Author Topic: 17th Place: Steve Zissou  (Read 244 times)

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
17th Place: Steve Zissou
« on: September 11, 2021, 03:21:11 am »

I'm super sorry to see you land here!  I'm glad at least you felt you got to play this time, but it's too bad it ended up being so brief.  This was really a result of you being tied too close to Fox and his alliance, which Margot was never really committed to, and all the people not in the alliance finally deciding to take a shot back.  Start spectating with us, please!!

Klaus Daimler

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: 17th Place: Steve Zissou
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 09:14:23 am »
You and Foxy were my favourite to talk to in the tribe and it was sad to see you go!

Steve Zissou

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 09:23:00 am »
Yeah.  I feel pretty dumb right now because I voted out a person that probably would've had my back and it was all because I didn't want to vote out Royal (who clearly did not have my back).

Klaus I'm sorry I didn't tell you.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 09:38:23 am »
Yeah.  I feel pretty dumb right now because I voted out a person that probably would've had my back and it was all because I didn't want to vote out Royal (who clearly did not have my back).

It was an interesting post from Madame I think was, saying we need to vote out Steve before Royal realizes how much Steve is in his corner.

Steve Zissou

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2021, 09:41:11 am »
I actually saw that post.  I genuinely liked talking to Royal which is why I fought so hard to save him.  I kept pushing Fox off of the Royal vote because of it.  I also see how close Fox and Buckley were and that worried me

Klaus Daimler

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 12:40:25 am »

It's fine! I didn't push for alliances and that scared people. Reading Foxy's confessional I was being considered apparently so I should have taken initiative.

Steve Zissou

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 12:52:00 am »
Honestly I'm so frustrated with myself for protecting Royal.  I thought if I protected Royal from the vote that I might be able to flip that as a secret alliance.  So Fox suggested Royal or Madame, I suggested Buckley, Fox said No, so then it was just sort of like "Ok who's not in our alliance?  Who hasn't been named so that was pretty much you and Peter.  I felt pushback about Peter as well from Margot so I threw your name out and everyone was good with that one.