Open 570: Making Friends and Enemies (Mafia Wins!)

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #200) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:30 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Annnnnd, there it is.

Build your case Wisdom. I'm here, waiting.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (isolation #201) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:01 am

So, this is productive.

Hey, remember when Dave was scum?

Let's vote him.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #202) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:10 am

That seems correct.

Do you have anything further to add?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #203) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:14 am

But then he jumped back on because he determined that the link did not actually exist.

But he can't discuss this link because he may be outing a Mason. Even though the person he thought was Mason can't be a Mason because it was based on the assumption that NPAU was Mason, which we now know he was not.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #204) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:15 am

I get the feeling you're not reading.

I have very clearly and explicitly stated my case. I have even re-stated sections of it.

I'm getting frustrated now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #205) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:17 am

Thanks.

You won't have to put up with me much more.

I think I'm going to replace out.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #206) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:11 am

In post 1226, goodmorning wrote:
As Scum, you don't fight the wagon because you want him lynched and you don't want to look like you knew he was Town
. As scum, you don't want to come across like you're on a bad lynch, so you pretend to second-guess yourself to gain credibility that you really feel the wagon you're on is wrong but you have no option but to stay on it.
As Town, you don't fight the wagon because a lynch on Town is better then no lynch at all, plus you can't be certain you're right - maybe the people who put the wagon at L-1 are on to something.
As town, if you think the wagon really is bad, you try to steer town elsewhere onto somebody who you're scum-reading. You trust in your own reads more than anybody else's because you
know
you're town and you cannot be certain of anybody else.

My thoughts ^^

In post 1231, davesaz wrote:
In post 1186, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Why did you stay on the wagon?
Why didn't you try to stop the wagon?
Why didn't you try to push somebody else's wagon?

With 10 hours left in the day? When I thought the most likely alternative (GM) would probably be worse? Also see my recent response to GM's question / self answer. Find the same thing in my ISO earlier. See me getting all concerned about a no lynch, and actually pushing people
like you
to vote NPAU (and then unvote, I might add).
Spoiler:
In post 896, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Sigh.

It feels genuine. I still don't like it took her near 2 weeks to present it, but w/e.

UNVOTE:

In post 898, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I guess I just didn't expect it to take that long, especially when you named 4 or 5 people that you have played with before that you said you would be able to gain reads on quickly.

It doesn't matter now anyway.

VOTE: NPAU

What is the town motivation behind 'Watching the thread and clock' on a wagon you don't feel sure of?

If a wagon I agreed with had formed, and it looked like it would go through, I would have switched to it. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.
The NPAU wagon was the best (ONLY) hope of a lynch, which is
better for town
than a no-lynch.

My oh my, plenty of lies, damn lies and more lies.

When you unvoted NPAU, you had just over 2 days, looks like it was around 52 hours or so. Now, 2 days is plenty of time to try and steer a wagon onto somebody you're scum-reading. Instead, you just hopped back on with around 22 hours to go (again, not 10). Still plenty of time to at least
try
and get your point across on who you thought was scum and why.

I can't believe you're trying to give yourself credit for my voting of NPAU when you had absolutely no part in that vote at all. Show me how you got me to vote NPAU. This is something scum do, try to give themselves credit for something that they didn't actually do.

Now, why would you wait for a wagon to be formed? Why would you not try to form a wagon yourself? That is what town do, they don't wait for somebody else to do something that they can sheep. They pro-actively try to find scum, no matter what. The fact you even imply you were waiting for another wagon to be formed indicates to me that you think there was enough time for this to be done. Which contradicts your earlier point made about not having the time to push a wagon on someone you were scum-reading yourself. If you didn't have the time to push a wagon (2days) what makes you think somebody else could create a wagon when you were 'watching the thread' with approx 6-8 hours of the day left?

In post 1232, Josh_B wrote:
If you want to do something productive with your posts, why aren't you looking at the people that voted for NPAU all willy nilly. for no reason, or reasons that didn't make sense?

Have a look through Dave's ISO. See if you can find his reasoning for voting NPAU because I don't see it anywhere.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #207) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:13 am

Why did you not follow up on the NPAU wagon you disliked so much at start of D2?

Nice dodge!!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #208) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:56 am

@
Everyone
- Look what Dave chooses to reply to. Of all the things I said, he picks up on he fact that I said 6-8 hours
APPROX
and he points out it was 10.

Like, he deems that the most important part of my post to respond to.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #209) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:01 am

In post 1243, davesaz wrote:Starting a new wagon with 10 hours left is pissing in the wind. At that point, we needed to not have a no-lynch.

The time before that? Trying to figure out the connections, duh. I did not find anything, and returned to the only wagon which would work.
Scum would never leave the wagon to begin with.

I repeat, are you really this dense? You're scum and I'm voting you. You're wiggling exactly the same way you wiggled when Thor voted you at the top of D3 in our newbie.
I, on the other hand, am calmly refuting every thing you try to throw.

You're super selective with what you respond to and it makes interacting with you difficult.

You had 2 days when you unvoted.
2 days
. Not 10 hours.

When you said you were watching the thread you implied this was in case somebody started a wagon you deemed suitable to join. I'm asking you why you thought somebody else could create a wagon in 10 hours but you claimed that you didn't have enough time yourself to create your own wagon?

Do you see this contradiction?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #210) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:30 am

might have been in reply to you but it's not
because
of you that my vote changed.

In , I said '
it
feels genuine.' 'It' was in reference to Mala's . Mala's is what made me re-evaluate my read on her and consequently join the NPAU wagon.

You will also notice that my is in direct response to Mala. Again, not related to anything you have done.

So, tell me again. How do you get credit for me joining the NPAU wagon?

Wait what? So you didn't pause on NPAU because you thought he might be Mason? You've now changed that to you paused on NPAU because of my willingness to join his wagon???

Which is it?

You're also acting like I had no previous scum-read on NPAU and joined his wagon with no reasoning. This is a gross misrepresentation on your part.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #211) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:35 am

Just in case you missed them.

In post 1237, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Why did you not follow up on the NPAU wagon you disliked so much at start of D2?

Nice dodge!!

In post 1244, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
When you said you were watching the thread you implied this was in case somebody started a wagon you deemed suitable to join. I'm asking you why you thought somebody else could create a wagon in 10 hours but you claimed that you didn't have enough time yourself to create your own wagon?

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #212) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:47 am

In post 1249, goodmorning wrote:
If someone being Town made them right then everyone would have a 100% Town winrate. Trusting your own reads is important, but treating them as infallible is downright dangerous.
If there isn't time to move wagons (which I'd say there wasn't) then trying to do so is unhelpful. dave did have no option but to stay on it, whether or not he genuinely felt it was bad. Why are you so convinced that he would only have done so as Scum?

I completely agree with regards to trusting your own reads.

There was time when Dave originally unvoted. He had 2 days. He could have at least made an attempt. There was a number of people who were clearly undecided towards the end of D1.

If this was the only part of my case, I would have conceded and moved on. But, it's not. It's supported with various other things he has done that I found scummy.

What do you make of our recent interactions?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #213) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:49 am

I didn't really clarify one of my points in that last post.

The fact Dave made no attempt to push scum elsewhere after unvoting NPAU and then jumped back on the wagon makes me think he is scum. As town, I would expect an attempt at some scum-hunting and a push on somebody else to try and keep his town-read alive.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #214) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:53 am

In post 1236, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
If you want to do something productive with your posts, why aren't you looking at the people that voted for NPAU all willy nilly. for no reason, or reasons that didn't make sense?

Have a look through Dave's ISO. See if you can find his reasoning for voting NPAU because I don't see it anywhere.

In fact, Dave can you answer this instead of Josh.

Quote where you stated your reasons for joining the NPAU wagon.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #215) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:02 am

does not answer the contradiction.

Read the question. Try again.

I concede the point on you providing reasoning for being on the NPAU wagon. Very little reasoning, but still reasoning.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #216) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:10 am

Hi Wisdom,

Joining the Dave wagon yet or do you need more convincing?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (isolation #217) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:13 am

I'm warning you; nobody tunnels harder than I do.

Have you posted anything relevant?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #218) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:20 am

GM asked for my reasoning. I gave it.

You can join the Dave wagon now.

Thanks.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #219) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:22 am

Another person who uses meta?

I'm sure Mala said we were similar. She may have been mistaken.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (isolation #220) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:26 am

Meh, I've given plenty of reasoning. It's strange you have fixated on those reasons.

I should warn you I'm very aware of my own meta.

Trying to use meta to read me will not work.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #221) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:29 am

To Dave,

In post 1247, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: might have been in reply to you but it's not
because

In , I said '
it
feels genuine.' 'It' was in reference to Mala's . Mala's is what made me re-evaluate my read on her and consequently join the NPAU wagon.

You will also notice that my is in direct response to Mala. Again, not related to anything you have done.

Wait what? So you didn't pause on NPAU because you thought he might be Mason? You've now changed that to you paused on NPAU because of my willingness to join his wagon???

Which is it?

You're also acting like I had no previous scum-read on NPAU and joined his wagon with no reasoning. This is a gross misrepresentation on your part.

In post 1248, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Just in case you missed them.

In post 1237, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

Nice dodge!!

In post 1244, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

In post 1261, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: does not answer the contradiction.

I concede the point on you providing reasoning for being on the NPAU wagon. Very little reasoning, but still reasoning.

With love,

BBT.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #222) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:33 am

I'm unmetable (if that's not a word, it should be)

I have just reposted several points from my case that have yet to be answered at the top of this page.

You're desperate to discredit me. It's flattering, but distracting.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #223) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:34 am

Wisdom, what do you make of Dave changing his reasoning for his hesitation about the NPAU wagon?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #224) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:40 am

In post 1245, davesaz wrote:
What gave me pause on NPAU?
Your easy willingness to switch to the wagon
, that's what. I expected there to be fight. I read that willingness as scum, and when you changed to GM it just reinforced scum.

This looks like a singular reason to me. Not an additional reason.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #225) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:42 am

In post 1282, davesaz wrote:
Point out two things which are mutually exclusive. You can't have a contradiction without it.

pedit: I needed to check something, does not imply that thinking about that something is what made me think I needed to check. i.e. Wisdom is correct.

You said you didn't have enough time to push a wagon on one of your scum-reads. You had 2 days.

You then said you would watch the thread in case a wagon popped up that you deemed suitable. There was 10 hours left.

Tell me, how could someone create a wagon in 10 hours if you couldn't in 2 days?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #226) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:10 am

I can't believe scum haven't jumped on this Dave wagon yet...

Oh wait...

They're trying to start a counter-wagon.

That's right.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #227) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:22 am

Dave, can you respond to please
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #228) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:31 am

But you're not.

I still have outstanding questions.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #229) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:15 pm

In post 1316, Josh_B wrote:It's people who made comments like this one...
In post 266, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm not liking NPAU right now. I think he is my #1 lynch for today.

... but asking why people voted for NPAU that make me FoS.

I'm moving my vote to

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

Well, that's opportunistic.

Trying to decide if Dave genuinely just
hard
town-slipped or it's a fake.

The difficulty in getting this wagon going really makes me think it's on scum though.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #230) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:20 pm

In post 1290, davesaz wrote:
At a minimum there is another scum to catch, and worst case if BBT goes off as either alignment then my scum read on him becomes a little weaker and maybe we need to find two.

It's an Open Set-up.

We KNOW there are 3 Goons to find.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #231) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:22 pm

Actually, I don't know whether he is classing himself as a Goon and that's why there are 'two' to find.

I'm confused.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #232) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Nothing to say Wisdom?

Must be a first...
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #233) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:19 pm

What's weird about it given that it's only just happened and all the tunnelling happened before he said that?

If it's not a town-slip, what is it?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #234) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:42 am

In post 1352, davesaz wrote:I've thought all along that there are two. If it's 3 then the logic that led me to believe it was ok for masons to claim now was wrong.

What logic was that?

In post 1353, davesaz wrote:We could put hephaestus to the lurker vs. absent test. Run up a wagon, and see how long it takes him to appear and how he responds to the accusation.
I've thought it was scummy all along, but wanted to hold off to see if it was really just RL pressure.
This is by no means the strongest possible approach, but it's something that might get results.

VOTE: hephaestus

I figured you would get off my wagon once you lost the support of Wisdom. Given it was basically an OMGUS vote, it's not surprising.

I will later be quoting posts that you chose not to reply to. Can't do it right now as multi-quoting doesn't work properly on iPad.

What are your current reads Dave?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #235) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:43 am

Josh, your reads are awful.

I'm sorry. It had to he said.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #236) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:38 am

Current reads?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #237) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:43 am

No problem. I can wait.

I'll jump on the laptop soon to multi-quote my posts that you didn't respond to.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (isolation #238) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:22 am

In post 1247, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: might have been in reply to you but it's not
because

In , I said '
it

Which is it?

In post 1261, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: does not answer the contradiction.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #239) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:19 am

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Peabody
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #240) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:22 am

Josh is town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #241) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:29 am

I didn't like his student vote on me though when my wagon looked like taking off.

I'll take a closer look.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (isolation #242) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:44 am

Student vote. That's funny.

Sudden is what I meant.

I can get behind a Josh wagon.

VOTE: Josh
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #243) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:50 am

Yeah I have seen his recent posts.

I haven't gone into much detail, I will be doing so tomorrow though.

I don't like his posting in general, I said earlier that I thought one of Dave/Josh was scum and I think I was conf. bias reading Josh's posts as town. Also, after re-reading what Shinbi was saying about Josh's last minute vote on MS end of D1 and no follow up D2, I'm happy voting him for now until I can investigate further myself.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #244) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:48 pm

In post 1385, Josh_B wrote:Oh god please make this wagon quick.

BBT when you do anti-town things in a game like tunnel a townie to death just because they weren't on a lynch wagon, expect to be FoS'd.
When you do it two games in a row, you're either scum or playing against your wincon.

You voted me for questioning people who were on the NPAU wagon because I said in early D1 that NPAU was my #1 lynch for that day.

Now you're saying you're voting me for tunnelling.

Which is it?

Also, Dave was on the wagon. I hope now that you can see the difference in this silly argument you're trying to push by comparing it to the Micro game, because in the micro game I was looking at players who were off the wagon. Dave was on the wagon when NPAU got lynched, you're really not paying much attention, are you?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #245) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:16 pm

In post 1403, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1385, Josh_B wrote:
just because they weren't on a lynch wagon, expect to be FoS'd.

I know what similarities he was talking about.

I was specifically addressing this point.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #246) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:17 pm

For some reason he thinks Dave wasn't on the NPAU wagon when he got lynched.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #247) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:29 pm

Ah, I see.

I didn't like Dave's late D1 play. I didn't like his 'scum-hunting' in the time he was off the NPAU wagon either.

I disliked his interactions with Mala, it felt like he was going to sheep me onto Mala, hence why he asked what I thought of Mala's reads. If I had stayed on Mala, I strongly suspect Dave would have followed.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (isolation #248) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:03 pm

It's a different game under different circumstances.

That's like saying 'The last time you lynched someone who hammered a town wagon they were town, so why do it again?'

That logic makes no sense.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #249) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:36 am

GM is scum.

I cannot believe how little you have contributed to this game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #250) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:36 am

You were reading him as solid town way before that slip.

And before I presented my case on him if I remember correctly.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #251) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:43 am

My point is don't use reasoning to justify a town-read when those reasons are only applicable after the fact.

You refused to explain your town-read on Dave when it first appeared.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (isolation #252) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:47 am

You said 'plus the town-slip'.

You also used the fact that I presented a 'bad' case and that gave you a town-read on him. Not only did my case happen after your town-read, but I fail to see how me presenting said case equals Dave being town.

Can you explain that correlation?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #253) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:54 am

In post 1428, Wisdom wrote:dunno I remember liking his posts a lot when I was reading the game,
and
I found BBT's "case" terrible, so

Plus he has now townslipped as you'll see in a bit

The bolded word holds quite a bit of significance here. This suggests you were responding to the same point, so you were town-reading Dave based on my case.

The 'plus' also signifies a continuation of the same point.

I feel there has been some hard-white-knighting going on here.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #254) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:59 am

I'm simply evaluating what your post is telling me.

The words you have used hold a lot of significance and contradict your attempt at explaining them.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #255) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Huntress, what are your reads?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #256) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Wisdom, your read on Pea?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #257) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:55 am

GM is the third scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #258) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:00 am

Nice to see you to Josh.

You lied to me. I'm hurt.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #259) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:10 am

In post 135, Josh_B wrote:
In post 126, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hey Josh,

You town?

Yep, I'm town.

This isn't a lie?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #260) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:11 am

Wisdom ninja'd me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #261) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:13 am

It's mostly due to her not doing much the entire game. I just don't feel like she has been scum-hunting at any point.

She is lurking hard.

There is also the associative to do with Josh's and Pea's late D1 play (reluctance to join the GM wagon) but that doesn't hold much water without a flip.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #262) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:19 am

That's why it's GM
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #263) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:25 pm

Vote Josh Pea?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #264) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:53 pm

Fantastic.

I believe that's L-1.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #265) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:08 pm

Scum don't need to read.

Choose...defend your buddy or bus him.

Go!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #266) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:42 am

Hmm, I was starting to think Josh was town as well.

More due to Pea's vote on him though. If he's bussing, he's fooled me for now.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #267) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:50 am

Wisdom, your recent reads are terrible.

You should reset again.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #268) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:52 am

Nah, they're not.

Try again.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #269) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:54 am

I'm town.

Shinobi could be scum.

I could PL Heph just for lurking so hard.

Pea is scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #270) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:57 am

Because they're by no means the scummiest players in this game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #271) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:59 am

Nah.

Vote Pea with me?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (isolation #272) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:02 am

Does it?

Why is Shinobi scum?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #273) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:10 am

Town don't tunnel?

I don't see how Shinobi is scum from his interaction with Uct, can you elaborate?

I'll look up that contradiction.

Have you thought of asking him for his reads?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (isolation #274) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:16 am

You said he has spent the day tunnelling Josh, as if that somehow makes him scum. When it doesn't.

That 'contradiction' doesn't make Shinobi scum either.

I'm not a fan of Shinobi's play at all this game. He has basically played the 'lazy' card for the entirety of the game so far. I could certainly see him being scum, however, he is not a priority right now. There are scummier people to look at.

I need to review Uct because he has completely flew under my radar for this whole game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (isolation #275) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:22 am

Haha, nice try Wisdom.

Once again, your reads are pretty bad and I'm not sure how you've come to the conclusion that Shinobi is the scummiest player in this game when just a couple of pages ago you were dead-set on Josh and Pea.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #276) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:25 am

I'm beginning to get the feeling you're role fishing.

You have left Josh alone since he claimed VT.

Tell me why your reads have changed so drastically on Josh and Pea?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #277) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:30 am

Can you explain what lead you to believe both Josh and Pea are town?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #278) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:34 am

Huntress, why is Uct scum?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #279) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:35 am

In post 1586, Wisdom wrote:It's more "they can be town" than "they are town". I read their posts again and decided that even if they're quirky and antitown as hell, I can accept them coming from town.

How? Give me specifics.

What specifically made you think they could be town?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #280) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:41 am

You haven't given me specifics. Silly.

You keep recycling the same generic answer.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #281) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:45 am

Meanwhile, you have no reasons for believing Shinobi to be scum and continue to role-fish.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #282) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:52 am

I'm not defending Shinobi. I'm trying to understand why you think he is the scummiest player in the game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #283) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:56 am

In post 1575, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't see how Shinobi is scum from his interaction with Uct, can you elaborate?

In post 1578, Wisdom wrote:
It does. Townies try to get reads. Shinobi has done nada.

Do they? Has GM been trying to get reads? Has Uct been trying to get reads? Why is Shinobi scummier than those two in that respect?

In post 1583, Wisdom wrote:
As to what triggered it, I already explained what I didn't like from Shinobi and you the last few pages.

Are you saying Josh and Pea looked townier upon re-read, or myself and Shinobi looked scummier?

You need to make up your mind and be clear.

In post 1586, Wisdom wrote:It's more "they can be town" than "they are town". I read their posts again and decided that even if they're quirky and antitown as hell, I can accept them coming from town.

What about their posts made you think they were town?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (isolation #284) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:09 am

That's pretty poor reasoning for the change in reads.

Shinobi engaged Uct in that conversation, therefore, it was Shinobi trying to get the read, not Uct.

Try again?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (isolation #285) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:15 am

Shinobi accused Uct of being scum.

Uct asked for a case (how is this trying to get a read?)

Who else has Uct tried to scum-hunt?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #286) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:53 am

I sheeped you, please.

You make it sound like you've actually been scum-hunting.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #287) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:03 am

VOTE: Heph

Purely a policy vote.

Going to try and lynch all lurkers so I can solidify my town-reads and find out who's scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #288) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:23 am

VOTE: GM

That's better.

That one feels good.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #289) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:30 am

You're too good Wisdom.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #290) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:33 am

Wisdom,

Who you scum with?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #291) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:37 am

Nah.

Seriously.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #292) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:42 am

Your/MS' vote history doesn't look too good.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #293) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:44 am

For you?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #294) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:47 am

Hmm, I'm not sure.

You've managed to gain quite a few town-reads and I like a challenge.

I think you're scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #295) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:50 am

What do you think I'm arguing and why don't you think I have a choice?

UNVOTE:
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (isolation #296) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:52 am

Hmm, I'm not sure why you're my only choice.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #297) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:52 am

Where is your case for why I'm scum?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (isolation #298) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:56 am

Ah, 'scum-vibes'

Good luck pushing that case!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #299) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:50 am

OK, finished my ISO of Wisdom. I may have more to add in at a later time/date after analyzing the VC's.

Can everybody read this please. I know it's long, but I would really value some input.

Right now, there is almost definitely one scum in Wisdom/Josh/Pea. Possibly two.

In Wisdom's first post, , he states he is scum-reading Pea. This is a recurring theme throughout.

- Still scum-reading Pea.

- Still scum-reading Pea.

- Presents reasons for Pea being scum.

1106 - Finally votes Pea.

Now, here he decides to start White-knighting Dave. He spends roughly the next 8 pages white-knighting Dave. Hard - , , , , , , , , , , , , , . This just feels wrong. If Dave was under threat of a lynch, I can understand him jumping to his defence, but it was just me pushing. Wisdom got himself hugely invested in something that had nothing to do with him, and I have to ask myself why? I think this was a great opportunity for Wisdom to gain himself some town-cred. He went to great lengths to discredit my case and even flat out answer questions that were directed at Dave.

- Wisdom is still town-reading me.

- Refused to explain town-read on Dave, who he had been heavily defending, but was happy to explain town-read on Uct. I never did get answer as to why this was the case? I've noticed that Wisdom can be fluffy with his reads, and he also later went on to explain his town-read once the situation had died down. More on that later.
- Wisdom is still town-reading me. Despite my persistence on pushing Dave.

There is now a sudden change in his read. He goes from saying 'He promises I am most likely town' to;

- Scum-reading me. I would like to know what happened between 1174 and 1205 that changed this read.

& - Begins to scum-read Josh. Votes Pea...what? Well, I guess he has been scum-reading him the entire game whilst not actually pressing for his lynch.

- Votes Josh. He moves off his biggest scum-read who he has been scum-reading the entire game onto a new target. Conveniently, Josh's wagon looks like it was in the ascendency at this point.

- States why Pea is scum, but he's pushing whilst his vote is elsewhere. Why?

- Yay, he finally explains his town-read on Dave. It's almost 300 posts late, but we got it in the end. The problem is, he tries to use reasons that didn't happen until AFTER he started town-reading Dave. This leads me to believe it was in fact an attempt at WK'ing to gain the town's trust and credit. He had no reason to involve himself and could not explain his town-read when first asked.

- Explains his scum-read on Josh. So, everything he thought is still relevant at this point. Josh is at L-2 and he continues his argument.

- Unvotes Josh - because he's scared of scum self-hammering...what? I'm thinking this was a bus from Wisdom, I really can't make my mind up though.

- Completely retracts everything. Josh and Pea are now town. Seriously. He actually did that.

One of those three is scum, possibly two. I'm most confident about Wisdom, the fact he has been scum-reading Pea for the entirety of the game and never actually pushed it hard is a little concerning.

It's even more concerning when you consider that 'He tunnels harder than I do.' Really? Because I don't see it. It leads me to believe that Pea is scum as well, Wisdom has been soft-bussing all game and that Josh is actually town.

But if Josh is town, why did Wisdom unvote? Did he think his work was done? Josh's lynch would be pushed through now and he could absolve himself of any responsibility by jumping off. I don't know. This is where I really need input.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (isolation #300) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:19 am

VOTE: Wisdom
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #301) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:47 am

@ - That first section isn't contradictory at all. It states you were scum-reading Pea, which you were. You didn't push it though, instead, you chose to focus on defending Dave. Gaining town-cred in the process.

Like I said, had Dave been under threat of being lynched, I could understand you trying to defend him. This was just an opportunity for you to try and look like town.

Now, if I'm a tunnely player like you, then you know full well that the tunnel doesn't end quickly. Therefore, you should have been expecting me to continue pushing. The fact you started scum-reading me contradicts your earlier explanation for why I was town.

You didn't vote Josh in and . You stated he was scummy and voted Pea.

You voted Josh in . His wagon in the ascendency and an opportunistic vote.

You stated earlier that you 'only explain reads when you feel it necessary'. Why was it more imporant to explain your town-read on Dave when asked by somebody else as opposed to when I was pushing him and thinking he was scum? Also, you 'liking his posts' is ridiculously generic and fluffy, I want you to elaborate.

Yeah, I mean, scum self-hammering. That's so bad for town right? I mean scum hammering themselves, whatever would we do?

You haven't pushed Pea hard at all, especially given you're 'notorious' for your death-tunnelling. You've voted him, whilst pursuing other people. You've never truly pushed him.

Here's my theory why. When scum soft-buss scum all day, they accomplish a few things. Firstly, it truly looks like they're scum-hunting. Your case is legit because you know him to be scum, but you have to balance it so you don't push so hard that everybody joins. I think you have done that pretty well.

Secondly, you don't attract unwanted attention from townies. When you attack a townie, they ask why? They investigate, they ask questions etc etc. When you do it to your own scum partner, you don't have any of this to deal with.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #302) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:17 am

I want to see a hell of a lot more from Mala after her V/LA. Those posts were awful.

More from GM aswell.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (isolation #303) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:11 pm

In post 1685, goodmorning wrote:
I was trying to think of some polite way to say, "then stop shitting up the thread while I'm in class, christ on a unicycle" but politeness escapes me at the moment..

What? How am I 'shitting' up the thread? At least I'm trying to solve the fucking game. So many people are jus coasting/lurking/cba it's ridiculous
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #304) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:17 pm

In post 1689, Malakittens wrote:
Oh shut up. They weren't awful considering your posts at the time I was commenting were pretty bad, but please do explain how they were awful.

In post 1671, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1664, Peabody wrote:Why would a scum!Wisdom change his reads from Josh when he was at L-1?

UNVOTE:

(^so nothing happens yet)

Prob not

In post 1673, Malakittens wrote:Ugh never.

No, you're right. Those posts were pretty amazing. /sarcasm.

In post 1689, Malakittens wrote:
BBT I have zero clue on why you are voting Wisdom, but it just a horrible vote that you should consider changing it ASAP. Like seriously this isn't scum Wisdom and you both act so similarly it's incredible.

You have no clue...I've only wrote two huge posts on the subject.

Whatever though. You just keep producing those amazing posts that you're doing.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #305) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:35 pm

@ - I see people use this 'distracting for the game' a lot and it simply isn't true. People don't pay much attention to 1v1's. This is evident across the board and it's one of the reasons that it's so difficult to get a lynch.

I have a theory and I'm going to try it out the next chance I get.

As for the distracting element, how many people have been distracted by me v you? 1? Mala made a brief comment on my voting of you, notice she didn't comment on my case, just the fact I was voting you.

How about me vs dave?

It's not very distracting to other people in the game because most of the time it gets completely ignored. Note: I asked everyone to provide some input on my case and theory on/about you and nobody replied. So what you're saying is actually not true.

I did want you to go away. However, I wanted you to go away because you were answering questions directed at Dave and answering arguments directed at Dave. That is very different from me telling you to go away if you we trying to explain a town-read or actually telling me why I could have been wrong in going after him. But, you did none of this.

Josh gave 96 hours before his intention to self-hammer. So we had 4 days, with Josh under good pressure at L-1 (which is what you say you wanted) but you unvoted straight away. Why? You relieved a lot of the pressure on someone you wanted supposedly wanted there to be pressure on.

You have not pushed Pea hard. I haven't seen you trying to build his wagon up. You have always made sure your attention is focused on two things when it involves Pea.

You haven't attacked many people. You have attacked Josh and attacked Pea. Is there anybody else you have attacked to the same level?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #306) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:39 pm

In post 1708, uctriton00 wrote:My original read on mala was based on legitimate effort from her, which is too much for a scum to be going through IMO

What do you think about the quote below Uct?

In post 221, Peabody wrote:
Malakittens
- I played a game with her recently where she relied heavily on meta, but ended up as scum. I don't know how a town-Mala plays yet.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #307) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:41 pm

No comments on the distraction fallacy you tried to push?

Or the fact you tried to misrep me when I was asking you not to get involved with me and Dave?

Your reasons for not allowing Josh (as scum) to self-hammer are just laughable. There had been more than enough time, and discussion, for the game to move forward.

Me and Shiobi...not sure if you're being serious...

Your case on me is 'scum-vibes' and you haven't pushed me at all. I am engaging you, don't act like you're the one trying to gain a read.

You've pushed Shinobi a little, granted. Let's see where that goes.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #308) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:11 am

Figures.

Votes on Wisdom please.

If not, tell me why not or present a better case on somebody else.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #309) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:56 am

AtE?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #310) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:00 am

Meta, haha. No comment.

Wisdom is definitely town. OK. Elaborate.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (isolation #311) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:43 am

GM, that in no way tells me why Wisdom is town.

I'm kind of glad people are scum-reading me, I was beginning to get worried that my town-play was too transparent. I'm even happier that people are scum-reading me based on meta.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #312) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:46 am

Also, I'm willing to sheep almost anyone onto almost any wagon.

I won't sheep Wisdom or Pea. I might sheep GM or Josh.

I won't vote Huntress.

My vote is yours when you need it.

Go!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #313) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:55 am

What do I need to ask you about?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #314) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:04 am

I see no reason to ask you about .
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #315) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:07 am

Fantastic.

I'm officially bored with this game.

I shall now spend my time prodging until we get to deadline and everyone wants to rush to a lynch.

Ciao!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #316) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:10 am

Hey Pea,

I think the answer to your question is in this thread.

Go look.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #317) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:39 am

I can sheep that.

VOTE: Josh
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #318) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:44 am

In post 1775, Huntress wrote:
In post 1660, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - Completely retracts everything. Josh and Pea are now town. Seriously. He actually did that.

What's the scum motivation in doing that?

He was bussing. Got a little close to Josh being lynched, needed to do something to stop that happening.

A hard reset.

I like that.

In post 1775, Huntress wrote:
In post 1660, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:But if Josh is town, why did Wisdom unvote? Did he think his work was done? Josh's lynch would be pushed through now and he could absolve himself of any responsibility by jumping off. I don't know. This is where I really need input.

If you really need input why aren't you considering both possibilities here? Town-Wisdom as well as scum-Wisdom.
[/quote]
Because I don't do fluffy cases.

If I'm pushing a case, it's because I believe that person to be scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #319) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:50 am

In post 1024, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Uct and NPAU may be good wagons also. These are based on reading Scripten's ISO now that he be dead.

In post 1026, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:WOW...I really wish I could edit my posts.

Uct or GM for me today.

You (Uct) was from Scripten's ISO I believe.

GM because I thought she was scum D1 and her play D2 hasn't changed my mind.

This was a long, long time ago though.

My top 3 lynches for today would be Wisdom, Josh or Pea.

I feel comfortable that you're town, Uct.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (isolation #320) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:58 am

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (isolation #321) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:00 am

Policy lynch?

Really?

You must be confused. I only lynch scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #322) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:01 am

That's right.

That's exactly what you did.

Then used a 'hard reset' to just magically make those reads go away.

I'm gonna have to try that one in a future game I think.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (isolation #323) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:04 am

Nah, not all of you/wisdom/pea are scum.

One of you are. Maybe two.

Can you do that math?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #324) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:08 am

Why am I scum again?

Still scum-vibes?

What's the plan? Lynch Shinobi because you perceive him as the easier lynch out of the two of us and then kill me N2?

That could work I guess. I would suspect you would come under heavy pressure though. Might want to have a rethink. You worked hard for that town-cred defending Dave.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #325) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:32 am

Hmm, I foiled their plan.

They gone into hiding.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #326) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:44 am

I advise you to.

That plan is awful.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #327) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:47 am

You still haven't explained why I'm scum...
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #328) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:51 am

You have never explained why you think I'm scum.

Just scum-vibes.

Which is the second worst case I have ever seen.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #329) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:59 am

Wisdom, let's play a game.

Let's pretend that myself, Shinobi and Heph are 3 confirmed townies.

Who are your next 3 scum-reads?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #330) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:43 am

But you seem so sure that Pea and Josh are town now.

That seems a little strange that your reads would automatically revert back to where they started should your reads be wrong.

How confident are you that Pea and Josh are town?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #331) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:27 am

Come on scum!

Get your asses on my wagon!

Pea, I haven't scum-read Huntress. Or Heph. They might be the only two.

I'm suspicious of everyone though. But that's because I'm town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #332) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:31 am

I didn't scum-read Scripten either.

I also haven't strictly scum-read Uct. I suggested him as a good lynch based on Scripten's ISO, however, after reading him myself, I feel he is town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #333) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:34 am

His ISO.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #334) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:36 am

His posts.

I don't explain town-reads.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (isolation #335) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:38 am

I do.

It's dependent on the situation, of course.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #336) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:43 am

I will back off ANY lynch if I have no support.

If I run out of scum-reads before I get support, I sheep.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (isolation #337) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:45 am

Correct.

It does depend on the game though.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #338) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:21 am

Josh, why was my case against Dave anti-town?

Why do you think anti-town = scummy?

Why are you trying to use reasoning from a previous game as to why I'm scum when I was town in that game?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #339) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:34 am

Do you not understand that every game is different and the cases were not completely the same?

I also said to to that what you're saying makes no sense at all.

It's like saying 'The last time I pushed a case on someone for quick hammering they were town, so I'll make sure I never, ever do that again because it was anti-town.'
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #340) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:06 am

The reasons behind MS' voting of NPAU.

In post 450, Metal Sonic wrote:Npau has suddenly become a scum read based on 439.

And he is easier to kill than goodmorning

vote npau

In post 531, Metal Sonic wrote:Npau is still likely scum

I have no motivation to write cases just go lynch him just go

In post 643, Metal Sonic wrote:UNVOTE:

I hate terrible play from pple like you -___-

VOTE: npau
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #341) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:08 am

What do you think about my previous post Josh with this in mind.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #342) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:49 am

You're scum-reading Wisdom?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #343) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Josh can you explain why you're joining a wagon that one of your scum-reads is pushing.

I realise that you said 'Shinobi is scummier than Wisdom' but this doesn't really excuse you joining a wagon your scum-read is leading.

You also made the point about pushing people who voted NPAU for silly reasons, yet you seem to be ignoring this yourself. Both Shinobi and myself were not even on the NPAU wagon when he got lynched yet we're the two you seem insistent on lynching.

I have pointed out somebody who had 'silly' reasons for voting NPAU and you claim to have already seen this/had this in mind and you doing nothing to chase it up. This doesn't make sense. If you saw it, and wasn't happy with it, why didn't you mention it?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #344) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:30 pm

In post 1882, Wisdom wrote:
This, really. They're scum, Mala.

Still scum-vibes, right?

You keep saying I am scum, over and over and over again. If you want to get me lynched, you need to actually come up with a case.

Saying I'm scum isn't going to get the job done.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #345) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Nah, it won't.

Why am I scum?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #346) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:19 am

What?

You think I said I
would
might sheep GM/Josh because Wisdom put a scum-read on Shinobi? That doesn't make sense.

It's funny that you think I'm flailing.

Why are you following a scum-read onto a wagon?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #347) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:34 am

Thanks Josh!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #348) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:47 am

Why you voting me again GM?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (isolation #349) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:06 pm

Still over 7 days left...
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (isolation #350) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Ah right.

Sounds good,
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #351) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:13 pm

Wisdom, do you think you will be lynched next after I flip town?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (isolation #352) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:20 am

You're going through an awful lot of effort to try and connect Shinobi and myself, Josh.

I can't work out what the motivation behind it is though. I think you're greatly exaggerating the 'crawling all over each other to call each other town'. Hell, I was scum-reading Shinobi for a large part of the game, however, I didn't like the people who started his wagon, therefore it leads me to believe that Shinobi is actually town.

I'm acting like I've already been lynched because I have lost interest again. The days are too long and I feel like even when I do post I'm talking to myself anyway. So I'll let scum lead town down the merry path we're going on until people start to see what's happening and re-evaluate their reads.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #353) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:07 am

What are you talking about? I am voting Wisdom.

Josh, you're being so anti-town right now...do you see what you're actually doing?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (isolation #354) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:15 am

Well, I'm talking shit and not paying attention.

I'm voting Josh.

I'm happy with that vote after Josh's recent flurry of posts because I don't see the town motivation behind him trying to find out who the Masons are.

You're basically narrowing the pool for scum to kill from to find out who the Masons are.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #355) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:16 am

GM still scum
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #356) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:55 am

What's confusing you Dave?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #357) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:02 am

I didn't realise the question was that difficult.

Great to see you had no problem posting elsewhere though.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #358) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Yeah Wisdom, so instead of voting the person who you were strong scum-reading all game until your 'hard reset', and then disliking their latest post for trying to get town-cred from a potential town flip, you decide to join them on a wagon.

Peabody is voting me. You think Peabody is scum, have done for most of the game, then you join him on a wagon.

Makes total sense.

I can totally see where you're coming from.

If I remember correctly Pea, you didn't like the NPAU wagon or the GM wagon yesterday. You pretty much don't like wagons by the sound of it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #359) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Good job!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #360) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:40 am

We should lynch Pea today.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (isolation #361) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:48 am

In post 1947, davesaz wrote:@BBT what confuses me is that the scum reads from the various people
seem
to form several cycles, like a->b->c->d->a.
I'm going to have to really focus and work out what it really is. But it's late at night and I can't take the necessary time right now.

Looking forward to the elaboration on this as well.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #362) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am

Why?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #363) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:44 am

Wow. This catch up could take some time.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (isolation #364) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:55 am

You do.

Have fun.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #365) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:43 am

Yeah, let's out the Masons. Towns best chance of winning this game.

Both you and Wisdom have been role-fishing for a while and I just can't see the town benefit to it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (isolation #366) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:45 am

Josh, stop looking for Masons. It's so anti-town it's unbelievable.

Only Wisdom is scum out of Heph/Uct/Wisdom.

I think I'm going to try one more case.

God help me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #367) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:54 am

In post 1974, Josh_B wrote:What if said that prior to you and shinobi being big jerks to me when Wisdom was pushing my wagon, my top scum reads were Heph, Uct, and Wisdom.

This sounds like you're scum-reading me because I was scum-reading you.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #368) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:58 am

Can you show me where you were suspicious first?

Also, I didn't OMGUS you and you have flat out admitted to OMGUS'ing me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (isolation #369) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:02 am

I'm working on a case and will post it when I can get on my laptop.

Top 3 scum-reads Josh?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #370) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:11 am

Your using the word 'know' badly.

I don't believe either of those players you have listed have said they KNOW the other one is town. You're jumping to conclusions.

There is also no reason to group those players together either. I think you need to re-evaluate the way you're going about this game.

So, top 3 scum is ..., ... and ... because ...
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #371) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:53 am

Alright, so Pea is scum.

Why I hear you ask. Well, here's why;

Hey! Look at who Scripten was going to move onto if NPAU flipped town;

- Uct is town, Shinobi not so much. Follow up to come when he is on his laptop. This never comes.

- This post is odd. He states that he thinks GM could be scum because of her lack of effort and emotional defence. He follows this to say that he simply does not see the case for NPAU being scum. In summary, he can see GM being scum for reasons, but he does not see NPAU as scum, he just doesn't town-read him. Yet, he ends up on the NPAU wagon completely ignoring his own reads and following who he thinks is town. This is bad logic, he saw a reason for GM being scum, GM was a viable lynch, but he decided not to pursue it in favour of somebody he could not see as being scum.

- Over-reaction. He 'hates' both these wagons. Both are 'probably' town. Wait, NPAU is now a town-read? Because in , you specifically state that you're not town-reading NPAU. Looking for some town-cred after the NPAU lynch?

- He casually throws a scum-read out. Conveniently, right at the end of the day. You would expect him to follow this up at the start of D2. He doesn't. To my memory, still hasn't.
- He semi-agrees with my case on Dave. He needs to look at Dave in-depth. This also never happens.

- Reads list. Here we go, he was scum-reading Huntress and he had to look at Dave in-depth as well. This is it. Sadly, no, it isn't. In fact, he doesn't even mention Huntress, he begins to pursue Heph again. He also states that 'Dave hasn't pinged him as town or scum because he hasn't been paying attention to him in terms of alignment'. So, you're not trying to get a read on Dave because....?

- I think Wisdom pointed this one out. He pretty much sheeps everything Wisdom has said. He town-reads Uct in this post.

- Reads-list. He is scum-reading Uct. Why did this change? Still scum-reading Huntress, whilst doing nothing about it.

Pea continually states his 'scum reads' but never actually follows up on them. He is continually 'catching up' which makes him look ridiculously town and I believe this is one of the main reasons I kept my town-read on him as long as I did.

His reads are inconsistent and I don't feel like they're genuine.

Pea should be today's lynch.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #372) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:06 am

@
Nero
- That's my case on Pea yeah.

I don't think many people have paid attention to it though. Unless they're waiting for Pea to respond first.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #373) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:24 am

You're right Huntress, my bad.

@Mod - Dave and Uct need prodding.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (isolation #374) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:34 am

In post 1955, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1947, davesaz wrote:@BBT what confuses me is that the scum reads from the various people
seem
to form several cycles, like a->b->c->d->a.
I'm going to have to really focus and work out what it really is. But it's late at night and I can't take the necessary time right now.

Looking forward to the elaboration on this as well.

Dave needs to elaborate on this and actually do what he said he was going to.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #375) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:50 am

You're being vague Dave. Who else bothered you, you're here now, put some time and effort into this game because I'm not seeing much from you.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #376) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:17 am

If someone was legit bothering you, you wouldn't need to read, you would already know who you thought was scum or who you wanted to question.

You said you needed to read it a full two days ago.

Are you having difficulty reading?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #377) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:19 am

You don't find Dave's lack of effort concerning?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (isolation #378) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:24 am

Ok.

Shall we all sit here and say we'll do things but never actually get round to doing them?

Yeah, let's do that. We'll figure this game out for sure doing that.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #379) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:20 am

In post 2027, Peabody wrote:
Okay, yes, this did come eventually, but it was only after I was prodded on it. However, regardless, what motivation would scum have to promise a follow up and then not follow through? No one was asking me what I made of the shinobi/uct 1v1. I only posted my cursory thoughts, then I got lazy. What would be the point as scum to delay? In fact, I would think scum would be more sure to follow up.

Can you link me to it please?

The motivation as scum is that you appear to be scum-hunting. You also appear to be willing to express your reads. However, you don't follow up on these reads which make them seem fake.

I can see how this could look as if I was scum reading GM and town reading NPAU. This isn't the case.

Yeah, except I explicitly stated that you were not town-reading NPAU. I don't understand why you're suggesting otherwise.

All of the stuff I have cut out here is you basically repeating everything I just said in my case.

Clarification;

In post 995, Peabody wrote:
GM's quick wagon and derail makes it seem she's town. But her lack of effort earlier in the game and emotional defense appears somewhat scummy.

This is you giving reasons for why GM
could
be scum.

In post 995, Peabody wrote:NPAU... I just don't see the NPAU case. Vote hopping isn't scummy to me at all.

This is you saying you
don't
see the NPAU case. So, he isn't town and he isn't scum.

Now, logic dictates that if you find Person A (GM) 'somewhat scummy' and Person B (NPAU) 'null', that you end up on Person A's wagon. This did not happen. Inconsistency.

It's not an over-reaction. It's what I was feeling at the time. NPAU was not an ideal lynch for me. No, I wasn't really town-reading him even after saying he's probably town. I was more just... Well, I hated the lynch choices. I would have rather it have been on heph.

So you wasn't town-reading him, even though you said he was 'probably town'. Got it.

My thought here was Huntress was doing a good job out of the spotlight. I still haven't reread her except for a skim. Nothing really alarms me about her now except she hasn't been examined for pretty much the entire game, minus Mala trying to get a read on her. I thought about her day 2, but decided not to pursue anything since I didn't really see anything outstanding in her iso as I skimmed.

This is so weirdly worded. The fact is, you didn't follow up on your throw-out scum-read. If that was a legit read, as soon as NPAU flipped town, you should have been ISO'ing Huntress ready to pressure her D2. This didn't happen. Makes your reads seem fake.

It did come. Right here. First paragraph.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's you giving your opinion on my case on Dave?

That is very different to you actually ISO'ing and analyzing Dave for yourself. Which is what you said you would do.

No no no. I was NOT scum reading UCT. I put him in my PoE pile.

My bad, so there's no scum in your PoE pile? You're saying you essentially don't have one single scum-read?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (isolation #380) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:35 am

In post 2033, Peabody wrote:
Sure. It's here and halfway down.
It was way late, but I did end up sharing why I thought the way I did. I did end up following up on Dave in terms of your and his 1v1. I followed up on Uct based on him vs shinobi. I did not follow up on huntress in thread. I skimmed her, but didn't really see anything which immediately stood out.

You did not follow up on Dave. You stated you would look in-depth at him, not look at my case on Dave, but you yourself ISO and analyze him. This didn't come.

The good thing about you commenting on things so late is that they've already blown over. That is, nobody really cares much about that exchange anymore because it was a *1,000* pages ago.

You said Huntress was scum because you saw an 'aggressive defensiveness' () in her posts. Well, where did you see this? Show examples, explain why you thought this.

Didn't you didn't say I wasn't townreading NPAU? I was frustrated with the wagons. I didn't like either choice. I was flopping back and forth on what I thought of his alignment. I was frustrated I was pinned into one or the other, so I said in my exasperation that both were probably town. I said what I said, hoping he would flip scum. Part of me did entertain the thought he was town, however, and I know you'll probably jump on this as being an inconsistancy.

It's not about what I said, it's about what you said. Look;

In post 970, Peabody wrote:
I'm not town reading NPAU

In post 995, Peabody wrote:
NPAU... I just don't see the NPAU case. Vote hopping isn't scummy to me at all.

In post 1005, Peabody wrote:
Both are probably town.

You're damn right I'm gonna jump all over that as inconsistency because that's exactly what it is. You were trying to get town-cred from NPAU's lynch, you had absolutely no reason to suddenly start town-reading NPAU when you voted him.

I decided he was town. Now he's null. No, I didn't full on analyze him. I analyzed him based off of your 1v1. Which made me feel content on it at the time. Also, keep in mind I said that right before I reached peak apathy and didn't post for a few days.

Yeah, you're not getting out of this with the reasoning of being apathetic. You said in 1095 that you would look at Dave in-depth, this didn't happen. You merely commented on my case on Dave, not Dave himself, my case on Dave and moved on.

In post 2033, Peabody wrote: BBT, why, when you scum read Wisdom, are you gunning for my lynch now? Why did you wait until Wisdom said he could be wrong about me? Why were you talking to me like I was town when I accused you of being scum?

What does me previously scum-reading Wisdom have to do with you? Wasn't it you who pointed out I was 'pretending' to scum-read Wisdom? Did you think I was setting you up for a fall? You're awfully paranoid.

What does Wisdom saying he could be wrong have to do with you? Hell, would it not have been easier for me to just jump along for the ride when Wisdom was scum-reading you? This question makes no sense.

Those questions are filler. Serious filler.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #381) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:39 am

In post 2036, goodmorning wrote:Peabody is Town. I look forward to seeing what Aegor has to say.

In post 2049, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2041, Nero Cain wrote:BBT is scum hunting.

This statement is questionable.

Hi there lurker providing absolutely no content to the game whatsoever.

Would you care to scum-hunt? That would be great.

Thanks.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #382) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:49 am

I'm not busy?

You're right. I should start trying to question people or present cases or something...
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #383) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:26 am

What's your case on me again?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #384) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:44 am

Wow...I genuinely don't know what to say to that 'case'.

I wouldn't answer your hypothetical question. This doesn't make me scum.

I argued your second point in

Rush a lynch? We had already had a week's worth of discussion. How is that rushing?

Aaaaaand meta. No comment. Nobody reads me correctly using meta, it's actually quite funny.

I'm beginning to think you're seriously misguided town.

There is no way scum push a case this bad.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (isolation #385) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:19 pm

Great post!

10/10
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (isolation #386) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:01 pm

In post 2079, Peabody wrote:
This is blatant misrepresentation. Do you really believe that in a massive wall post to respond to you that I need filler questions? I really want to know. Because if you say you do, I don't believe you. I have no idea what you're talking about 'setting up for a fall'. Paranoia? Hell no. Paranoia has nothing to do with this.

I'm showing YOUR inconsistency. You townread Wisdom, wanted me or Josh lynched, and then when Wisdom changed his mind, you scumread wisdom up to the point of him saying I could possibly be scum again. Why do you need his permission to start a vote on me? You waited until Wisdom voiced suspicion to try to push a case on me. It's opportunistic.

No, I didn't follow up with an in-depth analysis on dave. I feel no need to do it right now. So I won't.

I see Huntress's aggressiveness in 723, 871 on her number 2 point, a twinge of it in 870 too when talking to Josh. It doesn't concern me anymore, and after looking at the meta, she's overall pretty levelheaded anyway. That aggressiveness doesn't spark a scum read in me anymore.

Huntress, I know you said you are voting me based on inconsistancy, and I want to know which inconsistancies YOU are referencing. Is your case the same as BBT's? Do you have more to add?

What am I misrepresenting exactly? Those questions were awful questions; what was the purpose of them?

You thought my read on Wisdom was fake. What made you think this and why did you say it?

Yeah, Wisdom's hard reset was pretty bad. His reads completely reversed, why would I not question it?

So, I town-read Wisdom when he was wanting you or Josh lynched; now, why did I not join Wisdom in wanting you lynched at this time if I was waiting for his permission?

Why is it opportunistic to wait for one person to say you might be scum? It might be opportunistic if 3 or 4 people expressed interest in lynching you and you had a couple of votes; but you didn't.

I think I was the first one to vote you. You're going to have to explain the opportunism to me because I don't see it.

@GM - When you decide you want to actually start being town and start scum-hunting, come let me know. This tunnel on me is ridiculous and you must be able to see that your reasons are flawed as well.

Until then, I'm going to choose to ignore you. Have fun tunnelling!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #387) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:22 am

You trying to push a counter-wagon to Pea?

I'll keep this vote in mind.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (isolation #388) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:35 am

Vote Pea?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (isolation #389) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:01 am

Vote now?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #390) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:20 am

Why is this being left until the last hour of the last day.

Can we lynch Pea now please.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #391) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:21 am

Nero, Dave, Uct and Aegor, put your votes to use please.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #392) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:59 am

It's taken him two days to read 20 pages.

Can you see him reading the other 65 pages in the next day or so? Doubtful.

Why do you need to wait for Aegor to catch up before you use your vote?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #393) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:20 pm

In post 2120, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why is this being left until the last hour of the last day.

Can we lynch Pea now please.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #394) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:21 am

In post 2116, beastcharizard wrote:
Deadline: (expired on 2014-10-27 20:00:00)

In post 2120, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why is this being left until the last hour of the last day.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #395) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:28 am

Reasons?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #396) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:36 am

Wow, that's pretty bad reasoning.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (isolation #397) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:42 am

Well for a start, you don't know him to be scum.

Secondly, you should be voting for who you think is most likely to be scum between myself and Pea.

I mean, look at how towny that wagon on Pea is.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #398) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:46 am

Hey Uct,

Vote please.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #399) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:49 am

What about the rest?

Return to “Completed Open Games”