Author Topic: Round 11 Discussion  (Read 791 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Round 11 Discussion
« on: September 24, 2021, 08:42:21 am »
My favorite challenge of the game is this round!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 03:07:14 am by Wes Anderson »

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Round 10 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 09:17:03 am »
why did the ivanhoe alliance just explode?

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 09:37:37 am »
Looks like Suzy blabbed to Richie because she still considered him her top ally. I mean Oracle did the same with Duke last round but in this case Richie relayed the info, it became public, and everyone bailed on the vote.

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 11:43:10 am »
So that would be good for Richie, bad for Suzie? Neat. Interested to see what happens next.

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 01:05:00 pm »
Hmm wow yeah they probably should have voted out richie instead of herman there. wow.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 09:47:27 pm »
Looks like Suzy blabbed to Richie because she still considered him her top ally. I mean Oracle did the same with Duke last round but in this case Richie relayed the info, it became public, and everyone bailed on the vote.
Or not?? Now people are saying it was Gustave. What the heck!

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2021, 03:15:56 am »
home theater is back up to date if anyone wants to quickly catch up on where the game stands as we enter the home stretch!

Sam Shakusky

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2021, 08:50:15 am »
Like Richie has to be the spec favorite at this point haha. There is no way he isn’t.

I am rooting for Richie post 5vanhoe explosion.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2021, 08:52:54 am »
I like Richie for his love of the theme but it’s really Madame D that has the most blessed story so far

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2021, 08:55:25 am »
Yeah for real, Madame D. is the clear spec favorite. Richie is more of an antihero.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2021, 08:56:29 am »
If I'm editing this, Madame D. and Margot are the heroes and Oracle is the villain. And everyone else is some shade of grey. Even Oracle is a little grey though, because you do see his perspective, but he's also so villainous.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2021, 08:59:27 am »
Everyone wants to go the the end with Duke and Royal and they all think they lose to each other. Don't get greedy people!

I would love a Duke win. He has a tough path, but I think he's capable of a great FTC. Duke beating Oracle in the end would be a very satisfying conclusion. Oracle feels like he should be an FTC loser. Anything else is just wrong.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2021, 09:03:22 am »
I wouldn't really blame any of them for trying to take me out here

also Richie

The Tenenbaum sibs on top of the Eli Cash challenge!  I love how thematically appropriate that was.

Oracle is kind of a sneaky sneak out here befriending everyone.  Like you said way back at the beginning of the merge, Mr. Popular.  But at least by now I hope people are seeing through it (except maybe Duke).

Yeah, that's kind of an unavoidable side effect of going on a win streak.  But between you and me, I hope they let their guard down with you not being immune.  We need to break up that Every Ivanhoe Except Richie alliance that picked up Herman last round and almost sniped Madame D.

cmon, really?
Richie throwing Margot a lifeline while she’s in mondo danger and she thinks it’s crap!

I’m sure Madame D. sets her straight but I wonder still if they can hold off Iv4nhoe… I think maybe? But then who’s in trouble? I think this ends up being between like maybe Oracle and Margot.

Edited to Oracle since that’s clearly who Richie is pushing. Don’t really think Madame/Margot should have a problem with that given his past and maybe Royal could bite?  Then they just hope Duke/Suzy will flip to avoid rocks.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 09:32:05 am by Wes Anderson »

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2021, 09:54:19 am »
Time to put every person I know has been pushing my name on the spot and ask if they know who has been pushing my name

Now that I have a moment of not being a target I'm gonna take some time to investigate who has really been pushing my name.  Anything you can share on that front?  I'm sure you'd be someone they're trying to get on board for that.

How do you say everyone, without saying everyone?

top lel

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2021, 10:16:46 am »
Actually I wonder if Royal could end up targeted instead of Margot as more of a direct shot at Richie. Might face the same 4-4 kind of standoff though.

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2021, 11:54:50 am »
wait isn't oracle in the position where he should be swinging back and forth?? between duke/suzy/gustave (who all cut him early) and margot/richie/madame (who are BigThreats) ?

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2021, 04:58:54 pm »
wow this is intense as they say, gotta wonder where royal's head is at though. he doesn't really feel like a player. why is he siding with all the biggest threats?

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2021, 12:49:22 am »
I haven't heard my name come up yet and I'm seriously worried that I'm not going to get any votes and that would be so disappointing!!
Do we need to bring Fox back in?

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2021, 04:40:31 am »
ROCKS episode 2? Will #vanhoe flip again? They're targeting royal, expecting rocks. And royal was the one who flipped last time, and I don't expect margot or madame or richie to flip.

Very intense game.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2021, 04:51:26 am »
They’re really close to rocks this time with most everyone fully prepared for a tie and rocks going in BUT idk about Suzy? And not because she’s scared of rocks but because she still has a complicated relationship with Richie and just made an F2 with Madame.

Mr. Henry

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2021, 05:37:37 am »
ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS

it honestly seems like it might be pretty much everyone's best move? unless suzy feels she can flip here and get away with it, which could very well be the case

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2021, 05:43:20 am »
Is Royal voting for M. Gustave going to send him home 4-3-1?

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2021, 05:44:22 am »
God I want rocks so badly lol

And yes Oracle should be flipping back and forth, but I don't know if he sees it

This post-merge has been so interesting.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2021, 05:45:49 am »
I definitely think it makes way more sense here than it did at 10

Richie won the right immunity. It’s given him time to shore up relationships with Margot and Suzy. Everyone was way more prepared to boot his ass than I realized but now I think he’s settled into closer to where I thought he’d be. His stock price still isn’t gonna go up though, I know that much. Making the end seems like a pretty tall order.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2021, 05:48:04 am »
Funny thing about ties is I think 4vanhoe is targeting the right player in Royal for Suzy to get onboard, in that she can agree easily on getting Royal out. But if it’s a tie that means Royal stays! More reason for her to flip on the revote, and get seen as buckling.