Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3127 (isolation #400) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3102, mastin2 wrote:Your reads--similar to AP--seem rather focused, on specific players. Why is that?

Linking me with pidgey. Doesn't matter what pidgey's alignment is why the hell are you trying to connect us out of nowhere?

And that question is pointed as hell. Tunnel vision is not a scumtell.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3129 (isolation #401) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3102, mastin2 wrote:I think you're town

Why is pidgey a townread?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3157 (isolation #402) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3132, PeregrineV wrote:I don't see a point to having Acomist tested.
But, if you insist, and Nero claims to be out of shots, and you don't want the messenger to claim, who is going to test Acomist?

I suggested that the messenger do it. And the point would be to have a MOD CONFIRMED NK-IMMUNE TOWNIE. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT. Or if hes scum then hes scum. Great!

ITs functionally equivalent to a useless PR using their PR as a 1-shot hide on someone. (Except they die if hes town, but same idea). And we are in EVENS so that hide doesnt cost us a lynch if Acosmist is town. Ill take Hider over Neighborizer ANY day.

In post 3132, PeregrineV wrote:Was he scum or town in Switchboard?

Town. Im saying MoI making plans is just a personality thing. I dont honestly expect it to be a good alignment indicator. And keeping Tammy alive / killing Tammy is hardly comparable to making a huge plan. Its just mafai theory. And MoI refusing to back down about his Tammy opinion and on leashing SKs is a very strong tell that he believes what he is saying (independent of alignment).

In post 3134, PeregrineV wrote:They are only towntells if you are town.

What?

In post 3134, PeregrineV wrote:I think conflicting motivation (trying to appear to be scumhunting and trying to not actually catch scum) is pretty reliable as a scum tell.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Ok here is why MoI is town. His recent rampage is leaking towntells all over the goddamn thread. Unless he is faking all that shit about being pissed at Mykonian (hes not, and Ive never seen him this mad) then hes obviously town. And like I said, I flat-out disagree with all the points being made against him (and have said that constantly all game). Chiefly mastin saying he is construing because its not provable and its just MoI's playstyle. Also MoI being scummy for pushing people who haven't flipped / Elscouta. I shouldnt even need to explain why. And his stream of thought is just easy to follow. It makes sense. and he is actively trying to rally support for his wagons instead of just blowing smoke. Mastin is just blowing smoke.

In post 3141, PeregrineV wrote:1. My point is that Tammy-SK was different. It was out in the open, during the day, confirmable, and controllable. Just like all of our Zombie role claims.

So? If I tell you that I think guns should be legal and you believe in regulating them, does that make me scum? Or just someone with a different opinion? Ok so we are talking about shotguns now instead of handguns. Same fucking difference.

In post 3143, mykonian wrote:Not a counterwagon at all. Mine simply didn't launch and the same people hopped onto the next and did manage to get that completed. That's the weirdest thing isn't it? The reason every single one of you could have known els was a bad lynch: there was literally no attempt at a counterwagon. None.

And this shit is why you are scum. Trying to subtly prove you are town by saying that the elscouta wagon was literally the same as yours and therefore you and Elscouta share the same alignment.

@MoI: Your Nero post is good, but I think a lot of people are assuming Nero may just be derp and not scum. Because his argument against you was really derp.

In post 3153, Cheery Dog wrote:Weren't you accusing myk of being scum yesterday and now you're liking him, which I believe you now believe he is town, what happened?

Im moderately disappointed at Mastin for posting a shitload of generic questions to ppl whilst refusing to catch up first

Mykonian replied sarcastically to Mastin basically saying the same thing: "Why are you posting all of this when you havent read the thread?"

But I crossed out the above statement because Mastin is not town and I wont be nearly as disappointed at him when flips accordingly. Mykonian could easily be a mastin buddy for the distancing there w/o actually making a case on him or pressuring him.

Kise's point about MoI-town is spot on.

@Kise: Im 100% down for a PV lynch. VOTE: Peregrine V
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3162 (isolation #403) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:46 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Dude that was like 90+ pages ago. And you restated all my logic for having a useless PR be used as a Hider on acosmist.

My change of opinion on Tammy had nothing to do with who was being wagoned.

And yes, Acosmist did deserve a PL at one point for lurking and posting a bunch of useless crap. Not for his claim.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3163 (isolation #404) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3158, Kublai Khan wrote:Now today, AngryPidgeon finally wants to test Acosmists' claim by sending either the neighborizer or the messenger to target Acosmist. Why not earlier?

Didn't occur to me I guess. And why does that matter? I'm shoving the plan through today more than anyone.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3168 (isolation #405) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3165, mastin2 wrote:You've been advocating him as town as well, so why do you have an issue with me having a townread on him?

I don't always blindly accept people's reads that synchronize with mine. IIRC, pidgey was shoving the Tammy wagon and in your lynch pool for that reason. And also MoI is scum for pressing Mykonian, so why not pidgey?

My pidgey read is mostly gut and his train of thought just reads genuine. And I know you garner reads differently than I do, so you listing pidgey as town is off. Nothing to do with my read on him.

P-edit...........Fuck you. Your stance on PV is bad. You are calling him a 'strong town voice' simply because he is drinking you/Nero Koolaid. He posted nothing meaningful almost all of Yesterday and he finally pops in to make a scummy catchup post. I dont care what his opinions are and whether or not you agree with them. Quoting Nero's wall of random crap and saying "I agree with most but not all of this" is bullshit and posturing. And you even admitted in you post to PV that YOU DONT KNOW WHERE HE STANDS. So why is he a strong town voice if you actually have to ask him for what his opinions are?

And PV is scummy as shit. His MoI push is just loosely sheeping your case w/o actually saying it and cluttering the thread with this argument that has already been repeated ad nauseum. Its posturing. And buddying to whichever of you/Nero is town. Hes ignoring my points about Nero/Messenger/Acosmist and just trying to look opinionated on the Acosmist matter.

His only serious content today was to argue theory with me. Push MoI for disagreeing with him on theory. And buddy the crap out of you/Nero. If you are town, wake the fuck up. PV is probably not town and hes been coasting like fuck all game. (Same can be said for Zab too, really. But at least Zab isn't actively trying to look like hes doing something.)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3172 (isolation #406) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Zabriel just dropped a huge town tell. Abort the wagon. Abort the plan. Everyone get on PV.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3179 (isolation #407) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3177, mykonian wrote:He buddied you quite hard. Easy to towntell, I guess.

AP, you are a beautiful human, on the inside, but certainly on the outside as well.

Mykonian.

In my post I said PV was scummy for sheeping/buddying Mastin whilst lurking and drinking his koolaid.

Do you really think scum Zab swoops in and responds to my post in which I call PV scummy for that by doing the exact same thing to me? Especially given that I'm more volatile than most players?

For him to be scum he has to be dumb and attempting the worlds most ill-advised buddying attempt. I don't think thats the case.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3180 (isolation #408) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3176, Cheery Dog wrote:Can you explain how that was a town tell for me? I see it as very null.

Would scum-Zab really blatantly do what I literally just accused PV of being scummy for IN RESPONSE TO MY POST CALLING PV SCUMMY FOR IT.

Unless hes really really dumb or some sort of scum mastermind that predicted me noting this, hes not scum. And I dont think either of those is the case.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3182 (isolation #409) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3181, Nero Cain wrote:AP seem to be trying to protect the messenger.

...??? I suggested the messenger target Acosmist immediately after you claimed no more shots. And then you retorted back with "Oh well testing Acosmist isnt really worth it anyways"

And the messenger is probably either Mykonian or PV. Its not like mastin didn't soft claim the ever loving shit out of that in-thread.

In post 3181, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you posting less lists than usual?

Dunno, not used to large games. But were down to 14 anyhow.

Townreads: Kise, MoI, Acosmist, Yates, Cheery, Zab, pidgey (Mastin, did you actually explain this read?)
Scumreads: Nero/Mastin, PV, Mykonian
The rest: Kublai Khan, jasont1981

Strongly doubt Nero and Mastin are on a team. Its probably one of that, PV, Mykonian. If that isn't all of them, add in KK or jason.

Cheery Im less sure of than the others. But he absolutely should not be lynched before PV/mykonian.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3183 (isolation #410) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:46 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2634, Cheery Dog wrote:
But you don't know what a scumCheery
does, how does that actually make me town?

In post 2634, Cheery Dog wrote:Yes I'm aware I've gone only through the first 4 pages and skimming during that, and it
may also be that I dislike rapidcanyon
after a game we played together, but that was the scummiest post I found

2963 looks town too on 2nd thought.

NM, Cheery's town. Anyone voting him should feel ashamed.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3191 (isolation #411) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3190, Kublai Khan wrote:Also, I want a good reason why the messenger's name should stay secret.

Really isn't one. I thought it was a reasonable idea if Nero were going to test Acosmist. But he isn't so the messenger should. Mastin (and Im guessing also Nero?) know who it is then.

In post 3185, Cheery Dog wrote:So you believe both the neighbouriser and messenger as possible scum now?

Setup spec would be a little silly if that were the case, but maybe. The way Nero is accusing me of defending the messenger when I absolutely never did other than to say that setup spec makes me think messenger/Nero aren't a team is lol (if Nero is town then why does he care?). And he falsely said that I backed my plan down about targeting Acosmist when he said he was out of shots. I never did, I recommended the messenger do it. Nero did call the plan useless at that point though.

And I could be wrong about the messenger being one of those 2 and Mastin is throwing fake hints around for w/e reason. Point being, my opinion that neighborizer/messenger probably not being a team doesnt affect my vote right now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3192 (isolation #412) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3187, mykonian wrote:Yes, I fail to see the point.

Your Zab mislynch was going swimmingly I know. And now you are on Cheery's wagon, thats a riot.

Its really simple. I made a post calling PV scummy for lurking, sheeping Mastin w/o providing original content, and buddying him. Zab comes in and responds to this post by essentially doing exactly those 3 things to me. If he is scum, then how the hell would he think that is a good idea. Unless he really thinks I'll be flowery to him for sheeping me on PV which is a pretty bad assumption to make. I can't see scum-Zab doing what I accused PV of being scummy for in RESPONSE to the post I called PV scummy.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3194 (isolation #413) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3193, Kublai Khan wrote:Note that none of that makes any sense. Benmage was only arguing that the risk was high to himself because he feared he might get shot the next day (which is still a horrible argument considering that Tammy had plenty of time to kill him after he claimed). So the "high-risk" was to one person that already wasn't killed and the high-reward is still high-reward.

Given that there was no Kill N1, I thought it was a safe assumption that we had a doctor.

In post 3193, Kublai Khan wrote:AngryPidgeon is different. Read the first quote again. He fully understands the logic that scum gains by directing the town to lynch it's enemy.

There are two entities. Both benefit from having Tammy gone, but each loses something by making the kill. Would scum have killed her? Probably not. The Tammy conversation was an enormous cirlcejerk that is evidently still rippling off aftershocks 4 days later.

Your old point that the Tammy debate would stop if she weren't lynched i bullshit and I don't know where you got to that conclusion from. Plus, we had a claimed cop and lack of NK N1. It looked like a reasonable situation to take a low risk approach and just lynch Tammy.

And in your quote, you are avoiding saying that she was also town's enemy. So what do you do if she doesn't get NK'd for a night? 2? "AP is talking in hypotheticals!" No, fuck you. All we had to work with at the time was hypotheticals and I tend to doubt the scumteam would have killed her. The Tammy debate itself was inherently anti-town. And I love how your argument against me being different than Ben hinges on Ben being dumb as justification for his support.

Re the other wagons: I derped. For some reason I though mastin was actually going to hardball a lynch successfully so I moved to one that I was prob-scum and not just retarded (Acosmist wagon). I never stopped supporting the Tammy lynch primarily and if you read my posts in context, Im sure that was evident.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3196 (isolation #414) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3195, Kublai Khan wrote:You are the only one trying to squelch any conversation related to the Tammy lynch. It's a game event. Actions/arguments made during game events are the basis for making cases to lynch scum.

Yes, but this one is not / was not going anywhere. That is the point. Keeping tammy alive was going to keep getting the same bullshit posted over and over. Im not arguing that your case on me is invalid because it has to do with Tammy as you imply here...Im saying that lynching Tammy was the correct play.

In post 3195, Kublai Khan wrote:Why are you launching into this distracting side argument? What does it have to do with your inconsistency regarding arguments to lynch/not lynch Tammy?

I also answered that. Nice and neatly at the end.

In post 3195, Kublai Khan wrote:You argued like you never had any doubt in your mind that lynching Tammy was the proper course of action. But you previously expressed doubt and you moved your vote around. You are scum because there isn't agreement between what you say and do. You are duplicitous.

Excuse me? IIRC I posted several times saying that I saw both sides of the argument and that it was a high-risk/reward scenario to not lynch her. don't give me this bullshit that I never doubted it was the only play.

In post 3195, Kublai Khan wrote:So retarded that you now want his claimed checked? Why is your town-read on Acosmist wavering?

It isn't. And that is a strawman.

We lose nothing by testing Acosmist. If, and this was at the time a valid assumption, Nero could test the claim (assuming acosmist is town) Nero dies and Acosmist is confirmed. We are at evens and that seems unlikely to change all things considered, so losing Nero does not cost us a lynch. And my read on acosmist is 100% irrelevant if there is still a possibility of him getting lynched as town in the future. Having Nero test Acosmist prevents that town-lynch and does not cost us a lynch. And if Nero is somewhat likely to get lynched down the line anyways, so if he is town it prevents that as well. And if nero or Acosmist is scum, then doing this makes even more sense.

I laid out my case for doing it from a Acosmist = town perspective and worst case scenario, its STILL a good idea. Either you aren't reading the thread, or you are just actively trying to find some incredibly minor inconsistency in my thoughts.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3202 (isolation #415) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3198, pidgey wrote:but why did you openly suggested that tammy was
probably
a BP Serial Killer

I never said it was probable. I said it was possible. It was a bad argument anyways. I was trying to reinforce my point that scum probably wouldn't kill her because KK/Mastin were saying that they definitely had to and that is a load of crap.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3203 (isolation #416) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And yes, Im town.

No opinion Peregrine, pidgey?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3213 (isolation #417) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im down to lynch Mykonian if there is support.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3214 (isolation #418) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3209, Kublai Khan wrote:My case on AngryPidgeon is solid

Ya, KK is probably scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3216 (isolation #419) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2947, Kublai Khan wrote:@Yates - Do you really think scum would need to do a "whoops, lol!" hammer to lynch Elscouta?

@Nero Cain - What is your flavor?

@Acosmist - Do only Metal Gear characters die if they target you?

What was the point of the third question? If Acosmist is scum he is going to say it works on everyone. If he is town, then him answering the question is anti-town. So what made you want to ask that?

And Yates clearly states he didn't care about the hammer. Were you caught up when you asked that?

If you are arguing that I am scum for trying to get Tammy lynched and that being beneficial to scum, why do you also say I was looking for an out off the wagon:
In post 1954, Kublai Khan wrote:AngryPidgeon - Lots of shitty arguments then (Post 1921) where he looks for his out off the wagon. Smart enough to know better. Poss. scum.

I wasn't, but you later assert that I am scum for arguing for the Tammy lynch. Yet you quote me saying Im willing to compromise on WC as also scum-motivated.

I think I asked you before - what happened to your theory that scum gave up arguing the Tammy wagon and were just lurk-a-derping through D2?

KK is focusing on the Tammy wagon as a lynch pool and that is scummy. I realize a lot of players are doing that, but I really would expect KK to know that opinions are opinions and not indicative of alignment. He first argues that scum are likely lurking and voting Tammy because they cant keep up but later completely drops this to focus me, citing me changing opinions on it as scummy whilst avoiding commenting on Mykonian voting Tammy and then finding an absolutely terrible reason to keep her around for a single Day.

P-edit: ok. And you saying that 'your case is good' is scummy. Am I scum or not? You are self-praising your case and not actively trying to get support for it or encourage people to consider it / sheep it. It reminds me an awful lot of scum-Thor who builds up pretty cases and hides behind them and acts like they are bulletproof. Its a stupid way of backtracking when wrong (well my CASE was rock solid) and it makes you look like you believe in it. The phrasing of that sentence tells me that you are using your belief in your case as 'proof' that you believe I am scum and therefore are town. Its subtle.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3217 (isolation #420) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

The difference is this. Town KK says "We should wagon AP." ... "Hes scum for Xyz, if you don't believe me, look at my case and his response"

Not

"AP is scum because my case is good"

You are trying to look town by believing in the logic you laid out.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3218 (isolation #421) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And what was your point about me wanting to get Acosmist tested. My plan, in the worst possible scenario (town Nero/messenger tests town Acosmist), is still pro-town and you are sidestepping that and calling me scummy for proposing it despite having a townread on Acosmist and generally agreeing that it should happen.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3219 (isolation #422) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1821, Kublai Khan wrote:I like the part where you quote me and show me where my logic is wrong.

Also this is a huge admission of guilt.

"You cant PROVE Im scum! Im playing pro-town! You cant show otherwise!"
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3240 (isolation #423) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3234, mastin2 wrote:Side-note, the post shortly before this which quoted AP saying PV/myk as the messenger and PV/myk as scumreads makes me strongerly lean scum on him.

Why? Being the messenger doesn't clear someone. I really don't care about ambivalent role claims like messenger/neighborizer. Treat them like everyone else.

In post 3239, mykonian wrote:And he's the most likely candidate for the N1 protect in my opinion.

Why? I dont think I was a likely candidate for a protect at all. IaI was under a lot of pressure when I replaced in and its not like that all went away after I replaced in.

I've resolved to not browse MS at work anymore for obvious reasons. Lunch is ending, I cant read the KK wall right now.

Not going to vote Cheery or Zab today. Mykonian or PV should go. Yates, your vote could not suck much harder than it is right now.

UNVOTE: PV
VOTE: Mykonian
Suddenly I am town? And suddenly I was probably protected? Choo choo.

Mastin, you are ingoring my points about PV. Stahp. 'Im not sold on PV' is not satiating my appetites. Why is PV a townread? He is coasting, repeating old cases against MoI that have already been answered, and posturing.

@KK: If you really believe your case, then lol. But I don't think that is the case. (see what I did there)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3250 (isolation #424) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:12 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3247, mykonian wrote:I really hate that there is such a resistance to the pidgey lynch.

Pidgey is obvtown.

Re protection spec: BloodCovenent did lean town on me IIRC. But even if he did protect me, Im an unlikely scum NK purely because of the suspicion on my slot.

In post 3248, zabriel wrote:More speculation that's bothering me more than it was earlier is all of the "Tammy had a safe-claim, so mafia have a safe-claim too". I can't remember exactly who was saying that and I don't feel like tracking back right now. The central thing that bothers me about that is that it really didn't seem like she actually had a claim since it took her several pages of refusing to provide her character's name before she finally gave us a fake name. The amount of time that passed makes it feel like she was stalling while she looked for a remotely plausible name. Maybe it's just in my head from to the rereading, but it doesn't seem reasonable to assume safe-claims based on Tammy play, and it seems increasingly more likely that scum is bringing it up to try to speed along the Aco wagon. I am sleepy as heck right now, so I'm going to nap.

IIRC, Yates speculated that. And I think Tammy DID have that as a fake claim since no one CC'd it. She just didnt want to claim it because the flavor didnt add up.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3251 (isolation #425) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Cheery: IIRC I was under pressure in NY 159 when CKD called me on my fake claim and before you cleared me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3255 (isolation #426) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3254, Nero Cain wrote:And of course no one is on when I am.....(well scum AP is))

Hi.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3256 (isolation #427) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3252, Nero Cain wrote:Are you scum?

Lol, sheep Scum KKs case Nero. Jsut keep throwing more shit out there.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3257 (isolation #428) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3252, Nero Cain wrote:AP: If the messenger flips town we should lynch Nero.

This was because of all the crap you were saying about the messenger in response to me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3258 (isolation #429) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3252, Nero Cain wrote:I disagree. Scum fear death. Scum couldn't have blocked her and she repersents a second lynch durring the day. Scum beneifitted more by lynching Tammy then town did. Scum NEEDED her gone. I wouldn't be to terribly supprised to find 2 or even 3 scum on her wagon.

Woah, 2 scum!! Given basic probability and assuming ~4 scum alive makes that probable since the lynch list you are proposing is half the current playerlist.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3260 (isolation #430) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3252, Nero Cain wrote:my death still lessens the number of town so yes....its basicly scum getting an extra kill. But I've never understood WHY its important to send me as opposed to other PR's which might get lynched.

lsjfslkfjlfkjsfl'jf

I explained that and Im not going to again. But I DID suggest the messenger do it. And YOU then countered back by calling the whole plan pointless after offering up the messenger for the task.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3261 (isolation #431) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3252, Nero Cain wrote:Your dance is funny. You think ACO is likely town meaning you believe his claim but you want to go ahead and “test” a claim you already believe. Lol

It prevents two potential MLs and puts at evens at WORST.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3263 (isolation #432) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

LOL no. KK started this wagon on me and you are now participating and calling me scum. Its a preemptive way of going LOL KK is scum Tomorrow! His AP case sucked anyways, I was voting AP for my own reasons. But seriously KK is scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3267 (isolation #433) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

"As long as I assert that I called your slot scummy since D1, it doesnt matter that Im sheeping someone whilst calling them scum and ignoring all your counterpoints." #Scumposts.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3268 (isolation #434) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mykonian/PV/Nero/{KK?}
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3270 (isolation #435) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3252, Nero Cain wrote:Are you
scum
? This is the dumbest question EVER!!!!

So you can just say whatever the fuck you want and not care a couple posts later. got it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3275 (isolation #436) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I gave reason.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3276 (isolation #437) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And mastin agreed with my reasoning so I guess he kind of did too.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3280 (isolation #438) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mmm. I don't see that as really important either way. Are you saying that Yates and Zab are a team for that and he is just trying to distance by pretending he didn't know? Zab looks like hes skimming, so I wouldn't really be that surprised if he skimmed over or forgot about that comment. TBH, the only reason I remembered it was Yates was because I remembered you starting a 1v1 with him for it. I had to think about it myself after reading Zabs post.

1000 posts is a lot of posts. And Im not arguing that he isn't disconnected from the game. Hes lurking almost as hard as PV. Unless you mean Yates being in a pappums game and should know better about his modding style, in which case IDK.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3282 (isolation #439) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3248, zabriel wrote:I'm not really feeling an AP lynch today.

Myk's protection speculation kind of makes me uncomfortable. In a big game like this it's hard to say who targeted who without some inside knowledge. I went to reread from when AP replaced in (former occupant I Am Innocent) and I'm not really seeing the justification for that kind of speculation.

Also when rereading I noticed that Yates congratulated the fuck out of the "DayVig" right after the AV death. There was a little bit of "hey man, nice shot" from a few people, but Yates had the beer glasses out, which in retrospect comes off sort of like congratulating the doctor does.

More speculation that's bothering me more than it was earlier is all of the "Tammy had a safe-claim, so mafia have a safe-claim too". I can't remember exactly who was saying that and I don't feel like tracking back right now. The central thing that bothers me about that is that it really didn't seem like she actually had a claim since it took her several pages of refusing to provide her character's name before she finally gave us a fake name. The amount of time that passed makes it feel like she was stalling while she looked for a remotely plausible name. Maybe it's just in my head from to the rereading, but it doesn't seem reasonable to assume safe-claims based on Tammy play, and it seems increasingly more likely that scum is bringing it up to try to speed along the Aco wagon. I am sleepy as heck right now, so I'm going to nap.

Ya this post is pretty bad. But I still wont believe Scum-Zab decides its a good idea to all out sheep/buddy me onto PV after I accuse PV of being scummy for that. Hed have to be really dumb to think that was a good scum play.

I don't see why him forgetting who said it is scummy though. You think he is avoiding saying its Yates intentionally? Why do that but also accuse yates of being scum for other things?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3284 (isolation #440) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'll reread it. [ongoing] is sponging me right ATM. And work. lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3286 (isolation #441) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3283, Acosmist wrote:So that someone can say "HEY THAT WAS YATES THAT DID IT? LET'S GET ON YATES" and someone else provides the impetus

Why are so many of his posts about me that basically say "on the one hand, but on the other" and then lead exactly nowhere. He doesn't come to any decision at all regarding anything. It's the definition of fluff.

So Zab is bussing Yates but he wants someone else to start the wagon?

Mykonian, read on Nero?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3288 (isolation #442) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

lurking and derping.

His Yates push was uncharacteristic, but I really dont think he has an agenda - lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3291 (isolation #443) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Because we dont have to be voting someone to argue their alignment?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3296 (isolation #444) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3292, Acosmist wrote:Seriously what is the point of cheery making posts like that that are SO BAD and retarded? Is that a scumtell? I don't even know. If not, can he please stop doing that? He's not a kdowns alt I don't think

lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3297 (isolation #445) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Cheery makes people want to believe he is scum every single game Ive seen him in. Lol @ NY 159.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3311 (isolation #446) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3302, mastin2 wrote:Anyone who thinks jason is scum when he posts something like this is either an idiot or scum. :P
You can't get a much better way of saying it than this.

It looks like posturing. I dont see why he is so pissed off at it. Disappointed, maybe. That said, I don't think hes scum for it.

In post 3305, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Everone saying that Zabriel is Town due to ‘Town tells’ – No.
Don’t be stupid.

Easier said than done.

In post 3305, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If you are disinterested Town because you don’t have a flashy power-role you should stop playing Mafia. Scum have been and will continue to be caught by VT roles who give a damn

Yes, lurking and being disengaged are anti-town. And annoying. But that doesn't mean it isn't what is happening.

@Mastin: Thats probably because Zab isn't actively posting.

The above is why MoI is obvtown.

MoI, you think PV is town?

Re Nero: Did he ever explain why he said MoI knew he was out of shots and was setting him up? And ya, his opinions on testing Acosmist/messengerTestingAcosmist are scummy as hell.

@Acosmist: IIRC Yates wanted Tammy to shoot you. And possibly KK, but I think Yates was the one pushing it actively.

P-edit: you don't think Acosmist/Kise/MoI are scum any more?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3313 (isolation #447) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Cool, I ALSO said that Tammy had to be scum because she wouldn't shot Ben. And I wasn't even actively prodding her to do it for town cookies. Go me!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3323 (isolation #448) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3318, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3127, AngryPidgeon wrote:Tunnel vision is not a scumtell.

It allows you to focus all of your game on a single player, to the exclusion of other players, including your sumbuddies. Why would scum not use it when it gives them an out to actual scumhunting?

Ok, then why is pidgey town?

Sure its a viable scum strat, but town do it all the fucking time. Its just not a tell by itself.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3324 (isolation #449) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3322, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3157, AngryPidgeon wrote:I suggested that the messenger do it. And the point would be to have a MOD CONFIRMED NK-IMMUNE TOWNIE. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT. Or if hes scum then hes scum. Great!

ITs functionally equivalent to a useless PR using their PR as a 1-shot hide on someone. (Except they die if hes town, but same idea). And we are in EVENS so that hide doesnt cost us a lynch if Acosmist is town. Ill take Hider over Neighborizer ANY day.

You suggested the messenger not claim.
You suggested the messenger target Acomist, the claimed PGO.

Based on your two statements, how would we ever know the action took place and/or wasn't interfered with by scum?

For this reason, your previous statement "Messenger shouldn't claim" and current statement "Unclaimed messenger targeting claimed PGO will tell us if PGO is really town" seem HIGHLY CONTRADICTORY.

My original reason for saying the messenger shouldn't claim was that Nero was already claimed and could do it. And if he flipped scum, the messenger is likely town via setup spec, so why have them claim?

But since Nero is 'out of shots', that doesnt matter. Let them claim. Admittedly, Acosmist saying his kill may not (wont) happen immediately or even in an established timeframe makes this more complicated. But Im guessing that scum interfering isnt an issue. Tammy had distinct kill flavor. Scum seem to have something similar. Acosmist is claiming FOXDIE as his kill flavor. If someone flips messenger or w/e and dies from something that looks remotely like foxdie, then cool. If the scum kill the messenger to interfere then thats ok.

1. They were forced to direct their NK on the messenger instead of using it somewhere else.
2. The messenger dies with appropriate kill flavor so we know that it happened and ignore the resulting WIFOM.

Assuming both are town. IF the messenger is town, there should be no reason to not do it.

Forcing the messenger to claim right now is good if they are scum. If they are town, the right play would be to trust that they target Acosmist privately and then report back if they live. So, eh. Im all for having the messenger claim and target Acosmist. Not doing so is a scum claim from them.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3343 (isolation #450) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3326, PeregrineV wrote:Angry 3157- You are saying MoI making plans is a personality trait, but angry MoI is a towntell?

Yes, dude. I dont see scum-MoI getting this pissed at people for trolling him. Its MUCH more likely to come from town in this case.

PV, you linked a game where MoI didnt want to leash an SK. And are arguing that this situation is different and therefore MoI should want to? What the actual fuck? First of all, its not really that different. Second of all, even if it is how do you know MoI should think differently about it just because you do?

In post 3326, PeregrineV wrote:And MoI always come across as angry

No. Not like this. Determined? Yes. Upset when things dont go his way? Yes. Outright raging and swearing? :/

In post 3331, PeregrineV wrote:My "push" on MoI is in the form of questions which I'm sure MoI can answer.

The point is that Mastin made the EXACT same points and MoI already answered them and then KEPT PRODDING MASTIN TO RESPOND THOSE RESPONSES OVER AND OVER.

Your case is the millionth rehash of the original one. Its the same goddamn case that MoI got upset at and threw back at Mastin. Yours is not different. And given that he is pressing Mastin to respond to his counterpoints OVER AND OVER I don't think MoI gives two fucks about me answering for him.

In post 3331, PeregrineV wrote:protecting MoI from my questions

Questions that he already made counter points to and keeps ramming down Mastin/everyones throat. I can probably find at least 3-4 MoI posts in which he calls Mastin out on DODGING his responses to effectively YOUR exact questions. Im not protecting MoI by any stretch of the word.

In post 3334, PeregrineV wrote:I agree with this. AP, your play this game is not the same as your NY159.

Misrep Cheery's post. Cheery said that the CIRCUMSTANCES of me being under pressure were different, not that I responded differently to pressure.

I was saying the exact thing Mykonian was.. That Tammy would have shot been if she were town. I meant 'shoot' not 'shot' in that quote.

In post 3338, PeregrineV wrote:Do you see where you want Acomist tested (because he might be scum)

No. If Acosmist is town then its still worth it. I keep saying that in the WORST case scenario, its STILL a good play. Prevents 2 MLs, confirms someone that cant be killed. No loss of lynch. And people HAVE been talking about lynching Acosmist (Yates, KK, Mastin) so confirming him as town is not a bad play at ALL. And if he is scum then GREAT.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3345 (isolation #451) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3344, mastin2 wrote:Hey, AP, out of curiosity, how often in your games do you wall?

Honestly, that is a question I dont know how to answer.

Sometimes I post just really small quips all game and sometimes I quote strip and wall post like mad.

I think I wall if I get behind in the game. Because I like to respond to most things. When Im feeling merciful, I read all the way up before I start posting and then just try to summarize my important thoughts.

I can point to games where I posted lots of walls and some where I posted like none.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3351 (isolation #452) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

replies to PV off the top of my head.

Re MoI:
Your points against him are pretty much the exact same as Mastins. IDK if you arent reading closely or are too subjective to see that, but from my vantage point that is what I see. "MoI would have leashed Tammy as town because it was a good play for xyz"

And I dont care what constitutes XYZ. You arguing that YOU think leashing Tammy was protown because she is different than a normal SK. Fine. But when you make the assumptions that town-MoI would definitely agree with you on theory and therefore isn't town, that is a fallacy.

Ok, so you are questioning MoI and not making a case. The difference isnt really important. And most of your post is dedicated to tons of bulletpoints about why leashing Tammy was protown. Still means nothing about what town-MoI would do. Even MORE so given that MoI has meta proving he doesnt leash normal SKs which is the closest thing you should have to extrapolate town-MoIs mindset from.

Your points about why Tammy is different are most of your post and irrelevant. You are strawmanning away the real issue that your extrapolation has no base and that MoI already answered this to MAstin a million times anyways. And arguing that your case was not actually a case but just questions is more of that.

VOTE: Peregrine

Re Acosmist: crap I forgot what you said about Acosmist. Umm. Oh, kill flavors dude.. If someone dies and FOXDIE or something remotely similar is the cause of death, then that clears him.. If its something else then w/e. Inb4 you asking why acosmist should be tested if hes probtown.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3361 (isolation #453) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Cheery, why are you voting me?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3363 (isolation #454) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:39 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'd like to buy an 'A'?

No, no, I'd like to spin.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3365 (isolation #455) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mykonian is still my number 1 wagon. No one is ever interested in it though.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3366 (isolation #456) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im VT.

Natasha Romanenko.

I dont know MGS flavor and my role provides none.

36 hours to lynch.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3370 (isolation #457) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:36 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3367, PeregrineV wrote:I said my points are different, and you have yet to show otherwise. Repetition does not = fact.

Lol No I dont. Now I have to defend MoI? Your case/questions are not unique. Its the same old "Anyone not wanting to leash Tammy is scum, MoI knows better! It was a good idea because of XYZ"! And the XYZ does not matter at all even if you actually provided an XYZ and mastin didn't. In HINDSIGHT it was probably a good idea.

And MoI even has provided meta to show that he would act this way as town and has been vocal as fuck about shoving it down Mastin's throat. Because he believes that is good policy. ITs not alignment indicative and that is obvious as hell.

You are either incredibly arrogant or scum. I cannot bring myself to believe that you expect MoI to reach the same conclusions you do here about good policy and that he is scum for not.

P-edit: Why does MAstin's vote affect Cheery's at all?

P-Pedit: Look at this smokescreen. Kise, vote PV.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3383 (isolation #458) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Cheery

His vote on me was a scum claim

#YOLO
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3384 (isolation #459) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also blatant counterwagon attempt is both blatant and a counterwagon attempt.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3388 (isolation #460) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3385, Cheery Dog wrote:Also since I don't think this suspicion of me is going to go away, I volunteer myself to be a pgo tester.
Nc t; p -; mi -.

I think you should claim. You already soft claimed. But if you arent bluffing about testing acosmist, then you are town. And Id be a little surprised if you were bluffing atm.

Actually, fuck that. The messenger is scum. Unless cheery just claimed it. Acosmist better get a message from the messenger to the effect of "Im scum. Im out of cards. Fuck." tonight.

Mastin, who is the messenger.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3391 (isolation #461) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

: /

UNVOTE:
Cheery's town. He offered himself up to test Acosmist. WIFOM aside, I don't think scum-Cheery does that right now when hes not close to being lynched.

You even mentioned yourself that the messenger should target Acosmist. I see no reason to hold it back. Unless the messenger is someone super obviously town, why keep it private? And I cant think of anyone in the game that is considered obvtown by most. That said, there is no reason not to claim after his softclaim.

Actually...I could go for a Yates wagon. Ive been giving him a blind eye for his early game play. His Votepark today is awful and reminds me of Tammy in P^4.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3392 (isolation #462) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Errr, that 'no reason not to claim' was directed at Cheery. Just kind of changed stream of thoughts there on a dime.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3395 (isolation #463) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Yes, but Cheery volunteering to test the claim means his obvtown. The messenger never volunteered. (Because hes probably scum. With or without acosmist, doesnt matter)

Unless of course Cheery IS the messenger in which case Im getting trolled.

P-dit: reading..
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3396 (isolation #464) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nero Cain. T. MoI -. PV-.

Are you a flavor cop?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3398 (isolation #465) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Rolefishing....Mastin, dont be dumb.

Cheery already softclaimed targets and a role. And he volunteered to target Acosmist. If he has relevant information to give us TODAY then he needs to give it TODAY.

Actually. I think I know what he did >.>

Not that it ultimately matters. I dont want Cheery to test Acosmist. Cheery is town.

And this Zab compromise wagon sucks. Does anyone actually have a townread on Yates?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3401 (isolation #466) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3399, mastin2 wrote:ersonally, I'd prefer the messenger to target Aco, anyway.

This is what I mean...

Cheery, you were going to target me after that?

VOTE: Yates
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3404 (isolation #467) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ya Jason could be too. Although I think the only wagons that are going to happen atm are me, zab, PV. Of those, Ill end up on PV.

Jason is coasting really hard and could easily be scum. His early game flavor-slip was BULLSHIT too.

And I guess Im stupid because I dont see how Mykonian is obvtown by annnnnny stretch of the word.

P-edit: Why are you a better option?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3405 (isolation #468) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Because if you are town, you should want someone who may not be town and who ACTUALLY has a confirmed useless role to do it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3407 (isolation #469) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

TIL Cheery is a robot.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3452 (isolation #470) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:16 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Pretty sure its 11 PM my time which is 10 hours basically.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3458 (isolation #471) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You should vote Yates.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3469 (isolation #472) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Zabriel

about 90 minutes left.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3471 (isolation #473) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

It ended 15 mins ago.

Inb4 404.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3474 (isolation #474) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Why did Cheery claim?

I got a message last night. >.> Not sure how it makes me feel. Im at work atm, can't read fully.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3475 (isolation #475) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3385, Cheery Dog wrote:Nc t; p -; mi -.

So Nero's claim is even more confirmed than before. Not that that really changes much.

PV and MoI were tracked nowhere.

But given 3-4 scum left that doesn't mean much either.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3478 (isolation #476) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nero, thoughts on the Zab wagon not going through?

And quick bullet points on Yates?

Still think MoI is town...
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3481 (isolation #477) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3479, Yates wrote:That Yates wagon was bullshit. I'm seriously reconsidering some of my Town reads because that was scummy as hell.

Vote: Zab

That was a bullshit counter wagon and I want to know what's up.

The Zab wagon was a bullshit counter wagon to you?

You know how I know you are scum? You are acting like your wagon was really bad. It wasn't. You are coasting like mad and if you were town, you would know that there was good reason for people to vote you.

Your reaction only makes sense as someone trying to look more town than they feel.

VOTE: Yates
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3519 (isolation #478) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3486, Yates wrote:
In post 3481, AngryPidgeon wrote:The Zab wagon was a bullshit counter wagon to you?

You know how I know you are scum? You are acting like your wagon was really bad

Uh no. The Yates wagon was a counter to Zab. There wasn't even a Yates wagon until later.

Also, I'm acting like my wagon was bad because my wagon was bad. Also also - coasting /= scum. I realize I haven't been super active on these forums - PERIOD - but that's due to RL stuff not game stuff. Unless you think I'm scum in all three games? Also, feel free to show me a single game where I was lurker scum, tyia.

You, on the other hand, have been doing nothing but manufacturing counter wagons and casting suspicion without cause. Plus your stance on the Tammy thing was bogus but I'm not going to get in to that again.

When I have some time I'm going to revisit if you or Zab are the better lynch for today.

Lol, in that case PV and I were also counterwagons to the Zab wagon.

No, your wagon was not bad. You posted basically zero content Yesterday and parked your vote on JasonT1981 when that clearly wasn't going anywhere. Coasting may not equal scum, but it is a symptom. Combine that with voteparking on a shit wagon and not vocalizing support for testing obvscum Acosmist and the diagnosis is pretty clear. You have the scum. And look at that strawman. I never said you were scum for lurking. Your vote-park on Jason and refusal to participate WAS scummy and you got votes for it. I said that if you were town, you would understand why people were willing to vote you.

But instead we get this "My wagon is shit, Zab is obv scum and I was the CW!" First off, if Zab is scum then there were several CWs and you are just trying to imply you are town by riding the "Zab NL means hes scum" wave which is just subtle buddying to MoI/mastin/whoever. Second off, your votepark on Jason (a wagon going NOWHERE) suggests that you thought Zab was town. What changed to make you think otherwise? Its not like Zab changed his playstyle at all.

Re Messenger: I already claimed that the messenger targeted me last night..

@MoI: Read on Yates?

P-edit (so many pedits): I think Zab should claim next post. Its obvious thats where today is headed.

People I want to lynch atm in rough order from "Oh god yes!" to "Ok": Yates, Kublai Khan, Mykonian, Nero Cain.

KK, read on Yates?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3529 (isolation #479) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3521, mastin2 wrote:-Cases. I asked before night yesterday for people to prepare cases on jason arguing one way or the other. Did anyone actually follow through?

No, my dog
ate my homework
delete my case. :P

Ehhhh, I don't really know what I feel about Jason tbh. I wouldn't cry over a Jason lynch, but I think there are considerably better targets right now.

Quick points:
Don't like his opening post about Acosmist lying about flavor. It looks fake. Like ¿AV? said: Why does Jason think Acosmist would fakeclaim Snake in a HP game and VOTE HIM FOR IT. It looks like Jason tryingto drop a fake towntell.
Didn't like his response to Yates about the hammer on Elscouta. The entire situation looked like someone caught for the wrong reasons (the hammer itself wasn't scummy, but Jason acted like he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar afterwards). That said, I'd buy a Jason/Yates team.
Jason is coasting to a degree.

Actually I guess I wouldn't mind a Jason wagon >.>

I'd bump Nero off my list potentially to put him on.

Le preview edit: I dont think Zab is scum though. >.>
His wagon not going through is not at all a scumtell. I voted him for compromise and that was it. Yates is a much better wagon (shit I guess I just admitted to CWing Yates). Zab is not acting like scum. In fact his post sheeping me onto PV is prob from town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3534 (isolation #480) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

The message was just a stream of thoughts about the game.

It was a reads list and quick summary with about a paragraph devoted to each player.

The messenger definitely put effort into it which is a light town-tell, but the message has not changed my perception much.

This person DID express a lot of interest in my top wagon.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3540 (isolation #481) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:42 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Lol. Yates calling a Zab/Mykonian team.

But Yates, Im chainsaw defending the shit out of Zab by voting you. So consider me cutting in line in front of Mykonian.

Zab is L - 1
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3544 (isolation #482) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

If he flips town, Yates/Mykonian/Jason are all fantastic votes.

If he flips scum, Yates is still a fantastic vote.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3545 (isolation #483) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Rereading anything in particular KK?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3547 (isolation #484) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^ That is pretty true.

Same could be said for pidgey too. I know you didn't forget about him so soon?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3548 (isolation #485) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Actually I guess pidgey has been posting reads. But most of his content is voting you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3550 (isolation #486) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 49, AurorusVox wrote:I think it's much
more
concerning that he'd ever think scum would fakeclaim Solid Snake in a Harry Potter themed game in the first place.
Reads to me like he's faking not knowing flavour.

QFT

Inb4 AV was scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3552 (isolation #487) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3551, MagnaofIllusion wrote:word-masterbate

lol.

Ok MoI, who will YOU be suspecting if Zab flips town?

Would you compromise on Mykonian today?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3553 (isolation #488) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3551, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Ok - I'm checking out until Zabriel is lynched

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3558 (isolation #489) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:26 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3557, Yates wrote:That was an opportunity to prove two Town roles.

Scum slip? I thought Acosmist was scum scum scum? What happened to your 1v1 with him?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3561 (isolation #490) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3557, Yates wrote:What else do you want to know?

Will you self-vote in shame if Zab flips town?

You evidently didn't think Zab was more voteworthy than a deadend wagon Yesterday.

And you pop back in Today with a lot of bullshit about Zab being scum, etc, etc. The reason doesn't matter. You are using the "I am a CW to scum Zab" to imply you are town and now buddying to everyone who WANTED ZAB ALL ALONG. If you look at any of the timestamps from Yesterday, you will see that MoI/Mastin suspected Zab whilst you were parking your vote on Jason's lawn.

Now Today you are holding hands and skipping down the yellow brick road with
Toto, Scarecrow, Tinman, and the Lion
MoI, Kise, and Mastin.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3565 (isolation #491) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3562, Yates wrote:I'm a homebrewer - which is important because this game has been driving me to drink. A lot.

We all know this is BS as you haven't actually been playing this game for about 2 Days now.

Also, Im a 12.5....Lets be bffs.

What changed about Acosmist?

Le edit: Who are you and why did you hack mastin's account?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3569 (isolation #492) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im also down to fire up the Mykonian CW again.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3570 (isolation #493) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

pidgey, read on Jason?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3574 (isolation #494) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

i think hes town. I dont REALLY REALLY think hes town. Remind me why Yates is town?

What wagons that arent Zab can I interest you in?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3578 (isolation #495) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@MoI: Nope, Im town. And Zabriel is probably not scum. Scum Zab would have to be really really dumb to make post 3171. Like really, that makes no sense at all. And he was really genuine all D1. If you want to lynch him for being lurkaderp, lynch Yates instead.

And Yates's bullshit connections and predictions are prob him just going for the "OMG I had no idea that Zab was town!! Look how little I know, I must be town!" when Zab flips town. And he can then backpedal away and come up with new reads.

Seriously, how the fuck is yates getting a pass for AV voting him on like day 2.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3586 (isolation #496) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok, I need to actually focus on work. Banning myself from MS for a few hours.

I actually dont see any reason not to out the messenger.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3588 (isolation #497) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok, just got home. Mykonian is the messenger.

He mentioned his reads. It actually reads kind of genuine and if he is scum then he is fucking epic at posturing. Acosmist was listed as null. Yates, MoI, Zab as scummy with Yates being 'lurkerscum'

Its incredibly bold for Mykonian to message me, all things considered. That is more likely to come from town.

Still, mykonian is probscum. Hes not a noob;I think he IS capable of bold play as scum too, so, eh. Yates is still the better wagon.

Yates is trying to look town. His posts about him being a CW to Zab and voting Zab immediately is huge cog dis. He voteparked Jason yesterday and sat there while Zab got to L - 1 and busted. Now Today Yates is saying that Zab is obvscum when he wasn't yesterday. He is basing that off his opinion that Zab was a CW to him. That is not how town thinks. Hes just subtly implying hes town but that perspective is fake as hell. And it makes it incredibly likely Zab is town if Yates isn't.

Waiting to hear KK's Jason reread.

MoI, why is Yates not vote-worthy? Hes lurking heavily and his content is fairly comparable to Zab's actually.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3589 (isolation #498) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3575, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Frankly I'd lynch you. Because your "Oh, let's lynch someone else" crap today
when it makes NO SENSE to do otherwise
looks like someone who knows he will flip scum and is positioning himself for "Told you So" tomorrow.

:/

MoI, this ain't you. I realize this game is pissing you off and you are really obvtown for that. But there are persepctives in this game that aren't yours (shocking). I won't deny that Zabriel is lurking, but his posts are fairly carefree and THAT is a towntell. I can't point to many Zab posts where its clear he actually cares what people think about him.

His D1 posts look genuine and he was willing to play ball and omgus vote KK. It looks really genuine. FWIW, ISO him here. He flipped scum that game. Tell me that is the same Zab. Its not much but I think his posting is notably different here.

Oh, and this is still probtown
In post 187, zabriel wrote:I am not a fan of anybody on the Aco wagon. The claim fits the theme, but it's different enough from the expectation that it's unlikely that he pulled it out of his ass. I'm pretty sure some of the pressure on him is scum looking to push a mislynch.

Also, Solid Snake is a main character, and one that we'd generally assume is in the game.
I feel like it would be too ballsy to fakeclaim when somebody could very easily nameclaim and send him to the gallows quick.

THINK ABOUT IT. Zab is relatively new. Scum obviously have fake claims. If Zab is scum, he knows that. Zab is flat out pretending they don't. I cannot see him saying that as scum. Unless he is scum and trying to subtly drop a towntell by assuming something that is wrong and is generally against site etiquette. He would have to be aware that what he was saying was ridiculous and then still say it anyways on the hope someone would realize Occams razor suggests that he is town and actually DOESN'T know that fake-claims are incredibly common.. Thats unlikely given that his play really isn't a beacon of originality.

Scum-zab probably would have asked a question about claims instead of making an obviously wrong statement. And if someone tells me this is WIFOM, it will be my turn to pop a vein.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3596 (isolation #499) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3590, Yates wrote:Also, you clearly don't know the meaning of "cognitive disonance" since I said yesterday I was trying to decide between Zab and Nero.

But you kept your vote parked on a useless wagon anyways that you werent even considering? Right Yates.

And yes, me outing the messenger changes anything at all.

I've been in bed with MoI since D2 and you are just now accusing me of buddying him? Your opportunism is astounding. My problem isn't that you are buddying MoI exactly. Its that you had a chance to move to Zab yesterday but opted to keep sitting on Jason. I mean really. Anyone with ANY sense would just move their vote over. There was zero reason to keep it on Jason. And now TODAY you are ruffling your feathers and talking about how Zab was the correct lynch all along. For some bullshit reason that the wagon didn't go through. Unless you want to start looking at people that could have hammered but didn't, the blanket statement that Zab not dying and being a 'CW' to you makes him scum is bullshit.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3619 (isolation #500) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^ I lol'd.

Nero, you insisted KK was townish yesterday. What changed?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3623 (isolation #501) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3621, Nero Cain wrote:he hell is this crap? You don’t think MOI is playing like usual but his “anger” is obvtown? Maybe it’s just me but this looks a lot like fence sitting.

fence sitting? I don't think Ive wavered in like 3 Days of calling MoI town.

Ive never seen him get this pissed before. But his rage is prob from town. If hes scum, hes doing a really excellent job of faking emotions. I dont really make meta cases often; when I say 'this isn't him', I mean I wish he would put effort in Today.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3628 (isolation #502) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I have 502 posts LOL. TIL I have no life outside of MS.net. AMA.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3632 (isolation #503) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mastin, you done with your stuff?

KK, you done with your stuff?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3646 (isolation #504) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@MoI: I guess I disagree about Yates's content having much depth beyond D1. And Yates should be held to higher standards than a newer player anyways.

Re My Zab read: :/ Where was this crap yesterday when I was calling him town. And D1.

Actually if Zab flips scum, I would buy MoI as a partner. But he won't.

SOME players will try and drop fake towntells to look town. I just don't think Zab is one of those players - do you??. It wasn't an obvious towntell. I was the only one that cared about it all game. If Zab is trying to drop fake towntells, hes being obtuse. And him sheeping me onto PV (SOMETHING THAT COULD EASILY REFOCUS MY ATTENTION ON TO HIM) was not a scum move. It was just begging me to vote him for doing exactly what I said PV was scummy for. He would have to be incredibly dumb to think that was a good idea as scum. And he would have to be pretty cunning to think about dropping obtuse fake towntells about fakeclaim knowledge.

Re Yates/Zab comparison: I dont think setup spec is scummy though. Some players are really into it (TechnoWC) and will do it as town all the time. Yates has been pretty much a non-presence the last couple Days. His notable content that I can recall of the top of my head has been to state that scum have fake claims, say a whole bunch of crap about Tammy being innocent on D2, encourage Tammy to shoot Acosmist, and coast.

And Yates is absolutely bullshitting and fluffing regularly.

Yates came in and explicitly made a post about trying to figure out who to vote Yesterday BUT KEPT HIS VOTE ON A USELESS WAGON. Why not move his vote over to one of the others in the meantime? Everyone else was not provably online, but Yates was IN THE THREAD AND TALKING ABOUT VOTING ZAB. BUT DIDN'T. And then he kicks of this game Day with a hearty Zab vote? You dont see the problem with that?

I'd consider relooking at Mastin, but I think mastin was just away at the time.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3651 (isolation #505) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:17 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3650, mastin2 wrote:anti-suspects

haha.

If hes not hammered by Friday, I'll vote him before I fly to LA.

Im clearly a minority here. But if Zab flips town / I die tonight, please lynch Yates.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3657 (isolation #506) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3656, zabriel wrote:so I think it's a little bit bullshit that he'd go for a compromise instead of standing on principle.

At the point Ive spent decent effort making walls about it and no one is acknowledging them (except MoI to accuse me of white-knighting) then I know its time to drop it. I dont have any desire to keep making posts that no one cares about.

I think Kise is town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3664 (isolation #507) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mastin gets it.

KK/Mykonian/Yates/Jason.

And if Mykonian flips town, Nero Cain can go too.

Computer crashed yet you are posting! Clearly a lie!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3666 (isolation #508) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

My newish macbook for work dies semi-frequently. My 4yo PC at home is like a fucking rock >.> despite having a really scary crash that involved me reinstalling my OS and thinking my harddrive was shot.

tl;dr: Buy a fedora and install Ubuntu. Talk down to people that dont run Ubuntu, know at least 20 Vi shortcuts, and dont use Firefox.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3668 (isolation #509) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3667, zabriel wrote:I've been reading town on Nero for as long as I can actually remember

I haven't.

And the him/KK dynamic looks a little forced.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3669 (isolation #510) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Bit I think Myk is going to flip scum and Im willing to give Nero a large pass if that happens.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3697 (isolation #511) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3684, Acosmist wrote:Yates whined about us not lynching zabriel, so I went back and looked. First thing I looked at was who wasn't voting zabriel at the time of the lynch. Yates was on that list. FURTHER, he was way active today while whining about the No Lynch (which, for the record, is a disaster that should call into question anyone not voting zabriel at the deadline), but not active to end the day. So I looked at his activity and saw no V/LA explanation at all, and in fact, HE SAID HE THOUGHT ZABRIEL AND [someone I forgot] WERE HIS LYNCH CANDIDATES. Yet his vote was on Jason.

OK. He's directly responsible for not lynching zabriel, but wanted cred for saying zabriel was a valid lynch. That's bogus.

You! You get me! I like you!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3698 (isolation #512) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I will be LA (and in LA) for the rest of the Day starting tonight. Intent to hammer zab tomorrow if he isn't already.

KK is scum. His BS opinion on Acosmist being a scum PGO is a bad opinion on mafia theory and therefore makes him scum. He should know better, etc, etc.

/sarcasm. But seriously, hes scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3700 (isolation #513) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

There are 2 claimed VTs. Me and Zab.

And nero is not confirmed 3 shot and never will be.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3702 (isolation #514) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Apparently being a goldfish is contagious :P
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3704 (isolation #515) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh right. That makes 3 VT claims.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3711 (isolation #516) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im ready to hammer.

QQ about it now or forever hold your http-posts.

Today is over as far as I care.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3716 (isolation #517) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Would you rather Mastin come up with a bullshit conclusion than a non-conclusion?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3717 (isolation #518) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I mean if hes scum and really wants to do some epic posturing, he could link an AV scum game whee he bussed early and say "Ya I could see AV throwing Yates under the bus early - its in his playbook."

And take less heat for waffling.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3724 (isolation #519) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Actually Mykonian should name claim in his next post.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3725 (isolation #520) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

With flavor and all that jazz.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3737 (isolation #521) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

UNVOTE: Obvscum
VOTE: JasonT1981

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3741 (isolation #522) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3739, jasonT1981 wrote:Seriously, Zab needs rope today, and yet again it looks like just as he is in the nooses he is escaping.

Then why unvooooooote.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3749 (isolation #523) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3742, Kise wrote:And he gets a town lean out of WHAT?

I dont get that either. I've never seen 2 people crumb a character name in game. And that was a game I modded offsite on a forum that usually has no fake claims. 1 was town, 1 was scum.

Never seen anyone do that on MS and I dont see why anyone would.

P-edit: What other information is there? You just said that Zab is 'going to escape the rope again' which is clearly a huge concern to you, but you unvoted him?

Inb4 Jason/Zab scumteam since Jason's default reaction to 2 votes was to proceed to bus the shit out of Zab after just unvoting him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3750 (isolation #524) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Errrr. I've only ever* Not Ive never*
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3760 (isolation #525) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

1. I wouldn't know
2. Uuuuh, Jack Daniels on ice?
3. Ever? Mario Kart 64.
4. Yates

I feel like Im on the family feud final round.

But ya, you are full of it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3768 (isolation #526) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Well asking why you are scum and throwing mud at Kise is a pretty strong indicator.

And Yates is scum and him voteparking you despite the wagon not going anywhere is shady. Especially since you dont seem to give two shits about Yates.

Waited all this time to justify calling Acosmist scum for the Snake claim? Really?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3771 (isolation #527) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

If Zab is white-knighting Acosmist, why is Acosmist trying to stay off the wagon?

Your explanation for hwy you thought Acosmist's claim was full of shit kind of make sense. Why did you wait 4 Days to give it to us when you have been getting shit on and off for it all game?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3775 (isolation #528) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And Jasons reaction to two votes was really over the top.

He wsa JUST calling for us to take it slow on Zab and unvoted and he bounces back with "Oh woe is me, Zab escapes the lynch AGAIN" after 2 votes? Noooooope.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3776 (isolation #529) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh apparently Im dumb. I thought you had just said that Zab was white-knighting. Derp. Still though. Your reaction to getting 2 votes was awful.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3779 (isolation #530) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3783 (isolation #531) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Jason's role is 100% provable. If he is town, nothing is lost.

But hes scum. Because if he were town with that role, he would have lied and said that he couldn't be night killed. He gets lynched. Remains conftown and scum have to risk betting against setup spec to NK him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3784 (isolation #532) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Actually..That does lose us a lynch effectively now that we are in odds. Hes likely scum though, so IDC. Way more likely than Zab.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3788 (isolation #533) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3786, Yates wrote:
In post 3784, AngryPidgeon wrote:Actually..That does lose us a lynch effectively now that we are in odds. Hes likely scum though, so IDC. Way more likely than Zab.

Soooo... we lynch Jason tomorrow, yes? When we are presumably in evens, yes?

Why would we be at evens tomorrow?

Are you smoking Zabe's ganja? I want some.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3790 (isolation #534) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Wrong game Yates

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3791 (isolation #535) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Wow Yates, I saw you buzzing around. Why would we be in evens tomorrow?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3793 (isolation #536) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I think JasonT1981 just account slipped.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3796 (isolation #537) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1552, Acosmist wrote:Wow Yates is mafia. A lot. He is supergodfather I bet.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3797 (isolation #538) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^ QFT. A town response would have looked more like

"I was not online to switch my vote. I was LA and fucked up."

Not.

Hey! Look at everyone else! They are scum too!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3810 (isolation #539) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Zab is really resilient to counter wagons.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3816 (isolation #540) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

On the plus side, lynching Zab removes one of those perma-V/LAs from the list.

Ya, true. If Zab flips scum MoI might be. Mykonian probably isnt just for his super awkwardness about it today.

Yates is just scum either way. KK too.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3823 (isolation #541) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Kublai Khan
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3824 (isolation #542) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Actually.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jason

Costs nothing to test this.

Im guessing Yates slipped about this ending up in evens yesterday.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3828 (isolation #543) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:44 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3784, AngryPidgeon wrote:Actually..That does lose us a lynch effectively now that we are in odds. Hes likely scum though, so IDC. Way more likely than Zab.

In post 3788, AngryPidgeon wrote:

Why would we be at evens tomorrow?

Are you smoking Zabe's ganja? I want some.

In post 3789, Yates wrote:I don't smoke.

In post 3791, AngryPidgeon wrote:Wow Yates, I saw you buzzing around. Why would we be in evens tomorrow?

In post 3792, Yates wrote:Because this Zab lynch is clearly not going through. AGAIN.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3840 (isolation #544) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3833, jasonT1981 wrote:So how did PereV die also at the end of the Day? Zab was a VT so that takes out the bomb/vengeful aspect of the death. With the MOI kill in the night I am also now certain Nero is town.

Why?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3842 (isolation #545) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok. Guess I was thinking of it the other way around. MoI has been pushing Nero for Days.

On that note, I see Kise is chuckinga vote down despite encouraging KK to unvote. But this is MyLo if at all.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3846 (isolation #546) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Especially since Zab was the obvious lynch.

But Yates totalllly said some shit about us being in evens today for no fucking reason whatsoever. That had to be a scumslip.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3861 (isolation #547) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I still think Jason is scum; this claim sounds a bit ridiculous. Im having trouble seeing why Jason would confess to losing his vote, especially kind of after the original claim and offhandedly.

I mean what is the point of the role Jason is claiming?

Im kind of limited access until the first. Going to be out of town. And I need to get some work done before I leave tomorrow.

Yates should claim.

UNVOTE: Jason

KK, was that last post directed at Jason?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3870 (isolation #548) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Pappums/Yates scum team :P
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3872 (isolation #549) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hi Yates, time to claim. Dont keep me waiting

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3876 (isolation #550) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hm, if Yates didn't want to be the last spot on the Zab wagon then I don't know why he waffled and didn't get on at all when he had the chance.

Do you mean 4 scum including AV or not including?

I'm not lying, so I must be high.

I'd buy PV as a delayed Tammy kill possibly. The kill flavor matches that. Didn't Zab say something about getting a PM saying he was heavier? When he got the PM would be relevant.

Mykonian messaged me last night again.

Fuck, I might be leaning Kublai Khan today. His question about Jason losing his vote just rubbed me wrong. Jason already siad that losing his vote is a downside. That and the "Lets vote AP! Oops this might be MyLo!" was less than genuine.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3902 (isolation #551) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Phone posting on vacation.

Yates, who did you target each night. Are you a flavor/pseudo cop? Like you could have gotten a guilty on Benmage?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3903 (isolation #552) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Quick,points on KK:

Him giving jason a pass on the P1 slip looks off. Town KK would have been more paranoid.
His vote/uncote today looks fake. If he were actually concerned about mylo, then his vote doesn't make sense. But he have enough of a fuck to unvote for Kise.
He id pushing me for voting Tammy. Bs. Also note he was voting her a lot of D2 then changed his mind. Yet I am scummy for changing mine.
Generally coasting all gsme. Only real push in recent Days was on me for voting Tammy.

I just dont get a genuine feel from KK. oh also his acosmist push which he had now apparently forgot about. He never cared that mykonian refused to target scum-acosmist.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3938 (isolation #553) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3934, Acosmist wrote:I want to know what AP thinks of Yates.

Posting ftom skitrip.

Scum, why would you expect me to think different?

He needs to claim all his actions before anything else though.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3939 (isolation #554) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mastin..you town?

Jason is prob scum too. Pidgey kind of said the same thing, but the evolution of his claim wss really awkward.

First he was unlynchable. Then he loses his vote. Then he doesn't count for VCs? And he didn't ask pappum about that important detail until now?

Probaaaably fake claim.

Also, Yates, how familiar are you with HP universe?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3941 (isolation #555) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I mean if Jason loses his vote, he is essentially a ML if town. Doubly so if he still counts for VC which he apparently thought wss possible or likely. If jason was MLd and counted as a player, scum kill someone else puttting it effectively at 6:3, 5 to lynch with jason not in the game votewise (assuming this isn't mylo ALREADY). If it is Mylo, then we lose flatout.

Which makes me strongly doubt that jason KNOWING THAT HE LOSES HIS VOTE opens the day self voting as town.

It reaaaally looks like a crappy gambit. "Look im not afraid to die really!"

Also not claiming immediately that he loses his vote looks like damage control since his claim as it was needed to be tested in evens as it was free. He added the no vote bit AFTER PV died to put us there (iirc)
That said, I can't reply to KK atm on phone.

Best lynches today are yates/jason. Not 100% sure how I feel about yates claim. If there are 5 scum I might buy it..only serious power so far is cop/doc/track vs rb and prob strongman and???
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3942 (isolation #556) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

If you are lynched and come back then w/e. Unlynchable was the easiest way to describe that.

But that was assumong you were still functionally able to vote
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3943 (isolation #557) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Errr did I shot math right? If there are 3 scum, there are 7 town, so 5:3, 5 to lynch. But if jason counted for vc, it would still be 5? Right, 6:3 was assuming jason counts as a player but no vote. Now im confusing myself.

Either way,.if mylo today, jason voting himself as town = town loss. If not mylo, it takes us to mylo tomorrow.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3966 (isolation #558) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

There is no reason for town Yates to be this calm and be playing 20 fucking questions with his claim if he has a 'guilty'. Which as Jason pointed out is a weird term to use anyways.

Yates - I asked if you knew about HP lore because some characters, like Benmage (Severus Snape), DID know dark arts and SHOULD return a positive result to a flavor-cop-esque that looks for that.

Can you point to any evidence of your role? Crumbs, change of opinion, WHO YOU TARGETED MAYBE IDK?

I will say that Yates denying that Snape would return a guilty makes me believe he doesn't know HP lore too well. If he is fakeclaiming, he likely had help from someone that does.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3970 (isolation #559) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3968, Yates wrote:He also somehow knew I didn't get a chance to use my power N2

When did this happen?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3972 (isolation #560) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2345, Kise wrote:
In post 2341, Yates wrote:Are you trying to hint at something regarding my night actions/lack thereof or make jokes?

hmm.. that would be kind of sloppy of me to expose both of us as having PRs wouldn't it?

>.>

But you didn't answer my question.

<.<

Im getting really conflicting thoughts here. Couple things I guess.

Kise has claimed Draco Malfoy, VT. I dont really see where Kise implied to have a PR or know about Yates actions. And if Kise were scum and knew Yates had a PR I DEFINITELY dont see him soft claiming that in the thread and letting Yates coast for days as a PR.

Yates, based on your night actions, would you rather lynch Acosmist or Kise?

Why did you target Kise over Mykonian or me last night?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3974 (isolation #561) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3973, Yates wrote:I saw him claim Draco [hence why I had hesitation about Dark Arts]

In post 3957, Yates wrote:I know about as much about Harry Potter as I do about the Twilight Saga and Global Thermonuclear Warhead Codes [zilch].

Am I missing something here?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3985 (isolation #562) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'll vote it up before end of Today.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3986 (isolation #563) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3978, jasonT1981 wrote:This is only day 6 now, so how could you have a NIGHT 6 guilty?

lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3987 (isolation #564) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3913, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 3903, AngryPidgeon wrote:Him giving jason a pass on the P1 slip looks off. Town KK would have been more paranoid.
His vote/uncote today looks fake. If he were actually concerned about mylo, then his vote doesn't make sense. But he have enough of a fuck to unvote for Kise.
He id pushing me for voting Tammy. Bs. Also note he was voting her a lot of D2 then changed his mind. Yet I am scummy for changing mine.
Generally coasting all gsme. Only real push in recent Days was on me for voting Tammy.

I just dont get a genuine feel from KK. oh also his acosmist push which he had now apparently forgot about. He never cared that mykonian refused to target scum-acosmist.

1. Were you told how paranoid Town KK is by your scummates? Because you've never played with Town KK. Until this game of course.
2. It's not fake. None of that is scummy BTW.
3. Wow, you summarized a huge case down to a single line. Now it doesn't sound as convincing.
4. Coasting? I'm sorry I don't quad-post everytime I need to get a thought across and therefore bloat this fucking game to nigh-unreadable levels. I've been posting consistently and with plenty of content. That's a bullshit accusation.

I abandoned the Acosmist push after writing out the setup and getting scolded by MagnaofIllusion. Since the Messenger and the Neighborizer are confirmable roles (thought not alignment confirmed), I can see a moderator crafting a setup where town has to try to force those roles to test themselves against a reflexive PGO-type role. That was the point where I dropped it.

And yes, mykonian is scum for refusing to target Acosmist.

1. When I say tpown-player, I don't mean I have meta. I dont do meta. I just mean I dont think that player would act that way as town. Think I said the same thing to nero way earlier.
2. ok. And There we go. "I didn't do anything scummy! You can't pin it on me!" THATS a scummy attitude.
3. Lol, that was the punchline. That I should 'know better' than to lynch Tammy. Yet you were pushing for it a lot of D2 yourself. Zero fucks given.
4. I just cant think of anything really original that you have done. You wanted to lynch Acosmist for being useless. You wanted to lynch Nero for running out of shots. You wanted to lynch me for voting Tammy. Could just be playstyle, but you have said basically nothing to make me think you are approaching the game from a town perspective.

Read on mykonian now?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3994 (isolation #565) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:35 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Seriously, wtf is that post. We have all VT claims and Jason (essentially a VT claim) and Acosmist (essentially a VT at this point, assuming Yates flips scum anyhow).

So who do you want to hammer it KK?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4010 (isolation #566) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4000, jasonT1981 wrote:I tried looking at Yates in ISO....his night targets seem random for the early ones, not looked at later ones.. but his N1 and I think it was N3 inveatigations he had not given any indication he had thought them scum before hand, nor did he seemingly leave any hints he got innocents on anyone.

Too much to look through to do the others.. but I am now very interested in seeing why he chose these people. And if he did leave any crumbs as I cant see anything.

Why are you ISOing Yates, he clearly lied about N6 target on Kise, lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4020 (isolation #567) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4016, Kublai Khan wrote:So, Yates calling scumteams at two points in the game:

In post 1148, Yates wrote:I am willing to lynch from this pool [in no particular order]:
ThAd
KK
AP
BC

In post 3557, Yates wrote:Awesome. Thanks for stepping up and admitting you are scum. So it's Zab, Myk, and AP. Easy as 1-2-3.

Note: ThAdmiral, BloodCovenent, & zabriel have all flipped town.

I know I'm town. And mykonian's role sounds much more plausible then Nero Cain's.

AngryPidgeon is on both lists yet Yates never really tried to push a wagon on AngryPidgeon. Yates did vote for AngryPidgeon at times, but never urged others to join.

Though I've been campaigning so long for AngryPidgeon's lynch that I may be confirmation biased. So others should present arguments for/against. Use logic and evidence, not "feelings".

Oh lets use 'evidence'! Yates listing AP as scum at two random points in the game is herpa derp derp.

I've seen this BS before. "Oh this list of players is an excellent lynch pool for w/e reason. I happen to be on it but I know Im town so lets lynch the other guy! I DEFINITELY wouldn't do that as scum because then I'd look bad when he flips town and Im the only one left in the pool!"

Its a super arbitrary way to scumhunt. Look! A list! Clearly it means something! Wrong. Nice way to imply that this list is 'evidence' with that caveat at the end when THAT is bullshit and ironically playing to peoples feelings by shoving that in there to imply that your case IS 'logic/evidence' when its a super arbitrary list.

There are a few things here.
Its a very thinly veiled ploy for "I wouldn't seal my own fate as scum would I?"

I played a town game semi-recently where I was in a similar pool/situation. I was paranoid as FUCK that the other guy in the pool would flip town despite thinking he was the best vote. KK has almost no reservations about that except a "well I might be tunneling"? Nope. And if you really did go through Yates's lists and see that I was a common denominator, why do you think you might be tunneling? Surely you had no control over me being/not-being on Yates lists, so it should be an objective point against me as far as you are concerned. Why bring up that you may be tunneling then? Thats a non-sequitur if you are using objective logic as your Yates-list implies.

He is looking at two lists formed at random intervals by someone he KNOWS is scum despite that meaning he is the scum on the list if I flip town? And he doesn't give a singular shit about that?

----

Pidgey is obviously town and Mykonian's vote could not suck any harder.

Curious, what were everyone's reads on Kise after the Yates flip?

My eyebrow is raised at Mastin. His Yates interactions looked a little forced and preemptive. Wont even let Yates finish saying his shit before voting in a possible LyLo?

Jason, why did you leave out the bit about losing your vote when you first claimed?

Nero Cain,
In post 3896, Nero Cain wrote:AngryPidgeon-His stance that Aco was town but he wanted to test it is lulz. I think his overall play has been pretty poor.

Why is this a poor stance? I dont have sole control over the lynch. A lot of people suspected Acosmist throughout the game, so what is wrong with NOT WASTING A LYNCH to conf-town someone that cant be killed. (In a WORST case scenario)

Read on pidgey and short bulletpoints why?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4022 (isolation #568) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Gah. Im just having trouble seeing the self-voting coming from town in a situation that could be MyLo.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4023 (isolation #569) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I need to reread the context. : /
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4025 (isolation #570) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Did you know it wasn't MyLo?

Because there was a chance it could be / is.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4026 (isolation #571) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:42 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Errr chance that it was / is.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4027 (isolation #572) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I mean I was paranoid that it was. So I dont know why people were chucking votes around for the lolz when it was possible. KK, mastin,
Kise
, Jason. Like, did it not occur to you that it might be MyLo? At all?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4029 (isolation #573) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Because you voted me first? If we were in a lylo as town/town, then it was over anyways? But ya I changed that to Jason immediately since at the time he claimed something that was essentially a testable claim for no loss of lynch.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4030 (isolation #574) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4029, AngryPidgeon wrote:If we were in a lylo as town/town, then it was over anyways?

Seriously? This didn't occur to you? Ive never been in a lylo as town before and I know better than that >.>
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4031 (isolation #575) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:02 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

But eh, given that it was possible MyLo and not LyLo mastin/jason's actions are more scum/derp.

Putting vote 2 on yourself in possible MyLo is less than town motivated. And Mastin voting Yates looks like bussing. I mean if Mastin were afraid of MyLo, then that was a possible game loss for the vote...
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4034 (isolation #576) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4032, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 4025, AngryPidgeon wrote:Did you know it wasn't MyLo?

Because there was a chance it could be / is.

Did you know it
was
MyLo?

If you do, then it stands to reason you are scum and know how many is left to make that call :P

Im guessing that its not actually given that the PRs are cop/doc/tracker VS rb/probable-strongman/goon/??

MEssenger/Neighborizer/PGO are all not really important PRs (imo) so whatever.

But it WAS/is a possibility. So I dont see why anyone would act like it wasn't POSSIBLE.

P-edit: mmm But losing your vote basically makes you a lynch in a situation where there is 0/1 lynches to give.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4036 (isolation #577) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@KK: Jason proposed that someone that Yates 'cleared' is probably a Yates buddy. What do YOU think about post 3968?

In post 3968, Yates wrote:Shit. Didn't realize deadline is so soon. I've been waiting for Kise to claim because I got a guilty on him and he hinted at being a PR and I wanted to know if it would be one that dabbled in the Dark Arts.

WrathChild N1 - "Does not dabble in Dark Arts"

N2 - No night action

Cheery N3 - "Does not dabble in Dark Arts"

Nero N4 - "Does not dabble in Dark Arts"

*Acos N5 - "Does not dabble in Dark Arts" AND - I received no notification of any infection. So if I'm not dead from Foxdie by tomorrow either Acosmist is lying or I wasn't infected because I "saw" him with magic and never directly came in contact with him. hat's why I wanted verification.

Kise N6 - "Practitioner of Dark Arts!" He had hinted at being a PR earlier in the game. He also somehow knew I didn't get a chance to use my power N2. And that's weird because that is the only night I didn't get a chance to submit an action
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4040 (isolation #578) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4037, Acosmist wrote:What was the purpose of that post, AP?

Because Im trying to get KK to lynch you obviously. You are like a fucking Genie. You only post when someone doubts your claim or expresses interest in voting you. Im not expressing interest in voting you. I want to hear KK's opinion on this post, why the fuck else am I asking him.

@Jason, what do you mean by panic-killed Kise?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4048 (isolation #579) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:19 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4042, Acosmist wrote:
In post 4040, AngryPidgeon wrote:

Because Im trying to get KK to lynch you obviously. You are like a fucking Genie. You only post when someone doubts your claim or expresses interest in voting you. Im not expressing interest in voting you. I want to hear KK's opinion on this post, why the fuck else am I asking him.

That post by Yates, What was the purpose of it?

His list of targets?

It was a list of targets to match his claim. That people were screaming at him to make. Whats your point?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4049 (isolation #580) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:42 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mastin, what caused you to change your read on Acosmist? Why did you think he was scum for awhile in the first place?

Read on Mykonian?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4050 (isolation #581) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Damn. Its Mastin isn't it. The MoI kill. Kise too. His Yates interactions look like hyperbussing from out of fucking nowhere after I started calling Yates scummy.

And Yates kept distancing from Mastin whilst going for other targets.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4053 (isolation #582) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4052, mykonian wrote:AP. I suggest you suggest a better lynch then? Shooting down others is rather easy, don't you think?

Read on Mastin?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4054 (isolation #583) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

mykonian/mastin?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4056 (isolation #584) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^ exactly. If you, JasonT1981, DON'T KNOW whether or not its Mylo then why are you risking the game by putting yourself in a situation that potentially loses town the game? (If you are town)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4058 (isolation #585) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

K.

Well, I think Mastin is scum.

Last NKs DO point in that direction, fuck WIFOM. And he opens the game with a Yates vote, ignores Yates all game, and then suddenly Yates is obvscum to him near the end of the Day where No Lynch happened? Where the only thing that changed was me saying Yates was probably scum?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4059 (isolation #586) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh and Mykonian is prob scum with Mastin for QQing about me saying a pidgey lynch was bad when not providing an alternative. When literally 2 posts above that is me saying Mastin might be scum. And Mykonian was calling Mastin scum Yesterday. And now he is indifferent to support for a Mastin lynch? K.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4061 (isolation #587) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Myonian, are you down to bus Mastin today?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4064 (isolation #588) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4062, Acosmist wrote:
In post 4048, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4042, Acosmist wrote:
In post 4040, AngryPidgeon wrote:

That post by Yates, What was the purpose of it?

His list of targets?

It was a list of targets to match his claim. That people were screaming at him to make. Whats your point?

You seem really scared to admit you know what it was. I'm town and I know what it was. Come on.

Why claim a night action for a night that doesn't exist? As Yates? Not as some retard player.

You REALLY are going to shrug and say ME DUNNO?

I really don't see where you are going with this. Yates scumslipped really hard. Whats the point, Ventura?

Unless you think it was to get Jason town points for 'noticing' it? Or frame Kise? But he could have done that w/o claiming an N6 action. Wait, this has to do with you somehow doesn't it. Yates conftowned you somehow? If thats it, then fucking party wooooo. I dont give a shit, I think you are town. Convince Jason and pidgey.
Spoiler:

Also, lol. IIRC you have some gross disease. I shall refrain from kissing you/your-ring.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4069 (isolation #589) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Phone posting to say. What the actual fuck?

Im town and I have no fucking idea what you are implying.

Seriously, enighten me. Why did Yates claim an N6 target? Because I cant fathom why he would. Nor why you are singling me out on something apparently noone else sees.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4071 (isolation #590) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Was it not a scumslip? Im asking what YOU see, you ass.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4073 (isolation #591) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4072, Kublai Khan wrote:Given that it was a really shitty fakeclaim that didn't fit any of the rest of the game, I think only a scumpartner would try to push a lynch based on that post. It's poisoned with WIFOM.

Ok, then why is it significantly different than 2 random Yates reads lists? Why does the fact that it was a bad fakeclaim matter? Yates reads were bad because he was scum. Im not being cheeky. I don't get the significance of lists that Yates made. My first scum game, I never listed either of my buddies as scum for the most part. And when I died people ripped my scum list apart and lynched the shit out of monkeyman for being on it.

Why care about those 2 and not the other list Yates made?

Re Acosmist: I dont think hes scum. Just terrible.

Re voting: mmmm. Ok. I wouldn't have voted if you hadn't voted me. And I realized I was being OMGUSy and moved to Jason who WAS a claimed testable lynch for no cost.

Re me: I spearheaded the Yates pressure tyvm when idiots wanted to lynch Zab. WAIT WHAT. I was NOT at the front line of getting Zab lynched. And being right/wrong is NOT a scumtell. If it is then lynch Mastin, holy fuck. Did you read him/Yates at all yet?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4076 (isolation #592) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Dunno. Like I take association tells based on wagon and ESPECIALLY lists with a large grain of salt. My first game I never mentioned my buddies and people lynched the shit out of MM after I died. And they also lynched Dunham because I was buddy-buddy with him. My other scum game, I bussed the shit out of both buddies all game.

I dont care what Yates's meta is. Knowing your meta and playing against/to it on such a superficial level is easy. And lists are the most public way to do that so I see zero value in them.

P-edit: LOL, ok. Fuck it Im arguing with scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4077 (isolation #593) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4075, Kublai Khan wrote:Also you spazzed out over me calling you scum based on lists and you just mentioned that you had experience seeing town do that. Thanks for the icing.

No, this is specifically because YOU are the only other person on the list. Nice misrep though. Fuck you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4098 (isolation #594) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nero:
In post 4084, Nero Cain wrote:AP’s alarmist attitude that we are in a lynch or loose situation looks a lil’ like inside information.

What? It COULD be lylo/mylo. Why would you do something other than err on the side of caution?

In post 4084, Nero Cain wrote:I actually thought that Yates was distancing himself from Kise and I said as much in the qt. If Mastin was scum why would h shoot Kise whom I was planning on pushing?

Ok, that was a little random segway there. So you think Mastin is town right now?

I asked because I honestly thought Yates might be bussing Kise at the last minute since he was pretty much obviously getting lynched around the time he made the post.

Kise and MoI both suspected Mastin. I think that is more than coincidence atm. ESPECIALLY if you look at the distancing between mastin/Yates and mastin's whole progression on suspecting him. It actually DOES come from nowhere the instant Yates gets a little pressure.

In post 4085, Nero Cain wrote:Sometimes scum will AVOID a player on their team so there won’t be any connections that leads to their scum buddy.

Yates was calling me scum all game. The exact opposite of what you are saying here.

Re Acosmist: I think I've argued this close to a dozen times now. Bullet points:
If Acosmist is scum yay! If he is town, then it forces a poss-scum player (you/mykonian) to die testing it. You 'running out of shots' was suspect because it was a chance to use a worthless PR to conftown a BP townie. At least Mykonian isnt giving us bullshit about running out of shots the day that testing acosmist comes up.
At the time, it put us at odds. So it was effectively a vig-shot deal that costs NOTHING on you/myk if he is town OR a guilty on acos. Seriously win/wn.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4099 (isolation #595) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4087, Nero Cain wrote:Jason makes a good point. Did AP start claiming it was Mylo/lylo today or yesterday?

I said its POSSIBLE. Why the fuck would you think "Well maybe it is, maybe it isnt. Lets just say it isn't! Wishful thinking and shit!"
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4100 (isolation #596) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

If acosmist is scum hes being reallllly ballsy with his "I voted Yates, I must be town" bullshit. But seriously, objectively bad opinions/advice are scumtells, right Acosmist? Derp.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4104 (isolation #597) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4103, Kublai Khan wrote:That said, do you think this game features a setup with a Neighborizer can neighborize multiple times & instantaneously *AND* a Reflexive Poisoner *AND* a mafia roleblocker?

Can you explain the significance to me? I get the instant neighborizer in a game with a RB point, but why mention acosmist here?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4105 (isolation #598) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Everyone has claimed right?

VT:
Me
Pidgey
KK
mastin2

Jason - can post in game after being lynched (VT essentially)
Acosmist - delayed? PGO
Mykonian - Messenger
Nero Cain - Neighborizer (3shot / instant / multiple)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4107 (isolation #599) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Neighborize Acosmist and 2 other people probably.

I could see waiting a night, but ok. Point taken.

Not neighborizing the cop is pretty ridiculous too.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”