NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6500 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6486, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6482, Sakura Hana wrote:Wait if i flip town will you stop going after Casso's head then?
I still want this answered, considering my job is to get lynched and Casso's way more of an asset to town than me i'd be willing to trade that.
Was this for GM or me?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6501 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:52 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6500, Titus wrote:
In post 6486, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6482, Sakura Hana wrote:Wait if i flip town will you stop going after Casso's head then?
I still want this answered, considering my job is to get lynched and Casso's way more of an asset to town than me i'd be willing to trade that.
Was this for GM or me?
It's actually for everyone scumreading Casso.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6502 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Titus »

If you flip town, it is less likely for Casso to be scum, so I would turn my attention to others. It wouldn't clear him and he'd have VCA issues but I wouldn'tpush him over other suspects.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6503 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

So you think scum Casso would have driven Town me to L-1 and dismantled the wagon after my refusal to claim?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6504 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Titus »

I still think it's possible. Likely, not as much. A) Casso would be associated negatively if you flipped town b) he could be afraid of dying.

I find it more indicative of scum and scum unlessby fluke a shit ton of town agreed to lynch you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6505 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6504, Titus wrote:I find it more indicative of scum and scum unlessby fluke a shit ton of town agreed to lynch you.
Well there were no scum at all on my Wagon D1 on FEA.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6506 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Titus »

I am presuming without reading that you were town in FEA. If you get wagoned so much as town, then you should look at your playstyle as you are doing something the site meta sees as scummy. Rather than the melodrama, what about giving hard positions that are consistent with the fcts?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6507 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6506, Titus wrote:Rather than the melodrama, what about giving hard positions that are consistent with the fcts?
I already gave many stances
Casso, SAD, gm, geists, Mara are town.
You, SSK and Proph are scum.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #6508 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Generic »

In post 6456, Sakura Hana wrote:Hey Gen, what's your take on Titus and what do you think of her theory that i'm busing SSK and Bert/Proph slot.
I will be honest and say I zoned out of your argument, but I have and still do consider Titus to be scum.

She inherited cephs slot and I've already said why I suspected him. And even after giving her time to shoe me town play I haven't been impressed with her actions, again something I have commented on up to now.

And if what you say she is saying is true it's not changing my vote and I don't even see how that argument works out.

But we really need an SSK lynch today, do you not agree? Titus was always destined to be my main focus if I'm still here the next day.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #6509 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Generic »

*not changing my read.

It's been a long day.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6510 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6507, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6506, Titus wrote:Rather than the melodrama, what about giving hard positions that are consistent with the fcts?
I already gave many stances
Casso, SAD, gm, geists, Mara are town.
You, SSK and Proph are scum.
Then, you seriously need to relook here. The scum team you are suggesting makes no plausible sense. We both came in and scumread each other immediately (well he is scum you are right on that). Would scum orchestrate a double replace bus? That doesn't make sense unless the scum team was boned. Given the mislynches and shots, that's far from the case. You are running from all signs shots and deaths point to SH scum and are trying to link m with your byddies.

Generic, it sounds like no matter what I would do, you were just going to scumread me for what Ceph did.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6511 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:26 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

ummmm.....yes, you scum read SSK but he's obvious scum and any scum in their right mind would distance themselves from SSK but you also tried to get a lynch on my before SSK.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6512 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Titus »

I pointed out you are likely scum and the purpose of today was to scumhunt and lynch SSK at the end. If I didn't vote you, then I wouldn't be scumhunting. Your proposition is a catch 22.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6513 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:51 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6510, Titus wrote:Given the mislynches and shots, that's far from the case.
This is also really dumb. SC was terrible and mislynching him prob was fairly good for the town, I agree that the Desp lynch was pretty bad though. The shots don't really matter 'cause scum get a shot each night and chances are that the shots are going through. We've caught scum in SSK, you are prob scum and the other two lie in proph, rc, norl, sad. Town is doing fucking great.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6514 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:56 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6512, Titus wrote:I pointed out you
are likely scum
and the purpose of today was to scumhunt and lynch SSK at the end. If I didn't vote you, then I wouldn't be scumhunting. Your proposition is a catch 22.
Except everyone is telling that you are wrong and that I did not softclaim vig so your "hunting" kinda looks like an attempt to create a CW to SSK and or to make it look like you are doing something.

p sure you called me null though. Though I don't want to talk to scum anymore so see you later.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6515 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Titus »

1) Varsoon is one of the best players in the game. That's just bullshit that lynching him benefitted the town. Varsoon will figure out the game and likely so will Mac.
2) Desperado's lynch turned out wrong, so why don't we do VCA on that? Who was scum on the wagon?
3) Shots matter because who the scum shoot suggests who they are threatened by. The fact that the people suggesting SH is scum are all dead (Tammy, Desp, DOMO) should not be ignored. Scum generally don't shoot people townreading them.
4) After SSK and Proph, the rest of your reads aren't that great and aren't really justified as you haven't commented on them or asked a question. Seems like you are going with the flow.
5) No. A couple people have. I don't really care. It just mirrors my own crumb process too closely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6516 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:02 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6515, Titus wrote:3) Shots matter because who the scum shoot suggests who they are threatened by. The fact that the people suggesting SH is scum are all dead (Tammy, Desp, DOMO) should not be ignored. Scum generally don't shoot people townreading them.
And where will the shots point at when i flip town? framing job?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6517 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also the DOMO shot was kinda obvious... he was a claimed gunsmith for god's sake.
Desp wasn't a shot, he was a lynch.
And Tammy... well Desp explained it already.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6518 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Titus »

Why would the scum be so quick to frame so early when they could take out people who actually threaten their wincon? DOMO is the weakest I admit bc he was a gunsmith and could clear people (especially given the vig). Still, it's too many deaths too systemically to be a frame job. I'd turn my attention to who other than you was threatened by Tammy/Desp but you ain't flipping town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6519 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Titus »

Desperado (10)(LYNCH) -
MC Maraca,
Casso the King of Seals, Sakura Hana, Generic, Cephrir, Ser Arthur Dayne, geists, KoreanBBQ, pieguyn, Bert

Yeah only one conftown on this whole wagon.

Casso, SH, KBBQ, Geists and Bert.. cmon it was a horrible wagon driven by scum SH and Scum Casso. Finished again by scum Bert/Prophy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6520 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I never felt threatened by Tammy? I didn't know she was scumreading me...
Desp lynch was obvious lynch, he said he was scumreading me yet refused to push me because "the lynch would never go through".
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6521 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3544, Tammy wrote:I didn't have much time cuz family is here and Christmas, but I looked through xenologue to see if it's similar. I don't really get how it is. There there was this build up of pressure, in which Sakura thought there was no way around her lynch because Nacho was scum reading her. She claimed and then hammered herself because she wanted everyone to know that she was telling the truth about her claim and her reads. When she hammered herself she gave final reads.

That doesn't really match up to here where she was the 5th vote on her wagon and she included the bit about the *ragequit* and then decided not to claim and say that she was going to troll instead.

I've never seen Sakura!scum so I don't know how her reaction matches up to her scum game and how she responds. And I don't have the time to look it up.

I still think there's something up with Pie, but I'm going to go with Falcon's town case right now.

If there's a move away from Sakura, I'd probably join the Stuff Crust wagon even though I don't have great feelings of that coming back scum to avoid getting Falcon lynched.

But I'd probably move to most people or anyone that I don't have an inkling of a town read on, which is most people because this noise is insane.
Like hell you had no clue she was scumreading you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6522 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

As for your "Tammy was a threat" point i'll just reply with a Desp quote.
In post 4968, Desperado wrote:this is pretty stupid, considering 75% of the player list would benefit from her death if they had rolled scum
Would you believe the words of a dead townie over mine then?

PEd. Exactly i had no clue.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6523 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Titus »

Plus she was one of the leading votes on your wagon. It's total bullshit you didn't know that. I generally know who pushes my wagon first and hardest.

That's the thing, Desp has self-preservation. I don't. I go after scum regardless of viability. Scum will have to kill or con me to get me off focusing on them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6524 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I thought the one leading the votes there was Casso tho?

Also:
In post 4968, Desperado wrote:in other words, tammy's death is null because no matter who ended up getting a scum role pm, they would have incentive to kill tammy n1
Once again your NKA is null considering the targets were obvious.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”