Author Topic: Round 4 Discussion  (Read 1057 times)

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Round 4 Discussion
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2021, 11:02:44 am »
Honestly I feel Margot may be making a mistake by targeting Max, but she's a good enough player that hopefully she can get past it. But she's really going to be putting her relationships with Steve and Foxy in jeopardy, and it's so early to be doing that. When you're in that good of a spot, it's usually best to try to create a compromise boot, so I think she should be trying to push the vote on to Royal tbh

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2021, 11:03:13 am »
But if Foxy is 100% set on Madame D then it's a tough spot.

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2021, 11:17:56 am »
"Madame, I'm sorry. Since the beginning, you've always been on the bottom"

Love how foxy talks like someone who knows who knows what's going on yet he has no idea what's going on and seems to know that he has no idea what's going on? Yet...

down with foxy's tyranny!!! ill give yall more deets soon

oop

what,, uhhh

wowowwowowo this is all over the place!

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2021, 11:23:13 am »
Foxy has had an alliance of 3 in a tribe of 10 all game heh. Granted it presents as an alliance of 4 (Margot) so they probably think they’re 100% safe here now that it’s down to 8. But yeah I agree 100%, they know a swap has to be happening imminently so better, if you’re Margot, to cut Royal/Buckley and move on with no enemies. If that’s an option. But that doesn’t help Madame D or Peter.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2021, 11:49:32 am »
I get what Peter means by Foxy's tyranny. He has a way of trying to dominate and control everything. That isn't a crazy take to me lol

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2021, 12:08:00 pm »
I think Steve is right. Why not just vote off Foxy if you're going to do this? He's going to be so much more annoying to be against than Max (or anyone else).

Unless you can make Foxy okay with not getting his way, I think you take the shot.

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2021, 01:14:47 pm »
Yeah, you do not want to piss foxy off and keep him alive. Because then foxy goes into a tribe swap and says "hey richie, all my allies backstabbed me, im yours now" and oracle/richie/gustave/any of the many people in a good position on ivanhoe just go "sweet, a free opportunity to blow up the rushmore alliance network that we can use as a shield".

I agree the sane thing is to just go with a consensus on Royal but for some reason absolutely NO ONE wants to bring up royal's name????????? did he actually drop this far under the radar this fast?!

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2021, 02:14:17 pm »
I think Steve is right. Why not just vote off Foxy if you're going to do this? He's going to be so much more annoying to be against than Max (or anyone else).

Unless you can make Foxy okay with not getting his way, I think you take the shot.

SNOOPY THINKS THE CREDIT SHOULD GO TO ROYAL WHO SAID IT MUCH MORE DIRECTLY. IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN. CONTRARY TO POPULAR OPINION, SNOOPY THINKS ROYAL WILL ESCAPE THIS ROUND UNSCATHED.

Agatha

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2021, 02:20:04 pm »
They're all respecting my investments in Royal and are acting accordingly. I'm grateful to them

Eli Cash

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2021, 02:56:02 pm »
Only had the time to sort of follow this round which is unfortunate as it looks super interesting but I hope they don't end up compromising on Buckley. I agree Royal should be the play here from Margot's perspective but Peter and Madame D want some chair alliance blood so it'll end up being Max I think.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2021, 09:37:08 pm »
I really thought this was heading toward a direct Fox vote, especially when even Steve was floating the idea, but with that latest Madame D. confessional it seems not. That Buckley-Fox connection is keeping them both in the game while destroying everything around them.

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2021, 01:31:42 am »
I'm curious why it changed from Max to Steve. Steve seems a lot less wedded to Fox than Max is, so that seems like a strange choice.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2021, 03:00:11 am »
I think it’s literally because Steve/Fox offered up Steve as a “decoy” target haha

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2021, 03:01:29 am »
This is big brother, and pawns go home.

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2021, 03:40:16 am »
FOXY STOCKS PLUMMETING.

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2021, 04:08:28 am »
My take on foxy is that he isn't trying to be a dictator, he's just a paranoid new player who really really wants to know what's going on (so as not to be left out of things), so when he thinks he knows what's going on, he keeps pushing that to everyone to try to have it be what's going on. We can plainly see as spectators he's not in control of the tribe at all, the only time his actions go through is when someone with real power wanted them to go through.

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2021, 04:46:20 am »
In truth he’s really wanted Madame out for the last few votes but has bent to what other people wanted. But he’s definitely getting caught out on all his claims this round.

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2021, 04:49:26 am »
But the way he votes for madame in his confessional literally says "Madame, I'm sorry. Since the beginning, you've always been on the bottom" & "I've been compromising on votes this entire time, and this one is no exception"

He doesn't think voting for Madame is making a move, he actually believes that this is what the tribe wants.

Steve Zissou

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2021, 08:42:55 am »
I was fucking not expecting that

Steve Zissou

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2021, 08:43:19 am »
Pawns go home :-/

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2021, 08:44:34 am »
I'm sorry to see you go, but man, what a crazy round.

I will fix your avatar in a second. My internet went down.

Steve Zissou

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2021, 08:46:44 am »
Can someone explain what actually happened?  Everyone told me Madame and I believed it.  Was Madame secretly in control of like the whole fucking tribe or something?

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2021, 08:52:21 am »
Can someone explain what actually happened?  Everyone told me Madame and I believed it.  Was Madame secretly in control of like the whole fucking tribe or something?
It was basically a strike against Foxy but they couldn't get Foxy because of Buckley and because they want him as a shield. So it was going to be you or Max by association.

Originally it seemed like Max would be the boot, but we think it switched to you because you volunteered to be Foxy's fake plan.

Eli Cash

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2021, 08:53:02 am »
Basically, Margot/Madame/Peter are the ones with in control from my pov and they were using Fox as a front for their decisions. Your elimination was the result of Madame and Peter wanting to take a shot at the Chair alliance. Originally Max was the target though.

Steve Zissou

• Banned From Set
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2021, 08:53:51 am »
Basically, Margot/Madame/Peter are the ones with in control from my pov and they were using Fox as a front for their decisions.

Holy fucking plot twist O_o