Author Topic: Episode 4: Numbers  (Read 200 times)

Sam Shakusky

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Episode 4: Numbers
« on: September 10, 2021, 07:58:55 am »
A bit late on making this thread oops.
We crushed the challenge.

Confessional Prompt 8: How well do you know your current tribe at this point? Does anyone still surprise you?

Not that well at all, most things surprise me.

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 4: Numbers
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 08:08:00 am »
What surprises have you experienced recently?

Sam Shakusky

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 08:36:33 pm »
What surprises have you experienced recently?
Suzy brought up to me about going for young writer. It took me off guard since I considered Suzy one of my weaker relationships, but probably should reconsider it. (Especially so since we're basically idol hunting together, current theory being that if we post in our confessional at the same time as the timestamp on of the most online users at once, something might happen.)

I've had common youtube channels come up in conversation with both Young Writer (Jabrils) and Duke (NorthernLion).

Richie keeps talking about some guy named Pietro and I'm still not sure what or who that is each mention throws me off a bit.

Recently Mr. Blume has been messaging at a faster rate than Richie and that's extremely surprising for me.

Confessional Prompt 9: What's your reaction to this challenge outcome?
I am shocked that it was so close. I'm very curious what the final 16 event is. I still like our odds of going up 9-5 by the swap and that should put me in an extremely good position to survive swap.

Sam Shakusky

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 08:43:24 pm »
M. Gustave is an incredibly boring player. Like he's remarkably good at talking but he doesn't *do* anything or follow up on some of what he says (ie helping people he perceives as first-timers, taking more risks), instead taking the easiest vote possible and liking nearly everyone else equally. I'm hoping he swaps to the other tribe of me since he's gonna be more of a nuisance than a help in attempting to take out an active player.

Also worth noting that as far as I know everyone thinks I'm experienced.

Sam Shakusky

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2021, 07:11:29 am »
If we lost right now and I did minimal actions, Herman goes for sure. If I try to take the young writer out instead:

Herman votes writer
Writer votes herman
Anthony votes writer if there's support for it besides just me
Gustave leans to voting Herman but doesn't if everyone tells him to vote writer
My read on Richie is that in this first phase him and Gustave will always vote the same and Gustave has stronger opinions

The group of Duke/Oracle/Suzy/Me is split 2-2 for preference, idk what happens but from my perspective it's what decides if Writer or Herman would get voted out.

Sam Shakusky

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2021, 07:53:13 am »
I just realized Anthony isn't actually on M. Gustave's list of people he likes.

I might be overestimating Anthony here?