon... as soon as i get hold on with this game... i ll smack eachone your butts!!!!!!
Post or perish. You've had a very, very, very long time to catchup but this game gets absolutely no love at all.
In post 1536, kanyeknowsbest wrote:huh every single one of arc angels posts is a prod dodge or promise of future activity. i went from being really mad @ that wagon (because i assume its a nacho started wagon) to not actually minding it at all.
:]
In post 1538, talah wrote:I like it a lot better when you typo stuff because when you don't it looks like you're getting way way serious
This reasoning is not reasoning.
In post 1546, DrDolittle wrote:See this game. AA9's actions here remind me of it. She was town. I'm not saying AA9 could be scum here, but her inactivity is at most null.
Her activity there versus her activity here is STILL different; in the other game, she lurked like hell but at least provided snippets. Here she actually hasn't provided anything that's close to being content.
In post 1547, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 1541, kanyeknowsbest wrote:itd actually make me really happy if u vigged nacho actually.
we can lynch nacho. unfortunately wayne is most likely town, will never be killed and will be used by scum. He's a much better vig target.
I'm assuming/hoping this was a Syryana post.
In post 1557, Tammy wrote:We also think his push on majiffy is weird. Majiffy is a pretty strong, and annoying, town read for both of us (annoying is me at least!), and the way that Nacho is pushing him is just off.
I've explained my Majiffy read in a lot of places; he felt off to me for a while based on the way that he was behaving towards me and the majority of what he was posting was not anything that would give me a strong townread. This transitioned to me being stuck into herding him from not lynching obvtown power roles which was a major case of deja-vu. I'm now of the opinion that he would be perfectly happy to 1v1 me Day 1 if scum, especially with a bunch of anti-Nacho pockets here and there.
In post 1584, Belisarius wrote:
In post 1575, talah wrote:What if we leave Levi and Beli out and put kayne in the pool?
Not a snowball's chance in hell.

Lynch me before Kanye.
At first I was a little weirded out by this, but then I transitioned into a proud father.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:55 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1617, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1615, kanyeknowsbest wrote:pie can u pls explain your thought process here tyvm
I've lost all my will for this game seeing as I'm most likely going to die N1, so I was just following Nati literally putting no thought into it whatsoever. I didn't actually think about it till later =A= then I realized he almost certainly has to be mafia dayvig
That's dumb.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:25 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1624, waynegg wrote:Nacho ~ I know the theory of too many TOWNZ=MULTIBALL. What's the theory on too many SCUMZ?
No scum?
In post 1625, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1620, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 1617, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1615, kanyeknowsbest wrote:pie can u pls explain your thought process here tyvm
I've lost all my will for this game seeing as I'm most likely going to die N1, so I was just following Nati literally putting no thought into it whatsoever. I didn't actually think about it till later =A= then I realized he almost certainly has to be mafia dayvig
That's dumb.
but is it dumb town or dumb scum.
Dumb town. I have trouble picturing a pieguy who plays fantastically earlier in thread as scum, claims, and then starts playing like shit and completely gives up after fakeclaiming.
In post 1644, kanyeknowsbest wrote:like, no one is actively trying to solicit votes for either of the leading wagons and thats a little bit troubling 2 me.
Majiffy and wayne's been soliciting crazy hard for their wagon on town.
I don't think the wagon on AA9 needs much cheerleading.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:06 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1647, Majiffy wrote:I want you to thoroughly elaborate on this with quotes
and links.
There's nothing more graceful than quotestripes.
In post 1658, AGar wrote:Yes but D1 policy lynches are the worst kind of policy lynches
Hmmm?
In post 1658, AGar wrote:If we PL day 1 WITH by my count 6 claims and 1 dead body, I'm going to either cry, fly into a murderous rage, or dive into a pit of hypodermic needles. Seriously, this is just. so. god. damned. stupid. Seriously. DEAR GOD PEOPLE.
It's not a policy lynch for me. I'm guessing Arc is gonna show up in two or so days with a claim and how she's been lurking but that doesn't make her scum and then we can lynch her happily.
In post 1715, kanyeknowsbest wrote:btw some1 who knows seed flavor pls can u tell me what you expect the different factions (assume multiball or at the very least a powerful 3rd party element) in this game to be given the rolename claims/fakeclaims that have been presented thus far?
In post 181, Belisarius wrote:Federation/Orb/Three Ships, ZAFT/PLANT, Blue Cosmos
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (isolation #71) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:27 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1125, Majiffy wrote:Meanwhile, you're voting a claimed watcher that you should by any reasonable measure be reading as town by now.
This is where you started to become very town to me. I liked the push on me here in order to read you as town; I find as scum you usually maintain that you're obvtown from the very beginning, but here you brought that up after you had been continuously pushing on pieguy and inferred that you used the one-shot watcher claim as a an ace in the hole in order to help pie get lynched faster (so you could be considered town and then everyone pushing on you could move on). I don't think you'd go balls-out for the D1 lynch as scum but that's pretty much what you're going for here.
In post 1287, Majiffy wrote:In case you flip town, I'm going to mock you with this in the future.

"We should leave this really scummy player with a kill alive so that he can make anti-town kills before we decide to lynch him like we had every opportunity to do on d1"
This post was good for obvious reasons.
In post 1322, Majiffy wrote:I mean the idea that ScumKali decided to pop in with a huge wagon on him, shoot a townie off his wagon claiming to be aiming for scum and to slow his wagon down, and then return to his same behavior that started the wagon on him in the first place is just about if not more insane than the theory that I saw pie's vig crumb and pushed him to get him lynched instead of just killing him at night.

It's just baffling how retarded this site has gotten with the evil criminal mastermind theories.
This is a lot better than your "choose a random player to white knight and white knight them" reasoning that you usually have as scum.
In post 1332, Majiffy wrote:Actually still have (3) scumreads.
This is weird for you but it's weird in a town way; I can't imagine you as scum in such a large game refusing to expand your lynch pool/hide behind your usually large lynch pools even if you were going for the "tunnel the fuck out of this player and make him die" shtick. I also think that you try to stay as close to your town meta as possible as scum, but this is a strong difference.
In post 1448, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1447, Sakura Hana wrote:Heck you can even use your watch on pieguy so you confirm if anyone attempted anything on him, and if he's NK you caught scum, if you're NK'd... that'd be great actually.
If I use my watch on Pie then he can kill ME and claim he was redirected.

Herp a fucking derp you're not so good at this, are you?
This paranoia comes more from town-Jiffy than scum-Jiffy. Scum-Jiffy's probably gonna be alive tomorrow so there's no reason prepping for the next day when all that's gonna do is fuel the "why are you still alive?" questions three nights down the road.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:50 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1738, Wake1 wrote:I'll be the first to admit that I haven't even read his/her ISO.
You should think about doing it soon. It's a pretty amazing read.
In post 1771, Pyrotechnics wrote:You think it's odd I wouldn't want you vigged?
No. The policy lynch/policy vig combo is not exactly endearing, though.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:53 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

But the wagon isn't going anywhere today.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:55 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

Vote: pieguyn

I suddenly feel very enlightened.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:30 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

Wake seems town.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:31 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1812, waynegg wrote:
In post 1810, NachoKoopa wrote:I suddenly feel very enlightened.
Do tell!
I'm losing faith that AA will actually flip scum, and I suddenly have ignited faith that there is scum in the case of the disappearing vig claims.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:18 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1822, kanyeknowsbest wrote:whats making you lose faith in aa? last i checked shes still ignoring the fuck out of this game and posting elsewhere?
Pieguy is avoiding this game in a way that is decidedly more impressive.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1870, kanyeknowsbest wrote:okay but how does that relate to aa being less likely to flip scum.
AA when scum wasn't completely afraid to post, just extremely reluctant. Completely ignoring her wagon even when it got closest to a lynch seemed to be something that was more likely from her completely disconnected from the game than her scum having trouble faking content.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1878 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1875, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1874, kanyeknowsbest wrote:okay so lets suppose pie comes in and decides to come clean and offers full cooperation with town. who do we lynch with one day left at that point?

this is an open question to everyone pushing pie aswell.
PL Arcangel is the only real answer.
pretty much
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:30 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1986, DeasVail wrote:Nacho, why did pie claim vig so early?
Because he made a mistake, it seems.
In post 1986, DeasVail wrote:the AA9 ISO despite joining it, the major wagon of Day 1, (I think scum feel pretty self-conscious about this kind of thing) is more likely from town, so I'm not really interested in pursuing any kind of wagon there for the time being.
I thought his kanye interactions were a lot more townie, actually.
In post 1988, Majiffy wrote:Pie could also be scum claiming SK for self-preservation at this point, which is even more dangerous as he can choose to exclude any scum from his faction in his list of killables.
I would be extremely happy if we got to control a scumfaction's NK.
In post 1989, Majiffy wrote:If he is SK, chances are he's going to hit more town than scum being guided by an uninformed majority.
this is stupid.
In post 2021, Wake1 wrote:The problem Sakura (what a nice, feminine name) is that if the SK messes up and knocks out a Townie, it's OUR collective faults. If Scum were clever (in which they are) they'll happily allow Town to direct the SK to accidentally kill Town.
If scum have blocking/protective roles, then this is actually a large worry.
In post 2041, Titus wrote:Stal is scum due to his claim. His alleged role is a mechanic. That screams doctor in a setup with huge flying robotic machines. Doctor wouldn't claim something that would make their inherent role obvious. Thus, Stal is scum.
I have no idea what you're saying.

Vote: DrD
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:32 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

I would also be unbelievably happy with an Empking flashwagon.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (isolation #82) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:42 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 2065, Titus wrote:Nacho, Stal claimed Korijo Murdoch. Given my lack of knowledge of Gundam, I googled it and came across the wiki. The character is a chief mechanic. That suggests he repairs or heals machines. Repairing machines suggests a doctor. Doctor shouldn't claim something that makes their role obvious. Stal is scum.
Flavor to role isn't always so obvious.
In post 2067, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 2065, Titus wrote:DoLittle, go on. I have a strong scumread on you,
SAYS THE GUY WHO KILLED OBVTOWN MASTIN.
COOL BEANS
this has nothing to do with anything, by the by.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (isolation #83) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:10 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 2073, Majiffy wrote:Yes lets give them a list of people and they can kill the townies on the list, that's a great idea.
We're telling him to kill one person.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (isolation #84) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:13 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

You don't notice the wealth of people going "pie, shoot aa9"?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #85) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:17 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

So you think AA9 is town because she was a counterwagon to an SK?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (isolation #86) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:21 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

@pie: AA9.

If he's aligned with a scum faction, then we have an
entire faction
making suboptimal kills (like AA9 over pretty much anyone else) when this is a 21 player game with a strong chance of multiball. If he's an SK, then he probably won't go "fuck you" and shoot someone randomly because this is a 21 player game and he's fucked if he goes off the path town tells him to go down.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2101 (isolation #87) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:23 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

Refute the logic, Majiffy.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (isolation #88) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:23 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

You've been right once this game but I have a feeling I've been right quite a few times in my mafia career!
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (isolation #89) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:25 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

I also seem to remember a bet from back in the day which had you wearing that I <3 Nacho avatar for a while. I'm pretty fucking sure pieguy is an SK and I do not mind leashing those kills at all.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (isolation #90) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:32 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 2107, Majiffy wrote:To a scum faction, any town is an optimal kill. Any kill that isn't their faction is optimal. Because it brings them closer to parity.
Threats differ based on roles and players. For example, any scumfaction is much happier to kill Nacho the Global Cop than they are TiP the Vanilla townie. If we can force a scumteam to keep threats alive in favor of lesser threats, then that's a pretty awesome bonus for us.
In post 2107, Majiffy wrote:If we direct the kill onto a factional scum, and SK claim IS factional scum, SK claim will claim roleblocked or any other number of reasons why the kill didn't go through.
And meanwhile, the scum is forced to no kill instead of shooting one of those threats.
In post 2107, Majiffy wrote:If we direct the kill onto a factional scum, and the SK claim is SK, either the factional group will defend via roleblock or any other number of ways kills can be stopped, or kill the SK.
This doesn't seem that horrible.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (isolation #91) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:38 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 2120, Majiffy wrote:Not if Nacho the Global Cop is leading lynches on townies and TiP the Vanilla Townie is calling out the whole scum team.
Then the threats are still different and thus "any town is an optimal kill for scum" still doesn't hold.
In post 2120, Majiffy wrote:So? You're letting scum sit around instead of getting rid of them.
We can still lynch the partners pretty easily.
In post 2120, Majiffy wrote:Oh wait, yeah, he could also kill someone else and claim redirected. Which, oh wait, I think I'VE FUCKING SAID THIS ALREADY WHEN HE CLAIMED VIG.
Which is completely fucking stupid and which is something you can *watch* out for, hint hint.
In post 2120, Majiffy wrote:It doesn't help us.
It doesn't help us when scum is killing otherscum for us?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2137 (isolation #92) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:47 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 2131, Majiffy wrote:My point was to refute your argument that there is an objective "optimal kill" that can be argued. There is no such thing, except for kills that directly increase scum's chance to win; reaching parity. Aka any town.
My point was that some kills that help scum's chances to win more than others, and leashing a scumfaction's kill to kills like AA9 are those kills that help their chances less.
In post 2131, Majiffy wrote:Then lets do that, after we kill pie and we have a confirmed flip to inform us.
It's not that big of a deal when he's probably just an SK.
In post 2131, Majiffy wrote:That's most likely not going to happen.
But hey it
would
help if it did.
In post 2132, Titus wrote:Nacho, please answer when the scum would be forced to no kill, especially on day 1. That makes NO sense to me.
ehhh that logic's right
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2142 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:51 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 2140, Majiffy wrote:I really, really fucking doubt it.
And this is mostly where we disagree.
I won't cry if pie gets lynched in the end, but I'm OK with the DrD lynch and I think leashed SKs can bring a decent benefit to town if they are done right, and leashing them D1 in a 21 player game is doing it right the best it can be done.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 2307, ArcAngel9 wrote:i wonder why nacho voting DR
vote him with me.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2310 (isolation #95) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

I don't think AA should be shot anymore.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (isolation #96) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

and would actually much rather have Empking shot.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2671 (isolation #97) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 2313, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 2310, NachoKoopa wrote:I don't think AA should be shot anymore.
because she showed up at 14 hrs til deadline after lurking past a significant wagon on her and continued to produce no content?
no because that was her town meta showing up to play :(
no reason to expect her to post content when she's not caught up/will never be caught up.
In post 2317, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 2311, NachoKoopa wrote:and would actually much rather have Empking shot.
why empking
Lack of towniness, will probably lurkfuck out of most of the game. Peregrine is looking like a pretty great shot off the DrDolittle wagon yesterday, though.
In post 2353, AGar wrote:4) Double lynches are not necessarily pro-town. Site stats show as a whole, MS is lynching less efficient than randomly. So that's two lynches in that same pool. Do the math. It's bad.
This reasoning is shit. If MS lynches less efficient than random, then it's more important that town gets more kills than scum, no?
In post 2390, Wake1 wrote:Yeah, I don't think so.

It's NOT clear. If the Scum kill was blocked, that'd mean we'd have a Town Roleblocker, right? But you don't know that, or do you? How would you know Pie killed AA9?
or a protective role, like most mafia games have.
In post 2423, Wake1 wrote:Oh, and you say you shot AA9, but SKs typically stab their victims. Did anyone else notice this?
That's not typical site meta + we're fighting in giant robots and I do not believe stabbing would kill them.
In post 2435, Wake1 wrote:Town's basically in dire straits, because it's like a new Scum faction has formed to protect the SK. Trying to control the SK hasn't worked so far, and if you fuck up again and wind up with a dead PR, it'll be too little too late. Lynch the SK, slow down the death rate, increase the time Town has to do what it does best, and remove this particular division from Town once and for all.
Why hasn't trying to control the SK worked so far?
In post 2443, Wake1 wrote:THANK YOU. OH MY GOD, A PRESUMED TOWNIE VOTES AGAINST THE SERIAL KILLER. WHAT A FUCKING MIRACLE HERE IN THIS OASIS OF HORRID PLAY.
When Empking is your townchampion, something is going horribly wrong.
In post 2450, Sakura Hana wrote:Now, on my neighborhood I commented on the flip making me shift towards Nacho and my partner stayed silent for almost all night, and he only replied when I posted my V/LA on the nighborhood why would he avoid talking in the nighborhood, makes me wonder wether he has another QT, like... a scum QT. I'd think a town neighbor would be more likely to share his opinions with their partner in case either is NK'd.
He could also have just been inactive during the night.
In post 2453, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm suspecting Nacho because of the sudden push on DrD shifting from AA9 yesterday and DrD flipped town, before Nacho pushed him yesterday DrD was suspecting Nacho.
I pushed him because he was a decent lynch and leashing the SK is better than not leashing the SK.
In post 2497, Natirasha wrote:I actually don't find jiffy's lack of a track worrying.

I actually have a
fool-proof
plan to win this game.

1. Ignore majiffy and Wake88.
2. Not lynch pie until we need to.
3. Lynch scum.
This seems pretty fucking amazing, actually!
In post 2504, Wake1 wrote:why would the supposed Serial Killer go out of its way to help Town?
Serial Killer knows that the scum would love if the town lynched it since that's pretty much one free day for scum. If the Serial Killer does something that the town doesn't want the Serial Killer to do, then town will immediately lynch him the next day, meaning the Serial Killer can't act off the town's leash until the day before LyLo. What motive does he have to act out?
In post 2504, Wake1 wrote:while in secret it knowingly picks off first those it knows aren't Mafia.
Not if we give him one person to shoot.
In post 2504, Wake1 wrote:By protecting the Serial Killer, we've already paid with the slots of two Vanilla Townies. ...is it worth another one or two VTs? ...maybe a Power Role? ...what if the two Townies that died had Power Roles? If I can remember, when players die in this game, it is not made known whether or not they had abilities. By keeping the supposed Serial Killer alive, we run the risk of taking out even more Townies, and we might not even know that they had abilities. This... strategy... to keep the SK chained in hopes of striking Scum has already cost us two slots, and with each additional Town slot lost Scum gains a greater foothold on the path to victory.
What we've gained is also the elimination of two suspects, which this line of argument ignores completely.
In post 2504, Wake1 wrote:I am a Town Tracker, but restricted in that I can only use my ability once every other Night. I pilot the LaGOWE, and my character, iirc, is Andrew Waltfeld(?).
How do you feel about the claimed one-shot tracker?
In post 2534, PeregrineV wrote:Pie did as asked.

Yes, it's unfortunate AA9 was town. But as for a good vig shot? It still was.

But, to honor her fallen memory, all Pie voters can comb AA9's posts, find her scumreads, and we will go lynch them.

Until then, I only left Levi alone because Sakura asked. But, what' she's asking for now feels so much better.

Vote: Levi
This is a horrible horrible horrible vote.
In post 2590, leviathan93 wrote:well, no one pushed. Angel. I thought she was town.
no one pushed her except for the 9 person wagon that ended up on her
In post 2590, leviathan93 wrote:If Pie is legitimately an SK, I personally don't like the kill because I thought she was OBVI town. now that I think about it, i'm pretty sure I said that.
but pie killed who we told him to
and that "who" was AA9
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (isolation #98) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

that was my version of a fly by post. i'll be back in the morning.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2735 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:36 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 2729, Empking wrote:Nat is probably scum. Pie might actually be scum with him.
You're buying into that shit too?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2737 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:27 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

I was referring to the Pie = mafia theory that is floating around.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2739 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:31 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

And when he ends up being SK, no one will bow down to me for noticing the obvious.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3352 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

I'm skimming because this game got really stupid somewhere in the middle. PeregrineV seems more town lately.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3354 (isolation #103) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Empking/AGar/Sven is my vig pool.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3359 (isolation #104) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 3355, Pyrotechnics wrote:Nacho - What do you think about Wake?
Too crazy to be scum.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3360 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 2407, Wake1 wrote:
Save it, Scum.

My suit ability, Tank Mode, activates every other Night.

I can track people.

Last Night, I tracked Majiffy. My result is that he did nothing.

I pilot the Lagowe.

You will not lynch me, and I will see you lynched, murderous Scum.
In post 2702, Wake1 wrote:
If I cannot get enough leverage to lynch the supposed Serial Killer, then I should be the one to control him. I already foresee select suspects disagreeing with it. Let me control him, and I will make sure we have more-than-made-up our minds to use him. We also need to decide when we should lynch him, too.
In post 3150, Wake1 wrote:
Serial Killer Target Pool

1) Wake
2) Sven Stal
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Nominations

Waynegg: Empking, Pyro, Wayne

*I will fight tooth and claw to see this through, to unify Town, even if it gets me lynched.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3361 (isolation #106) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Those were my favorites.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3574 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:42 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 3364, Titus wrote:No. I am saying neither of you will persuade by insulting someone.

Nacho, leash the sk or lynch, pick a side.
I would be voting the SK if I wanted to kill the SK.
And if I don't want to kill the SK, I want to _ _ _ _ _ the SK.
In post 3393, AGar wrote:You cut me, Nacho.
:cry:
In post 3482, Wake1 wrote:
What happens if we lynch Empking and he flips Town, and then pieguyn kills another Townie?
Then we fucked up and we should probably lynch better tomorrow.

Vote: Empking
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4705 (isolation #108) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Vote: Wake88
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4708 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 4706, Natirasha wrote:
In post 4705, NachoKoopa wrote:
Vote: Wake88
Hey you showed up.
My laptop was stolen! I'm not reading the last 40 pages because I'm sure they were dumb.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4721 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 4709, Natirasha wrote:So I've heard. Gratz on making it here. You're prob dead tomorrow, btw. Not related to your laptop at all, though.
It's extremely sad that I can only muster up a single salty tear for this scenario.
In post 4710, Majiffy wrote:>DV wasn't in the pool of targets for Pie
>DV flipped presumably factionalscum PR
>Majiffy is arguing that Pie is factonalscum with a rolecop somewhere in his faction
>Explains everything
>Lynch still not happening
Rolecop doesn't explain how they found DeasVail scum.
In post 4718, talah wrote:Actually my current crazy theory is that your shot got redirected onto Deas.
If I were to deny my senses regarding the mental link I'd further postulate that you're on the same scumteam as Deas, probably with kanye.

But my mind does tend to run on with these kinds of strange considerations.
This is incredibly dumb.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4726 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

I'm being useless because I don't have the time on my hands that I normally have and am getting swamped by incredibly useless information constantly. So now, I'm ignoring 40 pages and winging it. The concept of a redirector is dumb because pieguy was supposed to shoot AA9, shot AA9. Next, pieguy is supposed to shoot someone in his pool, so then he shoots DeasVail? Why would a redirector redirect him onto DeasVail? If scum, why wouldn't they take out a bigger threat? If town, why wouldn't they claim they redirected him?

The idea of a redirector is a tinfoil hat theory that was brought up D1 by Majiffy because Majiffy mods fucked up games. Most people don't mod games like that, and speculation of things like that should be pretty much eradicated when the evidence of them doesn't show up where it should.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4728 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Talah, you weren't for lynching the SK for the past two days but now that the SK's been hitting scum, it's time to lynch him?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4729 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Because you think he got redirected onto his own team?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4733 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 4730, talah wrote:That's a fine argument but if you read the flavour for the Gundam Deas flipped, it has three abilities - the second of which is basically a *description* of a redirector in different terms. The first ability is what Deas flipped.
Flavor doesn't make up for an absence of evidence. Why didn't the scumteam redirect pie N1? Why did they redirect him onto DeasVail?
In post 4730, talah wrote:Secondly if Majiffy's town and already caught pie as faction-scum, why couldn't he be right about Deas as well? More to the point, why did pie vig Deas over Majiffy when pie was banging the Majiffy-scum wagon the entire time?
Majiffy being correct about Deas adds no credence to his pie-groupscum theory, especially when there's evidence to the contrary and that his theory requires an approximate fuckton of logic leaps.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4735 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 4731, Natirasha wrote:Damn nacho why are you making me think you're town with these posts! I wanna lynch you for once.
You could have bussed me in Dixon's Hill, you know.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4737 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 4734, kanyeknowsbest wrote:nacho whos dv scumbuddy pls.
The guy I'm voting seems like a pretty awesome start.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4740 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:57 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 4738, kanyeknowsbest wrote:yah okay bes ides him
AGar, Sven.
Outside of that, I have a fuckton of stale townreads that I'm going to be working on sorting through today.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4741 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 4739, talah wrote:If I knew that, I'd be in a fucking scumteam. Speculation doesn't trump speculation. Either is valid, especially when you're saying redirector is stupid and ignoring flavour which implies it.

Did you click the link?
I don't give a shit about flavor in most instances. I care about things like "if a redirector was alive with a claimed SK on D1, how would they act?", which is actually pretty important before you bring speculation about them up.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4743 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 4730, talah wrote:That's a fine argument but if you read the flavour for the Gundam Deas flipped, it has three abilities - the second of which is basically a *description* of a redirector in different terms. The first ability is what Deas flipped.
First of all, why are you afraid of the scumteam having similar gundams?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4746 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Scumteam is Blue Cosmos, not Forbidden Gundam Pilots.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4748 (isolation #121) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Nope. One of them is the main protagonist in the show and totally a super good guy.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4750 (isolation #122) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Why did you shoot DV?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4752 (isolation #123) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 1002, pieguyn wrote:Town: Nati, talah, Matias, Sakura, Pyro, Levi, Beli
Null-town: kayne, PV, Nacho, DV
Null: DrD, Sven, AA9, mastin
Scum: Majiffy, Empking, Kalimar, waynegg, AGar *
* I seriously doubt AGar x Majiffy is scum vs. scum, so this is impossible unless multiball. not too sure yet on exactly who else it would be in that case (from DrD, Sven, AA9, mastin)
townlean
In post 2157, pieguyn wrote:my best guesses besides the 5 I posted would be any of my null reads: DrD, PV, Sven, DV, Wake. probably Sven, then DV, then DrD as the top 3
suspicion increases on Deas somewhere near the end of D1

Makes sense that suspicion would increase during Deas's absence D2.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4760 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

I don't like talk of Majiffy-Deas teams, but that's not because I don't think those two are capable of a day 1 cross bus, but because Majiffy is a townread for me.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4810 (isolation #125) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:53 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 4764, Majiffy wrote:Then the whatever-titled equivalent of knowing which alignment a player has. Christ, nitpick more.
Why are you arguing inane details instead of the actual point?
Alignment cop seems like a stupid ability for a scumteam to have, and there seems to be much better ways to use it than "have scum claim vig, investigate people and shoot guilty results".
In post 4764, Majiffy wrote:>Pie's faction has an informative role to find the other scum faction
>approximate fuckton of logic leaps
Pie is group scum requires mafia D1 claiming night vig, controlling their faction's kill, and their faction not only being fully willing to give up their kill, but also willing to look for otherscum and burn the towncred they could get from lynching otherscum via dayplay and instead having their claimed scum member shoot them. It also requires Rau La Flaga to be a one faction scum that has a mental link with complete opposite townie, and it requires Rau La Flaga, that guy who isn't affiliated with anyone, to be factional scum.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4996 (isolation #126) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

:cool:

probably just gonna emoticon prod dodge until wake gets lynched
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5079 (isolation #127) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5030, Wake1 wrote:If Talah and Levi vote for the SK, our wagons would be equal. Then we would need two more, and we can finally end this controversy and lost Townies over the confirmed Scum.
A reduction of the rhetoric would be amazing ty.
In post 5074, StefanB wrote:Pie: You are an enemy, whit whom I have a truce at the moment, you must have a plan to screw town over. I don't trust you.
what's his plan, do you think?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5262 (isolation #128) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5189, Wake1 wrote:you stubborn bastards
:igmeou:
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5315 (isolation #129) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

:nerd:
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5389 (isolation #130) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5373, Majiffy wrote:
In post 5343, waynegg wrote:Aww, Majiffy. You think I'm reading your meta wrong. You think I read meta like others. I don't. I read your personality and meta that. Your personality says you'd unleash something this jacked up on town in a heartbeat and direct all the other little scummier to play their part so perfectly. Yeah, that's your meta. All your scum games, hell, all your GAMES, are different. A classic meta guru would never clue in.
My personality is the same as either alignment, so gg on that I guess.
In post 5344, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5339, Majiffy wrote:I didn't agree to any deal that didn't involve lynching pie immediately on d1 like we should have on d1.

GET THE HINT?
So your saying day1 lynch Pie.
Night1 you die (because they don't have to shoot Pie, and you are megascumhunterman)
Day2 we lynch EmpKing
Night2 DV doesn't die, but some town player does.
Day3 we are where we are now but have 4 dead town, one dead SK, and no dead mafia.

Whereas now we have 4 dead town, a dead mafia, and an SK on the hook.

The 2nd one is better, because you are alive in it. :wink:
Except Day 2 you lynch DV because you obviously can't read

So you now have 2 dead town, 2 dead scum.

Whereas now we have 4 dead town, 1 dead scum, and a scum that no one wants to lynch because :facepalm:
In post 5357, StefanB wrote:And btw if Pie is the SK I don't believe in a second scumteam.
I agree with this. Also the argument about Pyro is irrelevant. We flip Pie based on him being
claimed scum
, amongst a number of other factors I've already enumerated. We can move onto who is or isn't scum based on that flip... after the flip.

Funny how that works.
I don't have the patience to herd cats today.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5436 (isolation #131) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:08 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5403, Majiffy wrote:^ Crybaby scumposting
In post 5378, StefanB wrote:Important in the sense if Pie can be mafia or is the SK.
As SK he is no danger now.
And you are at the moment having 2 lists, people who are scum if Pie is SK and people who are scum if mafia.
That tells me you need number 1.
And all of this has to do with flipping pie and has nothing at all to do with Pyro.

:wink:
In post 5389, NachoKoopa wrote: I don't have the patience to herd cats today.
I don't have the patience for much of anything.

Vote pie with me.
In post 5396, Titus wrote:Pie was able to catch DV.
Pie didn't catch shit.
I
did.
Ok majiffy I will vot pie :]
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5646 (isolation #132) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5556, Titus wrote:I thought Talah was scum and that you WOULDN'T be protecting him, but rather Wifom. His whole interaction with Wake was scummy as fuck. I didn't want to get in another days long battle with Talah like I did with Wake. So I shot him. I have one more shot left if we don't lynch Pie here. Pie needs to die though.
VOTE: Titus
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5648 (isolation #133) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5559, pieguyn wrote:so I assume there's 4 mafia left out of 13 players
and a SK
before you lynch me, do you all really wanna put it at 4-7, with one mislynch till LyLo? I don't think that's a very wise choice. I'm pretty sure you all would have eventually lynched wayne anyway and everyone was telling me to shoot wayne. I sent in the kill on wayne immediately, was trying to decide between wayne and jiffy, then I didn't even realize deadline hit >_<

Titus is a mafia strongman btw
Strongman probably wouldn't have day kill powers.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5649 (isolation #134) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5569, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I don't follow the progression from this
In post 5566, kanyeknowsbest wrote:its likely titus is not the strongman.
to this
vote titus
Not being the strongman doesn't mean not being scum.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5650 (isolation #135) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5574, Pyrotechnics wrote:VOTE: nachokoopa
I understand this completely.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5652 (isolation #136) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5593, Titus wrote:Sure. I have 1 daytime shot. 2 night shots. The dayshot was spent by mastin. The first night shot was spent by me tonight on Talah.
Ability names?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5653 (isolation #137) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5605, Titus wrote:Yeah but you have to keep in mind that you're important to in a position that you were nearly unquestioned town. Talah, even as a PR, was not unquestioned town. I, along with others, had doubts. I'm only questioning your position as town due to your behavior which suggests you intended to lynch me at the start of the day.

You also don't seem to be honoring your part of the agreement. Period. Why won't you do that?
Shooting the person who the bg claimed to be protecting is the worst shot you could have possibly made. And maybe, maybe that could have been enough for you to survive later because yeah maybe you would make a shot that bad. But the kill somehow going through pyro's protection as well? Too much coincidence for Titus town.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5654 (isolation #138) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5607, Belisarius wrote:Finally. Let's get this shit done

VOTE: pie
Talah shot doesn't bother you at all?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5661 (isolation #139) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5657, Titus wrote:Ok. It seems right now. Good night.

I don't expect Nacho to be phased but I would expect an acknowledgement. The only people who don't react to being voted are scum or are certain they won't be lynched.
There was an acknowledgement! Why would I be certain that I wasn't going to get lynched today?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5680 (isolation #140) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:52 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5662, PeregrineV wrote:In other news, if SK killed and vig killed, then where did the scum kill go?
It didn't go anywhere. Titus is just scum with a really bad fakeclaim.
In post 5673, Titus wrote:
In post 5659, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 5655, Titus wrote:
In post 5652, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 5593, Titus wrote:Sure. I have 1 daytime shot. 2 night shots. The dayshot was spent by mastin. The first night shot was spent by me tonight on Talah.
Ability names?
Lupus. How the fuck is that relevant?

Oh wait, hat's right. You need to look busy and get on a popular wagon. If you were town, you should be alarmed by the number of people FoSing you.

Mod: Please recheck the count. You have Pyro self-voting.

Fixed
what do you gain by not answering the question? what do you lose by doing so?
I did answer the question. My ability is Lupus. The name is irrelevant, so I answered.
OK, now help me out a little bit more. How is your ability formatted? Let's look at Empking's to see what I'm talking about:
In post 4157, Kdub wrote:METEOR System (one-shot) - During a night phase, you may target another player. If successful, you will be told what type of action (killing, investigative, protective, blocking, or miscellaneous) that player performed that same night. You may only use this ability once during the game.
Anti-Beam Shield (one-shot) - During a night phase, you may target another player. If successful, you will protect that player from standard kill attempts, as well as prevent them from performing any active abilities that same night. You may only use this ability once during the game.
Full-Burst Mode (one-shot) - During a night phase, you may target another player. If successful, and if that player pilots a mobile suit, you will disable any mobile suit abilities that player has for the rest of the game. Upon that player's death, their original mobile suit abilities will be revealed as usual. They will be informed of this fact when told that they have lost their mobile suit abilities. This action will resolve after all other actions that night. You may only use this ability once during the game.
You're telling me that your ability is:
Lupus (three-shot) - During a day phase, you may target another player. If successful, that player will die immediately and all votes will be reset. During a night phase, you may target another player. If successful, that player will die immediately. You may only use Lupus during a day phase once and during a night phase twice.

versus something like

Lupus (one-shot) - During a day phase, you may target another player. If successful, that player will die immediately and all votes will be reset. You may only use this ability once during the game.
Dark Lupus (two-shot) - During a night phase, you may target another player. If successful, that player will die at the end of the night phase. You may only use this ability twice during the game.

because your version seems horribly inelegant and not at all like something kdub would do at all
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5682 (isolation #141) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:19 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

<3
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5693 (isolation #142) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

What makes Titus look townish at this point?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5695 (isolation #143) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p4242995

Look at kdub fakeclaims. They are like bork's, meaning that one role possibility is given for you to claim. If you claim something else, you're going off the script.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5697 (isolation #144) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Also, if Titus town, how did talah die?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5700 (isolation #145) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

I can't say I have a good picture of her scumgame. Do you?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5703 (isolation #146) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Scum already has a flipped roleblocker.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5704 (isolation #147) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

There are also far too many missed kills for it to be multiball, so multi faction theory is no good.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5707 (isolation #148) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Although you do have a point about claiming the shot, but Titus scum could quite possibly claim a shot like that.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5709 (isolation #149) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5706, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 5703, NachoKoopa wrote:Scum already has a flipped roleblocker.
I know, which is why I thought strongman at first, but nat said his rle implies multiple rbs.
Scum roleblocker + jailkeeper.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5710 (isolation #150) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Multiple roleblockers!
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5712 (isolation #151) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Because WIFOM says you werent going to protect there so you should probably shoot there even though it might kill you, remember?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5713 (isolation #152) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

I skimmed PV claim in my bloodlust but that's weird in a PV sort of way.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5742 (isolation #153) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:37 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5720, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 5718, Titus wrote:NO! We are lynching the sk.

If we are not, we are lynching Nacho. Really Nati, Nacho wakes up just to push me and you think that's a bus. I also cannot see two rbers alive.

if you don't think there's a roleblocker alive, then you have to believe I'm scum and should be voting me.

And you should stop just stop defending your moronic shot. I've about had my wits end with you.
The simple way to take care of these things is by lynching them.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5743 (isolation #154) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:39 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5738, Natirasha wrote:Role block preventer. Anyone I target cannot be role blocked. I've been on Pie every night.
Roleblock preventer?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5744 (isolation #155) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:40 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

Nvm carry on I'm an idiot and haven't slept
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5787 (isolation #156) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:28 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5766, Titus wrote:1) A oneshot cop is basically a mylo win if scum lying. Claim used it, guilty on town. Scum win.
I could see the problem with this if talah saved said guilty until LyLo, but he didn't.
In post 5766, Titus wrote:2) Talah's sudden switch on Wake seemed like bussing rather than genuine. She was on every train but Wake (until I pointed this out).
And then Wake flipped town.
In post 5766, Titus wrote:3) She lacked aggression towards Stal and Wayne, who were both claiming cop and acting in a manner to protect Wayne.
And then Wake flipped town.
In post 5766, Titus wrote:4) Her total reluctance to give us a confirmed clear when she supposedly believed we could leash the sk.
Where did he refuse to give a confirmed clear?
In post 5766, Titus wrote:5) I didn't observe crumbs of a result. That's the weakest bc I usually don't pick hem up.
He didn't have any results so that explains why he didn't crumb them.
In post 5766, Titus wrote:6) Generally following the heard other than wierd Wake interactions.
Other than weird Wake interactions... even though wake was town...
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5788 (isolation #157) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:29 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5771, Natirasha wrote:Really I hate this role because I've only ever seen it as a scum role before which is why I danced around so much before claiming.

Obv answer to only 2 night kills is Nacho's bussing his strongman.
My strongman that shoots during the day as well?
In post 5773, Titus wrote:The context makes no sense other than to throw dirt on PV who is fucking obvtown at this point.
How does it throw dirt on PV...? How is PV obvtown...?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5819 (isolation #158) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:20 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

Welcome back Levi. Your reads don't make any sense.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5944 (isolation #159) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:36 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5825, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ooey... really. Including yourself in your town list.

VOTE: Levi
This was the least of his sins, ETL.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5945 (isolation #160) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:37 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5831, leviathan93 wrote:UNVOTE:

actually, you know what? i can buy the vig thing considering the flavor of this game and the suits abilities.
This was also absolutely ridiculous.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5946 (isolation #161) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:38 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

And doesn't make any sort of sense.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5948 (isolation #162) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:41 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5854, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 5788, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 5771, Natirasha wrote:Really I hate this role because I've only ever seen it as a scum role before which is why I danced around so much before claiming.

Obv answer to only 2 night kills is Nacho's bussing his strongman.
My strongman that shoots during the day as well?
There are such things as scum joats.
With day kills and strongmans? That doesn't make any sense, considering our protective roles are a one shot jailkeeper and a bulletproof bodyguard; the day kill already acts as a strongman for the scumteam. They don't need any more than that.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5949 (isolation #163) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:42 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5947, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 5944, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 5825, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ooey... really. Including yourself in your town list.

VOTE: Levi
This was the least of his sins, ETL.
But it was the nail nacho.
Fair enough.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5992 (isolation #164) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Vote: leviathan
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5996 (isolation #165) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

And townier!
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6092 (isolation #166) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:25 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5998, Titus wrote:
In post 5997, Natirasha wrote:
In post 5995, Titus wrote:Why Nacho over Levi Nati?
I find Levi's wagon composition very suspect.
Elaborate.

Ugh, a self-vouch from Nacho. Ew.
Am I not supposed to vouch for myself? Because I thought that was something I was supposed to do :(
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6093 (isolation #167) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:28 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6009, Pyrotechnics wrote:Actually Nacho, I would help you lynch Titus now, but you're scum :(
You could help me lynch Titus despite your incorrect beliefs, you know.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6094 (isolation #168) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:30 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6021, Natirasha wrote:Fair enough. We do have a lot of power.

This is where I'm at at the moment

kanyeknowsbest
Pyrotechnics
-
StefanB
EspeciallyTheLies
-
AGar
Belisarius
PeregrineV
-
leviathan93
Titus
NachoKoopa

Everything under the second line is where scum feelings start coming. My main worry about Levi is he feels like he's being pushed by scum as an easy lynchbait wagon. I really don't like that Nacho's not shown any fear at all about his wagon all game. He usually at least has the oomph to tell us his wagon sucks or he's town or something. I don't like EtL being that high, but >neighbors.
I mean, I don't mind the wagon on me. I have been lazy and fed up with things for the majority of this game and it's been pretty much a mirror of my old scum play. I'm just not scum :]
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6095 (isolation #169) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:33 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6069, Titus wrote:Just checked my role PM. My abilities are linked to my suit.

My paranoia sense is tingling. Why separate the two unless we have roleblockers that block just suits or people who can steal suits.
Abilities? I thought you only had 1.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6096 (isolation #170) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:34 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6083, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 6042, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 6027, Pyrotechnics wrote:The only thing with Levi is the way DV talked me off of him day one, but then ended up putting him in his scum list when he had to rearrange things.
This is an excellent point. From my POV, he was also far too quick to give Sakura a town read (based on the neighbor QT), plus his reactions yesterday. I'm fine with lynching Levi.
what? I know her play. she was super obvious town this whole game, and then you came in and just mess things up. the only reason I still have your role as town is because of her.
What has ETL done that has been scummy?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6115 (isolation #171) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:29 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6107, kanyeknowsbest wrote:persionally between a weaker player who is scum and a stronger player who is scum, id rather lynch the latter.
it's really great not to lynch the stronger player who is town though
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6116 (isolation #172) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:29 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

like really really great
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6118 (isolation #173) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:08 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

that's okay! you'll see it one day, buddy.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6240 (isolation #174) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6156, Titus wrote:Nati, only one. I plan on using it tonight. While Kanye cannot be a scumbuddy with Pie, keeping Pie alive benefits town.

Beli, go on. I don't know where you are coming from, but you at least seem to be trying.

The wagon sucks not for who is on it but for the reasoning. I do suspect one of Pyro/Nati as scum. The Levi wagon has one scumread (Nacho) but better reasoning.
You keep having scumreads that require you to tie them to people who have not flipped scum. Why is this?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6241 (isolation #175) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6176, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 6096, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 6083, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 6042, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 6027, Pyrotechnics wrote:The only thing with Levi is the way DV talked me off of him day one, but then ended up putting him in his scum list when he had to rearrange things.
This is an excellent point. From my POV, he was also far too quick to give Sakura a town read (based on the neighbor QT), plus his reactions yesterday. I'm fine with lynching Levi.
what? I know her play. she was super obvious town this whole game, and then you came in and just mess things up. the only reason I still have your role as town is because of her.
What has ETL done that has been scummy?
I don't know what he has done that is scummy. I town read people. I spend time looking for town. ETL just doesn't seem like a playing townie even though I know they are one because sakura was.
Well this was a useful catchup.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6242 (isolation #176) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6194, Titus wrote:What info do we get by shooting Nacho or Levi when they are deadmen walking? Play to the longterm.
You get confirmed as town when otherwise you will most definitely be lynched?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6249 (isolation #177) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:43 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6243, Titus wrote:
In post 6240, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 6156, Titus wrote:Nati, only one. I plan on using it tonight. While Kanye cannot be a scumbuddy with Pie, keeping Pie alive benefits town.

Beli, go on. I don't know where you are coming from, but you at least seem to be trying.

The wagon sucks not for who is on it but for the reasoning. I do suspect one of Pyro/Nati as scum. The Levi wagon has one scumread (Nacho) but better reasoning.
You keep having scumreads that require you to tie them to people who have not flipped scum. Why is this?
Not sure what you're saying here.

Also, Nacho you have highlighted a goid reason for scum me to want to vig you and Levi, towncred. The rejection of towncred should clue you in to the fact I am not scum. That is setting aside the whole, gunsmith without a vig is stupid.
I'm saying you said that Kanye and wake were scumbuddies at one point after wake had flipped town.
Why is gunsmith without a vig stupid when there is a serial killer?
And no it's not towncred, it's confirming yourself as town which is kind of a big deal since scum you can't do that.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6250 (isolation #178) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:44 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6248, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Nacho is a far better option than levi.
I don't remember this position before. Is it Levi's townread on you?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6274 (isolation #179) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:14 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

I wanna hammer it.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6275 (isolation #180) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:15 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6251, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:No. I think if you are both scum, lynching you gives us more to work with in terms of associations than lynching Levi.
But we aren't both scum.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6276 (isolation #181) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:16 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6267, Titus wrote:
In post 6264, TiphaineDeath wrote:Errrr, no, if one scum one town, scum knows town neighbor is town, offs town neighbor, one dead town neighbor looks like both neighbors town. Sends in to huge wifom spiral, easily rideable till endgame with good scum. Always assume scum is smart.
I do. Yet, killing your allies isn't smart as scum. If the neighbor townreads the scum neighbor, there is no point in killing the town neighbor as the town neighbor can be an asset in determining who is mislynchable and creating mislynches. If the neighbor cannot be manipulated as such, then shoot him.

Ideally shoot the town neighbor before the scum neighborgets lynched as a scum neighbor practically confirms the other.

Enough setup spec, let's talk game.
In post 6270, Titus wrote:
In post 6268, TiphaineDeath wrote:Aaaaaand VOTE: titus. Game reading unnecessary :D. Choo-Choo.
If you read the game, you'd know I am town. Gunsmith suggests town vig. I am the only vig claimer. I took risks and said fuck off accordingly. I did what I hav done. The votes keep me alive, so I don't mind them. As long as scum think I am a useful idiot, I live.
Gunsmith doesn't suggest town vig, again.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6448 (isolation #182) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6280, Titus wrote:
In post 6274, NachoKoopa wrote:I wanna hammer it.
Disassociative language. Good fucking lord. God damn it. Now they lynch me when I am this close to finding the scum and ending this. Ugh.

Levi - Kanye - Nacho. Signed sealed delivered.
I don't know what language is but ok.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6449 (isolation #183) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6337, leviathan93 wrote:also titus is town, just saying.
Okay thanks Levi :]
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6451 (isolation #184) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Sorry. I will hammer you, Titus the human with feelings of dread when she looks at the role PM given to her.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6503 (isolation #185) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6476, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Nacho is a good lynch.

<3 ily nacho. But you gotta go.
I mean no one would blame you if you bunny hopped over to one of the two wagons that are objectively better than mine!
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6504 (isolation #186) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6492, leviathan93 wrote:I don't really have a feeling that kanye is scum. He may be, but I would only support that lynch if we got to end game and still had many scum around. He's good, so he could be, but i currently feel he is town.

nati I could see as scum from his push on me, regardless if i'm playing shittily or not, his push does not seem very pro town.

Beli I simply highly doubt is scum

Nacho I feel the best chance of the moment of being scum

and Titus is definitely not scum.

neither is ETL because of sakura.
Why is Titus definitely not scum?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6505 (isolation #187) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6500, Titus wrote:No... It doesn't. It suggests that Nacho will vote me when my wagon gains steam.
I'm pretty sure I said something to the effect of "will hammer whenever".
If that's what you meant like this, then yes! Yes it does.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6653 (isolation #188) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:15 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

How do I always get quick lynched?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6660 (isolation #189) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:26 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6658, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 6653, NachoKoopa wrote:How do I always get quick lynched?
atleast you didnt get quicklynched the other days i wanted you lynched...
ya that's true
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6661 (isolation #190) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:27 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

we could have had it all if I was town and if my hydra partner wasn't useless the whole game except for Mastin to think I was town
And if Kalimar used his vig shot like I told him to ;'(
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6662 (isolation #191) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:27 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

At least I don't have to read!
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6668 (isolation #192) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:30 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

dude Tammy's was p fucking quality
I wrote it while drunk so I had my usual town passion

Kanye, I wrote yours on an iPad 20 minutes before deadline :'(
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6672 (isolation #193) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:32 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6669, Natirasha wrote:Hey Nacho how many you got on your team? Be straight with me.
everyone's on nachos team
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6673 (isolation #194) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:33 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 6671, kanyeknowsbest wrote:ill never fucking forget this
:'(

DV was p lame too and I love DV a lot!
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6676 (isolation #195) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:34 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

I'm scum.
Titus was scum.
DV was scum I think, but not sure considering you took away the love of my life from me so quickly
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6678 (isolation #196) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:36 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

this role was pretty cool though, just wish there wasn't the shitshows the past 7 days that were no fun to read and v hard to care about

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”