Author Topic: {Welcome! Check here!}  (Read 1213 times)

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: {Welcome! Check here!}
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2021, 12:06:35 am »
Talking to Royal now and trying to trade information to see what the items from the first challenge do

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2021, 01:09:14 pm »
Confessional Prompt 11: What is your plan for navigating this twist? Would being the stooge be a blessing or a curse for your game?

Wife and I split a bottle of rum tonight so we'll see how this goes. I'd like to think that this would be an easy vote and we can just get rid of whoever comes over from Rushmore, but if they send Foxy over it will be bananas. I feel like that won't happen as they are pretty divided from what I was told. If it does though....Jesus christ

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2021, 09:55:27 pm »
Do you want to be kidnapped and taken to Rushmore? Regardless, someone from your tribe is going to be taken away by the pirates. If you don’t want it to be yourself, do you have a plan to make sure it’s not?

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2021, 07:32:00 am »
Hell no, I think whoever goes over there is all but out.

I can't come up with a way to get anyone to volunteer to go over there. Only option was Writer going over while immune, but I don't think he's going to do it (I wouldn't either if I was him). If Kylie were still here we could maybe have talked her into it as it was unanimous to get rid of her but I can't think of any way to get someone to volunteer to go there now.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2021, 04:31:56 pm »
First trip to TC in awhile for Camp Ivanhoe. What’s going on so far?

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2021, 09:55:26 pm »
I suppose I can answer that and the confessional Prompt at the same time.

More or less, I would like to get Peter out right away but that doesn't seem to be the popular sentiment. Gustave and Writer both want Sam out. Sam told me Peter has a double vote and wants to use it this round. Sam would like to use that information to try to swing the vote back onto Peter, but I have not told Sam that he is in danger. I'm waiting to see what others think as it's still early in the day. I've told Sam to go to Gustave with this information, maybe it will change Gustave's mind. I don't want to violate Gustave's trust by warning Sam so I'm hoping to passively save Sam and get the original outcome that I wanted (Peter out). I think it's refreshing to not feel super in danger this time (maybe bad).

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2021, 05:02:02 am »
So now I have Anthony trying to organize a group of me, him, Sam, and Peter (with a double vote). I'm not really interested but I told them I would hear what they had to say or else they may try to pull in Duke instead. I'm going to remain loyal to Oracle/Suzy/Writer and I believe Gustave will vote with us also. Duke has stated that he will vote for Sam, but we'll see what actually happens.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2021, 07:30:42 am »
How are you deciding which side you'd rather work with?

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2021, 08:52:11 am »
My decision came down to stability honestly. I saw more potential down the line with Oracle etc. than the others. The other guys were just too wild for me. If there were only 9 people total left I may have considered it but it was way too early for a move like that imho.

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2021, 09:38:40 am »
On paper, that swap could not have gone better for me. 3 existing allies with me and I see opportunities for Richie and Writer to pair up with Duke and Foxy and make it back to merge also. Very happy right now.

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2021, 07:20:40 am »
fixed sized.

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2021, 10:58:03 pm »
For me, I'd want to go with Margot this time, but the rest might go Anthony which means I have to do that too. I'd like to see anyone other than Richie/Duke/Writer out on the other side. Honestly, the other tribe's vote is more important than my own this time.

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2021, 12:17:57 pm »
Confessional Prompt 15: We're into the individual phase of the game now. How do you make the merge boot work for you?

For now, just trust my alliance. I think me/suzy/writer/richie/oracle/Gustave is a solid 6 and will make the next few boots academic unless there is a hidden idol somewhere.

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2021, 02:34:04 am »
My classic rock song: YYZ by Rush

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2021, 05:52:47 am »
FADGCBEH

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2021, 09:18:25 am »
Confessional Prompt 16: Less than 12 hours remain to compete in the Hidden Immunity Idol challenge. What are your thoughts on competing? Is it worth it?

I'm definitely going to do it. I am quite certain that I won't actually win it, but I think just having the small possibility that I may have an idol offers a small bit of protection should it come to that. I'd be surprised if anyone didn't go for it tbqh.

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2021, 06:44:37 pm »
Apparently I'm wrong and most of my alliance at least says they aren't going to look for the idol. So I am going to pass and continue to lay low.

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2021, 06:45:33 am »
Apparently my name is coming up again! Always Herman v. Someone. I think I am safe unless there is an idol play.

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2021, 09:40:30 am »

Confessional Prompt 17: After a hectic merge vote, numbers seemed to coalesce around one target. Was that target good for you?

Yes definitely and not just because he voted for me! He was never anyone I was allied with and a huge shit disturber. I like stability!

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2021, 10:49:12 pm »
I can't draw so I got weird with it.

Richie Centaurbaum

https://ibb.co/bP7CkJv

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2021, 10:01:16 am »
B C A !

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2021, 10:05:32 am »
Confessional Prompt 19: Idol speculation time. Who's got one? Are you at risk of being at the receiving end of a played idol?

I think Margot has the recent HII. Still don't know what the Zissou rings do but I think that has some kind of immunity power. My guess on that would be Gustave or Duke.

I don't think I'm at risk. If that were the case they would have used it last time because that vote was not a well guarded secret. I'm probably 6 or 7 on the totem pole right now so I don't see anyone wasting it on me tbqh.

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2021, 07:29:47 am »
Feeling shaky about this vote. Many things going on and rumors flying, my name has, of course, been mentioned. Last I heard was Gustave/Margot trying to organize a split on Writer/Royal, but I think me/Oracle/Suzy/Writer/Richie are going Madame and that will hopefully be enough.

Herman Blume

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2021, 11:14:16 am »
Confessional Prompt 20: Did you think a tie vote was possible, and what does this mean for you?

I was honestly a little surprised. I did not expect those 5 to be able to get on the same page. I know that no one in my group is going to flip. I expect Gustave or Duke to flip. Maybe both. This is only bad for me if it goes to the random draw and one of my group gets eliminated. Even in that scenario, I think I have some cards left to play down the road.