U-PICK

S
H
U
F
F
L
E

Because your favorite anime could also be others' too!

PRESENTED BY TATSUYA KANAME

REVIEWED BY PENGUINPOWER AND IRCHER

Guest List (Players)
:
Yshtola and Tataru
** (HYDRA: Bitmap + Ankamius)
Torque

NorwegianboyEE

L and Light
(HYDRA: ??? + ???)
Kerset

RCEnigma

Chemist1422

Wonderful Deceit (HYDRA: Alisae + mastina)
Alisae

Natirasha
AbuHumaid
gobbledygook

Enter

Hiraki

GuyInFreezer Hectic
Titus

BOLD
means confirmed
* indicates a prod

Spoiler: In Party (Living)
Yshtola and Tataru
L and Light
RCEnigma
Enter
Hiraki

Spoiler: Went Home (Dead)
Chemist1422, who was
Karen Kujou (Hello!! Kin-iro Mosaic), a Weeb
, lynched Day 1
gobbledygook, who was
Zero Two (Darling in the FRANXX), a Weeb
, died Night 1
Torque, who was
Ainz Ooal Gown (Overlord), a Weeb
, died Night 1
Alisae, who was
Kabuto Hanadori (A Destructive God Sits Next to Me), a Shut-In
, lynched day 2
Kerset, who was
Miyako Hoshino (Wataten! An Angel Flew Down to Me), a Weeb
, died Night 2
Natirasha, who was ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????, lynched day 3
NorwegianboyEE, who was
Bang / Silver Fang (One Punch Man), a Shut-In
, lynched day 4
Titus, who was
Overhaul (My Hero Academia), a Weeb
, died Night 4
Enter, who was
Arataka Reigen (One Punch Man), a Shut-In
, lynched day 5

Spoiler: Kicked Out by My Mum (Modkilled)

Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Wed May 13, 2020 4:33 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

GENERAL RULES

. This is a game, the main goal is to have fun, so have fun and don't throw crap.
. This is a GAME, the secondary goal is to win, so play to win and don't play against your win condition, everyone hates it.
. THIS IS A GAME WITH A NONSENSE MOD, so always feel free to point out suggestions and ask any sensical question by PMing or post in
bold, starting with @mod:
. And try not to throw crap.
. This is a good game, we don't want any cheatings here. If I see it, or someone sees it and report to me, I'll have to force replace or modkill you, plus I'll have to report this to Admins. I don't want to do that so please, PLAY IT FAIRLY AND KEEP RESPECT! (PRetending to break the rules is also considered breaking the rules)
According to #41. No editing/deleting
2. No quoting Role PMs, but paraphrasing is fine.
3. No encrypted texts. However, spoilers= are OK. (Try not to use black bar spoilers, there are mobile players here.
4. No personal attacks AT ANYTIME.
5. Of course, no breaking the Site Rules.
6. No fake votes.

. This is a game brought to you by mafiascum.net, so please follow ALL the Site Rules.
THIS IS MOD'S COLOR
(#FF00BF), DON'T TRY TO USE IT.

TATSUYA'S ACTIVITY / PROD / "V/LA" RULES

. Be active and talkative. We don't want inactive players. But not too much like a post every half-minute, that's too annoying.
. As said above, so 48 hours without posting anything will result in a PROD.
. 24 hours after the prod, but you don't come back, I'll have to find a replacement.
. I can give you up to 3 prods, if you require a fourth, I'll also have to find a replacement.
. Having V/LAs? Post it in this thread in
bold
, and it is recommended to PM me about it too. However, I accept only up to 1 week length. Longer than that? You should find a replacement.
You must also have an V/LA status in your profile or the V/LA will not be accepted!

NEW
Hydra players must sign when posting to allow other players to distinguish between heads easily.

TATSUYA'S VOTING RULES

You can use the vote tag, like this:

Code: Select all

[vote]Tatsuya Kaname[/vote]

And unvote tags, like this:

Code: Select all

[unvote][/unvote]

Alternatively, bold tags are also allowed.

It's better to spell out the player name you are voting. Nicknames/abbreviations are fine as long as I understand who you are voting.
Unvotes are not necessary, but it's good.
You don't have to unvote before you vote another player.
And lastly, don't vote multiple players in the same post.

TATSUYA'S GAMEPLAY RULES

. 2 weeks for daytimes. But can be extended due to things that might happen.
. 2 days for nighttimes.
. A lynch is acheived when the number of votes to a player is equal to half of the total living players, rounded down, plus one. If this doesn't happen before deadline, then it's a No Lynch.
. After the "hammer" or the final vote required for a lynch is casted out, a "Twilight" starts. All living players, including the most recent lynchee, may talk until I lock the thread and start the night phase. But no more votes can be made.
. I will announce the alignment and their role PM after their death.
. I will allow one informationless "bah" post at the start of the next day after you died. After that, you must keep silent until the game ends.
. All night actions are submitted in Private Topic, or PM if you don't have one.
If a player has multiple actions, they are allowed to use only one of them. This does not include Factional Night Kills and passive abilities.

8. If you have any "hypothetical" questions, please ask through PM only.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

TODAY'S SETUP

Up to 10
of you are
Weebs (Town)

. There are exactly
Shut-ins(Scum)
(alright, I mean we support Social Distancing, but these guys haven't left their room since like a few years ago) They have Daytalk.
. There may or may not be third party members.
. The win conditions of the two sides are listed below. Third party factions (if any) have their win conditions listed in their Role PM.
Weebs
: You win if all threats to you and your friends are eliminated.
Shut-ins
: You win if the Shut-ins controls at least half of the living players and no hostile neutrals (if any exists) are alive.
. Before the game, we asked players to submit picks from any anime that started airing during the Summer 2015 - Winter 2020 seasons. Then we roll alignments and create Role PMs based on one of each player's picks and the alignment that is attached to them. Sources for reference include watching the show, the show's Wikia site and myanimelist.net (I might rely more on the latter two so forgive me for any inaccuracies). There will be no duplicate Role PMs and thus no one has a Marina Tsukishima Role PM because it's my sample one.
. After all Role PMs are created, they are shuffled before dealing to players, meaning that each player will receive a Role PM that was created from someone else's pick. We made sure that no player gets their own role.
. There will also be 13 PTs, each consisting of one player and their "Picker", which is the one whose pick is used for the player's Role PM. Players may only post in PT that they are the "picker" in, while in the other PT they get access as the role receiver they may NOT post at all, doing so results in a modkill. (The picker will still not know who their pick was taken.) When a player flips, their "Pick" will be redacted from their role PM., and the player will be revoked their posting access to their Picker PT.

Spoiler: Tatsuya's Role PM
Anime U-Pick: Shuffle
MARINA TSUKISHIMA

Welcome,
Tatsuya Kaname
, you're a MOD! And your role is
Marina Tsukishima (BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!☆PICO), sided with Tatsuya-Kun
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
  • - As a staff of studio-built-in Live House CiRCLE, helping and supporting Girls Bands from around the town, you're here to
    help everyone if there's trouble
    . You'll
    answer anyone's question related to this game
    if someone asks.
    - You're here to run the game, you know the roles of everyone and have a job to control the game and avoid chaos (something you see a lot in CiRCLE for some reason). You'll
    reveal the Role PM of any deaths
    , control the votecounts and watch those funny little people throwing words.
    - It's hard working here when it's understaffed, especially when the studio is falling apart (literally). You have a
    Mod-Error Counter
    which counts up by 1 every time you make a mod mistake. My advice? Keep it low!
    -
    You are the "Picker" of "Itsuki Nankano (The Quintessential Quintuplets)"
    , the role someone else has. You don't know who they are, but you may speak to whoever that is in this PT. You won't hear anything from them though.
    - Similarly,
    someone in this game gave you this role
    . You will hear from them in this PT.
    DO NOT ATTEMPT TO POST IN THIS THREAD OR YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY MODKILLED.
HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win when the game ends! NO MATTER WHAT
Good luck, you'll need it!
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

I'm actually a bit mad right now. Seriously? Joining the game and then just siteflake?

Finding a replacement for Shireen Baratheon. Returning is rejected.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Enter replaces Shireen Baratheon.

All picks collected! Expect Role PMs in (expired on 2020-04-06 20:00:00)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

I have to go to bed soon, so with 11 players confirmed, we're starting the game in a few moments.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(theme plays)

YAY!!!!! welcome, players and viewers to the 6th installation of Anime U-Pick, celebrating 5th anniversary of Tatsuya Kaname's time in mafiascum!

Yeas, seriously, I joined this wonderful site since March 27th, 2015 and I'm very happy I'm still here. Alright, I may have siteflaked at some point, but still this is the first place that made me started using more English, writing walls of text and pursue my hobby and I'm very grateful for that. Can you believe that mafiascum is just 2 years younger than me? Wow, I wish I had learnt to play deduction games since I was 2.

To celebrate that, I've feel like this would be the right time to launch another Anime U-Pick, so I'm really grateful for you guys to join tonight's game. Too bad I can't open the house for you guys this time due to the obvious circumstances, so I have for you guys some fancy equipment to... forget it, no way I can BS my way out of this, so we'll be doing stuff here in the internet, just like old days.

Now, it's between the quarantined Weebs and, well, real Shut-ins. Hikkikomori, Tsundere. Anything you want to call. Maybe not the last one. 3rd Parties may also be an option here. Viewers, make your bets because this is going to be some fun stuff for you to watch at home!

Now let the games...wait.

...Now you might be wondering if I made any mod mistake. Players, if you read your Role PMs, you will notice that you got someone you didn't picked.

Yes. This game is called
Anime U-Pick:
SHUFFLE
for a reason. The picks you made for this game has been shuffled to someone else. and you now end up with a character picked with love by someone in this game.

The point I do this, because, I started the Anime U-Pick series because I like watching anime. I might not be a big weeb like some of those you see in the net, but I've grown up watching Anime since I was 11. This series is made so that I can find people with similar interests, and that I, and hopefully everyone, could get recommendations of what to watch next. This game plays on that fact. It's like that one time where your weird friend comes to your house and say "yo, watch this shit, it's dope".

Anyway, hope this didn't upset you too much, in the end this is the game made by an anime watcher for you all to find more anime shows you like. And we're here to have fun, so let's get to it!

Good luck to everyone, may the best team
DAY 1 STARTS NOW!

Day ends in (expired on 2020-04-21 11:00:00).
Anyone who hasn't confirmed has (expired on 2020-04-09 11:00:00) to do so before getting replaced.

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!

Anime U-Pick: Shuffled
VOTEcount 1.1

undefined
(0 votes): undefined

Not Voting
(13 players): Yshtola and Tataru, Torque, NorwegianboyEE, L and Light, Kerset, RCEnigma, Chemist1422, Wonderful Deceit, Natirasha, AbuHumaid, Enter, Hiraki, GuyInFreezer

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-04-21 11:00:00).
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Oh yeah, you each will have access to two PTs, one of them with your name printed on it. Feel free to shout anything you want to whoever got your pick there.
In the other thread where someone is shouting instead of you, do NOT ever post in that second thread, I cannot stress this more. You will be modkilled.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Since this is getting too confusing. I am waiving the anti-claim rule. I am sorry for anyone affected by this.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Hydras, please sign.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:16 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 1.2

Chemist1422
(2): ,

GuyInFreezer
(1):
L and Light
(1):
AbuHumaid
(1):
Yshtola and Tataru
(1):
Enter
(1):
RCEnigma
(1):
NorwegianboyEE
(1):

Not Voting
(4): Torque, Natirasha, Enter, Hiraki

Clicking on any players' name on vote will take you to the post of their latest vote (as of the votecount post)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 358, RCEnigma wrote:
@mod
I have posting access to the pt of my roles picker. I don't think this is intentional. If it is, disregard.
Well, I can't make the PTs view only so, just don't post in the PT you're not supposed to post in.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:15 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 1.3

Yshtola and Tataru
(5,
L-2
): , , , ,

Chemist1422
Enter
(1):
Wonderful Deceit
(1):
GuyInFreezer
(1):
RCEnigma
(1):

Not Voting
(2): Natirasha, Hiraki

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:30 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 1.4

Yshtola and Tataru
(4): , , ,
NorwegianboyEE
L and Light
(1):
GuyInFreezer
(1):

Not Voting
(0): ...

Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Prodding one player. They have (expired on 2020-04-10 23:29:21) to get back in before they are replaced.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:52 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 1.5

Chemist1422
Yshtola and Tataru
NorwegianboyEE
L and Light
(1):
GuyInFreezer
(1):

Not Voting
(1):

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Finding replacement for AbuHumaid...

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

gobbledygook replaces AbuHumaid!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 717, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 714, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 40, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:7. Claiming as the picker for another player's claimed character name, whether real or fake, in this thread is NOT ALLOWED.
Oh, this is probably why that information has not been outted.
I am wondering if the scum do not explicitly have a group PT and this mechanic is the work around.

However, that rule is specific to that information being claimed in thread. Theoretically, we could all claim who is the person who picked our role in the channel of the person whose role we picked. That information would go all the way around in those pts and we would all know that information. I wonder if the mod would allow that, though.

Mod, care to weigh in on that strategy as being punishable under your rules?
The rule has since been rescinded.
^

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Prodding one player. They have (expired on 2020-04-13 00:19:00) to get back in the game before they are replaced.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:37 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 1.6

Chemist1422
Yshtola and Tataru
NorwegianboyEE
L and Light
(1):
GuyInFreezer
(1):

Not Voting
(1):

There is absolutely no new updates to the votecount since two days ago (well I forgot to post one yesterday but anyway). Put your thinking caps on!

In the meantime I'll make a peanut-butter-dipped squid dish.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Anime U-Pick: Shuffled END OF DAY 1
VOTEcount 1.7

Chemist1422
(
7, LYNCH
): , , , , , ,
Yshtola and Tataru
(3): , ,
NorwegianboyEE
L and Light
(1):

Not Voting

Lynch achieved! This will be awkward but you'll have to wait a few hours before I can flip. I'm still half-awake and on mobile, sorry.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Alright, we're here at the end of Day 1. After this we'll take a break and we'll see you all tomorrow for Day 2, unless you want to watch more then you'll find a link down in the description to rewatch some of the fun today.

Now before we go on and mute Chemist1422, let's see what his role was, shall we?

We don't have envelopes here anymore so I'm gonna use my trusty mouse and flip this screen to the lynched Role instead. Ready?

(misclicks)

...eh let me try again.

Chemist1422 has been lynched on Day 1, he was...

Spoiler: Chemist1422's Role PM
...a Weeb!

KAREN KUJOU

Welcome,
Chemist1422
, to Anime...Zone! I won't get copyrighted, right? And your role is
Karen Kujou (Hello! Kiniro Mosaic), a Weeb
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
  • - You have your voice and vote. Use them wisely and victory is yours.
    - Half-english, friendly, and a bit airheaded and a weeb?
    You're cute
    !
    - Alright, we all know why you're here, SPREAD THOSE AYAYAS!
    - You're here running around, just like at school...maybe more. Sometimes you get into places that no one thought you would be.
    Each day, target a player, during the following night, you will know your target's Pick (not his role), and have access to their Picker PT. The access will be revoked at the end of the night and you CANNOT post in that thread.

-
    You are the "Picker" of "[REDACTED]"
    , the role someone else has. You don't know who they are, but you may speak to whoever that is in this PT. You won't hear anything from them though.
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win if all threats to you and your friends are eliminated.

...Chemist1422, you've played well this game and I'm so sad you're eliminated this fast. But don't worry, you'll be the first member of the watcher's club so that you can keep watching this game and root for your team. Thanks for playing!

(Chemist1422 is muted)

...With that, that's the end of our first stream of Anime U-Pick: Shuffle, we'll see you again same time tomorrow for more fun, good night!

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1!
PLAYERS, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS (IF ANY) THROUGH PM TO ME, OR IN YOUR HYDRA/FACTION PT IF YOU HAVE ONE.
NIGHT 1 ENDS IN (expired on 2020-04-15 10:00:00).

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

The Mod was Harassing Me, So I Decided to Use My Worthless Power

(song ends)

Welcome back to Day 2 of Anime U-Pick: Silhouette... I mean Shuffle. Great god, who the hell came up with this Naruto song?

I mean it's a good song but... eh... anyway.

Hope you guys had a good sleep because more online action will happen to day but first, let's check out what happened last night.

gobbledygook died Night 1, they were...

Spoiler: gobbledygook (once AbuHumaid)'s Role PM
...a Weeb!

ZERO TWO

Welcome,
AbuHumaid
gobbledygook
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - Well if you remember last time, you and Hiro are a really good partners. But Hiro was special to you, right? Well Hiro is not with us here this time, so you try to find someone to board Sterlizia with you, knowing that this won't end well. "Partner Killer" is a name given to you for a reason.
    Each night you may target a player and you will learn about the players they targeted that night. Targeting a player for the third time (or more) will also kill them.
    (Does not need to be consecutive. If your target targeted no one, or your action failed for any reason, you will receive "no result". If your action failed, the action will still count toward the kill for your target.)
    -
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Torque died Night 1, they were...

Spoiler: Torque's Role PM
...a Weeb!

AINZ OOAL GOWN

Welcome,
Torque
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - Oh, the Overlord of the Great Tomb of Nazarick, the Strongest Magic Caster, also known as Momon, the Dark Hero. I mean what else can I praise you? (Even though you still don't know why you're stuck in Yggdrasil Online forever and why all the NPCs suddenly can talk) You're once again in a world that feels familiar but still is unknown to you. While all your followers wanted to just get rid of those humans, you decided to stay calm and use your magic to observe things, because
    "As long as we do not know anything about the beings which live in this world, I can only say that your idea is foolish. For all we know, we might be miniscule weaklings in this world. However, conquering this world might be quite interesting."
    Each night you may target a player using Detect Magic and you will know about their role's Picker (see below). OR you can use Greater Magic Vision to target a player whose Picker is already known to you, you receive their alignment instead.

-
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Well, two deaths in one night. This is not looking good. Anyway, thanks for playing you two and we'll see you in the Watchers Club with Chemist1422 where you can still have fun!

(gobbledygook is muted)
(Torque is muted)

With 10 remains, 3 Shut-ins and who-knows-how-many third party members, Time to start Day 2!

It is now Day 2!

Anime U-Pick: Silhouette
VOTEcount 2.1

undefined

Not Voting
(10 players): Yshtola and Tataru, NorwegianboyEE, L and Light, Kerset, RCEnigma, Wonderful Deceit, Natirasha, Enter, Hiraki, GuyInFreezer

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch!
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-04-29 10:00:00).

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 2.2

Yshtola and Tataru
GuyInFreezer

Not Voting
(6): Yshtola and Tataru, L and Light, Natirasha, Enter, Hiraki, GuyInFreezer

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 2.3

Yshtola and Tataru
GuyInFreezer

Not Voting
(6): Yshtola and Tataru, L and Light, Natirasha, Enter, Hiraki, GuyInFreezer

Will prod some people after I got some sleep if they don't start posting.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 1002, Hiraki wrote:
@Mod: Can we post things from our PTs in here? Not quoting but paraphrasing.
You may not quote items from any PT you have access to, but paraphrasing is fine.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Prodded 1 player. They have (expired on 2020-04-18 01:40:14) to get back in before they are replaced.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 2.4

Wonderful Deceit
L and Light
(1):
Yshtola and Tataru
(1):
GuyInFreezer
(1):

Not Voting
(4): L and Light, Natirasha, Hiraki, GuyInFreezer

GuyInFreezer (expired on 2020-04-18 01:40:14) to get back in before they are replaced.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Finding replacement for GuyInFreezer...

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 2.5

Wonderful Deceit
L and Light
(1):
Yshtola and Tataru
(1):
GuyInFreezer
(1):

Not Voting
(4): L and Light, Natirasha, Hiraki, GuyInFreezer

Still waiting for GuyInFreezer's replacement.

Edited typo.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Hectic replaces GuyInFreezer!
Following the recent incident involving mastina, Alisae replaces Wonderful Deceit.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 2.6

L and Light
Hectic
Wonderful Deceit
Yshtola and Tataru
(1):

Not Voting
(3): L and Light, Natirasha, Hiraki

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:22 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

The votecount is already correct.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 2.7

Kerset
Natirasha
(2):,
Alisae
RCEnigma
(1):
L and Light
(1):
Hectic
(1):

Not Voting
(1): Hiraki

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:15 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 2.8

Natirasha
Kerset
L and Light
Alisae
RCEnigma
(1):

Not Voting

Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:39 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 2.9

Alisae
Natirasha
Kerset
RCEnigma
(1):

Not Voting
(1):

Less than 7 days remaining! Also, I don't want to see two votecount posts in one page again so keep posting!
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:39 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 2.10

Alisae
Natirasha
Kerset
NorwegianboyEE
(1):
L and Light
(1):
RCEnigma
(1):

Not Voting

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:03 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 2.11

NorwegianboyEE
Alisae
Natirasha
Kerset
L and Light
(1):
RCEnigma
(1):

Not Voting

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Mod is in V/LA until 11AM Sunday GMT+7 (ends in (expired on 2020-04-26 11:00:00)) I might still be able to make modposts but if I am not active this is why.

Any player who will need a prod may still be prodded during my V/LA

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Prodded one player, they have (expired on 2020-04-26 00:13:52) to get back before being replaced.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Officially out of V/LA (...almost), Votecount following in a few hours.

Two people have been prodded, they have 24 hours to get back in or they'll be replaced.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:45 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 2.12

NorwegianboyEE
(4,
L-2
): , , ,
Alisae
Natirasha
(1):
RCEnigma
(1):

Not Voting
(1):

Time's running out!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 2.13

NorwegianboyEE
(4,
L-2
Natirasha
Alisae
RCEnigma
(1):

Not Voting
(1):

LESS THAN 38 HOURS REMAINING!

Thread autolocks at deadline, if no majority is achieved, it's a no lynch.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 2.14

NorwegianboyEE
(4,
L-2
Alisae
Natirasha
RCEnigma
(1):

Not Voting

HURRY!

Thread autolocks at deadline, if no majority is achieved, it's a no lynch.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 2.15

Alisae
(6,
LYNCH
): , , , , ,
NorwegianboyEE
Natirasha
(1):

Not Voting

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Well that was close! Time for the reveal. Let's see after a long day, who will be the second lynched and fourth dead.

Alisae has been lynched, they were...

Spoiler: Alisae (once Wonderful Deceit)'s Role PM
...a Shut-In!

KABUTO HANADORI

Welcome,
Wonderful Deceit
Alisae
, get out of your bed! And your role is
Kabuto Hanadori (A Destructive God Sits Next to Me), a Shut-in
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You have your fellow Shut-Ins, [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]. You can talk with each other in this wonderful shut-in conference...er...PT, which is open at all times.
    - Each night, one of you may carry out a
    Factional Night Kill
    . Decide with your teammates and submit in the Shut-In PT in bold the FNK user and his target to use this ability. You may change decisions until the end of the night.
    - THIS is your Hydra PT. Discord option may be requested but the chat log will be posted to said PT at the end of the game.
    - Trust me, I've seen some strange people and you're quite one-of-a-kind. Your fantasies somehow get in your friends' way, though.
    At the start of each night, a 1d2 is rolled in the Shut-In PT. If a 1 is rolled, the Shut-Ins MUST use you as that night's FNK user.

- But because of your, and Michael Offenbarung Dunkelheit's, confidences and all the 875 stories you have. Being delusional sure tricks other people as well, and this is just what you liked.
    When you make a FNK, you may target two different players. The game will choose one target to kill for you using this algorithm: 1) One without self-targeted protection action/passive, if none or both have one, 2) one with less non-FNK actions targeted.
    In case of a tie, first name is chosen.
    -
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win if the Shut-ins controls at least half of the living players and no hostile neutrals (if any exists) are alive.

That's the end of the road for you Alisae but at least you'll still get to keep watching on the bench. Thank you for playing!

(Alisae is muted)

Well I'm tired right now and have to deal with a lot of postponed series so see you tomorrow!

IT IS NOW NIGHT TWO!

Once again submit your night actions through PM or personal PT. You may be pinged at halfway point if you have an available action.
Day 3 starts in (expired on 2020-05-01 11:00:00)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Finding replacement for Hectic.

Night ends when the replacement is found and confirmed but no sooner than the deadline above.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Titus replaces Hectic!

Night ends no sooner than the deadline, but after Titus has confirmed their Role PM.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Daga Kotowaru

(video clip ends)

Look at that. I want to cook that but I suck at cooking... oh hi! Welcome back to Day 3 of Anime U-Pick: Shuffle!

Now we're slowly getting closer to the finish line, and looks like the situation on the world is slightly recovering, which is a good news.

Also never mind me, I'm just finding some good recipe to try and learn cooking. This soufflé omelette looks really tasty, maybe because it's Soma but anyway.

Time to get this game going but first I have to announce a death.

Kerset died Night 2, they were...

Spoiler: Kerset's Role PM
...a Weeb!

MIYAKO HOSHINO

Welcome,
Kerset
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You're a college student. Not gonna lie, Mya-nee, you're cute too. Despite that, you're a really shy girl, taking with strangers is complicated to you.
    Any alignment checks on you will return as "
    Shut-in
    ".

- But once you are more comfortable, especially with your beloved(?) Hana, you do everything to get close to her. Sweets? Costumes? You can't take your eyes off her, right?
    Each night you may visit a player to give sweets to her. Other than the target being notified about you visiting them, this visit does nothing.

-
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

We're totally sad to see you go, Kerset but you can join many other people waiting for you at the other side and keep on cheering. Thank you for playing!

(Kerset is muted)

And what are we waiting for? Let's proceed to a new day! Good luck all!

IT IS NOW DAY 3!

Anime U-Pick: Soufflé
VOTEcount 3.1

undefined

Not Voting
(8 players): Yshtola and Tataru, NorwegianboyEE, L and Light, RCEnigma, Natirasha, Enter, Hiraki, Titus

With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch!
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-05-15 11:00:00).

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #50) » Fri May 01, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 3.2

Titus
Natirasha
Hiraki
(1):
NorwegianboyEE
(1):

Not Voting
(2): L and Light, Natirasha

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #51) » Sun May 03, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 3.3

Natirasha
(3,
L-2
): , ,
Hiraki
Titus
(1):
NorwegianboyEE
(1):

Not Voting
(1): Natirasha

Prodding one player, they have (expired on 2020-05-04 23:07:30) to get back in before they are replaced.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #52) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 3.4

Natirasha
(5,
LYNCH
): , , , ,
Hiraki
(1):
Titus
(1):

Not Voting
(1): Natirasha

Well that was faster than yesterday! I guess I'll throw in some Youtube clips to fill in for the remaining time.

But anyway, I'm gonna be fast as well and let's just reveal the lynch.

Natirasha has been lynched Day 3, they were...

Spoiler: Natirasha's Role PM...?

Wha...wait a second. Why does that appear? Hey I thought I linked the stuff correctly. Is it my internet or something? Ahhh. I have no time to fix this so let's just move on.

(NO INFORMATION ABOUT NATIRASHA'S ROLE PM)

Well, sad to see you go so fast, Natirasha. Anyway please stick around with us since it's getting closer to the climax! Thanks for playing Anime U-Pick: Shuffle!

(Natirasha is muted)

So we're calling it a day today but since there's still much more time left in the stream, I'm gonna throw in some clips in case you haven't found something good to watch during the quarantine yet, then these clips might find you some anime gem. See you tomorrow!

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3!

As always, actions through PM or Personal PT, you may be pinged halfway through if you have an available action.

Day 4 starts in (expired on 2020-05-07 11:00:00)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #53) » Wed May 06, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

"Hey this is yesterday's lynch. Apparently I can speak from beyond the grave because this game doesn't want me to escape its hellish clutches. I can only post during one vote count during the day now.

Also I can speak to people in the dead thread but only the non-spoiler version since I'm not allowed in the spoiler thread so idk how that works if anyone has questions I'll pass them on and see if someone bites.

I hate my purgatory day life. I can't name player names or role names because why would my life be easy, and my only ability is and was these posts. As I said at the end of the day this game has a clear targeting gimmick so I guess that was my thing in the sense that I didn't interact with everyone else's powers."

Oh sorry, was trying things out. Anyway, welcome back to Day 4 of Anime U-Pick: Shuffle. Now I don't know what's happening but something weird is going on with my files here. I mean I was supposed to announce another death but there's nothing in the files. I thought I checked that. Strange...

Anyway, we're going to continue the game as is, so if you thought you're going to be eliminated, then you might have been lucky.

So we're down to 7 players now and game can end at any point from now on, so vote wisely. Good luck!

IT IS NOW DAY 4!

Anime U-Pick: SmileSweetSisterSadisticSurpriseServiceSnoopdogg
VOTEcount 4.1

Not Voting
(7): Enter, RCEnigma, NorwegianboyEE, Titus, Yshtola and Tataru, L and Light, Hiraki

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch!
Day 4 ends in (expired on 2020-05-21 11:00:00).

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (isolation #54) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 4.2

NorwegianboyEE (3,
L-1

Not Voting
(4): Enter, RCEnigma, L and Light, Hiraki

Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Sat May 09, 2020 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #55) » Sat May 09, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 4.3

NorwegianboyEE (4,
LYNCH

Not Voting
(3): Enter, RCEnigma, L and Light

Oh come on I was getting my coffee ready! Anyway, it seems like something happened that led to this lynch, right guys?

But is someone lying though? Is the game over now?

I don't know anything so we'll have to wait and see. Here comes today's lynch result.

NorwegianboyEE has been lynched. They were...

Spoiler: NorwegianboyEE's Role PM
...a Shut In!

BANG / SILVER FANG

Welcome,
NorwegianboyEE
Bang / Silver Fang (One Punch Man), a Shut-in
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You have your fellow Shut-Ins, [REDACTED] and Alisae. You can talk with each other in this wonderful shut-in conference...er...PT, which is open at all times.
    Factional Night Kill
    . Decide with your teammates and submit in the Shut-In PT in bold the FNK user and his target to use this ability. You may change decisions until the end of the night.
    - You are one of the Heroes we have in our game. To honor that, we've created this special Heroes PT for you guys to brag to each other.
    - Being a 3rd ranked S-Class Hero should guarantee how strong you are. With your martial arts skills, and the mastery of Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, you take on the opponents smoothly.
    You may execute any of these 1-shot skills
    Water Stream Encampment
    - Use when you do FNK,
    instead of selecting someone to kill, anyone who targeted you that night dies (this does not count as targeting anyone)
    . You are allowed to make 1 sub-target to kill if no one targeted you (this target will only count if you are not targeted by anyone).
    Abandonment
    - Use this at night, target a Shut-in (including yourself) and any actions that targeted that person that night will fail.
    -
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win if the Shut-ins controls at least half of the living players and no hostile neutrals (if any exists) are alive.

Spoiler: The game is...
...NOT OVER YET! IT IS NOW NIGHT 4!

ACTIONS THROUGH PM OR PERSONAL PTS AS USUAL. YOU MAY BE PINGED HALFWAY THROUGH IF YOU HAVE AN AVAILABLE ACTION.

DAY 5 STARTS AFTER THE TIMER BELOW.

(expired on 2020-05-12 11:00:00)

...Again, there's still plenty of time left for today's stream so let's go through myanimelist.net and see if we have any good anime waiting for us in Summer 2020 season!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #56) » Mon May 11, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Fuwa fuwari, Fuwa furaru...

Come on, she's cute and she voiced a lot of amazing roles like Onodera in Nisekoi and Ichika in The Quintessential Quintuplets (spoilers)
both lost the battle though
. Hmmm. I have an idea for the next U-Pick.

Anyway, welcome back to Day 5 of Anime U-Pick: Shuffle, the game where things that could, should and wouldn't happen all happen at once. God I hate that line. Now I can tell you that the game is not over yet, but it's close so do your best! Now today's death.

Titus died Night 4, they were...

Spoiler: Titus' Role PM
...a Weeb!

OVERHAUL

Welcome,
GuyInFreezer Hectic
Titus
Kai Chisaki / Overhaul (My Hero Academia), a Weeb
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - Even though you're a villain, you're still invited to this Heroes PT because you're from a Heroes show.
    - Your Overhaul Quirk allows you to disassemble and reassemble things just with a single touch. Who knows this might come in handy.
    Each night you may either disassemble a player's power (Roleblocking them), or reassemble someone in danger (make them survive ONE kill attempt). You cannot target yourself.

-
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

You have been a good player, Titus. Stick around, because this game is getting close to the climax! Thank you for playing!

(Titus is muted)

Okay, now with that. Time to go on for another day! Also, take your time, but not too much alright?

IT IS NOW DAY 5!

Anime U-Pick: Sei-no♥
VOTEcount 5.1

Not Voting
(5): Enter, RCEnigma, L and Light, Yshtola and Tataru, Hiraki

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch!
Day 5 ends in (expired on 2020-05-26 11:00:00).

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #57) » Wed May 13, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Anime U-Pick: Sei-no♥
VOTEcount 5.2

Enter
(3,
LYNCH
Hiraki
(1):

Not Voting
(1): RCEnigma

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch!
Day 5 ends in (expired on 2020-05-26 11:00:00).

Alright, that was a fast lynch! Now. With only 5 players remaining, this lynch can mean anything. Did you guys make a right decision? Is the game over yet? Let's find out...

Enter was lynched Day 5, they were...

Spoiler: Enter's Role PM
...a Shut-in!!!

ARATAKA REIGEN

Welcome,
Enter
Arataka Reigen (Mob Psycho 100), a Shut-in
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You have your fellow Shut-Ins, Wonderful Deceit and NorwegianboyEE. You can talk with each other in this wonderful shut-in conference...er...PT, which is open at all times.
    Factional Night Kill
    - As a (self-claimed) Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century, you use your psychic skills to help build up your fame. But hey, I gotta say it could work! Yeah. Should I call Mob for you? No? Anyway,
    You can use any of these 1-shot skills. Each may be used at the time listed. Some skills have hidden effects.

* Salt Splash - does nothing, use when you do FNK.
    * Banishing Salt Punch - does nothing significantly, use when you do FNK.
    * Graphic Exorcism -
    Janitors any one flip
    , use during Twilight to janitor the lynch OR at night to janitor the Shut-Ins' FNK target (refunded if FNK fails).
    * Hypnosis punch -
    Roleblocks FNK target (with top priority
    , trumps any of their actions including roleblocks, hiding, commute, etc. Passive abilities are not affected.), use when you do FNK.
    - Using your psychic mind, learning about your latest client,
    you ACTUALLY know about the player your pick went to
    . See below.
    -
    You are the "Picker" of "Zero Two (Darling in the FRANXX)"
    , the role someone else has.
    You don't know who they are
    You know that someone is AbuHumaid
    , but you may speak to whoever that is in this PT. You won't hear anything from them though.
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Spoiler: What did that mean?
THE WEEBS, CONSISTING OF Yshtola and Tataru, L and Light, Kerset, RCEnigma, Chemist1422, Natirasha, gobbledygook, Enter, Hiraki, Torque AND Titus, ARE THE WINNERS OF ANUME-U-PICK: SHUFFLE!

This was a good game, y'all! Congratulations and we'll be back after a short break!

(Timer below is not for anything.)

(expired on 2020-05-16 10:00:00)
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Thu May 14, 2020 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #58) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Spoiler: NorwegianboyEE
BANG / SILVER FANG

Welcome,
NorwegianboyEE
Bang / Silver Fang (One Punch Man), a Shut-in
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You have your fellow Shut-Ins, Enter and
    Wonderful Deceit
    Alisae. You can talk with each other in this wonderful shut-in conference...er...PT, which is open at all times.
    Factional Night Kill
    - You are one of the Heroes we have in our game. To honor that, we've created this special Heroes PT for you guys to brag to each other.
    - Being a 3rd ranked S-Class Hero should guarantee how strong you are. With your martial arts skills, and the mastery of Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, you take on the opponents smoothly.
    You may execute any of these 1-shot skills
    Water Stream Encampment
    - Use when you do FNK,
    instead of selecting someone to kill, anyone who targeted you that night dies (this does not count as targeting anyone)
    . You are allowed to make 1 sub-target to kill if no one targeted you (this target will only count if you are not targeted by anyone).
    Abandonment
    - Use this at night, target a Shut-in (including yourself) and any actions that targeted that person that night will fail.
    -
    You are the "Picker" of "Karen Kujou (Hello!! Kin-iro Mosaic)"
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Spoiler: Enter
ARATAKA REIGEN

Welcome,
Enter
Arataka Reigen (Mob Psycho 100), a Shut-in
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You have your fellow Shut-Ins,
    Wonderful Deceit
    Alisae and NorwegianboyEE. You can talk with each other in this wonderful shut-in conference...er...PT, which is open at all times.
    Factional Night Kill
    - As a (self-claimed) Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century, you use your psychic skills to help build up your fame. But hey, I gotta say it could work! Yeah. Should I call Mob for you? No? Anyway,
    You can use any of these 1-shot skills. Each may be used at the time listed. Some skills have hidden effects.

* Salt Splash - does nothing, use when you do FNK.
    * Banishing Salt Punch - does nothing significantly, use when you do FNK.
    * Graphic Exorcism -
    Janitors any one flip
    , use during Twilight to janitor the lynch OR at night to janitor the Shut-Ins' FNK target (refunded if FNK fails).
    * Hypnosis punch -
    Roleblocks FNK target (with top priority
    , trumps any of their actions including roleblocks, hiding, commute, etc. Passive abilities are not affected.), use when you do FNK.
    - Using your psychic mind, learning about your latest client,
    you ACTUALLY know about the player your pick went to
    . See below.
    -
    You are the "Picker" of "Zero Two (Darling in the FRANXX)"
    , the role someone else has.
    You don't know who they are
    You know that someone is
    AbuHumaid
    gobbledyf
    , but you may speak to whoever that is in this PT. You won't hear anything from them though.
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Spoiler: Alisae (once Wonderful Deceit)
KABUTO HANADORI

Welcome,
Wonderful Deceit
Alisae
Kabuto Hanadori (A Destructive God Sits Next to Me), a Shut-in
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You have your fellow Shut-Ins, Enter and NorwegianboyEE. You can talk with each other in this wonderful shut-in conference...er...PT, which is open at all times.
    Factional Night Kill
    - THIS is your Hydra PT. Discord option may be requested but the chat log will be posted to said PT at the end of the game.
    - Trust me, I've seen some strange people and you're quite one-of-a-kind. Your fantasies somehow get in your friends' way, though.
    At the start of each night, a 1d2 is rolled in the Shut-In PT. If a 1 is rolled, the Shut-Ins MUST use you as that night's FNK user.

- But because of your, and Michael Offenbarung Dunkelheit's, confidences and all the 875 stories you have. Being delusional sure tricks other people as well, and this is just what you liked.
    When you make a FNK, you may target two different players. The game will choose one target to kill for you using this algorithm: 1) One without self-targeted protection action/passive, if none or both have one, 2) one with less non-FNK actions targeted.
    In case of a tie, first name is chosen.
    -
    You are the "Picker" of "Atsuko Kagari/Akko (Little Witch Academia)"
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Spoiler: gobbledygook (once AbuHumaid)
ZERO TWO

Welcome,
AbuHumaid
gobbledygook
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - Well if you remember last time, you and Hiro are a really good partners. But Hiro was special to you, right? Well Hiro is not with us here this time, so you try to find someone to board Sterlizia with you, knowing that this won't end well. "Partner Killer" is a name given to you for a reason.
    Each night you may target a player and you will learn about the players they targeted that night. Targeting a player for the third time (or more) will also kill them.
    (Does not need to be consecutive. If your target targeted no one, or your action failed for any reason, you will receive "no result". If your action failed, the action will still count toward the kill for your target.)
    -
    You are the "Picker" of "Bang / Silver Fang (One Punch Man)"
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Spoiler: Yshtola and Tataru
ENDEAVOR

Welcome,
Yshtola and Tataru
Enji Todoroki / Endeavor (My Hero Academia), a Weeb
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - Your Hellflame Quirk allows you to control... well, flames. Don't underestimate its power though. This intense heat can annihilate opponents with ease.
    Once per game, at night, you may target someone to kill. Due to the amount of energy you spend, you will be able to cast a vote ONLY ONCE during the day after you use this power.

-
    You are the "Picker" of "Karen Kohiruimaki / LLENN (Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online)"
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Spoiler: Chemist1422
KAREN KUJOU

Welcome,
Chemist1422
Karen Kujou (Hello! Kiniro Mosaic), a Weeb
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - Half-english, friendly, and a bit airheaded and a weeb?
    You're cute
    !
    - Alright, we all know why you're here, SPREAD THOSE AYAYAS!
    - You're here running around, just like at school...maybe more. Sometimes you get into places that no one thought you would be.
    Each day, target a player, during the following night, you will know your target's Pick (not his role), and have access to their Picker PT. The access will be revoked at the end of the night and you CANNOT post in that thread.

-
    You are the "Picker" of "Rin (Shelter)"
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Spoiler: RCEnigma
AKKO

Welcome,
RCEnigma
Atsuko Kagari / Akko (Little Witch Academia), a Weeb
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - Having the legendary Shiny Chariot as your idol, you enroll in Luna Nova Witch Academy to become a witch, just like her. But, things are not easy, as you're from a normal family, your magic skills are very low, zero to be honest. But your determination is second to none, who knows you could be the one who makes the world a happier place.
    You may use the magic spells once per its respective phases.

- Chant
    Tia Freyre
    in the game thread at day to
    fly with your broom (effect unknown)
    - Use
    Metamorphie Faciesse
    at night to transform yourself into something.
    First time you use this, you target yourself doing nothing, but then you will know about the effect of using this spell in the following night.

-
    You are the "Picker" of "Kabuto Habadori (A Destructive God Sits Next to Me)"
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

NOTE (hidden):2nd time: Commute
3rd: Target a player an you will know about their role's name and show.
4th: Commute
5th:Target a player an you will know about their role's name and show...
(Flying does nothing)

Spoiler: Natirasha
RIN

Welcome,
Natirasha
Rin (Shelter), a Weeb
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - Another day you wake up here in the endless world, all alone. With you is a tablet, and everything you draw on it turns into reality in your world. You use this power to traverse through all the beauty you can imagine of.
    You have the ability to design 2 mod posts per day; one votecount post and one daystart post. Anything is allowed as long as you don't mention any player, character or show. I also have the rights to modify (minimally) or reject your submissions.

-
    Even after you die, you will still be able to use your power, but you will not be allowed to enter the Spoilered Dead/Mod PT until you wish to stop using your power.
    You will still have access to the unspoilered Dead PT, but that PT will be notified about your power.
    -
    You are the "Picker" of "Miyako Hoshino (Wataten! An Angel Flew Down to Me)"
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Spoiler: Torque
AINZ OOAL GOWN

Welcome,
Torque
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - Oh, the Overlord of the Great Tomb of Nazarick, the Strongest Magic Caster, also known as Momon, the Dark Hero. I mean what else can I praise you? (Even though you still don't know why you're stuck in Yggdrasil Online forever and why all the NPCs suddenly can talk) You're once again in a world that feels familiar but still is unknown to you. While all your followers wanted to just get rid of those humans, you decided to stay calm and use your magic to observe things, because
    "As long as we do not know anything about the beings which live in this world, I can only say that your idea is foolish. For all we know, we might be miniscule weaklings in this world. However, conquering this world might be quite interesting."
    Each night you may target a player using Detect Magic and you will know about their role's Picker (see below). OR you can use Greater Magic Vision to target a player whose Picker is already known to you, you receive their alignment instead.

-
    You are the "Picker" of "Honjo Kaede / Maple (BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt so I'll Max Out My Defense."
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

I should say that this is one of the hardest one to make, and probably the most inaccurate too. Sorry to you and your Picker...

Spoiler: L and Light
LLENN

Welcome,
L and Light
Karen Kohiruimaki / LLENN (Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online), a Weeb
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You joined Gun Gale Online with a cute little girl avatar (I'm trying to avoid saying Loli...oh. I'm escaping FBI.). You're here to have fun, that's why you have your equipment in pink. But the more your play, the more you are invested and the better a gamer you are. Your pink clothing really is good at ambushing too.
    Each night, you may target a player, if that player also targets you, you kill that player.
    This power can be used up to 5 times or until 2 successful kills have been made.
    -
    You are the "Picker" of "Kai Chisaki / Overhaul (My Hero Academia)"
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Spoiler: Titus (once Hectic who was once GuyInFreezer)
OVERHAUL

Welcome,
GuyInFreezer
Hectic
Titus
Kai Chisaki / Overhaul (My Hero Academia), a Weeb
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - Even though you're a villain, you're still invited to this Heroes PT because you're from a Heroes show.
    - Your Overhaul Quirk allows you to disassemble and reassemble things just with a single touch. Who knows this might come in handy.
    Each night you may either disassemble a player's power (Roleblocking them), or reassemble someone in danger (make them survive ONE kill attempt). You cannot target yourself.

-
    You are the "Picker" of "Ainz Ooal Gown (Overlord)"
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Spoiler: Kerset
MIYAKO HOSHINO

Welcome,
Kerset
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You're a college student. Not gonna lie, Mya-nee, you're cute too. Despite that, you're a really shy girl, taking with strangers is complicated to you.
    Any alignment checks on you will return as "
    Shut-in
    ".

- But once you are more comfortable, especially with your beloved(?) Hana, you do everything to get close to her. Sweets? Costumes? You can't take your eyes off her, right?
    Each night you may visit a player to give sweets to her. Other than the target being notified about you visiting them, this visit does nothing.

-
    You are the "Picker" of "Arataka Reigen (Mob Psycho 100)"
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

Spoiler: Hiraki
MAPLE

Welcome,
Hiraki
Kaede Honjou / Maple (Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense.), a Weeb
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - So, why the hell did you join this game? Just kidding. Risa-chan invited you here in NewWorld Online, and with absolutely no gamer skills at all, you adjust all of your status points to VIT, just because you don't want to get hurt. Thanks to that, and a lot of crazy stuffs you did, gives you these unreal powers that make you just like a walking fortress.
    You are permanently bulletproof...for now
    * Self-Offering Love -
    Each night, you MUST target a player, any killing actions targeting them will be redirected to you instead. After the first night this happens, your Bulletproof power is lost.
    This ability cannot be blocked, although it may fail from the target's side (ascetic, commute, etc...)
    * Hydra Eater -
    You are immune to "poison"
    (whatever that is).
    -
    You are the "Picker" of "Enji Todoroki / Endeavor (My Hero Academia)"
    - Similarly,
HOW TO WIN
  • -

NOTE: There's no such thing as poison in this game.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #59) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Spoiler: Day 1 Actions & Results
Chemist1422 targeted Wonderful Deceit (Alisae). Failed; lynched before power completes.

Spoiler: Night 1 Actions
Factional Night Kill: Enter kills gobbledygook
Enter: Activates Salt Splash, which does absolutely nothing.
RCEnigma: Targets himself using Metamorphie Faciesse. (Does nothing but reveals the commute power)
gobbledygook: Targets Kerset (Track)
Kerset: Targets himself (Loud Visit) / Passive Miller
Hiraki: Targets Wonderful Deceit (Bodyguard) / Passive Bulletproof
Yshtola and Tataru: Targets Torque (Vig) / Vote Lock activates.
Torque: Targets GuyInFreezer (Picker Check)
GuyInFreezer (Hectic, Titus): Targets NorwegianboyEE (Roleblock)
L and Light: Targets Enter (conditional vig kill)
Natirasha: Modpost design submitted.

NorwegianboyEE: No action
Wonderful Deceit (Alisae): No action.

Spoiler: Night 1 Results
FNK: Success; gobbledygook dies.
Enter: Nothing happens.
RCEnigma: Receives message. "You targeted yourself doing nothing. But you do know that the next time you use this action you will target yourself and commute."
gobbledygook: Receives result: "Kerset targeted Kerset" and 2 more Kerset targetings will kill them.
Hiraki: Failed; no kills are affected.
Yshtola and Tataru: Success; Torque dies. Yshtola and Tataru may only vote once next day; all further votes are ignored.
Torque: Receives message "GuyInFreezer's Role was picked by L and Light."
GuyInFreezer (Hectic, Titus): Failed; NorwegianboyEE didn't use any actions.
L and Light: Failed; Enter didn't target them.

Spoiler: Night 2 Actions
NorwegianboyEE: activates Water Stream Encampment (with Kerset as substitute normal FNK target in case the action kills no one)
Factional Night Kill: Does not activate unless the above action kills no one.
Enter: Targets Kerset (Janitor IF a NORMAL FNK hits target)

Kerset: Targets NorwegianboyEE for a visit / Passive Miller
Hiraki: Targets RCEnigma (Bodyguard) / Passive Bulletproof
L and Light: Targets Natirasha (conditional vig kill)
RCEnigma: Uses Metamorphie Faciesse to commute (and learn more about the next use)
Natirasha: Modpost design submitted
Titus: Targets Yshtola and Tataru (Roleblock)

Yshtola and Tataru: No available actions

Spoiler: Night 2 Results
NorwegianboyEE: Water Stream Encampment causes Kerset to die.
Factional Night Kill: Nothing happened
Enter: Refunded, Kerset died of non-FNK cause.

Kerset: NorwegianboyEE receives "Kerset visited you last night"
Hiraki: Failed; RCEnigma commuted
L and Light: Failed; Natirasha did not target them
RCEnigma: Commutes, receives message "You now know that the next time you use this spell, you may target another player and you will learn about their role's name and show AND learn more about the effects of the next use of your spell."
Natirasha: Modpost design being published
Titus: Failed; Yshtola and Tataru didn't do any actions

Spoiler: Night 3 Actions
Factional Night Kill: NorwegianboyEE kills Titus
Enter: Action only available if doing FNK.

L and Light: Targets Hiraki (conditional vig kill)
RCEnigma: Uses Metamorphie Faciesse to target Titus (and learn more about the next use)
Titus: Targets NorwegianboyEE (Roleblock)

Natirasha (dead): Modpost design submitted

Spoiler: Night 3 Results
Factional Night Kill: Failed, NorwegianboyEE got roleblocked.

Hiraki: Failed, RCEnigma was safe.
L and Light: Failed, Hiraki did not target them
RCEnigma: Receives result of "Titus has a role of Overhaul (My Hero Academia)" and receives message "The next time you use this spell you commute AND learn more about the spell's next use."
Titus: Success, NorwegianboyEE is roleblocked

Natirasha (dead): Modpost design scheduled to be published.

Spoiler: Day 4 Actions & Results
Enter activated Graphic Exorcism on Natirasha, causing their role PM to be janitored on flip.

Spoiler: Night 4 Actions
Factional Night Kill: Enter kills Titus
Enter: Activate Hypnosis Punch (Roleblock FNK target with TOP PRIORITY)

L and Light: Targets Enter (conditional vig kill)
Titus: Targets Hiraki (Roleblock)
RCEnigma: Activates Metamorphie Faciesse to commute (and learn more about the next use)

Spoiler: Night 4 Results
Factional Night Kill: Success; Titus is killed.
Enter: Success; Titus is roleblocked.

Hiraki: Failed; RCEnigma commuted.
L and Light: Failed; Enter didn't target them / One chance remaining
Titus: Failed; roleblocked.
RCEnigma: Successfully commuted. Receives message "You now know that the next time you use this spell, you may target another player and you will learn about their role's name and show AND learn more about the effects of the next use of your spell."

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #60) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

I'll be releasing PTs in (expired on 2020-05-14 23:24:12). If you want anything redacted from any PTs you're in, please let me know.

For some group of people with Discord options, the chat log will be pasted to the related PT, so if you want do redact anything, either tell me to redact from the log or just delete the messages before the deadline.

L and Light's Hydra PT and Discord will NOT be released.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #61) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 1868, Titus wrote:
Mod: Out of curiosity, what would have happened if Enter and I roleblocked each other Night 4?
Enter's Roleblock has top priority, it trumps every other actions in this game except passives. Which means you won't be able to roleblock Enter if that happens.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #62) » Wed May 13, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

The reason I add that to Y&T role is because there were 3 possible vigs in this game. So I kind of like throw in conditions to each of them. Each of those comes from a surface of flavor.

...and it didn't work out that well, along with other issues. Maybe I should have had something of less impact.

I take all the blame for this and at least thanks for being in the same ride with me. I'll try to be better at the next one. (If you're tired of my shit now I don't blame you, I deserved it)

And I'll promise I will come up with safeclaims in the next one. Two past games make me realized that I should have done that long ago.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #63) » Wed May 13, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 1964, Enter wrote:Thanks for the game, Tatsuya. I feel like I was significantly harsher than I should have been. I enjoyed the one-way PT mechanic, although I feel as if I was the only person that used it.
The PTs idea actually came up around the time game goes on signups. Probably to try to 'justify' the hidden mechanic
which should have been made clear in the first place
, I think? (At first I was just going to shuffle and forget about the rest.

As expected, only a few of those PTs are used because I think it feels a bit pointless to use those and it adds too much work.

Also I have to get rid of that PT galore in designing setups from now on. I have been adding too much hoods to my games.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Wed May 13, 2020 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (isolation #64) » Wed May 13, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Because I admire you and your moddings. And I just want to make games that could satisfy the players. (Though I'll admit I centered myself but you get what I mean)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (isolation #65) » Wed May 13, 2020 10:55 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

And I am pretty sensitive to complaints and mistakes. (kinda like OCD?) Although I failed at improving myself most of the time LOL.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (isolation #66) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Oh I forgot. Sorry, Megu-nee!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #67) » Fri May 15, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Spoilered/Mod PT
Non-Spoiler Dead PT

Shut-Ins (Scum) PT

Heroes Neighborhood PT

I'm too lazy for naming all the PT links so you can check the links to Picker PTs in the role PMs.

Setup Creation / Review Thread (Chaos)

Spreadsheet where all the ideas go to. INCLUDING SHUFFLE ORDERS

Plus the three redacted Hydra PTs and one stub PT (where I pitch for Magia Record and Shuffle and future mechanics), That's 22 PTs LOL

I'll do way less next time.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”