elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:00 am

Post by elusive »

Hey dragonspawn, have you caught up with the thread or are you just running in here now because you're name popped up?

What are your reads on all the players on VikingFan's wagon? Where is your vote?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

@elusive This site's meta is different than <your suspected homesite>.

People generally are not told when protected.

However if you are that concerned vote me and you'll see I am the town troll in love with the assassin.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:06 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 3123, elusive wrote:No, his story was not BS. Everyone who said it was BS was lying because even in the most basic form of mafia in Town of Salem the person who survives a murder attempt knows it so why the fuck would this game be any different?

Do you have any original ideas?

Where is your vote?

I haven't decides my vote. But Vikings claim was that he was attacked and saved when two other people were killed and he was role blocked is bs.

if it wasn't bs there is no way over half the people in the game would have lynched him.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:09 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 3122, dragonspawn wrote:I leave one day and you rush a lynch. Wake what the heck was that hammer?

I cannot believe vf was telling the truth. That story was bs.

and Ellie was the deputy? WTH! How does her flipping that make us less likely to lynch elusive when she couldn't investigate till vf was dead and had no way of clearing elusive. Those crumbs were absolutely stupid. Is this town a bunch of morons?

we should be looking at abr and wake today imho

This post is infinitely worse than Shinobi's.

In post 3124, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 3107, goodmorning wrote:I'm definitely going to hold being right about viking over the head of anyone on the viking wagon in our next game together, by the way.

While I have trouble dealing with massive egos, I may be in possession of one on occasion.

you probably shouldn't. The scum knew Viking wasn't scum.

Are you suggesting that the entire viking lynchwagon is Scum? Also, they wouldn't necessarily be in possession of that info if it's true multiball.

@Math: If you're suggesting that claiming he knew he was protected is unbelievable on this site, how do you explain the fact that I believed it?
I have never once played a forum game in which that occurred.

In post 3127, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 3123, elusive wrote:No, his story was not BS. Everyone who said it was BS was lying because even in the most basic form of mafia in Town of Salem the person who survives a murder attempt knows it so why the fuck would this game be any different?

Where is your vote?

I haven't decides my vote. But Vikings claim was that he was attacked and saved when two other people were killed and he was role blocked is bs.

if it wasn't bs there is no way over half the people in the game would have lynched him.

It's really weird then that he apparently was telling the truth.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:10 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 3086, T S O wrote:Actually, ABR does make a good point - vikingfan was presumably telling the truth, so either it's multiball + SK, or Mafia/SK/Vig.

More likely the latter.

I tend to agree though it is possible everyone just targeted ellie
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:12 am

Post by goodmorning »

Vikings claim
was that he was attacked and saved when two other people were killed and he was role blocked
is bs

In post 3086, T S O wrote:Actually, ABR does make a good point -
vikingfan was presumably telling the truth
, so either it's multiball + SK, or Mafia/SK/Vig.

More likely the latter.

In post 3129, dragonspawn wrote:
I tend to agree
though it is possible everyone just targeted ellie

Is this weird or am I just making it weird?
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:13 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 3099, Wake1 wrote:I'm more annoyed with my mistake than anyone else is at the moment.

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage

why don't you explain that mistake. You are an experienced player and you come in and hammer with no intent for no discernable reason when we had plenty of time before the deadline. Why make that mistake?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3128, goodmorning wrote:
In post 3122, dragonspawn wrote:I leave one day and you rush a lynch. Wake what the heck was that hammer?

I cannot believe vf was telling the truth. That story was bs.

and Ellie was the deputy? WTH! How does her flipping that make us less likely to lynch elusive when she couldn't investigate till vf was dead and had no way of clearing elusive. Those crumbs were absolutely stupid. Is this town a bunch of morons?

we should be looking at abr and wake today imho

This post is infinitely worse than Shinobi's.

In post 3124, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 3107, goodmorning wrote:I'm definitely going to hold being right about viking over the head of anyone on the viking wagon in our next game together, by the way.

While I have trouble dealing with massive egos, I may be in possession of one on occasion.

you probably shouldn't. The scum knew Viking wasn't scum.

Are you suggesting that the entire viking lynchwagon is Scum? Also, they wouldn't necessarily be in possession of that info if it's true multiball.

@Math: If you're suggesting that claiming he knew he was protected is unbelievable on this site, how do you explain the fact that I believed it?
I have never once played a forum game in which that occurred.

Where is your vote?

It's really weird then that he apparently was telling the truth.

Not saying unbelievable -- Saying unlikely to be believed because of meta. If you understood take your troll pat on the back.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

C'mon don't be so shy people? :( I like votes :( It is like y'all are paranoid or something :(
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:19 am

Post by elusive »

Oh I agree about Wake.

He is not a kind of player who I would expect to be susceptible to ABR's low level attempts at manipulation. Therefore, his random "Vote VF and tomorrow Ellie" strike me as strange.

However, however, however its not as simple as it seems.

Dragonspawn, where is your vote? Why isn't it on ABR?

MathBlade, the easy fact was that VF's alignment would have resolved itself. It was not the lynch for day two regardless because off an off chance that a claimed cop is the claimed cop.

Also, just an fyi I was hoping to make a clean break from {past lovers} and you and ika kind of make it difficult sometimes.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:20 am

Post by dragonspawn »

vote abr

if anything holds true in this game he is probably town.

good morning is definitely pinging me today. Rubbing in that he knew Viking was not scum. Something only scum would know. Then becoming more aggressive to me when I point that out.

good morning is so scum gloating right now.

but I can deal with him tomorrow
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 3097, Kitz wrote:
In post 3053, Shinobi wrote:And I'm taking kitz off of my townlean list for her #2402.

Not gonna try and sound omgus-y in feel, but that sorta makes you scum. I wrote an actual valid reason why you shouldn't lynch VK, and I wrote more about why ABR is a trainwreck that can't be trusted.
You give me the impression you're the kind of player that reads, but this gave me the impression you just skipped over many parts and saw only the stereotypical "defending viking, no more town".
No actual reason as to why you took off the townlean, just stating that you did, which leaves you room for explanation, which can be thought of in time. Scummy.

Lmao no it doesn't. You've been listing me as scummy for stupid bullshit since the start of day 2, and kept putting me as scummier because of imaginary reasons afterwards.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Shinobi »

I want to kill Kitz.

If nothing else, it'll be fun because I love killing people who push suspicion on me for no reason.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:23 am

Post by elusive »

LOL, did dragonspawn just vote ABR and then right after state "he is probably town"

Oh god, kmn or turn me into a bird so I can fly away.

Shinobi, I suggest you try to produce content that is relevant because Kitz is off limits. Here try these words: logic, analysis, case, evidence, and work from there.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:24 am

Post by T S O »

gm can you explain your read on me because I don't understand its fluctuations and I'm not sure if I'm letting you use it as a barrier to hide behind.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

@elusive -- And we wouldn't have gotten a cop result anyway. Ellie was the other main train even though NJ should have been. Tbh the results probably would have been the same.

Troll understands. Troll has a sad. :( Troll wants your vote because troll is in love. Troll love is not human love. Troll will leave you alone after this game if human likes. :(
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:27 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3119, elusive wrote:

If we did have a town day or night vig, here you are - any of these are not only fair game but will die if I don't die first (hey town I'm a claimed PR, why not lynch me next):

Dragonspawn, FA_Q2, silverwolf, Naked jogger, ABR, mathblade, ozgin shinobi, wake88

You know, if this is supposed to be everyone who was wrong about VF, you should add TSO and Nobody Special to this and FA jumped off this wagon before the lynch happened.

I mean if you want to kill most of the game over being wrong about something and making a mistake, you might as well get it right.

I mean you and GM have never made a mistake or gotten something wrong in a mafia game right? I guess we should all be chastised, mocked in future games, and killed in this one.

I mean, that makes perfect sense. Everyone on that wagon has to be scum. None of us could be town who made a mistake. Or maybe not dealt with this scenario before and didn't find VF claim believable.

I mean that's not possible right?

And everyone who was right here is confirmed town now right? None of them are scum who knew the truth and wanted no part of the lynch right?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 3138, elusive wrote:LOL, did dragonspawn just vote ABR and then right after state "he is probably town"

Oh god, kmn or turn me into a bird so I can fly away.

Shinobi, I suggest you try to produce content that is relevant because Kitz is off limits. Here try these words: logic, analysis, case, evidence, and work from there.

Well I just gave you some at daystart, so maybe read that?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:28 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I need to go re-count but I think ABR is at L-1 now.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:29 am

Post by T S O »

quite sure he's town to be honest
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 3144, T S O wrote:quite sure he's town to be honest

Even if he is, he's going to need to get lynched at some point because of day 2.
:neutral:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3144, T S O wrote:quite sure he's town to be honest

Troll demands you tell us how you are quite sure.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:31 am

Post by elusive »

SilverWolf

I am in general distrust of people who sheep the virus. I could not find logical reasons for anyone being on this wagon. As I stated some are scum and some are town. I think scum would be cautious enough like NakedJogger to not be on that wagon that kills the claimed cop.

However, I suggest that you move the game forward instead of engaging in theatrics at this point. Make a case, provide reads, etc.

Of course GM and I have been wrong in games before, we know this too intimately be true. In this game, however my instincts have been pretty good.

VOTE: unvote before another fucktard hammers before all of town and scum have been made to speak.

MathBlade, I never did understand you. I need a translator of some sort.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

Maybe if I say troll 2000 times it will make sense. Look at the lay of the land, the terrain if you will. Troll hates the terraine of this game. It usually likes the terrain. Troll no smashy. Troll wishes human understand. Troll cannot say else scum understand...Troll has über sad...

Troll is dragging big stick around it can't use...Troll has big sad.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:36 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3147, elusive wrote:
However, I suggest that you move the game forward instead of engaging in theatrics at this point.

What do you think the first two posts of yours in this game was anyway? OR GM's first few posts?

Please stop dividing town. And you don't get to tell us who is off limits and what we get to do and don't do here.

I did move the game forward by saying ABR was at L-1 to prevent a quickhammer.

Your welcome. I'll come back later when I am less annoyed.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”