Author Topic: Chapter 12  (Read 220 times)

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Chapter 12
« on: September 28, 2021, 09:52:55 am »
Chapter 12

It will likely be a Royal vote this round, with everyone saying that to me, even though I have told both Suzy and Margot that I'm worried about Richie (even after them knowing about the rings) and even after having hinted to Oracle and Gustave that I could at some point be down for a move.

What I need to work out is what my chances are like if I make it to the end. After the bloodrush of surviving the F10 tie vote and being targeted in the round following I thought that just getting to the end might be enough, but now I'm not as sure.
If I make it to the end with Richie, can he claim that the rings was his ingenious move to procure my fealty?
If I make it to the end with Margot, can she claim that she was just the bigger threat in our duo?

I need to be so careful though. If I confidently strut to the end with the threats, confident in my own game and say pretty words at the finale, I feel like I could win this.
If I show doubt in my own game by attempting to make a move and failing, then that's a bad look.

But, if I somehow were able to use Gustave and Oracle to eliminate Margot and Richie whilst also making it to the end myself, now that would be flash, I think. But can I do that? How do I do that?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 12
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 01:58:02 pm »
I’m getting weird vibes. Maybe my time is up?

I hope I’m just freaking out because I’m tired and feeling insecure but it’s so hard to know what to do because I don’t even know if there’s a move against me here.

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 07:09:39 pm »
We might be okay. Oracle is putting more effort into me than I would expect from someone voting me out (and also awful jury management if he is). Maybe everyone else is just taking it easy...

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 07:08:17 am »
So it seems like Oracle was having the exact same freak-out as me. And the fact is that people have probably just been busy with life stuff and Royal will probably just be going here. Whew!

Also if you're wondering what my plans are for endgame, then you're going to have to keep wondering because I'm still undecided! I'm making sure to keep my relationships with Oracle and Gustave as good as I can to give me room to pivot if need be but aaaahhh decisions.

Madame D.

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 07:39:30 am »
I think if I had to vote for someone other than me at an FTC right now I would probably vote for  Richie but I would be open-minded about it?