T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:43 am

Post by T S O »

I forgot this game existed. My men, I'll forgive you by personally digging the graves for the dead bodies of scum after I lead the charge in hanging them.

Let's get down to business.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:59 am

Post by T S O »

In post 8, Shinobi wrote:y u vot me :(
VOTE: TSO

Because I don't trust him.

I wouldn't trust me either after 1601, to be fair.

In post 14, pisskop wrote:
vote: T S O

Still mad about 1473 bro.

get deathtunneled son

In post 15, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: T S O

I thought we had a moment in Masquerade, bruh...:'(

We did! Because when we did, you were selling Thor/Pine wolf to me! It just so happened I was Mafia, and went on to get you mislynched, but our moment was real. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

In post 48, elusive wrote:Hmm...three votes on Grib. That's odd so soon.

FA_QT and crosboss, avatars?

Vote TSO
for being late to the party.

This was the point where I started feeling uncomfortable with the wagon on me.

In post 74, Shinobi wrote:YO.

Keep piling votes on TSO until he actually starts playing the game.

Actually, it could have been here either. But it was one of them.

In post 83, SilverWolf wrote:All right TSO, you've been posting elsewhere. There's no excuse any more. Get in here and play.

I feel that the mindset behind this vote should also have asked for a prod - it seems rather empty, like he sees there's a problem and makes the most perfunctory effort ever to solve it without doing anything more.

In post 84, Aeronaut wrote:Busted

I'm in favor of this over the current circlejerk

I think this is town Aeronaut but that's also a weak read.

In post 88, vikingfan wrote:
In post 52, Wake1 wrote:
In post 36, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 31, Wake1 wrote:
In post 23, vikingfan wrote:Good morning town *rubs eyes sleepily*
vote dragon
for voting wake ;).

Let's nail this guy for buddying me.

Yet, you don't vote for him. Why?

Because we got, what, 13 days? So, yeah, I'm not sure how paranoid you're feelin', but when I said "hey, let's nail this guy for buddying me," it means "hey, let's vote this guy off for buddying me in one post." Day's over folks. We've all made up our minds about vikingfan. Board up your house and say a prayer VF, 'cause we're coming for ya.

Well, no. I'm just stirring up reactions and discussion to see what happens. Little stuff here and there. Of course, I could just take a siesta and wait for something worthwhile to discuss pop up. Hrm, that sounds good right about now, considering I've been caring for brain-damaged people all day long. *Is bitching*

I don't really feel like voting for him right now, though I do wanna see a wagon on him form. Kinda like when you drop a plump goldfish into a piranha tank and sit back with a bag of candied almonds and scotch. I'm thinking you're smart and will lap up my heartfelt suggestion and see to it that VF meets his ultimate demise today. I mean, he really is a dastardly fellow who deserves all the scorn he gets from this point on. In fact, I might not even have to vote him, and let the rest of my Town minions do my work for me.

In post 36, SilverWolf wrote:
Wake-Why don't you want to vote? All the cool kids are doing it.

But I DO want to vote. Honestly I do, I do!

...but on
my
terms. :P

This reads purely like an attempt to elicit a reaction from me, so no thank you, not going there.

I can get on board with a TSO wagon since he's obviously lurking
unvote
VOTE: tso

I think this is town even though my initial reaction from gut was SCUM SCUM SCUM

In post 175, Shinobi wrote:
Oh

No, it's not necessarily a "crusade" against TSO for not doing a thing; rather, he's a player I'm intending to focus on during this day. I've played with him three times and townread him in every game I played with him. He was mafia in two of those games. I have absolutely no idea how to read him properly so I want to start pressuring him out of the gate to see what he does when the spotlight on him early.

Sure, his not posting while he should be posting bothers me, but that's not why I'm doing what I'm doing. If this is how you intend to handle my TSO pressure, then I'm perfectly okay with that.

This is very town actually. I hated Shinobi randomly asking for votes on me until I figured out this was what he was doing.

In post 189, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 175, Shinobi wrote:
Oh

No, it's not necessarily a "crusade" against TSO for not doing a thing; rather, he's a player I'm intending to focus on during this day. I've played with him three times and townread him in every game I played with him. He was mafia in two of those games. I have absolutely no idea how to read him properly so I want to start pressuring him out of the gate to see what he does when the spotlight on him early.

Sure, his not posting while he should be posting bothers me, but that's not why I'm doing what I'm doing. If this is how you intend to handle my TSO pressure, then I'm perfectly okay with that.

I don't have a problem with you pressuring him at all. I have a problem with you telling the rest of us we need to.

How did you expect Shinobi to pressure me without doing so?

In post 204, Jared615 wrote:VOTE: TSO

Aeronaut and Silverwolf seem very town to me.

This is another bad vote, but could be town.

Most of these votes feel town in their nonchalance, which really sucks.

[quote="In post 214, Aeronaut"
In post 210, SilverWolf wrote:
@mod

Maybe prod TSO?

I think it's very possible T S O forgot this game existed, tbh. It's a very T S O thing to do[/quote]

It indeed happened, and it's indeed a very TSO thing to do.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:03 am

Post by T S O »

In post 225, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 223, T S O wrote:I forgot this game existed. My men, I'll forgive you by personally digging the graves for the dead bodies of scum after I lead the charge in hanging them.

and whose grave are you starting with?

Errr, SilverWolf? I haven't seen much yet leaping out as scum to me, but I think my wagon is mainly composed of town, albeit derptown.

In post 227, Shinobi wrote:
In post 223, T S O wrote:I forgot this game existed. My men, I'll forgive you by personally digging the graves for the dead bodies of scum after I lead the charge in hanging them.

His own.

:o

I welcome you to try - townSO hasn't been lynched in ages except for one stupid game, so it's an admirable cause, if rather foolhardy.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:03 am

Post by T S O »

In post 226, House wrote:
In post 224, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 214, Aeronaut wrote:
I think it's very possible T S O forgot this game existed, tbh. It's a very T S O thing to do

In post 223, T S O wrote:I forgot this game existed.

Are you trying to point out that you were coaching him?

That's exactly it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:06 am

Post by T S O »

It's rather spooky that Aeronaut and I used the exact same wording since I didn't actually read one post before making that - Aero, stay out of my head.

PEdit: Yes, Aero, I'm afraid they did. I'm going back to the hideout with some strippers before they come for us. Coming?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:08 am

Post by T S O »

In post 232, House wrote:
In post 229, T S O wrote:

Errr, SilverWolf? I haven't seen much yet leaping out as scum to me, but I think my wagon is mainly composed of town, albeit derptown.

Silverwolf is townier than you are by 50 yalms, brah.

Is this a "Silver is my friend/acquaintance therefore town" read, a "you said Silver's scum, so now I'm gonna call Silver town" read or an actual townread on Silver? If it's the first two, I don't really want to know. If it's the last, feel free to tell me why.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:09 am

Post by T S O »

In post 234, House wrote:
In post 233, T S O wrote:
It's rather spooky that Aeronaut and I used the exact same wording since I didn't actually read one post before making that
- Aero, stay out of my head.

Yes it is, isn't it?

Yep.

In post 235, Aeronaut wrote:Yea. Don't forget the cubans

I think we're out of them - I fed them to the girls in one of my drunken stupors.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:13 am

Post by T S O »

Vote TSO

Wait, so you found it weird Grib had three votes, and proceeded to place my fourth vote?

Explain this to me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:26 am

Post by T S O »

Thank god this game is moving at a regular pace.

Catching up tonight etc.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:06 am

Post by T S O »

In post 248, Boonskiies wrote:@T S O - You're right...damn it! We had a moment. BoonS O for life!

*breaks down sobbing tears of joy*

In post 253, SilverWolf wrote:I don't especially like TSO's entrance into this game at all and I'm perfectly fine with my vote where it is.

I quite liked my entrance into the game, really - can you explain where you're coming from with this? I fail to see it.

In post 254, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 253, SilverWolf wrote:I don't especially like TSO's entrance into this game at all and I'm perfectly fine with my vote where it is.

it does seem like alot more effort than I usually see when I'm in a game with him but who knows at this point.

I'm sorry if I don't remember you, but have we played before? If you're from that USMB board, my game there was completely non-indicative of my usual levels of activity, contribution and basically everything.

In post 256, Shinobi wrote:If TSO is townreading me, that means he's buddying me and is scum.

(His catchup is actually kind of good and I'm parsing it now.)

Or maybe this is nefarious scum-TSO tricking you again with my dastardly tricks! *crowd gasps*

In post 257, Shinobi wrote:TSO, why exactly do you think viking's post is town?

I don't want to go making this quote wall any longer than it needs to be - give me a bit to do this.

In post 258, Aeronaut wrote:T S O's catchup was good, IMO... however it does seem sort off from what your average T S O does work-wise. It almost struck me as a Wake post, which is basically the polar opposite.

I agree - I feel like I'm betraying myself by doing this tryhard shit right now but sadly a combination of a lot of TSO-centred post + my not being here for a bit means I have to.

I hope this doesn't affect our relationship.

In post 262, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 260, Shinobi wrote:

@Silverwolf: What's fake about it?

I've never played with TSO before but his reads just did not seem genuine. I mean he gave a town read to vikingfan and Jared over nothing posts, and then with Shinobi it was bad when he called for everyone to pile on but then it was super towny when Shinobi was talking about how tough TSO was to read and why he was applying pressure and then he goes on to defend Shinobi against one of dragonspawn's comments which just looked like buddying to me. Then called me bad for not calling for a prod with my vote but Aero sheeped me and that was town which was just inconsistent and not genuine at all.

Again, I need to go through this in a separate post.

In post 263, elusive wrote:
In post 241, T S O wrote:

Vote TSO

Wait, so you found it weird Grib had three votes, and proceeded to place my fourth vote?

Explain this to me.

What's there to explain?

Because your mindset doesn't particularly make sense in that post - voting me there isn't inherently bad but noting Grib had three votes would also mean you'd have noted the multiple votes on me, and calling the fact Grib had a wagon odd while then going on to immediately fuel mine is incongruent.

In post 264, pisskop wrote:
In post 228, T S O wrote:get deathtunneled son

Soo, referencing the last game we played a year ago is a
bad
thing? I'm kind of sad; I thought I was good for spotting scum 200 posts in . . . :(

I was referencing it too! More specifically, my deathtunnel on you in that game. :wink:

In post 265, FA_Q2 wrote:
I could hardly call what TSO did here as playing...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/o ... ce.377844/

I do believe that this is the same TSO.

not sure what to make of TSO's reads at this point. While they are fairly weak almost the entire thread has been fluff so there is little to build a read on.

Like I said, my play there was inactive and whatever else, yadda yadda.

In post 282, Klingoncelt wrote:Happy Scumday, TSO!

Thank you! It doesn't seem like 2 years at all.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:34 am

Post by T S O »

Alright, wagon composition:

In post 8, Shinobi wrote:y u vot me :(

Because I don't trust him.

This is pretty null, really - I'm in the minority who believe RVS-stuff can be very alignment-indicative but it's just null.

In post 14, pisskop wrote:
vote: T S O

Still mad about 1473 bro.

Very slight townread for making a wagon - it's easier in RVS to just vote someone else with no votes because there's 0 risk of backfire.

In post 15, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: T S O

I thought we had a moment in Masquerade, bruh...:'(

This is decently town - Boon has every reason to do this after Masquerade :wink:. But, yes, I like this.

Vote TSO

I've gone through why I don't like this.

In post 74, Shinobi wrote:YO.

Keep piling votes on TSO until he actually starts playing the game.

I didn't like this at first glance because it was uncalled-for pressure but with his later posting about wanting to sort me because he's been misreading me that uneasiness is gone; wanting to sort townreads early is a very town mindset.

In post 83, SilverWolf wrote:All right TSO, you've been posting elsewhere. There's no excuse any more. Get in here and play.

I gueeeessss if SilverWolf was assessing my play based solely off that USMB she'd think I was a chronic lurker which would alleviate this a bit. I still like it less than the others - it's not elusive-level of dislike but it's a tier above it.

In post 84, Aeronaut wrote:Busted

I'm in favor of this over the current circlejerk

I'm finding it hard to make up my mind on this one - I don't think I can genuinely say it's town or it's scum. It has an impetuous-town feel to it at first glance, but ...idk. no.

In post 88, vikingfan wrote:I can get on board with a TSO wagon since he's obviously lurking
unvote
VOTE: tso

I couldn't remember what I liked about this, so I went back to look at my previous post, and I haven't said it there.

No, really, that's it - I have no idea why I was townreading this earlier and don't have any interest in faking a read to back my previous stance up. Guess I read it too quickly. Such is life.

In post 204, Jared615 wrote:VOTE: TSO

Aeronaut and Silverwolf seem very town to me.

This is town because Jared, in this post, is openly saying he is voting the largest wagon (which I don't think scum would do with literally 0 explanation) as well as saying, by proxy, that he has read the game. This is a questionable move, and he's not leaving himself any back doors by saying he hasn't read either. For me, this is quite town, more because of the naked vote than any other.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:34 am

Post by T S O »

Now, you fucks, I have exams tomorrow and that's all the goddamn content I plan to produce - go digest it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 309, elusive wrote:
Although, your explanation of Jared's post in your post #307 doesn't make sense. What the what the what?

To me, it does - I'm sorry if it's not clear but I'm not going to be going back through it again - as far as I'm concerned it's a perfectly valid reason.

In post 309, elusive wrote:GL on exams, though.

Thanks.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by T S O »

dragonspawn, what answer do you expect from 436? The only way it's valid is if he and Grib are scumpartners and other scum didn't vote Grib... rather unlikely.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:34 am

Post by T S O »

Catching up.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm going to be honest, the whole viking-vs-dragon thing really bores me - they both seem lynchbait as all fuck.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by T S O »

House, I seem to remember you stating preference for lynching viking over dragon because firstly you thought he was more likely to flip scum, but secondly if he was town that his flip would give you information on dragonspawn.

Doesn't this information work the other way around? And, if so, why are you supporting viking's lynch over dragon's? Because they both seem equally lynchbait to me, so that nullifies that argument.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 585, T S O wrote:House, I seem to remember you stating preference for lynching viking over dragon because firstly you thought he was more likely to flip scum, but secondly if he was town that his flip would give you information on dragonspawn.

Doesn't this argument work the other way around? And, if so, why are you supporting viking's lynch over dragon's? Because they both seem equally lynchbait to me, so that nullifies that argument.

Changed post in requote to what I actually meant - only one word, information --> argument.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:58 am

Post by T S O »

It's all right, vf, by asking the mod to do it you basically confirm it's true.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:37 am

Post by T S O »

Let me link you to this little article we have called Information Instead of Analysis (IIoA).
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:38 am

Post by T S O »

Wait, you think my scumbuddies were so worried about the RVS wagon on me that they started another one to remove the pressure?

*laughs sardonically*
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:45 am

Post by T S O »

In post 304, T S O wrote:
In post 248, Boonskiies wrote:@T S O - You're right...damn it! We had a moment. BoonS O for life!

*breaks down sobbing tears of joy*

I quite liked my entrance into the game, really - can you explain where you're coming from with this? I fail to see it.

In post 254, dragonspawn wrote:

it does seem like alot more effort than I usually see when I'm in a game with him but who knows at this point.

I'm sorry if I don't remember you, but have we played before? If you're from that USMB board, my game there was completely non-indicative of my usual levels of activity, contribution and basically everything.

In post 256, Shinobi wrote:If TSO is townreading me, that means he's buddying me and is scum.

(His catchup is actually kind of good and I'm parsing it now.)

Or maybe this is nefarious scum-TSO tricking you again with my dastardly tricks! *crowd gasps*

In post 257, Shinobi wrote:TSO, why exactly do you think viking's post is town?

I don't want to go making this quote wall any longer than it needs to be - give me a bit to do this.

In post 258, Aeronaut wrote:T S O's catchup was good, IMO... however it does seem sort off from what your average T S O does work-wise. It almost struck me as a Wake post, which is basically the polar opposite.

I agree - I feel like I'm betraying myself by doing this tryhard shit right now but sadly a combination of a lot of TSO-centred post + my not being here for a bit means I have to.

I hope this doesn't affect our relationship.

In post 262, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 260, Shinobi wrote:

@Silverwolf: What's fake about it?

I've never played with TSO before but his reads just did not seem genuine. I mean he gave a town read to vikingfan and Jared over nothing posts, and then with Shinobi it was bad when he called for everyone to pile on but then it was super towny when Shinobi was talking about how tough TSO was to read and why he was applying pressure and then he goes on to defend Shinobi against one of dragonspawn's comments which just looked like buddying to me. Then called me bad for not calling for a prod with my vote but Aero sheeped me and that was town which was just inconsistent and not genuine at all.

Again, I need to go through this in a separate post.

In post 263, elusive wrote:
In post 241, T S O wrote:

Vote TSO

Explain this to me.

What's there to explain?

Because your mindset doesn't particularly make sense in that post - voting me there isn't inherently bad but noting Grib had three votes would also mean you'd have noted the multiple votes on me, and calling the fact Grib had a wagon odd while then going on to immediately fuel mine is incongruent.

In post 264, pisskop wrote:
In post 228, T S O wrote:get deathtunneled son

Soo, referencing the last game we played a year ago is a
bad
thing? I'm kind of sad; I thought I was good for spotting scum 200 posts in . . . :(

I was referencing it too! More specifically, my deathtunnel on you in that game. :wink:

In post 265, FA_Q2 wrote:
I could hardly call what TSO did here as playing...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/o ... ce.377844/

I do believe that this is the same TSO.

not sure what to make of TSO's reads at this point. While they are fairly weak almost the entire thread has been fluff so there is little to build a read on.

Like I said, my play there was inactive and whatever else, yadda yadda.

In post 282, Klingoncelt wrote:Happy Scumday, TSO!

Thank you! It doesn't seem like 2 years at all.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:46 am

Post by T S O »

Also, you need to go through my explanation of Jared's vote and explain why you think it's scummy, because it's really not at all.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:45 am

Post by T S O »

vote: vikingfan

nope, I'm done.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:45 am

Post by T S O »

That jump onto Boonskiies was really, really bad.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:17 am

Post by T S O »

In post 730, vikingfan wrote:That's L-2. I'm going to go ahead and claim now to prevent a quicklynch or mislynch.

I am your friendly Cop. Once per night, I can investigate someone and find out if they are aligned with the town. If my action fails for some reason, I will not get any result. It's too bad I have to claim now unfortunately on day 1.

What format are your results in?

Does your role PM specifically say the third line in your sentence?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:20 am

Post by T S O »

And the format?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:42 am

Post by T S O »

I searched through all ika's games he modded - there are no Cop roles in any of them bar these to prove/disprove.

*sigh*
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:49 am

Post by T S O »

None, as far as I could tell. He's ran all these bizarre Micros like an Autumn's Serenade and Chairman, but no Cops.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:51 am

Post by T S O »

Based on that I can't particularly disprove the claim right now. I don't particularly believe or disbelieve it, I'm simply waiting.

Unvote
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:47 am

Post by T S O »

Requesting replacement for Jared.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:50 am

Post by T S O »

Shinobi, have you sorted me? Because I just remembered I was townreading you for saying you were going to do so, and I liked your early game pushes because of that, but you've faded out for me from then on.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:56 am

Post by T S O »

If you agree with it, say so. It might get the mod to get Jared out faster, which I'm all for at this stage.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:20 am

Post by T S O »

In post 818, Shinobi wrote:All of your questions in regards to his claim are completely token and I don't understand what the point of that was.

...they were? I don't feel any of them were, can you explain this further?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:21 am

Post by T S O »

I was trying to get him to be specific quickly in case I could prove ika's Cop format matched, or more ideally did -not- match what he'd told us.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:42 am

Post by T S O »

In post 823, Shinobi wrote:Acryon, calling people scum because of gut isn't doing you any favors. Come up with real analysis that isn't based on hopes and dreams.

@TSO: The questions you asked in regards to his role pm looked completely meaningless. Sure, I
guess
you could potentially catch someone messing up their role pm but it all seems so convenient after he softclaimed.

Yes, but I'm asking you to show me which specific question didn't have a purpose to it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:42 am

Post by T S O »

I don't know what you're comparing what I did to - everyone else moaned to various degrees and proceeded to not really do much else about the claim.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:19 am

Post by T S O »

In post 727, T S O wrote:

nope, I'm done.

In post 728, T S O wrote:That jump onto Boonskiies was really, really bad.

was my reasoning for voting him. His talk of claiming had nothing to do with it at all.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:20 am

Post by T S O »

Why didn't you comment once about the viking wagon despite doing so for dragonspawn repeatedly?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:36 am

Post by T S O »

In post 840, Shinobi wrote:
In post 838, T S O wrote:Why didn't you comment once about the viking wagon despite doing so for dragonspawn repeatedly?

I commented on both wagons despite not caring about either of them. This is easily resolved by reading my ISO, and even then it's not an important discussion point.

Can you show me where you did this? Because, get this, I actually skimmed your ISO before asking that question.

And why wouldn't it be an "important discussion point" ...?

In post 840, Shinobi wrote:What was scummy about viking's boonskiies switch and why was that strong enough to warrant a vote?

In post 693, vikingfan wrote:
In post 686, Boonskiies wrote:Prodgey.

This post is VERY scummy. So, you've been prodded, acknowledge receiving the prod, but have absolutely nothing to report on 28 pages in this game. I'd be voting you except...

In post 689, Shinobi wrote:Will probably start posting again when acryon is around.

is the scummiest thing I've seen this game. There are NINETEEN other players in this game and you need a player to post before you start posting? This almost looks like scumlinking but I can't believe scum would be this dumb. Still UNVOTE: VOTE: Shinobi. I can't think of one aligment-based reason this is a valid post.

In post 694, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote: Boonskiies

Can we get rid of this?

In post 697, vikingfan wrote:
In post 695, Shinobi wrote:
In post 691, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 689, Shinobi wrote:Will probably start posting again when acryon is around.

Why is your posting dependent on Acryon?

'Cause he's my main scumread and I don't particularly care very much about the two primary wagons atm.

OK, I hadn't read you in iso, but that makes sense now. UNVOTE: . VOTE: Boon for the reason outlined in my last post.

Terrible sequence explains itself.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am

Post by T S O »

I feel better voting Klingon than Kitz.

VOTE: Klingoncelt
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:19 am

Post by T S O »

I don't really know what to make of the Kitz wagon - it certainly sprung up very fast, but wagons on scum can happen fast too.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:27 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1003, Shinobi wrote:
In post 981, T S O wrote:I don't really know what to make of the Kitz wagon - it certainly sprung up very fast, but wagons on scum can happen fast too.

In post 980, T S O wrote:I feel better voting Klingon than Kitz.

After his #842, where he makes a big fuss about people voting Boon, he has absolutely no issue with ABR doing the exact same thing with his vote, in yet drops the entire issue he had over nothing and starts voting with his scumread without explaining why.

I don't think you understand why I quoted those posts - go read them again instead of sniping at me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:28 am

Post by T S O »

"Oh, well TSO is voting this guy, I better make up a bullshit defense! Too scummy to be scum... perfect!"

When I asked you to start sorting me again it didn't mean randomly fucking disagree with everything I do for no reason.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:33 am

Post by T S O »

it's because vikingfan was being insanely opportunistic with his vote and just sheeped ABR with no organic movement off his previous target
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:36 am

Post by T S O »

In post 693, vikingfan wrote:
In post 686, Boonskiies wrote:Prodgey.

This post is VERY scummy. So, you've been prodded, acknowledge receiving the prod, but have absolutely nothing to report on 28 pages in this game. I'd be voting you except...

is the scummiest thing I've seen this game. There are NINETEEN other players in this game and you need a player to post before you start posting? This almost looks like scumlinking but I can't believe scum would be this dumb. Still UNVOTE: VOTE: Shinobi. I can't think of one aligment-based reason this is a valid post.

"You just made the scummiest post so far, you scumfuck! You won't post unless acryon is around? Scumfuck!"

'Cause he's my main scumread and I don't particularly care very much about the two primary wagons atm.

In post 697, vikingfan wrote:

OK, I hadn't read you in iso, but that makes sense now. UNVOTE: . VOTE: Boon for the reason outlined in my last post.

"oh cool seems legit"

Like his reaction to #695 is so BAD. You just said you weren't going to talk to the game bar one player and that you didn't give a shit about the main wagons happening, and he seemed happy with that and unvoted you.

It fully deserved a vote.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:37 am

Post by T S O »

Organic movement - where you can see why he's transitioning from one read to another etc. as opposed to what he did with you there.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:32 am

Post by T S O »

can we all unvote kitz thanks
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:55 am

Post by T S O »

Klingoncelt, you've yet to explain why scum would have to be on your wagon. If your wagon was founded on a completely irrelevant reason, maybe, but you made a stupidly scummy statement. So... no, not really.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:56 am

Post by T S O »

Also why do you put it out there you'd vote pisskop? Why don't you actually do it? Is it because you don't want to have to back up your read on him by yourself?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1227, MathBlade wrote:
In post 730, vikingfan wrote:That's L-2. I'm going to go ahead and claim now to prevent a quicklynch or mislynch.

I am your friendly Cop. Once per night, I can investigate someone and find out if they are aligned with the town. If my action fails for some reason, I will not get any result. It's too bad I have to claim now unfortunately on day 1.

After reading the thread around his claim tbh I really don't buy Viking Fan's claim. He debated doing it and did it early when it didn't look like he was close to a lynch yet. Plus if VF is a cop I doubt scum would let him live.

However if I start from Viking fan is town which I believe to be a false premise
Then TSO or SilverWolf likely scum based on votals.

VOTE: SilverWolf

mathblade this makes no sense

klingon still scum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by T S O »

but seriously the thread is on fucking crack right now. stop inventing your own personalised counterwagon.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by T S O »

no I'm literally asking you for your reasons for that post I just quoted. thanks.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by T S O »

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion and nothing he's done to me has really stood out either way.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:39 am

Post by T S O »

wait everyone get a fucking load of this
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:40 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1458, Klingoncelt wrote:Pisscop could be the cop.

If Klingoncelt flips scum this is a pretty damning associative towards pisskop.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:40 am

Post by T S O »

It's also blatantly wrong, but you didn't need me to tell you that, right?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:13 am

Post by T S O »

I feel you Aero, I feel you.

But this wagon has both of us on it. This day has been foretold in the Scriptures of Christ, and all the Scriptures of the rest of them. It cannot
not
succeed.

Wait and see.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:13 am

Post by T S O »

But realtalk every other wagon bar Klingoncelt is utter shit - get on Klingon pls.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:42 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1519, Ellie wrote:I think TSO is the most dangerous person here when he's scum.

Errr, have we played together before?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:44 am

Post by T S O »

Anyway, MathBlade leading the NakedJogger wagon should tell you how reliable it is (not at all.)

Again, all these counterwagons are really dangerous and could prevent us getting a lynch today. Wake,
stop
suggesting 3 new wagons. Consolidate on the ones we have - Klingoncelt is the biggest and the best.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1614, Wake1 wrote:
@Everyone:

If you had to choose between pisskop, Ellie, and vikingfan, which would you go for and why?

BONUS:
List these three in order from most suspicious to least.

:|
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1725, Ellie wrote:
In post 1644, T S O wrote:
In post 1519, Ellie wrote:I think TSO is the most dangerous person here when he's scum.

Errr, have we played together before?

You must have made an impression on me somewhere

Fair enough.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1735, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1733, Wake1 wrote:Silverwolf, how you think of TSO atm?

Completely null.

I have most definitely done enough to not be a completely null read. :evil:
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm not sure I understand that - I've definitely not tried deliberately to be null. So yes, I think it's a misconception on her part.

Anywayyy I hope Klingon's scumflip will help bolster her read even if she still feels I'm a null after reevaluating.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:42 pm

Post by T S O »

With all due respect to Boonskiies, it boggles me why he would be shot n1.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:26 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1902, goodmorning wrote:I'm still reading. Went through TSO's ISO and he's def Scum though.

...?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:27 am

Post by T S O »

If this is genuine, cool, out with it. If this is some sort of snap reaction to misreading me in Masquerade, my tolerance will be 0.

Thanks.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:28 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1901, FakedBlogger wrote:Looks like both vikingfan and ABR are mafia.

Where are you getting this from?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:30 am

Post by T S O »

Okay, just re-read viking; yes that thing about being protected is sketchy af. I think I might do some meta later and see if that was the often the case in 2004 - if it was he's basically confscum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:33 am

Post by T S O »

I thought scum were more likely to RB ABR and shoot vikingfan - I think I would be somewhat wary of ABR getting lucky and try to prevent that as scum rather than vikingfan.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:35 am

Post by T S O »

It makes a kind of sense that vikingfan didn't get a result because pisskop RB'd him, but it's so coincidental that viking claims he was Roleblocked just when the Scum Roleblocker happens to die and it feels disgusting and off.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:03 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1918, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1915, T S O wrote:It makes a kind of sense that vikingfan didn't get a result because pisskop RB'd him, but it's so coincidental that viking claims he was Roleblocked just when the Scum Roleblocker happens to die and it feels disgusting and off.

Sure bud.

Unfortunately, since there's a confirmed roleblocker in the setup, we're not lynching the cop claim based on things feeling "disgusting and off."

Sure bud, that's why I'm not voting for vikingfan.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:43 am

Post by T S O »

It's my opinion as someone who's seen a lot more than you.

What's opportunistic about it?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:53 am

Post by T S O »

wait what
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #75) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:57 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1915, T S O wrote:It makes a kind of sense that vikingfan didn't get a result because pisskop RB'd him, but it's so coincidental that viking claims he was Roleblocked just when the Scum Roleblocker happens to die and it feels disgusting and off.

In post 1920, T S O wrote:
In post 1918, Shinobi wrote:

Sure bud.

Unfortunately, since there's a confirmed roleblocker in the setup, we're not lynching the cop claim based on things feeling "disgusting and off."

Sure bud, that's why I'm not voting for vikingfan.

I am trying to understand where this notion of me treating him like "confscum" came from - it's certainly not at all apparent to me. I said he could be confscum -if- certain meta I haven't read yet backs one conclusion up - did you misread that post? Because that's everything I posted in relation to being confscum, so I don't see what other conclusion I could reach.

I think if I was trying to call him confscum I would have voted him - it's my usual procedure to follow in those cases.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (isolation #76) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:59 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1929, goodmorning wrote:
In post 1910, T S O wrote:If this is genuine, cool, out with it. If this is some sort of snap reaction to misreading me in Masquerade, my tolerance will be 0.

Thanks.

It's nothing to do with Masquerade. I don't assume people are Scum just because they were last time and I'm offended that you think so little of me.

Don't get offended, gm, I think a lot of you, but the fact is your scumread on me seems completely unfounded, as does your immediate confidence in it, and short of Masquerade I can literally find 0 reason why this would at all be the case.

In post 1929, goodmorning wrote:p-edit: I think I like this Ellie person.

Go ahead and help her back up her accusation if you think that - she's going to need a lot of help doing so.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #77) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:20 am

Post by T S O »

In post 947, ika wrote:
VC 1.0
Kitz: ABR, Naked jogger, SilverWolf, Grib, House, Pisskop [L-5]

FA_Q2: Cheetory6 [L-10]

Wake88: croboss [L-10]

T S O: Jared615 [L-10]

acryon: Shinobi [L-10]

Jared615: vikingfan [L-10]

vikingfan: Klingoncelt [L-10]

Dragonspawn: Boonskiies [L-10]

Elusive: FA_Q2 [L-10]

House: Elusive [L-10]

ABR: kitz [L-10]

Not voting: TSO, Wake88, dragonspawn, Aeronaut

21 alive, 11 to lynch

(expired on 2015-02-22 00:00:00)

Mod notes: replacing croboss if you know anyone pm them plz
jared has about 4 hr before i force replace. but i will submit him to replacements

This was the votecount a page and a half or so before I voted. Nobody was voting Klingoncelt. Not one person.

After this post Kitz, who was far and away the leading wagon, got two more votes, putting them to L-3. There were still no votes on Klingoncelt.

In post 975, Klingoncelt wrote:Jared, Acryon, sorry to see you both go.

In post 976, Klingoncelt wrote:Should we lynch their slots?

Then Klingoncelt posted this. Did I like this? No. Did I stay quiet about that? No.

In post 980, T S O wrote:I feel better voting Klingon than Kitz.

And so, my vote was the very first vote on Klingoncelt, and the one that started the lynch. I didn't "jump on" shit.

All of this would be formalities if you hadn't posted this fucking rubbish:

In post 1937, Ellie wrote:
In post 1930, T S O wrote:I am trying to understand where this notion of me treating him like "confscum" came from - it's certainly not at all apparent to me. I said he could be confscum -if- certain meta I haven't read yet backs one conclusion up - did you misread that post? Because that's everything I posted in relation to being confscum, so I don't see what other conclusion I could reach.

I think if I was trying to call him confscum I would have voted him - it's my usual procedure to follow in those cases.

Mm. Look at how you joined the Klingon wagon as it was heating up. Same pattern.

You post this fucking nonsense which proves you literally did not read the game whatsoever when you made it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:22 am

Post by T S O »

I am sorry if this is overly harsh, but my time is rather precious these days and defending myself needlessly isn't something I particularly plan on doing this game. What you posted made literally no sense whatsoever, and if you do that I'm sure as fuck not going to sugarcoat it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:23 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1937, Ellie wrote:Then, when there were reasons to think she might be town,
In post 1747, T S O wrote:Anywayyy I hope Klingon's scumflip will help bolster her read

You also need to re-read what you're posting here because it's completely contradictory; it's like you are saying blue is green or something.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:24 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1964, Ellie wrote:I think vikingfan is a town cop and telling the truth, but I am okay with his death and will probably hammer him if he reaches L-1.

Finally, you have literally NO GROUND WHATSOEVER to accuse me of anything when you are openly posting this.

Was this meant to be posted in the Scum QT or something?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:24 am

Post by T S O »

ABR I feel ika's covering for vf is kinda pro-vf's claim - I also have meta to do, so I'd appreciate you not running him into the noose.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:29 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1992, Kitz wrote:TSO, what's your read on Shinobi? Casually asking.

In post 1995, Ellie wrote:
In post 1988, T S O wrote:I am sorry if this is overly harsh, but my time is rather precious these days and defending myself needlessly isn't something I particularly plan on doing this game.

Your last few posts are a textbook example of defending yourself needlessly in response to a very small amount of pressure, and make me think I'm onto something

My last few posts are a textbook example of absolutely smashing your shitty little attack into a thousand fragments, before picking up those fragments and hurling them into a black hole, where they are instantly vaporised.

It felt pretty fucking great.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #83) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:29 am

Post by T S O »

*looks to the heavens, beats chest, roars*
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:30 am

Post by T S O »

Oh, yeah, Shinobi read. Town.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #85) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:35 am

Post by T S O »

Yes, when I accused Ellie of slipping I definitely slipped myself. Dang it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:36 am

Post by T S O »

Actually, most games use PT's these days, thinking on recent games... so even when I slip pointing out slips, I can't get it right.

I feel so insecure.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (isolation #87) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:53 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2015, goodmorning wrote:Now I need to go measure TSO sarcasm levels in previous games.

<3
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:54 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1998, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1995, Ellie wrote:
In post 1988, T S O wrote:I am sorry if this is overly harsh, but my time is rather precious these days and defending myself needlessly isn't something I particularly plan on doing this game.

Your last few posts are a textbook example of defending yourself needlessly in response to a very small amount of pressure, and make me think I'm onto something

Please explain the below post.

In post 1964, Ellie wrote:I think vikingfan is a town cop and telling the truth, but I am okay with his death and will probably hammer him if he reaches L-1.

In post 1999, Ellie wrote:No

Can we discuss this being a genuine scumslip though? Like I cannot see how she could have posted this as town.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #89) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:56 am

Post by T S O »

Let me meta!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #90) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:02 am

Post by T S O »

That vote isn't happening - I don't even have a real read on the slot, to be honest.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #91) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:03 am

Post by T S O »

All these 2004 games are so weird - I have looked through like 5. Some have no updated OP's, some seem to be mountainous, but I cannot find one with a Cop.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (isolation #92) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:19 am

Post by T S O »

Can you explain how you have concocted that this is a thing scum-TSO would do and town-TSO would not when
we have never played together before?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (isolation #93) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:21 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2043, Ellie wrote:That's simple enough TSO. We have played before. :)

Point me towards it?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (isolation #94) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:21 am

Post by T S O »

If we have then you'd still need to be the alt of a player who can read me pretty well, and these people don't grow on trees.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (isolation #95) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:24 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2040, Ellie wrote:
In post 2033, goodmorning wrote:I'm sort of starting to think TSO could be Town actually?

Fuck.

Really? I was only poking at him, but now he's doing things like: talking too much about the pro-town thing he's doing. The bravado fits my mental image of scum TSO (or is not alignment indicative).

Also, pro-town though it was, I've mainly been gloating rather than talking. Important distinction.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #96) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:24 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2048, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What can I do to convince you that vikingfan is scum? I have posted more content in one day that I have in this entire game, and I'm not seeing any more votes on him.

Wait. Even if he is scum I'm still doing stuff with people. Quicklynching doesn't appeal.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (isolation #97) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:57 am

Post by T S O »

not voting for abr go somewhere else
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2055, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I've laid out my arguments and why vf is scum. There doesn't seem to be any more doubts on the matter, as no one is willing to debate it based on facts.

Regardless of whether you trust me or not, the facts are indisputable and lead to vf being scum. You may think that I'm scum with him, but as he's not town, you shouldn't be diverting the conversation or defending him.

Stuff like this makes ABR town.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (isolation #99) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:42 pm

Post by T S O »

I am at the end of page 85, this is fucking ridiculous. Our set-up spec is ridiculous and when
people begin to justify their spec guess by softclaiming
it becomes blatantly anti-town.

Please tell me this stops.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2126, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 1990, T S O wrote:

Finally, you have literally NO GROUND WHATSOEVER to accuse me of anything when you are openly posting this.

Was this meant to be posted in the Scum QT or something?

While her post is scummy as fuck, I dont think it was actually meant for the scum QT:

I think vikingfan is a town cop and telling the truth,
but
I am okay with his death and will probably hammer him if he reaches L-1.

She would not have used the term 'but' with her scum buddies nor said she was okay with his death rather than advocating for it. It reads as though she is hesitant with his lynch rather than seeking it.

TBH, this looks like she is setting up to defend VF this day and getting ready to hammer him to cover the fact that she is his scum buddy. After a scum flip on viking, ellie is the next player on my scum list. Her play has been scummy to me for awhile this statement just screams scum.

Add to that the fact that she flat out refuses to expound upon it when asked. Scummy as hell.

pedit: @wake when the hell is lying about a role claim not a good reason to lynch? The case for VF's claim to be a lie is pretty damning. You are damn well aware of the use of fake claiming considering you do it all the time as scum. This statement makes me question your alignment as well.

I agree with this. The comment makes perfect sense, however, if the game is multiball. I do not have time to think about singleball right now.

Okay I have 2 mins and am noting stuff I want to look at tonight for myself:

-post above
-Associatives for pisskop
-MathBlade made a bad post about the 1v1 between ABR/vf, read that
-vf gave meta, read that
-tell MathBlade to stop the fucking trolling
-MathBlade did make a post about associatives though, props, will read
-tell everyone to stop set-up spec and scumhunt
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (isolation #101) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:25 am

Post by T S O »

"tso is scum cos he called one of my posts bad and then one good. no town could ever do that."

really?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #102) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:15 am

Post by T S O »

[quote="In post 2210, T S O"Okay I have 2 mins and am noting stuff I want to look at tonight for myself[/quote]

So, to clarify, your issue was me making a post of things to do tonight due to lack of time ...?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #103) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:16 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2210, T S O wrote:Okay I have 2 mins and am noting stuff I want to look at tonight for myself

So, to clarify, your issue was me making a post of things to do tonight due to lack of time ...?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #104) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:31 am

Post by T S O »

This whole thing is ridiculous - I bullet pointed stuff for myself as I had school to go to within 2 mins, I said this, and you are now claiming that because I went to school instead of further expounding immediately, I am scum.

This is fucking ridiculous.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:35 am

Post by T S O »

The reason I am not immediately posting is because my current time in this thread is being spent responding to bogus accusations (ie you). The content will come; whether it's in 4 hours or one hour ago is immaterial.

I would bet a significant sum of money that this attack on me is based on me calling one of your posts scummy and telling you to stop trolling - your explanation is so incredibly nonsensical that there is no way even you think it makes sense.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:37 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2231, MathBlade wrote:That is not what I am saying. I am saying you are doing it over and over again and not providing real content when you don't have those pressures. *sigh*

Quote where I have bullet pointed stuff for myself to do before and then not done it. Go on.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #107) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:38 am

Post by T S O »

This game is the stupidest fucking thing ever - I am constantly plagued by the most retarded attacks ever and when I explain just how stupid they are, I am defensive scum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (isolation #108) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:39 am

Post by T S O »

This defensive scum didn't, however, say he would hammer town at L-1 for no reason. Pretty crazy, right, Ellie?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (isolation #109) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:44 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2239, Ellie wrote:Defending so passionately against "stupid" attacks when no one is even voting you? Yes, scummy

I'd better go refine my towngame so when I crush someone's argument it appears casual. :roll:

In post 2240, Ellie wrote:
In post 2238, T S O wrote:This defensive scum didn't, however, say he would hammer town at L-1 for no reason. Pretty crazy, right, Ellie?

Probably because scum don't say things like that out loud

And town do, I suppose? :lol:
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2254 (isolation #110) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by T S O »

fine, no more responding to idiocy.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #111) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by T S O »

Do you think keeping your reasons for making that post veiled is pro-town?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (isolation #112) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2187, MathBlade wrote:I think at this point we need to lynch Viking Fan.

Reason being if they are town they aren't likely to live very much longer to provide needed results. I also have significant doubts about their claim.
Secondly a doctor is dead. While possible there may be two docs I don't want to bet on us getting results from VF tomorrow. That bet is just bad.
Thirdly I have seen an assocation in D1 between NJ and VF. If VF is scum then we may be able to get NJ afterward pretty damn quick.

Now let's look at the converse and assume VF is town. Then ABR's play with the fake claim and how he immediately entered suggested a strategy of wanting to lynch VF out of the gate. His entire posting isn't really talking about anyone else and it suggests a certain confidence. One I'd expect him to put his own life behind. Therefore if VF is town then ABR very likely scum.

Therefore lynching VF from my POV will net us 1 scum or 2 in two rounds. It's protown to do as we can't put off lynching VF for results that may never be true or that we may never see.

Yay big sticks are awesome :)

So logically my head says VikingFan. My gut says ABR. Hence I'm down for both.

Yes, this is a really bad post, that wasn't just me rushing.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #113) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2212, MathBlade wrote:

Pisskop/VF/NJ/Shinobi/TSO

You forgot ABR, MathBlade. He's also in the scumlist.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #114) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by T S O »

Dear MathBlade: stop your fucking trolling, it's not even good troll.

Dear everyone: stop set-up spec completely.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (isolation #115) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by T S O »

The games vikingfan gave me don't point to it being a feature of past games that he'd be notified upon protection; therefore, it seems to point to him being town.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (isolation #116) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2266, Ellie wrote:TSO - lock in some scum reads please. I don't see any for D2 in your ISO.

I thought it was pretty clear you were one.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (isolation #117) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2271, Ellie wrote:
In post 2269, T S O wrote:
In post 2266, Ellie wrote:TSO - lock in some scum reads please. I don't see any for D2 in your ISO.

I thought it was pretty clear you were one.

Sure. Who are my partners?

I don't really know, don't really care.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (isolation #118) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by T S O »

VOTE: Ellie
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (isolation #119) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2277, MathBlade wrote:@TSO Town should always care about who all the scum are. Especially if a read is wrong.

It are empty posts like that that make me suspect you.

I don't have any other particularly strong scumreads - it would be no problem for me to give a scumread on someone like you and back it up. It would be lying for the sake of lying, though. I'm not doing that.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (isolation #120) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2282, MathBlade wrote:Then do something. Like your energy levels are approaching critical lethargy in your posts. Do you actually have enough conviction/belief that you need to find scum? Hell if you think Ellie is scum pressure her give like reasons.

@ABR Ellie is town. I see what she is doing but for my green skin I won't say.

We are clearly on completely different planets in regards to our opinions - I cannot understand how you can accuse me of "critical lethargy" yet be okay with someone else accusing me of defending myself too vigorously, but it's whatever.

In post 2284, vikingfan wrote:
In post 2280, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2276, vikingfan wrote:I checked several other Normals. Only found one protective role in pretty much all of them. Good luck to the town surviving without a Cop and protective roles if that's any indication :(.

Except you don't probably have sirens and if you do they have been disabled n1 and if you live probably n2. In essence we are playing without a cop already. We also don't know if any other roles exist to help town like epic troll of the future yo!

Sirens? disabled? I have no idea what you are referring to.

Sirens = cop metaphor, disabled = roleblocked metaphor. They're not commonly used on MS.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #121) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2286, goodmorning wrote:
@TSO: Hey if you actually are town and my scumread on you was paranoia induced then we should talk. Tell me something I should know and who you think I should read first or something.

I actually am, and it was!

But - I think ABR would be quite likely to fakeclaim Tracker as town and am reading him as rather solidly town, and I think Ellie's full of shit. MathBlade could be town, but is misguided as hell.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #122) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2293, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2289, T S O wrote:But - I think ABR would be quite likely to fakeclaim Tracker as town and am reading him as rather solidly town, and I think Ellie's full of shit. MathBlade could be town, but is misguided as hell.

I don't have a problem with him claiming Tracker. I have a problem with the way it was rescinded.

I don't disagree that Math could easily be Town.

What was your issue there?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #123) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:28 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2352, Ellie wrote:What is wrong with my reason for suspecting TSO? That seems like a discussion that could be productive, let's go there.

It's literally a steaming pile of bullshit - but lay it out so everyone can smell the bullshit on the wind.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (isolation #124) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:48 am

Post by T S O »

ABR is incredibly town this game, I will never ever support a lynch on him. I am not sure how correct his views on vikingfan are. I do not think I'll be voting him today. Scum could just sort that issue out by killing him for us, or he could make himself useful and give us a result. I highly doubt scum have a second way of result-stopping. If possible, me or ABR would be good targets, so we can get on with crushing scum. Maybe gm too. My favourite option is me because I'd ideally like to trap Ellie and MathBlade in a corner and observe as their jokeread on me is dispelled.

But then again, Ellie will probably die in the noose today, so it's not actually that necessary he checks me - do whatever you want, vf.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #125) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:49 am

Post by T S O »

Can anyone not scumreading/voting Ellie explain their reasons for this stance? MathBlade, you're exempt, you've already proven you're utterly irrational, we don't need another show of it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (isolation #126) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:53 am

Post by T S O »

See, I still have a nasty feeling MathBlade -is- town; but town or not, when you're completely misleading town in your every post, you're basically an honorary scum member,

When Ellie flips scum, you'd better prostrate yourself to our sandals, MathBlade, for we are not the forgiving gods of yore.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (isolation #127) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:53 am

Post by T S O »

God, this game is great.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (isolation #128) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:40 am

Post by T S O »

MathBlade, if you want to be treated as rational, you need to act rational.

You need to lay out your scumcase on me. You need to then look at what you've wrote, and consider whether you
actually believe
it, or whether pride/anger is contributing to it.

If you still feel you have a legitimate case on me, post it and I'll respond to it, one time only, even though I've been asked to stop responding and I agree with that sentiment.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (isolation #129) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:43 am

Post by T S O »

ABR votes are bad, get them off. If you think someone's mean/prone to argument, that doesn't make them scum.

I reiterate my sentiments about Ellie: if people don't make a comment about her in their next post I will harass the shit out of you until you do.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (isolation #130) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:44 am

Post by T S O »

I asked first - you tell me about Ellie, I'll tell you about ABR.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (isolation #131) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by T S O »

Oh my fucking god
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (isolation #132) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by T S O »

HOW FUCKING DIFFICULT IS IT TO GIVE ONE GOOD REASON FOR TOWNREADING ELLIE WHEN ASKED REPEATEDLY?

ANSWER: QUITE FUCKING EASY
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (isolation #133) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by T S O »

And can you STOP pushing a shitty lurker lynch, that's utter horseshit
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (isolation #134) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:46 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2491, elusive wrote:TSO, who are your posts addressed to? Ellie is useful to town. Any real points you want to make or is caps lock all you can do? Since you have yet to make a rational case, guess which of the two of your posts look like those of an irate baboon?

"Ellie is useful to town."

That statement is grossly incorrect - Ellie is as far from useful as you are from rational right now.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (isolation #135) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:48 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2498, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2403, T S O wrote:MathBlade, if you want to be treated as rational, you need to act rational.

You need to lay out your scumcase on me. You need to then look at what you've wrote, and consider whether you
actually believe
it, or whether pride/anger is contributing to it.

If you still feel you have a legitimate case on me, post it and I'll respond to it, one time only, even though I've been asked to stop responding and I agree with that sentiment.

1) As of the post quoted above you have yet to lay out a single point about anything relevant in the thread towards the lynch candidates.

2) The day 1 votals are a mess.

3) Your arguments are coming soon or one sentence/naked.

4) I haven't seen you lead a decent charge. This reminds me of a scum game of yours I read where out of the final three you weren't even a candidate. You are trying to seem town than be town.

5) certain posts also ping me as wrong mainly need to reread to cite but yeah you come off at best unproductive town or at worst scum likely the latter.

1) ...I have discussed myself, viking and Ellie. Are you reading the thread?

2) That's fantastic, but has nothing to do with me.

3) That's how I play as any alignment - this is something which is easily checked.

4) The Klingon d1 lynch was primarily led by me. The Ellie lynch today is being co-led by me.

5) Thank you for another vague, incorrect accusation.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (isolation #136) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:49 am

Post by T S O »

Yeah, it's official - anything MathBlade posts from now on I am ignoring, she literally makes no fucking sense ever and is also blind.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (isolation #137) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:53 am

Post by T S O »

Can I talk to people who interest me? Shinobi, Aeronaut, where you two at?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (isolation #138) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:46 am

Post by T S O »

"ellies town dis is her scum game i tink dis so get off her fagboys"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (isolation #139) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:46 am

Post by T S O »

Elusive, who are you even pushing? Cheetory? For apathy? I can't remember, which reflects on your play more than mine.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2709 (isolation #140) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:34 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2699, Albert B. Rampage wrote:This game is sucking away my life force.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (isolation #141) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:05 am

Post by T S O »

I don't even know what I think anymore
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (isolation #142) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:14 am

Post by T S O »

-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (isolation #143) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:14 am

Post by T S O »

abr if you're lying there is no way you can survive tomorrow with a vikingfan townflip

you need to retract your claim now if it's a lie.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2781 (isolation #144) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:15 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2725, Ellie wrote:So uh.
I have pretty compelling evidence against what ABR just said.

Let me know whether I need to share it or if we can just lynch him for telling an obvious lie.

I'd love to hear it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2783 (isolation #145) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:16 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2780, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2778, T S O wrote:abr if you're lying there is no way you can survive tomorrow with a vikingfan townflip

I thought better of you TSO. :[

ABR is so blatantly town, gm.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2785 (isolation #146) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:16 am

Post by T S O »

Fakeclaiming twice as scum? No.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2788 (isolation #147) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:17 am

Post by T S O »

His play aligns 100% with what he says, too - Shinobi and vikingfan have been clearly stated as what his role says they must be.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2789 (isolation #148) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:18 am

Post by T S O »

Oh, and his utter frustration with people like Ellie, who are complete scumfucks.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (isolation #149) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:20 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2792, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 2790, Albert B. Rampage wrote:And I would bet my life that Ellie is scum, just like boons bet his life Ellie was scum and was murdered for it.

Scum be that obvious, boo?

The grave is no bar to my call, obviousness is no bar to scum killing.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2802 (isolation #150) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:22 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2794, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2783, T S O wrote:
In post 2780, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2778, T S O wrote:abr if you're lying there is no way you can survive tomorrow with a vikingfan townflip

I thought better of you TSO. :[

ABR is so blatantly town, gm.

He really isn't, TSO.

If he was, he wouldn't keep lying and lying and lying.

Actually, his constant lies point to ABR-town.

In post 2794, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2785, T S O wrote:Fakeclaiming twice as scum? No.

Why not? He's on a massive egotrip this game, I think it's safe to say he'd think he'd be believed.

p-edit: Well it's not like he'd pick someone he said was Scum today to be his townclear, would he? Jesus, TSO, he's a liar, not an idiot.

I don't understand how you are reconciling ABR being scum with ABR being on an egotrip - if ABR is ego'ing out, as is likely, then I would bet a significant amount of Internet money he is town.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2803 (isolation #151) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:23 am

Post by T S O »

Hey, everyone, look! When me and Nobody Special ask for Ellie to back up her softclaim, she won't do it!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2808 (isolation #152) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:24 am

Post by T S O »

There's no way Ellie isn't scum, there's no way ABR and Ellie are teammates - therefore ABR is town.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2811 (isolation #153) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:25 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2806, goodmorning wrote:p-edit: Why would he lie as Town? That's shitty behaviour at the very best.

Yes, and Town are just as likely to perform shitty behaviour as scum, if not more so.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (isolation #154) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:29 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2809, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 2805, vikingfan wrote:
In post 2800, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 2775, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I breadcrumbed shinobi town in case I died already.

I found this. ISO ABR and look for Shinobi.

So? We've only had one night since we started with day. He says he has a guilty on ellie and an innocent on Ellie but we've only had one night. That's impossible.

That's not how it works...

In post 2810, goodmorning wrote:OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE TIER

THERE ARE MULTIPLE KILLERS AS WE ALREADY KNOW

Requesting one of you ask Ellie for her "knowledge" so she can no longer withhold it for bullshit reasons.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2821 (isolation #155) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:30 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2815, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2811, T S O wrote:
In post 2806, goodmorning wrote:p-edit: Why would he lie as Town? That's shitty behaviour at the very best.

Yes, and Town are just as likely to perform shitty behaviour as scum, if not more so.

Look, he's not scum because he's gross, he's scum because he's unbelievable.

I do not know what this means and think you want ABR-scum more than you believe it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2824 (isolation #156) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:31 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2820, goodmorning wrote:Shinobi really doesn't make sense as an investigative target the more I think about it.

If he was going for a scumread he'd have gone Ellie.
If he was going for a lurker he'd have gone NS.

I don't believe ABR would investigate Shinobi.
I do think Shinobi looks like someone safe to claim is Town.

Is actually a meritable point, to be fair.

ABR?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (isolation #157) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:32 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2822, elusive wrote:TSO, why is Ellie scum. In your own words?

Get her to reveal her knowledge, I won't have her softclaim influencing this anymore.

Ain't doing shit until that happens.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2845 (isolation #158) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am

Post by T S O »

oh no

oh god no
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (isolation #159) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am

Post by T S O »

oh no no no
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2851 (isolation #160) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:44 am

Post by T S O »

read the last page
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (isolation #161) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:52 am

Post by T S O »

If you don't see it, others might not either - carry on!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2873 (isolation #162) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:54 am

Post by T S O »

yeeep
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (isolation #163) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:55 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2875, elusive wrote:NS quite obviously saw my EFFING SOFT CLAIM in thread that I then denied due to ABR bringing attention to it and I'm not sure why TSO wants me dead tonight but okay keep bringing it up homie.

I MIGHT AS WELL USING ALL CAPS AND SCREAM FROM THE ROOFTOPS.

I'm not loud. Well I am but not Loud Loud. More Like Loud.

when did I ever say this
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (isolation #164) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:56 am

Post by T S O »

just quote it
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (isolation #165) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:56 am

Post by T S O »

HEY IM A COP TOO SOFTCLAIM BANG
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2881 (isolation #166) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:56 am

Post by T S O »

oh well I guess I don't
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (isolation #167) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:57 am

Post by T S O »

im a cop
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (isolation #168) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:58 am

Post by T S O »

but seriously my power role is so stupidly powerful leaving me alive tonight is worse than suicide
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2889 (isolation #169) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:59 am

Post by T S O »

it's like setting yourself on fire while covering yourself with honey near loads of bees and attempting to chemically castrate yourself while you die of flamesting
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (isolation #170) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:59 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2888, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2884, T S O wrote:im a cop

well i'm a fibbonaci cop and i got TWO INVESTRIGATION NIGHT ONE

HA

it was me and vikingfan and you got cop 'n cop
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2892 (isolation #171) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by T S O »

THE WORD COP HAS SLOWLY LOST ALL MEANING TO ME
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2894 (isolation #172) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by T S O »

We are actually catastrophically fucked
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (isolation #173) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by T S O »

In brief moments of lucidity I realise this before slipping back under

PEDIT: COP COP COP COP COP
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2901 (isolation #174) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by T S O »

POC POC POC
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2913 (isolation #175) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by T S O »

do you even fucking opc thread
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2914 (isolation #176) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by T S O »

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask does your country even opc
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2920 (isolation #177) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2917, elusive wrote:cop a feel

well played elusive
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2923 (isolation #178) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by T S O »

elusive just dropped the sickest pun of 2015
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (isolation #179) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by T S O »

id rather cop them sorry
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2941 (isolation #180) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by T S O »

Would a what now?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2946 (isolation #181) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by T S O »

I feel I'm causing chaos towards reads on me and my god is it refreshing
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2949 (isolation #182) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by T S O »

Let me explain my experience of this game so far in a GIF.

PEditL :wink:
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2950 (isolation #183) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by T S O »

My attempts to be pro-town are rapidly flying out the window.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (isolation #184) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2951, goodmorning wrote:Was thinking more the one where the bottle hits the cameraman if we're talking soda disaster feels, BUT YES

Oh my god, I laughed so hard I actually snorted like a pig!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (isolation #185) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by T S O »

You are a fucking idiot for doing that.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3077 (isolation #186) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by T S O »

But I still think you're town because that shitty retarded gambit is what you would do as town.

You shouldn't have done it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3079 (isolation #187) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by T S O »

I also thought Ellie was scum and I am now back to square one.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3080 (isolation #188) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 3073, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I suppose we have a non-consecutive vig, and both serial killer and scum decided to kill Ellie for obvious reasons that she couldn't keep her mouth shut.

How does this analysis make any sense?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3081 (isolation #189) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by T S O »

Like why are you assuming we have a non-consecutive vig over like... anything else?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3083 (isolation #190) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by T S O »

I hope this is not a fucking prelude to you claiming vig.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3085 (isolation #191) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:18 pm

Post by T S O »

If you're Tyrion then I'm Bronn at trial #2 - I've defended you to the hilt in the past but I'm powerless to do anything this time.

ABR, link games you've gambitted, I'm sure there are plenty.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3086 (isolation #192) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:19 pm

Post by T S O »

Actually, ABR does make a good point - vikingfan was presumably telling the truth, so either it's multiball + SK, or Mafia/SK/Vig.

More likely the latter.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3087 (isolation #193) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by T S O »

Let me be honest here - I am also annoyed that my credibility has been lowered by my defence of you. Cop fake guilties are the most toxic thing ever.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3088 (isolation #194) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by T S O »

This was where you should have stopped.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3089 (isolation #195) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by T S O »

Okay, so night 1, someone shot vikingfan, someone shot Boonskiies, and someone shot pisskop.

Mafia either shot Boonskiies or vikingfan.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3090 (isolation #196) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by T S O »

This is not a request for the Vig to claim before you lot get ideas.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (isolation #197) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:24 am

Post by T S O »

gm can you explain your read on me because I don't understand its fluctuations and I'm not sure if I'm letting you use it as a barrier to hide behind.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3144 (isolation #198) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:29 am

Post by T S O »

quite sure he's town to be honest
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3215 (isolation #199) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:52 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3152, goodmorning wrote:
In post 3139, T S O wrote:gm can you explain your read on me because I don't understand its fluctuations and I'm not sure if I'm letting you use it as a barrier to hide behind.

To be honest I don't really understand it either. A healthy dose of it is probably paranoia.

Well, could you try? Because in your rush to try to figure me out I've began to realise I haven't really figured you out.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”