Author Topic: Chapter 3 - Act 3 Begins  (Read 307 times)

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Chapter 3 - Act 3 Begins
« on: September 07, 2021, 08:26:51 am »
Gonna be posting in here once the challenge starts.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 3 - Act 3 Begins
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 08:29:12 am »
Also I really wanted to make a Jojo joke about the title being Act 3. Instead, have one of my favorite out of context scenes from Jojo.
Also, context doesn't help with this scene either!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Q440WphbE

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 08:36:33 am »
Ok, there's no really important notes to carry over, apart from how I feel about people.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 08:37:15 am »
Important notes to compile from last time:

opinions on the remaining tribemembers
Spoiler
Buckley - I deeply trust Buckley in this game. Deeply. Buckley is the one person I'm gonna be working with heavily throughout all of this.
Steve - I like Steve. I trust Steve, and I want to keep Steve around. Steve has been a chill person to vibe with.
Max - Max kinda gives off these vibes of being unsure of what to do in this game. I don't think I can vote out Max *anytime* soon though.
Margot - Margot is someone I like. Margot is focused on the game, which I want someone to be focused. I feel like it makes me a little less of a target if Margot is still in the game.
Peter - I want to keep Peter around. I've been mostly enjoying talking with Peter, and Peter seems like he'd trust me to vote with me, so he's good to keep around for now.
Klaus - Klaus I'm a little unsure of. Klaus has been pretty UTR this entire game I feel, and while I think they did vote for Rat, they could be a liability down the road. I'm happy with keeping them around, and I do like them currently. Though, me being hyper-social probably has this effect.
Madame - Madame hasn't done a whole lot to be social, I don't think. I like her, and Margot seems to think she'll be an asset later down the road, so I'm fine with keeping her around though. If we go to TC though, her name is 100% getting thrown around for certain.
Royal - Royal just replaced in. I'm giving the replacement a little bit of time before I start thinking about voting them. I have no strong feelings towards them though. If we go to TC again, they're very likely getting the vote.
[close]

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2021, 08:37:55 am »
Feelings remain the same. Royal seems to have slipped in public opinion a bit, and if we go to TC, shouldn't be hard to persuade a Royal vote.
I know someone thought the items went to someone confident in their position, but I don't know who.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2021, 09:26:15 am »
So, I know both Royal and Max play Civ 6 as well, which like, nice little thing to know. Maybe I could organize something involving that once the game ends.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2021, 10:53:47 am »
I was told by Buckley that people are softing concern about how strongly I approached the Rat vote, which like, makes sense. Buckley said it's probably a normal concern about someone putting themself in a leadership position. I'm planning on stepping back from the next vote and letting others decide where the vote goes from there, honestly.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2021, 02:54:17 pm »
Hi, so alter here - I don't know if I should respond to PMs while I'm here and risk it being obvious I'm not Kori.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2021, 02:54:28 pm »
Oh wait, fuck, I just said our name.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2021, 02:55:04 pm »
uh...

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2021, 02:55:45 pm »
well, from what I can tell, Kori has already said their name, so it really doesn't matter. Guess I'll respond to PMs and try to ensure it's not obvious that I'm not Kori.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2021, 02:14:13 am »
I'm not sure what names you're sharing, but I have to assume they're not names people know you by outside of this game, given that it's an anonymous game. 

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2021, 02:38:32 am »
Tl;dr I give people:

I have a dissociative disorder. If you understand what Dissociative Identity Disorder, (formerly called Multiple Personality Disorder), you will understand more or less the disorder.

Kori is the body’s *actual* IRL name. This doesn’t reveal a whole lot since it’s been openly said on MS, and considering Kori is just a shortening of Korina, it’s kinda just publicly known.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2021, 02:51:36 am »
okay we clarified on discord, fox was only saying theyd already posted their name here in the confessional :) yay. i had misinterpreted but i figured i might have.  ty for clarifying!

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2021, 10:05:09 am »
I love checking the site when I’m on my phone and seeing 10 pms

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2021, 12:16:41 pm »
What's going on fox? What's happening at the tribal council?

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2021, 12:50:47 pm »
Currently, we're voting Klaus. I just got back from hanging out with friends, so I've been slowly replying to people.
From what I know - it's me, Margot, Steve, Max, Madame, and most likely Buckley who are going to be voting Klaus.

I don't think anyone has an idol here, so I don't think I'm in any danger of going home, and I think swap is coming up pretty soon as well.
Apart from that, it's just a waiting game from here on out.

Klaus is getting voted since Klaus hasn't really been around that much, and as much as I want to keep Klaus in the game, I just can't. Everyone else I'm more attached to currently.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2021, 12:56:19 pm »
Let me check who proposed Klaus, because I think it was Steve. I know Steve got Madame to agree, so I'm very grateful to Steve about that.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2021, 12:56:44 pm »
Yea, it was Steve.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2021, 01:01:34 pm »
Royal just told me some stuff, and I just told Royal that the vote seems to be on Klaus, implying that I don't actually know where the vote is going.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2021, 01:32:03 pm »
Cool, Royal's onboard with the Klaus vote.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2021, 03:31:58 pm »
Ok, so I don't know who Klaus is gonna vote, but I'm half tempted to ask Klaus about it.
I think it'd be kinda funny if I go out here because Klaus has an idol.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2021, 03:39:05 pm »
Video confessional 2 soon as well~

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2021, 04:10:33 pm »
Takeaways:

Challenge:
- Challenge was vaguely-worded, and I'm not blaming anyone in the challenge except the mods. (Mods I love you and appreciate you for hosting this game please don't modkill me for this <3)

TC:
- Originally I proposed Madame and Royal to chair alliance, and then later proposed Klaus.
- Max preferred Klaus, so we went to Klaus.
- I didn't want to get the majority vote since Buckley told me people were worried about me taking the leadership position and how hard I pushed Rat.
- Steve got Madame
- I got Royal.
- Me and Peter have been PMing a lot about the TC, and Peter asked if I heard about Klaus/Royal being the vote.
- I basically said I think it's between Klaus and Royal, and I think it's Klaus -- implying I don't actually know what the vote is, when I really do.
- Peter PM'd me in the middle of recording this, and I talk about Peter PMing me instead of my vote at all.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2021, 04:42:51 pm »
Video Confessional 2: https://youtu.be/HI4K7Sw3WTU