Author Topic: Round 6: Holy Actual Shit, A Swap Didn't Fuck Me?!  (Read 258 times)

Oracle

• Society of Crossed Keys
  •  
    • View Profile
Round 6: Holy Actual Shit, A Swap Didn't Fuck Me?!
« on: September 14, 2021, 10:22:47 am »
Oh my doggod I could cry. I just went from the most intense 24 hours to feeling so much better. I have been playing a long time and I'm nearly always swap screwed and have to fight my way out of the bottom, but right now, I could literally kiss every single person in the world. Herman, Suzy and Gustave are all such quality people to be with right now.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
Re: Round 6: Holy Actual Shit, A Swap Didn't Fuck Me?!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 05:04:26 pm »
Okay so I'm going to do a quick list because I had the challenge and now I'm re-evaluating this tribe. I don't even want to do a ranking on the last tribe.

So here's how my current rankings work:

1. Gustave-Not only did I land on a swapped tribe that is built for me, but it's also got my #1 on it. He's just perfection. I can't think of a single conversation I've hated. He's probably the only person I'm even 70% fully honest with. Just such a stand up guy. He talks strategy with me, we compare notes. I never have to second guess myself when I talk to him. Just a delight.

2. Suzy-It's been a long journey for me and Suzy and I'm glad we crossed a bridge in order to get to this point because there was a very real possibility at the beginning of this game we could be arch rivals right now. However, we see each other for the competent social players we are and she's so easy to work with honestly. The auction actually brought us together and what a friendship it's brought. She's such a cool chick. I can't wait to meet her post game whoever she is.

3. Madame D-For the record, I know Madame D is a good player and clearly has a good head on her shoulders. She's also an absolute sweetheart and I adore her as a human being. However, what Madame D actually brings to me on this list is a shield. She is so likable and such a nice person, that she'd be a hands down dream person to bring farther just to cut towards the end. However, I don't know if I'm the only one who sees her that way or not.

4. (tie) Herman-This little fella came through for us in a crunch vote last round to oust Sam. He's very pro whatever the fucking name of the alliance I was in with him, cross or whatever. In any case he trusts me and Suzy and to a lesser degree Gustave, and that might be enough for him here in order to survive to get to the merge. I would bet on him if there is a pool going in the spec lounge.

4. (tie) Margot-Margot is a straight shooter. She is not one to bullshit and she tells it like it is. I really find that refreshing because a lot of people aren't like Margot in these games and she's someone I can read. However, long term I think that's actually a boon to have with me because nothing I say is going to stay secret with her. She's just going to blab to everyone everywhere and at a certain point that's not an ally I can rely on. If we go to a second tribal council, I might opt for her with herman as a back up if she is immune somehow.

6. Anthony-Unless Anthony wins immunity here I'm pretty sure that Suzy is going to want to have his head on a platter. I could be wrong, but I'm getting the sense he dug the hole too deep with the Gustave vote on the last tribe. It's hard to continue to put stock in this guy when he comes for my #1, even just to "be chaotic". Like Margot and Madame are likely going to be looking for any reason to survive this tribe, and I think their ticket is going to be Anthony. From there I can't say with any certainty.

This already is such a calm vibe. Fuck I love it. I hope after this TC that we all make the merge because these are all people I could use. The other tribe can just go to a fuck ton of TCs and then meet up when they have less people.

If we have to vote out one of Herman/Margot/Madame I'm going to be sad, though I think I'd have a slight preference to Margot going because I think she's just going to leak everything everywhere in the interest of being open with everyone.

Good enough for tonight, time to get some good ol doggy rest.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 04:58:06 am by Oracle »

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 04:55:19 am »
Just made a group with Gustave, Suzy and Herman. They all said they wanted it, so I just made it happen.

If Anthony wins immunity, I think Madame and Margot might be in trouble, which I hate because I like both of them over Anthony, but that's the game, vote out the people you like except the one or two that are in the end with you.

If people can't handle it, then gtfo teehee. Bark bark woof woof!

(also I miss you specs, come ask me questions and hang out and bark with me!)

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 06:00:41 am »
Hello *wags arms*

Eli Cash

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 06:04:16 am »
bark bark

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 06:11:27 am »
Bark bark woof arf bark bark tail wag!!!

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2021, 07:18:35 am »
I also just realized I missed an opportunity to name our PM conversation with Suzy and Herman the "Trash Hoes" in honor of our journey to this point. Oh well, missed opportunity.

>me to Gustave

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2021, 08:15:27 am »
If somehow all three dogs make merge I want to make a group dm where we all just bark at each other the whole time.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2021, 08:43:06 am »
That awkward moment you once again lose by 1 point.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2021, 12:49:26 pm »
That awkward moment it feels like people are heading towards a straight up Anthony vote, and then Herman pipes in for the first time all day and suggests a convoluted plan to make it a 4-3 split where Margot goes.

The clownery this game is astounding.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2021, 01:45:30 pm »
The weird thing, is that there is some semblance of sense to his plan. I think it's wrong though.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2021, 04:46:03 am »
It’s quiet. Too quiet.

Need more barking dogs.

Am I getting the boot here? I’m trying not to be paranoid.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2021, 06:04:54 am »
Yeah okay I’m fairly confident it’s anthony.

Oracle

•  
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2021, 07:46:34 am »
I kind of feel bad about voting Anthony here. That was probably the point of what he was trying to accomplish.

For the record Anthony I don’t hate you! You’re great bark bark.