Author Topic: itt - I post all the confessional prompts  (Read 233 times)

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
itt - I post all the confessional prompts
« on: September 05, 2021, 09:34:26 am »
Prompt 1 - I didn't answer I don't think

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: itt - I post all the confessional prompts
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 09:35:05 am »
Prompt 2 - There is. Francis. Francis hasn’t really done a whole lot to redeem themselves. In terms of the challenge, we know what we’re doing already.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 09:35:29 am »
Prompt 3 - Not really. The results have changed who I'm voting for, absolutely. But not my strategy. I'm also trusting Buckley heavily now, and I'm gonna open up to them about dissociation.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2021, 09:37:28 am »
Prompt 4 - I feel kinda shitty about Rat's elimination. I told Rat I wasn't gonna vote them, and then did anyways, even after I said I didn't wanna say I wasn't going to vote people and then vote them anyways. I still feel really icky and bad about it. It's honestly a thing of "as long as it wasn't me." I feel even worse about the fact that I didn't get my PM to Rat off in time where I said I was gonna apologize, but that's in the past. Rat, I feel like you're reading this still, I feel bad mate. I want you to know that.

How do you feel about Rat's elimination?

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 09:48:40 am »
Prompt 5 - Honestly I feel pretty good about our tribe's cohesion and unity right now. I think we pulled together as a team and did the challenge well. I don't think we really got a weak link in the tribe just yet, honestly. Maybe Madame and Royal, but that seems pretty slim.

After a close challenge, how are you feeling about your tribe's cohesion and unity? Is there a weak link?

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2021, 08:44:36 am »
Prompt 6 - I feel like either Buckley or myself is being overlooked currently. I know I'm the most social one, and that kinda puts me in the limelight, but I feel like people are kinda not realizing I have a very slight plan. I know what I'm doing somewhat, and that makes me dangerous to be around, because I have a plan *and* information.
As for Buckley, everyone loves Buckley currently. Buckley has said he's gonna be playing UTR for now, and like, I don't think people realize how dangerous he could be late-game.

Who in your tribe is being overlooked, either as an under the radar threat, or as a potential ally to pick up?

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2021, 12:55:42 pm »
Prompt 7 - I feel like I am in one of the better positions on the tribe currently, if not the best. Currently Klaus/Madame/Royal seem to be in the worst altogether though, simply because they haven't been as social. I know Klaus has been online, but hasn't really been social, so unfortunately, Klaus has got to go.

Who is in the best position on your tribe? Who is in the worst? Where do you fall?

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2021, 11:48:28 am »
Prompt 8 - I feel like I know the tribe pretty well at this point, outside of Royal. I wouldn't say anyone surprises me at this point either.

How well do you know your current tribe at this point? Does anyone still surprise you?

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2021, 08:39:11 am »
Prompt 9 - https://youtu.be/dls34Z5_RRY

What's your reaction to this challenge outcome?

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2021, 02:08:58 am »
Prompt 10 - It's not. I'm just being social, but now I have to talk to 9 other people. The only thing that worries me is Madame here, because I've been told she's been saying what happened with this vote, but I don't know if she has the context for this vote either.

How will this twist allowing you to communicate with the other tribe impact your game?

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2021, 08:52:21 am »
Prompt 11 - Not really sure. I'm more excited that I won the challenge. Being the stooge would probably hurt me more currently, since I don't know very well the other tribe. I think for some people on here, it'd be a blessing though.

What is your plan for navigating this twist? Would being the stooge be a blessing or a curse for your game?

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2021, 12:39:34 pm »
Prompt 12 - I think the tribe dynamics remain the same honestly. I don't think anything changes in place of this.

How do you plan to work with your tribe post-kidnapping?

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2021, 05:28:54 am »
Prompt 13 - Oh I fucking did amazing this swap. Honestly. I got away from a few of the threats and pretty much ended up with a few people isolated from the rest of their allies. Maybe Richie goes and forms an alliance with the others from Ivanhoe. Maybe Peter/Royal form an alliance again. Idk. But I did pretty damn well here.

How do you think you fared in the tribe swap?

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2021, 01:09:21 pm »
Prompt 14 - Nobody on this tribe. Maybe Writer, but that's because I'm not close to Writer at all.
Ideally, Madame goes out on the next boot though, and that'd make me happy.

Who are your ideal next few boots?