Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4103 (isolation #200) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

right grey because calling us all idiots for trying to lynch scum while you waffled on Nexus was totally great play

you're insulting players and not their play and you're being a fucking dick, probably to try to avoid being lynched but that doesn't make it any better.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4107 (isolation #201) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

did you even read the post you're quoting

i gave up on getting nexus lynched when i went on about his claim for 2 days and nobody budged, you voted him while calling us all idiots and saying he'd flip town anyway, then unvoted when you went off on glork for not treating him the same way as a doc in a completely different game while not even noticing that your own supposed role pm made multiball incredibly unlikely, then voted him again later in the day and attacked him for not posting, not ANY of the shit he said in response until TSH counterclaimed him and you brought up the actually decent point about his bodyguard claim.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4108 (isolation #202) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

oh hey do you want some actual CONTEXT for the post that you're trying to say i'm shit for by the way?

In post 2184, Gammagooey wrote:double alternatively you could look at this second gamma post

OH PSYCHE I STILL THINK NEXUS IS SCUM WITH THAT CLAIM

double deadly serious this is garbage
"I possess the blade Ragnell, which has great power but on depending on the battlefield conditions."
the fuck is that its basically saying lololol dont lynch me i could be tooooootally useful later game when the """""""""""battlefield"""""""""" is more evenly balanced

no fuck that
fuck it
fuck it
lynch death murder kill death

nexus is pretty likely scum even without a counterclaim, scum will have safeclaims in a vi game and the most important scum just got daykilled without a chance to use the safeclaim they had (giving the other scum the chance to use it)
COUGH NEXUS COUGHWHEEZEDEATH

okay i think you get my point here
i reserve the right to change my mind if nexus isn't lynched by the time i'm sober but i really
really
really
really
really doubt it.

so yeah i'll bug you guys about it tomorrow some more

SLEEP
uh everyone else that would post in this game has either gone home or is sleeping already
so yeah cya tomorrow afternoon/night probably.

bye now.

~~~GAMMAZING

In post 2219, Gammagooey wrote:weee sober gammaposting

ike as a doctor makes slightly more sense than i thought since he's protecting crimean royalty in the second game and i didn't know that i think?

vi would 100% absolutely without hesitation put the biggest character in the game as a fakeclaim though ludi

leaving singer's place soonish so I'll probably post again about it later tonight.

In post 2248, Gammagooey wrote:yeah I agree with "lurking because PR" instead of lurking because being too lazy to read this game is pretty unlikely to actually happen, and trying to use a pr claim to excuse scummy behavior is absolutely a scumtell.

i mean with the excuses about posting with exams too it REALLY seems like horseshit that him lurking was a plan based on him having a PR, I think it makes a lot more sense that he's making up the claim to fit his play instead of the other way around (changing his play based on his role)

I still want nexus lynched today.

In post 2249, Gammagooey wrote:and by the way if nexus flips scum i am totally okay with lynching greyice next based on the garbage unvote+ call glork out for barely related meta combo

even though i don't reaaaally think greyice would stick his neck out that far to defend a scumbuddy it is really seriously bad and I don't want him anywhere near LYLO if he's defending flipped scum like that.

In post 2251, Gammagooey wrote:although to be fair I think his katsuki tunnelling is also much more likely to come from grey-scum too so it wouldn't be completely "he defended a scumbuddy therefore death".

oman is hard to lynch because wagons not on the top votee are EFFORT and oman is generally a cool guy that people know and don't want out of the game for any reason aside from him looking scummy.

In post 2259, Gammagooey wrote:if you can get enough votes or people saying they'll vote grey to make it bigger than the nexus wagon than I can definitely deal with hopping on.

SO if you want grey dead but you also like your vote on <insert larger wagon here> say so and prepare for <amazement/dissapointment/EXPLOSIONS/a parrot with a cap on its head>!

In post 2345, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 2344, Magister Ludi wrote:Those vote counts were exceptionally close together.

yeaaaah wouldn't be surprised at all if there was another kill on town before the end of tomorrow, the first one was at 18 and we just hit 36 and are apparently not actually that close to lynching anyone.

greyice vote hops with absolutely no effort to get anyone to lynch who he's voting for in this game given dese mechanics is still horrific (although i guess its better than him not voting for whatever reason that i forgot about)

i'd like nexus dead most still but none of the "wagons" are actually bad so make one happen and let's make it dead. (if anyone wants it spelled out wagons include nexus oman greyice and avenging angel atm.)

In post 2346, Gammagooey wrote:actually you know what

unvote, vote: oman

bam, helping, nexus probably isnt getting lynched today with the "waitandseeeeeeee" crowd everywhere and I can very grudgingly see nexus's claim as at least possible. If he doesn't have some damn good shit tomorrow though I want him smeared across the floor as a layer of damp red dust.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4110 (isolation #203) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

baaaam
In post 1918, GreyICE wrote:Oh for gods sake

Don't you assholes dare say that you don't see it

His scum reads were the largest wagon at the time
And the one person in the game attacking him

THE LARGEST WAGON AND THE ONLY PERSON ATTACKING HIM

COULD THESE SCUM READS GET ANY LAZIER?

FUCK YOU ALL

VOTE: NEXUS

HE'S PROBABLY TOWN

BECAUSE YOU'RE IDIOTS

BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

THERE ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4113 (isolation #204) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4111, GreyICE wrote:Congrats Gamma.

You've been calling me scum for days.

And content to push me while voting other random people because you're Drunk/Bored/Tired/Stupid/Whatever flavor of excuse floats your boat.

Very good solid behavior that. Consistent.

GreyICE wrote:
NEXUS DESERVED PRESSURE AND HE DESERVED TO BE LYNCHED

I agree and am glad we could agree on things in such a cordial manner.

but that is leaving out your unvote and the doc discussion you had with glork that was near that, pretty sure after the "no idea of his alignment" post.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4117 (isolation #205) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

well yeah i thought quil was more likely scum than implosion so i voted him. clearly i was wrong on that.

and i try to lynch people who can actually get lynched. it helps sometimes. most of my vote switch quotes have a comment in them saying why i changed over, and all the shit you're attacking is me failing to get any momentum for the person i wanted lynched more and then changing votes. avenging angel i don't think ever got another vote on him and my vote on nexus was totally lazy garbage, his play was lurky but it didn't really stand out from the other lurkers until his claim came out.

and i don't think that you meant to pressure nexus by voting him while screaming that we were all idiots, sorry. if you mean the vote post when you just called out his inactivity then that makes more sense but I still think your early katsuki tunnelling was way more likely to come from you-scum and your unvote to go off on a barely related tangeant with glork looked really bad to me.

a roleblock on you and no nightkill certainly isn't going to make me think you're
less
likely to be scum.

you've probably ninjaed me 4 times while i wrote this so i'll get to it in a minute.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4120 (isolation #206) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Not gonna quote nearly all of it because I've spammed the thread enough already tonight but here's the short version.

after nexus's first claim of doctor you unvote him and call out glork with this-
In post 2225, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1105, Glork wrote:With Prana being uncountered, I refuse to lynch him. Simple as that. The town almost certainly has to have a Doctor role in a game with two scumgroups, and that has to be Prana.

HERE WE GO
YOU SEE WHY I'M A LITTLE FREAKED GLORK
START MAKING ME FEEL BETTER

You don't state your own opinion of the claim even though I would guess you don't want to lynch him and think it's likely theres a doc in the game at this point assuming you-town, but in attacking glork you make a giant distraction to nexus himself and the actual conversation with glork ignores that in every town win condition in the game it states that if the daein resistance is completely eliminated and we have one member alive then we win, pretty much eliminating any chance of the actual multiball context that makes it relevant at all.

for me it's mostly that jumping off nexus at that time gave him a decent amount of breathing room while everyone read over his claim and decided to vote/not vote him, and then when it's looking like he might not be lynched you hop back on saying that he's playing horribly. It just looks to me like you wanted to derail it at first and then get back on for cred later when he might not actually get lynched from it.

going to bed now btw, sorry for spamming the page to everyone else. have a good night grey. kayne too.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4178 (isolation #207) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:41 am

Post by Gammagooey »

alch I'm like 99% sure you're telling the truth here but on the 1% that you're not you do really need to unclaim given what TSH said given that they can confirm sanaki in the game.

but yeah confirm it one more time for everyone's paranoia and then let's lynch the fakeclaiming scum.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4183 (isolation #208) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:44 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4171, Hinduragi wrote:Tierce, are you still here? Know of any games where Vi went bastardmode and put the same rolename on two different town roles/fakeclaims/scum roles? Cause it's either this or scum just ran out of fakeclaims.

Also, I need someone to outline flavor for me because I seriously haven't played a single minute of this game my entire life. How many leaders are dead and how many should there be/do you think there are/are left?

Vi did put once put a scum character in whose name was the same as their fakeclaim although they were from different games/films/somethings in cats mafia or whatever that marathon game was, but vi wouldn't make two people the actual same character in a theme game like this, and i'm Pretttttty sure there isn't two sanakis in fire emblem.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4185 (isolation #209) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:45 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4182, Alchemist wrote:I swear by my mother I'm Sanaki. :|

he claimed Sanaki to draw the CC

kk let's lynch scums.
and tsh isn't scum. for srs. benmage still comes after this.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4187 (isolation #210) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:47 am

Post by Gammagooey »

maybe. he needs to die before LYLO I guess but we are preeeeeeeetty far away from that right now.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4194 (isolation #211) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:57 am

Post by Gammagooey »

crimean leader was ike which was one of the scums fakeclaims that nexus used.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4200 (isolation #212) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Gammagooey »

oh right, thought ike became king but that might have been at the end of the game this is based on or my memory is lying to me and i am just making shit up as i go along, one of those two.

Tierce Cymbeline is sanaki's main ability according to the wiki and makes thousands of times more sense than an ability that says "lol im important don't lynch me".
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4206 (isolation #213) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:09 am

Post by Gammagooey »

tierce, it does. he didn't want to claim and he brought it up to try to get grey to look worse for nameclaiming when there wasn't an actual reason to do so.

also alch- quil claimed to be a vt before we lynched him.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4208 (isolation #214) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i have been voting grey for YEARS. i'm like the second vote on him.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4222 (isolation #215) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Gammagooey »

pretty sure alch knows the stakes here. and grey's role really doesn't actually make sense.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4226 (isolation #216) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:19 am

Post by Gammagooey »

grey wrote:Tierce, I can be confirmed. Also, when I flip Sanaki, gamma is the scum profiting from the village idiot.

vote me thennnnnnnn
FINISH THE GLORIOUS INSINUATION OF BUSSING YOU'RE SETTING UP
I BELIEVE IN YOU GREY
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4238 (isolation #217) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4234, GreyICE wrote:Okay, look folks, here's how it comes down. LLD CAN CONFIRM ME.

Now if we let that happen,

1) scum shoot LLD, who is not part of their kill list, 99% likely.
2) scum shoot me. I'm confirmed Sanaki, you save a lynch (use it on gamma, not Tim).
3) scum let me become confirmed town

What is the downside here?

downside-ur scum
also you are clearly not voting me yet
this is very disapointing

ludi everyone's posting in-thread at least once today. kats was the last person to check in i think, was thinking about it when tammy was talking about another explanation for the no kill.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4242 (isolation #218) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:30 am

Post by Gammagooey »

toast you missed a lot here

like a counterclaim
and grey's bad claim
and a lot

but benmage does die tomorrow kk?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4246 (isolation #219) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

naaah toast's thing was always a night action, otherwise it wouldn't have blocked lld. i kind of forgot this when i was talking to him about it but it probably threw off the scum a little too so i guess it worked out fine.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4247 (isolation #220) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

^ well not a night action exactly but lasted through the night at least.
you know what i mean.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4264 (isolation #221) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

clearly this means it is time for parties
i dedicate this to grey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... jli3hj0ZkM
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4287 (isolation #222) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

HI GREY
HIIIIIIIII
hi
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4289 (isolation #223) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:02 am

Post by Gammagooey »

grey you never voted me
you betrayed my trust
i don't know if i can forgive that
but i'll try
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4298 (isolation #224) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:08 am

Post by Gammagooey »

maaaan alch you can't worry about grey
see he's a hater
and haters gonna hate.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4316 (isolation #225) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4203, Hinduragi wrote:There's nothing left for this.

Dice are on the table. My money is on snake eyes. All in.

Vote: GI

heeeeey vi i think you missed this after hindu's unvote
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4317 (isolation #226) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Gammagooey »

wait nevermind im retarded
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4416 (isolation #227) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

eeeeeeh i kind of wouldn't be surprised if scum no-killed here? but benmage does need to die and he's one of the people that would be more likely to no-kill anyway though.

I really don't think Toasty makes sense as scum. The scum trying to lynch him day 1 AND the counterclaim of alch looks incredibly town to me.

I want some detailed reads from a few people, preferably before the day ends. We've been kind of coasting on role results for the last three days and I want some actual reads and thoughts to go over to help. People I want reads from are Benmage (although his doesn't matter as much if he's dying today), Nikanor, Rhinox, singer, and actually katsuki even though I think he's like 96% town from various stuff at this point.

hi alch
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4421 (isolation #228) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Gammagooey »

oh kayne i forgot about you i'd like scumreads from you too. i'll actually go over toastsssss wagon d1 in a sec i'm working on memory here right now.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4425 (isolation #229) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:54 am

Post by Gammagooey »

on toast wagon- hazevengemage was the first vote on his wagon and he's the biggest ??? there, grey and implosion got on at around l-7/8 then jumped off, implosion got back on a little later, schmu hopped at the new l-7 while me and hindu were jumping off, and then implosion and schmu hung around until the wagon entirely collapsed with the MoI wagon springing up.

So every flipped scum except Nexus voted him at some point, and Nexus was pretty much not there for day 1.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4433 (isolation #230) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Grey's tunnelling on kats for horseshit reasons was like the entire reason why he was scum super early day 1. schmu and implosion i don't think were bussing there but i'll go over their posts too.

psh like i pay attention to things kayne. do think you're more likely scum than a decent amount of people but i had a town read on dram d1 and i'd like to think that was correct. also i don't remember what your scumreads are so having those would be nice.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4440 (isolation #231) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 545, implosion wrote:Hi.

Toasty: connection hunting is
bad.
In a 29-player game, the probability that you're going to successfully pick out two scum from a relational tell on day one is practically zero. I always cite Vi's guide when i'm making this point but yeah it should be obvious why and I don't feel like going into why right now.

Toasty is scummy. First of all the way that he voted for UN instead of Tammy in his first post doesn't make sense - he said that he shifts to UN, essentially, because UN called Tammy town. So his suspicion on uberninja is largely dependent on his suspicion of Tammy. On the other hand, he gave independent reasons to be suspicious of Tammy, but didn't vote on them. He votes uberninja essentially for being scum with Tammy. He also talks about the way that Tierce treated uberninja. His comments on post 68 also misinterpret the post in a rather strange way, as calling Tammy town and then voting her. I really feel like if you read something and misread it like that, you'd read it again until you realized what it actually said, and not just go with that being what it is. Unless he's talking about where UN just overtly called Tammy town, but that was after he voted Tammy, and he said later that he forgot his vote had been on Tammy. In fact, he explained that he had forgotten his vote was on tammy
before toasty's post
. Either way, toasty is missing very overt things from the people that he's calling scum.

Also dislike pretty much all of 449.

My first impressions of tammy/un/tierce are all town (tierce more so than the others). Alchemist might be scum. Less so than toasty right now. I'll look at other people later.

VOTE: Toasty

Schmugen wrote:Much has been said to merit the below vote already. Not only does Toast come in and suspect the 3 wagons at the time with no other reads, he continually goes back and asks how he could possibly have reads on others by page 8. A few of these other reads come through around page 40 turning his initial 3 reads into 9 reads out of 28, 5 of these being null and no mention of previous suspect Tammy. Of these reads, only one is scum and that's DDDP of all people. Really? You're reading this game, the same words I'm reading, and you come back with DDDP.
Unvote, VOTE: ToastyToast

Schmugen wrote:@Toasty - I have two mostly solid scumreads and one decent scumread, yes. The difference between mine and your early ones that I'm voting you for is that mine looked at everyone after a large amount of game went by and yours looked at the 3 largest wagons early and looked at no one else. Your biggest complaints about DDDP seem to be his giving his vote to Spy and not voting Dram when he says he would vig Dram if given a chance. While not expressly stated, he gave his vote to Spy before your entrance, and if he likes where his vote is, his 'I would vig Dram' is fine. Incidentally, his vote is on you. Could this have anything to do with your scumread on him? Your four largest scumreads are all on your wagon.

And no, I try not to forget early play. One of my favorite things about forum mafia is the inability to delete old posts. Someone has to remember what came before and not let scum slip by.

yeah this reads like "lynch dis person he guud mislynch", not bussing.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4443 (isolation #232) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@alch-if ben flips town it's up to you. PERSONALLY I wouldn't but if scum did no kill they'll probably do it again to frame toast and I wouldn't mind seeing another no kill regardless of the reason behind it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4447 (isolation #233) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:09 am

Post by Gammagooey »

pssssssh they're better than uberninja's actions at least
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4450 (isolation #234) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:11 am

Post by Gammagooey »

and you realize that UN got blocked somehow d2 right? lld confirmed she was roleblocked and you certainly didn't roleblock him, and two roleblocks for the scumteam seems really weird to me, even if one of them you know who it's from every time so it has to be used like town.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4456 (isolation #235) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:17 am

Post by Gammagooey »

no, i think grey was the scumblocker. something like a lesser version of glare would make sense as roleblock flavor.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4460 (isolation #236) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

uh pretty sure every person toast has roleblocked has talked to toast? like he can confirm it himself but i'm pretty sure thats how his role works.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4462 (isolation #237) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hmm.
you're actually right but i still really think toast is town.

like go over his actual play and not the night actions for me alch.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4465 (isolation #238) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:23 am

Post by Gammagooey »

oh i haven't actually done this yet
Vote:benmage
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4469 (isolation #239) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4467, Benmage wrote:
In post 4465, Gammagooey wrote:oh i haven't actually done this yet
Vote:benmage

Do you think Im scum?

This is just the logical course?

Or a combo?

combooooo
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4471 (isolation #240) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Gammagooey »

also alch i understand why you want him dead i just very much disagree.

also really only one scum left? i'm kind of expecting 6 total daein scum here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4481 (isolation #241) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Gammagooey »

maybe wyrd was a partial cop or something i dunno.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4484 (isolation #242) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:43 am

Post by Gammagooey »

BENMARGE
tiercetiercetierce wrote:Also, what is the color of your role name in your PM?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4494 (isolation #243) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hey guys guess what time it is

ITS LYNCH BENMAGE TIME
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4498 (isolation #244) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

yes.

because blue is the incorrect answer for what you've claimed i believe.

i'll double check though!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4502 (isolation #245) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Gammagooey »

like yeah green is possible but blue makes no sense at all to me (granted i haven't played the games) (but you're scum) (so its kay)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4506 (isolation #246) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4518 (isolation #247) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

haaaaay singer who's scumz
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4524 (isolation #248) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

why wouldn't vi give it to scum who also didn't have night actions. oh wait vi totally would problem solved.

slave thing is weird but im getting dinner now so i'll go over stuff again later.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4597 (isolation #249) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

still around.

still want some detailed reads from the players who've been coasting through the past few days.

waiting for glorkplan and associated words first is fine though i guess.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4612 (isolation #250) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

singer, go over the first three days of the game. i don't care if you actually bother going through it all or just go through the living players isos but do it. and after that if you still think i'm the most likely scum here tell me why.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4630 (isolation #251) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:08 am

Post by Gammagooey »

wellll there goes any chance of getting reads that don't consist of pretty much unreadable counterclaim-related opinions.

i have no intention of voting in the next few days regardless of how baller glroks plan is and more than likely that'll last through the weekend. i would encourage others to do the same and read through stuff. lots of stuff.

don't really have anything else to say right now.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4633 (isolation #252) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:41 am

Post by Gammagooey »

oh glork have you considered that the role you're looking for also isn't scum but isn't in the game at all? vi-trolling is pretty stronk you know.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4654 (isolation #253) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hey guys remember what i said about reading the damn game.

ddd's result on benmage is glaringly obvious given his posts the day ben was modkilled.
spy and tammy results aren't nearly as obvious but they make a lot sense given what he was saying during those days.

if you think ddd is scum for other things then fine whatever but the "durf he's partially fakeclaiming" angle is blatantly retarded.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4748 (isolation #254) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

okay.
glork, i haven't played the fire emblem game this mafia game is actually based on.

but based on the PREQUEL to it that i have played most of the way through, kurth does not make any sense as scum in this game. i really think vi just has you trying to find someone that doesn't exist unless its dana.

i'm too drunk to actually read through the rest of the posts here. i may/may not have comments on it tomorrow.

ninja'd but i'm not reading those posts yet. if you have something that can be read in a couple sentences that you want to ask me go for it i'll be on for like 10 minutes.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4755 (isolation #255) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

apparantely i feel like theres a different lesson to be learned from scummies blankvitational than glrok.

fuck claim-plans. i want people to fucking go through the game and decide reads from that, we're pretty much at the limit of the usefulness of claims i think given how likely it is for vi to give scum the power roles that have been claimed so far.

and yes i do know i'm a hypocrite for not doing this enough myself yet. it doesn't actually change anything here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4765 (isolation #256) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

tammy, alchemist was a threat to the scum no matter who he suspected, a town roleblocker with 1/2 scum left is incredibly dangerous to scum. unless you have a legitimate chance of being lynched in a given day don't clutter the thread with garbage that scum could use for the sake of using it for defense. if you're going to use kill wifom then use it offensively, not defensively. defenses are usually useless garbage in a game like this.

i'm going to try to be as clear as i can here.
i haven't gone over as much as I wanted to.
If i HAD to vote someone now I think I would vote LLD. I didn't like her play in the early days and she's been pretty much coasting since then. But I have a lot of hesitation given how she reacted to someone else being blocked in regards to Spy. She COULD have faked it and be scum with toast but i think toast is probtown. and I think that most of the time the "this guy is third party" when there's already a dead third party and there hasn't been a non-mafia kill in AGES is more likely to come from scum than not.

If I had to blow up the entire game minus two players and hope that both were town for a win it'd be hindu and TSH right now. hindu has looked more town than pretty much anyone else this entire game and TSH pulling a gambit here would mean he has a MUCH MUCH better scum fakeclaim than both scum we've lynched so far AND decided to bus Nexus for credzzzz instead of just letting him coast for at least a day and fucking over the town with whatever abilities Tar had. I really don't think that either are scum.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4767 (isolation #257) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

also i kind of forgot that dana existed in the post above this but if there were two non-clears that i had to choose to be at endgame it would be hindu and tsh. that is the point of what i said.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4768 (isolation #258) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

tammy you're around apparently.

why are you voting glork?
like this isn't a hypothetical or to make you look bad or anything.
i just want a REALLY short explanation (like as short as you can possibly manage, preferably 2-3 sentences at most) of why you're voting him right now.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4770 (isolation #259) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

glork what the fuck was the point of that post

you know aside from being an asshole because tammy's irritating you
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4778 (isolation #260) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

fine whatever.

I really think that if we lose this game for any reason other than that "welp scum only had to kill 4-5 people and they had a roleblocker to stop the bodyguard so gee geeeeee"

it'll be because we all got so damn frustrated at this game that we thought people deserved to lose no matter what their likely alignment is.

so stop with the insults and go over the game, both of you please. if you want to be helpful go over greyice+schmugen's posts and tell me who you think the most likely scum is based on that plus what the individual players have posted so far.

tammy people change their opinions constantly in games like this. yeah it would have been better if he had asked you to do it before now but I don't think him asking you to do it now is a scumtell, especially given how many generally scummy people just died with greyice+the triple modkill.

glork I know you're irritated at what she's saying but don't be an asshole about it. It'll just tunnel us further into this fuckhole.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4782 (isolation #261) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

singerrrrrrr who do you think is the most likely scum here.

its probably me but regardless of who it is could you tell me why please.

also i'm ninjaed by glork.

this game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4784 (isolation #262) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

kaaaaaaats
kaaats
kats

okay mostly i just wanted to say kats because i thought it would amuse me.

but also give me like one scumread with reasons.
if you really wanna be SECRETS it doesn't even have to be your strongest.

but one would be nice.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4786 (isolation #263) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

pretty much just did actually, go to the second page of my iso and read what i said about lld. (you can ctrl+f "lld" to find it probably, i don't think i've said much else about her recently)

and i kinda think you can. like i know a lot of it is gut but you can at least quote which posts of mine made you feel that way.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4788 (isolation #264) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

k.

thanks. like legit thanks, that's more useful to me personally than most of what's been said today.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4790 (isolation #265) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

because it's a straight answer that i can go over without having to worry about all the disclaimers and dickery that everyone else is putting up and actually see if it makes sense and whether or not i agree with it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4798 (isolation #266) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4794, Tammy wrote:
In post 4792, Nikanor wrote:hey tammy you should post more words that nobody will read

I'll try...Is there a topic you'd like an essay on? I'm a writer.

COLONIAL VIRGINA

also incorporate what katsuki wants in it somehow. preferably colonial cupcakes vs. the imperial english muffins or something.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4800 (isolation #267) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:55 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

it's the only one i want to share right now. i could probably make a shitty case on most of the people in the game right now but i have a lot of town reads and i don't think it's worth going into why almost every single person in the game is individually scummy for various reasons.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4802 (isolation #268) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4799, singersigner wrote:
Gammagooey wrote:because it's a straight answer that i can go over without having to worry about all the disclaimers and dickery that everyone else is putting up and actually see if it makes sense and whether or not i agree with it.

Also, re: LLD...I wasn't trying to be a snarky dick about it. I legit must've missed it, but now that you say it, I remember your whole exploding game thing. Is she your only scumread as of now? Compared to DDD+one as is the theory?

Also I'm sorry if i'm reading this wrong due to drunk+late but no, not compared to ddd+one. i don't want it compared to other theories to see if it's better than whatever idea the other players have, I want it looked at as a standalone idea and for other people to tell me whether they agree with it or not and why, not whether or not it's "better" than someone else's opinion.

@tammy- yesssssssssssssssss. this will be an amusing game yet. we will see to it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4804 (isolation #269) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4803, Katsuki wrote:
Funny enough, the English Muffin was scum in Cupcake Mafia...

http://inception.davepedu.com/
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4814 (isolation #270) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4811, Katsuki wrote:While its still related to the topic on hand

You should read this gamma
just found it when I was going through some old games
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3484824

aaaaaaaaahahahahaha
i actually did read the last part of that
but i skimmed over the first part just like mina said everyone would
in that post

okay guys i'll try to be useful tomorrow sometime. sorry for being silly and off-topic a bit but in my defense I think this game could use a bit more fun around here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4816 (isolation #271) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:22 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

DRUNK SCUMMERS ARE THE BEST SCUMMERS

actually i'm probably not even drunk anymore.

whaaaaatever this was good times.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4842 (isolation #272) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Vote: Glork
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4843 (isolation #273) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

^there is admittedly a small part of the vote above that's based on weird theory paranoia but I don't think Glork is a bad vote right now.

I'd like to hear other people's opinions on Glork's play+claim+etc.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4846 (isolation #274) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

hay kats did you read the posts in between nik's by hindu?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4849 (isolation #275) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

i am not a consistent person when it comes to when i sleep. been awake since around 2am my time.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4851 (isolation #276) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

maaaaaan i'm older than you are you don't get to call me child
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4853 (isolation #277) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:11 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4852, Glork wrote:
In post 4842, Gammagooey wrote:
Vote: Glork

Again, if I were scum, why would moderately-suspected GreyICE have made the kill over me N4?

Do you know who the viable alternatives to Grey were D4?

because given alch's posts before n4 i would have guessed he'd be more likely to block you than grey.

also do you mean day 5? day 4 was the UN lynch that didn't have an alternative at all.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4855 (isolation #278) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i can go point by point with everything if you really want but i don't really want to give a semi-wall of <this is why i think ur scum> when i'm not amaazingly confident in the vote and it'd have everyone comment on me vs. you instead of their opinion of you alone.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4859 (isolation #279) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:36 am

Post by Gammagooey »

oh man the draaaama
In post 4854, Glork wrote:Fuuuuck hit Submit and meant to hit preview. Whatever. (PEdit, also, typo. Posting from phone in a rush.)

I was going to say, it sounds like your "wild conspiracy theory" involves:
1) Grey electing to use his ability on me, rather than on an information role which could potentially ruin me/us.

grey using his ability on you was dumb no matter what your alignment was, targeting the guy who failed at finding his target over and over again who's target probably isn't even in the game over someone with a legitimately useful ability or someone like ddd, who I think is fairly likely town when grey pushed for his lynch and had already claimed a confirmable ability is pretty dumb.

2) cuz i have totally never seen scum support a town dude for town credz even though it's dangerous for them to do so that has never happened before in the history of mafia ever.

3) see if you actually read alch's posts on i think d3/4 they all seem to imply that he thinks grey is way more likely to be dumbtown than scum and it makes sense that he'd do the nightkill because of it regardless of who he's scum with

4) if i remember correctly you claimed it right after tierce mistakenly claimed she was searching for someone, and if your claim had matched up more with hers then you'd probably have become obvtown in a ton of people's eyes for claiming that mechanic early (which you pretty much did even though i'm pretty sure you're the only person in the entire game claiming to be looking for someone except for in flavor)

5) well yeah and it's the last thing most people would think of- you probably wouldn't be considered for the lynch even if all the people who got blocked that day died and came up town (toast+ben) and it'd probably just be free mislynches for you.

also i'm not suffering bias from shit, alch claimed roleblocker DAYS before he successfully blocked grey if i'm remembering correctly.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4862 (isolation #280) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:42 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4859, Gammagooey wrote:also i'm not suffering bias from shit, alch claimed roleblocker DAYS before he successfully blocked grey if i'm remembering correctly.

yeah he did. and what the hell else do scum have to dodge with their kill with a dead tracker and two claimed roleblockers, and I don't think toast mentioned grey as a suspicion close to n5 either.

and uh he can't claim nailah and thinks you know that nailah is a scumclaim so he uses an ability on you that pretty much confirms that nailah is a scum role? thaaat makes sense.

huh. i'll reread the foreverago stuff with you and tierce then.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4863 (isolation #281) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

eh yeah you aren't very likely to gambit like that. like given how bad the other scum fakeclaims in this game have been i don't really want to rule it out completely but yeah.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4865 (isolation #282) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

glrok wrote:I don't know why nobody has been able to come to this conclusion, but I've been waiting for anyone to show a shred of common sense regarding this issue, and it hasn't been happening.

because it doesn't matter? he's already dead, unless someone (you) is using it as a defense people aren't going to look at why he made the kill, there's no point.

and i don't think you'd encourage it but grey might have wanted to and the decision would have to be pretty rushed for grey.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4867 (isolation #283) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:02 am

Post by Gammagooey »

nobody's claimed to be goldoa, glorks the only one who hasn't claimed country yet i think.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4871 (isolation #284) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:08 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4869, Glork wrote:No Gamma, I claimed Goldoa way back when I was interrogating DDD. Pay more attention.

stop hatin'
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4951 (isolation #285) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Unvote

probably going to go over toasty and then be useful sometime later tonight.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4979 (isolation #286) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:11 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Vote: Lady Lambadelta

Still not super confident in this but everyone
else
looks town to me and although yes I know this is flavor garbage but I also think that a scum Sothe as a country cop would make a lot more sense than Zihark.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4980 (isolation #287) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:14 am

Post by Gammagooey »

and I did read over toasty's iso, even though it took me longer than I'd hoped. and singer's. and nik's. and some of ludi's. None of them look like scum to me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5007 (isolation #288) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4984, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4979, Gammagooey wrote:
Vote: Lady Lambadelta

itty-bitty quote to avoid wallage.

Still not super confident in this but everyone
else
looks town to me and although yes I know this is flavor garbage but I also think that a scum Sothe as a country cop would make a lot more sense than Zihark.

First off, I need an elaboration on the back half of this? What are you saying?

Secondly, I'm positive DDD is scum. Can you explain why he is town, given his investigation results+ the timing of his claim? Also, there's no way there are 2 (3?) country cops.

Further, with the amount of people going "OH THERE TOTES CAN BE 2 TOWN COUNTRY COPS" I don't trust you people to lynch DDD based on my flip.

DDD dies. Today.

1- was thinking that sothe made more sense as a scum country cop since he goes on about how he knows ike is a good dude to micaiah but fights with micaiah anyway, plus thief so he can get up close to see people I guess. tbh though i don't know if any characters reaally make sense as a country cop though without a bit of flavor stretching so whatever.

2- investigation results are like really really obvious that they existed before now, the results being bad especially with one on glork too make 100% sense. no matter what alignment ddd is he's a country cop. and dana isn't a country cop, he already claimed, go look it up.

3-well this is a fair statement but not actually an argument against him. go poke at his play if you want him lynched, i don't think he's scum given how he interacted with grey.

also i've yet to hear from anyone why they think i'm scum aside from lol-bad-poe so if you want to actually go through my iso and tell me why i'm scum despite my interactions with the two lynched scum PROBABLY being better than anyone else in the game then i'd appreciate it. seriously, it's not like you'll have THICK READINGZ to go through.

also also hi lld.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5019 (isolation #289) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:13 am

Post by Gammagooey »

ddd claimed confirmable role day 3, then claimed country cop today although he HEAVILY crumbed his targets on several days since then.
lld claimed d3 to get spyrex lynched because she got a no result on him n2, and claimed results on nik n1, me n3 i think, hindu d6, and i forget the rest.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5025 (isolation #290) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Gammagooey »

lld claimed daein. like country daein not aligned with daein, so she shows up as equivilent to guilty if say there were another country cop in the game.

kats.
ddd even made a big post detailing every breadcrumb he ever made. read it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5055 (isolation #291) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

seriously?
a triple modkill that moves up the outrage by ELEVEN and then this?

i'd rather vote ludi than ddd. so.
Unvote, Vote: Ludi
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5056 (isolation #292) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

godamnit this is just going to wind up as half the people who are barely reading the game not showing up or saying anything and then me or hindu or some other fuck having to hammer ddd to get a lynch.

Still don't think ddd makes any sense as daein. ddd and ludi both i guess make sense as third party but if theres another third party and we're about to lose the game because of it then this game is horseshit.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5066 (isolation #293) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:57 am

Post by Gammagooey »

HAY GLORKS why do you think greyice's interactions with ddd are scum/scum
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5069 (isolation #294) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

eh.
like i get it
but i also would prefer to not risk dana getting daykilled when theres at least a chance of him getting protected if we go into night.

also if we're being super fair around here then whenever i look at ludi's iso i go

well how he's saying words'n'stuff looks like hes scum
but he has been wrong about pretty much everything he took a stand on
and I can't help but think he would have at least bussed or distanced from one of his scumbuddies if he was actually scum.

and then i look at everyone else in the game and they look town for a variety of other dumb/not-dumb reasons
and then i'm just irritated at myself for a while.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5072 (isolation #295) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

kats is probtown for the ridiculous amount of tunnelling grey put into him.

av stop being lazy i don't remember any walls in the last few pages, it'll take like 3 minutes to read.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5076 (isolation #296) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:40 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 5073, Glork wrote:
In post 5072, Gammagooey wrote:kats is probtown for the ridiculous amount of tunnelling grey put into him.

av stop being lazy i don't remember any walls in the last few pages, it'll take like 3 minutes to read.

You've apparently never seen GreyScum. He's practically over the top with his busing, usually.

but like.
there were decent reasons why katsuki could be scum
and then there was greyice literally making shit up as he went along.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5077 (isolation #297) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

eeeh i guess that is more reason why grey was scum than why kats is town but eh.
EH.

I hereby give my official statement on why kats is town, it is as follows.
lol,gut.

not that it matters right now anyway i guess.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5088 (isolation #298) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 5084, Glork wrote:Huh. Or... I wonder if Vi is targetable. I really hope it's not too late to try.

um
waht
no, target dana.

like I'm sorry if you're trying to be all AGGRESSIVE MIND GAMES or something but targeting anyone in or outside the game aside from dana with your ability tonight is stupid.

i'll probably be gone a bit before the 9pm after-last-call votecount "deadline" but i'll check in before I leave at least.

I think I'd rather kill DDD than go past the deadline. I really don't think it's the case but I guess it's possible that Greyice just started tunnelling ddd-scum when nikanor claimed the result and decided to keep pushing for cred later instead of backing off when it looked like he wasn't going to be lynched.

99% sure this isn't actually happening within the time limit but whatever.
Unvote, Vote: LLD

i'll be back half an hour or less.

hindu if you're around and go into detail on why you personally think ddd is town then maybe i can deal with staring vi's numbers in the face instead of probably voting ddd in a bit. i know he's probably town but i don't feel confident enough to not lynch him when I think someone even more likely town is going to die from last call and there'll still be a big barrier of people trying to make him dead afterwards.
sorry.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5089 (isolation #299) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

yeah.
unvote, vote:ddd
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5091 (isolation #300) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

oh hey there aren't explosions yet and i'm actually still around

Unvote, Vote: LLD
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5095 (isolation #301) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

oh, i misread stuff.
still don't think that kurth makes sense as scum and is thus not in the game but whatevers.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5143 (isolation #302) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I really should hammer at this point.
but i'm not because i'm drunk.

alarm is set for a little before 6pm tomorrow so if you want to say something say it before then.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5197 (isolation #303) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Vi I'm sorry but town losing with twelve pro-town people alive after having 5 dead scum in 5 days before the modkill is terrible.

To the actual PLAYERS in the game
how about that day 3
how about it you guys
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5202 (isolation #304) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

yeah ddd shouldn't have gotten lynched and UN played horrifically.

but expecting town to lynch consistently well when
a-starting from a pool of twenty-nine players and
b- having to lynch all the scum before the unblockable-killing-country-cop and scum daykiller figured out who the people they needed to kill were and just winning the game despite all the protective roles that exist.

oh and also we probably couldn't have won period if duplicity had stayed alive for another 2 game days since the kill counter would just slaughter us while we're trying to sort through somewhere around 15-20 people with the number of scum to lynch through before then.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5206 (isolation #305) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

lld read the role pm modnotes, greyice would have gotten one but we lynched him right before the counter got high enough.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5211 (isolation #306) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

but you still got a name from the rolecop right? which was the only thing that actually mattered given your list of 5 people to win the game.

yeah town got a lot of clears but when you have a one in twelve chance of actually lynching scum the day before they win the game town kind of needs a hell of a lot to mitigate it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5216 (isolation #307) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

vi you know exactly what i mean.
we had a bunch of people that were slightly less likely to be scum than normal because of a country cop result, dana-town, a gigantic red herring from the no kill earlier pointing to toasty that we correctly ignored, and hindu+glork+tierce being likely town for various claim stuff, even though tierce shouldn't have actually been claim-town except she messed stuff up.

like apparently the country cop was basically a real cop but not knowing that brings its usefulness down quite a lot.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5246 (isolation #308) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

man if we're bragging about stuff then screw all you guys who weren't duplicity and hindu.

In post 2888, Gammagooey wrote:
Vote: GreyICE

baaaaam

actually want to let ddd live today. the independently confirmable role thing isn't amazing but it's definitely a lot better than nexus's claim garbage yesterday (which was unconfirmable in every possible sense) and if he's fakeclaiming and everyone doesn't go retarded and let him unclaim it then he's dead anyway. it's possible he's a scum pr with a confirmable power but if he is then he has to actually use it like town would, so he can't use say a tracker ability to just find the best nightkills and immediately off them. also thats fairly unlikely i think given that both tar and the big bad of the actual game (micaiah) have both died already and they're the most likely scum prs.

don't want to lynch UN, don't want to lynch tammy much either but i'm a little more ambivalent about that. people that i'd like to be dead soon also include benmage and lld.

In post 2896, Gammagooey wrote:while i'm here and silly bullshit is going on

ddd how do you feel about any or all of greyice/hazevengmage/lld?

In post 2970, Gammagooey wrote:tierrrce you can vote one of grey/lld/hazevengmage? or you could just vote tammy again really.

also you guys are weird- what i said meant that i don't care one way or another about an ability claim, but i don't want a name claim.

In post 3021, Gammagooey wrote:@tammy-yaaaaaay send it so we can stop all this please.

also I really want one of grey/lld/benmage lynched today. i have a pretty enormous amount of town reads and assuming that there are 3 scum left I really think one of them will be another.

CANT EVEN POST TOO MANY NINJAS

In post 3032, Gammagooey wrote:razarereagaklmlkamlkrea

DEAR MOI: ddd's softclaim is literally a thousand times better than the horseshit you didn't want to lynch yesterday. it is worth keeping him alive for a single godamn night to confirm it.

In post 3050, Gammagooey wrote:so i'm leaving to go across state in like half an hour

this is more likely to actually happen and also has a pretty good chance of being on scum

unvote, vote: LLD

I'll probably post a little later tonight and then I'll be back after the 4th of July.

In post 3080, Gammagooey wrote:leaving literally right now

GLROK

VOTE LLD

FOR JUSTICE

(also I think the tammy wagon is vastly vastly town and that all 3 of your shitlist on it are probably town)

In post 3150, Gammagooey wrote:dunno how it confirms anything since i thought hindu said he doesn't get confirmation

don't actually want to vote UN but I will absolutely murder him over ddd if i have to make that choice.

stiiill want lld dead and i think that can actually happen unlike grey and benvenghaze.

In post 3170, Gammagooey wrote:sigh.

hindu i don't suppose you want to join me on lld since you're not voting now? i'd go greyice too but I don't think enough people would actually go with it to get a lynch today.

In post 3287, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 3280, Katsuki wrote:Something tells me that I don't want to know what I missed over the past few days..

CUPCAKE.

you should vote one of lld/greyice/benmage
save me from this nightmare

also have a summary so you know what happened- a gigantic amount of horseshit, ddd claimed an independently confirmable role (not a specific one, only that its confirmable) and also ddd and uberninja are the main two wagons of the day. you don't actually need to know anything else.

weeeeeeee
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5249 (isolation #309) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 5248, GreyICE wrote:I honestly think your unrelentingly horrible levels of negativity hurt you, Gamma. You were definitely on to me, but the way you acted let me present it as pretty much a personal vendetta with no real meaning in game terms.

uh the fuck?

how was i negative
i went over why i thought you were scum over and over again
i dont think i ever insulted you until the fucking day 5 debacle when you just started insulting everyone for lynching you
i honestly don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5253 (isolation #310) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 5250, GreyICE wrote:Find me one positive thing you said about anyone's play :P

Yeah

uh not gonna compliment peoples play in the middle of a game. thats weird and silly. It was really obviously not a personal vendetta at all, I didn't care much about who got lynched early game because twenty-nine people but considering that we almost lost to a neutral for playing too slowly i don't regret that at all. like i really don't think i would change anything about my play this game, getting lynches was like pulling teeth until we got a bunch of mostly misleading role info to go off of, i tried as hard as i could to get one of you/lld/benmage lynched day 3 and derail the wagons on ddd and UN i thought were probably on town, I don't know what else you're expecting here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5261 (isolation #311) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

fine alch you get a cookie or something for being one of the only people that paid attention to greyice. i tolddddddd you about toasty being town though. i told you man.

if town had KNOWN there were only 5 scum in the game then yeah there would obviously be a scum in the country cops. but i was assuming 6 for most of the game and 2 cops with 2-3 godfathers would still make sense balance-wise.

dear glork: what implosion said.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5279 (isolation #312) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

really the biggest thing that irritates me about the game is how easy it was for town to get fucked over.
in a game starting with lets say 27 players after taking out the two suiciders and having a good night 1, town lynched 2 out of 3 of the scum left in the game with 5 lynches. And we only BARELY had a chance to have an endgame, with the *numbers* rushing the final lynch as well. If duplicity hadn't died night 1 town would have gotten number decimated, if implosion hadn't died night 1 we would have had to lynch 4 scum in 6 days with a ridiculous number of people in-game because the numbers would have fucked us anyway, AND we basically quicklynched days 4 5 and the modkill day 6 came really early as well.

I think town played pretty well this game and if we had played at "about average" then we would have gotten completely slaughtered. Yeah it's more irritating because I think I individually played well but I don't think that town had a very good chance of winning this game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5281 (isolation #313) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

uh kats you realize this was in the second mod-post of the game right? like it only being 5 players was a surprise but we did have a general idea.

*As a member of the majority, you win when the Daein Resistance has been subdued and one person with this Win Condition still lives.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5336 (isolation #314) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

oh can we see the dead thread?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”