BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 11:20 am

Post by BBmolla »

UN do you have any reads at all
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Hoopla »

In post 798, SpyreX wrote:Why am I?

Because this game is still way more fluff than I'm equipped to deal with and I'm not even pretending to put my monocole on and get to serious business for a long, long while.

SO, if my dying actually HELPS accomplish those things sooner than its a gain.

That sounds like quitter talk to me.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 11:30 am

Post by mykonian »

Votecount

T-bone (3): theamatuer, Thetrollie, luffy
Milk (2): Trevor, Spyrex
RedFF (2): YYR, sleepykrew
elmo teh azn (2): zdenek, Petapan
uberninja (2): chevre, T-Bone
bbmolla (2): Hoopla, mattp
rhinox (1): dramonic
Trevor (1): peregrinev
YYR (1): redFF
Luffy (1): uberninja
Spyrex (1): milk
technowc (1): Amrun
Last edited by mykonian on Fri May 18, 2012 8:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 11:46 am

Post by theamatuer »

@ hoopla: so you don't think Tbone is maf?
Its just whatever
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Hoopla »

Nope.
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Luffy »

Just checked activity. We only have 45 posters including the mod out of a total 51.

Anyways, I think I'll hop back on the UberNinja wagon. The T-bone wagon looks like it's going to go nowhere.

VOTE: UberNinja
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

So I can't get on this till Saturday.
UNVOTE:
To be clear: quack
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Skimmed everything since last night. Going to come right out and say that this game is moving too quickly for me to be willing to commit to anything more than reactive play (responding pretty much only to people who jump out at me as scummy or mention me in some way during skim sessions, and commenting on what I feel is pertinent while I'm actually following) until it slows down. Potentially more on days I don't work (Sunday-Tuesday). Not that I didn't expect this, but yeah.

@Chevre:
Kairyuu's initial post is so dumb. "Oh a fifty player game /in " "Ohmigoodness! Lot's of posts! lolnope" Kairyuu, read the whole thing and tell us your thoughts.

Nope.avi

Or, to elaborate a bit more, we got 18 pages over the course of about 8 hours. The likelihood that there was enough pertinent information in those pages to warrant reading them, especially right now, is approximately 0%. I can say WITH CERTAINTY that the VAST majority of it consists of spam and mindless bandwagoning. There is literally no other way that 2 people could have been lynched in that period of time.

On a final note, anyone using activity to justify literally anything in this game is chasing shadows.
BBmolla's vote on redFF and Kairyuu's vote on izak are pactically the same thing.

Nope.avi

But you probably know that already.

My love of causing things to die makes me want to sheep Fritzler. I may end up doing so. Not sure yet.

@all: Now that my action has resolved (I was being deliberately vague on the off chance that someone had been able to make it not happen, like a mime day-doc or something silly) I'm going to go ahead and explain it a bit.

First, I am an angel. This gives me the ability to cause a lynch to fail. If I use the ability, I am then forced to submit a kill immediately. This person dies instead of the lynch target, and one of the day's lynches are used up. The power cannot be used when a town majority would be lost by the lynch. In other words, I cannot save a lylo mislynch and shoot the scum hammer vote to continue the game. The ability would auto-fail. It would also auto-fail if I used it on myself.

Second, I will not answer ANY questions regarding the number of times I can use my ability. These questions will be ignored.

Third, if I can use it again, and I choose to, I will not alert anyone of this fact until it has already happened and the action has resolved.

Fourth, I know that there is at least one more angel in the game. I also know who he/she/they are, and can daytalk with them. I will not reveal how many there are unless I am the last one alive. I expect that the other one(s) would also do the same in order to prevent scum claiming angel. I would also likely mention that there are no more hidden if both/all of us are claimed at any point, as the likelihood of multiple anti-town kills/night is high, and it is possible that both/all of us could be wiped out in a single night.

Fifth, I know whether or not I know the alignment of the other angels. I will not reveal this information unless absolutely necessary, and will hold it even under threat of lynch.

Sixth, I have advised the other angel(s) to refrain from claiming until he/she/they have used their ability at least once or are about to be lynched. As the person stopping the lynch is public, there is no reason not to claim credit once it's been done.

One important thing that can be gained from this claim is that since the angels have daytalk, there is a STRONG possibility that the mafia does too. Keep this in mind.

As for the current scum numbers guessing, it's pretty obvious what we're looking at, in general.

We know that a single scumgroup cannot possibly control enough votes to cause a lynch at the start of the game, as that would make it theoretically possible (though highly unlikely) for the scumgroup to auto-win by "racing" the town. Of course, MANY factors would have to fall in their favor (all other killing roles being inactive, all of the scum being online at the same time every time a day has just started, under 10 other players being online at that time, etc), but still.

Therefore, no scumgroup can be larger than 9.

Multiball is highly likely in any setup even approaching this size. I would estimate approximately 15 total antitown roles in the game. Possibly as high as 20, but unlikely. I personally believe that they're separated approximately as follows:

6 mimes (confirmed)
2 groups of 4-6 scum
1-3 assorted other antitown roles, serial killer or otherwise
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by imaginality »

@Kairyuu: what's the pro-town motive in refusing to say whether or not you can confirm the alignment of the other angel(s)? It seems to me that, supposing you die tonight and flip town, and another angel uses his/her ability tomorrow, it would be helpful for the town to know if that angel is confirmed town or not.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

33 pages in a day and a half. Fuck this shit, literally. The only reason I don't replace out right now is because I made a deal with myko and I don't think he's going to find that many people willing to replace. Seriously, I'm not going to reread a single post that I miss in this game cuz fuck you guys. Also, still V/LA.
Permanent V/LA.
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Muffin Wednesday »

I think it's likely that scum will attempt to bus today (towncred for leading the only D1 scumlynch etc.). Also, very much doubting the giant scumteam idea as well, as if there were ten or more, they could mislynch. And mislynch. And mislynch.

Anyway, starting with Page 12:

Uber's #297 would be completely pointless as scum, and would only serve purpose as a Mime.

BB's 315 sucks

Fritzler has said after both of the first two lynches that he will keep his word to Hoopla and vote redFF, but he keeps backing out of it until Hoopla disagrees with it. Not really telling, just fucked up. If redFF is scum, though, Fritzler dies ASAP.

BB's 325 fucks up all of my reads on him. No idea on BB anymore, he just needs to be vigged ASAP

izak's 345 makes me think redFF is town, at least from his actual judgement. He's playing to get lynched, he realizes that redFF is about to be called obvtown, and he calls him scum.

Milk's posts are bad in general, and I wouldn't mind lynching him.

Post 394 is full of win. The guy who posted that post deserves a medal.

Luffy's 400 reads unnecessary and therefore gut town.

Matt's 406 wouldn't be so cocky if he were scum.

Kairyuu's 437 fits with his Dayvig ability and seems to be looking for a reason to shoot somebody. Kairyuu can be town.

T-Bone's 443. First of all all of his town reads suck, so he has that going for him. Second, it's hard to believe that the first thing he thinks of is a voting bloc, not just a list of town reads. Leans scum.

Hoopla's 467 refusal to give real reason is town, plus she has a good point.

T-Bone adding me on his town list for no apparent reason other than others calling me town is suspect, and I don't particularly believe his reasoning after. (plus, his reads still suck)

Matt's 524 practically confirms him as town. Unless T-Bone is scum, in which case, he'll still be a pretty big town read.

I'm disappointed by Zdenek's play. Zdenek, you should pick it up.

Does Fritzler always play like he's playing? I feel like he was trying to look like a Mime before the Mimes died.

Milk's 619 has no scum motivation at all.

TeCh's posts are full of town.

I can tell that manho is likely to be completely useless and should die soon. But unfortunately, he's also likely to be town.

I'm scared of Luffy being a "hammerer" third party or something of the sort. I suggest we don't allow Luffy any hammers anymore. :P but seriously.

Kairyuu's claim rocks, and he's town unless he's some fucked up third party.

So, reads list, from most town to least town:

MOST DEFINITELY TOWN

callforjudgement
MattP
Kairyuu
petapan
UberNinja
Hoopla
redFF

LIKELY TOWN

TeCh
Luffy
PeregrineV
imaginality
manho

NO FUCKING CLUE

Milk
zajnet, Staeg, sykedoc, theamatuer, Lupo, funkybike1, SKrew, Robotnick, CC, dramonic, TheTrollie, Elmo TeH AzN, Zoraster, Trevor, Ellibereth, Chronopie, & YYR
Amrun, NS, SpyreX, MoS

SOMEWHAT SCUMMY

syndrome
Chevre
BBmolla

SCUMMY

Rhinox
Zdenek
T-Bone
Fritzler

VOTE: Fritzler
"7 out of 7 of those possibilities are stupid, but I won't tell you which 7."
-MattP

This is an alt.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 810, Muffin Wednesday wrote:I think it's likely that scum will attempt to bus today (towncred for leading the only D1 scumlynch etc.). Also, very much doubting the giant scumteam idea as well, as if there were ten or more, they could mislynch. And mislynch. And mislynch.

Anyway, starting with Page 12:

Uber's #297 would be completely pointless as scum, and would only serve purpose as a Mime.

BB's 315 sucks

Fritzler has said after both of the first two lynches that he will keep his word to Hoopla and vote redFF, but he keeps backing out of it until Hoopla disagrees with it. Not really telling, just fucked up. If redFF is scum, though, Fritzler dies ASAP.

BB's 325 fucks up all of my reads on him. No idea on BB anymore, he just needs to be vigged ASAP

izak's 345 makes me think redFF is town, at least from his actual judgement. He's playing to get lynched, he realizes that redFF is about to be called obvtown, and he calls him scum.

Milk's posts are bad in general, and I wouldn't mind lynching him.

Post 394 is full of win. The guy who posted that post deserves a medal.

Luffy's 400 reads unnecessary and therefore gut town.

Matt's 406 wouldn't be so cocky if he were scum.

Kairyuu's 437 fits with his Dayvig ability and seems to be looking for a reason to shoot somebody. Kairyuu can be town.

T-Bone's 443. First of all all of his town reads suck, so he has that going for him. Second, it's hard to believe that the first thing he thinks of is a voting bloc, not just a list of town reads. Leans scum.

Hoopla's 467 refusal to give real reason is town, plus she has a good point.

T-Bone adding me on his town list for no apparent reason other than others calling me town is suspect, and I don't particularly believe his reasoning after. (plus, his reads still suck)

Matt's 524 practically confirms him as town. Unless T-Bone is scum, in which case, he'll still be a pretty big town read.

I'm disappointed by Zdenek's play. Zdenek, you should pick it up.

Does Fritzler always play like he's playing? I feel like he was trying to look like a Mime before the Mimes died.

Milk's 619 has no scum motivation at all.

TeCh's posts are full of town.

I can tell that manho is likely to be completely useless and should die soon. But unfortunately, he's also likely to be town.

I'm scared of Luffy being a "hammerer" third party or something of the sort. I suggest we don't allow Luffy any hammers anymore. :P but seriously.

Kairyuu's claim rocks, and he's town unless he's some fucked up third party.

So, reads list, from most town to least town:

MOST DEFINITELY TOWN

callforjudgement
MattP
Kairyuu
petapan
UberNinja
Hoopla
redFF

LIKELY TOWN

TeCh
Luffy
PeregrineV
imaginality
manho

NO FUCKING CLUE

Milk
zajnet, Staeg, sykedoc, theamatuer, Lupo, funkybike1, SKrew, Robotnick, CC, dramonic, TheTrollie, Elmo TeH AzN, Zoraster, Trevor, Ellibereth, Chronopie, & YYR
Amrun, NS, SpyreX, MoS

SOMEWHAT SCUMMY

syndrome
Chevre
BBmolla

SCUMMY

Rhinox
Zdenek
T-Bone
Fritzler

VOTE: Fritzler

seems legit

Vote: Fritzler
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I hate you UN.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by BBmolla »

WHY AREN'T YOU TRYING

WHY

WTF ARE YOU DOING
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Uberninja

Done with this shit, he is NOT town.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by UberNinja »

i'm not town because i'm not trying? hahhahahahahahahahaha
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:13 pm

But he's town. It doesn't really matter if he's a sucky troll. I'm pretty sure he's town, and lynching people you're pretty sure are town is bad.

Will you settle for a Vig-direction to UberNinja?
-MattP

This is an alt.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 724, UberNinja wrote:STOP BEING A KILLJOY BBMOLLA =[

In all seriousness, I'll probably skim the game at some point and place a real vote.

For now though, there's way too much shit flying around for me to give a rat's ass.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 817, UberNinja wrote:
In post 724, UberNinja wrote:STOP BEING A KILLJOY BBMOLLA =[

In all seriousness, I'll probably skim the game at some point and place a real vote.

For now though, there's way too much shit flying around for me to give a rat's ass.

Translation: I'm scum and hoping this promise of content will let me cruise deep into the game. And when we get deep into the game I'll have no body of work for which to get called on my shit for.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Can you guys provide reasoning for UberNinjavscum besides loltroll?
-MattP

This is an alt.
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Trevor »

Why are people really doing read lists with 40 people in the game? I find it hard to believe you can "most definately town" read 7 people, especially people like redFF or Uber.
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Given kairyuu's description and the role's description, there is most likely scum among the angels.
Also kairyuu is it that the Angels have 1 redirect altogether, they each have their own redirect, or this question feels too similar to asking how many shots there are and you refuse to answer?
Its just whatever
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by redFF »

Hoopla what do you think of YYR?

vote:theamatuer

maybe we can get rid of everyone I don't like day 1.
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Given that you don't like half the playerlist and we only have 1 lynch, good luck
Its just whatever
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Fritzler »

In post 810, Muffin Wednesday wrote:Does Fritzler always play like he's playing? I feel like he was trying to look like a Mime before the Mimes died.

Yes. You should probably read all of my games over the last 6 years.
Surfs up dude.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”