Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Yshtola and Tataru »

In post 391, Enter wrote:Garbage vote following garbage post
Guess I need to try a bit. Someone's gonna cry "chainsaw defense". Also if I recall, you voted for my wagon early on with blanket vote aka garbage vote.
In post 365, Enter wrote:Ali/M has had a pretty controlling attitude this game from the get-go and discussion topics that were pushed include mass-claiming (for no verifiable reason), various anime randomness, reaction gifs, and some fence-sitty redirect-y sort of items.
Right... lets break this down. You think controlling attitude with mass-claiming from Alisae is scum but I'm going to argue that this is common from Guns and Roses II. In that game, Alisae took a very strong lead role and had a very shot gun controlly approach toards the game with a bunch of memes included. This isn't AI unless you want to disprove this with other games Alisae has been in.
In post 365, Enter wrote:Two of the other less town-players in the game have both been plied by this player (chemist and Norwee), but redirected without any real push. In fact, thread tempo seems to be very much controlled by Ali/M, and while I admit that I'm pretty typically made at least slightly uncomfortable by this play style in general, I don't really see how theirs is pushing much of a town motivation. They very much seem to be attempting to coach Chemist/Norwee and they pushed a town block pretty early into the game with little to no provocation. They overreacted and got rather defensive at my post and I'm really starting to see them as pretty scummy right now.
It's common for players who exhibit town leadership characteristics to wrangle town together and vote as a bloc. (i.e. RadiantCowbells)

I don't Ali/M really being defensive, but annoyed.
Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:10 pm

-Tataru
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by Wonderful Deceit »

In post 389, Enter wrote:
In post 341, Enter wrote:
In post 340, Wonderful Deceit wrote:you know
i want to say that as scum, you don't try to introduce me to new information that shades yourself.
thats what I want to think atm.
ITT WD tries desperately to find an excuse to town read Kerset while Kerset refutes their every move.
I don't understand how you can simultaneously assume that Kerset as scum pushes herself being read as scum and that I believe that she does.
Therefore this post must be a joke if you put any sort of thought into it past an initial glance.
Can't put thought into it if I don't turn on my brain :cool:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 382, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 371, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I will admit that Wonderful Deceit pushing a townblock at this stage of the game was unnatural.
What?

I used the word townbloc because its a group of people that I townread.
What?
Townblock usually means they are players you will never stop townreading. Surely you’d know that?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 385, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 378, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't think i've seen Alisae get so defensive when attacked like that. They seemed to be a bit taken back by Enter's sudden aggressiveness.
Enter refered to their post as a "joke"
Did you interpret that post as a "joke"
It could have been both. It was fairly ambigious wording.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 399, Natirasha wrote:I dug to the bottom and all I found was shit.
...what?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 397, L and Light wrote:
In post 378, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't think i've seen Alisae get so defensive when attacked like that. They seemed to be a bit taken back by Enter's sudden aggressiveness.
~by defensive what exactly do you mean
I know I've seen Ali push back hard and aggressively when they get pushed

also is being defensive AI in your opinion, if you've never seen it before?

-Light
Being defensive in itself isn’t the AI part. That get’s into my next point. I feel like Alisae would usually be more aggressive in response to Enter here.
Did you note Alisae as pushing back "hard and aggressively" to this?

- Bunno
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:48 pm

In post 403, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 382, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 371, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I will admit that Wonderful Deceit pushing a townblock at this stage of the game was unnatural.
What?

I used the word townbloc because its a group of people that I townread.
What?
Townblock usually means they are players you will never stop townreading. Surely you’d know that?
ig our definitions for what consults as a townbloc is just different my boy
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:51 pm

In post 406, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 397, L and Light wrote:
~by defensive what exactly do you mean
I know I've seen Ali push back hard and aggressively when they get pushed

also is being defensive AI in your opinion, if you've never seen it before?

-Light
Being defensive in itself isn’t the AI part. That get’s into my next point. I feel like Alisae would usually be more aggressive in response to Enter here.
Did you note Alisae as pushing back "hard and aggressively" to this?
I'm not a predictable player.
There was an instance where FL thought I would freak out if he voted me in a normal because the last time he tried to push me I freaked out.
I didn't freak out and stood my ground.

i can freak out in response to being pushed
i can be aggressive in response to being pushed
i can not care about being pushed
my responses are vast and mostly depend on my mental state and mood.
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:52 pm

I mention the normal because it exhibits this perfectly and you were there and playing in it.
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:15 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Anime U-Pick: Shuffled
VOTEcount 1.3

Yshtola and Tataru
(5,
L-2
): , , , ,

Chemist1422
(2): ,
Enter
(1):
Wonderful Deceit
(1):
GuyInFreezer
(1):
RCEnigma
(1):

Not Voting
(2): Natirasha, Hiraki

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-04-21 11:00:00).
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Kerset »

I don't like his engagement
VOTE: L and Light
giv me pagetop :(
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Torque »

In post 273, Hiraki wrote:
In post 201, Wonderful Deceit wrote:and also so people know who they're talking to in their 1 way hoods.
I don't get the point of this. Maybe I'm revealing something about my role, maybe not. I genuinely don't know.

I also think pages 10 and 11 are why scum will single-handedly win this game with ease.
Does that mean you think the wagon was lead by scum, if so, who's wolfier on the wagon
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Torque »

Might be weird at this moment to say but my gut screams RCE's posts are villagery, his thoughts feel natural
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 411, Kerset wrote:I don't like his engagement
Why do you not like him in particular?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Might be weird at this moment but RCE your new profile picture is great.

- Bunno
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Torque »

In post 386, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 365, Enter wrote:Ali/M has had a pretty controlling attitude this game from the get-go and discussion topics that were pushed include mass-claiming (for no verifiable reason), various anime randomness, reaction gifs, and some fence-sitty redirect-y sort of items. Two of the other less town-players in the game have both been plied by this player (chemist and Norwee), but redirected without any real push. In fact, thread tempo seems to be very much controlled by Ali/M, and while I admit that I'm pretty typically made at least slightly uncomfortable by this play style in general, I don't really see how theirs is pushing much of a town motivation. They very much seem to be attempting to coach Chemist/Norwee and they pushed a town block pretty early into the game with little to no provocation. They overreacted and got rather defensive at my post and I'm really starting to see them as pretty scummy right now.
I'm not even in control of the thread at all.
the only thing I pushed for was a flavor massclaim which people just seemed like they didn't want to do, and some did.
Aside from that, I didn't really do much that is controlling. I'm not even pushing Chemist, who is kind of my biggest scumread atm. I'm trying to sort people atm, and I'm not sure how you can think like, any of this naturally?
Do you mind elaborating the chem read ali
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Enter »

400 isn't a response to my post that exhibits and understanding of my intent, nor does it explain where you found justification for the absolutely terrible vote you placed on me. And it definitely does not explain where your inexplicable scum read of me came from.
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Enter »

400 is effectively fluff that serves no purpose in the game except to display a false attempt at effort.

I have a hard time believing you legitimately think that post in any way justifies your vote on me.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Torque »

It's so frigging weird to read Bitmap when he's all serious, idk how much of that is because he's cosplaying

I find it interesting he votes Enter when he says Enter and Ali has a wolf, imo Enter is the townier one. Other than that i don't feel anything from these prior posts of bitmap's
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Enter »

Me voting a player for being scummy when they're scum is very different from you voting for a towny player that has exhibited nothing but town characteristics this game.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 414, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Why do you not like him in particular?
He happen to be on person, which might be lollynched but dodge taking stance on him.
giv me pagetop :(
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 275, AbuHumaid wrote:
In post 273, Hiraki wrote:
In post 201, Wonderful Deceit wrote:and also so people know who they're talking to in their 1 way hoods.
I don't get the point of this. Maybe I'm revealing something about my role, maybe not. I genuinely don't know.

I also think pages 10 and 11 are why scum will single-handedly win this game with ease.
Can you elaborate on the second statement?
So much going under the radar and being covered with "LOL XD" that I don't know if it's actually LOL XD or scum planning.

Not saying fun police here, time to move out but I'm definitely not wrong.
In post 283, AbuHumaid wrote:
In post 279, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hm...
UNVOTE:
Maybe this wagon grew too fast.
Honestly it did grow fast, but that doesn't really mean much
Correct but I doubt you understand why - not a backhanded insult. I doubt anyone knows why.
In post 314, RCEnigma wrote: feels like a step out of rvs by questioning motives but it's really just an empty statement. In other words it's too lamist for me.

The wagon definitely could have been good for the game even if yshtola is town.

I did like tho.
I think that this analysis is wrong but I applaud the effort.
In post 340, Wonderful Deceit wrote:you know
i want to say that as scum, you don't try to introduce me to new information that shades yourself.
thats what I want to think atm.
Weird.
In post 347, Enter wrote:VOTE: Wonderful Deceit
Correct.
In post 365, Enter wrote:Ali/M has had a pretty controlling attitude this game from the get-go and discussion topics that were pushed include mass-claiming (for no verifiable reason), various anime randomness, reaction gifs, and some fence-sitty redirect-y sort of items. Two of the other less town-players in the game have both been plied by this player (chemist and Norwee), but redirected without any real push. In fact, thread tempo seems to be very much controlled by Ali/M, and while I admit that I'm pretty typically made at least slightly uncomfortable by this play style in general, I don't really see how theirs is pushing much of a town motivation. They very much seem to be attempting to coach Chemist/Norwee and they pushed a town block pretty early into the game with little to no provocation. They overreacted and got rather defensive at my post and I'm really starting to see them as pretty scummy right now.
This started to get weird halfway through but I'm willing to see where this goes for now in the background. Call it whatever you want.
In post 373, Kerset wrote:
In post 370, Enter wrote:
In post 369, Kerset wrote:enter have you played with ali before?
once. a while ago, and there were other significantly more attention-attracting items present until e replaced out

why?
As far as i saw E likes to use anime gifs and staff, especially in environment like this. It was very random thing to call out.
I don't understand your point here.
In post 380, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Changed my mind, want to see where this leads.
VOTE: Yshtola and Tataru
Good.
In post 384, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:VOTE: Enter

-Tataru
Scum lies here.
Bet on it.
However, in
post-edit
, once I saw the wagon, I am abstaining my vote for a brief moment. I don't like the wagon. I did not even realize it was close to L-2.
Yuck.
Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:41 am

Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:58 am

UNVOTE: Enter
VOTE: Kerset

For those who would give their lives for the cause, for those who would see this world restored.
For those who will live in better times, and for those who now live to see it happen.
We must vanquish the Sin Eaters, for without, history cannot be undone.

~Y'shtola

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”