Author Topic: To Young Writer  (Read 126 times)

Oracle

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile
To Young Writer
« on: October 03, 2021, 04:19:46 pm »

Wow I did you dirty this game. Probably more dirty than I have ever done someone before. I first gave you false hope by tying the vote just so I could get information on my side and then after I got all of the information I did I used it as justification to then flip on you in the revote. But that's just the end of our story, the journey of our story is much longer.

We first met and I wasn't sure how I felt about you. You called me out for not predicting things, and I, in turn, called you out for not writing me more stuff. And the very next PM I got was an essay. I was wary of you because I was never 100% sure where you stood. However you intrigued me, so I liked you in spite of not knowing where you stood. You are very charismatic and smart. You always found ways to appeal to the writer in me and in turn we found out we had a number of things in common.

I think my favorite part of this game that I spent with you was talking about animorphs which we had many deep discussions about. We also talked about comedians, which I know was more your thing, but I was surprised at how much comedy I enjoy watching and I actually was able to relate to you on this subject. We really had some long and deep conversations that I hope you don't feel were just for show. I'll be waiting to see how you approach me at FTC if I am there. I'm not expecting a warm welcome.

At times this game you frustrated the shit out of me because you kept trying to make me work with your "friends" who I knew weren't really people I could be "friends" with and eventually my relationship with you became a boon to me as I had to figure out how to play around you until that relationship finally boiled to a head at final 10. I told you that I wouldn't vote you and then ended up voting you. It was a calculated risk and I think it was the right option to go with long term for me as it took some of the power away from Richie.

But from one friend to another, I'm truly sorry if I hurt you on a personal level. You did me no wrong and I'm the one who decided I wanted to forge my own path to this point. I hope we can move beyond this game and go back to being friends.