Author Topic: Young Writer: 10th Place  (Read 165 times)

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Young Writer: 10th Place
« on: October 03, 2021, 09:16:03 am »

Leave thoughts about Young Writer here.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Young Writer: 10th Place
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2021, 01:08:31 am »
It was ironic that you ended up being locked in a faceoff with Madame there at 10, given that you were one of the least interested in keeping to old tribal lines.  It's also interesting because nobody else (other than Royal I guess) even knew the rings existed at that point, but some people still ended up flipping there to separate you from Richie.  In any case if that vote breaks differently there's so many different ways this game could have gone, but you still provided plenty of memorable moments, especially the brilliant attack you devised on the safe cracking challenge!  That was incredible to watch unfold.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Young Writer: 10th Place
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 06:35:21 am »
Writer, outside of the game I adore you, and it was so much fun to mod you! You play with you heart and bring such zeal and enthusiasm to everything you do, and I respect that so much. I also respect that you had so much going on in your life and you still stuck it out and fought as hard as you could to survive until the last. You and Richie were one of my favorite duos of the game. You're a great person and a great player.