Author Topic: Chapter 3 - Act 3 Begins  (Read 302 times)

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 3 - Act 3 Begins
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2021, 05:55:40 am »
So, I had a nightmare, and part of it related to this game.

The nightmare that related to this game was that the twist was a double-elimination before we started the swap.
This got revealed *literally* at deadline that Ivanhoe was also doing an elimination, and one of the people eliminated was Jesus??
(I'm still very confused why Jesus was eliminated.)

Then, the tribes got swapped, and everyone's account was changed. Not "haha we're shuffling around accounts" type thing -- no everyone got a new account and we basically started the game over again with the new tribes. There were also PMs already, but I had no idea who to PM because both the tribe's colors looked the exact same.

This deeply disturbed me, because ONE OF THE NEW ACCOUNTS WAS JESUS, WHO WE JUST ELIMINATED
JESUS FUCKING CAME BACK JUST TO SPITE THE GAME AND THE DREAM-MODS DID NOTHING ABOUT IT.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2021, 05:57:38 am »
I'd like to state as well - it was the Survivor Pantheon avatar for Jesus as well. I don't know how relevant this is, but I felt the need to state it.
Also I'm not Christian at all.

Foxy Fox

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2021, 08:08:56 am »
The only thing I genuinely will miss about eliminating Klaus - the puns. Klaus, I have to admit, you got a pretty good pun game.