Author Topic: Welcome to the Dumpster  (Read 7418 times)

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
  • Welcome to Grouchland, now scram!
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to the Dumpster
« Reply #255 on: July 24, 2020, 05:23:31 pm »
Oh but hey, we all made jury, so wooooo.
You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who will scream their head off... will be provided for you.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 24, 2020, 07:14:27 pm »
Poor Scruff, Jake is pissed at him. But it turns out Jake kept him so much in the dark on so much shit. So all Scruff could do was act on the information that he had. And what he had was oh majority is over there, I gotta do that. On top of not really trusting Jake much anyways. But Jake "Mr. Doesn't Like Secrets or Lies" Peralta is all pissy about the fact that he had to waste his idol and that Scruff was being all secretive or whatever. When really Jake played the round pretty badly, and needed that idol to even still be here.
You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who will scream their head off... will be provided for you.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 25, 2020, 11:45:03 am »
Jake, you are doing yourself no favours with things you are saying dripping in passive-aggression. Things like "If you want to be part of majority, let me know." and "Turnabout is fair play, you weren't eager to include me in planning either." do not show ways you're willing to repair things and improve. You just sound sullen and pissy, and overly defensive. Yes you were almost voted out, but if you want to not be voted out again you have to admit your fault in the proceedings. I didn't rush to include you in planning because I had left you a PM with what I knew at the time, which wasn't anything at all. You weren't telling me shit either. And then you never responded to me. Could I have double PMed to see where you were at? yes, I could have. But what reason did I have to do that if you weren't initiating anything with me? I am sorry you are frustrated and feeling betrayed, but if you want to actually find a true place in the game, start treating people like people and nicely and humbly, and you are much more likely to find a place.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 25, 2020, 06:14:21 pm »
Okay, so at the top of the round, what we have here is very tentative people. Scruff and Jake both are looking for friends and unsure what to do. Penelope was concerned Jake was going to come her way, but winning immunity she's probably not worried so much. Rust was very busy, so I haven't heard from him. Nothing from Leon, but I don't really expect that path to hold anything nice for me on it at this point. Nothing from Judy either but I think this is just how she is rather than we've had some kind of falling out. Lennie and I might be building a working relationship where we at least talk to each other about what we're hearing, and I may need such things. Luci and i are as good as ever. Hercule and I may do things differently, but we are going to keep each other informed and possibly side on votes but keep our relationship on the DL as much as possible. Penelope thanked me for the insight I gave during the last TC and wants to consult with me on this one, since I was honest and straightforward a lot. Jake is unclear.

Favourites/trust ranking:

1)Lucifer
2)Hercule
3)Penelope
4)Scruff
5)Rust
6)Judy
7)Lennie
8)Leon
9)Jake

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 25, 2020, 06:24:32 pm »
Lol Luci already said my name is going around again. Excellent. Love it, exactly what I wanted.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 25, 2020, 07:08:59 pm »
False alarm, I think a word got eaten. He was saying he'd only heard FROM me, not only heard my name.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 26, 2020, 09:01:06 am »
God I don't know where this vote is going either. Everyone is so tentative about everything.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 26, 2020, 11:39:28 am »

This is fine. I don't wanna know much about what's happening in this game, nah, why would I?

Poor Rust though. He's starting to see the writing on the wall, which it very well could be, and when I told him that I honestly don't know what's up cuz I haven't talked to anybody, he thought maybe I was just lying to appease him or something. But like, no dude, I literally have no idea and wish I had more.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 26, 2020, 12:39:35 pm »
Ah, so it's Hercule who wants it to be Rust. Jake also has come to me and said that he's hearing a consensus on Rust, but also that I might hear Lucifer's name. Which I don't like one bit, but you know what, at least he's telling me shit.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 26, 2020, 01:42:49 pm »
Lol, and Jake is saying that Rust was pushing for one of me or Lucifer to be the vote here. Which is utter bullshit. It remains to be seen if it's bullshit from Jake or from Rust. I more expect that it's bullshit from Jake. But I don't think it's impossible that Scruff did actually push for Lucifer, since Jake said the reasons for this were that Lucifer was pushing for Scruff. And mind you, I know damn well he wasn't. Hercule wanted that. So from what I'm hearing and getting here, the 27s are being shady bitches together again. Which doesn't exactly surprise me.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 26, 2020, 02:35:03 pm »
Penelope is very down for doing something about Jake/Scruff here because lol no, a lot of this is blatant lies and bullshit. So odds are, Jake or Scruff, with Scruff being slightly more possible.

Also Penelope said that Leon told her that anything she says to him goes directly to Jake.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 26, 2020, 03:13:55 pm »
Oh, well that's a nice public post there Scruff. You know that I was actually telling you the truth and trying to talk to you about stuff, right? And everything I'd ever said was the truth, I didn't lie to you and I was entirely going to work with you, you didn't respond to me man. What am I supposed to do, only work with people who aren't talking to me? That's stupid.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 26, 2020, 03:24:34 pm »
Also, guys, I've done it, I'm a goat! That means I'll totally see the endgame, right? ....Guys?

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 26, 2020, 03:33:00 pm »
The fun thing about Scruff's post is, Hercule has every intention of dropping Judy when there's a chance. Hercule and I are close Penelope and want to go far with her, a bunch of us are very fine dropping Jake easily. Rust/Lucifer/I is likely to be a thing if we can build it after this round. There's a lot of stuff that he just doesn't know about that's going on. Also, I was completely honest with him about the fact that I trusted him as much as I trust Lucifer. Which that was a bad idea on my part, I may have forgotten that he told Hercule he thinks I'm threatening or whatever, so there's uh that. It's just all unfortunate.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 26, 2020, 04:50:32 pm »
I'd also like to talk about the fact that I went from one of the most threatening players in the game last round according to Scruff to Hercule, to now a huge goat. I love it. I think I'm a shoo-in for endgame guys.