Author Topic: Peter Whitman: 12th Place  (Read 171 times)

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Peter Whitman: 12th Place
« on: October 03, 2021, 09:14:02 am »

Leave thoughts about Peter here.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Peter Whitman: 12th Place
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 02:51:12 pm »
I really don't feel like I have anything new to say about you Peter. Like, we really just talked game, and that was about it. I think you mostly flew UTR, and then when that safecracking challenge happened, you really just put yourself in a position where you were untouchable. I feel like you tried to play a good game and make moves, but it really didn't happen, and as a result, I don't really have a whole lot to say. You really existed outside of the circles I put myself into, and I didn't really get to form a strong opinion of you. I did enjoy talking to you while it lasted though.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 01:46:34 am »
Peter thank you for the energy you brought to this game and for taking so many opportunities to shake things up! I know you didn't get the placement you wanted, but you brought it, and we all respect the fight. It's much better to go down because of things that you did actively rather than passively, so I hope that you're proud. And I'm also sorry about the Assistant Producer situation! Knowing how you reacted to it, I wish we'd just made you a prejuror, but I hope you're able to enjoy FTC despite only having half of a vote. You may only count for half of the other Jurors in the game, but you're worth every bit as much in my heart.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 02:22:14 am »
It sucks to be met with that Assistant Producer twist when you've just been sent out the door and I apologize for it.  Mechanically I do think it's got like 80+ percent the power of an ordinary juror vote, and in my head it was a positive thing to be getting you into the jury so you could continue to be part of the game.  But we could've used your energy in the spec lounge also!  In any case, you were a fun and aggressive player... not only angling for all those auction items, but also taking the opportunity to jump at the mutiny, and then attempting to start a revolution when you got to the other camp, now that was bold and ambitious and entertaining to watch!  I wish you could've won an individual immunity or something at merge so we could've seen what your next play would be.  Definitely one of this season's stars in the first half of the game.