Author Topic: [rushmore-academy]  (Read 665 times)

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
[rushmore-academy]
« on: September 02, 2021, 09:34:51 am »
to start off my confessional, i will confess that i never saw any wes anderson film

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: [rushmore-academy]
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 09:55:53 am »
also mods, is it okay if i try my hand at doing some voice confessionals ?

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 10:01:25 am »
Yes, that’s okay! Have at it.

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 10:11:10 am »
alrighty thanks

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 11:20:43 am »
francis already looking like  a strange fella

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2021, 11:27:40 am »
the forum is already sending me subliminal messages

Jane Winslett-Richardson

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2021, 12:58:27 pm »
I|Ii
II|I_

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2021, 02:32:45 pm »
i'm at a loss for words

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2021, 10:45:16 pm »
alright so, so far everyone seems pretty competent which is cool and not cool at the same time, conversation is going slow but steadily, maybe that's cuz all of the 'muricans are asleep though

don't have anyone striking me as "bff friends forever" which miiiight be a problem but idk maybe i should stop trying to find my buddies in tribe 1

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2021, 03:41:41 am »
CONFESSIONAL PROMPT: What do you think of your new tribe? Are you finding more safety in the large size, or struggling to keep up?

-> The tribe isn't imo anything that reinvents the wheel, we've got the talking guys, the slightly less talking guys, the crazy ones, although we are in 10p, players aren't machine guns in terms of PM'ing, so that's really neat, 10 outta 10

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2021, 04:46:28 am »
Yea, I'm not really sure why I forgot bears existed. I just kinda forgot and then remembered one day and had a breakdown upon realizing for ten years, I thought bears didn't exist at all.

Currently, I'm working on just befriending everyone and like, I've been pretty close with Steve and Max because both of them just are chill?
And god no, none of the plan is to take down the tribe, but rather try to ensure whoever I'm closely working with at least gets to swap intact. Merge would be a lovely thing to see all of us get to, but I doubt it'll happen.

I'm also getting good vibes from Steve/Klaus/Peter/Max.
Like, the only people I've considered voting are you, Madame, Francis - simply because I haven't really had a whole lot to work off of, and form opinions on? From what I've heard, you're chill so like, if need be, I'm much more willing to vote not you, simply because others actually like you? Madame has outright said she realizes she's probably going to go because of activity.
Out of the three of you though, you're at the top of the list, and Francis is at the bottom. Francis just kinda sent me a message and hasn't really responded to me because of it?
If I were to try to organize a majority alliance though, you'd absolutely make the cut, since I'm valuing what others say slightly higher than our own messaging, especially if it's a universal consensus?

Has Francis or Madame really talked with you?

bummer

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2021, 05:36:03 am »
EVEN THOUGH WES IS A DEAR FRIEND OF MINE, I MUST AGREE THAT HE ISN'T QUITE AS POPULAR AS HE THINKS.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT PM? THE COMMENT 'BUMMER' IS NOT QUITE SATISFACTORY FOR SNOOPY.

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2021, 05:40:39 am »
wELL YOU SEE WITH fOX STRAIGHT UP TELLING ME THAT HE CONSIDERED ME AS A VOTE, I'M WORRIED HE'S UNDERMINING THE TRUTH THAT I'M ACTUALLY NOT THAT WELL LIKED AND IN PRETTY BIG DANGER

oF COURSE PEOPLES SOMETIMES TELL THE TRUTH BUT IT'S NOT A GREAT WAY TO START THE GAME TALK

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2021, 06:31:02 am »
apparently that was just me not being active enough early game

my paranoiad angel is telling that's he's lying and gonna stab me in the back but my paranoiad Angel² is telling me not to trust the angel

Agatha

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2021, 09:46:12 am »
rat i just want to check have you ever seen gabon

Jane Winslett-Richardson

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2021, 12:15:45 pm »
Congratulations on completing the first 24 hours of Survivor: A Wes Anderson Production! In recognition of this momentous milestone, I have come to provide stimulation in the form of SPECTATOR ENGAGEMENT. As a note, please do be informed that these questions are being posted to every confessional in identical form. These are not individualized at all - please do not read any intent to guide or influence you, as this would most certainly breach some form of journalistic integrity that I surely hold dear as... I think my character is a journalist? Okay, I'm doing the thing where I type out all my thoughts and I've lost the plot. HERE COME THE QUESTIONS--------

1. With nothing to do but network with your tribe, you will hopefully have learned something about those who you will live with, fight alongside, and ultimately cut loose. What is the most interesting, funniest, or just plain weird thing that you now know about one of your tribemates?

2. Your first challenge has brought with it an interesting conundrum in the form of competing goals to vie for. What do you most hope to achieve when the Flea Market closes? What do you believe your tribemates will reach for?

3. As a hypothetical, consider the following:
"Someone is targeting you to be the next vote-out should your tribe to go Tribal Council. Who is it? Why do they want you gone? Who will you rely on to stay in the game? How worried are you that such a situation might arise?"

Thank you dear, and do remember to have fun!

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2021, 02:17:19 pm »
rat i just want to check have you ever seen gabon

yeah it's quite a cool country

oh you mean survivor gabon? nah

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2021, 02:27:00 pm »
1. With nothing to do but network with your tribe, you will hopefully have learned something about those who you will live with, fight alongside, and ultimately cut loose. What is the most interesting, funniest, or just plain weird thing that you now know about one of your tribemates?

Fox has forgotten about the existance of bears for roughly 10 years, i think that's a solid 1st place lol

2. Your first challenge has brought with it an interesting conundrum in the form of competing goals to vie for. What do you most hope to achieve when the Flea Market closes? What do you believe your tribemates will reach for?

i hope i'll get 1 item at least, immunity isn't really something that's on my mind rn, i think there's a few tribemates who are gonna go for immunity, but probably more peoples that what's said publically will try to make big bids

3. As a hypothetical, consider the following:
"Someone is targeting you to be the next vote-out should your tribe to go Tribal Council. Who is it? Why do they want you gone? Who will you rely on to stay in the game? How worried are you that such a situation might arise?"

I'd say maybe max? As although we had some good talking, been a while since the conversation is dead, so yeah idk, weird stuff, maybe i said something that i shouldn't have

not too worried about such a situation though

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2021, 02:28:09 pm »
@mods

placeholder bid :

7 on dog flu serum
212 on schematics
254 on Swiss army knife

rest for immunity

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2021, 03:27:41 pm »
well looks like i greeded it a bit too much

whatever, i think an idol is worth going to TC 1 or 2 times during the early tribes, plus it'll make the game exciting at least !

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2021, 03:34:54 pm »
don't know who's gonna be the vote right now, but i think it's not me at least, which is always

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2021, 01:51:51 am »
also royal seems to be the boot rn, which i'm kinda sad about given that he just got it the game, but going against the flow isn't something i'm really interested in doing right now

i'll prob wait to get my idol before doing wild stuff, also i wonder what will be the price for getting that idol, probably it going public, but maybe something like losing immunity for my tribe?

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2021, 02:05:13 am »
I'm new to playing Survivor, and I spectated Pantheon, and just went "oh wait, this is just being social to people. I already do that. That's easy" and just went from there. I don't really care about sitting at the top if I'm well-liked either, because I don't feel like I'm in immediate danger of being backstabbed and getting booted if I'm well-liked.

As well - I looked it up. It's not Memorial Day, since that's in May. It's Labor Day. I ​always forget Labor Day exists, since I don't really think about it. Labor Day is about the workers, and Memorial Day is about the veterans who gave their life for the country.

Francis was gonna be the first boot if nothing happened. With Royal now here, I'm really not sure. I know the main target was trying to figure out who got all the items and go from there, but I literally just woke up, so I haven't really seen if anyone sent me any further thoughts from there, because I still don't think there was an idol amongst them.

Swiss army knife
This is a a quality knife.  Looks like it's Khaki Scout branded.

Heist planning notebook
While the notes are a bit juvenile, it looks like they contain a plan to lift an immunity idol from a future challenge.  You just have to put some tape on your nose, then while participating in the upcoming Train Brawl challenge, find time to sneak off and post in your confessional once during each round of the battle.  During the first round, you have to break into where the idol is located.  Post "BREAK IN" into your submission thread.  You need to do this before the round ends, or it'll be too late.  During the second round, you'll need to grab the goods.  Type "GRAB IDOL" in your confessional during round 2.  Finally, during round three you need to get away with the goods.  Type "ESCAPE" into your confessional during round 3.

big lolz

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2021, 02:16:57 am »
HOW DOES RAT FEEL ABOUT THIS TRIBAL? IF RAT COULD PICK, WHO WOULD RAT SEND HOME?

Rat

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2021, 05:40:23 am »
well, depends, if i had an anonymous /kill i'd def do margot as i don't feel too close to her while she's in a decent position, otherwise max i think?