He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #130 (isolation #0) » Wed May 16, 2012 6:43 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote: Mini Librarian

Posts #38 and #39 say it all for me.

Rhinox is town. Hoopla is, Fritz is, Syndrome is...NINJA'd, Spyrex is...

Izak is also scum. Opportunisitic like MiniLib. Should be lynched next.

I want a protown voting block of doom by the end of the day.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #133 (isolation #1) » Wed May 16, 2012 6:50 am

Post by T-Bone »

Since the Mimes know each other, policy lynches are BAD.

"Oh lol lets lynch Chesskid cause he's Chesskid" "Oh lol Chesskid's win condition is to get lynched. Now lets lynch PLAYER LOL"

The way to get rid of 'bad' players is with some night kills. In a 50 player game we got to have some town aligned killers. So whoever that player is needs to take out some policy lynches with night kills. And we can lynch scum....and or lurkers as need be.

Knocking down the playerlist to a managable size is a good bet. Losing the game while we knock down the playerlist, not so much.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #139 (isolation #2) » Wed May 16, 2012 7:02 am

Post by T-Bone »

Because Chesskid was lynched and flipped a Mime. Pay attention Matt.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #443 (isolation #3) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Okay. Needs to die by lynch...
UberNinja
Izak
Petapan

Vote: UberNinja

Needs to die by other means
IceGuy

Town voting block
Me
Spyrex
Rhinox
Amrun
Chevre
errr...I need to go back and check all that. I should make notes.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #454 (isolation #4) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 443, T-Bone wrote:Okay. Needs to die by lynch...
UberNinja
Izak
Petapan

My point exactly pal.

RedFF is town, that wagon needs to die. I approve of the UN and or Izak wagon that keeps sputtering.

I didn't see a recent vote count BB, which one has more votes?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #460 (isolation #5) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 23, izakthegoomba wrote:
In post 18, Rhinox wrote:
In post 16, izakthegoomba wrote:PEdit2: if I wanted to do that, I'd have played a 10-player game.

So... not because you don't think its a good idea or doesn't help, but because LOL I WANT 50-PLAYER MADNESS.

vote: izak

1 scum caught.

Everyone just because there are 50-p does not mean we have to whittle down the playerlist by p. lynching if you wanted a smaller game you'd have played a smaller game amiright izak?

Oh, I certainly think it's a bad idea and it doesn't help. But I do also want 50-PLAYER MADNESS.

PEdit: Hoopla is right. D1 policy lynches = good.

There are so many posts, this is a good reason for Izak's lynch.

In post 13, UberNinja wrote:Out of the two, I would much rather lynch redFF based on what I have seen of each of their play so far.

@ theamatuer: *shudder* ... you just made me afraid to vote for anyone. congratulations.

In post 207, UberNinja wrote:Here's an idea: We lynch the first 40 people on the list, no questions asked, and then the remaining 10 scumhunt it out amongst themselves. In all likelihood, getting rid of 80% of the players that quickly will do wonders to get rid of the scum. Unless a large amount of scum are in the last 10 on the list. It could be any of the blocks of 10 players, I don't give a fuck.

In post 210, UberNinja wrote:oh there's jesters? fuck

Vote: The Mini Librarian ANYWAY
:twisted:

Some choice posts of UberNinja NOT scumhunting. Though if you just opened his ISO you'd see all his posts are not scumhunting.

Matt, Peta is by far one of the scummiest players in the game. What do you mean 'his response'? The one that said 'Don't post'? Right...that's a townie reaction. Not "why am I scum?' or "I've done this because I'm town, and this because I'm town etc'

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #477 (isolation #6) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Okay I went back and found my protown reads.

Town Death Squad

Me
Rhinox
Syndromeofadown
SpyreX
Chevre
Amrun
Chronopie
callforjudgement
Kinda like Hoopla, Nobody Special, imaginality...so we'll add them to the list anyway

That makes 11. I feel fairly good about this town list. I'd be surprised that if for some reason we got down to these people and there is still anti-town left. There is a distinct difference between the people scumhunting in a protown way and just flooding for the sake of flooding so we can get random lynches. I think it was Spy who suggested that
if you can only manage a one line post to GTFO of this thread.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #482 (isolation #7) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I really don't have much to say to you Matt. You're just another player flooding this thread with
nonscumhunting nonsense
. I bold for emphasis in case you don't understand what you're doing...or rather not doing.

Thank you Call, Izak needs to go.
unvote, Vote: Izak

UberNinja or Petapan next please.

Where did I go wrong Muffin?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #490 (isolation #8) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Personally I'd rather to try (try being the key word) direct a vig pool. Otherwise we'll have a case of trigger happy Vigs trying to be heroes and shooting active people who may or may not be scummy, leaving us with lurkers and people who aren't scumhunting.

Muffin, I meant about my list, not the lynch count. I understand that much. I thought you were taking issue with my town reads.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #518 (isolation #9) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by T-Bone »

This fakeclaim debatical doesn't make a difference in the grand scheme of things. There are 50 players. It's pretty safe to fakeclaim any role, as there might be multiples anyway. We should be lynching on scummy play not whether we believe a claim or not. The policy wagon on Chesskid was "fun" I guess. Just because we have 48 players doesn't me we can't get serious.

Yes Matt, the voting block I started compiling when I entered the game on page 5...I totally made that up on the spot. Since you probably ISOed me to get that gem, go read my opening post where I state that I want a town voting block. I'll wait.

If we lynched Izak, Uberninja or Petapan or any other player who isn't attempting or at least pretending to scumhunt next please.

Why did you feel the need to activate whatever power you have Kairyuu?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #541 (isolation #10) » Wed May 16, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Updating my lists because I feel good about it and the death squad. It's much easier to townhunt because the list of scummy players and lurkers far out matches the really good town players in this game, in case anyone is curious as to why I continue to keep a list. Plus I'm just copy/pasting from my notes for this game.

@Hoopla I'm not disagreeing with you. I said RedFF isn't posting scummy.

The policy lynch on RedFF was dumb. Town points for #531. Though I'm curious as to why he picked YYR out of the playerlist.

Hoopla wrote:
So many people have probably fallen behind
. I'm going to shut up for a while and let others dictate terms for a while. My thoughts are known.

THIS. So much this. Can the 'One-Line Post Peanut Gallery' stop posting or perhaps...and bare with me, this is a crazy idea...stop posting or GASP scumhunt. Either or would be fine.

Town Death Squad

Me
Rhinox
Syndromeofadown
SpyreX
Chevre
Amrun
Chronopie
callforjudgement
Muffin
Kinda like Hoopla, Nobody Special, imaginality...

Lynch Pool

Izak
UberNinja
Matt
Petapan

Vig Pool For Suspected Mimes
IceGuy

Vig Pool for Uselessness (AKA Not scumhunting)
Matt
Petapan
Theamatuer
Moneybags
Sleepykrew (though give him time for just entering the game I suppose)

Need MOAR From List (Not necessarily a bad list)
Sleepykrew
Dramonic
YYR
Zdenek - Ninja'd, Oh hey
PeregrineV
Trevor
Elmo
etc. honestly just people who aren't posting/scumhunting but should be. Just some names I jotted down in thread review

Don't Know What to Do With List
BBmolla (honestly don't know what to think)
Kariyuu (same thing)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #579 (isolation #11) » Wed May 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Izak, we aren't lynching UN because the One-Line Non-Scumhunters want to form their own voting block. We should be lynching UN or someone of the likes. Also, it sounds like you've been saved. Though UN is moving down my list in favor of more immediate problems.

Unfortunately the protown people have gone to bed, and there are enough players who aren't scumhunting to lynch me. Which is fine I guess.

Can someone please scumhunt with me? One of you? Any of you? No "oh lololol T-Bone you're scum and I'm voting you", because you should be ashamed.

I'd like to move Izak to the not lynch list if he has been in fact saved. There are much worse players still playing right now.

@Thetrollie #567 - I've made it very clear as to my intention. In the opening post you quoted I stated I wanted a protown voting block, and yes I included myself in that block. Why wouldn't I? But thanks for NOT playing, do not pass GO, do not collect $200.

@Luffy - I dunno, by analyzing posts and or not spamming the thread with one-line BS? Or asking questions for meaningful discussion? That'd be a good start. Page 23...I see none of that happening. A little discussion about Izak's impending lynch/not lynch, some One-Liners, and some bandwagon hoppers because it's "cool" I suppose. I'd like someone to go through Page 23 and quote every single scumhunting post...because I don't see a single one. That's not a slight to Callfor, Izak, Trevor, or Kairyuu, since they are talking about the Izak lynch. So I got a question for you, what have you done in terms of scumhunting or meaningful discussion?

@Matt, Theamatuer, same thing really. Matt has for some odd reason blindly defended Peta, and called me scum, and SPAMMED. Theamatuer you have just spammed. Do you even have any posts that we actually need for discussion? Please quote. I'd love to see what you consider as "important".

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #581 (isolation #12) » Wed May 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Neither of those are your posts....but okay.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #592 (isolation #13) » Wed May 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 588, Muffin Wednesday wrote:T-Bone, important question; why was I added to your town list? It seems like it only happened after a few other people started calling me town.

Calling it a night.

Because you were contributing to the discussion. With all the lurkers and one-liners I was townhunting because I feel it's easier to find protown players in this environment. You were not spamming or fluffing, that's a good enough reason to call you town for me. There was my thought process there. I'm moving people around in my notes as they post, and if I just make every post commenting on people's movement in said notes, leaves me no room for discussion.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #594 (isolation #14) » Wed May 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by T-Bone »

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #661 (isolation #15) » Thu May 17, 2012 2:45 am

Post by T-Bone »

That was a nice call Kairyuu.

This Moneybags lynch is a good call. But are we now going to start policy lynching lurkers with our remaining lynches?

The BBmolla wagon keeps rising and dying, for those of you in support of that...why?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #664 (isolation #16) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:02 am

Post by T-Bone »

What I meant is that there are many players like Moneybags with low post counts and no content, and are we going to start lynching them all?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #669 (isolation #17) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:35 am

Post by T-Bone »

Here's the players with one post in the game, omitting Amrun because her one post has more content then everyone in the One-Line gallery, and I read her as town. I wish she'd post more...

Captain Corporal, Robotnick2, funkybike1, Ellibereth, sykedoc - all have 1 post.

If that's what you wanted there you go. CC just came in to vote Chesskid. Funkybike just confirmed his role. Elli just said "WTF". Robotnick just quoted Izak about hammering lynches. Sykedoc just confirmed.

Dramonic has two posts, one for a policy vote, one to ask how mimes lose.

From there it's about picking and choosing which players tried to add content, and which players continue to spam without content. So someone like Imaginality has 3 posts, but I think they are pretty good, as opposed to Sleepykrew's 3, which offer nothing, Moneybags at 8, which are crap, or Matt at 66 which are 98% crap.

Moneybags is as good of a vote as any.
Unvote, Vote: Moneybags

While that wagon is building slowly, we have one more lynch today. Perhaps we use this last lynch to take out someone who is scummy and posting a lot as opposed to another lurker. Who knows, maybe the night phase will allow some of those low posters to catch up and give some actual content Day 2.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #678 (isolation #18) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:14 am

Post by T-Bone »

MoS is actually where I got that idea from Fritz. He did it in a game I played with him, and I thought it was appropriate for such a large game. He isn't in this game.

Players I like a lot are Rhinox, Chevre, Chronopie, Callforjudgement. Players I like but only as a friend are you, Muffin, Spyrex, Hoopla, Techno. Players I like as town and need to post more, Armun, Imaginality, Syndrome, and NS. I think Kariyuu's move with Izak and Iceguy makes him a townie too. I think I'm up to 17 on my town reads, 17/43? isn't too bad.

EDIT for Call: MoS is in this game? I would have thought he'd post by now if he was.

MOAR EDIT for Tech: Really my hope for a coalition is to get rid of the players who aren't scumhunting or posting meaningful content. I'd be a fool to think that my town reads are perfect. Once we get down to a more manageable playerlist, scumhunting will be easier. I have no doubt that we won't take out scum while we whittle down the playerlist. We will probably end up getting rid of townies who are just plain not taking the game seriously.

Look at the Mimes though. Were any of those players really and truly contributing to any scumhunting or any discussion? Now admittedly they wanted to be lynched. I think early in it's easy for some antitown players to either post low content (Moneybags, Uberninja) or spam the thread with garbage (Matt).

I'm not the type of player to confirm anyone to any alignment. Just because you can act like town on Day 1, doesn't mean you can keep up the act the whole game. I entered the game asking for a death squad, because it's a huge game. We need to get rid of the no content players.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #689 (isolation #19) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:27 am

Post by T-Bone »

I really don't like lynching as quickly as possible. I'd still like to make informed lynches.

Nothing is perfect Techno.

I don't doubt it UN. The math doesn't lie.

I don't think so Fritz...it was my idea :P.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #696 (isolation #20) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:33 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 690, manho wrote:28 pages.

i will skip them all.

is there TL;DR?

We policy lynched Chesskid. We lynched MiniLib. We tried to lynch Izak but he got Governor and IceGuy was Daykilled in his place. The Mime faction lost because of this.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #703 (isolation #21) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:57 am

Post by T-Bone »

No one can 'lead' it because everyone still has to cast their own vote. It'll work if people are confident in their reads. And it won't if people aren't. The non-contributors could just as easy form a coalition of non-contributors to get rid of those of us who are. The rules allow for a lot of leeway. Really the biggest function of this I suppose it that for a period of time we wouldn't lynch each other until otherwise the need arises. I won't be lynching those 16 people on my town list right now.

I think we're spending too much time on this particular discussion though.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #709 (isolation #22) » Thu May 17, 2012 5:15 am

Post by T-Bone »

We're spending too much time on this shit.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #723 (isolation #23) » Thu May 17, 2012 7:49 am

Post by T-Bone »

v/la Friday thru Sunday btw. (OH GOD)

UN needs rope next for that post.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #784 (isolation #24) » Thu May 17, 2012 10:58 am

Post by T-Bone »

I can get behind a Uberninja lynch Hoopla. His last couple of posts were just him claiming he's not going to do anything but troll. We don't need that, trolling is anti-town. I wanted to try and push Matt or Petapan here, but we can't have admitted trolls wandering around unfortunately.

Vote: Uberninja

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #788 (isolation #25) » Thu May 17, 2012 10:59 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 720, UberNinja wrote:Ok, I've done an extensive re-read of the game, and here are my reads on everyone:

Spoiler:
In
this
game? YEAH RIGHT

...admit it, you totally fell for it.

And here are the correlations between possible scum pairs/trios based on my reads:

Spoiler:
The fact that you even
opened
this spoiler speaks poorly to your adaptive learning skills.

On the bright side though, it might say something good about your sense of humor! :cool:

In post 724, UberNinja wrote:STOP BEING A KILLJOY BBMOLLA =[

In all seriousness, I'll probably skim the game at some point and place a real vote.
For now though, there's way too much shit flying around for me to give a rat's ass.

In case anyone missed UN admitting to trolling...here you go. Lynch it with FIRE

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #792 (isolation #26) » Thu May 17, 2012 11:03 am

Post by T-Bone »

I think he's scum.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #797 (isolation #27) » Thu May 17, 2012 11:15 am

Post by T-Bone »

@Amrun - Because trolling is anti-town.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #818 (isolation #28) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 817, UberNinja wrote:
In post 724, UberNinja wrote:STOP BEING A KILLJOY BBMOLLA =[

In all seriousness, I'll probably skim the game at some point and place a real vote.

For now though, there's way too much shit flying around for me to give a rat's ass.

Translation: I'm scum and hoping this promise of content will let me cruise deep into the game. And when we get deep into the game I'll have no body of work for which to get called on my shit for.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #841 (isolation #29) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by T-Bone »

That exactly answers your question. Nice way to look at the vote count and decide to hop on the one with the most votes.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #848 (isolation #30) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Well I'm going on V/la. Might get a post or two in tomorrow late night. On that note, silly BBmolla, not Town cat, Vanilla Townie.

EDIT: I answered your fucking question Armun. I'll answer it again. UN's behavior is anti-town. Thus he is anti-town. I'm getting fucking frustrated with your blatant retard-like reading ability.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #854 (isolation #31) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 849, Muffin Wednesday wrote:T-Bone: redFF, petapan, manho, Fritzler, and all the lurkers have anti-town behavior. Are they all anti-ton?

I'd say yeah. Statistically of course not everyone who exhibits anti-town behavior can be scum, but it's a good starting point.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #856 (isolation #32) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Go look for it your fucking self. Meta arguments are shit.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #857 (isolation #33) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 856, T-Bone wrote:
Go look for it your fucking self. Meta arguments are shit.

Sorry, a bit much.

------

Go look for it yourself.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #861 (isolation #34) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Nah, I'm in the wrong in the bad language department.

UN is a good lynch. I'm going for real this time. I hope to be alive on Sunday. Make it happen Fritz ;)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1160 (isolation #35) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by T-Bone »

This mislynch on me is pretty ridiculous, but since we can be governed by the uninformed masses this game, nothing I can do.

I missed must have been 10 pages during my vacation. I need to catch up, and than scumhunt my wagon since the uninformed and the plain dumb have the power to lynch me. Maybe they'll be nice enough to let me do so. I'm truly shocked you guys didn't take advantage of me being unable to defend myself against your shitty reasons though. Thanks I guess.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1165 (isolation #36) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Zdenek, since you're sitting here. What good lynch do you think can still happen today? The CC one looks to have died down. Mine still persists and apparently Spy's caught up. Weird, I'd like to know how that happened.

Yes Luffy. Go ahead and quote where I said 'random.org' was the deciding factor into my reads. I will vote myself 100% if you find that. But if you don't, you vote yourself. Deal?

I claimed VT Skrew. Don't join the mindless masses who are misinformed, or the scum who are pushing the lynch please, I beg of you.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1167 (isolation #37) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Luffy wrote:
In post 1158, Trevor wrote:T-bone isn't scum. Those lists aren't scum-motivated and his wagon is pretty shitty.

Okay, that's not why he is being lynched. I really don't care about the lists. The fact that he seems to be happy to go for any ride is annyoing as hell. How about you ISO him, and tell me one unique thing that you come up with that he has done. All he has basically done is either post random.org generated lists
or jump on flying wagons and shamelessly sheep
. And his moneybags vote is horrible. It is just awkward, and
poorly justified
. Saying that “Moneybags is as good of a vote as any” is hell
not a good justification.
That fact that he was in danger of being lynched and his wagon was pretty big would also give him a reason to jump on a competing wagon to take the heat off himself.

Also, even looking at it from an outside POV, a T-bone lynch would still be very helpful in analyzing a lot of people much better. His flip would do a lot more than the other competing wagons.

And as I said, the fact that his wagon keeps getting derailed is just more evidence that points towards his scumminess. Did you see how easy the moneybags (or even TML) lynch went through? Do you see how fucking hard it is to get this T-bone lynch in? Just look at the differences.
In post 270, Luffy wrote:VOTE: The Mini-Librarian

Because I keep my promises.

In post 370, Luffy wrote:Psst. Why aren't more people voting VOTE: UberNinja?

In post 571, Luffy wrote:Oh look, a wagon I can jump on.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: T-bone

I still want UberNinja lynched. If this fails, I'm hopping back.

Pot. Kettle. Black. You need to vote yourself Luffy. By the criteria I bolded in your first quote you HAVE to lynch yourself.

Wait...you mean you're not gonna vote someone who bandwagons as much as Luffy does?

What do you need me to respond to Skrew?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1170 (isolation #38) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Skrew, my reads were not random.org. My town reads were of those who I felt were trying to scumhunt and take this game serious.

My Moneybags vote was because he was one of the players NOT contributing. There are a lot of players NOT contributing. The difference between Moneybags not contributing and the other players not contributing is that Moneybags had a bandwagon going. There are a lot of non-contributing players who need to be lynched. Can't always be picky.

Is that what you need Skrew?

Zdenek, I meant this Day phase. Not today in real time.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1175 (isolation #39) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1173, Chevre wrote:Additionally, T-Bone's rebuttal to Luffy makes a good point, but they are not the only perpetrators; about a kajillion players in this game have hopped on wagons with little to no reason.

That is pretty much my point. If that's Luffy's reasoning for voting me (or anyone else for that matter), then he needs to put his vote on some other players first. Namely the ones who bandwagon
without
scumhunting.

Calling someone out for bandwagoning is stupid when we need a really high TEN to lynch. There HAS TO BE a bandwagon in order for a lynch to go through. So start voting for someone who isn't bandwagoning Luffy or just GTFO of the thread because you have demonstrated zero interest in catching scum.

MattP wrote:Actually, let's do this and get this fucking day over with

VOTE: Luffy

Fine by me. I'm 100% not scum with Luffy, and 100% town, but if you can agree with me on the first part of that Matt I'll be happy for now. Nothing of Luffy screams terribly townie of me. Let me grab some ISO besides those votes from a post ago.

Post #580 for example, I ask Luffy to grab an ISO of herself scumhunting. What does Luffy do? Grab a quote from me, and grab a quote from Kairyuu in response. Funny how I respond to you with CONTENT Luffy and you dodged one of my first questions I asked of you.

Post #1025 where he talks about my opportunistic votes. Nevermind Luffy's opportunistic votes (which include the ones I quoted before and then hoping to UN when that one started getting steam.) I think I see the difference now. MY votes are opportunistic because they resulted in a lynch. Your votes are NOT opportunistic because UN and I haven't been lynched yet. GOTCHA.

Hold on, I grabbed some choice ISO quotes too which don't work for me. I'm inclined to think Luffy is ONE of the anti-town people on my wagon. I will get through scumhunting my wagon yet!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1176 (isolation #40) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 750, Luffy wrote:You know what would be really fun? If we just hammer with no claim :P

Brilliant scumhunting Luffy! (I believe this was in reference to the RedFF wagon early in the day.
In post 771, Luffy wrote:Techno, thoughts on Milk please. And why you decided to first say that moneybags is scummy, then say that you think Milk is more scummy, but still end up voting money.

I'm kinda confused here. Luffy never mentioned Milk ONCE before this post. And he tells me I pull my reads from random.org...Is this your way of asking "Can I safely jump on this wagon?"

In post 787, Luffy wrote:I'm still interested in lynching UberNinja. Also, my gut has been telling me SpyreX is town when I see him post, but I haven't really looked much into it.

Spy is town, until he starts calling me town, at which point he becomes my scumbuddy around page 46.

In post 805, Luffy wrote:Just checked activity. We only have 45 posters including the mod out of a total 51.

Anyways, I think I'll hop back on the UberNinja wagon. The T-bone wagon looks like it's going to go nowhere.

VOTE: UberNinja

Another example of Luffy sticking to his scumhunting guns! Oh no wait, it seems I'm being silly again. This is an example of Luffy being opportunistic. He isn't getting my lynch anymore, rather than strengthen his "top" scumread, he joins another wagon.

In post 1034, Luffy wrote:
In post 1030, redFF wrote:Look at some of the smaller wagons e.g Milk/uberninja. If you're town you should jump on a slower forming wagon because all the fast forming wagons will inevitably be scum led.

Yes, or the T-bone/spyrex ones.

But really, look at the T-bone wagon. All of the votes are leftover votes and/or votes with no justification
. Infact, if T-bone flips scum, Trollie is almost confimed scum. Theamatuer would look very bad also, for vote-sitting. He is justifying the vote now with something different than the first time when he voted him a while ago, so his vote is now looking like a lazy attempt at distancing. Right now, I honestly think that a T-bone lynch would help us out the most, and he is suspicious as hell.

Wait, so here Luffy is flat out saying "The people on the T-Bone wagon are voting him for crap reasons"....but lo and behold he jumps back on later with the first sign that my lynch starts again. Can you say OPPORTUNISTIC with me Luffy?

In post 1070, Luffy wrote:Well, that post went pretty horrible :oops: Let's try this again:

In post 1050, Chronopie wrote:VOTE: Elmo

Spoiler: Why
In post 215, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:VOTE: Milk
BAAAAA

In post 278, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:VOTE: Mini Lib

Milk dies next

In post 392, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:VOTE: izak

In post 871, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:VOTE: Uberninja

In post 1000, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 985, petapan wrote:elmo is still blatantly scum

Na broski its how I play
VOTE: CC

In post 1039, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:VOTE: SpyreX

And that's 2/3rds of his Iso. The rest is fluff.

Agree with petapan (if I'm reading his post correctley), I promise that I will jump on that wagon at some point, but I really don't see the energy for it atm.
And that's 2/3rds of his Iso. The rest is fluff.

Just more promises from Luffy saying that he intends to be opportunistic. If we run Elmo up right now, Luffy is free to jump on that wagon too.

So Luffy, since your reasoning for voting me comes down to "random.org reads" which I just quoted you pulling a random one out on Milk to try and test support for his wagon. And you're voting me for being opportunistic, when in fact you've been much more opportunistic than I have.

Who hasn't voted Luffy yet? Because they should.
Vote: Luffy

I feel pretty good about this one. Gotta look at the other seven people on my wagon though.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1177 (isolation #41) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Theamtuer's ISO.

To his credit, he's listed as the first person on my wagon, though that may be due to Matt and Peta jumping on and off.

Post #585 I asked him to point out posts of his where he scumhunts. He selects 4 posts, none of which contain any actual scumhunting. Okay maybe #152 is productive, I'll be nice and give that one to him. The first one he selected was policy voting Chesskid, the second one was him commenting that only 17 players posted, and the 4th one was him voting me.

I'm not going to quote his fluff. A bunch of posts echo other players, he has one original thought in #821, but that's about it. Then of course the last few posts were "lets mislynch T-Bone" and "T-Bone claim" eventhough to that point I claimed VT twice.

Probably not scum. Nothing glaring like Luffy's ISO. At least he's consistent with his lack of content. And he isn't pulling reads out of his ass or being opportunistic. To his credit he hasn't waviered off my wagon to lynch someone else. So Theamatuer if your town, you should remove your vote from me please.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1180 (isolation #42) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Trollie's

Post #273 he quotes a bunch of BBmolla and says he's scummy.

In post 282, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 277, petapan wrote:
In post 273, TheTrollie wrote:BB is also high on my scum list:

bbmolla is scummy to you but you're lynching redff for being a "spammer"

yes...my scum list is nowhere near strong enough yet to vote based on my weak scum reads. spammers cloud our ability to make scum reads, i want them out first

But there's this. BBmolla is stronger scumread than RedFF but he wants to policy lynch RedFF anyway. (he voted him in another post) I can respect him not voting anyone if he says "I'm not confident in my reads yet" but no, he has a vote on RedFF, which isn't explained much.

But in post #567 he throws out any notion of BBmolla, and votes me because...and this is the kicker, he quotes a post where I ask for a voting block to be formed, and then quotes another post where I propose a voting block. What have I done here exactly to earn your vote anyway Trollie? It seems like you spent more time forming a read on BBmolla than me. Oh, hey trollie, what about BBmolla?

In post 1074, TheTrollie wrote:lots to read up on...still like my T-bone vote. Waiting till he is back from V/LA to respond to these questions

I'm sorry, what questions? The questions you DIDN'T ask?

Trollie has no redeeming qualities. Luffy is one, I think Trollie is also one of the scum on my wagon.

Oh hey UberNinja, thanks for coming in and continuing not to scumhunt. I appreciate the effort. You're on my wagon too right? Good I got time for one more ISO, and since you have no content to speak of, it shouldn't take long.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1183 (isolation #43) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 209, UberNinja wrote:
Vote: The Mini Librarian

In post 210, UberNinja wrote:oh there's jesters? fuck

Vote: The Mini Librarian ANYWAY
:twisted:

In post 290, UberNinja wrote:
Vote: redFF

Just some great examples of Uberninja vote hoping, a point in which he agrees with his SCUMREAD Luffy as justification to vote me later on.

In post 328, UberNinja wrote:Why the HELL are people
justifying votes on other people
with "Keeping my word" and "I keep my promises"?

It's a fucking
50-player game
and I'll be damned if you need to justify
anything
on Day 1.

FOS on Fritzler and Fluffy. Fuckin fucks.

Yea, you're actually expected to play.

In post 587, UberNinja wrote:i'm saying what the oracle would say were she here: you need to make up your damn mind

what you are saying is inconsistent and thus puts you on *my* witch burning list

Unvote; Vote: Luffy

Hey look, Luffy is a scumread! Uberninja, why the heck are you even voting me then?

In post 720, UberNinja wrote:Ok, I've done an extensive re-read of the game, and here are my reads on everyone:

Spoiler:
In
this
game? YEAH RIGHT

...admit it, you totally fell for it.

And here are the correlations between possible scum pairs/trios based on my reads:

Spoiler:
The fact that you even
opened
this spoiler speaks poorly to your adaptive learning skills.

On the bright side though, it might say something good about your sense of humor! :cool:

Oh look, UN trolling. Great effort there UN!

In post 815, UberNinja wrote:i'm not town because i'm not trying? hahhahahahahahahahaha

I'm glad you finally realized it. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

In post 883, UberNinja wrote:also, damn you guys for making me put effort into this game.

i was hoping i could slither around and bite people all day without anyone getting their panties in a twist but noooooooo

Oh man, UN complaining that we expect him to pretend to be town. Nah UN if you want to play against your scum win condition by being terrible, you have the right.

It's at this point about a 1000 posts in the game that UN starts pretending to be town by randomly quoting shit and commenting.

But then there is post #1095, where he quotes Luffy's quote of me being "opportunistic" (if you recall the difference between me being opportunistic and Luffy being opportunistic is that my votes have been on lynches that have gone through) and decides to agree with his scumread to hop onto my bandwagon.

UberNinja wrote:this luffy thing seems scum-driven

as in, t-bone/spyrex driven

just saiyan

Is it scum driven because you're not on the wagon anymore? Remember Luffy was a UN scumread and nothing from UN's posts indicates he ever stopped thinking that Luffy was scum.

UN is scum #3 on my wagon. I can't decide if he's in the same faction as Luffy or not though. Jury's out on that one. UN if Luffy is not your scumbuddy and a legit scumread you should put your vote back there. I can understand if he's your scumbuddy and you were fake bussing earlier. If that's the case please leave your vote on me. I'd hate for you to jeopardize your win condition by lynching a scumbuddy on Day 1.

I'll get to the other ISO's later. I'm exhausted and ignored another game for this...

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1213 (isolation #44) » Mon May 21, 2012 3:59 am

Post by T-Bone »

No, no, UN. Not everyone on my wagon is scum. Unfortunately for you, you are so it works out.

Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm not getting mislynched without a fight. So unless you are going to start scumhunting and showing everyone why I'm scum, with actual reasons that make me scum motivated as opposed to the same BS you're guilty of doing, (minus the actual scumhunting), I'm not getting lynched. U MAD? I think so.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1228 (isolation #45) » Mon May 21, 2012 9:09 am

Post by T-Bone »

Agreed BBmolla. I've actually pointed out several times why UN is scum, but Armun lacks the ability to read. Amrun, why do you even play mafia if you can't comprehend the English language? Maybe you should go on a Spanish or French forum and play, because you're absolutely shit here.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1230 (isolation #46) » Mon May 21, 2012 9:11 am

Post by T-Bone »

Good the less you post in this game the better. Don't come back till you learn how to read.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1233 (isolation #47) » Mon May 21, 2012 9:18 am

Post by T-Bone »

What frustrates me more than people who troll is people who don't read. I answered your fucking question that your still on about. You not liking my answer is not the same as me not answering it. You don't care if I'm scum you want me lynched because I'm calling you on your crap.

So when you learn how to read, come talk to me. You've not demonstrated the ability to do so.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1234 (isolation #48) » Mon May 21, 2012 9:21 am

Post by T-Bone »

Hell I don't need to scumhunt the last scum member on my wagon, because you're making it all too obvious but continuing to argue a losing point.

So Luffy, Thetrollie, UN, and Amrun need rope sooner than later.

Gonna start ISOing some other players tonight. Let's get a Luffy lynch done and leave CC for a town aligned night kill.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1236 (isolation #49) » Mon May 21, 2012 9:33 am

Post by T-Bone »

Chrono what do you think about Luffy?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1239 (isolation #50) » Mon May 21, 2012 9:38 am

Post by T-Bone »

You should think about replacing out. I'm not saying this because I'm upset at you. But you stopped playing long ago and instead have taken to slinging shit at me. If you don't like me that's your problem. I won't hold a grudge though.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1242 (isolation #51) » Mon May 21, 2012 9:41 am

Post by T-Bone »

What makes Elmo different from the rest of the players playing exactly like him? (and there are a lot)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1256 (isolation #52) » Mon May 21, 2012 10:40 am

Post by T-Bone »

I did get warned by the way. Glad I'm the bad guy though.

Notice how I tried to get the game back on track while shit was continued to be slung at me. Nope, I'm scum for it. I got a little heated but I calmed down.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1262 (isolation #53) » Mon May 21, 2012 10:52 am

Post by T-Bone »

No more arguments. Fuck you if you got a problem with this. I'm personally frustrated, so I'm going to hammer and send it into night phase.

unvote Vote: CC

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”