Author Topic: Rat: 20th place  (Read 200 times)

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Rat: 20th place
« on: October 03, 2021, 09:01:45 am »

Leave thoughts about Rat here.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Rat: 20th place
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 09:47:49 am »
Rat, I think you are a much better player than this placement shows, and it took some unusual circumstances and a very interesting first round for you to get the boot. I'm sorry you didn't make it farther, because I was looking forward to seeing you play!

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 02:53:37 pm »
Rat, I'm sorry you were the first one out. You were a pleasure to talk to, and I enjoyed it, it was just, there was nobody good to vote first round. There was nobody good to vote like, ever. I think most of the circumstance around your vote was just getting extremely unlucky, and I think had you been a little more social, you wouldn't have gotten the boot. I would've loved to work with you, had things been different, 100%, but I don't think anything really would've stopped it from happening the way it did.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 02:12:50 am »
Sadly someone has to be the first to go in every game, and in this game that was you.  You were foisted into a shark's den with all the experienced and expert players in this game in my opinion, to be fair.  Part of the design here, with the tribe-focused challenges and big starting tribes, was intended to let players find their place within the tribe, but unfortunately I think at this point the ORG-playing ms community is just so experienced that I wasn't quite able to deliver that opportunity, and you suffered the consequences.  I don't think there's anything about you that makes you destined to finish poorly in these things and I wish you better luck next time, if there is one!

Steve Zissou

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 09:36:16 am »
I wish I had listened to Fox and had voted out either Royal or Madame at the start.  This was huge blunder #3 for me.  Almost every vote I was a part of took me one step closer to my own elimination.