Author Topic: Prompts  (Read 714 times)

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Prompts
« on: September 03, 2021, 12:50:57 am »
CONFESSIONAL PROMPT: What do you think of your new tribe? Are you finding more safety in the large size, or struggling to keep up?

Ms. Bishop and Oracle are a joy; Gustave and Writer are good fun too, but I feel like they have high standards and it's mildly stressful to talk to them. KyLie sounds underprepared if I'm being honest, hopefully it's not on my end. Richie is a... "doubt to earth?" type and I like that. Herman is quiet, but at least memorable and we seem on good terms. Um... I don't remember Sam or Duke that well. :I

I definitely feel safe I also like to have more options cause it feels bad to vote out a friend early cause everyone else was more of a friend. Although, it is a bit hard to keep up, but I got through it for now! :D

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Prompts
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 12:51:36 am »
I definitely feel safe I also like to have more options cause it feels bad to vote out a friend early cause everyone else was more of a friend. Although, it is a bit hard to keep up, but I got through it for now! :D

*Gets message 10 seconds later*

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 12:55:11 am »
Wait, was Duke the fall down the pineapple with a plate of stairs person? Well, that was me but perhaps in their condensation?

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 12:00:54 pm »
Is there an obvious target in your tribe? If so, who? If not, will that impact how you play this challenge?

I'd say KyLie

I don't know if it'll impact me, prolly

Jane Winslett-Richardson

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 12:05:44 pm »
Congratulations on completing the first 24 hours of Survivor: A Wes Anderson Production! In recognition of this momentous milestone, I have come to provide stimulation in the form of SPECTATOR ENGAGEMENT. As a note, please do be informed that these questions are being posted to every confessional in identical form. These are not individualized at all - please do not read any intent to guide or influence you, as this would most certainly breach some form of journalistic integrity that I surely hold dear as... I think my character is a journalist? Okay, I'm doing the thing where I type out all my thoughts and I've lost the plot. HERE COME THE QUESTIONS--------

1. With nothing to do but network with your tribe, you will hopefully have learned something about those who you will live with, fight alongside, and ultimately cut loose. What is the most interesting, funniest, or just plain weird thing that you now know about one of your tribemates?

2. Your first challenge has brought with it an interesting conundrum in the form of competing goals to vie for. What do you most hope to achieve when the Flea Market closes? What do you believe your tribemates will reach for?

3. As a hypothetical, consider the following:
"Someone is targeting you to be the next vote-out should your tribe to go Tribal Council. Who is it? Why do they want you gone? Who will you rely on to stay in the game? How worried are you that such a situation might arise?"

Thank you dear, and do remember to have fun!

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 10:00:30 pm »
Congratulations on completing the first 24 hours of Survivor: A Wes Anderson Production! In recognition of this momentous milestone, I have come to provide stimulation in the form of SPECTATOR ENGAGEMENT. As a note, please do be informed that these questions are being posted to every confessional in identical form. These are not individualized at all - please do not read any intent to guide or influence you, as this would most certainly breach some form of journalistic integrity that I surely hold dear as... I think my character is a journalist? Okay, I'm doing the thing where I type out all my thoughts and I've lost the plot. HERE COME THE QUESTIONS--------

1. With nothing to do but network with your tribe, you will hopefully have learned something about those who you will live with, fight alongside, and ultimately cut loose. What is the most interesting, funniest, or just plain weird thing that you now know about one of your tribemates?

2. Your first challenge has brought with it an interesting conundrum in the form of competing goals to vie for. What do you most hope to achieve when the Flea Market closes? What do you believe your tribemates will reach for?

3. As a hypothetical, consider the following:
"Someone is targeting you to be the next vote-out should your tribe to go Tribal Council. Who is it? Why do they want you gone? Who will you rely on to stay in the game? How worried are you that such a situation might arise?"

Thank you dear, and do remember to have fun!

1. I learned that Duke lived on Earth, I was so shocked when I found this out, I couldn't believe it! :0 I didn't know other beings were on Earth, guess I should get out more :I

2. I hope to win immunity, since I'm leaning towards not bidding at all; I'm fairly sure Oracle, KyLie, Herman, and Sam aren't going to go for it off of what I've heard from them. Duke is a wildcard, but I doubt they're gonna do anything to crazy. Richie, Writer, and Suzy may bid, but I think they're going to follow a plan if they do. Gustave is hard to read I think, but they're being strangely passive from what I would expect, so they're also sort of a wildcard.

3. Ok, so my group buds are out, so Richie, Oracle, Writer, and Gustave; KyLie doesn't seem like the type to target, so they're out. I've been told that Herman has been quiet, but we've been talking a lot, so I think they have a good impression of me. So between Suzy, Duke and Sam, I'd say Duke if someone had to push me. I've been the one leading the conversation more I feel like, so they might not feel as involved with me lessening a bond. Oracle, Gustave, Richie and I have formed a core, so I'm gonna rely on them. I'm not worried about this happenin because, at least for now, I think a lot of people enjoy my company, which is all you need in the early game.

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2021, 01:21:34 pm »
Do these challenge results impact your strategy moving forward? Are you beginning to trust some of your fellow players more or less than others?

It certainly livened things up, I'm kind of enjoying it :)

I believe as the meme people say "Read Sus" and Duke is read-y right now

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2021, 09:30:27 am »
CONFESSIONAL PROMPT 4: How do you feel about Rat's elimination?

Well it means the replacement surpassed someone, so that probably means the average skill of the team isn't insanely high

I would like to than Rat for letting me get a spot further at least :D

...Wait does that sound like I'm making fun of them? I'm not trying to :I

Um, anyways, once we won immunity, I knew there was someone I wasn't going to meet, so I don't really know what else to say, isn't there usually a tribe mingle thread?

Well, based off of the gravestone, the challenge results, and the character, perhaps others deemed you as suspicious.

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2021, 08:46:12 am »
1. Camp Ivanhoe clearly took the more tactical approach in the challenge, hedging their shots by aiming slightly off target and backloading their bullseye shot for the tiebreaker.  What went wrong?
Honestly, honestly, I think it was KyLie going for the bullseye after Oracle claimed it that went wrong; factually that had the most negative consequence

2. Is there anyone who clearly didn't pull their weight in this challenge?
See above

3. Have there been any developments on the item situation from challenge one?  Do you think there are hidden immunity idols in the game?
Nope, sure trying though, I have no idea if they're there

4. With the second Tribal Council taking place now, do you think a shuffle could be on the horizon?  What if it's not?  How will the future impact what you do here?
Oh, interesting Richie said it might happen, and I would think so, um if not life as usual I guess, I would like to have talked to the other tribe though

5. Anyone think it could be their head on the chopping block here?  Plead your case.
Hopefully not :)

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2021, 09:19:49 am »
CONFESSIONAL PROMPT 5: After a close challenge, how are you feeling about your tribe's cohesion and unity? Is there a weak link?

I think while we lost, it was definitely team bonding :)

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2021, 10:20:34 am »
CONFESSIONAL PROMPT 6: Who in your tribe is being overlooked, either as an under the radar threat, or as a potential ally to pick up?

Um, Gustave to the fringes perhaps? They seems to be lowering their threat level in public, this is kinda hard to answer since if I knew well enough, then they wouldn't really be overlooked :I

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2021, 09:38:42 am »
CONFESSIONAL PROMPT 7: Who is in the best position on your tribe? Who is in the worst? Where do you fall?

Richie
Oracle
Guastave
Writer
Ms. Bishop
Sam
Duke
Herman

I would say

I'd say I'm between Oracle and Ms. Bishop?

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2021, 04:33:25 am »
Confessional Prompt 10: How will this twist allowing you to communicate with the other tribe impact your game?

Prolly slow communication down with our own tribe as we kind of agreed in the subtext to focus on meeting new people

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2021, 11:32:30 am »
Confessional Prompt 12: How do you plan to work with your tribe post-kidnapping?

If anything, one less vote for Sam maybe :)

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2021, 09:37:52 am »
Confessional Prompt 13: How do you think you fared in the tribe swap?

I have no idea, but chaos is fun :3

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2021, 09:31:37 am »
Confessional Prompt 14: Who are your ideal next few boots?

Just not me at this point

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2021, 04:09:26 am »
Confessional Prompt 14: Who are your ideal next few boots?

Just not me at this point

Ideally Margot who is not me and then Wes Anderson so we can live in peace. :)

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2021, 09:00:31 am »
Confessional Prompt 15: We're into the individual phase of the game now. How do you make the merge boot work for you?

I don't :P

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2021, 04:37:17 am »
Confessional Prompt 16: Less than 12 hours remain to compete in the Hidden Immunity Idol challenge. What are your thoughts on competing? Is it worth it?

I don't think I want to compete, it's not worth it if I can't do anything with it

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2021, 08:56:24 am »
Confessional Prompt 17: After a hectic merge vote, numbers seemed to coalesce around one target. Was that target good for you?

I don't think it mattered, I wish they stayed in, though

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2021, 09:51:56 am »
"Confessional Prompt 18: How does Buckley's quit impact your game?"

It increases the chances of someone I really want to win winning :3

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2021, 10:08:44 am »
Confessional Prompt 19: Idol speculation time. Who's got one? Are you at risk of being at the receiving end of a played idol?

I can know for sure if I wanted to; nah there's no chance... unless.., rejoin? :D

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2021, 09:27:04 am »
Confessional Prompt 20: Did you think a tie vote was possible, and what does this mean for you?

Yes; I have to wait longer for next game

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2021, 08:48:57 am »
Confessional Prompt 21: How does the outcome of this past vote transform the game?

I have thrown Richie under the bus, then I have thrown out the bus driver, and driven the bus over Richie again and again... and again.
Madame Comedy stayed in, therefore the game is 1/90th more funny, since the game is now 1/90th more Madame D. Madame D is funny.

Anthony Adams

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2021, 09:07:17 am »
Confessional Prompt 22: Was the challenge team you landed in awkward, or rife with potential? Will the group chat stay active after this?

My team of Banned from set is pretty nice if I do say so, I don't think we had a group chat, though