NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6489 (isolation #600) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:26 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Also I think Titus is getting more desperate as the time passes.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6492 (isolation #601) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:29 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6486, Sakura Hana wrote:considering my job is to get lynched
Nope. Your job is to stop being a fucking fatalist and push your scumreads.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6493 (isolation #602) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:31 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

6483 is goodposting though.

but Fery know knows that kill. It was OUR first game so you didn't know that but Titus and I have played together and EVERYONE (even Gen!) is telling her that she's so off base. Do you think she ignore that more as town or scum?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6497 (isolation #603) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:41 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6492, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 6486, Sakura Hana wrote:considering my job is to get lynched
Nope. Your job is to stop being a fucking fatalist and push your scumreads.
<3 and now you know why I was ok will killing this.

vote:ssk
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6511 (isolation #604) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:26 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

ummmm.....yes, you scum read SSK but he's obvious scum and any scum in their right mind would distance themselves from SSK but you also tried to get a lynch on my before SSK.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6513 (isolation #605) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:51 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6510, Titus wrote:Given the mislynches and shots, that's far from the case.
This is also really dumb. SC was terrible and mislynching him prob was fairly good for the town, I agree that the Desp lynch was pretty bad though. The shots don't really matter 'cause scum get a shot each night and chances are that the shots are going through. We've caught scum in SSK, you are prob scum and the other two lie in proph, rc, norl, sad. Town is doing fucking great.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6514 (isolation #606) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:56 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6512, Titus wrote:I pointed out you
are likely scum
and the purpose of today was to scumhunt and lynch SSK at the end. If I didn't vote you, then I wouldn't be scumhunting. Your proposition is a catch 22.
Except everyone is telling that you are wrong and that I did not softclaim vig so your "hunting" kinda looks like an attempt to create a CW to SSK and or to make it look like you are doing something.

p sure you called me null though. Though I don't want to talk to scum anymore so see you later.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6545 (isolation #607) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:58 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6515, Titus wrote:1) Varsoon is one of the best players in the game. That's just bullshit that lynching him benefitted the town. Varsoon will figure out the game and likely so will Mac.
2) Desperado's lynch turned out wrong, so why don't we do VCA on that? Who was scum on the wagon?
3) Shots matter because who the scum shoot suggests who they are threatened by. The fact that the people suggesting SH is scum are all dead (Tammy, Desp, DOMO) should not be ignored. Scum generally don't shoot people townreading them.
4) After SSK and Proph, the rest of your reads aren't that great and aren't really justified as you haven't commented on them or asked a question. Seems like you are going with the flow.
5) No. A couple people have. I don't really care. It just mirrors my own crumb process too closely.
1. lol
2. Anywhere from you-Bert is the optimal range for scum to hop on a healthy wagon. Since I know GIF is town and Geists has a gunsmith clear that leaves you, SAD, Pie and Bert. Pie is dead null to me.
3. Meh. NKA is nothing but WIFOM. Its certainly possible that Hana sum would shoot who is scumreading her but Desp was a lynch so it doesn't really count and Domo getting killed likely has more to do with him being a PR than his reads. You know who else Tammy had a scumread on SAD. If you are so confident in the Tammy kill pointing to Hana then why are you ignoring SAD? By that same logic the kill could point to him as well.
4. lol Yeah, I'm going with the flow. I was like one of the first to read SSK as scum (if not the first). Also been scumreading Bert slot and your slot as scum for awhile now. Suspected Norl since Brian Skies. Bro and SAD (though you ingoing him and focusing on a Tammy kill pointing to Hana looks buddyish) are mainly POE though.
5. Who here agrees with you? And besides, I'm not you so just 'cause you'd do it means jack. And also both Muffin and Ferry telling you that I use kill and lynch interchangeably and you just ignoring that and not commenting is strange.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6566 (isolation #608) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6446, geists wrote:
In post 6441, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 6327, geists wrote:
Town

MC Maraca/Ms Marangal
Good Morning
Casso the King of Seals (Nachomamma8 + Thor665)
KoreanBBQ (GuyInFreezer + Nero Cain) (stronger ffery read, lean town for Nati)

Lean Town

Generic
Sakura Hana
pieguyn

Limbo

F-16_Fighting_Falcon (ffery is lean-town, Nati is null)
Bert/Proph - More content from Proph will change this
zMuffinMan (Nati is lean-town, ffery is null)
Ser Arthur Dayne
Norkalz (Nati really doesn't like this version of llamarble. ffery is null and kinda likes that post that just popped up in p-edit)

Scum

BROseidon/Radiant Cowbells (close to null but his below-the-radar play on day 2 scares both of us. ffery is thinking really hard about xenoblade about now.
Ceph/Titus (fell from null-town in part due to argument with generic and in part due to titus entrance and subsequent horrible pushes.)
MafiaSSK - confscum
Mara/GM, Casso, KKB, Gen, Hana, pie, f-16, Proph, Muffin, SAD, Norl, RC, Titus, SSK<-that would be your list laid out.
In post 6308, KoreanBBQ wrote:Town<<<kbbq, Gen,f-16, geists, Mara/GM, Casso, Pie, muffin, Bro, proph, SAD, Norl, Titus, SSK>>>scum
Our lists seem pretty similar.

Do you think that you and Norl's reads converging makes him town?
My list isn't seriatim so the layout differences are kinda meh.

The one that jumps out to me is that you have RC/Bro more in the null range and I have them in my scumpile. Radiant Cowbells could change that, but not by disappearing.

I'm liking Norl better the last few days.
I had posted said list in our QT before I posted it here, he agreed with it so if he has anything different then he can tell you.

Our null group is more along the lines of Casso, Muffin, Pie and anyone to the right is a scumread. I'm thinking along the lines of a 4/16 game. 5/15 is plausible as well. So 3-4 scum in RC, proph, SAD, Norl, Titus.

SSK is scum and we agree that Titus needs to die before lylo. SAD hasn't done like anything today and his vote on SSK could easily be a bus. Proph was Bert and that could go either way. What did you think of 6241? Still don't really like Norl. All those "I'm sorry for getting scumread" and "Hey guys, I'm going to town it up." when I don't really feel like he has. Perhaps it being a Brian Skies slot and the fact he defended conf scum is clouding my judgment. I know this is an alt and I know he's going to play differently but the Llamarble I remember was pretty active so him being fairly lurky doesn't help my opinion. What has he posted recently that made you feel better? And like I said, RC is mainly POE (GIF may have better reasoning) though I do remember him asking me what I felt was a super strange question but you are correct that he's not off to a good start.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6567 (isolation #609) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

To clarify, this is how my list exactly looks like:
In post 6566, KoreanBBQ wrote:Town<
kbbq, Gen,f-16, geists, Mara/GM, Casso, Pie, muffin,
|
Bro, proph, SAD, Norl, Titus, SSK
>>>scum
Not order of strength
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6569 (isolation #610) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

looks like he's not the only one that claimed scum...
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6570 (isolation #611) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6547, Titus wrote:1. Really, you think Varsoon sucks? *pat* Put me and Varsoon on the same team in the same game and we will mop the floor with you with anyone and the person you pick. I'm not sure how that would work in a mafia game but meh.
2. Yeah pretty convienent. Anywhere between your two scumreads and including your two scumreads is the place for scum to jump. Pie is obvtown ATM. nullish town.
3. NKA isn't wifom entirely. NKA Occam's Razor says Sakura scum. Tammy wasn't pushing SAD as strongly as Sakura. This is a grasp at a straw to discredit.
4. You don't have an unpopular read in a game this size, you're doing something wrong or scum.
5. Korean, how many times do I have to tell you. The number of people agreeing is not indicative of the strength of the argument. The guts are indicative of the strength of the argument. In the 13th or 14th century, the world thought everything was flat. You retcon well. But I'm not going to just assume everyone else is right when I disagree with the substance and there's nothing "BUT META" to say otherwise.
1. lol @ whiteknighting dead town. 'Soon could be a good scumhunter. This is my first game with town him but most of his scumreads in this game were on town so...
2. You can't ask me my opinion and then bash me for it. For someone that puts so much stock into "evidence", I'm surprised that you didn't take the FEA vote counts to heart. Perhaps a larger sample is needed? I think it illustrates that scum are usually a bit cautious when hopping onto a wagon.
3. I remember Tammy was pushing Mara the hardest. It really depends on the player me thinks, I also really think its premature 'cause Desp's lynch had NOTHING to do with his reads and Occam's says Domo was killed for his role.
4. Not my fault folks are agreeing with me.
5. I don't really think there's much of anything I can say beyond "You're wrong." So....
YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG
. :)

Though, one thing I have learned is that I can't read everyone. I'm right a lot but I'm also wrong a lot. I think 99% of players are scummy as fuck regardless of alignment and I've gotten to the point the that I listen more to what others have to say. I've certainly been in your position before (except I was town!) and I thought player G was scummy as all get out (sometimes they do flip scum!) but mafia is a team game and sometimes we have to put our efo aside and play with our team so...why are you not listening to your team?

I would like your Norl, SAD and RC reads plox.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6572 (isolation #612) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6570, KoreanBBQ wrote: I would like your Norl, SAD and RC reads plox.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6611 (isolation #613) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

VOTE: SAD
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6651 (isolation #614) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

I'm fine lynching either.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6670 (isolation #615) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Is this the Nacho bus we've been waiting for?

What is the benefit of QLing SAD?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6677 (isolation #616) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6671, Casso the King of Seals wrote: I don't want to wait 11 days to lynch someone for absolutely no reason. Do you?
If there's still discussion going on that's benefiting town then I see no reason for us to not discuss.
In post 6672, Ms Marangal wrote: I wouldn't actually mind a SAD, Titus, or Prophy lynch
Switch Prophy with RC and you got yourself a deal.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6680 (isolation #617) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6677, KoreanBBQ wrote:\
In post 6672, Ms Marangal wrote: I wouldn't actually mind a SAD, Titus, or Prophy lynch
Switch Prophy with RC and you got yourself a deal.
Or maybe Norl...still not real trusting there. Speak to me of him.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6737 (isolation #618) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

aw man. If Gen is scum then that means I was right about his attack looking funny but I had thought the whole him getting fussy over my rubbing GIF joke/calling him new was a newb town reaction. oh well *shrugz*

A Gen/RC 1v1 isn't the worst in the world though.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6740 (isolation #619) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

though if Gen is scum then that geist attack could be some early distancing...hrmmm...
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6745 (isolation #620) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6738, Generic wrote:I will happily lynch RC, but I'm acutely aware with two claims of JK the best way to prove I'm telling the truth is lynch Titus.
:igmeou:

You are a jailkeeper?
Someone else claims your role.
Therefore YOU know RC is lying
but you want to lynch not confirmed scum?

vote:gen
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6751 (isolation #621) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6744, Titus wrote:
In post 6740, KoreanBBQ wrote:though if Gen is scum then that geist attack could be some early distancing...hrmmm...
Well at least you're seeing the paranoia.

@geists- fine. You want me to do that. Be the prosecutor. I'll be the judge.
We should prob lynch them if Gen flips scum. Genscum makes RCBro our jk. Part of me is like "she would do something that dumb" but she's smart enough as town to not lead a lynch on town so this looks fake.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6753 (isolation #622) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6750, Generic wrote:If I'm lying what has RC and Titus got to worry about?
If you were telling the truth about being a jk you'd know that RC was lying and is therefore scum. As town you should want a RC lynch but you don't.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6763 (isolation #623) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6758, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 6757, Generic wrote:Scared of you? Why?

Again what have you got to lose being lynched if you are town Titus?
A better question is what have you got to lose by being lynched? I mean, sure we lose a PR if you are town, but that is two scum in the bag (RC/Titus) for the price of losing a PR. That is a risk I am willing to take.
lynching a pr is never a good thing. My thing is that there's one JK and its either Gen or RC and Gen wants to not lynched the claimed RC scum. That's just fucking stupid.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6764 (isolation #624) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:00 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

A better question is what have you got to lose by being lynched? I mean, sure we lose a PR if you are town, but that is two scum in the bag (RC/Titus) for the price of losing a PR. That is a risk I am willing to take.
but Titus not calling you out for this when she called me out last game (where she was town) makes me go :shifty:
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6796 (isolation #625) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:31 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6786, Titus wrote: Geists didn't want to vote the scums. I am paranoid that there's scum in the clears.
Why are you paranoid of Geists today but
In post 6754, Titus wrote:
In post 6751, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 6744, Titus wrote:
In post 6740, KoreanBBQ wrote:though if Gen is scum then that geist attack could be some early distancing...hrmmm...
Well at least you're seeing the paranoia.

@geists- fine. You want me to do that. Be the prosecutor. I'll be the judge.
We should prob lynch them if Gen flips scum. Genscum makes RCBro our jk. Part of me is like "she would do something that dumb" but she's smart enough as town to not lead a lynch on town so this looks fake.
Try beer 1.5.
light defended her yesterday?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6801 (isolation #626) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:02 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6797, Titus wrote:That wasn't the context. You accused me of being fake with the paranoia. I was assuming that was due to the speech differences. I said I was a little tipsy. Hence the speech difference from my earlier posting. I've been paranoid of geists since the start of coming in.
Are you still tipsy 'cause this makes no sense.

First, I had not accused you of your paranoia being fake. I was rather convinced that Gen was scum yesterday and was worried that his weaksause attack on Geists day 1 could be some early distancing. You came in and said "Well at least you're seeing the paranoia." which sounds like you agreeing with me. Then I said "this is derpy as fuck coming from Fery." and you are just kinda "oh she's drunk."

Now today you tell me you are paranoid of her for not voting scumGen after you wrote it off as her being drunk and then you tell me that I'm taking things out of context wich I am not.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6802 (isolation #627) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:04 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Considering that Gen could have easily gotten RC lynched (Gen had more town cred than RC) I wouldn't but it past him to try and bus/distance you.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6804 (isolation #628) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:13 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6767, Titus wrote:
In post 6764, KoreanBBQ wrote:

but Titus not calling you out for this when she called me out last game (where she was town) makes me go :shifty:
Which head what game?

I am calling Generic out. *headscratch*
Oh like its super hard to tell me and GIF apart...
In post 7255, Titus wrote:I do agree with TSO justifying a town lynch in advance is pretty scummy.
Here you are in FEA calling be scummy for not caring what TSO flipped as.

F-16 pretty much didn't care if GEN flipped town. Yet you didn't call out F-16. Why?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6807 (isolation #629) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:59 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Hey GIF, lets PL Titus today.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6808 (isolation #630) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:00 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6778, zMuffinMan wrote:
Vote: Prophylaxative
Why?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6809 (isolation #631) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:07 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6510, Titus wrote:
In post 6507, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6506, Titus wrote:Rather than the melodrama, what about giving hard positions that are consistent with the fcts?
I already gave many stances
Casso, SAD, gm, geists, Mara are town.
You, SSK and Proph are scum.
Then, you seriously need to relook here. The scum team you are suggesting makes no plausible sense. We both came in and scumread each other immediately (well he is scum you are right on that). Would scum orchestrate a double replace bus? That doesn't make sense unless the scum team was boned. Given the mislynches and shots, that's far from the case. You are running from all signs shots and deaths point to SH scum and are trying to link m with your byddies.

Generic, it sounds like no matter what I would do, you were just going to scumread me for what Ceph did.
This post she's talking about her and proph not being scum together but doesn't talk about SSK. Does this point to Titus scum/proph town?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6812 (isolation #632) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:16 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

So you want a 1v1 with us?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6813 (isolation #633) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:19 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6810, Titus wrote:
In post 6807, KoreanBBQ wrote:Hey GIF, lets PL Titus today.
Under what "policy"?
Under the policy of you might be scum and even if you are somehow town I couldn't careless as your play has been rather terrible.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6816 (isolation #634) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:25 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6814, Titus wrote:No. I want you to answer my question. You want me poilcied,
which implies I am town.
lol no

Why would you lynch Generic when he's pushing me as scum if you're so confident I am scum?
If you are asking this with a straight face then you are very likely to be scum. Gen basically scumclaimed yesterday when he wanted to lynch you over what should have been confirmed scum RC FHPOV.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6819 (isolation #635) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:00 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6818, Titus wrote:KBBQ, quit dodging. What about my play is terrible?
I don't think you ever asked this so you accusing me of dodging is made up non sense. (or maybe I did miss it.)

It could be that I'm just really angry but your claim that I softclaimed vig was craptastic. try to use the deaths of Tammy, Des and Domo to paint Hana as scum was bad looking. 6801. But that's just what I remember.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6866 (isolation #636) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6862, Norlkaz wrote:It does not follow that a vig softclaimer is scum if an actual vig is found; random people fakeclaim or softclaim vig all the time.
TBF, this isn't even the argument. Titus is arguing that I softclaimed vig and I denied that and my denial is a scumclaim since I 100% vig softclaimed and her "evidence" is that she softclaimed vig that way which totes ignores that Titus=//=Nero.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6867 (isolation #637) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6856, zMuffinMan wrote:
kbbq wrote:Why?
bert, interactions with generic (i might pull up the relevant ones later though i see GM is starting to do that now), and i was going over his ISO last night and really stood out as really odd - like look at what he says about that stuffed crust wagon in particular <- he says this basically confirms cephrir as scum when he's only
leaning
town on you and pieguy.

what's your read on him?
Well, I was arguing with Bert most of the game and tbh I prob wouldn't give a shit if his slot flips but my scumread is wavering just a tad bit. If I sat down I could write out a proper Bert case but I don't really have the desire to do so. One of the big reasons I was worried about him was his pushing on SSK but not joining his wagon and his reaction was "How annoying!" I asked if that was a scumBert or a townBert reaction. No one really responded to it but I did end up asking Gen about it and he was like "I don't think that's a smoking gun." Is that him pointing to Bert town?

There's also
In post 6247, Generic wrote:
In post 6233, KoreanBBQ wrote:or we could channel our inner BB Molla and pl the Bert slot for hammering Desp without a claim.
Are you being ironic there?

Or is that flat out hypocricy?
Is this Gen discrediting me to defend his buddy or Gen defending for town cred?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6868 (isolation #638) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Though maybe is conf bias but I still think the last 2 scum are in

Prophylaxis
Norlkaz
Ser Arthur Dayne
Titus

so I don't care all that much who we want to kill today.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6869 (isolation #639) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Though maybe is conf bias but I still think the last 2 scum are in

Prophylaxis
Norlkaz
Ser Arthur Dayne
Titus

so I don't care all that much who we want to kill today.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6870 (isolation #640) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

There's also this
In post 6809, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 6510, Titus wrote:
In post 6507, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6506, Titus wrote:Rather than the melodrama, what about giving hard positions that are consistent with the fcts?
I already gave many stances
Casso, SAD, gm, geists, Mara are town.
You, SSK and Proph are scum.
Then, you seriously need to relook here. The scum team you are suggesting makes no plausible sense. We both came in and scumread each other immediately (well he is scum you are right on that). Would scum orchestrate a double replace bus? That doesn't make sense unless the scum team was boned. Given the mislynches and shots, that's far from the case. You are running from all signs shots and deaths point to SH scum and are trying to link m with your byddies.

Generic, it sounds like no matter what I would do, you were just going to scumread me for what Ceph did.
This post she's talking about her and proph not being scum together but doesn't talk about SSK. Does this point to Titus scum/proph town?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6877 (isolation #641) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:47 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Here's my post that shows Bert pushing on SSK but not committing to said wagon and his reaction.
In post 6241, KoreanBBQ wrote:Is this Bert sum or Bert town?

In post 3986, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 3912, Bert wrote:
In post 3909, Generic wrote:That's a point. SSK claimed doc by lived through the night? When does that EVER happen?

vote mafiaSSK
Never seen it happen.
hedging. Agree with Gens "point" so it gives him the flexibility to hop on a SSK wagon if it happens.

In post 3924, Bert wrote: also, SSK's tone and wording of claiming rings off. "I'm not getting lynched this time, no I'm not" and then "I am the doctor" - hard to explain, a tonality thing. However, he sounded like his claim was full of gold medal peepee in Ace Attorney and he was scum there, and evidently he is a lurker everywhere - see that Title thread where he got nommed for lurkerscum...
still pushing the idea that SSK is scum but not committing to the wagon.
In post 4916, Bert wrote:
In post 4323, KoreanBBQ wrote:Bert is scum 'cause he was pushing on the SSK wagon but didn't join it.
How very annoying lol
And here's Gen's post (I misremembered he used "damning stuff" and not "smoking gun"
In post 6251, Generic wrote:Did he refuse to claim even at L-1? I don't remember it going down like that, but if that's true SC are fucking morons.

But that's for post game. As to your bert case, I already have my concerns about the slot, but you are in luck with the replacement. He is someone I have a decent amount of experience playing in games with on MTGS and have also hydra'd with him. If Proph has inherited a scum a lot I will know. And part of it will be if he stays quiet for long periods of time...

So with regards to your post I can see where you are coming from although
it's not exactly damning stuff
, but I have my eye on what Proph goes from here.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6912 (isolation #642) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:31 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6900, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 6895, Prophylaxis wrote: Sakura Hana (8) -
Tammy
, Casso the King of Seals,
DOMO
Ser Arthur Dayne
, Sakura Hana,
geists
Desperado
KoreanBBQ

Why is Sakura voting herself?

Would want to burn SAD for this, alone.
What is this shit I don't even...
And yet you didnt say anything when I said the same thing
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6913 (isolation #643) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:32 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Also I kinda like prophy now
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6914 (isolation #644) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:33 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

VOTE: SAD
Weeeeeeeeeeee
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6945 (isolation #645) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:53 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6943, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Also if you re-read you'll notice the moment he claimed doctor is the point I no longer had a null read on him and got a scumread.
Why did his doc claim make you think he was scum?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6950 (isolation #646) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:21 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6910, Ms Marangal wrote:Here's what we are going to do.

we are going to lynch the following players in the following order

Titus
Pie
Prophy
Zmuffin
Sakura
SAD
Norl
F16
KBBQ
GM/myself
Nacho/thor
Geists

because we can afford to, and it is beneficial for us to force scum to kill the stronger players as early as they can, and still have to deal with stronger players who can sniff scum out later on. We will be getting rid of the weakest links, getting rid of the people scum could easily be using as mislynch bait. we aren't even going to think of lyncing Norl down unless we have to, everyone below him is, what I consider to be, the town block (or, rather should be)
This seems like a good plan but I don't know why Norl and SAD are so low. The only thing that's kinda worring me about Muffin is his kinda switch on Proph. Like I remember him saying something along the lines of "[his] reads are so weird I want to call him town." And now he's hardcore scumreading Bert's slot and maybe trying to manipulate me.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7084 (isolation #647) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:10 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

You can call me the "bridge over troubled water" in that sense!

(Yet another S&G jokes are made)
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7085 (isolation #648) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:11 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Also at this point I'm fine voting whoever not in my "not to vote" list
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7088 (isolation #649) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:18 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

-Not to Vote list-
geists (fferyllt + Natirasha)
Casso the King of Seals (Nachomamma8 + Thor665)
Ms Marangal
Prophylaxis <-- Recently added
pieguyn
KoreanBBQ (GuyInFreezer + Nero Cain)
goodmorning
Sakura Hana
zMuffinMan
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7090 (isolation #650) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:22 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

He's in the special slot of "meh he's prob town but if a wagon forms on him I might hop on".
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7093 (isolation #651) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:35 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

you guys are totally ignoring me this game aren't you?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7092 (isolation #652) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:35 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

you guys are totally ignoring me this game aren't you?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7094 (isolation #653) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:43 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 5908, KoreanBBQ wrote:I vaguely remember playing in a game with F-16, this is the F-16 town meta I remember.

I think he makes good points about SAD and I think he's being helpful and I feel like he's genuinely hunting scum.
In post 5868, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:The pool of players were too large. I wanted to focus on mutually agreed upon scumreads first and see if I can get a better read on Nacho in the meantime.
I think this post is strange. I remember him making a MD post about one shouldn't hunt anyone that isn't currently being discussed. This looks very similar to that.

So I think he's town.
What do you think of that Fery?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7095 (isolation #654) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:43 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 5908, KoreanBBQ wrote:I vaguely remember playing in a game with F-16, this is the F-16 town meta I remember.

I think he makes good points about SAD and I think he's being helpful and I feel like he's genuinely hunting scum.
In post 5868, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:The pool of players were too large. I wanted to focus on mutually agreed upon scumreads first and see if I can get a better read on Nacho in the meantime.
I think this post is strange. I remember him making a MD post about one shouldn't hunt anyone that isn't currently being discussed. This looks very similar to that.

So I think he's town.
What do you think of that Fery?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7098 (isolation #655) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:48 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Nero when was the last time we actually talked about stuff together?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7102 (isolation #656) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:51 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7098, KoreanBBQ wrote:Nero when was the last time we actually talked about stuff together?
January 23rd at 12:34 pm.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7103 (isolation #657) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:52 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7101, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I don't remember saying that in MD. Link?
ummm...it was awhile ago. I don't remember the topic name or anything....but I suppose I can look for it.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7104 (isolation #658) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:52 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Meh. Is there something you want to discuss me with?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7109 (isolation #659) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:45 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

vote:Titus
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7172 (isolation #660) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7171, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 7169, Ms Marangal wrote:Thor, you've never minded policy lynches before, why start now? :/
Wasn't aware Titus was being lynched on policy.
exactly how much of Titus have you read?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7182 (isolation #661) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:22 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7178, goodmorning wrote: I don't really think SAD is Scum but he's probably a better wagon than Titus.
:evil:
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7183 (isolation #662) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:33 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7176, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 7172, KoreanBBQ wrote:exactly how much of Titus have you read?
I dunno. I've read probably about half the actual game posts - so whatever that translates into. Let's call it about 50% of Titus.
What part is the amazing bit I'm missing?
Norl mentioned it. I think most of us don't mind flipping BOTH Titus and Sad. What order they go is irrelevant. I just don't understand your need to stop the wagon.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7274 (isolation #663) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:32 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

I'm suddenly in conspiracy theory mode and I don't like all three present wagons.
What do
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7276 (isolation #664) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:30 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

What if I say "all scumfucks are created equal and there is no such thing as top scumread to me"?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7278 (isolation #665) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:45 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7277, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7210, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 7183, KoreanBBQ wrote:Norl mentioned it. I think most of us don't mind flipping BOTH Titus and Sad. What order they go is irrelevant. I just don't understand your need to stop the wagon.
If most of you are fine flipping BOTH then what does it matter that I, who am not, would rather do it starting with Ser Arthur? This isn't even an actual issue, it's like you're saying 'You want to eat an apple then a pear, and most of the rest of us don't care either way, so why can't you support eating the pear first and then the apple?' It literally makes no sense and has nothing to do with my stance.
First of all, apples (and a lot of other fruits) over pears.

I feel like, well, most of the town is wary of Titus, I think there is a good chance its scum and (if town) I don't think they've played particularly well. So it looks her lynch would be GOOD for the town. I agree with trying to end this BEFORE lylo but she's still not someone that I'd want around. So you not wanting to lynch her seems like not playing with your team. *shrugz*

What is your town case on Titus?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7281 (isolation #666) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:18 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

So roughly

Titus comes in the thread and calls me scum since I "softclaimed" vig.

A lot of people tell her she's wrong and starts scmreading her.

She says that SSK's vote on me points to me being town (backtracking?) but kinda keeps me mislynchable by saying SSK never voted me when I was a viable wagon. Wich is really really dumb 'cause there's no way that SSK and Gen knew my wagon would stop.

Her "It's reasonable for me to say this." when replying to claims that she's being hardheaded and her "well I can't be scum with Gen 'cause he claimed a JK on me!" are both really dumb.

So you guys think this is bad town and not scum?
KoreanBBQ (6) - Tammy, MafiaSSK, Casso the King of Seals, pieguyn, Generic, roflcopter
This is my wagon - then Skies/Norl unvote. Having two scum on such a small wagon kinda makes me want to think the other 3 are town. IDK about Skies/Norl though.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7283 (isolation #667) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:10 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

How do you feel about Norl?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7284 (isolation #668) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:16 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7282, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 7277, Nero Cain wrote:What is your town case on Titus?
For Nacho it's the Cephir read (do you remember Cephir - a lot of people didn't scum read Cephir)
I agree with not a lot of folks scum reading Cephir although it seems like a lot of people started calling Cephir scummy once Titus started acting though.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7286 (isolation #669) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:12 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 593, MafiaSSK wrote: Geists=Town
Generic=Town

F-16=Town
Tammy=Uber Town
Bro=Maybe Scum
MC=Maybe Scum
Pitoli=maybe scum
Does he have another buddy on this list?
In post 614, MafiaSSK wrote:PIEGUY! This game really did just get beter.
buddying?
In post 3510, MafiaSSK wrote:So why is the wagon on Sakura even happening?
In post 4290, MafiaSSK wrote:I don't like the way the Arthur wagon looks...
In post 4863, MafiaSSK wrote:I'm also not seeing at all where the Casso wagon is coming from. Could someone explain?
prob all town.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7290 (isolation #670) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7289, GuyInFreezer wrote:"What is the first three letters of the password of Amethyst Snowflake?"
It was gonna happen eventually.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7293 (isolation #671) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7291, Ms Marangal wrote:I don't remember our password D:
VOTE: mara
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7294 (isolation #672) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

VOTE: titus
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7297 (isolation #673) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7296, Yukari Yakumo wrote:inb4 they've been doing the neighbor->mason gambit
OH FFS
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7300 (isolation #674) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7298, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 7296, Yukari Yakumo wrote:inb4 they've been doing the neighbor->mason gambit
after the last few neighborhoods we've both been apart in?
What neighborhood?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7302 (isolation #675) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

I wasn't in any of those games so \o/
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7393 (isolation #676) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Titus is still a perfectly good policy/potential scum lynch.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7395 (isolation #677) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

though the Gen/Cephir fifgt is making me have some second thoughts....hrmmm
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7396 (isolation #678) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Bert's slot is prob town after.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7398 (isolation #679) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7394, Ms Marangal wrote:ughhhh....

UNVOTE:
put your vote back on Titus
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7489 (isolation #680) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

prod dodge.
I literally have nothing else to add :<
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7499 (isolation #681) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Sad, I think you should just go ahead and claim.

For me its between you, Titus and Norl. I *might* entertain a Muffin lynch.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7517 (isolation #682) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:36 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

you guys, I still think Titus is a better lynch. SHE'S AVOIDING THIS THREAD!
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7516 (isolation #683) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:36 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

you guys, I still think Titus is a better lynch. SHE'S AVOIDING THIS THREAD!
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7521 (isolation #684) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:54 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Can someone sell me on Muffin? He was in my null maybe scum pile 'cause of POE but whats he doing that super scummy? Is what SAD posted about him the current case?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7533 (isolation #685) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:05 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7532, Titus wrote:I don't think anyone thought KBBQ was boned scum so I don't see Generic and MafiaSSK bussing.
His play is so scummy though.
Yeah, its been p obvious that I wasn't scum since like d2 so you echoing that like its some new earth shattering conclusion is :lol:

I would ask you what's been so scummy but that does nothing but clutter up the thread but I will ask you who scum are. *hint Hana is not a valid answer*
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7579 (isolation #686) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:24 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 890, KoreanBBQ wrote:As of right now this head is looking for scum in
Gen
, Cephir, Desp,
SSK
, GM,
Talah
for scum with lesser suspicions on Cabd/mara, Skies and Domo.
you guys should be sheeping me onto Norl.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7623 (isolation #687) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:20 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Prod dodge
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7625 (isolation #688) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:29 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

They proved that they have a daychat even with scum encryptor dead.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7628 (isolation #689) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:41 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

So we're looking at 5 scums total, right? (2 left if that's the case)

If that's the case, we have 5 lynches to lynch a scum.
tbh, I think we can just lynch one or two "universal scumreads" at this point.

/lazy
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7631 (isolation #690) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:45 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7630, goodmorning wrote:
In post 7624, Titus wrote:How did geists clear you and why does that mean I am accusing you of cheating?
I'm sorry, I didn't realise you weren't
reading the game
That's what I said since like.... day 3?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7635 (isolation #691) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:59 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

If Casso is scum, that means that (1) he bussed the encryptor d1 by attempting to deadline lynch him and (2) he bussed the JoaT, which doesn't make much sense.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7636 (isolation #692) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:00 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

So yeah, he's pretty much confirmed town.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7637 (isolation #693) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:01 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

So after taking out conftowns/very strong town, we have:

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Prophylaxis
Norlkaz
Ser Arthur Dayne
Titus

And we have 5 lynches left so do the math and... voila!
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7638 (isolation #694) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:02 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

VOTE: Titus
Let's flashlynch this today guys
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7640 (isolation #695) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:05 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Prophylaxis
Norlkaz
Ser Arthur Dayne
Titus
These all should claim right now so by the chance we have a confirmable town role here, we can take him out of the list.

P-Edit: distancing, bus, blah blah. (1) still stands though.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7642 (isolation #696) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:06 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Oh oh oh also
If ppl are paranoid about Casso, we can include him on that list too, since I'm p sure at least one of those 5 will flip scum and we gain yet another lynch.

P-Edit: Then it's even better, right?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7643 (isolation #697) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:07 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

If everyone agrees with the townread on F-16, Pro, Norl (tbh I wasn't keeping track of the reads)
SAD
Titus
Casso
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7645 (isolation #698) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:09 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

So can we spend the next three days flashlynching Titus -> SAD -> Casso for the win?

P-Edit: Oh. I thought we had 13 ppl left in here.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7647 (isolation #699) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:10 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Then 4 lynches to lynch at least one scum.
SAD
Titus
Casso
^
Base lynchpool so far
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7648 (isolation #700) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:11 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Also I think we should massclaim at this point but that's just me.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7655 (isolation #701) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:59 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

I fixed myself on that last page.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7658 (isolation #702) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:04 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Last page?
I just don't have him as a strong town and that's all.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7659 (isolation #703) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:05 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

very strong town*
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7663 (isolation #704) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:11 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Why would scum-casso try to deadline lynch an encryptor D1?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7664 (isolation #705) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:11 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

try to start a deadline lynch*
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7666 (isolation #706) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:18 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

I mean, he tried to deadline lynch him at the end of d1, when he could go for someone else who's town.

Also, which role do you think the remaining scum have?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7670 (isolation #707) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:22 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

They did had a daytalk at that point so
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7672 (isolation #708) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:26 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

I already claimed d1 so can I popcorn?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7673 (isolation #709) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:27 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

If that's the case, popcorn to Titus.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7676 (isolation #710) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:32 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

They usually flip JoaT as just JoaT without mentioning any abilities.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7681 (isolation #711) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7635, KoreanBBQ wrote:If Casso is scum, that means that (1) he bussed the encryptor d1 by attempting to deadline lynch him and (2) he bussed the JoaT, which doesn't make much sense.
Disagree. In Mp3 he bussed his scum buddy late day 1 in this game both of SSK and Muffin were eventually going down so I don't see why scum would not bus.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7683 (isolation #712) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7653, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 7637, KoreanBBQ wrote:And we have 5 lynches left so do the math and... voila!
Why are you assuming 4 scum as opposed to 5.
Why do you think 5/15 makes more sense than 4/16?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7684 (isolation #713) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

nm, you think it is 4
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7686 (isolation #714) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Muffin trying to lead a prophy lynch kinda makes me think not Muffin buddy.

Sad is like really really ticking me off 'cause my slot is like so obviously town but he's trying hard as fuck to keep us mislynchable. Anyways

Casso the King of Seals
Norlkaz
Ser Arthur Dayne
Titus

^
our lynch list
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7685 (isolation #715) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Muffin trying to lead a prophy lynch kinda makes me think not Muffin buddy.

Sad is like really really ticking me off 'cause my slot is like so obviously town but he's trying hard as fuck to keep us mislynchable. Anyways

Casso the King of Seals
Norlkaz
Ser Arthur Dayne
Titus

^
our lynch list
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7694 (isolation #716) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Part of Norl has to do with...
Gen
, Cephir,
Desp
SSK
GM
Talah
for scum with lesser suspicions on
Cabd/mara
, Skies and
Domo
I don't really have a town read on Pie but I don't have much of a scum read either. The only thing that really makes me suspicious of him is his early claim of "not knowing what to do." Since this is his *first large. I also remember Gen pushing on him a bit so I think its a lil' less likely to be a buddy.

*that he hasn't replaced into.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7695 (isolation #717) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Part of Norl has to do with...
Gen
, Cephir,
Desp
SSK
GM
Talah
for scum with lesser suspicions on
Cabd/mara
, Skies and
Domo
I don't really have a town read on Pie but I don't have much of a scum read either. The only thing that really makes me suspicious of him is his early claim of "not knowing what to do." Since this is his *first large. I also remember Gen pushing on him a bit so I think its a lil' less likely to be a buddy.

*that he hasn't replaced into.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7697 (isolation #718) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7691, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 7685, KoreanBBQ wrote:Sad is like really really ticking me off 'cause my slot is like so obviously town but he's trying hard as fuck to keep us mislynchable.
Name one thing you have done that makes you obvtown.

Go!
Having two scum sitting on my wagon day 1. + I've caught a shitload of scum this game.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7701 (isolation #719) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7693, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 7689, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Well it's actually not that bad tbqh but F-16 belongs on it.
It is kinda retarded that you still think I am scum.
I think F-16 is p town but it was me, not Thorcho that first started attacking SSK and brought attention to him and F-16 saying that it was Casso could be trying to get his buddy town cred.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7702 (isolation #720) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7688, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 7686, KoreanBBQ wrote:Casso the King of Seals
Norlkaz
Ser Arthur Dayne
Titus

^
our lynch list
That lynchlist is fucking terrible.
So is your play
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7704 (isolation #721) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7700, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 7697, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 7691, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 7685, KoreanBBQ wrote:Sad is like really really ticking me off 'cause my slot is like so obviously town but he's trying hard as fuck to keep us mislynchable.
Name one thing you have done that makes you obvtown.

Go!
Having two scum sitting on my wagon day 1. + I've caught a shitload of scum this game.
You named 9 players out of 19 and you're happy that there were 3 scum in it? :|
better than most people this game.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7709 (isolation #722) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

SAD....guess what?

You're getting lynched and I'm not. :)
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7730 (isolation #723) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

f-16, Sad...top 4 scum reads GO!!!
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7747 (isolation #724) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:24 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

oh btw ur claiming.

Claim and popcorn to someone else.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7748 (isolation #725) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:52 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Damnit GIF, give her time to make up a fake claim.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7749 (isolation #726) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:52 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Damnit GIF, give her time to make up a fake claim.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7750 (isolation #727) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:02 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7738, Norlkaz wrote:KBBQ's norl is scum because of a list posted days ago where he called me scum along with some people who were town and some people who were scum is pretty derp, but not in a scummy way.
you know, its times like these when I realize that I need to level up my luck skill to improve my chances of rolling bullets.

What I was actually saying is that my early reads were p good (and that was before Desp and Domo became ovbtown. I think it was before the mason claim too I think.) I was also being a lil' bit cheeky and playful. That is NOT why I think you are scum but nice discredit.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7761 (isolation #728) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7760, Norlkaz wrote:
In post 7757, Ms Marangal wrote:though, I think I might want Norl a little bit more, but his interaction with scum (I think it was muffin) looked kinda weird
But I'm finally becoming true obvtown!
Witness post 7752, in which I give a somewhat clearly explained first principles towntell for KBBQ.
Town have a yearning to have been right throughout the game scum simply don't have and aren't typically aware of the need to fake.
It's possible for scum to notice that those who have flipped match up well with what they've suggested, or that a scum who fears a BoP argument might check back on old reads lists to see how it will apply (I did this in ASOIAF) but overall KBBQ's town-probability has increased a bit.

It's tougher for me to pattern match on whole ISOs than usual in this game because they're all gigantic but I can at least tell you what single posts indicate.
I'm like super obvious town so you finally coming to this "conclusion" long after the fact and using it to suggest that you are town is idk...dumb.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7785 (isolation #729) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:58 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Only need claims from

Prophylaxis
Norlkaz
Sakura Hana
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7814 (isolation #730) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:32 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

vote:hana
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7863 (isolation #731) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:00 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7858, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ Norl's weak ass attempt at calling us scum. When I get back I might bother refuting that steaming pile of shit but for now...

@GIF The reason our vote is sitting on Hana is 'cause she's unclaimed while we are in massclaim and she's posted twice and ignored the massclaim so she's acting like she's oblivious to what's going on and that's fake as fuck. I was willing to agree with you that her day1 refusal to claim was a towntell but that's supposedly also what her scum game is. Hana scum=fake town tells.

Discuss!

I also need to extend my V/LA to next week. I'm moving but AT&T can't come till Friday! If that's to long you can replace me
In post 7859, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ Norl's weak ass attempt at calling us scum. When I get back I might bother refuting that steaming pile of shit but for now...

@GIF The reason our vote is sitting on Hana is 'cause she's unclaimed while we are in massclaim and she's posted twice and ignored the massclaim so she's acting like she's oblivious to what's going on and that's fake as fuck. I was willing to agree with you that her day1 refusal to claim was a towntell but that's supposedly also what her scum game is. Hana scum=fake town tells.

Discuss!

I also need to extend my V/LA to next week. I'm moving but AT&T can't come till Friday! If that's to long you can replace me
In post 7861, Nero Cain wrote:So you said
In post 7850, Norlkaz wrote:Very solid scum candidate so far off his mentions of scums too.
and then you backtracked a lil' bit.

What do you think of Hana?
Because Nero can't hydra for any worth :P
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7864 (isolation #732) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:01 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 7850, Norlkaz wrote:Very solid scum candidate so far off his mentions of scums too.
What does this mean?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7902 (isolation #733) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:27 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Ugh I forgot about this game

UNVOTE:
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7927 (isolation #734) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

I have reached the state where I no longer care about this game.

VOTE: Casso
Wagon ahoy
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7928 (isolation #735) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

L-1
Also prod dodge
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7986 (isolation #736) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

If ppl somehow doesn't have me in the townpile, I'll gladly get myself lynched today.
I can't garner enough of my time to give this game a good reread/reassess and probably will be a vote lender for the rest of the game anyway (just like I have been for last few weeks)
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7987 (isolation #737) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

VOTE: KBBQ
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7989 (isolation #738) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

I think this game will be solved if casso -> proph gets lynched in order after me
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8001 (isolation #739) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Hmm I wanna test something
gm and sakura can you vote casso for a bit?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8004 (isolation #740) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8002, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 8001, KoreanBBQ wrote:Hmm I wanna test something
gm and sakura can you vote casso for a bit?
He was the one i was going to vote after looking at pie's evidence... pie managed to completely obliterate my townread on the slot, however why do you want to use it to "test" something that's giving me bad vibes.
It's a reference to a game that I once backup modded.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8006 (isolation #741) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

I wanna wait what pieguy says to 8001 first
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8008 (isolation #742) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

It wad more like AoT but ok.
(Btw since this is a normal setup there's no bs role such as poisoner)
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8011 (isolation #743) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8009, pieguyn wrote:what happened in AOT? I don't remember smth like this happening there
I'll quote later.
In post 8010, goodmorning wrote:I don't really trust KBBQ.
As I said, I'm not gonna resist being lynched.
At this point, my townread on sakura and pie is solid enough for me to be lynched and hope y'all to just lynch casso and proph afterwards.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8012 (isolation #744) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

I still don't see how ppl are not townreading me at this point.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8015 (isolation #745) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:23 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8013, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 8012, KoreanBBQ wrote:I still don't see how ppl are not townreading me at this point.
Because you aren't being obvtown, if saulres bastard game hadn't happened this would be a scum tell since you said the same thing in Tales of Abyss. Then you said this because of our role in saulres picky bastard reviving Jake (which is funny that made XScorp scumread us more), however in saulres we thought our role would prove our towniness, here you haven't done any role related activity to prove that, so why expect people to townread you? have I missed anything?
Do I even need to explain the differences here?
There's a HUGE difference between trolling and being frustrated.
AoT I was trolling after that lolhammer.
micro I was being frustrated because no lynch would obviously result on my death.
With that said, my D1 play is my towniest play ever in this site barring my first game. (Hahaha maybe I too am growing an ego these days) I know this because I care about my self-image every game. I go back and read my play time to time and shed a tears of joy for being so town sometimes. If y'all can't see it, welp. Can't do more than that nor bother to waste my energy to rectify that.

If today is gonna end up with my lynch (which I won't bother resisting but it is incredibly dumb), I guess one thing I'll even bother doing is explaining why Sakura and pie are town not scum if anyone is doubting them. If we're all goos with that, then whatever.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8017 (isolation #746) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:34 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

When did I say they were same thing?
I don't want to see town being caught in random (most likely MyLo) paranoia tomorrow.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8018 (isolation #747) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:35 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

So think of it as the last useful thing I can do in this game.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8021 (isolation #748) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Can I call you a mafia backup encryptor just once?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8034 (isolation #749) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:59 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8032, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Apparently Korean BBQ is claiming "bad at the game" then, huh?
it's my masterplan to free AtE points from suckers

I am very bad at this mafia game.
please punish me for being bad.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8035 (isolation #750) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:04 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Because I think I'm gonna stay being bad for little bit more
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8039 (isolation #751) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:16 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

So which one?
Just a bad play or scum?
You said "or" so you're not allowed to say both.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8040 (isolation #752) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:17 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Also gm/mara proved that they still had a daytalk after the scum encryptor flip so they're masons.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8042 (isolation #753) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:20 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Thor this is just for you.
Spoiler:
I am pulling a slayer's gambit. Am I giving you a heart attack yet?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8045 (isolation #754) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:22 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8041, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 2985, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Maraca/Goodmorning are masons.
Hah! I win!

Maraca is Marangal, who I recall liking for town.
Why the hell are the scum killing all these other people. Was F16 and Nork townier than ruddy Masons? And if so, why? And why aren't we discussing that? And if we are, what *is* that discussion?
One of these.

1) Scum is not feeling threatened to kill them yet.
2) Their reads are horribly wrong.
3) scum is still attempting to cast wifom.
4) Mafia backup encryptor
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8046 (isolation #755) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:24 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8043, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 8039, KoreanBBQ wrote:So which one?
Just a bad play or scum?
You said "or" so you're not allowed to say both.
If you're town it's bad play.
If you're scum it's scummy play.

So clearly it's not both.

Okay, so why do you think scum killed Falcon and Norklaz over confirmed Masons?
See above.
(Also dodging the choice I see :igmeou:)
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8048 (isolation #756) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:24 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8044, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 8042, KoreanBBQ wrote:Thor this is just for you.
Spoiler:
I am pulling a slayer's gambit. Am I giving you a heart attack yet?
I don't even know what that is and am too lazy to look it up on the Wiki.
So no.
It's a horrible gambit requiring the user to act scummy/bad on purpose and scumhunt off of the attackers/his wagon.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8049 (isolation #757) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:25 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8047, Casso the King of Seals wrote:5) Norklaz/Falcon had good reads...

I mean, that seems a pretty obvious one too, no?
Eh I was focusing more on "why aren't masons dead" when I answered that.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8051 (isolation #758) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:27 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8047, Casso the King of Seals wrote:5) Norklaz/Falcon had good reads...

I mean, that seems a pretty obvious one too, no?
Falcon had both of us as town iirc.
norlkaz had both of us as scum.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8053 (isolation #759) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:27 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8050, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 8046, KoreanBBQ wrote:See above.
(Also dodging the choice I see :igmeou:)
I don't think I dodged it at all but allow me to clarify.
I don't think you should expect me to say that I'm voting you because I think you're town.
One of my two options was 'you're town'.
Work through it slowly and my conclusion may come seeping to the surface.
Whassup?
Could be a policy vote you know.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8055 (isolation #760) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:31 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Anyway this vote has served 50% of its purpose so

UNVOTE:

I'm gonna reconsider being bad after I have fun.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8057 (isolation #761) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:32 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Why pie?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8060 (isolation #762) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:36 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

I tend to focus selectively so you have to point it out to me.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8061 (isolation #763) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:36 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

(Not npw though. I read.)
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8063 (isolation #764) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

What's y'all's read on proph again?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8068 (isolation #765) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:13 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8065, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I didn't miss much.

Look, I'm thinking we should lynch Pie, or maybe as a semi decent second option BBQ.
If people have no other interesting thoughts in their heads and also don't just want to sheep me you could at least do the common decency of saying why you're not sheeping or ask me why my case is worth sheeping or...y'know...anything.
What you quoted is not enough to warrant a scumread and nk is full of wifom anyway.
Also him still trying to figure stuff out at this late stage is 100% pie town.
In post 8066, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I guess looking back over Nacho's last few thoughts I'm opposed to the Proph wagon and also supportive of a Sakura wagon.
So let's call it Sakura/BBQ as my secondaries and I'll maybe chat with Nacho at some eventual point in the future when we manage to locate our buttocks with both hands and a map and we'll work on that.
I'll just call the Proph case bad out of hand because Nacho apparently mostly town read him and also, hey, it's BBQ making the case, so I'll just hate on it intrinsically.
I made a case?
News to me.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8069 (isolation #766) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:15 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Also limited access until Sunday bc my wifi is acting up.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8073 (isolation #767) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

What do you think of thor calling everyone scum except for proph and the masons
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8074 (isolation #768) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

With a meager reasoning on pie especially
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8077 (isolation #769) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

As of now, thor's stance is this.

1. Pie > me
2. The reason for scumread on pie is related to nks, which is full of wifom, instead of the finding somethinf scummy in pie's posts.
3. The reason for scumread on me is related what I posted. (And it sounds like a half policy but that's just my personal opinion.)
4. Thor has a stronger scumread on pie than me.

What do you think of this?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8078 (isolation #770) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Wow them word skips.
I dunno why but I've been doing a lot of those recently :/
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8081 (isolation #771) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

You missed the point.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8082 (isolation #772) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Aldo I want mara to guess first.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8083 (isolation #773) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Also*
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8114 (isolation #774) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8133 (isolation #775) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

R u serious
you're willing to discard all the obvtown stuff pie has done for that shoddy "lolamazingtell"
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8134 (isolation #776) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

And I know it's coming

it's gonna be tomorrow to elaborate myself bc right now I got called in for an emergency shift
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8135 (isolation #777) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:40 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Let's start with the easy mode.

1. Overdrive conviction is something you can't find on pie's scumplay and can be only found in town-pie Y/N

If you choose N, please provide with the counterexample.
If you can't provide a counterexample, case closed.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8136 (isolation #778) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:44 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

I played with scum pie three times, two of them being scum with him. Overdrive conviction is something that scum-pie can't fake yet.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8137 (isolation #779) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:48 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8091, Prophylaxis wrote:Going to drop this here, and analyze tomorrow.

Looking purely at vote counts + PoE make me think Casso/KoreanBBQ scumteam is a lock.

Spoiler: votals
KoreanBBQ (6) -
Brian Skies
Tammy
MafiaSSK
, Casso the King of Seals, Sakura Hana, pieguyn

MafiaSSK
(5) - KoreanBBQ, Sakura Hana,
Cephrir
DOMO
, pieguyn
KoreanBBQ (4) -
MafiaSSK
Generic
roflcopter

Stuffed Crust
(5) - pieguyn,
Desperado
DOMO
Cephrir
, KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ (4) -
MafiaSSK
Generic
roflcopter

DOMO
(5) -
BROseidon, Desperado
, Sakura Hana,
Stuffed Crust
Generic

Stuffed Crust
(5) -
Cephrir,
KoreanBBQ, Sakura Hana,
DOMO, Desperado

Casso the King of Seals (5) -
zMuffinMan
, goodmorning, pieguyn,
Generic
Bert

Stuffed Crust
(6) - Sakura Hana,
DOMO, Cephrir
, KoreanBBQ,
geists, Desperado

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
(6) -
BROseidon, Ser Arthur Dayne, DOMO
, MC Maraca, Casso the King of Seals,
Bert

Stuffed Crust
(6) -
Cephrir, Desperado
, Sakura Hana, KoreanBBQ,
geists
, pieguyn
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
(6) -
BROseidon, Ser Arthur Dayne, DOMO
, MC Maraca, Casso the King of Seals,
Bert

Sakura Hana (10) -
Tammy
DOMO, Ser Arthur Dayne
, Sakura Hana,
geists, Desperado
, KoreanBBQ, MC Maraca,
Bert

MafiaSSK
(7) - Casso the King of Seals, Sakura Hana, KoreanBBQ,
Bert
MC Maraca
Ser Arthur Dayne
, pieguyn

Stuffed Crust
(11) (LYNCH) -
Cephrir, geists, Tammy, Desperado, Bert
, Sakura Hana,
MafiaSSK
F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Norlkaz
, pieguyn, KoreanBBQ

Ser Arthur Dayne
(5) - Casso the King of Seals,
Bert, Desperado, Cephrir, DOMO

MafiaSSK
(8) -
zMuffinMan
geists, Desperado
, Casso the King of Seals, Sakura Hana,
Bert,
Generic
Cephrir

Casso the King of Seals (6) - goodmorning,
DOMO, Norlkaz, BROseidon
Generic
Bert

MafiaSSK
(5) -
geists, Desperado
Cephrir

Desperado
(8) - MC Maraca, Casso the King of Seals, Sakura Hana,
Generic
geists, Cephrir, Bert, Ser Arthur Dayne

Casso the King of Seals (5) - goodmorning,
BROseidon
zMuffinMan
Desperado, DOMO

Desperado
(10)(LYNCH) - MC Maraca, Casso the King of Seals, Sakura Hana,
Generic
Cephrir, Ser Arthur Dayne, geists
, KoreanBBQ, pieguyn,
Bert
Strange. Looking purely on votecount actually makes me and Casso town as fuck and condemns Sakura.
So you should elaborate on that "votecount" reads a bit more.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8138 (isolation #780) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:50 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

And also, why didn't you mark the masons pink?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8139 (isolation #781) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:58 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

And the true VC coloring should be unbiased, which means you're not allowed to color your name town.

KoreanBBQ (6) -
Brian Skies
Tammy
MafiaSSK
, Casso the King of Seals, Sakura Hana, pieguyn

MafiaSSK
(5) - KoreanBBQ, Sakura Hana,
Cephrir
DOMO
, pieguyn
KoreanBBQ (4) -
MafiaSSK
Generic
, roflcopter

Stuffed Crust
(5) - pieguyn,
Desperado
DOMO
Cephrir
, KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ (4) -
MafiaSSK
Generic
, roflcopter

DOMO
(5) -
BROseidon, Desperado
, Sakura Hana,
Stuffed Crust
Generic

Stuffed Crust
(5) -
Cephrir,
KoreanBBQ, Sakura Hana,
DOMO, Desperado

zMuffinMan
goodmorning
, pieguyn,
Generic
, Bert

Stuffed Crust
(6) - Sakura Hana,
DOMO, Cephrir
, KoreanBBQ,
geists, Desperado

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
(6) -
BROseidon, Ser Arthur Dayne, DOMO, MC Maraca
, Casso the King of Seals, Bert

Stuffed Crust
(6) -
Cephrir, Desperado
, Sakura Hana, KoreanBBQ,
geists
, pieguyn
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
(6) -
BROseidon, Ser Arthur Dayne, DOMO, MC Maraca
, Casso the King of Seals, Bert

Sakura Hana (10) -
Tammy
DOMO, Ser Arthur Dayne
, Sakura Hana,
geists, Desperado
, KoreanBBQ,
MC Maraca
, Bert

MafiaSSK
(7) - Casso the King of Seals, Sakura Hana, KoreanBBQ, Bert,
MC Maraca
Ser Arthur Dayne
, pieguyn

Stuffed Crust
(11) (LYNCH) -
Cephrir, geists, Tammy, Desperado
, Bert, Sakura Hana,
MafiaSSK
F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Norlkaz
, pieguyn, KoreanBBQ

Ser Arthur Dayne
(5) - Casso the King of Seals, Bert,
Desperado, Cephrir, DOMO

MafiaSSK
(8) -
zMuffinMan
geists, Desperado
, Casso the King of Seals, Sakura Hana, Bert,
Generic
Cephrir

Casso the King of Seals (6) -
goodmorning, DOMO, Norlkaz, BROseidon
Generic
, Bert
MafiaSSK
(5) -
geists, Desperado
Cephrir

Desperado
(8) -
MC Maraca
Generic
geists, Cephrir
, Bert,
Ser Arthur Dayne

goodmorning, BROseidon
zMuffinMan
Desperado, DOMO

Desperado
(10)(LYNCH) -
MC Maraca
Generic
Cephrir, Ser Arthur Dayne, geists
, KoreanBBQ, pieguyn, Bert
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8140 (isolation #782) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:05 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8139, KoreanBBQ wrote:KoreanBBQ (4) - MafiaSSK, Casso the King of Seals, Generic, roflcopter
Wagon like this probably mean that Proph and Casso aren't scum together, even though Nacho is fully capable of messing with VC like that as scum.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8141 (isolation #783) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:06 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Hmm
Actually it doesn't make Casso THAT town (compared to how town it makes me), but nonetheless.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8149 (isolation #784) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

So when I flip town, Sakura goes next?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8150 (isolation #785) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Also you are conveniently picking your case.

Even of the VC makes him look like scum (I disagree), his interaction with muffin makes him more likely to be town.
Even if my interaction with muffin was almost nonexistent (and muffin isn't dumb enough to let his partners do that), the VC makes me town as fuck.

So... what now?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8152 (isolation #786) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

(Even though I don't understand why cassojis voting proph right now)
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8153 (isolation #787) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8128, Ms Marangal wrote:God... why do I want to lynch Pie everytime he talks..
Because you don't know how to read him
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8158 (isolation #788) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8154, Prophylaxis wrote:
@Korean

Who are your remaining suspects, and why isn't your vote on anyone?

The people who are going to be lynched toDay are either Casso or you, with a random stray vote on me that isn't going to pan out.

If you don't think Casso is scum, and if you won't vote yourself, and you don't understand why Casso is voting me right now.. who do you want to lynch toDay, and why? And why aren't you pushing them, instead of active lurking the Day out?

---

I agree that the early votecounts make you look town, but I don't trust myself on mafiascum meta, and I've heard that it has more.. aberrations wagons like that. Your behavior in-thread has not inspired me, and the total lack of zMuffin interactions is telling. Both of those, plus PoE, trump vote count analysis in the end.

It's basic interaction analysis and PoE - you are the only person that fits in the likely worlds.

And do you remember how did we nabbed zMuffinMan in the first place?
Why do I need to vote now?
Also I've been pretty clear about where my stances are. Started the day with thinking you/casso and now thinking of {you > sakura > casso}.
Also if I vote you right now it wouldn't be a random stray vote but a same L-2 wagon just like everyone else. Why are you trying to hide the information.
Lurked for a while bc apathy. I broke out of it now, so your "y u lurk" doesn't hold water anymore. Now that I started reviewing some stuff, the vote will follow eventually.
Also regarding my lack of interaction with muffin, I just watched casso v muffin. I did think of him as town though (and wrong.)
Also what do you mean by trump vc analysis as part of your "case" to me when you just said the vc was supposedly null on me?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8159 (isolation #789) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:42 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Oh also re not color coding mason
I call BS on that paranoia on the masons. If you are satisfied with the PoE of yours, where the hell is that paranoia on the masons coming from?
I say you were trying to manipulate the optical view on votecounts to fit your "PoE" case of yours.

You are hiding information that is disadvantageous to you instead of considering all the information for analysis.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8171 (isolation #790) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:22 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Whoever asked about my lynch order

I dont think casso and proph is scum together
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8178 (isolation #791) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:16 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

So...as has been said to death...scum were wagoning me on d1. For anyone to believe that we are scum then you'd have to believe that I was wagoned by atleast two of my buddies and I attacked 3 of them (Muffin, Gen and SSK)

I think Mara's play has been horrible and would make sense from scum but the masons seem to fit in the set up and I don't really see GM all that scummy so meh.

vote:Hana

Hana still not claiming is anti-town. I think that this game becomes solvable once she claims and/or we get her flip. I also don't remember her interacting to my earlier vote on her and her vote on us for shit all reason makes me think this is scum.
In post 8154, Prophylaxis wrote:and the total lack of zMuffin interactions is telling.
except this is a fucking lie

currently leaning a Hana/proph team
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8181 (isolation #792) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:22 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

or idk....see the thing is that Muffin was trying to lynch proph so attempted bus? idk but his lies are terrible but then again Nacho lies all the time as town so maybe its just a can't read very well?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8182 (isolation #793) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:25 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8180, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 8178, KoreanBBQ wrote:Hana still not claiming is anti-town. I think that this game becomes solvable once she claims and/or we get her flip. I also don't remember her interacting to my earlier vote on her and her vote on us for shit all reason makes me think this is scum.
See this is the part where scum is scared of what kind of role I have and wants me lynched.
yep, that's totes it. Why do you think you shouldn't claim.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8183 (isolation #794) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:29 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

A Hanapie team? bet that would taste nasty.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8184 (isolation #795) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:33 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

So you think that Muffin was trying to bus his buddy?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8185 (isolation #796) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:38 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

See, here's the thing. there are 8 confirmed vts (myself and the dead ones) and then we have the masons and the dead prs. Town is ATLEAST 15 if not 16 players so that means that atleast 2 of the vts are telling the truth I think your claim would go along ways in solving this game. I don't think your refusal to claim is in the best interest of the town.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8187 (isolation #797) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:46 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Are we 1v1ing?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8190 (isolation #798) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:56 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 8188, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 8187, KoreanBBQ wrote:Are we 1v1ing?
Considering we are voting each other I guess so.
vote:kbbq

When we flip ton Hana dies tomorrow.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8193 (isolation #799) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:15 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

no, its not any ATE, I legit think you are one of the last scum. You should have been lynched days ago but you threw a fit and got out of it. So if I have to die to help the town win then so be it. Someone already mentioned how you are just coasting through the game and your reasonless vote on us only goes to show that you don't care who gets lynched.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”