Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Meanmelter »

Hello everyone! I am pretty glad to get this game started. Hello Myko by the way. I don't know if you remember me from a game a few years back or not.

Anyways, I have got all the way to the day 1 night cycle and I will catch up with everything else later today. Right now, I went through Day 1 and did some post analysis that I want to share with you all. I am going to be busy for a few hours so I will not be able to respond immediately. However, Sometime later, I Will share my opinions on how I feel with everyone and I will be sure to answer any questions you guys have for me. I will also include at the end who I will be voting for starting day 2

Post Analysis

# & # He said RVS is over, so you would expect him to change his vote sometimes, but he still has his RVS vote even tho he suspects Dwlee. And why wouldn't having your vote on him still matter? Why would an OMGUS vote be more scummy than someone who is holding onto their RVS for no real apparent reason when they want to suspect someone else as being scummy.
-Town rep.

# I think this is when Posts started getting more serious.

#: Jesus Christ this guy has nothing to say? No questions? No bandwagon even? He just adds clarity to a nickname, which isn't scummy at all, but it's scummy to me that it's all he says. I always find scum to be very inactive and trying to let time fly by day one. They want to raise as little suspicion as they can.
-Town rep.

# Up here we go, a vote at least. I feel this is reaching a bit far back at this point however from a case on page 2.
-Town rep.

# Reaction bait w/ OMGUS after flaming someone who did the same. If he uses this well I give him town rep. We will see. Though this post also gives me slight suspicion of a Myko/Garmr scumteam. Mostly because I have disliked both of their voting history & reasons behind them. I think this post could also be scum-on-scum action just to throw that old "Mafia don't attack other mafia" hat out of the way.
Null post

# "Should I go back to lurking or?" I am initially reading this as a sarcastic rhetoric question.

#132 "Lack of heir wagon is more worrying." I dislike this statement. Could be more aggressive bait however.
Leaning-scum

# I like this post as well. Good to see a nice long post from somebody. I do not totally agree with his opinion on Myko, who is avoiding a question it seems. Though I read Hier's #89 as a sarcastic question, which I do not find scummy, but perhaps he thinks differently, which I am okay with.
+Town rep

# WHAT?!?!

# What are you referring to,
mykonian
?

# I am getting a good feeling from these posts. I do hope he posts more & longer posts in the future.

#- Is this guy serious? I am not liking these posts at all. Claiming a power role like that and saying you have zero motivation for this game is not the best thing to say. Not sure if that's scum trying to draw people off his wagon, or a townie who's purposely trying to avoid making himself a night target because he's actually a different PR. Anyways, I would say this is a null read from someone who I've found scummy before, but the zero motivation thing is really not hitting me in the places they should.
-Town rep

# I would have probably voted onto Garmr at this point. Unless that would have made him L-1 Though I don't think it does?

# I dont think his post is very town. It just draws off attention for the mafia to find someone else to nightkill. Unless he really is a different power role.

# Why would he have an emotional outburst in a game like Mafia? I mean, I Can understand if something IRL happened, but usually you keep that stuff away from other people on the internet.

# Now, if I did see that no one died tonight, I would have seen it as the mafia targeting Garmr thinking he is lying and that he's another power role. Though I suppose that gives the mafia the option not to kill anyone. I just don't think they would even bother with Garmr to be honest though. Losing a D1 night kill feels like a setback.

# His play? He's done honestly nothing but give me bad vibes.

# You still have your vote on Felissan (Who is me now) from post #50 All you've said on the matter since then was on #59 when you looked at his post on #48. I feel his post was merely to add more pressure onto his wagon. I also feel like you don't take the rest of his post from 37/the rest of it: too seriously. It's a bit early in the game, he puts his vote on the wagon for suspicion of scum, and asks some questions to him.
Also Pistachi0n is giving me a town read, though it might change if he doesn't post more/more often.

# I feel there's some important analysis here. I feel this post was more of a 'summarization' of Garmr's posts however.

# Meh, I liked it. The last paragraph is a bit fluffy I suppose.

# It's more of post #171 into #177-178 where he soft claims a PR and then says he's bulletproof townie.

# Whoa who the hell is this? Where have you been? All this shit and we get a one-liner?
-Town rep

# So you really do have nothing to say? How exactly are you helping the town scumhunt? No questions?
-Town rep

# That's still going of the assumption he is town. And right now, he's looking the most scummy player. What if we policy lynch him and he ends up being mafia?

# Where are these people coming from? Perhaps I haven't noticed its been the same 5 people for the last 100 posts

# Pressure to get more of a response it seems, and failing to answer his questions.

# Here we go, what I like to see. Some good analysis of a few key people. Though I would have liked to see your view on Keyser Söze.
+Town rep

#You do raise a point on Lala being against a policy lynch and then seeming like she'll go through with it. However, I still feel like you're flogging a dead horse over trying to get scum to shoot you when you say you are BP Townie. Why shoot a BP, especially one that has "zero motivation?" And I think implosion was the only one to see your apparent 'gambit' that you're probably only saying after the fact.

# Oh so his weird soft-to-hard claim is now shoved under the rug? Christ.
-Town rep

# And it's dead. THIS IS NOT A GOD DAMN POLICY LYNCH FUCK. I feel like you saw lala unvote and then just did it yourself. As if her post was the main reason you even voted for him in the first place
-Town rep

#

#Yea but why would mafia waste shooting you if you are, in your words "Not really an important power role?"

# THATS... ugh I feel like you just took a 180 from your other post #282 only you still have no vote down. I find the inconsistancy a little scummy
-Town rep

# Ok

# What about everyone else tho? And one line?

# Ok

# That is no way to help your case, man.

# Wow and you hammer Jesus CHRIST.

VOTE: Garmr
You've done nothing at all productive for the town the entire game. You went from AFK one line posts to softclaiming out of no where and then hardclaiming thinking it was gonna somehow be useful for the town.
"Leon. Because almost every time I play conventional, I lose. So I'm sticking to my Jason vote" - happyd
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 468, Dwlee99 wrote:Garmr was already acting scummy through all of D1 and then just hammered without declaring intent.

@MeanMelter: I did not take a 180 from my other post. I had misread Lalendra's post (She gave reasons for a garmr lynch and then I didn't see the part where she tried to make it all a policy lynch).

Oh okay. What if it wasn't for a policy lynch however? You've been voting against him even before Lalendra started posting content. I just felt it was strange to be voting against him, only to in the end unvote because someone else on the wagon wanted to policy lynch him.

In post 469, Garmr wrote:Lol the day was over people were putting intentions to hammer on pista if you actually think that's scummy hammering that's kinda pathetic.

Lets look at how long it took for it to become L-1
-
8 hours. EIGHT.
We got one round of Pista to answer questions. with one intent to which I dislike. He said he was tired and that's why he didn't give a full read on everybody. I would have given him more time or ask for him to post a more detailed list on everybody. Not to mention you didn't even declare your intent to hammer.
-
What have you done this entire game but make yourself look awful? You hammered someone with a wagon in the time of 29 hours. Which is actually only 30 posts from where the wagon started rolling.

In post 470, Garmr wrote:Also what subject which needed addressing was there at the end of day 1? Lala pretty obvious scum she was pushing a policy lynch on me day 1 now she scum reads me and the person who was town reading me the most dies. Also what's curious is myko was pushing me all day then votes pista and is now acting like the pista lynch was all my fault lol.

It might have something to with the no intent to hammer maybe????????????

Garmr wrote:I find this post pretty pathetic your attacking me for answering a question when in the next 22 minutes (I was at work or walking to work so I couldn't post much) I actually put down a serious vote. Your point is invalid. Also why you town rep it if your saying it's scummy I'm going to assume that's a typo. I find this a scummy reason to try and push as it's stretched and I don't think a town would try to attack from such a angle. It's something one would gloss over or just look in the iso and go Meh. It's painting me in a scummy light by bending the truth. if you paint a flower using shit it's still shit on the paper.

A serious vote for someone reaching? Also, that is me not giving you town rep I think you misrepresented that. Also how is it bending the truth? You haven't added anything worth noting until

Garmr wrote:don't know why you have this point and the previous point together you can easily see it hasn't even been 20 minutes between the posts. It conflicts with your previous statement.

I was reading the posts in order. From page one to page 18 at the time.

Garmr wrote:I don't understand why you are trying to link me and myko together. You just called us both scum and you put it as a null post.

Because you guys were my two current scumreads and you guys had voted each other. You can say it's not the best reason but at the time it's what I was thinking.

Garmr wrote:Ok your giving me town rep for this so now I am a null read why has this changed your views becuase you said this point was pretty null as you gave a scum reasoning as well.??

Another misrepresentation. Are you not noticing the +Town rep and the -Town rep? Or did you only read the posts related to you?

Garmr wrote:Why would mafia even risk shooting me they could easily try to push a mislynch on day 2 they are probably going to fail but yeh. Then at the end you discredit your own point why are you doing that. A town member shouldn't be so indecisive.

I could go through the rest of the things but none of them actually raise a point on me other than omg hammer. which is pretty pathetic considering it was the end of the day but the reason he votes me.

Because it makes your PR claim awful man. I'm giving reasoning why I find your claim scummy as hell. I'm not indecisive at all. I am voting for you because you are clearly the most scummy player this whole game and I have
no
intention on changing my vote anytime soon. You might think that now that there was a wagon on Pista and now you're off the hook, but I refuse to let that be the case. You can call me pathetic all you want man. Doesn't change my case any.

Garmr wrote:This is a bit cheeky if he is town which I doubt you could be the most worthless fucker in the game and not know it and just mislynch the fuck out of every slot So presmuing this and using it as a reason to lynch someone means you don't have a real reason to lynch some and just want to place your vote there or you know who is town and scum is Both reasons are fucking scummy as.

You also fucked up the line of events trying to misrep me here I soft claimed then hard claimed when people were being retarded and then to stop myself from stressing out I took a 1 and half day break which isn't even that long to gather my thoughts and feel better about myself. Your exaggerating it to be a giant fucking long time and trying to make it out that I was a lurker when in fact before that I was one of the more active players in this game. You also mention nothing about my reads and play it off as I have done nothing That is fucking pathetic and giant ass misrep.

Also you were felissan slot and that slot was scummy as fuck.

VOTE: meanmelter

I did not fuck up any line of events. You may have a post or two but nothing started rolling until you had a wagon on yourself and you suddenly soft claimed and hard claimed later on. I don't recall making it be a "giant fucking long time." And you really haven't done anything. Oh my bad, you did hard claim as a BP which is something and you hammered a short bandwagon which actually is something you have done my bad. Your votes aren't worth nothing considering you have a history this game of just voting for the guy who voted you except for the hammer because you wanted to just get the day over with. You're constantly defensive, and literally anyone who voted for your wagon you find as scummy.
Also, you said you had a null read on felissan until one post and that's all you really said about him but that post made him scummy as fuck to you? Why didn't you just vote for him, then?

@Hieirama
You said you agreed with Garmr's last paragraph in his post. Can you explain to me, in your words, where you found me to be misrepresenting him and where I was making it seem like a "giant fucking long time?"
"Leon. Because almost every time I play conventional, I lose. So I'm sticking to my Jason vote" - happyd
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 493, Garmr wrote:
Lol to avoid giant walls of shit like I will address a couple of key points since half your post is utter just banter and has no real points at all If you want me to address something put it into dot point to surmises your case.
-your response to me hammering the last person is shit as it shows no scum motive this is just fluff about times 30 hours is still a day and the game at the time was stalling and others had the intention to end the day. Your lack of point is void.
-giving no intent isn't the best thing to do as scum espically when there multiple people that were willing to hammer pista the pressure would be on the other person that hammered then and not yourself.

Who were the others intending to end the day? The only one who it seemed wanted the day to be over was Dwlle had intention to hammer but I believe he was going to wait for a response from Pista. That's ONE other person. not "multiple people." You hammered with no good intention and you know it. I also like how you ignore my statement where people still had questions for him and you went and hammered anyways.

-yeh that pretty obvious now that you weren't giving me town rep for that but I accounted for that in my post just in case I was wrong. Also the span of time this happened wasn't very large. Also a serious vote for that amount of reach in logic (fucking using the honestly isn't a scum tell.) If myko does flip town this game I am forever going to tease the fuck out of them forever for such a useless tell and focusing me practically the whole game being useless. (because I will flip town) Also your trying to put my misunderstanding of something as me intentially misrepping you wow scum as fuck.

Are you literally strawmanning me now? I never said you misrepresenting me was intentional at all.
-first thing in your head just means you did a fuck up and now your trying to sweep it away in a matter of hours which seems scummy to me.

I don't even understand what you are talking about here.
-lol you need to learn how to play mafia if you think that power role claim was scummy but the fact is you are scum so it is forgivable that your trying to act like a idiot.

I think you need to learn how to play mafia if you think claiming as a "not important power role" and having "zero motivation" isn't scummy as hell.

In post 493, Garmr wrote:-Yes you did lol you fucking put that
I went afk,softclaimed,then hard claimed to fit your narrative.
What really happened was the soft claim I pulled out my gambit with a hard claim then got pissed off with this player base then when and had a one day and half day break which you tried to play off as lurking for a long period.

I'm not making anything fit my "own narrative"
You contributed nothing until people started voting onto you and then you got super defensive, soft claimed, and then hard claimed like two hours later which is only 6 posts NOBODY EVEN POINTED OUT A THE SOFT CLAIM YOU JUST SOFT CLAIMED AND THEN HARD CLAIMED FOR NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG. I never even said you were lurking when you decided to take your sudden day and a half vacation. Stop strawmanning me brah.

I gave some pretty good content day one after I relaxed but you skim over it and don't even mention my activities till the hammer which makes me believe your just a scum fuck just trying to get a lynch off me lol because I'm a power role :P.

Yea right. You posts some reads on people like three people. Have doubts about thinking myko as scum. Vote Lala for voting you, and saying she isn't scum hunting when you haven't scum hunted yourself at that point. Find Felisan scummy and then never mention it again. You mention you trying to find a link between lala and dwlee (Who is someone you find to be a townie btw unless that changed without a notice.) And then you hammer.

Also pretty obvious fellisan was my secondary scum read and lala was my primary at the time brah but now I think your scummier than lala so why don't you throw another bad point out there to try and divert away from the thing that make you scum.

It looks like to me your secondary was Pista. Why else would you hammer someone you don't find scummy? You only mention Felisan being scummy once.

Lol boy i also voted lala so my vote history was myko,lala then pista.

Yea you voted Lala right after she voted you.

You've been a scummy player since the start. I'm surprised you weren't the d1 lynch tbh.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Meanmelter »

@Hieirama
You still have not answered my question from this I left it at the bottom for you.

In post 495, Garmr wrote:
well why even mention it then when a like 2 people had already told me. It's like you were trying to make me look scummy with out having a real point.

That first paragraph by me in that post isn't what I actually said btw.
I pointed it out just to clarify. And then when I said it, you accused me of intentionally making you misrepresent me.
the myko and me being a scum team that was the first thing that ran out your head. You quickly went back over it when it was pointed out.

I'm not trying to shove that under a rug at all. I thought you and Myko could be the scum team. And to me, it looks like you guys still can be.
What's the scum motivation for it then what would the scum motivation for just taking 1 day off to get my head back into it. You say shit is scummy but you can't even say why scum would do that it's laughable.

I've said it plenty of times.
It got plenty of people off your back because you claimed a PR and we got someone else lynched D1 when it should've been you. Of course scum wouldn't want to get lynched after all.
You called this role "Not important" and said you had zero motivation.
BP is also an easy PR claim because you don't have to prove any evidence like a cop or a jailkeeper would.
It's also Anti-town because the mafia will never target you since they know you are BP and will look for a more suitable target but I guess since you are the mafia that was the case anyway.
You also acted super defensive about it how can anyone take a d1 BP claim seriously like c'mon man.
Not to mention you did it in such a short amount of time it's embarrassing man.
Read what you wrote brah now you're changing the story brah.

It's literally the same thing you wrote. The same chain of events happened you just don't want to say I'm right. Probably because you really are scum.

Are you daft or something the link between lala and dwelee was mentioned by deir and I said it is wierd that deir mentioned it. but I'm smart enough to know when someone made a mistake in reading and wouldn't try to push it as a scum point I still have produced more reads than myko and other people as well but it's fucking hilarious that your trying to push I had no content.

When I first read it, it looked like to me you were making that link. In that same quote you where asked on your final scum read so I took it as part of your scum read. I am thinking now I merely misread it. My point still stands however. that you've contributed nothing to the scum hunt.
Never said I didn't find pista scummy I was willing to lynch her becuase she was in that null terriotory and I felt it would advance the game state brah.

Do I even need to mention why this is scummy?

I voted lala after she tried to policy lynch me with out even trying to scum hunt brah and a bunch of other reasons. Pretty fucking sloppy scum work trying to push away my points with oh but she voted you first.

Brah like I said your trying to paint me as scum by selecting a few posts and pretty much ignoring what conflicts with your argument thats fucking scummy brah.

You didn't change your vote on her until she said she wanted to policy lynch you for your BP claim.
And you ignored what I said about you an her before (No surprise here you would) that you said:
"You haven't even bothered to scum hunt this game and are just giving out town reads to most players or asking questions. You haven't made a firm stance on anyone yet. You have plenty of time to get a scum read which you haven't so"
However, the problem is you haven't even scum hunted yourself. You just claimed, and wow a few reads wow 10/10 play good job would posts reads again.
Your reasons for voting her are shit. Sorry but it's the truth. I'm not even cherry picking your posts there's no reason to you've barely done anything what is there even to cherry pick.

That's incorrect the player base is pretty split on me.

Yeah they are
now
I don't know why you weren't the D1 lynch still or why everyone even stopped voting for you. You can see my initial reaction to this in my first post I ever made.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Meanmelter »

I have some exams i need to do by the end of this week. Hopefully after one I can catch up and post some content tomorrow . My apologies for the delay.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 520, Hieirama wrote:@Herrcombs @meanmelter
In post 491, Meanmelter wrote:
@Hieirama
You said you agreed with Garmr's last paragraph in his post. Can you explain to me, in your words, where you found me to be misrepresenting him and where I was making it seem like a "giant fucking long time?"

I agreed with the fact that you failed to address his break and how he came back.
I didn't get the "giant fucking long time" part, but I feel as if the " nothing productive " is an understatement,((understatement, misrep sort of go along))

What is there to address about his break? He said he had zero motivation and that he might feel more motivated after two day break. He came back, gave a few reads and quick hammered Pistachi0n.

Perhaps you would like to inform me of what productive thing he did do?

In post 521, Garmr wrote:lala hasn't provided any reasons why I amscum. She also hasn't pointed out the bits she agrees with mean melterand why they are correct and no one is questioning her.

Garmr hasn't provided any reasons why he decided to vote for Pistachi0n and if he even found them scummy. He just wanted to end the day because he

In post 537, Garmr wrote:Your scum reading me hercombs?

Who the fuck shouldn't be tbh.

In post 565, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 509, Meanmelter wrote:I'm not trying to shove that under a rug at all. I thought you and Myko could be the scum team. And to me, it looks like you guys still can be.

Struggling to see a Mykonian-Gamr scum-team. They are either town-town or one scum-one town. A hard-tunnel on eachother would be too much of a risky play for D1. The two players whose play has attracted the most attention:

- Mykonian's running/non-stop commentary with many prodding/pushing posts for wagons
he
wants: I will town-lean read his openness/honesty.
- Gamr's bulletproof-roleclaim gameplan gone wrong: I am struggling to see his scum-motivation in being so openly ok with the choices he has made. I don't feel like he has held his hand up and admitted his D1 play was anti-town - which I feel like is possibly going against him (influencing other people's reads on him).

Going to look at Lalendra and Haschel Cedricson ISO's next - two players I neither have a town or scum read of. I have played with Haschel Cedricson before (in that mini-normal he grabbed the game by the balls and scum-hunted
hard
, but he has been notably quiet this game (17 posts).

I just personally have not seen too much convincing evidence against my hypothesis. But there isn't much for it either. It is mostly their D1 aggression towards each other and this post does not sit with me too well ->
In my original post I was thinking he was merely reaction fishing but he has yet to ever really comeback on it. And that's just the one thing giving me a feeling for the idea. Again, not very convincing.
@Keyser Söze: How would you feel if D1 Myko tunneled Garmr? Or perhaps, if Myko started tunneling Garmr D2? Would either change your stance on your opinion on the scum-team hypothesis?

In post 570, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
Hieirama wrote:I don't get why people don't like how selective pistachi0n's reads were. Simply, he didn't have a read on them, and it can be better to leave them out then to post null fluff. ((I actually made the mistake of posting that kind of fluff earlier, I realize this and I apologize.))
And the lack of content this is a borderline lurking vote...

The problem with that is that of the five reads he gave, two of them WERE null reads.

He did state he was tired, however. I feel he might have came and posted a more in-detail read on everybody.
@Haschel Cedricson Do you not feel that others who have posted a small amount of reads are also worth voting for? AKA Me and Garmr
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 593, Garmr wrote:@meanmelter ever heard of a compromise lynch welp yeah that's why I lynched pist and her lynch would of happened anyway.

com-pro-mise
(kŏmˈprə-mīz)
Noun
: a way of reaching agreement in which each person or group gives up something that was wanted in order to end an argument or dispute.

Where the hell was the argument or dispute? You voted for him because you wanted the day to end. Which doesn't give me any reason to see your vote as townie.

In post 594, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 592, Meanmelter wrote:
I just personally have not seen too much convincing evidence against my hypothesis. But there isn't much for it either.
It is mostly their D1 aggression towards each other and this post does not sit with me too well ->

In my original post I was thinking he was merely reaction fishing but he has yet to ever really comeback on it. And that's just the one thing giving me a feeling for the idea. Again, not very convincing.
@Keyser Söze: How would you feel if D1 Myko tunneled Garmr? Or perhaps, if Myko started tunneling Garmr D2? Would either change your stance on your opinion on the scum-team hypothesis?

I'm unsure of your question - mykonian
has
been tunneling Gamr since D1 (or you may have misunderstood what I said?).

I think we just have a slightly different definition on tunneling. Mykonian has been commenting on a lot of other peoples arguments and actions. He HAS focused on Garmr for being his number one lynch, though I don't think that makes it tunneling. Maybe I am wrong and he is tunneling him. :v

In post 595, Garmr wrote:
Seriously through I ask people to look up my scum meta and bring what they think of it here and no one has done that which makes me think the people who have done that don't want to admit they are wrong.

I do NOT have the time in my life to look at your 60+ games and look at how you played as a scummy/town/PR player. Especially when you can just play differently every game anyway. This is such a weak excuse. I guess you tried, though.

In post 596, Keyser Söze wrote:Haschel Cedricson and Lalendra have been quiet :shifty:

They've ALWAYS been quiet.

In post 608, Hieirama wrote:
Meanmelter wrote:
In post 520, Hieirama wrote:@Herrcombs @meanmelter
In post 491, Meanmelter wrote:
@Hieirama

I agreed with the fact that you failed to address his break and how he came back.
I didn't get the "giant fucking long time" part, but I feel as if the " nothing productive " is an understatement,((understatement, misrep sort of go along))

What is there to address about his break? He said he had zero motivation and that he might feel more motivated after two day break. He came back, gave a few reads and quick hammered Pistachi0n.

Perhaps you would like to inform me of what productive thing he did do?

You think the hardclaim was a scum thing, right? A counterargument would be that he ragequitted as Town and took a break, and he did come back better((at least imo he did)).

Sure.

242, Came back from break and gave Town reads.
269 and 270 scum reads.
And with that they continue to argue with people, mainly their scum reads. Arguing can be productive if done right, it can produce reads and opinions and all that good stuff.

He ragequit day one, from like 3 votes, and he's a townie...?

In post 626, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Just gonna leave this wagon for people to look at.

Really look at it.

Look at the people on it.

Scummy wagon, right? I know I wouldn't want to be a part of that. The only person on that wagon who I would confidently call town is Dwlee. Lalendra's and Mean's votes are pretty bad and I'm really not liking Myko's tunnel.

I'm also kind of surprised Myko wasn't first on the wagon...

Wow, we're voting for the
scummiest
player the whole game. WE MUST BE SCUM! Mod, quick, give this man Triple Day Vig powers so we can all just call it a day.

We've all made decent cases against him and if you want to just throw it out the window that's fine by me. You can just go right ahead and just replace out.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 652, Lalendra wrote:Honestly I'm just getting frustrated at this point, Dier and garmr are so obvscum and no one is doing anything about it, and garmr keeps pushing the same points and beating the same dead horses. we deserve to lose this game if we're going to just let this happen.

Maybe people will take you seriously if you soft-to-hard claim and then 'rage quit.' Then just, leave for two days. Hieirama would be pretty cool with that, and Garmr!

In post 656, Garmr wrote:@meanmelter what's the scum motivation for ending the day early when your bound to draw investigation roles ect?

In post 657, Garmr wrote:^
That's even assuming I did end the day early as we pretty much already finished up. What were you going to do make another flash wagon? The only question there was was who pista thinks was scum and she made a superficial post indicating who she thought was scum not long before the lynch. So we can get a basic idea already.

You were easily the second most likely to be lynched that day. This easily lets you get by another night. Not to mention, since you are scum, you would know Pista isn't scum so you would have 0 hesitation in lynching him. It's also extremely unjustified due to the fact people still had questions and you used the excuse as some kind of cope to make it look justified. as I've mentioned before, there was only one
person
claiming any intent to
Not to mention there is also the scenario that no one could have been lynched that way. But why would scum want one more townie in the game that could realize who the scum players are and vote against them day 2.
And how exactly are we bound to draw investigation roles? I do not understand this.
There was plenty of time left for everyone to realize who the REAL scum player was (You.) And no we were not finished up. We still had some questions left and I think it's safe to assume Pista would have written a more in-depth post on everyone on those 3 days. Not to mention answer the questions he was asked.

In post 664, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Did a quick skim. A Lalendra vote is exactly the sort of thing I can get behind.
Vote: Lalendra
. Wouldn't mind a Hieirama lynch either.

I know it's been two days & you said you were busy trying to get your own game off the ground, but could you please answer my questions I asked you in post
I guess I should put questions more at the top since no one seems to either notice them or people are not fully reading my post.
I am also really dissatisfied that, even though you were(are?) busy with your game, you would only come back with such a small post. I know you said you did a quick skim,
but how can you be so confident in a vote with something like that?

In post 673, Dwlee99 wrote:Wait, what. I've been posting.. also:
UNVOTE: Garmr
Not sure about the slot anymore. Makes better cases on Lale than Lale makes on them.

My cases merely fade away,
as if they are unimportant.
Into the dark sky.

PEDIT:

In post 676, herrcombs wrote:@ Lala's : Why joke as a means of justifying a premature roleclaim? Isn't the proper time to claim when someone declares intent to hammer? Wagons can fall apart on their own at L-1... So wouldn't you want to wait as long as possible before you claimed?

Dude the fact Garmr can quickhammer and no one seems to fucking bat an eye already makes being at L-1 time to claim.

In post 677, Garmr wrote:
In post 667, Lalendra wrote:Okay, if I'm at L-1 then I guess it's claim time, before Garmr lolhammers again. I'm Town Doctor - can protect one player each night from a NK.

This seems like a fake claim to me. One if she was a dr and I claimed bp I expect her to be a bit more suspicious instead of calling me a town policy lynch and I believe she would act differently to my claim.

2 There are no crumbs in her iso about her being a dr making the claim less believable.

You're the last person in this game who needs to be talking about fake claims kiddo.
Also who would leave 'crumbs' about their PR role lmao that's like an easy d1 Mafia kill... Oh wait unless you're a BP.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:04 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

dodging, Busy with college again. I'll have something to post tomorrow.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 684, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
@Haschel Cedricson Do you not feel that others who have posted a small amount of reads are also worth voting for? AKA Me and Garmr
You misunderstand me; my problem was not with pistachio's list (Well, I had a problem with it but it wasn't the one I was referring to in the post you quoted); it was with Hieirama saying that the reason pistachio's list was so short was because he didn't want to give null reads, despite the fact that 2/5 of his list was in fact null reads.

I am also really dissatisfied that, even though you were(are?) busy with your game, you would only come back with such a small post. I know you said you did a quick skim, but how can you be so confident in a vote with something like that?
I'm confident enough. I think the tunnelling on Garmr is coming off as desperate, and combined with my earlier suspicions I feel comfortable making a vote.

1. Ah okay. I did misunderstood you, my apologies.

2. I was expecting you to have more to say about other peoples posts, like most of us. I am personally not too keen with this.
In post 691, herrcombs wrote:
In post 683, Meanmelter wrote:Dude the fact Garmr can quickhammer and no one seems to fucking bat an eye already makes being at L-1 time to claim.

Except I (, ) and several other people have batted an eye. And as pointed out by Dier (), Garmr was already on Lalendra's wagon when she was put to L-1.

Probably not the best statement to make, but the fact half of the players in this game seem to have no intention on lynching him suprises me. And I was also trying to make a statement that if you hammer without an intent, and the town isn't going to decide to lynch you, then what stops scum from doing it in the future?

In post 695, Garmr wrote:
In post 694, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't understand Garmr's "crumb who you protect" thing. It seems kind of odd. Maybe the day after you save someone (like "this person is my number 1 town read") because they can't be scum if they got attacked and healed. But that argument makes no sense. And then this:
In post 689, Garmr wrote:But I guess she would be killed tonight if she is town
UNVOTE: lal

It seems like you're setting up for a lynch tomorrow because of WIFOM.

Or its basic common sense on this site. The only way a town doc would live is if they are useless so much it helps scum

Doesn't seem like common sense to me :)
In post 724, Lalendra wrote:To be clear, I am still voting garmr. However if the Dier wagon picks up steam, I will gladly sheep the fk out of it, because I am happy lynching either.

I REALLY do not like that last statement. I understand you find Dier 'Obvscum' but I just dislike how it seems you are merely picking whichever door the most people are going into.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Meanmelter »

We gonna lynch Garmr today or walk around Dier and Lala
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Meanmelter »

Yea, no. I'm not voting Lala. You'll have to find your two votes somewhere else. This wagon is fucking awful btw
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 813, herrcombs wrote:Would you vote for either Haschel or Dier, meanmelter?

If I had to pick? Haschel. I'm really disliking his activity and I am not finding it townie tbh.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 921, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 918, A Simple Plan wrote:BlueBloodedToffee was killed. He was

Greetings, BlueBloodedToffee!

You are a
Town Mason
. In addition to your vote, you have the following abilities.
- You may communicate during Pregame and at night in your Private Topic.

You win if all threats to the town have been eliminated.

I would recommend the other town mason not role-claiming until later. As soon as you claim you will basically be confirmed as town (thus, likely a NK).

I can agree with that statement, though I think that leaves room for scum to have a claim/counter-claim. I do wonder how many town masons there might be. I do have a few assumptions on who I might think is a town mason, however.

In post 927, Keyser Söze wrote:Meanmelter makes no comment on the Haschel Cedricson wagon but supports the Garmr lynch.

In post 775, A Simple Plan wrote:
Vote Count 2.7

[3]
Garmr - Meanmelter, mykonian, Lalendra [L-3]
[2]
Dierfire - BlueBloodedToffee, Hieirama [L-4]
[2]
Haschel Cedricson - herrcombs, Keyser Söze [L-4]
[1]
Lalendra - Haschel Cedricson [L-5]

Not Voting -
Dierfire, Dwlee99, Garmr

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline - (expired on 2015-10-17 12:30:00)

Prodding Haschel Cedricson.

I've hinted before I did not like his play style. But He wasn't worth my vote at the time as much as Garmr, and I do not feel at that time the wagon was even kicking off. I went back and reread when you and herrcombs voted for him. I was not personally against the lynch but I would have honestly preferred a Garmr lynch tbh.

In post 929, herrcombs wrote:Feeling better about Keyser being town. Myko can be town until I reread things to make sure, same with DWL. Not sure if the Dier hammer makes him town or if he's just trying to buy town points.

I do not recall you not feeling townie agbout Keyser? You said he was null-town and that he , but I believe that was the last you mentioned of him. Perhaps you mean you are reassured? Especially with those last two statements who you felt are both town.
In post 930, Keyser Söze wrote:I do not like Hieirama or Meanmelter's posting/movement/activity around the Haschel Cedricson lynch

I do not understand. Are you questioning my inactivity?

In post 946, Keyser Söze wrote:I am also curious to hear Meanmelter's thoughts on the D2 wagons.

Well, for Garmr's wagon. I really feel like I'm having 0 impact on this game. I felt like the only people on the wagon were already on it before I voted for him aside from Lale. I feel like everyone's just kinda shrugged at it. I was hoping it was going to attract attention and questions at me and Garmr, but that didn't seem to happen at all. It stayed constant for awhile, but everyone focused on Lale for awhile, gave Dier a bit of attention until finally Haschel.

As for Lale, I feel her
reasons
have sort of caused her wagon. As you have pointed , you felt it was her actions, but let me explain myself. I never liked her, Dier Haschel having small post counts, but at least when Lale posted it was usually content, or at least it is now. Her
actions
are pretty good in my book. But her
reasons?
They really do not sit with me well. Her vote against Garmr persisted coming D2. I think she is the only one who read the arguments between Garmr and I, and I feel now she is no longer voting Garmr for a PL. I am not too shocked by her claim (Surely we were gonna have a cop or a doctor, only a matter of time) especially since she was L-1 with the "You can hammer without intent we don't mind" town mindset. I don't like who she protected night one, however. After the claim I feel that's where the wagon crumbled.
Votes I liked:
Votes I did not like:
and
Votes I have no opinion on:

It's hard for me to really understand Dier. He plays quite similar to Haschel, which leads me to suspect him as an accomplice because Haschel flipped scum. His lackluster posts, and questionable votes do NOT sit well with me.

And Haschel. I've called him out D2 on two things I did not like, and I felt his responses were merely trying to dodge my accusations against him. However I did misunderstand him in one. I feel his inactivity and meager posts where his real downfall. He appeared to promise more posts, or at least a nice well-thought out post, but I never saw this. Though it still feels much like Pistachi0n, a flash wagon at the end of the day on someone who was inactive. I am not saying Haschel wasn't on my scum radar. But hey it worked right?

In post 956, Garmr wrote:Should I just out the obvious mason so my to catch a scums scheme would work.

In post 958, Garmr wrote:So dwell your a mason how do you feel about me using you to force scums hand.

If you flip town I serenely hope I never ever have to end up in the same game with you.

Now, back to where I left off day 2
In post 953, Garmr wrote:Well laleandra claimed doctor if she forced to protect confirmed town like a mason scum have to shoot her if she's not lying of she is scum they can't shoot the confirmed townie because of her claim it forces her in a corner

How exactly do you plan to even force a scenario like that?
In post 944, Garmr wrote:that's a
town
win condition through myko to lynch
scum

I fixed your spelling.
In post 940, Garmr wrote:I would be willing to vote meanmelter over heirama. I have made points on him but people have been playing it off as not valid because he is voting me.

I've made plenty of great reasons against why you shouldn't even be here for D3. However it seems the only way people are getting lynched this game is if they are:
1.Inactive throughout most of the day/game.
2.It's down to the last few days and we gotta lynch someone soon.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 967, Garmr wrote:@soze and who ever else thinks I'm town
If you think I'm town(i know im town.) and I been loud atleast 1scum is guaranteed to be in this three mean/laleandra/myko. There may be even two. Myko seems most likely to be town lake will sort her self out. This leaves meanmelter there has been no reason to town read him me and size have made some decent posts against him this waste of space is today's lynch.

I don't think you've made any decent reasons at all actually. All you've done is walk around my reasons D2 on why you're scum. If anyone has provided reasons it's soze and I don't even find them anything worth voting against me. I said Day 2 I see no reason why there is anyone who I should vote for other than you and that still fits the case.
In post 968, Garmr wrote:
In post 965, Dwlee99 wrote:It would work but I'm not mason.

Someone else agrees its a good plan

Okay, humor me, how do you plan to make this work? I already asked you but of course you probably just skim my posts.
In post 969, Garmr wrote:Your having 0 impact because your points are shit and your probably scum. The reason I'm alive is the majority of town is smart enough to see im obvious town with one or two people townies with tunnel vision.

Also your fake outrage about the mason thing is pretty badly done as tommorow is claim day and since we already have Dr claim there's no harm since if she is doc a mason Dr bp set up suggests a weak scum team which probably only has a role cop to find masons/Dr or just a watcher/tracker depending on how the mod See's balance.
If she's scum she can't risk killing the mason.

I don't think that's why I'm having zero impact at all lmao. But hey at least I know you read partial of that post.

I don't understand at what point I had a 'fake outrage' it just sounds like you're trying to strawman me again.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 974, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 966, Meanmelter wrote:I can agree with that statement, though I think that leaves room for scum to have a claim/counter-claim. I do wonder how many town masons there might be.

I doubt scum would counter-claim because it would instantly line themselves up for the lynch/investigation. Also, I have no doubt the masons have hinted/hidden their connection within the thread.

Hm, I suppose I see what you are saying. I feel this would be a possible option, however if there are 3 scum players and not two. It could result in the town mason getting lynched first. Which would buy them another day. But if there is only two then that would be a pretty bad claim.
In post 974, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 966, Meanmelter wrote:I do not understand. Are you questioning my inactivity?

Yes, here is my concern: looking back at that wagon, I feel like that was a crucial time for the Haschel Cedricson wagon to gain momentum.

You said you'd support the Haschel Cedricson wagon (but then don't make any further D2 posts)

Haschel Cedricson - Keyser Söze, mykonian [L-4]

BlueBloodedToffee votes Haschel Cedricson (L-3).
Dwlee99's votes Haschel Cedricson (L-2).

[I feel like scum would have more likely lurked at this stage to ensure a no lynch/counter lynch than a lynch on their scum partner].

herrcombs votes Haschel Cedricson (L-1).
Dierfire votes Haschel Cedricson (hammer).

In post 820, Meanmelter wrote:
In post 813, herrcombs wrote:Would you vote for either Haschel or Dier, meanmelter?

If I had to pick? Haschel. I'm really disliking his activity and I am not finding it townie tbh.

I wasn't trying to make it sound like I was going to vote for Haschel. If I was going to vote for Haschel I might as well have voted for Lale when her wagon was picking up.
I tried to make it clear that if we weren't lynching Garmr I'm not going to be apart of it.
If you want to accuse me of lurking around Haschel's wagon I can understand where you are coming from. However I feel a scum player would have claimed intent to hammer or even put him at L-1 to seem less scummy, or even already be on that wagon.
In post 491, Meanmelter wrote:I am voting for you because you are clearly the most scummy player this whole game and I have no intention on changing my vote anytime soon. You might think that now that there was a wagon on Pista and now you're off the hook, but I refuse to let that be the case.

This is for the underlined part above.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:36 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 977, Garmr wrote:^scums even trying to use me as a excuse not to lynch there scum buddy.

Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 981, mykonian wrote:Suppose you are haschel. Day one, you play your game. You don't get in trouble. N1 you look at your play and it really doesn't look all that good, towards the end of the day there's some suspicion and indeed you have been a terrible lurk. You are a smart kid, do you think you'll make it to lylo? That'll be hard. So comes the second question, how do you set up your buddies to win the game for you?

I'd be very surprised if haschel voted for a lynch on a buddy that might have gone through, otoh, I'd expect him to distance if he saw the opportunity. Day 1 this is obvious different, he may have thought a good lynch could set him up there.

Perhaps his idea was to distance himself from everyone in the game. If he slips or gets caught in some way where he's gonna get lynched (In this case, a flash wagon on someone who was inactive and not giving any content) then there becomes less for us to analyze. I wouldn't say it the best idea for scum to do, but if you do get caught at least it keeps your scum buddies safe.
Are you proposing that Lale is town, then?
In post 983, Hieirama wrote:@Dier

Common Townreads; Dwlee, Herr, Keyser.
It unsettles me that it seems like scum haven't tried targeting them yet.

p.s. not liking how anti-Garmr Meanmelter is being

Is this only now a problem that I've been anti-Garmr nearly the entire game?
In post 986, Garmr wrote:
In post 984, herrcombs wrote:
In post 983, Hieirama wrote:p.s. not liking how anti-Garmr Meanmelter is being

What makes you believe that it is more likely scum!Meanmelter trying to get town!Garmr lynched, rather than a town!Meanmelter following a strong scumread? Do you think Meanmelter is scumreading Garmr with substance, and if so, do you disagree with his reasoning?

I don't think your even reading mean melters content there's a large number of misreps ect.

Please point out these misreps :)
In post 987, herrcombs wrote:Oh, I've read his posts, and I have my own opinions. I need to hear Hieirama's opinions though. This is important to me. I'd appreciate if you didn't interfere.

So what are your opinions on me, then?
In post 1005, Lalendra wrote:Yeah about that - I protected BBT last night so I'm wicked confused. I've never had this happen before, does this mean we're in multiball? Excuse the stupidity but I really don't know wtf to think right now

We might have a roleblocker, then. I can see why both a town and scum roleblocker would pick the fakeclaim/claimed doc.
In post 1006, Dierfire wrote:Oh, that's interesting. Normally I'd assume that the Mafia had a Roleblocker, but that's a strange role for a game with Masons and BP. Maybe a Strongman instead?

What makes you sure Garmr's claim is legit?
In post 1009, Dierfire wrote:Overall MM seems to care about mostly about Garmr. I am surprised that he hasn't shifted to look at other players, especially if he's as confident about Garmr as he says. It makes for repetitive and unproductive days.

@MM
Garmr dies and flips Mafia. What then?

Would you say I shouldn't focus on the player who I see entirely as scum and I should focus more on others who I see as town? I have been looking at other players, but I do not see a reason to change my vote. Especially D2 towards night. I don't think lynching an alleged doc would have been the best idea, or even a flash wagon. But hey, it worked.
My next agenda would be to sort out how believable Lale's doc claim is.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 1027, mykonian wrote:Leaves mean-lalendra. I present to you the only evidence these two players are aware they are in the same game.

I think you might have missed the comments I made in my (I sincerely apologize for the format, by the way,) about her, there is also the beginning of and a part in Though I think when you say 'The only evidence these two players are aware they are in the same game.' is quite vague and I am not sure if you are saying I have purposely ignored Lalendra, or if you are saying I have not given any of my opinions/views on anything related to Lalendra, Which wouldn't be exactly true since I made a this day where I talked about her D2 wagon.
I am also not entirely keen on why you gave opinions on Herrcombs that you did not like, but how you feel 745 makes it all up because he started the wagon on Haschel. I felt you might have given him too much credit here personally. I felt he could have made the same(or at least a very similar) argument against Hier. But That is my opinion on the matter.

Regardless, I am quite happy about the effort you put into your post.
I would be interested in seeing your analysis like this on the night kills.

In post 1031, Garmr wrote:
Vote mean with me with me then because
the longer this game goes on the easier I become to lynch.
If Mean is scum no matter who else you think is scum then vote him with me and lets lynch scum together.

Also mean will be a easier lynch today because he will get the support i still have people who are smart enough to know I'm town before scum kills them all off. Because town reading me seems like a death sentence

Just like to bring up day 2 I brought the biggest reasoning as to why lalendra is scum not deir or heirama or who ever it was me who got the votes up to that point.

Does the following not really seem to bother anyone?
First off, how are you easier to lynch the longer the game goes on?
and Second, The mafia are NOT killing people who see you as town. I do not recall BBT calling you town, at least not very often. I'm pretty sure he had a stronger scumread on you anyway. The only night kill where someone saw you as town was Implosion. I will note there has only been two, however.

In post 1040, Garmr wrote:H
e does shit like this multiple times in an attempt to make me look scummy it was just 30 minutes between the post and mykos and it was on page 3.

This is obviously noob scum making up reasons to vote me.

I replied to this exact statement already as to why I made that claim (Let's not forget he considered his vote on myko serious there.)
In post 491, Meanmelter wrote:I was reading the posts in order. From page one to page 18 at the time.

You've gone at him for something I don't feel was worth it. You even considered his case reaching but then you yourself are doing the same thing. This is not even me making up anything. I have NOT manipulated any time and use that as a point against you. My only argument time-wise against you was when you quickhammered Pistachi0n & how short the time was from when you soft/hardclaimed:
In post 491, Meanmelter wrote:Lets look at how long it took for it to become L-1
-
8 hours. EIGHT.
We got one round of Pista to answer questions. with one intent to which I dislike. He said he was tired and that's why he didn't give a full read on everybody. I would have given him more time or ask for him to post a more detailed list on everybody. Not to mention you didn't even declare your intent to hammer.
-
What have you done this entire game but make yourself look awful? You hammered someone with a wagon in the time of 29 hours. Which is actually only 30 posts from where the wagon started rolling.

In post 494, Meanmelter wrote:I'm not making anything fit my "own narrative"
You contributed nothing until people started voting onto you and then you got super defensive, soft claimed, and then hard claimed like two hours later which is only 6 posts NOBODY EVEN POINTED OUT A THE SOFT CLAIM YOU JUST SOFT CLAIMED AND THEN HARD CLAIMED FOR NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG. I never even said you were lurking when you decided to take your sudden day and a half vacation. Stop strawmanning me brah.

Anyways, lets move on...

In post 1040, Garmr wrote:
Says i provided no reads or anything

Okay, can you please tell me where I said you provided no reads or 'anything' (Which is kind of a blank statement considering how vague that is.) Here is what I did say about your reads, by the way.
In post 494, Meanmelter wrote:Yea right. You posts some reads on people like three people. Have doubts about thinking myko as scum. Vote Lala for voting you, and saying she isn't scum hunting when you haven't scum hunted yourself at that point. Find Felisan scummy and then never mention it again. You mention you trying to find a link between lala and dwlee (Who is someone you find to be a townie btw unless that changed without a notice.) And then you hammer.

I would like to point out that I did misread the part about lale and dwlee which I pointed out here:
In post 509, Meanmelter wrote:When I first read it, it looked like to me you were making that link. In that same quote you where asked on your final scum read so I took it as part of your scum read. I am thinking now I merely misread it. My point still stands however. that you've contributed nothing to the scum hunt.

claimed I haven't done anything productive for town at that point.
how would he know since I did make cases ect. A townie doesn't know if cases are right or wrong.

I don't even understand what you are talking about in the underlined statement.
Please define what point I am talking about. I feel like you're just putting this proof of burden onto me. But that's okay scum would do that. I'm pretty sure you are talking about what I put at the bottom after I voted for you in my And this is what you said:
In post 479, Garmr wrote:This is a bit cheeky if he is town which I doubt
you could be the most worthless fucker in the game and not know it and just mislynch the fuck out of every slot
So presmuing this
and using it as a reason to lynch someone
means you don't have a real reason to lynch some and just want to place your vote there or you know who is town and scum is
Both reasons are fucking scummy as.

(Added some grammar to that you're welcome)
I've already mentioned about what 'content' you added day two. You've done nothing but injure the town if anything with your activity day one.
In post 1040, Garmr wrote:.
Tried to dispel my reads as only people that scum read me.
FACT THAT WASN'T TRUE

Where did I say this?
Also I was scum reading lalendra before she scum read me day 1 Her switching from a town policy lynch to a scum lynch still seems fake.

-even through he says these points are scummy (none of them are really) He hasn't put any scum motive into them. He just goes this is scummy not this is scummy because scum would do this.

Okay, I guess I'm gonna have to explain my case against you since you didn't seem to understand me at all, which I'm not surprised.
He avoided making cases about other people.

I have not 'avoided' making cases on anyone else, plus, I think you are forgetting that I called out on Haschel D2.
In post 1040, Garmr wrote:.This sounds like a scum buddy trying to convience another scum buddy to join a wagon. This is not how two town talk to each other. Considering how much of a noob meanmelter is I can see him making these type of slip ups.

This was not me trying to get Haschel to join my wagon against you. I was questioning his logic and to see his response to other players in the game, since he has been so inactive.
this seems like a scum partner trying to tell his buddy to get back in the game

Okay, now I feel like you're flogging a dead horse. This was my main factor in determining why I felt Haschel was scummy. But if you wanna twist my words by all means go ahead.
Here is defending Haschel but latter on but

DEFENDING?
I am not defending Haschel or Lale here. I don't even know how you are going to get that conclusion.
Why would mean as town defend a scum read earlier in such a passive way then with out any indication scum read him.

I've scum read him for awhile now man. But it's ok I see you misunderstood me earlier.

Alright I need a break before I type out some more.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 1045, Garmr wrote:Yes you were passively defending haschel.

In post 1047, Dwlee99 wrote:Mean, you are completely incorrect in saying you didn't defend haschel.

In post 1084, Hieirama wrote:Also, the point Dwlee made about the refusing the defense accusations.

If this is what you guys truly believe, this was not my intention at all. I was not attempting to defend them at all. I think this might make more sense considering in my first post I had more negative town rep on Lale and Haschel. Even then, I don't see how saying "They've ALWAYS been quiet." is some form of defense for someone it's referring to.

In post 1045, Garmr wrote:you claim to of pushed hascheal hard yet you were so quick to back off your point when hascheal answered you with a sorry I misunderstood.

Where did I claim to push Haschel hard? If you keep doing this Strawman shit I'm just gonna post pictures of Scarecrows for you. You don't even try to quote a post from me or anything Lmao.

In post 1045, Garmr wrote:You continuously try prove any of my reads as useless despite any reasoning I place in them due to the fact they were scum reading me first. Lale was town reading me when she tried to policy lynch me. ONLY SCUM WOULD TRY TO DISPEL SOMEONES POINTS BY CLAIMING SOMEONES READS ARE INVALID FOR REASONS OTHER THAN THE POINTS THEMSELVES.

Where did I say your reads are useless? Perhaps you are talking about the part where1.
Also I do not believe Lale was town reading you considering and there is also this part where I cannot speak for her, but I believe the only reason here was because you did not replace out and you came back after your 'break.' Even then I still feel she is scum reading you. There is also the part where later on.

In post 1045, Garmr wrote:Your point is that I contributed nothing to scum hunting when i in fact did contribute quite a few points thus making you a liar unless your reasoning is no one followed me day 1 which would be false as people did vote lalendra and would be a null point anyway.

,(Which I still don't even understand why she considered that a policy lynch tbh) and then. If you wanna be realistic you've done more harm than good for the town. Not only do you make it where scum will seek to target other candidates more likely to be power roles than yourself, but you also made it where you pushed a Doc to claim. This is based on the analogy that Lale really is a doc by the way, which I am still on the fence about. However I believe that your BP claim was merely a method to make it where others will not suspect you of being scum since there is no evidence you have to provide us as proof that your claim is legit. A BP fake claim is quite easy for scum to do because of this, and now you are merely using it to put leverage on what you think the game setup could possibly be.

In post 1045, Garmr wrote:You anwser some question in a round about way then claim your being strawman ect. This is the mark of someone who is horrible at scum and can't defend themselves because they know they are scum.

You have provided no evidence to prove I have said any of the crap you said I have done. Scum would do this.
And when I call you out on it you literally ignore it.

In post 1046, Garmr wrote:In the same vein most of your content is pure wrong or twisting how things actually happened. You remain quite about other things and focus on me. Your not really cut out as scum and are pathetic because it's obvious you are scum.

Where/what is wrong?
Where am I twisting how things actually happened?
Where am I being shortsighted?
Where is the evidence that I am scum?
Are we in the same game?

In post 1050, herrcombs wrote:I think that you have tunneled Garmr the entire game, and whether you are town or scum, it has left sort of a blind spot for other things that have been going on. That being said, I can see your push against Garmr as a town push. You have made several good points that I agree with, so that prompted my question to Hieirama when she said "not liking how anti-Garmr Meanmelter is being" in 983. I think there are points in your push against Garmr that appear to be misrepresented
(e.g. the phrase at the end of 466 "You went from AFK one line posts to softclaiming out of the blue..." it's not clear whether you were trying to say Garmr was afk before he claimed, or rather that the style of his posts were afk-one-liners.)
However, I think Garmr is totally overblowing how all of your posts are "shit" and misreps and strawmen and w/e. I think in your interactions with Garmr, Garmr looks way worse. I think Garmr complains about misreps and strawmen, all the while misrepresenting you and making strawman arguments. So I'm not liking Garmr atm.

I am saying that the style of his posts were --liners unless you wanna count the
I would also like to note that I have not been tunnel visioning this game but since everyone seems to keep taking note of this,perhaps I am not committing enough to this game. I will try to sort this out and commit more to my posts.

PEDIT: Goddammit I accidentally pressed the go back tab.

In post 1050, herrcombs wrote:This is actually not true. BBT was pretty sure Garmr is town. Just look at his interaction with Garmr at the end of D2. And his 636, he outright said that the Garmr wagon was bad.

Ah, it appears I have not noticed this. I mostly noticed his talking about how he wanted him to stop against a claimed , which came off as scumleaning to me. I also feel it's worth noting that after the night cycle

In post 1084, Hieirama wrote:Didn't feel that good about his tunnel, and I did agree with Garmr that there was a bit of misrep in his case. Also, the point Dwlee made about the refusing the defense accusations.

In post 1084, Hieirama wrote:If I have an opinion, I'll say it. If I don't have evidence to back it up, I'll still say it anyway. Don't need evidence to have an opinion and share it... Though it does help people take you more seriously, I guess.

If you are going to come in every 2 days and giving barely any reason on placing your vote on somebody you might as well go and replace out. This just tells me you clearly lack the resolve to act and devote yourself to this game.
What is inherently scummy about tunneling someone I find scummy?
Where is the misrepresentation?
Is it okay for someone to vote against someone without any sort of evidence or reasoning as long as it's their 'opinion?'
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

I certainly hope I didn't forget to say anything after accidentally hitting the backspace key.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 1106, Dwlee99 wrote:Tunnelling isn't scummy but if you don't gave many reads other than one person by day 3.. well..

This just comes off that you haven't been reading my posts at all, if you really think I haven't voiced how I feel about other players.
Garmr wrote:don't forget twisting facts and trying to push off the label of passively defending scum.

Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Meanmelter »

Also it would be cool if some of our lurking players would stop by and post something relevant.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 1110, Lalendra wrote:That is my main problem with Mean as well.

In post 1102, Meanmelter wrote:If this is what you guys truly believe, this was not my intention at all. I was not attempting to defend them at all. I think this might make more sense considering in my first post I had more negative town rep on Lale and Haschel. Even then, I don't see how saying "They've ALWAYS been quiet." is some form of defense for someone it's referring to.

In post 1117, Keyser Söze wrote:Interestingly, Haschel Cedricson does not comment/reply to Meanmelter's question.

But he did.
In post 684, Haschel Cedricson wrote:You misunderstand me; my problem was not with pistachio's list (Well, I had a problem with it but it wasn't the one I was referring to in the post you quoted); it was with Hieirama saying that the reason pistachio's list was so short was because he didn't want to give null reads, despite the fact that 2/5 of his list was in fact null reads.

In post 1117, Keyser Söze wrote:Does your "This is not how two town talk to each other" comment apply here too?

He'll never answer your questions, by the way. He ignores them all.

In post 1114, Dwlee99 wrote:@MeanMelter: From a quick skim of your ISO you have interactions with a lot of people (mainly questions) but not really saying how you feel on the slots. Can you quote an example of you posting how you feel on a slot?

I've commented on quite a few slots tbh fam. I feel like quoting them all would be a giant quote mess (And I don't wanna anger the Keyser.) SO I'll do a few if that's ok.
Myko
In post 1044, Meanmelter wrote:Regardless, I am quite happy about the effort you put into your post. I would be interested in seeing your analysis like this on the night kills.

Lale
In post 966, Meanmelter wrote:Her actions are pretty good in my book. But her reasons? They really do not sit with me well.
In post 966, Meanmelter wrote:I don't like who she protected night one,

Haschel
In post 966, Meanmelter wrote:I've hinted before I did not like his play style. But He wasn't worth my vote at the time as much as Garmr,

In post 756, Meanmelter wrote:was expecting you to have more to say about other peoples posts, like most of us. I am personally not too keen with this.

Hier
In post 1102, Meanmelter wrote:If you are going to come in every 2 days and giving barely any reason on placing your vote on somebody you might as well go and replace out.

Which isn't much of an opinion but I've given others flak for doing this kind of stuff. But I'm sure you get the idea.

In post 966, Meanmelter wrote:I never liked her, Dier Haschel having small post counts, but at least when Lale posted it was usually content, or at least it is now.

GarmrI think this is self-explanatory.

I believe the only slots I have not directly commented on is Herrcombs Keyser and yourself. Which I don't feel are too needed considering none of you have given me any suspicion.

I guess my activity during the Haschel wagon is more suspicious than the reasons I brought up about Garmr. This has become a really confusing game for me. That, or no one is paying attention :)

@Dwlle, Dierfire, Keyser, Garmr
So what are you guys gonna do D4 when I flip scum?

I probably wont be able to comment much the next few days. We're having a Halloween party for two days here and I'm gonna have homework to make up. I'll at least be able to read what you guys posts but I don't think I'll have a lot of time to comment on everything.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 1133, Dierfire wrote:Keyser wants to lynch MM, which is good. I share his concern about players that I read as Town (Mykonian, Herrcombs) being on Garmr's wagon while Hieirama is on the MM wagon. Still, I'm not terribly excited to switch my vote.

This posts is just as disappointing as Hier.

I see why scum would never target these guys.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:30 am

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 1146, Lalendra wrote:
In post 1135, Meanmelter wrote:
@Dwlle, Dierfire, Keyser, Garmr
So what are you guys gonna do D4 when I flip scum?

Wait...what? Did you just admit to it? I just...what???
I'm okay with putting this one at L-1.
VOTE: Meanmelter

How am I admitting to scum? What the fuck is with you guys and assuming I'm saying shit I'm not.
In post 1147, Lalendra wrote:Mean, a claim would be good.

I'm just a VT so if Keyser hammers it's not anything severe.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 1154, Dwlee99 wrote:Your word selection is poor, meanmelter. :-P
It is like Garmr saying honestly early in the game.

I guess so. Even then I don't even understand the honesty argument.

In post 1164, Keyser Söze wrote:Hmm, interesting - I thought Meanmelter was going to roleclaim a PR.

(Roleclaiming VT basically makes laying the hammer easier) :shifty:

Would love to hear from Hieirama's replacement too - we have just under 3 days left.

I'll be online in the next hour.

What makes you think I Would have claimed a PR role?

In post 1167, Lalendra wrote:
Wouldn't that be a good reason for scum to claim a PR? This actually makes me think he might be town - but not really enough to unvote him - as scum he might KNOW that this would earn him town-points and also he can't be CC'ed - SO MUCH WIFOM

You pretty much voted for me assuming I had claimed Scum. So I am not sure what is comforting you in your vote currently unless you are looking for a reason to jump onto my wagon at the end of the day.
Also I do not understand why you said "SO MUCH WIFOM"

Regardless, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be today's lynch. I'd rather Lynch scum but what can you do. It's only time until Keyser drops it.
Since we are just gonna give Garmr a free pass to fuck shit up, the best case scenario he is scumtown. It might not be a bad idea to bandwagon his votes in case we end up flashlynching scum like D2. I do not believe scum are gonna target Myko since his two big scumreads are me and Garmr so going off the assumption Garmr actually is town he won't have any strong desire to lynch anyone immediately D4

I suspect Scum are most-likely going to target Dwlee. He claimed *not* mason, which could easily raise the suspicion of another PR.
Other possible targets I think are going to be Keyser and Lale.
I would not mark any of these three off as town if they lived the night cycle, however. It might actually just give suspicion on why they wouldn't be targeted. Playing 'too townie' can be a common scumtell.
I doubt Scum are going to care about the final mason player, since at the end of the day he is just another VT now. Garmr is the least-likely due to his BP claim. Excluding Garmr, I believe Dierfire and Hier(Who is now Aj the Epic) are most suitable to be scum, following Lale.

I have a good idea on who I think Lale might target during the night but I don't want to leave it out there.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 1184, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1180, Meanmelter wrote:

I suspect Scum are most-likely going to target Dwlee. He claimed *not* mason, which could easily raise the suspicion of another PR.

What do you mean by this?

I think scum are going to target you N3. As in kill you. I thought this was pretty obvious but it seems there's a few things that aren't.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 1180, Meanmelter wrote:I doubt Scum are going to care about the final mason player,
since at the end of the day he is just another VT now.

Please do double check I did not already answer your question in the future, Dwlee. However I do not think I will have the opportunity to ask you more questions in the near future.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 1190, Dwlee99 wrote:Then why would you say that they would kill me earlier in the post?

I'm not answering this, if you aren't going to read.
Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1182, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1173, Aj The Epic wrote:Well doing stuff includes reading so that's probably what I'd like to do. Any quick/dirty summary thus far?

Hi Aj The Epic, I would love to see which posts/votes
YOU
choose to highlight. Don't be shy :giggle:

@Aj The Epic - please can you do "stuff".

I second this.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 1198, Aj The Epic wrote:Read to page 8 where gamr goes "I am power role"... I'd lynch that right then. He wasn't in any position to need to claim and just outs to pressure off.

Holy shit maybe someone is seeing what I'm seeing.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

Pretty quiet for the last day.
Oh btw we got three hours so
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:15 am

Post by Meanmelter »

Welp, good luck fellas. I'll see you endgame. I hope you all can lynch real scum tomorrow!
In the meantime...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”